Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Just now, Galloway Cave said:

If the owners of that land have strict CCRs for gardens and such, what the hell are they going to add when they discover that it is The Brown Fambly Circus making an offer?

Robyn thinks they can work around that.  The rules don't apply to them!

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"Hey wonderful man, eggs and toast are ready".  

Dying. I’m behind and just started reading this while I started watching (listening to) the episode. And as I read “Hey, wonderful man,” I heard it. After realizing I was not suffering from Synesthesister Wife, I realized I was reading dialogue AS it was playing.

It was kinda freaky.

(But if I wanted to be on Seeking Sister Wife, I could be sure God was speaking to me directly to tell me that I should be Living Plural Marriage).

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I thought the same thing when I saw it on the table, Mary  must think she looks good in that hat, yikes!   Very confused by Jannelles flip flopping.  First, she was absolutely against  taking her kid out of school, the next scene she was raring to go.  Now, I thought she was going to hyperventilate about Cottonwood, wanting to put the money down immediately, then 5 minutes later she’s in love with ugly Coyote Pass!

• Love 6

GOOD. GOD.  This is just brutal.  I’m actually angry at myself for watching this.  The only saving grace is the sheer hilarity of watching Kody sit stone-faced in his lone chair across the room from his staff wives like a king before his subjects, handing down decrees while his wives basically giggle in his face and make fun of him.  What a royal jackass.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions 

Thanks, but I was trying to be sarcastic; they explained the term three times in about 5 minutes. But I should've waited to post because then I could've added the amount of times someone said  "angels singing/I heard angels sing."  The shows editor (s) suck. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Just when you thought this episode couldn’t get worse, we start talking about Kody Brown’s exposed crotch.  God help us all.  Also, I just have to say, we love to joke around in my family and I have a great relationship with my parents, but we never once joked (or otherwise discussed) about my dad’s genitals.  I cannot stand this man!  I have never hate-watched a show with such deliciously hateful fervor.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Aspyn's husband is so unattractive, I guess we can say all 3 of the Brown daughters didn't choose their husband for their looks. Is the eligible men pool really that shallow there?

Not one looker in the group. The frumpy Duggar girls did so much better.   Christine and her girls have beautiful hair.  I have a feeling Aspyn is going to be a first wife.  

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Aspyn's husband is so unattractive, I guess we can say all 3 of the Brown daughters didn't choose their husband for their looks. Is the eligible men pool really that shallow there?

Somebody last week or the week before posted a very intelligent comment. None of the female Brown children were raised with a traditional father, in fact, I'd say Kody was absent a lot. So maybe there are some unresolved daddy issues with these kids. DISCLAIMER- I am not saying girls of single mothers always do this. 

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 5