Type keyword(s) to search

Million Dollar Listing LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I just finished watching this season.  Flagg has one quality I’ve always liked, his appreciation of older homes.  I enjoyed his interaction with the two sisters and enjoyed seeing that house.  Otherwise Flagg was just annoying and got more so throughout the season.  Tracy has let him get by with way too much for a long time and it finally hit the fan.  His “what I say is meaningless” bs is ridiculous.  Bobby is better off, and so is Andrew if in fact they’ve broken up.  

I actually enjoy the other three and don’t find them too annoying.  

that Las Vegas project is like something out of a dystopian science fiction novel.  It deserves to fail spectacularly.  

I enjoyed the discussion here about the tax on the most expensive houses.  Sounds like a good plan to me.  

• Like 8
(edited)
On 2/26/2023 at 2:55 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

I've said the same a few times on here. She was once a very good looking & healthy looking woman before she moved to LA to be with Josh & was Madison's assistant. Not sure if it's her, him or both that prefers the stick insect look.

I suspect it’s probably just Heather feeling competitive with other female celebrities in LA who are super thin. They start comparing themselves to each other and feel inferior if they aren’t the thinnest. It’s no surprise that a lot of women there have eating disorders.

It’s likely the same reason her hair has gotten blonder and her face has taken on a more artificial look over the years that is consistent with how many of these women look. I see it in Tracy’s face too. 

That LV property is a hard sell. Even if someone is willing to spend the money and wait two years, they’re going to be living in a barren, undeveloped environment with nothing but construction for years as new houses are built. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5