Mykelti

ginger90
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I quite my job!!! 

She spelled quit wrong. 

That's a very hard werd to spel.  Apparently.    "Don't quite your day job!"

2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm quit (sic) surprised that she did that.  Do these people even read the news?  Duh, I guess not!  What's next, FT quite-ing (sic) his job to inhale more food?  I saw him eating when Kootie was bending over for the guys in the honeymoon cabin.  Damn, he's just gross.

HA HA HA - did you read the synopsis... Tony Bologna had a hamburger in his pudgy hands and another one on his plate.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Tony Bologna had a hamburger in his pudgy hands and another one on his plate.

Maybe quit-eing her job isn't such a good idea when she has to feed her moose of a hubby and pay for the hormone treatments he's apparently taking to transition. 

And buying him foundation garments ain't gonna come cheap.  Maybe she can re-purpose some of those holey buttery soft leggings into a "brossiere" for him.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Maybe quit-eing her job isn't such a good idea when she has to feed her moose of a hubby and pay for the hormone treatments he's apparently taking to transition. 

And buying him foundation garments ain't gonna come cheap.  Maybe she can re-purpose some of those holey buttery soft leggings into a "brossiere" for him.

Well they are probably going to end up with RACKS and RACKS of clothes that they don't know what to do with.  If someone in that family sews they can sew different garments together to make tent sized dresses for him. Er... HER.

And I don't care if this is P.C. or not - MY opinion - Tony would make a more attractive woman than Caitlyn Jenner did!  (So there!)

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm quit (sic) surprised that she did that.  Do these people even read the news?  Duh, I guess not!  What's next, FT quite-ing (sic) his job to inhale more food?  I saw him eating when Kootie was bending over for the guys in the honeymoon cabin.  Damn, he's just gross.

Wow, I suspected that nothing could deter Tony’s appetite but damn

• LOL 4
18 hours ago, druzy said:

What a moron. Isn't LLR going bankrupt?

I quite my job and sadz cause Ill miss my awesome coworkers so fuggin much but oppourtunnity for $$$$$$ come alongs so I got to try it befores it goes bankrupp!  Living my bestest lifes with LuLRoe!!  #Ihatebanking #Icantcountto10 #myhairlooksridiculous #ruiningmynaturalblondewithClairolreddye #selfieatworkbutsowhatIquite!!!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 3/3/2019 at 8:50 PM, ginger90 said:

6606624A-24BD-415B-B218-45B2D938E46D.jpeg

Looking at pictures of Tony I'm thinking maybe Kody is styling his hair. Especially after watching him style Truly's hair. Seriously if I were Mykelti I would have Tony get a decent haircut, a few button up shirts and ditch that clingy purple number that shows off his boobs. Then I'd get him on a healthy diet. He has no muscle tone and this combined with his clothes and hair make him look like a woman with whiskers. He can't feel good about himself looking the way he does. It's sad to see him like this. I wonder if Mykelti cares about him or she just wanted to have a male pay some attention to her. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Well they are probably going to end up with RACKS and RACKS of clothes that they don't know what to do with.  If someone in that family sews they can sew different garments together to make tent sized dresses for him. Er... HER.

And I don't care if this is P.C. or not - MY opinion - Tony would make a more attractive woman than Caitlyn Jenner did!  (So there!)

I just had an idea pop into my head about what to do with those clothes no one will want to buy.  Make them into patchwork quilts!  Buttery soft quilts that may or may not rip.  Or since they are apparently soft, baby blankets. Then sell those or donate them to hospitals.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

#financialliteracy?  Are you kidding me? This from the man with stuffed animals on his desk?  And wanted Kootie to take out a HELOC to pay for the wedding?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OR from someone up to their eyeballs in the soon-to-be defunct LuLaRo?  She is years too late to jump on that bandwagon and make any $.  They are as literate in all things financial as their patriarch Kody.  

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I just had an idea pop into my head about what to do with those clothes no one will want to buy.  Make them into patchwork quilts!  Buttery soft quilts that may or may not rip.  Or since they are apparently soft, baby blankets. Then sell those or donate them to hospitals.

FANTASTIC idea except - a ton of Lularoe TOP sellers quit because they said the quality was so bad that they ripped and tore after one washing.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

FANTASTIC idea except - a ton of Lularoe TOP sellers quit because they said the quality was so bad that they ripped and tore after one washing.

Disposable blankets for the gal/guy on the go?  HA!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Or since they are apparently soft, baby blankets.

Are you trying to warp those poor babies for life?  Imagine awakening and finding yourself staring at the Satan Chihuahuas!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Are you trying to warp those poor babies for life?  Imagine awakening and finding yourself staring at the Satan Chihuahuas!

This made me laugh out loud so now my staff is wondering what is so freaking funny!  I didn't think of those poor babies staring at those crazy prints.  YIKES!

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I wonder if one could use LuLaNo leggings and dresses to line garden beds to prevent weeds?  At least that way they'd be covered with compost until they disintegrate.

Now that's a great idea!  Hopefully the plants won't end up blooming in psychedelic colors.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Kohola3 said:

Now that's a great idea!  Hopefully the plants won't end up blooming in psychedelic colors.

Actually - that would look pretty great!  The question becomes - are those leggings really a natural fabric (albeit very thin?)  If they aren't they'll NEVER compost - permanent weed killer!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I quite my job and sadz cause Ill miss my awesome coworkers so fuggin much but oppourtunnity for $$$$$$ come alongs so I got to try it befores it goes bankrupp!  Living my bestest lifes with LuLRoe!!  #Ihatebanking #Icantcountto10 #myhairlooksridiculous #ruiningmynaturalblondewithClairolreddye #selfieatworkbutsowhatIquite!!!

OMG, that is beyond dumb!

• Love 2
19 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I wonder if one could use LuLaNo leggings and dresses to line garden beds to prevent weeds?  At least that way they'd be covered with compost until they disintegrate.

19 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Actually - that would look pretty great!  The question becomes - are those leggings really a natural fabric (albeit very thin?)  If they aren't they'll NEVER compost - permanent weed killer!

Polyester and spandex. Most synthetic polyesters are not biodegradable. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Polyester and spandex. Most synthetic polyesters are not biodegradable

I bet I'll be able to buy a ton of these for the same price as a roll of landscaping cloth.  I'll be watching for fire sales.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I bet I'll be able to buy a ton of these for the same price as a roll of landscaping cloth.  I'll be watching for fire sales.

Just go on Ebay.  There are a GAZZILION - for under $5.00 including shipping!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Just go on Ebay.  There are a GAZZILION - for under $5.00 including shipping!

Well, my garden area is pretty big so I'm holding out until I can get a big box for a buck or so.  Big ugly dresses would work, too. 

I saw some tops on eBay for $1.25  How much did those sheeple pay for them wholesale, I wonder.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Kohola3 said:

Well, my garden area is pretty big so I'm holding out until I can get a big box for a buck or so.  Big ugly dresses would work, too. 

I saw some tops on eBay for $1.25  How much did those sheeple pay for them wholesale, I wonder.

It's really sad, isn't it!   I was really sick when I read that article I posted and it said that Lularoe expected their people to buy the crap at full price and then donate the stuff that is ugly/poor quality. It was amazing to me that they just send product to the sellers sight unseen - so they have no idea what they are going to get and how ugly it might be.  It also made me wonder if they send better patterns/quality to people they value and then the regular "Jane Doe" gets whatever crap they want to unload.  Maybe Meri gets better stuff because she is a pseudo-celebrity? 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

It was amazing to me that they just send product to the sellers sight unseen - so they have no idea what they are going to get and how ugly it might be.

And it's equally amazing that the sheeple blindly accept that crap.  Pitiful.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

It's really sad, isn't it!   I was really sick when I read that article I posted and it said that Lularoe expected their people to buy the crap at full price and then donate the stuff that is ugly/poor quality. It was amazing to me that they just send product to the sellers sight unseen - so they have no idea what they are going to get and how ugly it might be.  It also made me wonder if they send better patterns/quality to people they value and then the regular "Jane Doe" gets whatever crap they want to unload.  Maybe Meri gets better stuff because she is a pseudo-celebrity? 

I'm guessing the higher you go (i.e. the more suckers you sign up) the better your selection.  There is a good chance many of the new people won't work out anyway (it's more work than they thought, they just aren't really in to it, etc.) so why would you waste your "good" product on them?  If they can sell the crap you send them (or ideally buy even MORE to get a better selection) then you know they have what it truly takes to be a "success."  Especially if you "quite" your job to sell this crap.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm guessing the higher you go (i.e. the more suckers you sign up) the better your selection.  There is a good chance many of the new people won't work out anyway (it's more work than they thought, they just aren't really in to it, etc.) so why would you waste your "good" product on them?  If they can sell the crap you send them (or ideally buy even MORE to get a better selection) then you know they have what it truly takes to be a "success."  Especially if you "quite" your job to sell this crap.

Everything you said is spot on.    I can't stand the people at the top who treat other human beings in this manner in order to make the almighty buck.  I have found entitled wealthy people to be insufferable.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

If Mariah wasn't gay, FT would be perfect for her.  Dirty, stinky, ugly hair, for days.

OMG I was JUST thinking that a few minutes ago!   They're like fraternal twins separated at birth!  lol

Edited by Kyanight
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

If Mariah wasn't gay, FT would be perfect for her.  Dirty, stinky, ugly hair, for days.

Just think of the potential WEALTH.  Hygiene costs money.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 3/19/2019 at 11:31 AM, 65mickey said:

Looking at pictures of Tony I'm thinking maybe Kody is styling his hair. Especially after watching him style Truly's hair. Seriously if I were Mykelti I would have Tony get a decent haircut, a few button up shirts and ditch that clingy purple number that shows off his boobs. Then I'd get him on a healthy diet. He has no muscle tone and this combined with his clothes and hair make him look like a woman with whiskers. He can't feel good about himself looking the way he does. It's sad to see him like this. I wonder if Mykelti cares about him or she just wanted to have a male pay some attention to her. 

One adult can't have or make another adult do something they don't want to do. You can encourage and suggest, you can buy them clothes that hopefully they will like, you can make healthier meals, but you really can't force someone to dress the way you want, eat things they don't want to eat, or cut and style their hair a certain way. It's not up to Mykelti or anyone else to make Tony be something he's not.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

OMG I was JUST thinking that a few minutes ago!   They're like fraternal twins separated at birth!  lol

I wonder how welcome FT would be in Mariah's fav little bistro, wolfing down 5 plates of "avo toast", then on to spin and yoga classes, where he would have enough gas to propel himself through.

• LOL 9
5 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

One adult can't have or make another adult do something they don't want to do. You can encourage and suggest, you can buy them clothes that hopefully they will like, you can make healthier meals, but you really can't force someone to dress the way you want, eat things they don't want to eat, or cut and style their hair a certain way. It's not up to Mykelti or anyone else to make Tony be something he's not.

Right. But she can suggest, encourage, and help him while she helps herself.  They are too young to just give up and be slobs. I don't know maybe they like they way they look. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I'm imagining a future "True Crime" episode when someone is digging up your property, looking for bones to go with all the leggings & tops.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Right. But she can suggest, encourage, and help him while she helps herself.  They are too young to just give up and be slobs. I don't know maybe they like they way they look. 

I agree with that, and the younger they start, the better. The body doesn't bounce back as easily with the passing of time and ingrained bad habits!

• Love 7
On 3/18/2019 at 1:47 PM, Kohola3 said:

Do you know how rich Mykankles would be if she sold spanx just to her fambily ?  

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

53BD8725-5459-488F-A80C-DF80E179A241.jpeg

Coulda sworn Tony worked for Wells Fargo...I wonder if this pair reads financial news (LOLOLOL) or the Letters of Humility that CEO Tim Sloan keeps sending out. (Former “team member” here)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Do you know how rich Mykankles would be if she sold spanx just to her fambily ?  

Okay, not trying to laugh over here but "MyKankles"...OMG, I'm gonna be permanently stuck in purgatory for laughing so hard. Where do you come up with this stuff? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Okay, not trying to laugh over here but "MyKankles"...OMG, I'm gonna be permanently stuck in purgatory for laughing so hard. Where do you come up with this stuff? 

Mahamid Frauded Me is the best!  MyKankles is brilliant (obviously the name, NOT the person.)

• Love 6
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

53BD8725-5459-488F-A80C-DF80E179A241.jpeg

Does this bitch know how to be graceful and humble? I know, stupid question. 

It's like life is one big whimsical (I forever hate that word) circus where they're forever 13.  She keeps saying "I quit/quite".  Mykelti just simply say "I'm resigning" or "leaving the company" with some grace.  She's that office worker that always has her shoes off, running around in socks and has personal telephone calls loud enough for everyone to hear so it's awkward.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Her quitting to begin LuLaNo (which requires a pricey buy in, I thought - but that’s another post) tells me she wasn’t making much money at her job in the first place.   Revenue from LLN will take time, so they clearly don’t need whatever she was bringing in to begin with.  Things that make you go hmmm

Edited by tabloidlover
  • Love 3

For all his talk about a home equity loan to finance the wedding (I could be wrong but I really believe this was an attempt at humor) I actually believe Tony is putting some thought in to their finances.  Maddie who WAS going to wait on babies and finish school immediately started popping out babies- finishing school seems nothing but a distant memory.  Mykelti WANTS to start popping out babies but they are waiting until they are more stable (I'm assuming financially).  Maybe she sees that Meri actually succeeds at making money and has bought in to all the hype - not really thinking the whole thing through.  I think she's hoping she can start making enough money to start popping out babies and be a SAHM.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Does this bitch know how to be graceful and humble? I know, stupid question. 

It's like life is one big whimsical (I forever hate that word) circus where they're forever 13.  She keeps saying "I quit/quite".  Mykelti just simply say "I'm resigning" or "leaving the company" with some grace.  She's that office worker that always has her shoes off, running around in socks and has personal telephone calls loud enough for everyone to hear so it's awkward.

I could totally see that! 

I could also go on a rant about people and their loud personal phone calls in public, but I'll refrain, for now. 😛

• LOL 2
40 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

For all his talk about a home equity loan to finance the wedding (I could be wrong but I really believe this was an attempt at humor) I actually believe Tony is putting some thought in to their finances.  Maddie who WAS going to wait on babies and finish school immediately started popping out babies- finishing school seems nothing but a distant memory.  Mykelti WANTS to start popping out babies but they are waiting until they are more stable (I'm assuming financially).  Maybe she sees that Meri actually succeeds at making money and has bought in to all the hype - not really thinking the whole thing through.  I think she's hoping she can start making enough money to start popping out babies and be a SAHM.

Could very well be.  I remember years ago, in a tell-nothing end of season episode, that the Divine Miss Mykelti said she wanted kids, but not a husband.  Well, she's got to compromise now that she's married to FT, and he's probably right (for once?) to want to get some $ ahead before they breed.  Sounds like a good idea, and not at all the way she was raised.  Miss M, you are still very young, and have many more fertile years ahead of you.  Maybe there will be a better MLM to provide a second income, when LLN implodes.  One can only hope.

• Love 6