Type keyword(s) to search

The Starling City Times: News and Media about Arrow

Grammaeryn
  • Start Topic

#ThingsMostLikelyToHappenBeforeArrowSeason3Poster The birth of Lyla and Diggle's second child

Salmon Ladder casted as a regular character on Arrow

#ThingsMostLikelyToHappenBeforeArrowSeason3Poster

#ThingsMostLikelyToHappenBeforeArrowSeason3Poster Digg will get a cool suit and a mask! (u know u want it tho)

Justin Bieber quits his career #ThingsMostLikelyToHappenBeforeArrowSeason3Poster

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 2

That looked like a great Felicity/Sara scene which hinted a little at her background and I'm so annoyed they cut it! Whyyyyyy?

Also, this s3 poster better be the best thing in the history of posters for the amount of time we've been waiting/people have been talking about it. 

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

That's not the interview I'm talking about lol. There's one interview where it's really clear it was filmed. But this isn't really spoiler and speculation talk. 

No, it was the interview I was referring to, where she said it was just pitched :)

No, it was the interview I was referring to, where she said it was just pitched :)

oh ok! :) Make sense! I got it.  Idon't think they were supposed to admit that the kiss was filmed which is why she made it seem like it was just pissed. But Colton kinda let it slip, 

Edited by ban1o

oh ok! :) Make sense! I got it.  Idon't think they were supposed to admit that the kiss was filmed which is why she made it seem like it was just pissed. But Colton kinda let it slip, 

Yes, that's probably what happened :) she seems to be doing damage control lol

• Love 1

Ok I gotta ask. Am I the only one that thought the season two poster was really bad? I mean, yes, as a Laurel hater, I took snarky satisfaction about her being shoved way in the back, but apart from that - I thought the look overall was just not good. And I kind of hated Felicity's look. (Laurel's too, but you could barely see her.)

Just me?

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 2

Ok I gotta ask. Am I the only one that thought the season two poster was really bad? I mean, yes, as a Laurel hater, I took snarky satisfaction about her being shoved way in the back, but apart from that - I thought the look overall was just not good. And I kind of hated Felicity's look. (Laurel's too, but you could barely see her.)

Just me?

I can only speak for myself, but I know that whenever I look out from my barn onto the rocky shore, I breathe in the green ethereal mist and think of how quality the season 2 Arrow poster was. Plus, it's true to life in how crotches are generally the center of everything.

• Love 7

Whump-whump. All of this build-up for some old outtakes? Do other shows normally re-use photoshoots like that for season posters?

Yes, it happens. SPN has been using the same recycled phots for years. Last year was the first time in 3 years they got a new shoot. I think TVD does get new shoots every year but they're the money maker.

I can only speak for myself, but I know that whenever I look out from my barn onto the rocky shore, I breathe in the green ethereal mist and think of how quality the season 2 Arrow poster was. Plus, it's true to life in how crotches are generally the center of everything.

ROFL A+

I think CW must be scratching for money because SPN re-purposed the same photos from last season and it's so glaringly obvious and stupid. All they did was move around the pictures and flip poses and angles. Shoddy cheap looking.

Edited by catrox14

Yeah I hated the last poster it was so boring and Felicity look so different than she normally does. and t was organized wierdly. I hope this season isn't the same. I find it hilarious that their using old outtakes and there's all this hype for it.  

Edited by ban1o

boob window dress is inappropriate from every angle, period. And a woman with bigger boobs cannot even dream of wearing it.

I love EBR's arms but I think her shoulders and clavicle is even sexier. I would love to see her wear something strapless. If she gets nominated for People's Choice Award, she may attend that in a strapless couture gown.

• Love 1

Okay from that angle the boob window dress does look inappropriate.

Ha, IKR? It hadn't bothered me before, but that is some MAJOR cleave. The color is gorgeous though, and I like the idea that Ray is freaking him out already.

I think it's just that she's sitting down, when she's standing her boobs aren't so smooshed together. I want to know 

if the board room scenes are before he asks her out, or after? I'm thinking after the date is set but before the kiss? She's in the purple dress for the kiss right?

This is making me long for the days of full episode wildfeeds.

lol isn't it a bit of a giveaway for Roy and Oliver to be running around Corto Maltese with bows and arrows but not wearing a disguise?! 

Also I'm really enjoying seeing Roy in something other than a red hoodie. 

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 1

Also I'm really enjoying seeing Roy in something other than a red hoodie. 

lol  this. But based on stuff I've seen behind the scenes, he still wears it (not even the costume but the hoodie he wore all the time in season 2) I swear he probably has like 5 different red sweaters 

Also Oliver and Roy are like totally matching in that picture. 

Edited by ban1o