Type keyword(s) to search

Predictions: Who Do You Want To See for Pro Bowl, Rookie of the Year & Veteran of the Year?

Erinbridget
  • Start Topic

Who I want:

ROTY: Amanda

VOTY: Rachel W. or Rachel A., 

Pro Bowl: Maddie

Who I think will actually win:

ROTY: Victoria 

VOTY: Maddie

Pro Bowl:  Amy

I figure rookie of the year is going to be someone from show group, and I think Veteran of the year/Pro bowl will be Maddie/Amy.  Because they are both currently point.  

ROTY:
Amanda is the best rookie because she always stands out and catches my eye even in the long shots. Her dancing is technically precise but she always adds great personality, pop,and sass to her performance. Unfortunately, I think it's going to be Victoria no matter what.

Pro Bowl:
I'd like to see Heather get it because the little that we saw of her this season was great. Considering that she didn't get all the camera time that Maddie and Amy got, I was surprised that I noticed Heather so much this season. She really stood out in the small group performances.

• Love 5

Who I'd like to see:

ROTY - Amanda or Kelsey

VOTY - Jalyn

Pro Bowl - Heather

Who I think it will be:

ROTY - Victoria

VOTY - Amy or Maddie

PB - Amy or Maddie (one will get VOTY, one will get PB)  Ugh. 

• Love 2
On 10/22/2019 at 6:10 PM, EricaShadows said:

I think all three (ROTY, VOTY, and Pro Bowl) are chosen by teammates, but Kelli and Judy have some say in it as well.  Would we hear if one girl had been overwhelmingly chosen by their teammates, that was who they were expecting to hear announced as the "winner" and then someone else was announced?  I suspect that will happen this year.  The girls will either "be pressured" into choosing Victoria as ROTY or will choose someone else as ROTY, but Kelli will step in and choose Victoria, thereby ignoring the girls' choices and supplanting it with her own.

I think Lily is going to get it ...  they made a point of showing her get the ABBY bear .... not everything is handed to VK out of so called fear. 🙄

• Love 4
23 hours ago, lah715 said:

I think Lily is going to get it ...  they made a point of showing her get the ABBY bear .... not everything is handed to VK out of so called fear. 🙄

It's not fear that gets Victoria a lot of things, it's Kelli favoring her and handing things to her because Kelli is best friends with Tina and she's watched Victoria grow up among other things.  We see a lot of the other girls, but it can't be denied that Victoria is in most of the advertising for the show and for the squad. I don't know if that was a decision made by CMT, Kelli or a combination of both.  However, while I'd be love for Amanda, Kelcey, or Lily to get it (heck, I'd love for any of the girls EXCEPT for Victoria to get it), I will certainly not be surprised if Victoria gets it.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 5