Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Robin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

It's not healthy ingredients' fault that you can't cook!!!  Taste buds actually reset back to baseline after 2-3 weeks after someone stops eating oversalted/oversugared stuff. 

And if you eat something sugary once they reset, it tastes almost too sweet to eat. Same with salty. 

• Love 4

While we are at commercial, I just want to say that I've missed this and I'm glad to be back, snarking with you all.  This year hasn't started out great, but tonight is feeling pretty good. :)

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I dont get why the majority of these folks can’t keep their houses clean.  You can get up to get food, you can push a vacuum.  It’s disgusting.

If I woke up every day in that drab, depressing, dark, gloomy house I would want to die. For real. Just looking at it on TV is messing with my happiness (90 Day Fiance crossover joke!). Seriously. Just because you may not have much money doesn't mean everything has to be brown and ugly. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I'm in Warwick, RI...along with my kitty, Nicodemus von Wittykitty. So we're kinda neighbors, right? Right? (Wants to be part of the cool crowd)

You’re a border crossing away. You’re cool adjacent which counts ;-)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Lived in Wellesley, commuted to middleboro everyday for 10 years until moving to Sharon which cut the commute in half and removed 95 from the equation. But getting to the city now means 93 instead of the pike. That’s a pain.

We adopted our greyhounds from a group in Middleboro. But dang, that's a drive. I had to drive to Canton on Friday for the 

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@TwirlyGirly, you are the queen of the cool crowd. My son went to Johnson & Wales in Providence so I consider RI practically next door!

We go to PPAC to see shows. Love Providence!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kvv9862 said:

I’m just over here patiently waiting for that one episode in the season that is an absolute disaster from start to finish. And when it comes it’ll be glorious 

They rebroadcast Penny's episode today.  Forgot how miserable/trainwreck she was.

IDK Garrett seems pretty nervous, me thinks he did exactly adhere to the diet- especially when he said "good foods" were like donuts, pizza.........

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If I woke up every day in that drab, depressing, dark, gloomy house I would want to die. For real. Just looking at it on TV is messing with my happiness (90 Day Fiance crossover joke!). Seriously. Just because you may not have much money doesn't mean everything has to be brown and ugly. 

At least put something cheery on the walls. Whenever I move that’s the first thing I do, put photos or paintings up to make it feel like home. That’s part of why these places are so depressing looking. I remember Brittany hanging photos after she lost a lot of her weight. She looked so happy.

• Love 7

We're only on the Month 1 weigh in after the first hour?    I'm sick of Pimple Popper, Jazz, and Whitney Thore commercials

I wonder if the trip was longer and worse this time, because of the time loss going through drive thrus?

Month 1-

Robin-615 lbs. down 33 lbs.

Garrett-585 lbs. down 22 lbs. but on a terrible diet 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

Warwick, RI... I'm jealous! You have Live PD there! Ever see them filming?

Nope. I've never been all that interested in crime programming...(slinks away, worried she might be ousted from the cool group now...)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, frenchtoast said:

We adopted our greyhounds from a group in Middleboro. But dang, that's a drive. I had to drive to Canton on Friday for the 

I have my horses in middleboro since that was the closest place to Boston we could afford enough land for them

3 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

While we are at commercial, I just want to say that I've missed this and I'm glad to be back, snarking with you all.  This year hasn't started out great, but tonight is feeling pretty good. :)

Good to have you back, @88Keys! The more, the snarkier! It gets better. 

• Love 5
Just now, Hellga said:

And at their weight, 35 pounds is barely 5%!  In a normal weight person, that's a couple pounds, normal fluctuation!  

Maybe she should have taken a big dump before the weigh in - that would have been at least 5 more lbs. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, frenchtoast said:

I went on business once, but I want to go back some day.  Looked like a cute town, even though I was visiting in the middle of the winter - but I remember driving there being a pain!  

The hosting firm took us to a seafood restaurant and they made me try oysters.  Not a fan, but there are no foods that can't be eaten if you put enough horseradish on top of them!

• Love 1
Just now, Wanda said:

When she thinks her ratings need it, crossover time

I know you are talking about Whitney Thore.  I think Chrissy Metz from "This Is Us" is looking like a real candidate for this show.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, frenchtoast said:

I'm going to see Cats at PPAC next Thursday, and I'm so excited! I snagged a front row seat! They never announced the date the tickets would go on sale, so I'd been checking EVERY MORNING for months, beginning on the date the tour was announced. I've been wanting to see Cats since it debuted on Broadway, what, 18 years ago??

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

No offense to anyone from Kansas, but that flat ass land for miles and miles freaks the shit out of me.

My ex lived in Wyoming for a while and he once showed me a tape he made by setting up a video camera on his dashboard as he drove through South Dakota. Most boring travel video ever.

2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

We're only on the Month 1 weigh in after the first hour?    I'm sick of Pimple Popper, Jazz, and Whitney Thore commercials

I wonder if the trip was longer and worse this time, because of the time loss going through drive thrus?

Month 1-

Robin-615 lbs. down 33 lbs.

Garrett-585 lbs. down 22 lbs. but on a terrible diet 

I will admit they have me wondering what is so special and new about whatever surgery Jazz is having done. (But not enough to actually watch. Maybe enough to google later..)

2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

And at their weight, 35 pounds is barely 5%!  In a normal weight person, that's a couple pounds, normal fluctuation!  

I would be thrilled if I lost 35 pounds. But that's a much higher percentage for me.

• Love 2