Type keyword(s) to search

Million Dollar Listing LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, dleighg said:

probably not much. Aren't these deals typically "all cash"?

Though since people (I would think) don't typically have millions sitting around in a checking account, the sad stock market might be more of a deterrent to obtaining cash.

This would have all been filmed before the interest rate hikes anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

These deals are typically not only all cash, but quick close, no inspection, and the most meaningful aspect:  foreign buyers.  Uber-wealthy people who don't have to worry about silly little things like interest rates, checking accounts, a leaky roof.

They are often sold as "party homes", only used when the foreign buyer is in the country, and turned over in a few years to a different foreign buyer.  No, nothing fishy about any of this.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Tracy did the hard work for Altman on Lucerne. I LOL’d at the back-and-forth, the way Josh and Matt were upselling it as opposed to Tracy’s truth. I hope, hope, hope this sells for the asking price and Josh gets cut out of the commission. 

I can’t believe the Rickie Lane woman had to be talked into taking that deal. Capital gains savings vs. furniture? Really?

Flagg still smug as ever. And his marriage failed. Shocker.

• Love 3

I don't know if Flagg's hair was some trendy style or not, but it was hideous.   He looked like a pencil.    I seem to recall and article that claims Bobby and Flagg were separated for a year before filing for divorce.     So, Flagg saying they only broke up three months ago, was garbage.      

The exclusives on the Lucerne property are going to bite Altman in the butt I bet. 

The Brits have formed an agency with two Buying Beverly Hills realtors, inside their current huge agency "The Agency", called the Bond Collective. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lifestyle/real-estate/bond-collective-team-the-agency-david-parnes-james-harris-jon-grauman-eric-rosenfeld-1235278802/

I'm watching the Bravo reruns this morning, the 2016 episode "Montcalm and Carry on" has Josh walking into his mom's home, and saying "The better looking of your two children is here".   So, maybe the sister doesn't want to be included in the show?   Or want to be included in Flagg's antics in romance, and his antics in general. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4

So Heather is now the CEO of Altman Bros. Gag me. 

I already don't like it narrowed down to just 3 agents. Especially these 3. The previews are an indication of the show going to hell. Flagg getting pissed because Tracy and Altman are friends with Bobby. Grow up, son! Tracy breaking down and crying on her daughters shoulder because she can't handle the pressure. Cry me a river. She's making millions so she has to deal with some pressure. She's been in the biz for over 20 yrs so shouldn't be a surprise. 

I'm also tired of the 10 million dollar all cash, quick close buyers. Is it possible to have so many cash buyers? I thought it interesting when Tracy was driving around Ladera Ranch (Orange County) how she was impressed with all the pretty parks and lack of trash everywhere. LA sounds like a real shithole now but yet.....you still have all these cash buyers! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

In one flashback, where Bobby and Josh are talking, Bobby mentions him having "only child syndrome," something to that effect. 

I know it's been said that Josh has a sister, but then why did Bobby mention Josh is an only child. Maybe the sister is only a half-sister, or something else is up?

Sorry, out of the entire episode, that part struck me the most. 😂 

My opinion will likely be unpopular, but I prefer the show pared down to Tracy and the Joshes. Obviously they're going to have to generate drama since they're all friends IRL.

I miss Bobby, though.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Surrealist said:

In one flashback, where Bobby and Josh are talking, Bobby mentions him having "only child syndrome," something to that effect. 

I know it's been said that Josh has a sister, but then why did Bobby mention Josh is an only child. Maybe the sister is only a half-sister, or something else is up?

Josh mentioned in the past that his sister lives in San Francisco so Bobby's comment is very confusing to me. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Josh mentioned in the past that his sister lives in San Francisco so Bobby's comment is very confusing to me. 

I thought Josh had mentioned his sister too in the past. The whole sister thing confuses me because why would Bobby say that?

On 12/12/2022 at 11:24 AM, Starlight925 said:

Here is Josh's sister.  She even looks like him:

https://showbizcast.com/josh-flagg-sister

I do remember Bobby saying that Josh suffered from "only child syndrome", which I can only take to mean that since his sister was older, Josh was the youngster alone with his parents for a while.

JoshFlagg.jpeg

This makes sense, and thank you!

To me, Josh acts more like an only child would. I know quite a few only children, but none are as spoiled as he is. 😂

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

Tried watching the new season and so far I hate it with these idiot dbag buyers and sellers. The real estate market there is such a bunch of shady shit.

My theory is Flagg and Bobby’s marriage failed because Bobby stopped bowing down to Flagg and got his own personality. Flagg is a completely entitled dbag who prob needs to be praised constantly.

Tracey? Meh. Her plan was to trick someone into buying that overpriced house. The dumb seller and the furniture like fuck off.

Altman is alright. 

That House that they wanted to break a record with was nice but I don’t see what was so special about it that it needs to be this big record breaker.

The twins finding their parents a house? No thanks. 

I’ll continue to hate watch tho since there is nothing else on.

Gross Flagg’s boy toy is in the next episode. Of course he wants to date a real estate agent because that makes him feel like even more of a big shot.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I know some viewers didn't care much for Bobby early on, but I always liked him. I follow him on IG. He seems like the real deal sweetheart. I can't imagine what he saw in Josh, tbh. They always came across as total opposites. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I've just never warmed up to Tracy.  And I thought Hell would freeze over before I'd see the day when I preferred Josh Altman over Josh Flagg.  But it has arrived.

Please all prepare yourselves for the coming Apocalypse.  Should have had an inkling when my beloved Saints won a Super Bowl.  

Edited by Carolina Girl
Leaving words out? Not cool.
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 7

So, cat woman gets Diane Keaton's old house, on her second try.    Good luck selling the Woodburn (?) house that cat woman has to sell, and has 9 or 10 cats in it.      I loved the courtyard at the Keaton house.    That was so bizarre with the cat in the blanket, and having to approve the house. 

Years ago, my realtor was trying everything to sell a house where the top atrium and main suite were thoroughly polluted by the woman's three or four cats.   Owner was not keeping the litter boxes up properly.       My realtor was very good, had so many showings, but only one offer.   It was bought by another cat owner and that one only wanted a credit to replace the top suite carpet.    

I like that Altman sold the Lucerne property, or at least had an interested buyer.      My caution is that the office building that's 9 to 5 on weekdays now, may turn into another kind of business that has a lot more traffic, 24/7.   Lucerne is such a spectacular property, and the office building wouldn't bother me a bit with the current neighbors.   

However, being next to the heavily traveled street might be a deal breaker for me.   I know everyone claims they live outdoors, but I bet they don't, and have parties inside, so the location would be convenient, not a deal breaker. 

For 'stars' of this season, I see it as they still have five, both Altman brothers, Heather, Flagg, and Tracy.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4

So cat lady has a mortgage on her brentwood home and yet has $16.4M on hand for the new house and her and tracy are worried about cat lady having two mortgages?  WTH?  1) why is there a mortgage on the first home 2)  thought the deal was cash on the second home so why "two mortgages"  This crap is so staged they can't even keep the lies straight.  

So the twins just went and picked out a home for their parents?  STFU.  You know it and I know that they already owned the home they picked.  This is getting as fake as House Hunters.

Is the NOT putting your blazer on a real thing?  Its Tracy's and Heathers only look.  I can see doing it once in a while, but come on....every single time?  and their assistants do it too.  LOLOLOLOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Is the NOT putting your blazer on a real thing?  Its Tracy's and Heathers only look.  I can see doing it once in a while, but come on....every single time?  and their assistants do it too.  LOLOLOLOL

Does Tracy have to show her abs in almost everything she wears? I have always disliked her taste in clothes but for god's sake get a different look. And the loooong extensions, stop. She's pushing 50 and looks good for her age, she doesn't have to keep trying so hard. 

Not impressed with her boyfriend showing up at dinner with his cap on (he didn't take it off during dinner, either) and a tee shirt. 

I guess CEO Heather is the new player on the show. So now there are 4.  Yuk! Do we need her? The Altmans are really trying to make her happen. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

It really bugs how Altman is at the heels of prospective buyers and their agents at showings, and butting in with his comments. That would make me feel really uncomfortable about honestly discussing the issues I may see with the property with my agent. He was damn near arguing with the woman about the laundry room. Damn — I was hoping Tracy’s exclusion would come through and shut out Josh entirely.

I’m over the cat lady and her baby voice and stress combing. 

On 12/16/2022 at 11:04 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, cat woman gets Diane Keaton's old house, on her second try.    Good luck selling the Woodburn (?) house that cat woman has to sell, and has 9 or 10 cats in it.      I loved the courtyard at the Keaton house.    That was so bizarre with the cat in the blanket, and having to approve the house. 

Years ago, my realtor was trying everything to sell a house where the top atrium and main suite were thoroughly polluted by the woman's three or four cats.   Owner was not keeping the litter boxes up properly.       My realtor was very good, had so many showings, but only one offer.   It was bought by another cat owner and that one only wanted a credit to replace the top suite carpet.    

I like that Altman sold the Lucerne property, or at least had an interested buyer.      My caution is that the office building that's 9 to 5 on weekdays now, may turn into another kind of business that has a lot more traffic, 24/7.   Lucerne is such a spectacular property, and the office building wouldn't bother me a bit with the current neighbors.   

However, being next to the heavily traveled street might be a deal breaker for me.   I know everyone claims they live outdoors, but I bet they don't, and have parties inside, so the location would be convenient, not a deal breaker. 

For 'stars' of this season, I see it as they still have five, both Altman brothers, Heather, Flagg, and Tracy.  

I wasn’t impressed with Woodburn from what I first saw, TBH. And yes, cats can be a problem. I’m guessing Flagg is going to raise some questions that Tracy would rather leave unasked.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Damn — I was hoping Tracy’s exclusion would come through and shut out Josh entirely.

I was, too.  Only semi saving grace was Josh didn't act like a total asshole about it, like he usually does.  Maybe he's toning it down this season--which will be welcome, given his brother still seems as obnoxious as ever.

16 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I’m over the cat lady and her baby voice and stress combing. 

That baby voice had to be an act, right?  I get the feeling she not only wanted Diane Keaton's house, she wanted to BE Diane Keaton, with all the quirky traits.

Cannot stand the way Tracy dresses and the draped blazers are so dumb looking.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I can't stand the way Tracy dresses either.  It's like she has to show off her boyfriend/trainer/boytoy's body that she's worked so hard for.  

I don't care how old you are.  If you're not going to the club, don't dress like it.

I, too, couldn't stand the way the boyfriend wore that stupid hat at dinner.  What are you, 12?

Tracy just has no warmth.  Neither does Josh Flagg, but at least he has humor.  Altman is providing himself to be a family man & seems like an actually good guy, albeit maintaining  his douche status.  But Tracy is just....cold.

Tracy needs to fire whoever is doing her lips.  The upper lip goes smooth straight across in this weird, unnatural curve, completely smoothed out.  Grosses me out to look.

Best line of the episode:

Producer asks Josh Flagg about when he was a child.  "I was never a child".

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
On 12/5/2022 at 9:08 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

Chad......how can you forget Chad? :) 

Ha! I kept thinking there was someone, who who who was it?  As soon as I read your post I went Chad! It was Chad you idiot! More comments about him down below from another quoted poster.

On 12/9/2022 at 9:40 AM, sugarbaker design said:

from Wikipedia:

The first season featured three Los Angeles real estate agents, Josh Flagg, Madison Hildebrand and Chad Rogers.

It'll be interesting to see how the interest hikes will affect the LA market.

I think in the last episode interest rates were brought up on one of the deals.

On 12/13/2022 at 11:09 PM, Surrealist said:

I know some viewers didn't care much for Bobby early on, but I always liked him. I follow him on IG. He seems like the real deal sweetheart. I can't imagine what he saw in Josh, tbh. They always came across as total opposites. 

I think that both of them are nice guys with completely different personalities and quirks, fell in love quickly and then realized they wanted different places to call home. Josh is never ever ever going to leave his high rise condo/hotel/room service/amenities lifestyle for any long term period. I think he tried (really tried because he loved Bobby enough to try) with the house they were renovating and would have probably been happy there. I think the sticking point is that Bobby wanted to move to Palm Springs (?) and there is no way, no matter how much love between the two that Josh is ever going to move away from his very small square boundary. Bobby wasn't wrong for wanting to live somewhere else. Josh wasn't wrong for not wanting to live somewhere else. But it was the one issue that either couldn't get beyond. They probably could have been long term even with their different personalities and quirks if the where is home going to be had not been "the one issue" neither could let go. 

On 12/14/2022 at 10:58 AM, Carolina Girl said:

And his butt-ugly bowl cut.  

He was featured on some show several years ago, many years after he left MDLLA. The segment was showcasing where he was in life now. I will say he was very grown up and handsome in that segment. His body was very buff in an appealing healthy way. I think at that time he still had Starla!

I do miss the Brits but I guess now it is only the one real estate company and not the competing ones anymore for this franchise. I watched Buying Beverly Hills and I want to say they were on there but that whole show was a blur (I binged it quickly just to work out some tv viewing kinks). 

I wonder if Bobby meant to say youngest child syndrome and misspoke? 

I can do without the cat lady ever being in my view again. But I guess she will be in her old home is a feature of the show. Where does her money come from?

eta I forgot to mention that Mr Chow dinner and Tracy and Heather's frozen waxy clown faces! It is a horrible look! Josh A seems to have had some work done also but his isn't clown stage (yet!). Seriously, I agree with the poster about Tracy's mouth and both of them are going to be looking so terrible in a couple of years. 

Edited by stewedsquash
forgot a thought
  • Like 2

Oh. I thought his parents were dead. Maybe I am remembering it wrong. I thought there were scenes where he was emotional about having enough money now to buy a home and his parents not being there to know it. 
I also remember that he did want to spend the majority of time in Palm Springs. I still think he did want to live there. 

Edited by stewedsquash

Loved the Diane Keaton home.  Hate thinking how catty it will be.  Looking forward to seeing what Crazy Cat Lady's Woodburn house looks like inside.

It certainly doesn't seem like Tracey is besties with Cat Lady, the way she talks down to, and about.

I too want to know where her money comes from. 

• Like 1

I think the Bobby/Josh issue is that if Josh isn't happy, ain't nobody happy.

I adore Josh.  I think he's hilarious, and has this smooth, could care less attitude, but he really geeks out on the old architecture and charm of a bygone era.  He was unbelievably close to his grandmother and has a true appreciation for LA as it once was. 

I think of Josh as an Old Soul.

Having said that, Josh wants it the way he wants it.  He met tall, beautifully handsome Bobby, and fell in love, knowing that Josh would always have the upper hand financially.

Once Bobby started expressing opinions, and becoming his own "brand" (youtube, IG, friends with Heather Altman), it didn't fit in with how Josh wants a partner.

Remember Josh's boyfriend before Bobby?  The guy who lived with him at the hotel while he was grieving his grandmother's passing?  And this new boyfriend, also in real estate?  All these men are less financially successful as Josh, so it gives Josh this upper hand.

I do wish Josh to find that peace, and I wish the same for Bobby, who I also adore.

2 minutes ago, Pine said:

Loved the Diane Keaton home.  Hate thinking how catty it will be.  Looking forward to seeing what Crazy Cat Lady's Woodburn house looks like inside.

Me too.

My friend backed out of a house that was too catty.  She's not a non-cat person, but she said the scent was even in the air ducts.

I'm so allergic to them that I was sneezing through the screen.

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Oh. I thought his parents were dead. Maybe I am remembering it wrong. I thought there were scenes where he was emotional about having enough money now to buy a home and his parents not being there to know it. 
I also remember that he did want to spend the majority of time in Palm Springs. I still think he did want to live there. 

I’ll have to go back and rewatch it.  My memory is that the fight was around Bobby wanting it as a second / vacay home and Josh had tunnel vision looking at it as an investment.  

Josh reminds me of Bethenny Frankel in that they are both desperate to be with someone yet will always end up alone because they are completely self centered and emotionally vacant.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Sadly, both of Bobby's parents died in the year before the wedding.    

There is a huge resale mark in Palm Springs for people from L.A. or San Francisco who can't afford anything in L.A. or S. F., so they buy a vacation place in Palm Springs, or a retirement place.    I loved the houses the Desert Flippers used to show in Palm Springs.     Many people also buy investment properties to rent out for short term rentals, it's a big party and spring break destination too.   

I think Bobby was also attracted to having Josh's parents who seemed to really take him into the family.   

I hope Flagg finally settles down, and Bobby finds someone who treats him well, and loves him.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Oh. I thought his parents were dead

Bobby's parents are dead. One died not too long after the other and it wasn't long after that he met Josh. 

I think he wanted the Palm Springs house because it reminded him of his childhood or something like that. He was looking at it as a sentimental investment. Josh was looking at it as a real estate investment and whether or not it was going to make money when selling and that is all. It pissed Bobby off. 

I never thought Bobby was madly in love with Josh. I remember the Paris proposal. Bobby did not look overjoyed. I still grew to like him, though. It just wasn't a good match. 

• Like 2

Tracy seems so impressed with herself that she has a boyfriend who is 20 years younger than she is. At the dinner with Josh and Heather,  the boyfriend looked ridiculous in his ball cap and black t-shirt. My hubby also noticed that he was texting on his phone as Tracy, Josh and Heather were talking. He looked like someone who was out with his parent and their friends, and he was texting his own friends to let them know when he would be free to party with them.

I wonder if Tracy and Heather have the same plastic surgeon? They have definitely reached the plastic Barbie look, and it isn't a good look on either one.

• Like 14
On 12/19/2022 at 9:18 AM, Starlight925 said:

Remember Josh's boyfriend before Bobby?  The guy who lived with him at the hotel while he was grieving his grandmother's passing?  And this new boyfriend, also in real estate?  All these men are less financially successful as Josh, so it gives Josh this upper hand.

That was Colton.  I really liked him!  He seemed like such a sweet guy.  As much as I liked Bobby, I always felt like that relationship was going to crash and burn.  It was so soon after Josh and Colton broke up, if I am remembering correctly, that it seemed like Josh was just running away from actually dealing with the breakup. 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Peper81 said:

That was Colton.  I really liked him!  He seemed like such a sweet guy.  As much as I liked Bobby, I always felt like that relationship was going to crash and burn.  It was so soon after Josh and Colton broke up, if I am remembering correctly, that it seemed like Josh was just running away from actually dealing with the breakup. 

Same.

I liked Colton too. FWIW.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 3

I've owned a cat and a dog (at separate times), but am more of a cat person. 

As much as it drives me nuts when dog owners carry on about cat owners (when I've been around more dog owners who act entitled and obnoxious), Cailin reinforces every Cat Lady stereotype and it drives me bonkers. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

That Hancock Park house…🤢. Reminded me of a hotel, especially the downstairs — looked like a lobby. Just very, very cold. And who needs a fireplace in the shower? This was all just ridiculous conspicuous consumption. Pass.  The newbie Realtor Prince — uh, Josh, I don’t think it was a good idea to start him out with such a high-end property. “Wanna make an  offer?” 😂 I think he failed the Altman Test.

I don’t care how much I love a house. No way in HELL would I carry two mortgages, especially on these properties. Oh Jeezus…Cailin and her cat. Please tell me she’s just playing for the camera. Please. (And no, DON’T feed your baby table food.) SHUT TF UP WITH THAT VOICE!!!

Ashley reminds me of LuAnn DeLesseps from RONY. God, Flagg is so smug, but he’s a dog person so it’s all good. The old shared-friendship-with-a-divorcing-couple drama…sigh. Tracy and Altman needs to butt out about how Flagg’s dealing with it.

• Like 5
On 12/19/2022 at 10:38 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Tracy seems so impressed with herself that she has a boyfriend who is 20 years younger than she is.

Also her comment about how she's "leasing with an option to buy" and how that might piss people off.  Like, girl, what century are YOU living in?  No one cares that you're living with your young boy toy without being married.  

• Like 10
On 12/16/2022 at 1:52 PM, bichonblitz said:

Does Tracy have to show her abs in almost everything she wears? I have always disliked her taste in clothes but for god's sake get a different look. And the loooong extensions, stop. She's pushing 50 and looks good for her age, she doesn't have to keep trying so hard. 

She is trying sooo hard.  Then she shows up with those stupid pants that showed off her abs and her jordans (what the kids are wearing!).  And the hat... She seems to be having a midlife crisis.  

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

Diane Keaton's house looked nice. I might pass through a hoop or two for it. Otoh, what was the purpose behind the overdone modern place? Over-fix it up for five years and sell it? Or did the bottom fall out of somebody's business? Hope the new buyers love marble!

• Like 2

My question is what did cat lady do with her 10 cats?   There was no evidence of cat trees, or anything in the Woodburn house.    I can't believe that house sold for full price either, I wouldn't even walk past the front door, if I knew about the cat situation. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, look at poor sensitive Flagg. All in his feelings because his besties are still friends with Bobby. All the while he already had a new boyfriend. FU Flagg. 

He made a cool dramatic exit, though.

• LOL 5

Tracy with the stupid blazer over her shoulders again.  

Can someone please text her to tell her this is the stupidest look?  Just once, I'd like to see her accidentally slip one of those expensive jackets off onto the floor, in a puddle or something.

Do they have to disclose if the seller had a cat or 10?  'Cause I'd skip that house completely.  I felt for Flagg when he was sneezing at lunch.  I'm so allergic to cats that the whites of my eyes swell up, over the Iris.  Attractive look.

There's weird, there's eccentric, and then there's this baby-talking cat lady.  Diane Keaton must be cringing to know that that's who occupies her beautiful home.

• Like 2

Diane Keaton's house looked nice. I might pass through a hoop or two for it.

I remember seeing that house in Architectural Digest 15ish years ago. Loved it then. Still do. So much nicer than most of the modern monstrosities on this show.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Tracy with the stupid blazer over her shoulders again.  

Can someone please text her to tell her this is the stupidest look?  Just once, I'd like to see her accidentally slip one of those expensive jackets off onto the floor, in a puddle or something.

Do they have to disclose if the seller had a cat or 10?  'Cause I'd skip that house completely.  I felt for Flagg when he was sneezing at lunch.  I'm so allergic to cats that the whites of my eyes swell up, over the Iris.  Attractive look.

There's weird, there's eccentric, and then there's this baby-talking cat lady.  Diane Keaton must be cringing to know that that's who occupies her beautiful home.

Not sure if California has any specific disclosure laws concerning pets, but generally it seems to be up to the seller to handle this on their own. I’m sure both Tracy and Flagg would say something if it was bad, so as to not jeopardize a sale.  The way this woman treats her cats — like spoiled children — I bet there are probably a lot of issues.

An interesting article: https://realestate.usnews.com/real-estate/articles/what-every-pet-owner-must-know-about-selling-a-home

Many years ago when my ex and I were looking for our first home, we had a showing at a house that I absolutely loved from the outside — 1,000% curb appeal. But as soon as we stepped through the door, the smell of cat piss smacked us right in the face. I hope our feedback made it back to the seller’s Realtor. We saw other duds like that as we looked for houses over the years, which always made me think that some agents sure don’t do their clients any favors.

• Useful 3

Friends were looking for a house in Colorado, and one house looked lovely from the outside, but the price was getting dropped by a few thousand every few weeks.   In a hot market that's a big red flag.    They went to look at it, and the second the realtor opened the door, they saw the hallway had stuff stacked on the sides, the carpet was trashed, and the smell of cat and dog was overwhelming.     One of them reached out, and closed the door, while the other two retreated.   My friends bought a house a few doors away, and saw the animal house take many months to sell, and saw the remodel.     No one should live like that, or have animals in those conditions either.  Colorado had extensive disclosure. 

I'm not sure what disclosure laws the California realtors have to deal with, but so many now buy waiving all contingencies, that I bet it's not an issue.   In the buyer group that the realtors on the show work with, I bet it's not an issue when someone has to put a lot of work in on a house.   

• Useful 1
21 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

No one should live like that, or have animals in those conditions either.

I want to highlight this part because it's about the shitty owners of these houses.

If you can't properly care for your pet, regardless of which type of pet, don't have one.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
On 12/18/2022 at 8:51 AM, Starlight925 said:

I can't stand the way Tracy dresses either.  It's like she has to show off her boyfriend/trainer/boytoy's body that she's worked so hard for.  

I don't care how old you are.  If you're not going to the club, don't dress like it.

I, too, couldn't stand the way the boyfriend wore that stupid hat at dinner.  What are you, 12?

Tracy just has no warmth.  Neither does Josh Flagg, but at least he has humor.  Altman is providing himself to be a family man & seems like an actually good guy, albeit maintaining  his douche status.  But Tracy is just....cold.

Tracy needs to fire whoever is doing her lips.  The upper lip goes smooth straight across in this weird, unnatural curve, completely smoothed out.  Grosses me out to look.

Best line of the episode:

Producer asks Josh Flagg about when he was a child.  "I was never a child".

Tracy wears expensive clothes but has no sense of style. Those hair extensions and lip fillers need to go. Tracy might want to layoff the Montjaro too. 

Josh Flagg has the best one liners. 

Bravo needs to give Bobby Boyd a show! His YouTube and Instagram videos are a lot of fun. 

• Like 9