Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: NCIS: Los Angeles

MostlyC
  • Start Topic

Jeez Deeks is an ass.  He has to shut Kensi down about the wedding at every turn.  He doesn't want to go to Hawaii, he doesn't want a lot of people, he doesn't want a choreographer, he wants to be on the beach.  I'm not saying it has to be the old school notion it's the bride day and it's all what she wants, but it's a marriage and they should compromise.  Deeks may have been acting like some flaky hippy, but he was actually acting like a controlling asshole.  Kensi needs to get away.  

• Love 3

I really don't think the writers have made the best opportunity of the Callen/Anna relationship. Granted, a lot has probably had to do with Bar Paly's other commitments, but they could have done so much with the Arkady factor, the "I told you so's" from Callen about needing to move closer to ATF and traffic (yes, potentially trivial) and more.  It would have been nice to know that they hadn't been seeing each other due to work commitments rather than not knowing anything and wondering until a few weeks ago.  That was just odd and very clunky in relation to the plot line.  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Maverick said:

Jeez Deeks is an ass.  . . .  Deeks may have been acting like some flaky hippy, but he was actually acting like a controlling asshole.  Kensi needs to get away.

He is pretty controlling, and I really dislike the promo where he seems to be demanding that Kensi choose between her job and him. What about all the men who serve in law enforcement or the military or in other dangerous jobs? What if their wives/girlfriends demanded that they quit their jobs? That seems like a sexist double-standard, and I don't buy the excuse that it's because he cares so much about her. How about she demand that he give up all the dangerous things he likes to do: motorcycles (accidents), surfing (sharks), climbing (falls), etc. How would he feel? I agree; if he makes that ultimatum, she should leave him.

3 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I really don't think the writers have made the best opportunity of the Callen/Anna relationship. Granted, a lot has probably had to do with Bar Paly's other commitments

I agree, but I doubt that has as much to do with Bar's other commitments as the simple fact that the writers have devoted so MUCH screen time to Densi (ad naseum). That's probably why they've also devoted so little time to the Eric-Nell relationship--which has nothing to do with conflicts with their "other commitments." It's only now that the writers seem to realize that the other relationships are as interesting (maybe more so to a lot of viewers) than Densi.

So, do we write off another batch of NCIS writers?  Mr. ECats was ready to turn the show off fifteen or so minutes in for the blatent ignoring law and Mosley just didn't care at all.  And again the 'how did this woman rise so high in NCIS if she had such bad judgement in men and their businesses?' 

The Mosley intro to the team "you all shoot too many people" becomes more than a bit ironic.

• Love 6

I was wondering the same thing. And since when did Sam get this stupid? A) he's never failed to recognize the impact of an injury before and B) why didn't Callen just point out to him that he would be leaving Kam and Aiden in a tough spot if he goes on a mission and gets killed?

• Love 3

Remind me, isn't Mosley the one who is so hyper about avoiding international incidents, demanding rigid compliance with rules and orders, and not allowing agents to participate in cases where they have a personal interest? Things look different when it's your ox being gored, don't they, EAD Mosley?

• Love 2
(edited)

this plot is ridiculous!  The last couple of episodes were starting to get better, what are the writers thinking?

ETA:  This is still really bugging me.  Yes, Callen made Mosley a promise, but they went into the lions den blind, no support, no tangible plans, nothing but (eventually) a name from Hetty of a guy who might help them.  Sam, he left his 2 kids with the potential of not coming back, and went in injured.  Yes, I get the let's do something desperate to save a loved one, but even in that case he was calculated in the season finale last year.  I am still wondering why the whole team didn't walk when Deeks was fired.  Any time before it has been one in all in.  They are family, none of them have a great deal of relatives (I am talking the key 4 here).  They are usually one in all in.  Deeks showed this by coming back.  Yes, he desperately tried to get Kensi on the helicopter with Mosley and her son, but he was going back for the Hardy Boys. And, what happened to Hidoko, they seriously can't have killed her off, I really liked her, and I think the NCIS LA gang really did too. Her story still needs to be explored.  She and Hetty's initial introduction left me wanting more of a story about her and at the moment (yes I know it is only for now and she might be the one who gets the other 4 out of their pickle- yes an understatement), but there is so much more to see.  Mosley was always calculated with her plans, tonight it was let's go rogue and I am dragging as many as I can with me once Callen had spilled the beans.  She wouldn't even listen to reason.  I can not even rationalise her behaviour.  I don't even know where to start with the Kensi/Deeks relationship, I wanted to yell at my computer screen while watching it.  yes their dancing around their wedding plans etc were getting boring, but I wanted the predictable wedding to occur sooner than later.  When did Kensi stop wanting kids?  Not that long ago they talked kids and Deeks named one something stupid but she was agreeing on the idea in the future. I know they are coming back, but this has been left too far up in the air for my liking.  If my husband and kids hadn't given me a new laptop for Mother's day, I might have thrown the damn thing in frustration.  OMG there are far too many things to write about and I am so tired.  Might need to add more tomorrow when I have thought about it more. 

Edited by LittlePeas3
these 2 episodes are driving me nuts
  • Love 6

I thought this was an EPIC finale and far better than any of the other ones I've seen this season (like H5O and NCISNOLA). Everyone--the writers, actors, and directors--were spot on. I gotta say, I like all the characters, but Callen is my man: he is so calm and collected even when everyone around him is out of their mind. I understand where Sam's coming from; he knows what it's like to lose a family member and I don't think he would EVER not do what he he felt it was his duty to do because of Kam and Aiden. After all, if anyone would understand it's those kids--they're both headed for military service themselves. As for Kensi and Deeks, Deeks has got to stop worrying about Kensi; she is who she is, and his worrying isn't going to change her. If her job bothers him that much, he'll need to find another woman. I always find it ironic (and don't know if it's intentional on the part of the writers) that Deeks--the guy who murdered his partner for verbally threatening someone AND beat a handcuffed Sabatino--takes the high moral ground when someone else crosses the line (man up, Deeks, and end your IA investigation). I'm sorry about Hidoko--that was gruesome, but that's Military--and I actually think Mosley won't be coming back next season (Hetty mentioned that she wanted to tell the whole story when talking to the higher ups and Mosley said okay. She's willing to give up her career for her son.) By far, my favorite thing about this was Hetty finally acknowledging how much Callen means to her. After all they've been through, it's bloody time she finally admitted that he's as close to a son to her as anyone. I'm not sure how they're gonna get out of that mess, but I hope the season premiere is 2 hours.

3 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I am still wondering why the whole team didn't walk when Deeks was fired. 

Why would they? He still has a job with LAPD. They didn't walk when Hetty fired him. Besides, after Mosley "calmed down." he would probably have his old job back.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ymeagain said:

I think Hidoko's dead.

It sure was made to look that way but it was also made to look like Turk wasn’t going to help and he did at every turn.  Methinks that he saved Hidoko too. Don’t have a clue who got burned though.  Maybe the guy that supposedly cut the tongue out had his tongue cut out.  I can’t believe ‘they’ would let her die.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I am still wondering why the whole team didn't walk when Deeks was fired. 

Ditto.

Hetty finally acknowledging how much Callen means to her

The high point of the episode for me.

1 hour ago, Ellee said:

So Turk and Hidoko team up to save the four?

I think Hidoko's dead.

The alternative I hope isn't going to happen: Hidoko is a spy for the dark side and went south to warn them.  The creation of the character Hidoko may be my favorite non-original character in the whole NCIS universe.  

• Love 1

I think what struck me most is that our core four just completely melted down. For 9 years we've watched them bond as colleagues, as teammates and ultimately as family. In this episode it was like four people who didn't even like each other that much. Not our show at all.

• Love 8

Gee a cliffhanger....who dies,who survives....how creative....NOT.

Also, not that I'm an expert, IMO based  on the size/violence of the explosion, the fire, the rollovers, etc. Nobody could survive that IRL.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, MDL said:

Also, not that I'm an expert, IMO based  on the size/violence of the explosion, the fire, the rollovers, etc. Nobody could survive that IRL.

IMHO, Mosely, who has become a total "fuknidiot", should be the only one leaving the show. I was wishing and hoping her helicopter would blowup/crash when she was escaping, leaving her son's saviors in extreme harm's way. What a piece of crap.

• Love 1

Ok ... so ... who else grimaced when Callen cut his forehead?  And did you half-laugh when he said ‘now that hurt’?  

Just want to know to see if I’m somewhat normal. SMH

• Love 4
1 hour ago, anna0852 said:

I think what struck me most is that our core four just completely melted down. For 9 years we've watched them bond as colleagues, as teammates and ultimately as family. In this episode it was like four people who didn't even like each other that much. Not our show at all.

I loved the fact that there was all this tension in the team and yet they still worked together (thank god they have a calm leader). I loved this finale from the opening gunfight to the exploding SUV. I thought all the actors did a great job. I also think Hidoko's dead (especially after reading Andrea's IG), and I don't see HOW Mosley could ever come back to L.A. except under indictment. I did feel some sympathy for Mosley, but not much--she willingly put everyone at risk to get what she wanted (that's another reason I think Hidoko's dead--Mosley should feel GUILT for her death). Can't wait for S10!!

2 hours ago, ymeagain said:

By far, my favorite thing about this was Hetty finally acknowledging how much Callen means to her.

All I could say was FINALLY. I love the relationship between these two.

• Love 2

I was all Team Deeks during his discussion with Kensi too. She's never indicated she didn't want to have kids etc with him and now suddenly it's all Job4Lyfe. I mean, I get why she would feel that way after being injured so severely, but you figure it would have come up at least once before this. I felt bad for Deeks the most - he lost his job, probably his fiancee, the support of his friends who in the past would have stood by him more, and then he showed up anyway.

Another reason I was hoping that helicopter would explode was that it would have been a close escape for Kensi - like Deeks trying to protect her almost killed her irony. Not sure where he would've gone with that, but it would have been interesting.

The bad thing about Hidoko possibly being dead - I don't think Mosley cares. I don't think she'd care if the entire team was dead. She got what she wanted, she'd see it as a fair trade. I'd say the trade should equal prison time, but what do I know lol.

• Love 7
(edited)

When Mosley was threatening Hetty that she would destroy the team and could send some of them to prison, all I could think was that she should definitely try that with LAPD. They don't like Feds that much to begin with and I'm pretty sure that IAB officer will lie through her teeth to cover for Deeks.

I hope Eric pulled recordings from Ops that clearly show his job being threatened if he didn't break the law. You can't tell me they aren't recording every section of that room.

Edited by anna0852
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, enoughcats said:

And her son's Father is awarded custody by the courts. (Mexican and American).

First, the Mexican courts would have no say in the matter (he'd have to be a Mexican citizen and that's very doubtful). Second, no court would grant a known international arms dealer/criminal with custody over a child. The child would either go to one of Mosley's relatives or into the foster care system.

43 minutes ago, threebluestars said:

I was all Team Deeks during his discussion with Kensi too. She's never indicated she didn't want to have kids etc with him and now suddenly it's all Job4Lyfe. I mean, I get why she would feel that way after being injured so severely, but you figure it would have come up at least once before this. I felt bad for Deeks the most - he lost his job, probably his fiancee, the support of his friends who in the past would have stood by him more, and then he showed up anyway.

First, Kensi didn't bring this up--Deeks did--and his timing couldn't have been worse. Why would he bring this up NOW, when Kensi knows there's a child in trouble? How stupid can he be? And Kensi has said repeatedly that she's not ready to leave NCIS. Why would he think now she is? It's as if he hasn't even been listening to her. He didn't lose his job; he was sent back to LAPD which means he's no longer liaison with NCIS but still LAPD (and he's always been LAPD). He hasn't lost the support of his friends; they told him to cool off (Deeks is the most emotionally volatile member of the team which is kind of funny since he's a guy). And then, when she asks him--because he raised the subject--what if they don't have kids, he says maybe they should call off the wedding. So, what does that mean? Does that mean if she can't have kids, if she can't carry his baby, he's not interested in marrying her? No doubt that makes her feel great. 

25 minutes ago, 123BP said:

And then, when she asks him--because he raised the subject--what if they don't have kids, he says maybe they should call off the wedding. So, what does that mean? Does that mean if she can't have kids, if she can't carry his baby, he's not interested in marrying her? No doubt that makes her feel great. 

Some people really want to have a family.  Deeks is one such person.  Kensi may not be, whether she's physically capable of bearing a child or not.  But even if Kensi can't carry his baby,  there's this amazing thing known as adoption.   Perfect for couples who want a family but can't conceive or carry to term children of their own.  There are many options open to them that they could discuss. However,  if one wants a family but the other doesn't,  that's not a situation that lends itself to compromise.  If they want different things from life, they are better off breaking up now before they get in any deeper. 

• Love 9

I think maybe I am seeing this differently then most.  What is annoying everyone else might actually be the point.  What made Hetty such a good leader even with all her secrecy and double and triple plots was that she trusted the team and they trusted her.  Not so much with Mosley.  From day one she made it known how much she didn’t trust any of them and any act of defiance she saw as insubordination so when Deeks even questioned her plan she saw it as an act of treason.  Add to that a good leader is like glue but when there isn’t someone trustworthy at the helm little holes start to appear.  Yes they appeared on Hetty’s watch to but she dealt with them  but Mosley never did and so they festered.   We have Deeks who spent all season hinting on wanting out but not noticing Kensi is not on the same page.   They have all been under tremendous stress with no end in sight and it all just bubble over. 

• Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, Ellee said:

Ok ... so ... who else grimaced when Callen cut his forehead?  And did you half-laugh when he said ‘now that hurt’?  

Just want to know to see if I’m somewhat normal. SMH

I turned away, not really into blood and gore here :) 

6 hours ago, anna0852 said:

The influence of Shay Mosley.  They have been off guard all season, first not knowing about Grainger, Hetty missing for 14 episode and a new EAD Pac Mosley in the house pissed because they have partners and are such a close knit team. Not to mention how everything finished at the end of season 8 - Michelle's kidnapping and Kensi/Deeks proposal.

I really hope the Hidoko/Turk idea someone suggested earlier happens.  I don't want Hidoko to be dead.  I really like her. I think Mosley would feel it down the track if she knew her ridiculous, totally rogue mission killed her, especially knowing her son was healthy and well cared for, even if her ex is a weapons trader/seller thingy (totally expert comments here by me).

6 hours ago, MDL said:

Yeah, I was so pissed about the finale that I told my Army Medic husband what had happened and he said they should be all dead, or realistically would be if that happened in real life.  

This season has had me so conflicted.  Every other season, there has been odd episodes I have disliked immensely, but this season has had more than one.  Many old seasons episodes I can watch more than once, but there are a few this season I think suck so badly I don't even want to consider watching again.  

Edited by LittlePeas3

The lady who plays Hidoko got me to wondering what else she's been in .  (Not much that I've watched though her IMDB is long.)  What surprised me the most is that she is 5'3" tall.  The way she carries herself and the way she commands a room....wow. (Her stature might make her too short to be a marine, but I'm not telling.)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Jaybird said:

Some people really want to have a family.  Deeks is one such person.

A family isn't just having kids, but if Deeks wants a kid that badly, he can adopt one on his own. Kensi has told him more than once that she's not ready for kids in her life, and I'm guessing that means any kids--ones that she gives birth to or adopts--because she loves what she does, AND she's also said she wouldn't do what she does if she did have kids. Deeks seems to think she's kidding--kind of like she thought he was kidding about the bar. Only she's not and she never has been kidding. As far as I can remember, Kensi has NEVER made any demands on Deeks or given him an ultimatum, but if he can't love her for who she is--including being an NCIS agent--then he'd better find someone who will give him the thing he seems to want most, kids.

3 minutes ago, enoughcats said:

Her stature might make her too short to be a marine, but I'm not telling.)

No, I checked when I saw how short she was. The minimum height for a Marine is 5 ft. I was surprised.

3 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

We have Deeks who spent all season hinting on wanting out but not noticing Kensi is not on the same page.

He hasn't been hinting; he's been very upfront about it and it began in Season 8 and Kensi told him straight out that she wasn't ready to quit. It's as if he never listened to what she said or that if he brought it up enough, she'd change her mind (like some 13 year old).

24 minutes ago, LittlePeas3 said:

Nobody could survive that IRL.

Nobody could do a lot of things they do on this show--or any other dramatic show (NCIS, NCISNOLA, H5O, Criminal Minds, etc.)--IRL.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ymeagain said:

Nobody could do a lot of things they do on this show--or any other dramatic show (NCIS, NCISNOLA, H5O, Criminal Minds, etc.)--IRL.

I know, I guess I forget things like that as NCIS and NCIS LA are pretty much the only actiony shows I watch these days :) 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ymeagain said:

A family isn't just having kids, but if Deeks wants a kid that badly, he can adopt one on his own. Kensi has told him more than once that she's not ready for kids in her life, and I'm guessing that means any kids--ones that she gives birth to or adopts--because she loves what she does, AND she's also said she wouldn't do what she does if she did have kids. Deeks seems to think she's kidding--kind of like she thought he was kidding about the bar. Only she's not and she never has been kidding. As far as I can remember, Kensi has NEVER made any demands on Deeks or given him an ultimatum, but if he can't love her for who she is--including being an NCIS agent--then he'd better find someone who will give him the thing he seems to want most, kids.

No, I checked when I saw how short she was. The minimum height for a Marine is 5 ft. I was surprised.

He hasn't been hinting; he's been very upfront about it and it began in Season 8 and Kensi told him straight out that she wasn't ready to quit. It's as if he never listened to what she said or that if he brought it up enough, she'd change her mind (like some 13 year old).

He has been upfront about it and she's been playing it down. Neither of them are listening to the other.  They've both spent the whole season tap dancing around the elephant in the room. Kensi doesn't want to make those decisions now but he had a point that they shouldn't get married if they aren't on the same page (or at least reading the same book), especially when it comes to kids. This probably wasn't the best time to bring it all up but between the intense shootout, Sam being hurt (although since he apparently walked out of the hospital 10 minutes after surgery I guess they shouldn't have worried) and the impending off-the-books suicide mission, their emotions were ratcheted up to 11.  I am kind of interested to see where they're taking this.  Clearly unless the actor is leaving the show,  Deeks will have a change of heart about leaving NCIS, so it will be interesting to see where the relationship goes from here.  

Speaking of motherhood, I'm not happy with the idea that having a kid makes you batshit crazy.  I get that this was probably the first time since she lost him that Mosley had a hope of finding her son, and that ramped up the intensity, but damn woman. Listen to the people around you who are trying to help. And if someone you effectively fired is still willing to go on a dangerous mission to save your son, let him. And if you want people to risk their careers and possibly jail time, at least be gracious about it.

I loved how calm and in charge Callen was throughout the whole thing.  I liked how even crazy worried, Deeks still listened to him.  And I loved Callen trolling Sam about coming along injured (thanks for your help with the chase) because Sam was being an idiot. And I loved Hettie admitting what Callen means to her. And Hidoko better not be dead. 

• Love 7

I think Kensi thought she wanted kids/family, but of late she realized otherwise- especially when he pressed the issue.  She loves her job.  I hope Kensi/Deeks break up for awhile because they need some conflict.

I wonder who of the four is going to be most seriously injured/in a coma/almost dying.  I don't think it's Kensi because she was in a coma rather recently.

I don't know how Mosely is keeping her job after this.  Even by this show's fictional standards, she has seriously gone off the rails and crossed the line.

• Love 4

I think Callen's going to be badly hurt along with Deeks. Which of course opens the door for Kensi and Sam to feel guilty about charging ahead with the mission and gives Hetty the opening and the fury to go after Mosley and take her down.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, anna0852 said:

I think Callen's going to be badly hurt along with Deeks. Which of course opens the door for Kensi and Sam to feel guilty about charging ahead with the mission and gives Hetty the opening and the fury to go after Mosley and take her down.

I definitely agree, Callen hasn't been injured since the pilot/intro/crossover in NCIS and Deeks was hurt in season 2.  Both would be very plausible.  Hetty and Sam will sit over Callen and Kensi over Deeks, all will be regretting things said and done.  

• Love 3
8 hours ago, anna0852 said:

Yes. It makes sense that the two with the most reservations about this mission would be injured. Especially with Deeks’ heated discussions with Kensi and Mosley.

I enjoyed having Hetty back to a normal amount of screen time.  

Mosley was just outrageous.  

• Love 4
21 hours ago, 123BP said:

So, what does that mean? Does that mean if she can't have kids, if she can't carry his baby, he's not interested in marrying her? No doubt that makes her feel great. 

No, it means she chooses the person who threw him out on his ear and endangering the team's lives over him. "Come with me and we'll have a happily ever after." She said no and rejected him personally.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Notwisconsin said:

No, it means she chooses the person who threw him out on his ear and endangering the team's lives over him. "Come with me and we'll have a happily ever after." She said no and rejected him personally.

Baloney. Kensi isn't going on the mission for Mosley--none of them are (especially Deeks because even he goes on the mission). They're going on the mission for the boy who just happens to be Mosley's son. And Kensi didn't reject Deeks; she said that right now she's not willing to give up what makes her who she is--something she has told him for several seasons (remember 8 x 1?). I mean, she can't be any more clear than saying straight out that she's not ready to quit her job, and she's also said that she couldn't imagine doing this job IF she had children. Deeks wasn't kidding about owning a bar. Why would he think Kensi is kidding about something as important as being ready (or not) to start a family? I'm kind of glad they finally have some real tension in their relationship and am interested in seeing where this takes them.

15 hours ago, AuntieL said:

Speaking of motherhood, I'm not happy with the idea that having a kid makes you batshit crazy.  I get that this was probably the first time since she lost him that Mosley had a hope of finding her son, and that ramped up the intensity, but damn woman. Listen to the people around you who are trying to help. And if someone you effectively fired is still willing to go on a dangerous mission to save your son, let him. And if you want people to risk their careers and possibly jail time, at least be gracious about it.

So much this. I was also bothered by the fact that all of the risk was on the team and pretty much none of it was on Mosley. It would have been far more understandable if she had gone bat shit crazy and run off to save her son alone and the team had to risk themselves to save both her and her son. But she didn’t seem interested in putting herself in harms way which is really the opposite of being a mother. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I can understand Mosley wanting to get her son back right this minute since she’s finally located him. I understand trying to move heaven and earth to do it. What i don’t understand is why she tried her best to make everyone else feel like they were hostages that would be shot, killed, or (ahem) fired.  All but Deeks were actively on board even while she’s screaming bloody murder at them for no apparent reason. Deeks was only questioning how they were going about things. We all knew he’d end up on that plane. I was waiting for the cars to show up on that runway just like they did. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, threebluestars said:

I'm surprised at Andrea Bordeaux being 5'3" - she definitely has a statuesque appearance.

Andrea Bordeaux used to be a power lifter. She has an incredible physique,  and superb posture.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

So much this. I was also bothered by the fact that all of the risk was on the team and pretty much none of it was on Mosley. It would have been far more understandable if she had gone bat shit crazy and run off to save her son alone and the team had to risk themselves to save both her and her son. But she didn’t seem interested in putting herself in harms way which is really the opposite of being a mother. 

Well to be fair, she initially planned on going.  Hettie and Callen talked her out of it because they figured she'd end up getting them all killed.  I think she decided she had to go after she made that tape for her son. 

52 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I can understand Mosley wanting to get her son back right this minute since she’s finally located him. I understand trying to move heaven and earth to do it. What i don’t understand is why she tried her best to make everyone else feel like they were hostages that would be shot, killed, or (ahem) fired.  All but Deeks were actively on board even while she’s screaming bloody murder at them for no apparent reason. Deeks was only questioning how they were going about things. We all knew he’d end up on that plane. I was waiting for the cars to show up on that runway just like they did. 

You know he called Hettie and asked her to get him on the plane.  And she sent not one but two cars.  And her "innocent" look when Mosley confronted her about him being on the mission.  "Is he?"  I love Hettie.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 123BP said:

Baloney. Kensi isn't going on the mission for Mosley--none of them are (especially Deeks because even he goes on the mission). They're going on the mission for the boy who just happens to be Mosley's son. And Kensi didn't reject Deeks; she said that right now she's not willing to give up what makes her who she is--something she has told him for several seasons (remember 8 x 1?). I mean, she can't be any more clear than saying straight out that she's not ready to quit her job, and she's also said that she couldn't imagine doing this job IF she had children. Deeks wasn't kidding about owning a bar. Why would he think Kensi is kidding about something as important as being ready (or not) to start a family? I'm kind of glad they finally have some real tension in their relationship and am interested in seeing where this takes them.

Hey, he was being thrown out. He had to guards making sure that he was physically removed from his place of work. She was basically saying good riddence and he was trying to save things.

• Love 1

What's the point of these ridiculous cliffhangers?  So we leave the fantastic four unconscious and surrounded by Mexican bad guys... are we to think that next season will be "Nell and Eric Save the World"?

• Love 2