Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Today must have been a really bad day, almost no posting updates on Jokers

It's been like this for awhile. It definitely got worse after the Miss Cleo stuff but yesterday wasn't much fun, either. They're cutting away from game talk, not just regular talk. Although they did let us hear all 93 verses of "Why Tom is the Literal Devil", as told by the Gold Bedroom Crew.

3 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

Imagine if Jonathon, Ryan, and Kandi teamed up from the beginning to kick out all of the problematic people. I wouldn't mind having a final three of them. Throw in Joey and Dina and make it a final five.

Oh what could have been!

Jonathon and Ryan were lucky to get evicted so quickly. All the fun and lightness went out of the house when those two left. 

I am kinda sad that we got chill, relaxed Kandi and not this Kandi, though.
giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Yeah....I didn't think Tom could fuck up this week but him discussing the possibility of using the veto on Natalie to put up Lolo or Tamar to get Ricky out? Dude, I get you want Ricky out, but getting Natalie out is fine too. Don't piss off any more people, my god!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah....I didn't think Tom could fuck up this week but him discussing the possibility of using the veto on Natalie to put up Lolo or Tamar to get Ricky out? Dude, I get you want Ricky out, but getting Natalie out is fine too. Don't piss off any more people, my god!

Like, where's the wall yeller? Just have him go out there when Tom is in the back yard, shout "Natalie Eva Marie Jessica Angie Shauntelle called you a prick, too!", and then maybe Tom wouldn't have such a hard-on for working with her and Sister Mary Lolo Katherine. 

1 minute ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Tom is an idiot AND he thinks this is all good TV.  It's like he's auditioning for something, maybe a career.

Outside of a couple of lines in an Enimen song, this is probably the most Tom Green has been talked about in over a decade. I'd say I don't blame him for taking advantage of the opportunity but I'm not a fan so I totally blame him.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Like, where's the wall yeller? Just have him go out there when Tom is in the back yard, shout "Natalie Eva Marie Jessica Angie Shauntelle called you a prick, too!", and then maybe Tom wouldn't have such a hard-on for working with her and Sister Mary Lolo Katherine. 

Can any of these people actually give each other GAME-RELATED information? Can Kandi inform Tom about Nolo bitching about him? Or can Dina? Can anyone do anything good in this game? I'm going back to wanting nobody to win, not even Kandi if she can't convince Tom to not use the veto. A good gameplayer would be able to. She passed her test when she convinced Tom to put up Natalie instead of Lolo. The exam is if she can convince Tom to not use the veto and to let Natalie go.

3 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Tom is getting on Kandi's nerves, as he runs through different scenarios and acts overly confident.  She doesn't agree with whatever he is saying.    She says he is making a personal move (in wanting Ricky out).  Tom disagrees.  He says he is doing what he is doing for his own strategic reasons to protect his own game. because Ricky wants him out.  Tom is also saying that he thinks he could get Lolo to come to their side.

Tom says that he would like to get out his target since he won HOH.  He is protecting Kandi and Dina and Tamar this week, so he would like them to do him a favor and vote out Ricky.

Poor Kandi keeps getting stuck with people like Tamar and Tom, who are making personal moves and are not really listening to reason.    Then again, Natalie, Lolo and Ricky would be voting personally too.   

Kandi is the only one who is trying to look at the logical aspects of who to evict and when.

I wish Kandi and Ricky had worked together.  Ricky knows how to stir the pot and Kandi knows how to think.  They could have run the house.

53 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

Yep. And now he's thinking of using it on NEM so everyone will be forced to vote Ricky out. Which is fine, but he's alienated his only teammate, Kandi, when he said that if she's not on board then he might put up Tamar so Ricky will definitely go home.

I KNEW Tom would blow up his remaining game and sooooo glad he did.  God the guy is an absolute control freak.  Why not start goose stepping around the house to make it clear to everyone you are in freaking charge, Tom?  Thus Chapter 99 in my book "Why I Despise Tom."  He is totally trying to dictate how people are suppose to vote just like Paul did.

And again, Tom, you have ZERO power left after noms and veto and using your veto against your "alliance" to FORCE your power over your own people will make it 100% sure you are second out on Friday night.

9 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

From what I’ve read, people think some HG are so obsessed with protecting their image.  So whenever one of them goes off on a tantrum, they go to the Celebrity sign, separate them and then rinse and repeat.  I personally think this will be the end of Celebrity Big Brother

This is certainly the total opposite of how much fun the one last year was.  Casting sucked this season.

1 minute ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Tom is an idiot AND he thinks this is all good TV.  It's like he's auditioning for something, maybe a career.

LOL!  Yeah he has been ego-tripping to the cameras worse than Paul from day one.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Bring Ryan back !

I know it's sound dumb but I think I would rather have Kato over Tom in the house.

Kato was all about putting on a good show as much as Tom is. I think if Kato had stayed we would want Tom back. Both are way to concerned with production and show. Its tiresome and lots of fans have tuned out.

Someone said a couple of posts back that it could be the end of CBB. I think so too. Too high maintenance. 

• Love 1

Turn on the feeds. 4 feeds of Ricky doing....whatever he’s doing in the exercise room. Seriously, I don’t even care if it’s just  Lolo and Natalie talking about how horrible Tom is for not letting them win, I just want to watch a freaking conversation!!

• Love 1

For Tamar to have yelled at Tom, I guess Kandi must have told Tamar about her chat with him, when he was running the different scenarios around (unless Tamar or someone else overheard them, which I don't think is the case)??   The thing is that Kandi -- who has been trying hard to stay out of drama -- knows how Tamar is.  She must have known that if she told Tamar,  Tamar would erupt -- because Tamar makes an enormous deal out of everything and blows everything way out of proportion anyway (even if it doesn't involve her going on the block).    That doesn't seem like something Kandi would do in this game -- tell Tamar something that she knew would infuriate her and get her to explode.   I wonder why Kandi said something right now, when Tom did not say that he was definitely going to put Tamar up yet.

Again, I think Tom is fully aware that he might be out the door next, but all he cares about is getting out Ricky.    So if he is happy with that, and that's what happens, then his wish will be fulfilled before he leaves.  He is kind of screwed in any scenario.   When he wanted to save Jonathan earlier in the game, no one agreed with him and he voted with the majority.   When he wanted to evict Ricky, he got opposition to that too.     He tried to get out Ricky before and it didn't work.  He gets HoH again and wants to finally do it, much to the chagrin of Kandi.   Lolo is mad even though she is not on the block.   Tamar was mad even though she wasn't nominated.   Natalie would be mad whether she was on the block or not.   Kandi is mad even though she is not on the block either.    Tom "can't win for losing," as the old saying goes.   

These people are all so twisted and turned around that I don't think they even know what they're mad at anymore.  They just get mad, even if they are not in a dangerous spot.

Oh well.   I'm tired of all of the HGs at this point -- even Kandi, who is logical and has some good thoughts, BUT she needs to win something instead of only being the voice of reason that no one listens to.   

This feels like a very long, grueling 3 weeks, because of all of the animosity and hostility on the show.   I would like Celebrity BB to come back next year, but I wonder if it will.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Turn on the feeds. 4 feeds of Ricky doing....whatever he’s doing in the exercise room. Seriously, I don’t even care if it’s just  Lolo and Natalie talking about how horrible Tom is for not letting them win, I just want to watch a freaking conversation!!

But they would have to cut the feeds then, because God forbid two people outside of the gold bedroom be allowed to be seen on camera conversing with each other. 

• Love 2

That must have been some explosive shouting match earlier if we can't even see more than one person on camera at a time now.  Earlier it was all 4 cameras on Kandi playing cards by herself, and now it's all 4 cameras on Ricky doing yoga and moaning.   Did Production send them all to their corners and put them in a "Time Out"?

Oh, finally, a conversation with multiple people!   Kandi is trying to explain to Natalie and Lolo what her connections with Tom and Tamar are about.  The girls don't want her to go through Tamar, and they want Kandi to go straight to them in the future.   They seem frustrated with Tamar and Tom.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

They seem frustrated with Tamar and Tom

Cant imagine why !!  lol

My God they are all loser control freaks !

7:47pm Ricky goes upstairs to use the workout room -- all 4 cams now on him. It's too cold so he goes back down to get something to wear. 

Please, please tell me had clothes on !!!

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • Love 1

To a degree I get where Tom is coming from, because Ricky is one of the stronger strategic players (relative to this particular cast, of course, which means the bar is low enough for a cockroach to hop over).  

What Tom seems to be totally missing, however, is just how much MORE of a strategic threat is posed by the Lolo/Natalie pair - and at this point in the game,I don’t know what could break through that wall of willful ignorance.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

You're right Nashville. Lolo is the absolute worst, she is annoying and mean and not that smart. They must have been very hard up for cast members this year.

Lolo and Tamar are running neck-and-neck in the Paranoia Preakness, to be sure - but hell, even Kandi was playing the “I’m SOOO affronted” card when Tom started talking scenarios.  And then ran to tell Tamar, so Tamar’s totally predictable paranoid outrage would put pressure on Tom to quash the very idea.  Not that manipulation isn’t a useful tool in the game - but shit, so is TALKING.

• Love 3

Ricky's an ass, always has been an ass. All the way back to his early football days.

4 hours ago, Nashville said:

Lolo and Tamar are running neck-and-neck in the Paranoia Preakness, to be sure

JMO, but Tamar's reactions seem to be a bit put on, not totally but a bit over the top,, a little fake. And, Lolo is straight up crazy.

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • Love 2

I don't know the exact time it started, but somewhere between 1:00 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. BB time, Tom began talking to the viewers from his HoH room.  He said he is avoiding talking to everyone except Dina.  In fact, prior to this, he watched his monitors and as soon as he saw that Dina was alone in the kitchen, he ran downstairs to tell her she would be safe and that she has nothing to worry about at the Veto Ceremony.   And then he quickly ran back upstairs.  He told Dina not to tell anyone that she saw him.

So when Tom was talking to the camera, he mentioned thinking that Kandi was someone on his side and he likes her, BUT now he knows that she went right down the hall and told Tamar everything he had just said to Kandi, causing Tamar to get upset.   He can't trust her.

Tom says that basically everyone in the house except Dina is against him at this point, and although he will try to win the next Veto, he has accepted that his days are numbered in the game, and he knows that he will probably be gone in a few days (I don't think he realizes that there is a DE  coming up).

Tom didn't specify exactly what he is going to do at the Veto Ceremony, but he said he IS going to do something.    It sounds as though he is definitely going to use it.  Someone will come down from the block, and someone else will go up.   I think he probably figures that it doesn't matter much at this point, because everyone hates him and wants him gone anyway, so why not do something dramatic?

Anyway, it was interesting listening to his thought process, and to what he thinks of how everyone else is handling the game.

Meanwhile, Ricky has had his hands on Dina for the better part of an hour, if not longer, as he "heals" her.   He's had his hands on her stomach, on her lower back, shoulders and on her chest.   I know he is legitimate and not trying to hit on her, but it's still kind of weird to watch and listen to as he whispers and breathes on her.

Fun times in the BB house!!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Meanwhile, Ricky has had his hands on Dina for the better part of an hour, if not longer, as he "heals" her.   He's had his hands on her stomach, on her lower back, shoulders and on her chest.   I know he is legitimate and not trying to hit on her, but it's still kind of weird to watch and listen to as he whispers and breathes on her.

Fun times in the BB house!!

Ricky, anything for a vote. I could not take that sweating! Yuck! he did not even go wash his face. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Glad you clarified what was going on, because the updates on Joker’s (description without context) read REALLY REALLY fucking weird.  :>

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Callaphera said:
13 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

I love all of the different names you add on to Natalie's name after the "Eva Marie" portion of it!   lol

I started regretting it after day 4 or so of the feeds but I'm committed. Yay for Facebook being filled with bland white girl names - my own included. 

I did this in an email to a friend of mine who I had just learned was watching CBB this time around. I think I called her Natalie Eva Maria Penticostal Anastasia. Not being on this site, she probably thought I was crazy. lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Goodness. So much to say. I am loving Kandi and Dina in all of their disfunctional glory. Tamar is clearly in the best sport right now, smack in the middle between Dina/poor Kandi and Lolo/Ricky. She should throw the shit out of this next HOH. So happy Natalie is gone, because she was SUCH a bitch in the past few shows. Also happy Tom is gone, because all he cared about was producing the show, and he can shut it.

I am all in on Kandi and (I cannot believe I’m about to say this) Dina. I mean, they are toast because they can’t win shit, but I love them. 

• Love 8

Four out of five of the remaining HGs are POC. And then there's Dina, just... there, in all of her white woman with bleached hair glory. 

The lone white person is totally going to win and Twitter is totally going to meltdown. 

Sooo... I'm not a fan but Tom Green for AFP? Just to see if Lolo's face will rival Frankie's come winner announcement time?

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 2/7/2019 at 5:08 AM, TVFan17 said:

Tom says that basically everyone in the house except Dina is against him at this point

Gee I wonder why.  You back stab everyone, run around paranoid changing plans left and right, try to play poor me and do NOT treat people you are working with as equals.

Also you think you are producing the show and the star performer.  You aren't.

So soooooooooooooooooooooo glad to see him finally out of the house.

Also why are these writing boxes so narrow?  Anyway to get them normal laptop width.  And "Vikings" suddenly disappeared as well.  Grrrr.

Edited by green
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Just tuning into the feeds now but Jokers is reporting that Ricky is wearing the HOH key.

r/BigBrother says the same.

Yaaay, Ricky and Lolo are safe for a few more days of Tom Green: Male Chauvinist and Literal Devil. Wooo. 

Also, make sure to do your finger exercises so you can smash the mute button without injury during the next HoH comp on the broadcast because Marissa apparently hosted it. I'd make a joke about drinking every time she mentions her kid but I don't want to responsible for anyone ending up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Also, make sure to do your finger exercises so you can smash the mute button without injury during the next HoH comp on the broadcast because Marissa apparently hosted it. I'd make a joke about drinking every time she mentions her kid but I don't want to responsible for anyone ending up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning. 

Thanks for the warning - and apparently the fifth of Gentleman Jack I received tonight* now has a destiny to fulfill....

* Old lady and her BFF spent the day down in Lynchburg doing the Jack Daniels distillery tour - guess what present I got...?

• Love 1

What the hell?  I didn't even quote anyone but someone else's post got opened into this text box.  This format is more buggy than a cockroach convention!

Great news, Ricky won!  Life is good!  Please take out Dina before she slips by and wins this damn game whilst sleepwalking.  I mean he probably wants Kandi out but Tamar will want to keep her so maybe Dina will somehow go out.

• Love 1

Well, I guess Ricky won. I guess we're getting a Ricky/Lolo F2. I think they'd be wise to take out Tamar instead of Kandi. Tamar can actually win the F4 HOH comp while Kandi/Dina likely won't. Though I hope that Kandi can get to F4 and that she can win. I'd love to see who she takes. 

• Love 3

Man, I kept checking and checking, waiting PTV forums to come back up.  I was going through withdrawals😂  From a strategic standpoint Ricky should put up Kandi and Tamar and say he is going to backdoor Dina.  If doesn’t nominate Tamar and she wins Veto.  She could take down Kandi and he would be forced to nominate LoLo.  Then LoLo I think goes and then Ricky right after that.

• Love 5

Here's hoping Ricky is an idiot and doesn't nom Tamar and then Tamar wins veto, removes Kandi, Lolo goes up and out, and then Ricky follows right after. I just want at least 1 of Kandi and Dina in the final 2 because I kinda love them lol. I wish they could both make F2, but one of thme is almost certainly going first in the finale. Most likely Kandi, who I want to see win, because she can't win a comp. Dammit Kandi!

Is miltiquote gone? I don't see it on any posts. Except my own, which is very odd.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Here's hoping Ricky is an idiot and doesn't nom Tamar and then Tamar wins veto, removes Kandi, Lolo goes up and out, and then Ricky follows right after. I just want at least 1 of Kandi and Dina in the final 2 because I kinda love them lol. I wish they could both make F2, but one of thme is almost certainly going first in the finale. Most likely Kandi, who I want to see win, because she can't win a comp. Dammit Kandi!

I definitely want Kandi in F2. However, I have a bad feeling that Tamar wouldn't even use the veto on Kandi. She had the opportunity during the DE and didn't. Sure, she could make the excuse that she didn't because Tom was already set to leave, but I don't trust Tamar to not choose Ricky or Lolo in the end. Or, Ricky/Lolo could lie to Tamar and say they want to get Dina out instead. 

I really just want Tamar out, to be honest. I cannot stand her cackling and ear-busting noises and would like to see her lose. 

I think Ricky's putting up Kandi/Dina, which....fucking dumbass. Though I hope Kandi wins, takes herself down, and Tamar goes up and out. 

12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is miltiquote gone? I don't see it on any posts. Except my own, which is very odd.

It's a bug that is currently being fixed.

• Love 5

I don’t know if it strategy on Tamar’s part or not or that’s her real personality but I would hesitate to put her up just because she would make me miserable with all her screeching.  Maybe I would nominate her and then lock myself in the HoH and only come out for competitions.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I hope Kandi saw that Tamar won't be a proper ally and she flips. She should go to Ricky and Lolo and explain that she and Tamar have been working for awhile, so she expects to be out up. Then he nominated Tamar and Kandi, Dina wins and saved Kandi and then Tamar leaves.

Tamar probably whispered to Kandk that she won't use the Veto so Tom can leave, but isn't that why Tamar was angry at Tom before? It's okay for Tamar to betray her ally but not Tom?

Kandi is too good for this show and season.

• Love 2
Just now, Coco88 said:

I don’t know if it strategy on Tamar’s part or not or that’s her real personality but I would hesitate to put her up just because she would make me miserable with all her screeching.  Maybe I would nominate her and then lock myself in the HoH and only come out for competitions.

I don't think it's strategy. I would still put her up, though. She plays in veto anyway, so why the hell not? Ricky/Lolo need to get rid of Tamar since she can win and since they don't know who she's taking to F2. If Kandi is gone, I do think Tamar would take Dina instead of Ricky/Lolo, although who really knows. I actually don't know who Tamar would take. She might take Ricky as well. I don't see her taking Lolo. She's too emotional and she knows Lolo has two for sure votes....same with Ricky, of course. 

Tamar vs Dina:

• Votes for Dina to win: Jonathan, Joey, Ryan (they are a block), Natalie, Lolo, Ricky (they are a block). Dina wins against Tamar. 

Tamar vs Ricky:

• Votes for Ricky to win: Lolo, Natalie for sure. 
  • Votes for Tamar to win: Kato, Kandi, possibly Jonathan/Ryan/Joey, possibly Tom if he lives by his "it's a game" mantra, probably Dina
  • Tamar wins against Ricky, depending on Jonathan/Ryan/Joey

Tamar vs Lolo

• Votes for Lolo to win: Natalie, Ricky
  • Votes for Tamar: Kandi, Dina, Jonathan/Ryan/Joey
  • Undecided: Tom (it'll all depend what people tell him about both Lolo and Tamar's abysmal treatment toward him and it'll depend on how he takes it and if he becomes the bigger man to make a logical voting decision), Kato (depending on what Tom decides to do)
  • Tamar also wins against Lolo

And, let's say Kandi is still in the game by F4:

Tamar vs Kandi

• Votes for Kandi to win: Jonathan/Ryan/Joey, probably Dina
  • Votes for Tamar to win: Lolo/Natalie/Ricky
  • Undecided: Tom, Kato
  • So it'll all come down to Tom and Kato. But I think it's likely that Kandi wins those two votes over Tamar once Tom learns that Kandi wasn't some mole and he might be more forgiving. 

So, I guess Tamar's best way of winning is to take Lolo or Ricky with her. 

• Love 1

I think LoLo wins over Tamar.  I think LoLo will ride that I have nothing outside the house and nothing she did in the game was personal train.  I think Tamar’s best chance of winning is against Ricky.  A lot of the evicted guys interviews complained of Ricky being shady and manipulative. 🙄 It’s almost like they didn’t know what game they were playing.

• Useful 1
Just now, Coco88 said:

I think LoLo wins over Tamar.  I think LoLo will ride that I have nothing outside the house and nothing she did in the game was personal train.  I think Tamar’s best chance of winning is against Ricky.  A lot of the evicted guys interviews complained of Ricky being shady and manipulative. 🙄 It’s almost like they didn’t know what game they were playing.

That could be a very valid reason. With Lolo and Tamar equally being awful people who love trashing people, that could be a determinant on who votes for who. 

• Love 1

I am all about ANYONE but Tamar. For the win and for AFP. I fear Tamar has the most voting fans and will get AFP. I would hate to see that happen.

She has been on my nerves  since the first day. She has been loud, obnoxious. I know in part this is for TV. She has been n the reality spotlight a long time. Has a long running show. Watched BB forever. She knows how to manipulate the cameras and audience. But her insistence that Kandi play the game her way annoys the heck out of me. One conversation she had with Lolo she got so angry when Lolo said "i think" and screamed, "you think", I am telling you. It is Tamar's way or no way.

Throughout the season I have preferred Lolo to most of the houseguests. I just feel her reactions have all been real, not for the cameras. Yes, she has  hot hot hot trigger temper but that is real. She tries hard in competitions. And, as thing have calmed down she has done some reflecting. Last night she said to Ricky that Tamars reaction to Toms eviction was not right. She felt bad about it.

Tamar screaming when Lolo won first POV, screaming , thats what i'm talking about. So over the top. How come Kato never asked her is she had been to the acting academy ( LOL, that just cracked me up).

• Love 2

Kandi is way too loyal to Tamar.   Tamar doesn't deserve that loyalty.     Even if Tamar were the Meryl Streep of acting in the Big Brother house and had only been slamming Kandi for this entire game just to fool Lolo-Ricky-Natalie and make them think she is on their side, she has still said some pretty unkind things about Kandi to them at various points, calling her dumb and what not.

I'm wondering what happened yesterday morning that caused Tamar to be so anti-Tom all over again, before, during and after the eviction.   Something must have happened that we didn't see, because it seemed like Tamar was -- as usual -- making a big deal of something having to do with him.    It seemed like something new had occurred. 

Late Thursday night/Friday morning, Tom, Dina and Kandi were talking in the HoH room for a long, long time.  Now I should point out that Tom did not ask them to come to the room.  He did not seek them out.  He was minding his own business in his room, not bothering anyone.  This was even after he had been downstairs with the others, eating pizza or whatever else.  After he ate, he went back to his room and stayed away from everyone.

But then hurricane Dina decided to talk to go to the HoH room to talk to Tom, and then that led to Kandi reluctantly going up there too (I think that Kandi just wanted to avoid game talk on Thursday night, but she agreed to go up to the HoH to talk to Tom and Dina, because Dina was so insistent on it).

So, as expected, once they got Tom talking, then he was running a bunch of different scenarios around.  He really, really wanted to get Lolo on their side -- I think he just never truly understood how loyal Lolo would remain to Ricky and Tamar.

A couple of times Dina brought up trying to get Tamar out, or something anti-Tamar such as talking about her terrible attitude, and Kandi would get kind of snippy and remind her that she is not going to go against Tamar.    Tom -- knowing what happened the last time putting Tamar on the block was suggested to Kandi and how it backfired -- gently suggested to Dina to drop the Tamar talk.   He knew it would upset Kandi, and then Kandi would go and blab to Tamar.

But after they all talked for a while -- at times it was hilarious and I laughed out loud, as Tom tried to get a word in as Dina and Kandi were bickering with each other about Kandi revealing something Dina didn't want her to reveal -- somehow there was some sort of plan to go downstairs (where Ricky, Tamar, Lolo and Natalie were already asleep) and blow up someone's game, or reveal things to expose someone's untruths. 

To be honest, they were all going back and forth so much, for so long, and Dina kept cutting people off and going off on tangents, that I lost track of what the supposed "plan" actually was.    I think that part of their plan was to reveal to Lolo that others in the house had wanted her out instead of Natalie.   Dina said that she had no problem "saying it" -- whatever "it" was going to be.   Dina was all in on whatever the plan was. 

All I know is that, at probably 1 a.m. or 2 a.m. yesterday morning, I had to go to sleep.    Tom, Dina and Kandi had finally gone downstairs.  Tom was standing in the kitchen alone.    Ricky-Natalie-Lolo-Tamar were sleeping (supposedly).  Dina and Kandi went off to check on whether anyone was awake.    But everything was quiet.

That was the last I saw of Tom before yesterday's CBS show.   But before 9 a.m. yesterday, when the feeds were still on, I heard Tamar complaining to Lolo or someone about Tom saying "fun fun fun."

Since Tamar seemed to be newly on fire about Tom on yesterday's CBS show, and Kandi and Tom seemed to be somewhat cold to each other -- polite and cordial, but cold -- I am thinking that something happened, either while I was still sleeping yesterday morning, or after the feeds went down for the day.  There must have been a new argument or one-sided shouting match?

Either way, i can't in good faith throw all of my AFP votes to Kandi because she just has not won anything, and she has also shown that she cannot be trusted because she has this undying need to protect Tamar.   I can throw some votes to Kandi, because she has shown she is a decent person and not an obnoxious buffoon or raging tyrant.

However, after I saw Tamar's ridiculous, childish dancing display as Tom was exiting the house, and hearing how much louder she had become, I immediately threw my first round of AFP votes to Tom.      Tamar is totally lacking in self-awareness if she is thinking that Tom is somehow coming off really badly and that she is somehow not coming off badly.   She even said last night on the feeds, "Tom probably thinks I'm the biggest bitch," or something to that effect.  Um.... you said, it Tamar.  He didn't say it.  He never insulted you or yelled in your face.     So, if the shoe fits...

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 7

Thursday night BBAD....Lori and Natalie were talking game.  They have the entire game figured out. Numbers wise and all the scenarios on who to evict and not to evict to raise their chances of winning. Jury votes, etc.

NEM said there would not be a double eviction so they were not prepared for that.

They came to the conclusion they could not take Kandi or Dina for F2. They continued to talk badly about them because they got *no blood* on their hands.

NoLo thinks America loves them.  Respect their game, because their hands are blood AF. (HA!). They will not respect players like KanDina.

They started going over which scenes of themselves they wanted the show to air.  How cute they look....etc!  Wow!  So, full of themselves.

Yea!  We saw y’alls busted weaves, baby penis shaped nose jobs.......and, how nasty y’all were calling other players bitches. Trying to seduce men to win the game.

Manipulating Bible Magic to pray for competition wins!

(who does that?) Tamar’s hell pit is gonna suck y’all up!

They kept saying if Ryan and Cupcakes stayed.....they would have ran the house and made F4.  Hahahahaha!

Lori.....was like.....I don’t understand why Ryan turned on me! I did nothing to him.

Hahahahahaha!  Lori is clueless that it was Ricky who snitched on her.

Is this when Lori was trying to make an AGA......NoLo, Kandi and Tamar???

Then Ricky told Ryan.....LoLo is in there trying to make an AGA??  Lol!

sorry, Lori cannot win. She has the WORST sportsmanship I have ever seen and should not be representing America......anywhere!  Not even a sleazy wet t-shirt contest during Spring Break Tijuana. 

• Love 1

In finale-related news, Tom's out of the house and people are noticing that he's been liking pro-Kandi tweets and anti-Lolo/Tamar tweets. It seems like Tom's night with Kato (and probably being in contact with others) allowed him to finally get the full story about Tamar and Lolo. I was super worried he'd dismiss all that they said about him. 

• Love 5

ANYONE  but Tamar. I do not want to give Tom votes but seeing him win, knowing what Tamar thinks the public does not like him, that would be satisfying. 

I did not like Tom in the game. I didn't find his antics funny or entertaining.  I did not like his constant producing and doing things to cause an effect that would be good for TV. There were consequences for that which he dismissed. Love the irony that his instincts to get Ricky out first were correct. Too bad.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

ANYONE  but Tamar. I do not want to give Tom votes but seeing him win, knowing what Tamar thinks the public does not like him, that would be satisfying. 

I did not like Tom in the game. I didn't find his antics funny or entertaining.  I did not like his constant producing and doing things to cause an effect that would be good for TV. There were consequences for that which he dismissed. Love the irony that his instincts to get Ricky out first were correct. Too bad.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I need anyone but Tamar to win. 

I didn't mind Tom, but I stand by my opinion that he was a shit gameplayer and screwed both of his HOHs majorly. I didn't want Tom for AFP but after the way people did bully him in the house (they definitely were bashing him and making him out to be the literal Devil, which was far from who Tom was in the house....he was just a dumb player), and after Tamar's embarrassing behaviour during last night's live show, I'd love nothing more than for Tamar to see that Tom is more popular than her. 

And it sucks, because Tamar's been playing a decent game (winning comps, getting two different powers, of sorts, to protect her, as well as not really being a target) but her attitude makes me not want her to see the prize money. Logically, I'd be ok with her winning because she has been doing something. But personally, I would just hate it. 

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd love nothing more than for Tamar to see that Tom is more popular than her.

I feel the same. I'd love for it to be Tom and Kandi who are at the top of the AFP just to see Tamar's face. She says that she and Kandi are cool now, but if she learns that people like Kandi more than her I think their friendship might fall apart again.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, missyb said:

I'm boycotting the vote this year.  I can't bring myself to take the time to vote for any of them.

Tamar has the most Twitter followers, so she'll probably win.  Kandi is a close second.

• Love 2