Type keyword(s) to search

Predictions: Who Do You Want To See for Pro Bowl, Rookie of the Year & Veteran of the Year?

Erinbridget
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, PhillyFan said:

I want to see Heather for Pro-Bowl and I think she’ll get it. Amanda for ROTY, and while she wouldn’t be my choice, I’m certain Maddie will get VOTY

I agree with Heather and Amanda, but I'm not so sure about Maddie.  Maybe Bridget or Caroline?  I just re-read that sentence about Amanda, and realized that VK would be eligible for ROTY.  I hope she doesn't get it.

• Love 4

I think it’ll be VK for ROTY, Amy for VOTY and Maddie for Pro Bowl. 

Not my preference, but that’s what I think we’ll get. I can easily see Kat, Kelsey or Amanda getting rookie...maybe we’ll be surprised like we were with Savvy! But for real tho, it’s gonna be VK. 

• Love 4

Here's what I'm thinking:

ROTY: Victoria or Meredith (likely Victoria, though), though I hope it will be Amanda or Kelcey

VOTY: Heather, but likely Maddie

Pro Bowl: Heather or Amy

Any or all of my choices could be, and likely are, wrong, but they're what came to mind this morning.

Edited by EricaShadows
12 hours ago, kalibean said:

I think it’ll be VK for ROTY, Amy for VOTY and Maddie for Pro Bowl. 

Not my preference, but that’s what I think we’ll get. I can easily see Kat, Kelsey or Amanda getting rookie...maybe we’ll be surprised like we were with Savvy! But for real tho, it’s gonna be VK. 

I think that's what we're going to get, too. Will be happy to be wrong, though.

• Love 1

VOTY and ROTY are picked by teammates.  Pro Bowl is also voted on by teammates but I believe K&J have input. 

ROTY: my guess is Lily. 

VOTY: really not sure about this one; i could see Maddie, or possibly one of the second years like Bridget or Cici. 

Pro Bowl: Heather 

1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

I really am going to say this.  Maddie for pro bowl.  She's cute after all.

And she absolutely can dance.  And people love her.

She’s cute but I always feel like the Pro Bowl rep should be one of the hot ones lol. I can’t see going from Lacey to Maddie as the “this is DCC” representative.

Edited by PhillyFan
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Then that would be Rachel W.  That girl is stunning.

Can’t argue that she’s not stunning, but she never looks peppy or cheerleader-y to me!

Edited by PhillyFan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Here’s who I want...

Roty - VK

voty - Savannah or molly

pro bowl - heather, or Maddie if it will make her retire 

Is Maddie a 4th year? Then she’ll for sure come back...so I might need to swap my VOTY and Pro Bowl predictions 😂

I think all three (ROTY, VOTY, and Pro Bowl) are chosen by teammates, but Kelli and Judy have some say in it as well.  Would we hear if one girl had been overwhelmingly chosen by their teammates, that was who they were expecting to hear announced as the "winner" and then someone else was announced?  I suspect that will happen this year.  The girls will either "be pressured" into choosing Victoria as ROTY or will choose someone else as ROTY, but Kelli will step in and choose Victoria, thereby ignoring the girls' choices and supplanting it with her own.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, ByTor said:

ROTY: Lily or Meredith

VOTY: Maddie

Pro Bowl: Amy

Quoting myself because my original post is who I predict, not who I want.

ROTY: actually I'll stick with Meredith, I like her

VOTY: Brennan (duh!)

Pro Bowl: Alexis

ROTY: Lily

VOTY: Tess

Just now, Amanda89 said:

ROTY: Lily

VOTY: Tess

I should mention this is who I think will get it.  Who I would like to get it:

ROTY: Amanda
VOTY: Gina
Pro Bowl: Amy or Heather

On 3/20/2019 at 10:33 AM, LaurenBrook said:

ROTY I think will be a dark horse.  My guess is Caroline.  She is another Heather O in my opinion.  

VOTY is harder.  I could see it being  Lacey, or even Kashara pulling a Holly Hubbard and getting VOTY and ROTY.  But Robin  won it her final year without ever being a pro bowl girl or point or anything so someone like Tasha or Khalyn I could also see. 

Who are the other cheerleaders to get ROTY and VOTY? I remember Holly A and maybe Jenn A too.

My guesses for this year:

ROTY- Meredith

VOTY- Gina

Pro-Bowl - Amy

4 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

They won't even give her point.  How will she get VOTY if TPTB have anything to do with it?

I put her in as VOTY because I think the other girls thought she got screwed with the whole Amy point thing.  I could see them colluding to vote her in by a landslide to make a point.

• Love 1

I usually never comment on these topics because I am always ultimately wrong...

ROTY: My vote - Kat; Probably will be - Victoria 

VOTY: My vote - Gina; Probably will be - Maddie

PB: My vote - Heather; Should be - Heather; Better be - Heather

The less official awards that I wish they’d give out:

Most Underrated Glow-Up: Tall Taylor (Taylor J?) She went from looking like the awkward tall girl you see at the mall to a right proper DCC. 👍🏻

Most Unappreciated Natural Beauty: Cici. Every time I see a picture of her I think, “wow, that girl is SO beautiful.” But so much focus is always on glamour girls like Rachel W and...well...others I’m not going to mention...

Most Envy Inspiring Bod: Tie between Hannah and Erin. Like seriously, I’d murder to have their physiques. (Maybe not murder...but at least conduct a small sacrifice).

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, Coffeefrog19 said:

Why is everyone saying Heather for Pro Bowl? Not in disagreement but just curious?

Bc I thjnk she was robbed by not being in triangle or even diamond. She’s prettier, better performer, more seniority than those plain jane mediocre dancers they put up there. 

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Bc I thjnk she was robbed by not being in triangle or even diamond. She’s prettier, better performer, more seniority than those plain jane mediocre dancers they put up there. 

...and you never hear of her complaining or bad talking, she really is the total "team" member.

• Love 12

My heart says:

ROTY: Kelcey

VOTY: Brennan

PB: Heather

My head says:

ROTY: VK, because the beautiful storm that is VK cannot be denied

VOTY: VK, because she's been DCCing since she was in the womb so technically that makes her the vettiest vet that ever vetted.

PB: VK, because even in her rookie year, she's embodied the highest ideals of not only the DCC, or NFL Cheerleaders, but of all womankind. The End. 😜

• LOL 23
12 minutes ago, TxBex said:

My heart says:

ROTY: Kelcey

VOTY: Brennan

PB: Heather

My head says:

ROTY: VK, because the beautiful storm that is VK cannot be denied

VOTY: VK, because she's been DCCing since she was in the womb so technically that makes her the vettiest vet that ever vetted.

PB: VK, because even in her rookie year, she's embodied the highest ideals of not only the DCC, or NFL Cheerleaders, but of all womankind. The End. 😜

Vk isn’t eligible for pro bowl only vets are 

On 10/24/2019 at 5:56 PM, Coffeefrog19 said:

Why is everyone saying Heather for Pro Bowl? Not in disagreement but just curious?

For me, I think she’s stunning and very  poised. She may not be the absolute top performer dance-wise, but among all the NFL cheerleaders, she’ll still stand out as really good. 

Edited by PhillyFan
  • Love 7