Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Thank goodness. She was drinking too much, but I think she can moderate that on her own without much work. The cigarettes were going to kill her because I think she was addicted.

For many, nicotine is as addictive as heroin and as hard to give up/quit.

• Love 10

Lu doing research with Sonja for the perfect lyrics:

image.png.f3fdc25d05ac65b0089ca9bae91fd6d1.png

Hilarious!

"The Countess" strain...Lu should get on that. I bet that shit would sell like hotcakes at her cabaret shows.

• Love 2
On 5/20/2018 at 8:25 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Tinsley and Jason were in trouble for trespassing and harassment. Their crimes sprung from a basic lack of self control. By taking responsibility for their actions and behaving themselves for an extended period of time, they showed the court they could control themselves and follow the law so the charges against them were dismissed.

Luann got blind drunk and went on a mini rampage against the police. She's made numerous excuses for her choice to drink to excess, culminating in the insinuation that she was drugged (the ultimate "it's not my fault" defense).  It appears she may intend to return to drinking since she apparently doesn't feel like she has a problem with alcohol. She was recently was seen smoking pot with strangers outside a nightclub which violates the law even if she has a prescription for medical marijuana. 

Luann doesn't deserve the kind of plea deal that Tinsley and Jason got. She won't accept responsibility for what she did, she doesn't seem intent on changing her ways, and she is publicly flouting the law. If she is planning on simply waiting for the prosecution to make her a sweet offer by dragging things out, she is stupid.  People who thumb their noses at the law post-arrest don't get offered great deals, they piss off the State and get made an example of. Rather than being the result of a strategic plan to obtain a "dismissal if you're a good girl" plea deal, I think Luann rejected the first plea offer because it included jail time and she simply can't face that and she is praying they'll just drop that demand for some reason.

But I think it has to be remembered ... even though Luann is a wealthy white female "celebrity" ... she hit a cop. I doubt that is an offense she is going to get dismissed by simply behaving herself for the duration of a court order/plea deal. Especially when she has not managed to behave herself while trying to obtain such a plea offer to begin with. 

These charges are not going to just go away. Eventually Luann will have to answer for what she did that night in some form. She may want to think about staying out of nightclubs and taking tokes off random joints in public if she wants any kind of plea deal at all. Because if she stands trial and is convicted she is facing real time in jail.

You left out the stupid cop who stuck his head in the way of the slamming bathroom door (not to mention the thoughtless, irresponsible door itself). LOL

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with "Luann choosing to partake of two bottles of rose', a couple of martinis, then having even more liquor at the hotel" is what set off the chain of events that night. Without those choices -all made by Luann- there would never have been a wrong room or a cop with a huge mark on his head. Or a bathroom door with a dent in it.  

Isn't Luann going down the same path as obeying the law and quitting drinking?  Tinsley crime arose out of continually refusing to obey lawful orders of the police.  The 911 tapes are on her thread.

Luann hasn't denied anything and she has publicly apologized-no hiding behind her attorney.  She has told the story as other s have told her and what she remembers.  

I would love for someone who live in Palm Beach to provide the records of what happens to offenders who close a door on a cop.  Luann didn't ball up her fist and hit the cop and she hasn't denied what happened.  

Luann could have had a consumed a keg but for going in the wrong room-which is what was the genesis of the crimes, she would have just been hung over and maybe missed her flight.  The drunkeness mildly mitigates only because it is such a bizarre set of circumstances. 

I look back at Kim Richards who also assaulted police officers and trespassed-I am thinking they usually resolve this case without jail time.  Again I would be curious to see what the average sentence is actually given for drunk in public, trespass and resisting arrest and battery on a peace officer.  I don't think celebrity has all that much to do with leniency.

• Love 3
(edited)

I would love for someone who live in Palm Beach to provide the records of what happens to offenders who close a door on a cop.  Luann didn't ball up her fist and hit the cop and she hasn't denied what happened.  

She didn't "close the door on a cop" - she hit the cop with the door and it left bruises. There's a picture in this article. And she has been publically suggesting that she was drugged by some unknown assailent which would make her the victim and not the perpetrator.

https://realityblurb.com/2018/02/09/photos-of-luann-de-lesseps-police-officer-victim-show-the-cop-bloodied-and-bruised-rhony/

Isn't Luann going down the same path as obeying the law and quitting drinking?  Tinsley crime arose out of continually refusing to obey lawful orders of the police.  The 911 tapes are on her thread.

Obeying the law? She was taking hits off a joint publically at last check, which is technically against the law.  She's also been letting us know that she isn't ruling out drinking again... no doubt once she gets off her current charges.

Luann could have had a consumed a keg but for going in the wrong room-which is what was the genesis of the crimes, she would have just been hung over and maybe missed her flight.  The drunkeness mildly mitigates only because it is such a bizarre set of circumstances. 

I'm not really following your point. She went into a room she didn't have the right to be in. When she was asked to leave, and told she was incorrect, she refused to leave to where the staff had to call the police in order to make her exit the room. When the police came, she continued to refuse and her actions injured one of the police officers. In order to make her leave, she had to be handcuffed and forced out. If she hadn't *refused to leave the room* she wouldn't have been arrested. If she had just gone into the room, and left with a "oh, hey, my bad, sorry", she wouldn't have been arrested even if she was stumbling blind drunk as she walked out of the room. 

It's not a bizarre set of circumstances. The only reason Luann was arrested was because she got violent and belligerent with police officers. The drunkenness doesn't mitigate a thing - "I was piss drunk" is not an excuse when it comes to committing crimes.

I couldn't find any "average sentence" articles in google but I did find a lot of articles that said Florida aggressively prosecutes battery on an officer. Kim Richards was arrested in California which has always been more lenient on entertainment figures. 

Personally I think Luann is going to play the "pity me" card and likely will end up with probation because she's an alcoholic - except that she says she isn't so you know, we can't call her one even though she is using her addiction to gain sympathy and receive a light sentence.

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 7
(edited)

Ummm...

Is this Luann talking in the background? There are pics of them together on Evan's instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjGzoRSAm65/?taken-by=evanariamnes

"I don't get paid enough for this shit.

I'm going to sing to your wife? That's everything.

Guess what?! I'm singing to his wife for $25,000.

Buddy, you better fucking chime in or I'm out.

I'm getting everything I want right now. I'm doing it on my own.

Don't video me.

No! This is my private place, I don't want anybody videoing me"

Edited by Happy Camper
Added transcript
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Ummm...

Is this Luann talking in the background? There are pics of them together on Evan's instagram.

Don't video me.

It sounds like Luann is on the phone with maybe her agent/PR people? 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

That's what I thought. I wonder who she is talking about? She's not happy.

She  is not happy at all! LOL Who was recording this, the audio picked up her voice/conversation far better than the guy sitting right there? Something is off with that whole video, like it was a set up.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

She  is not happy at all! LOL Who was recording this, the audio picked up her voice/conversation far better than the guy sitting right there? Something is off with that whole video, like it was a set up.

And there is Alex, just so delighted with presenting his caviar. The way he says, "Don't mind her" like she is spoiling his moment. LOL.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Ummm...

Don't video me.

This is comedy gold.  How did you find it, Happy Camper?

• Love 3

I wonder who’s wife she sang for to the tune of 25k. Must have been someone with a burning hole in their pocket. Could it be that there was more hanky panky involved than just singing for that amount?

• Love 2

So, two things. You’ve got to marvel at Lu’s ability to maintain her composure when they are aiming cameras at her. This video shows that she has at least a bit of a temper, but we don’t see it very often on RHoNYC. She is ALWAYS very aware of her “image.” This reinforces the assertion of the other women in the cast insisting that there are two LuAnns.  One is The Countess. The other is Lu from Berlin, CT. 

Second, it sounds like she is not completely sober in this video. I’m guessing 3-4 glasses of wine. She’s not sh- - faced.  But listen to her enunciation. 

• Love 4
(edited)

If Lulu employs a damage control team, they're going to be busier than expected, and she had better book some additional cabaret dates.  Rapidement.

Edit - the link seems to have been taken down.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 2
On 5/12/2018 at 4:41 PM, FairyDusted said:

I just don't get not taking the plea. Seems risky as hell to me. I think I would just want to take my lumps and go about my business. 

ITA but OTOH she might figure more court time = more air time.  She’s certainly getting more attention than if she’d just owned up, paid up & shut up. 

As much as I dislike Ramona, I’ve come to admire her response when asked to talk about her divorce during a reunion:  “Next package, Andy!”  IMHO Lu would’ve been much better off    putting a bow on it and moving along.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Rap541 said:

She didn't "close the door on a cop" - she hit the cop with the door and it left bruises. There's a picture in this article. And she has been publically suggesting that she was drugged by some unknown assailent which would make her the victim and not the perpetrator.

https://realityblurb.com/2018/02/09/photos-of-luann-de-lesseps-police-officer-victim-show-the-cop-bloodied-and-bruised-rhony/

Obeying the law? She was taking hits off a joint publically at last check, which is technically against the law.  She's also been letting us know that she isn't ruling out drinking again... no doubt once she gets off her current charges.

I'm not really following your point. She went into a room she didn't have the right to be in. When she was asked to leave, and told she was incorrect, she refused to leave to where the staff had to call the police in order to make her exit the room. When the police came, she continued to refuse and her actions injured one of the police officers. In order to make her leave, she had to be handcuffed and forced out. If she hadn't *refused to leave the room* she wouldn't have been arrested. If she had just gone into the room, and left with a "oh, hey, my bad, sorry", she wouldn't have been arrested even if she was stumbling blind drunk as she walked out of the room. 

It's not a bizarre set of circumstances. The only reason Luann was arrested was because she got violent and belligerent with police officers. The drunkenness doesn't mitigate a thing - "I was piss drunk" is not an excuse when it comes to committing crimes.

I couldn't find any "average sentence" articles in google but I did find a lot of articles that said Florida aggressively prosecutes battery on an officer. Kim Richards was arrested in California which has always been more lenient on entertainment figures. 

Personally I think Luann is going to play the "pity me" card and likely will end up with probation because she's an alcoholic - except that she says she isn't so you know, we can't call her one even though she is using her addiction to gain sympathy and receive a light sentence.

I think I am pretty clear-she went to a room in the hotel where she was staying and she was not hers.  That is what set the ball in motion.  She got kicked out of the jazz club, that didn't warrant calling the police.  The authorities did not get involved until she went into another's room.

I find it to be bizarre that aperson even drunk, gets off on the wrong floor of their hotel and finds their way to a room and refuses to leave.  It is bizarre simply because it doesn't happen every day and usually doesn't end in arrest.  I believe that is why the judge asked if there was alcohol involved.  Had Luann just gone upstairs without having a room in the hotel that would be an eyebrow raiser-an indication of intent to appropriate a room without paying for the same.

I am sorry Luann closed the door-she didn't take the door off the hinges and strike the officer with it.  She has admitted she was scared and did what a child would do-run to the bathroom and she didn't want the officer to follow.  She has apologized.

When a judge looks at a case of a 53 year old woman, who has never been arrested, is drunk  and engaged in bizarre behavior starting with going to the wrong room, ending in be belligerent to the cops, they usually are wondering why the behavior.  It is a case of but for the liquor, the defendant most likely would not have behaved this way.  Luann didn't shoot anyone, she resisted arrest.  She was wrong and like any finder of truth, the judge is going to weigh if the conduct leading up to the behavior resulting in arrest was drug or alcohol induced.  Compare to Tinsley's case where on several occasions she had been involved in violent scenes's at her lover's house and she refused the officers' repeated demand she not enter the property.Tinsley was cut loose because she agreed and had a six month pattern of not bothering her former lover.  The judge is banking on the fact but for the dysfunctional relationship, Tinsley most likely won't reoffend.I believe Tinsley, much like Luann also sought treatment.  Another comparison might be someone with early onset Alzheimers-when confused the person strikes out.  Criminal punishment may not be the best solution.  Only with Alzheimers one cannot just not do it again due to the disease progression.

The reason I was wondering what sentences other similar situated defendants receive is there is always the danger of reverse discrimination due to celebrity.  I just like justice to be even keeled.  Listen to the facts, apply the law fairly.

14 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

ITA but OTOH she might figure more court time = more air time.  She’s certainly getting more attention than if she’d just owned up, paid up & shut up. 

As much as I dislike Ramona, I’ve come to admire her response when asked to talk about her divorce during a reunion:  “Next package, Andy!”  IMHO Lu would’ve been much better off    putting a bow on it and moving along.

I doubt Luann wants to keep the process going for air time.  This was not a crime of paying a fine and moving on-it involves possible incarceration.  She has owned the behavior and now she is waiting for a reasonable plea deal.

Well Luann tried the same approach with Tinsley and the rest not wanting to discuss her divorce and she was criticized for it by her cast mates.  Ramona brings up the devastation of her divorce when it suits her.  When Ramona pulled that stunt she and Mario had reconciled and her did not want it discussed. 

I am sure Luann would like it resolved as soon as possible but sometimes the wheels of justice move slowly.

• Love 3

Alcohol is not really a mitigating factor in battery on a law enforcement officer. It's not. That she was piss drunk is not an excuse. She's a 53 year old woman she is not mentally incompetent, she is expected to understand how to behave. 

Things that are mitigating factors in battery on a law enforcement officer in florida are: 

1. Lack of knowledge - she didn't know the person was an officer - since he was in uniform, this is unlikely

2. Self defense - if he was arresting her, resisting him doesn't count

3. Incidental touching - if she closed the door because she regressed to being a frightened child, she was intentionally closing the door but she might try this defense

4. Defense against excessive force - if he wasn't beating her, this is unlikely to come up.

I got this info here - https://www.goldmanwetzel.com/blog/battery-on-law-enforcement-officer-florida/

The important point? Her level of alcoholic intoxication is not a mitigating factor that HAS to be considered. No one really will care WHY she went into the wrong room - she was asked to leave and refused to where a police officer had to be called. That she's Luann De Lessups and was soooo drunk? It really doesn't change the fact that she was acting badly. Now, will a judge throw the book at her? Probably not - she is rich and on tv and a lot of judges don't want the attention that plonking Luann in jail would receive, especially with it being a first offense.

On the other hand, that it was "bizarre" and "she was drunk" really don't matter in the slightest. The judge (I'm speaking in generalities) doesn't have to care in the slightest why a defendant has committed a crime. And Luann's reasons for committing this crime amount to she was irresponsibly drunk.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

And there is Alex, just so delighted with presenting his caviar. The way he says, "Don't mind her" like she is spoiling his moment. LOL.

Whoever posted it took it down already or made their IG account private. 

• Love 3
(edited)

This is who posted it - 

Evan Hungate / Creative Director, Ariamnes Events & Marketing ??New York / Los Angeles

He was at the Ibiza premiere thing that some of the RHONY attended.

Screenshot (9).png

Based on his IG, he's either an elbow rubber, a hanger-onner, or a legit mover and shaker of some sort.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Last night on Law and Order Chris Noth mentioned D'Agastino's when talking about grocery shopping.

Tom isn’t related to those D’Agostinos.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Alcohol is not really a mitigating factor in battery on a law enforcement officer. It's not. That she was piss drunk is not an excuse. She's a 53 year old woman she is not mentally incompetent, she is expected to understand how to behave. 

Things that are mitigating factors in battery on a law enforcement officer in florida are: 

1. Lack of knowledge - she didn't know the person was an officer - since he was in uniform, this is unlikely

2. Self defense - if he was arresting her, resisting him doesn't count

3. Incidental touching - if she closed the door because she regressed to being a frightened child, she was intentionally closing the door but she might try this defense

4. Defense against excessive force - if he wasn't beating her, this is unlikely to come up.

I got this info here - https://www.goldmanwetzel.com/blog/battery-on-law-enforcement-officer-florida/

The important point? Her level of alcoholic intoxication is not a mitigating factor that HAS to be considered. No one really will care WHY she went into the wrong room - she was asked to leave and refused to where a police officer had to be called. That she's Luann De Lessups and was soooo drunk? It really doesn't change the fact that she was acting badly. Now, will a judge throw the book at her? Probably not - she is rich and on tv and a lot of judges don't want the attention that plonking Luann in jail would receive, especially with it being a first offense.

On the other hand, that it was "bizarre" and "she was drunk" really don't matter in the slightest. The judge (I'm speaking in generalities) doesn't have to care in the slightest why a defendant has committed a crime. And Luann's reasons for committing this crime amount to she was irresponsibly drunk.

One of those things where alcohol isn't a mitigating factor technically, but for "famous" people and "white middle/upper class" people it is.  An African-American woman in this situation would be lucky to get bail.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

For those who missed the video because it was removed from Evan's instagram, here's your chance to see it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/8lgoia/is_luann_drinking_again/

You're welcome (Sorry Lu)

I honestly can't tell if she is drunk or not but I can tell she is upset at whoever she is on the phone with. Oh, and when they pan the camera across the coffee table, there aren't any drinks on it of any kind! Weird!

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I honestly can't tell if she is drunk or not but I can tell she is upset at whoever she is on the phone with. Oh, and when they pan the camera across the coffee table, there aren't any drinks on it of any kind! Weird!

I didn't necessarily think she sounded loaded, but it is hard to tell.  Further down in the comments on the Reddit link, a commenter said that this Evan character "manages her social media accounts."  I certainly hope that is a joke, because if that is his connection to Luann, he's gonna be out of a job, lol.

• Love 4

I am dying laughing at this video. Sure, I guess Lu is the interesting part, but I'm so lol'ing at the rest of it. The background music, the weirdo who is SO into his caviar. The (I imagine) Insta product promo. DYING.

• Love 4
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I am dying laughing at this video. Sure, I guess Lu is the interesting part, but I'm so lol'ing at the rest of it. The background music, the weirdo who is SO into his caviar. The (I imagine) Insta product promo. DYING.

I thought it was quite comical as well. Evan is adorable in his obvious delight in his caviar. I love him. He is so calm and sweet. Lu in the background is actually cracking me up.  I'm sure someone on the phone is pissing her off with whatever they are saying and she is just reacting. 

I think that anyone could get caught on video expressing this kind of anger in some situation. I can imagine that Bethenny has demonstrated some real doozies!

Problem being that it actually was posted. 

Oh Oh. Somebody is in trouble.

I can only imagine that plenty of phone calls and texts were being made this morning! 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think I am pretty clear-she went to a room in the hotel where she was staying and she was not hers.  That is what set the ball in motion.  She got kicked out of the jazz club, that didn't warrant calling the police.  The authorities did not get involved until she went into another's room.

I find it to be bizarre that aperson even drunk, gets off on the wrong floor of their hotel and finds their way to a room and refuses to leave.  It is bizarre simply because it doesn't happen every day and usually doesn't end in arrest.  I believe that is why the judge asked if there was alcohol involved.  Had Luann just gone upstairs without having a room in the hotel that would be an eyebrow raiser-an indication of intent to appropriate a room without paying for the same.

I am sorry Luann closed the door-she didn't take the door off the hinges and strike the officer with it.  She has admitted she was scared and did what a child would do-run to the bathroom and she didn't want the officer to follow.  She has apologized.

When a judge looks at a case of a 53 year old woman, who has never been arrested, is drunk  and engaged in bizarre behavior starting with going to the wrong room, ending in be belligerent to the cops, they usually are wondering why the behavior.  It is a case of but for the liquor, the defendant most likely would not have behaved this way.  Luann didn't shoot anyone, she resisted arrest.  She was wrong and like any finder of truth, the judge is going to weigh if the conduct leading up to the behavior resulting in arrest was drug or alcohol induced.  Compare to Tinsley's case where on several occasions she had been involved in violent scenes's at her lover's house and she refused the officers' repeated demand she not enter the property.Tinsley was cut loose because she agreed and had a six month pattern of not bothering her former lover.  The judge is banking on the fact but for the dysfunctional relationship, Tinsley most likely won't reoffend.I believe Tinsley, much like Luann also sought treatment.  Another comparison might be someone with early onset Alzheimers-when confused the person strikes out.  Criminal punishment may not be the best solution.  Only with Alzheimers one cannot just not do it again due to the disease progression.

The reason I was wondering what sentences other similar situated defendants receive is there is always the danger of reverse discrimination due to celebrity.  I just like justice to be even keeled.  Listen to the facts, apply the law fairly.

I doubt Luann wants to keep the process going for air time.  This was not a crime of paying a fine and moving on-it involves possible incarceration.  She has owned the behavior and now she is waiting for a reasonable plea deal.

Well Luann tried the same approach with Tinsley and the rest not wanting to discuss her divorce and she was criticized for it by her cast mates.  Ramona brings up the devastation of her divorce when it suits her.  When Ramona pulled that stunt she and Mario had reconciled and her did not want it discussed. 

I am sure Luann would like it resolved as soon as possible but sometimes the wheels of justice move slowly.

Ah. Things I did t know, and points taken.

PS: nice to know about Ramona’s BS. I can continue to really really dislike her. Icky woman.  

• Love 2
On 5/26/2018 at 6:05 AM, snarts said:

Luann takes a plea.  Two misdemeanors.  I'm guessing a hefty fine & some community service (whcih she does anyway): ttps://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/luann-de-lesseps-takes-plea-deal-in-disorderly-intoxication-case/

Andy's impressed with Luann's comeback: https://pagesix.com/2018/05/23/andy-cohen-is-a-forever-fan-of-luann-de-lesseps/

The chances of incarceration seem to be diminishing.  Usually there is a cap on fines especially misdemeanors.

Interesting they totally dropped the assault on a peace officer charge.  That seemed to be the one so many were up in arms over.

• Love 4
(edited)

Luann's IG has been has been littered with bikini shots over the weekend.  It's like a dating site.

That said...dayum!  She looks amazing.  I am jealous.  53??!!  Those bresteses don't look like 53, but they don't look augmented either.  She's either got a top-notch surgeon, or the gene pool was very, very kind to her.

Screenshot (35).png

eta - I realize that she must work very hard to keep things looking like ^this.  Can't all be gene pool.

• Love 10

Well, supposedly Lu’s finally quit drinking, and it’s SHOCKING how much weight you can lose when you give up the regular wine/beer/cocktail habit. All those sugars add up!

Factor in that she’s also part American Indian(red don’t tread!), plus her build is naturally tall and slim, and the genes were quite good to her. Plus, you know she likely gets subtle little enhancements here and there to keep herself looking so fresh and put together.

((See also pre-Amber Heard divorce Johnny Depp, a similar half-American Indian around her age who also didn’t seem to age until these past several years of his career/romance woes))

It’s a wonder she still looks good with all the smoking she does though—-obviously her voice/lungs have suffered the most damage. I doubt she’s quit that vice and it’s likely going to take its toll eventually. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Well, supposedly Lu’s finally quit drinking, and it’s SHOCKING how much weight you can lose when you give up the regular wine/beer/cocktail habit. All those sugars add up!

Factor in that she’s also part American Indian(red don’t tread!), plus her build is naturally tall and slim, and the genes were quite good to her. Plus, you know she likely gets subtle little enhancements here and there to keep herself looking so fresh and put together.

((See also pre-Amber Heard divorce Johnny Depp, a similar half-American Indian around her age who also didn’t seem to age until these past several years of his career/romance woes))

It’s a wonder she still looks good with all the smoking she does though—-obviously her voice/lungs have suffered the most damage. I doubt she’s quit that vice and it’s likely going to take its toll eventually. 

I can see Luann giving up the smokes.  I am not certain her voice was all that damaged by cigs-it may be just her voice.  She seems to be able to participate in sports and yoga so I am thinking her lungs are fine-they will never be as good as they could have been had she not smoked.

Here is Luann having a few laughs with Andy on The View- 

The walk to get to stage really showcases her figure.   

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/29/2018 at 9:41 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Off topic: He's not half Native American. He's claimed that he's 1/8th at best. Even though I don't believe he's ever been able to substantiate that.

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/culture/arts-entertainment/disney-exploiting-confusion-about-whether-depp-has-indian-blood/

I would never cite his relationships or career issues for him not aging. He's had highly contentious relationships going all the way back to Winona Ryder and Kate Moss 25 years ago.

While his acting isn't as respected or revered as it used to be, he's making fuck you money now, which has encouraged his worst impulses. His recent issue with his financial advisers has revealed just how ridiculously his spending has been for his vices--$30,000/month on wine.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/07/johnny-depp-financial-crisis-money

He didn't age because his genetics, whatever they may be, are good. He's admitted that he's been putting his body through hell for decades with cigarettes, alcohol, and drug use.

9 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Yeah, the Instagram filters used also help a lot.  I see a lot of smoothing going on. 

She's definitely lost some weight, but that bikini picture has filters up the wazoo.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7

Man, Luann in the back of that cop car is everything. She is such an MVP. "Be cool, don't be all...Uncool, being a Countess, then not, falling in the bushes, eggs de la francaise, now this. I see the chinks in her armor for sure she is a flawed human being just like every damn one of us but for me she is a TOTAL RHoNY MVP. 

• Love 15