Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don't know about the go to hell part, but the ones that have already left seem to be living their lives happily in contrast to the way they were raised.  Logan seems to have made  a complete break.

I stand corrected.  You’re right.  I get a bit passionate (i.e. frustrated) when these nutty people appear on my TV screen!

• Love 2

We had to see Kody crying once again at Robyn's McMansion and wearing his scrunchie lol.  Then he starts crying once again as he brings up another justification for this brilliant move.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, suev33 3 said:

Hey all....did miss anything good on this boring Tell all?  I just got here and my account was gone, all my info ...so I had to set up another one😠

I have nothing good so far.

Edited by LucyEth
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, suev33 3 said:

Hey all....did miss anything good on this boring Tell all?  I just got here and my account was gone, all my info ...so I had to set up another one😠

Nothing I can tell, I came late too, I did gather Kody's new girlfriend is Meri.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

Nope its been as dry and dull as plague dirt

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, endure said:

Nothing I can tell, I came late too, I did gather Kody's new girlfriend is Meri.

K...thanks.   yawn.   I'm kinda waiting for Seeking Sister Wives, to see what frolics go down with the McGees😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

K...thanks.   yawn.   I'm kinda waiting for Seeking Sister Wives, to see what frolics go down with the McGees😁

I don't know how y'all handle more than one plyg show.  It's all I can do to keep sister wives down my gullet.  😐

• LOL 2

Call me crazy, but Aspyn will eventually have trouble with that troglodyte she married.  He would be “open” to polygamy, but she isn’t?  That will absolutely not be laid to rest for the long haul.  I feel sorry for her in advance. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I don't know if I can handle another season.  What's gonna happen next year, probably Mariaduh's weddingk and reception at Lizzie's, followed by a honeymoon trip round the world?  I don't know which is worse, a whole season focused her or Mykankles.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1