Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)

This series has been fantastic. Please do click through all the 19 threaded images; it's worth it.  (With permission from the artist I'd post all of them here individually but it would clog up the thread.) 

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Trisha said:

I'm loving the start of this, @Mellowyellow
The Eternal Love

Awwww warms my heart to hear you say that!

I have a soft spot for these adaptations and after I tagged it "cheerful LOA story" I expected only my 10 faithful regulars to read it so I'm pleasantly surprised people are enjoying it!

Chapter 2 is on it's way soon!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kymmi said:

I am both in love with EBR's freckles, and clutching my pearls that she doesn't cover up enough in the sun.  Age is a funny beast.  

As much as I hate her baseball hats, I give her props for sun protection.

Forum brains I need help!

I know in S4 Oliver and Felicity had to catch a limo (taxi?) back to Star City from Ivy Town. How far do you think Ivy Town is from Star City?

Is it possible to commute on a daily basis? Or is it like really far?

I need to finish a story and I kinda need to know this to sort something out! 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Forum brains I need help!

I know in S4 Oliver and Felicity had to catch a limo (taxi?) back to Star City from Ivy Town. How far do you think Ivy Town is from Star City?

Is it possible to commute on a daily basis? Or is it like really far?

I need to finish a story and I kinda need to know this to sort something out! 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

IDK if it's accurate but I always thought Star City was West Coast, like the DC equivalent of Seattle. And per Google, Ivy Town is in Connecticut which is East Coast. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

I cant be sure, but I always pictured it to be maybe two or three hours away. Far enough away not to be affected too badly by Star City's bi-weekly disasters, but close enough to drive over to spend the day. 

• Love 2

Thanks Ladies! 

@tennisgurl your answer fits into my narrative so I want it to be true *wails*

Isn't it funny how we can be caught up in really random little details? Everything else in the story is so psychedelic I don't know why I'm quibbling about the location of Ivy Town to Star City but I am! 

• Love 2

I think you'd probably be okay fudging it either way. If Iron Heights can be close enough to The Glades to be damaged in the earthquake but also close enough to Central City for child Barry to run there while Oliver mentions adult Barry running 600 miles to Star City then I think Ivy Town and Star City can be anywhere you want.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

I think you'd probably be okay fudging it either way. If Iron Heights can be close enough to The Glades to be damaged in the earthquake but also close enough to Central City for child Barry to run there while Oliver mentions adult Barry running 600 miles to Star City then I think Ivy Town and Star City can be anywhere you want.

Don't forget that multiples episodes of The Flash explicitly have Iron Heights in Central City because Henry watches Barry run into the wormhole from his prison cell and the CCPD have investigated multiple breakouts and crimes.

• Love 2

Is William only 11 this year?

The Arrow wiki thing lists him as being born in 2007?

I know they wrote him like a toddler in S5 but he seems older in S6.

Can someone confirm he is still only 11?

Jack Moore seems so much older this year it's throwing me off! I keep thinking he is a teen!

HELP I wanna get something written tonight!!!!!!

Well, in 2016 (415), Felicity says he's 10, so that's where I got it.

Lol I've never heard of Skittles as a sucker just as regular small candies, but I'm from the south. Maybe in the north or west where the show might take place?

ETA: I didn't know that y'al call candies "lollies" in Austrailia. Ha! Cultural miscommunication. Yeah, we have skittles.

Edited by way2interested
  • Love 2

Regarding William's age...

From 415 (aired Feb. 24, 2016):
Felicity (to Diggle, Laurel and Thea): "Darhk paid us a visit. He's holding a 10-year-old boy hostage, says that he will release him if Oliver drops out of the mayoral race."

From last year's SDCC (Jul. 22, 2017):

-- SA: "My first day on Season 6 was four consecutive scenes with Jack, who's William. And I was incredibly nervous. Way more nervous than he was. Because he was an unknown quantity... He and I had never really acted together. We had a scene where I was holding him close and he was looking scared. We had a scene where he was playing with action figures. But he's 12 in the story and 14 in real life. And I was like - I was like, I hope he's good. Because we're putting a lot of eggs in his basket for the beginning of Season 6. And he was equal to the task. He was fantastic." (SDCC, Jul. 22, 2017: KSiteTV video of press roundtable interview with SA, page 4 of New Spoilers thread)
-- On whether we'll see more of Oliver's struggle with fatherhood, SA: "Yeah... Well, I mean, William - he's not a baby. He's like, uh - we play him in the show like he's 12 years old. He's in 6th grade... It's very interesting to see Oliver as a dad because William is not totally diggin' it. Yet. And he's going through some stuff. So it's tough." (SDCC, Jul. 22, 2017: ET facebook live video interview with Arrow cast, page 4 of New Spoilers thread)

So William's birthday is sometime between Feb 24 and Jul. 7 (first day of shooting 601). 

This means that when S7 starts, William will be 13 years old, but will turn 14 sometime after the mid-season break.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, tv echo said:

Regarding William's age...

From 415 (aired Feb. 24, 2016):
Felicity (to Diggle, Laurel and Thea): "Darhk paid us a visit. He's holding a 10-year-old boy hostage, says that he will release him if Oliver drops out of the mayoral race."

From last year's SDCC (Jul. 22, 2017):

So William's birthday is sometime between Feb 24 and Jul. 7 (first day of shooting 601). 

This means that when S7 starts, William will be 13 years old, but will turn 14 sometime after the mid-season break.

William was born April - May 2008. This is the check Moira gave to Samantha, she was barely 3 months pregnant I think.

samanthacheck.jpg

• Love 1

Year I think it was supposed to be a couple of years before Oliver got on 5he Gambit. Also known as the pre island flashback where he showed a hint of depth even if he might well have shown up to visit the baby high with a completely inappropriate gift and thought himself father of the year. OTOH  it might have been the making g of him without going through hell. I wonder if that haunted Moira? Or if she ever thought about visiting but kept away because of Malcolm. Grr so many interesting places they could have gone.

• Love 3