Type keyword(s) to search

Heather Thomson: Inventor of Yummie Tummie

• Start Topic

Yes I agree. The scenes are so manipulated, so who knows what really happened. So arguing over the minutia of every scene is mind numbing for me.

Do you watch Million Dollar Listing? The newest one, San Francisco, is including some production in the talking heads. It's so refreshing. I'm kind of hoping this will be the new direction of "Reality" shows. Show us the sausage making and enough already with the mind fucks.

I adore the idea of having production in talking heads. Hopefully the producers are allowing the crew to speak candidly instead regurgitating pre-rehearsed lines?

And I agree... this kind of device would be really kind of fun on a HW show. We'd get more of the Greek chorus from the boom mic guy or a field producer that you can't always rely on another HW to provide.

• Love 1

Geez, this woman is ridiculous.  What the heck did she want from Heather?  An apology back?  

This is the scene that, more or less, sealed my dislike for All Things Holla.  Mean, arrogant, with no thought that she might owe an apology, too.  Nose up in the air while managing to look down it, too. 

"Okay, okay, okay, okay..."  Like she's talking to a 5 year old. Hair flip. "I accept your apology.  I accept your apology." 

"All you gotta do is, like, next day be "Sorry."  That's all."  

Then she goes on about how Josh will  kick Kristen's ass over this and so will Jon. NICE acceptance of Kristen's apology.  Because you know Heather is running to Kristen's husband to tattle.  Just like she did to Reid.

And what about YOU mama?  After acting like a drunken bish while geocaching, where's the apology from you the next day.  This heffa... 00:42

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-6/episode-617/videos?clip=2795599

• Love 3

This is the scene that, more or less, sealed my dislike for All Things Holla.  Mean, arrogant, with no thought that she might owe an apology, too.  Nose up in the air while managing to look down it, too. 

"Okay, okay, okay, okay..."  Like she's talking to a 5 year old. Hair flip. "I accept your apology.  I accept your apology." 

Then she goes on about how Josh will  kick Kristen's ass over this and so will Jon. NICE acceptance of Kristen's apology.  Because you know Heather is running to Kristen's husband to tattle.  Just like she did to Reid.

And what about YOU mama?  After acting like a drunken bish while geocaching, where's the apology from you the next day.  This heffa... 00:42

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-6/episode-617/videos?clip=2795599

I thought it was a great scene. I never got what was wrong with it at all. Kristen seemed fine with it, and certainly they have moved on. One of the things I had forgotten about that scene was that Kristen owned up to the fact that she was harder on Heather than the rest of the girls (who were also bitching) because she was closer to her and she took her anger out on Heather.

Then again, I probably suck at giving/receiving apologies, so there is that.

My favorite part of that clip is the reminder of what a bitch Ramona was on that trip, per usual. I cannot imagine telling my hostess that I had done all the work for her, and she was not joking or trying to be funny. Just her usual bitchy self. 

• Love 7

Wait, What? You mean you dislike Heather because she was upset that Kristen insulted/belittled Jon, Kristen then apologized and Heather accepted? That their friendship meant more to both women than a ridiculous fight? That Heather started to joke around/tease Kristen when they made up like many friends do? I disagree, for me it showed that they have a real friendship, beyond the show, unlike the faux friendships that exists between Ramona/Sonja, Sonja/LuAnn, LuAnn/Ramona and Bethenny/everyone else. 

• Love 6

Yes! This is the scene for me, too. I was like, wait, you are seriously NOT going to apologize for being a total bitch all over Kristen during the geocaching (not to even mention her behavior when Kristen was trying to repel off the cliff). That is the trip that sealed the deal for me on Heather. Bye Felicia!

• Love 1

I thought it was a great scene. I never got what was wrong with it at all. Kristen seemed fine with it, and certainly they have moved on.

Kristen is a doormat.  Many of us agree on that. 

She certainly owed an apology and she gave it.  Heather accepted like a Queen.  Whoever said all that was missing was Heather putting a sword to each of Kristen's shoulders and saying, "I pardon thee" wasn't too far off the mark.  But where was Heather's apology? 

My favorite part of that clip is the reminder of what a bitch Ramona was on that trip, per usual. I cannot imagine telling my hostess that I had done all the work for her, and she was not joking or trying to be funny. Just her usual bitchy self.

I agree.  Ramona was a bitch and I can't imagine telling my hostess that.  I also can't imagine crapping all over something that my hostess took time to put together.  Even if I thought it geocache was lame. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Wait, What? You mean you dislike Heather because she was upset that Kristen insulted/belittled Jon, Kristen then apologized and Heather accepted? That their friendship meant more to both women than a ridiculous fight? That Heather started to joke around/tease Kristen when they made up like many friends do? I disagree, for me it showed that they have a real friendship, beyond the show, unlike the faux friendships that exists between Ramona/Sonja, Sonja/LuAnn, LuAnn/Ramona and Bethenny/everyone else. 

Nah, I can't stand her for many reasons.  But as it pertains to this, it's because she tells Kristen that she'll take a bullet for her. (LOL. Yeah, sure.)  And that she knows that "yesterday was really shitty" for Kristen.  (How compassionate.) But she still can't muster up the kindness to wander the forest for an hour without being a bitch or give an apology for her own behavior.  But she'll accept one all day long. 

She's good at getting people to apologize first, when she's the instigator.  Kristen in Montana, Bethenny at Dorinda's b'day.  Then she accepts those apologies arrogantly, imo, without offering one herself.  Now, Dorinda apologized and is feeling like Heather was arrogant. I didn't really see it in the scene with Dorinda.  However, I've seen it enough to think that it's a pattern with Heather - not being able to apologize (up til this season it hadn't happened that I know of.  Correct me if I'm wrong) and then acting all imperial when someone gives one to her.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 1

Nah, I can't stand her for many reasons.  But as it pertains to this, it's because she tells Kristen that she'll take a bullet for her. (LOL. Yeah, sure.)  And that she knows that "yesterday was really shitty" for Kristen.  (How compassionate.) But she still can't muster up the kindness to wander the forest for an hour without being a bitch or give an apology for her own behavior.  But she'll accept one all day long. 

She's good at getting people to apologize first, when she's the instigator.  Kristen in Montana, Bethenny at Dorinda's b'day.  Then she accepts those apologies arrogantly, imo, without offering one herself.  Now, Dorinda apologized and is feeling like Heather was arrogant. I didn't really see it in the scene with Dorinda.  However, I've seen it enough to think that it's a pattern with Heather - not being able to apologize (up til this season it hadn't happened that I know of.  Correct me if I'm wrong) and then acting all imperial when someone gives one to her.

I believe if tomorrow Kristen is axed there will never be a reason fr she and Kristen to connect.

Heather is not good in the apology department.  It is like pulling teeth and I can't stand her fake smile and nose wrinkle. Then it is about her being. . . . blah, blah.  She gave one good apology-to Sonja.

(edited)

Nah, I can't stand her for many reasons. But as it pertains to this, it's because she tells Kristen that she'll take a bullet for her. (LOL. Yeah, sure.) And that she knows that "yesterday was really shitty" for Kristen. (How compassionate.) But she still can't muster up the kindness to wander the forest for an hour without being a bitch or give an apology for her own behavior. But she'll accept one all day long.

She's good at getting people to apologize first, when she's the instigator. Kristen in Montana, Bethenny at Dorinda's b'day. Then she accepts those apologies arrogantly, imo, without offering one herself. Now, Dorinda apologized and is feeling like Heather was arrogant. I didn't really see it in the scene with Dorinda. However, I've seen it enough to think that it's a pattern with Heather - not being able to apologize (up til this season it hadn't happened that I know of. Correct me if I'm wrong) and then acting all imperial when someone gives one to her.

Didn't Heather apologize to Dorinda at the time Dorinda lost her shit about Heather (but not the others) not waiting at the restaurant? I don't recall her being imperial then. Or when she apologized to Sonja, although I think Heather's gossiped less about Sonja's drinking than LuAnn, Ramona, or Bethenny. Perhaps it's not that strong a pattern. And if Dorinda was just giving an apology to get an apology, perhaps her apology wasn't worth much either. I don't think I'd have been much warmer had I been in Heather's place. Dorinda's behavior was really inexplicable. Edited by stinkogingko
  • Love 5

I believe if tomorrow Kristen is axed there will never be a reason fr she and Kristen to connect.

Heather is not good in the apology department.  It is like pulling teeth and I can't stand her fake smile and nose wrinkle. Then it is about her being. . . . blah, blah.  She gave one good apology-to Sonja.

We saw Heather apologize to Dorinda 2 times this season when, IMO, it was Dorinda that owed Heather an apology and she did not need to apology again when Dorinda finally admitted to acting like an ass yet again. Also, Heather did not make Dorinda beg for her to accept the apology, she just accepted it yet that was not good enough for Dorinda.....HOW DARE SHE!!! LOL That Heather is such a BITCH for not making Dorinda's apology to her a bigger deal. LOL

She apologized to Sonja but we never heard Sonja apologize to Heather for anything, even when she used/abused Heather last season in her fake TO stunt that cost Heather time/money. Sonja never apologized for the stunt she pulled this season at her house before the AC trip. There was no phone call from her sister, a sister that lives out of state and would have already been at Sonja's house or inflight on her way to the house when Sonja claims she got the call. We saw Sonja on film packing as the others were kept standing in her crowded vestibule for at least an hour. Good Grief, it's not like Sonja didn't know the women were to meet at her house or what time they were to show up, Sonja was rude, nasty rude and Heather blew her top. Yes, Heather got more upset than needed but by this time, she had enough of Sonja using/abusing all of them, not just her.

Heather is far from perfect but in this group of HWs, she is by far the most stable and forgiving of them IMO.

• Love 7

Heather apologized to Kristen for not wanting to do the geo thing. She was also drunk and not the only 1 that refused to do it but Kristen went after Heather because she knew Heather would forgive her, which is exactly what happened.

All Heather did was offer meatballs to Bethenny as a substitute for fish/sushi and Bethenny got pissy. Heather had enough of that attitude from Bethenny and lost it. She backed off as soon as Bethenny made herself clear, something she had yet to do with Heather and as soon as Heather did as requested, Bethenny once again got pissy about Heather at Ramona's party.

Dorinda wanted Heather to make a big deal about her apology and Heather didn't do that, she just accepted it and got slapped in the face for doing so. Shame on Heather for not groveling when Dorinda owed her an apology! LOL

• Love 2

Kristen and Heather were friends before the show.

No they weren't.  Josh and Heather worked together long before Kristen was in the picture.  That was a made up story for people to think Heather brought a friend aboard.  Kristen came on because she was Brandi's friend. Brandi busted Heather wide open when she tried to take credit.  Andy met Kristen at a Bravo up front as Brandi's guest.  The big unspeakable is Bethenny use to "date" Josh.   So Brandi busted that story wide open.

I kind of disagree with the part about Kristen. That birthday party suggested to me that the families have spent enough time together for the Taekmans to bring a pretty personal gift. That felt like a real, happy occasion with people who are used to spending time together. Like the dinner at Carole's house.

• Love 11

No they weren't.  Josh and Heather worked together long before Kristen was in the picture.  That was a made up story for people to think Heather brought a friend aboard.  Kristen came on because she was Brandi's friend. Brandi busted Heather wide open when she tried to take credit.  Andy met Kristen at a Bravo up front as Brandi's guest.  The big unspeakable is Bethenny use to "date" Josh.   So Brandi busted that story wide open.

Both of them have talked about they were friends and hung out before and after they moved to LA and both have made references to things in the past like Kristen talking about how years ago Heather had talked to her about Jax but it wasn't until she was a parent that it struck.her what Heather went through.

Yes, Heather and Josh worked together and Kristen is friends with Brandi but that doesn't mean she wasn't also.friends with Heather.

• Love 6

Anything that comes out of Brandi's mouth is subject to a side eye look. Brandi does not know much about Kristen's NY life, they were not that close that they kept in constant contact. I also thought Kristen said that Josh set Bethenny up on a date with a friend of his, not that he, himself, dated Bethenny.

• Love 5

I believe Heather and Kristen are pre-HW friends.

I love Heather, and find her smile to be genuine.....nose crinkle and all.

I'm bummed that I don't like Dorinda at all....as I hoped to. She just seems mean and resentful. I would love to see her leave and take Ramona with her.

• Love 5

Heather is the most stable of this cast? What about that time she physically attacked Aviva and Reid? Oh, wait - escalating revisionism and dissociation from documented reality ("IN MY BED!"/"siccing her minion on me") and howling like a psych ward escapee on multiple occasions actually isn't reflective of emotional groundedness (just look at Dorinda) . . . And literally telling Bethenny "I'm going to have to separate you two" as if she's a child and then proceeding to literally grab her arm after she told Heather she wasn't interested in engaging with her constitutes backing off? . . . As for Kristen (who I'd actually say is the least mentally afflicted New York Wife) "belittling" Jon, I can see why Heather was upset: belittling Jon is Heather's job! Who does Kristen think she is?! Personally, I'd be far more embarrassed by my wife sticking her finger up at me on national television and drunkenly hissing "get out of this right now" than any third-party commentary about my marital dynamics.

(edited)

Heather is the most stable of this cast? 

Easily.

IMO, Carole is next, then Kristen (or it might be a draw between the two of them).   Not sure how to even rank the rest of them. Before a few weeks ago, Dorinda would have been near the top, but I am thinking she might be somewhere between Sonja and Ramona at this point. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 12

Apologies - can't quote on my phone. I don't particularly like Kristen but she's never exploded in apparently uncontrollable, profanity-laden fashion like Heather or Dorinda (who I agree toppled herself these past few weeks); there's never been a situation on film in which she was incapable of reeling herself in. Carole has pretty profound issues pertaining to romantic relationships, her husband's passing, and her weird fetishization of puerile/teenybopper affectation, but she's still near the top among this group. For me, it's 1) Kristen 2) LuAnn (a liar and a hypocrite but not fundamentally disturbed, imo) 3) Carole (there was that time she grabbed Aviva's face but she seemed to locate a base level of dignity and composure thereafter) 4) Bethenny 5) tie between Heather (who would have been near the top ca. end of season five) and Dorinda 7) Ramona 8) Sonja.

Easily.

IMO, Carole is next, then Kristen (or it might be a draw between the two of them).   Not sure how to even rank the rest of them. Before a few weeks ago, Dorinda would have been near the top, but I am thinking she might be somewhere between Sonja and Ramona at this point.

Hands down. Your top three is undisputed, IMHO. Then the Countess. She's a lot of things, but never a mess. Bethenny's crying jags and raised-by-wolves narrative reveals emotional instability, but at least she has some self-awareness, so I'd put her next on the list. Then Dorinda, although give her a dirty martini or two, and the rankings will go haywire. Ramonja are at the bottom. Again, for me, undisputed.

• Love 7

I know this is the Heather thread and all, but I gotta say these descriptions of the Countess are making my afternoon.

"She's a lot of things, but never a mess."

"A liar and a hypocrite, but not fundamentally disturbed."

Please please, next season's Luann tagline. Andy, take note.

• Love 12

I know this is the Heather thread and all, but I gotta say these descriptions of the Countess are making my afternoon.

"She's a lot of things, but never a mess."

"A liar and a hypocrite, but not fundamentally disturbed."

Please please, next season's Luann tagline. Andy, take note.

I am laughing so hard at this!! I didn't intend to write a tagline, but so be it. And lunastartron's is funnier!

• Love 8

Apologies - can't quote on my phone. I don't particularly like Kristen but she's never exploded in apparently uncontrollable, profanity-laden fashion like Heather or Dorinda (who I agree toppled herself these past few weeks); there's never been a situation on film in which she was incapable of reeling herself in. Carole has pretty profound issues pertaining to romantic relationships, her husband's passing, and her weird fetishization of puerile/teenybopper affectation, but she's still near the top among this group. For me, it's 1) Kristen 2) LuAnn (a liar and a hypocrite but not fundamentally disturbed, imo) 3) Carole (there was that time she grabbed Aviva's face but she seemed to locate a base level of dignity and composure thereafter) 4) Bethenny 5) tie between Heather (who would have been near the top ca. end of season five) and Dorinda 7) Ramona 8) Sonja.

I think opinions will vary widely because everyone's description of what is "stable" are very different. My reason for not putting Lu at the top would be because she seems to struggle with who she is and what she wants to present to the world. The pirate deal was fun to watch and funnier to ponder later, but it showed that she wanted to be portrayed one way, when she was very different. This has always been the charge against Lu. Beth was saying it years ago - that she is fundamentally two different people, afraid to really be honest with the world about her true nature. I also think that her identity is so tied to being a HW, that she is willing to cross lines in order to keep her apple. I absolutely think she is making up shit this year because she is desperately afraid of getting demoted or fired all together. To me, this makes her a bit unstable, although I would put her in the top 4 or 5.

• Love 6

You all are hilarious!

Kristen first? Not enough tv time to truly decipher.

Heather, next.

LuAnn, third. Although, her rapacious appetite for male tidbits(on tv, despite boyfriend and constantly refuting behavior by deflection) has me wondering.

Grudgingly, Bethenny and Dorinda, fourth.

Sonja with a slight lead on Ramona. So, fifth and sixth respectively.

• Love 1

I don't want to get too off topic but dreaming up potential next season taglines across the franchise could be a great thread (Vick Gunvalson: "You may think I look and act like a pig but my parents that I'm beautiful"; Shannon Beador: "You WILL ALL SEE THE TRUTH! YOU WILL ALL SEE THE TRUTH!"/ "I have crystals in my teeth and marbles in my head"). What would Heather's be? "Give me a man in my house . . . and he'll wind up IN MY BED." "Don't masturbate in my jewelry and tell me it's raining." Carole: "I'm a *writer* . . . who doesn't write." For Meghan Edmonds, I like one that TrooperYork once applied to Bethenny and Heather: "When it comes to being a bitch, you might be a pinch-hitter . . . But I'm a hall-of-famer."

• Love 5
(edited)

I'd let Heather be first in the stable department. She can get to mucking the stalls right away. Good thing she looks great in boots. I kid. I couldn't even begin to rate.them on their stability. I don't really *know* them. And 'stable' is so subjective.

I've voted for presidents that appear to be the most stable and that never works out. Seems like it always comes down to voting for the lesser of the two evils. Which would also be the case here. Only it'd be like picking the lesser of 8 evils. LOL

Edited by ryebread

I inspected it all over and almost talked to it: Heather!

LOL.  I'm working on a volunteer project that involves sewing.  I'm not a great seamstress.  I was talking to some blankets yesterday.  I flipped off a comforter. Literally put my middle finger up and said, "fuckyoufuckyoufuckyou.".   Glad I'm not the only one talking to inanimate objects.  If people weren't counting on me to get these done, they'd have been in the bonfire last night.

• Love 4

Last night e! did a segment on the demise of the Gwen Stefani/Gavin Rossdale split. Sads :-(( They mentioned that there were clues they were in trouble several months ago when Gwen stopped posting pictures of him on her social media. LOL Seeeeee? I'm not the only fan/not fan that dissects a celebrity's s.m. I'm glad Heather and Jon seem to be doing well. Sad for Gwen and Gav and their 3 boys. Didn't see that one coming.

• Love 1

Anyone who is savvy with links check out the NY Daily News Confidential link for today.  It states Heather is leaving the show by mutual consent.  They are pursuing another socialite to replace her.  Kristin may not return.

Anyone who is savvy with links check out the NY Daily News Confidential link for today.  It states Heather is leaving the show by mutual consent.  They are pursuing another socialite to replace her.  Kristin may not return.

I saw that too and posted the link in the Media thread.

• Love 1

So another white fifty year old?  They cast this show like it's real housewives of Des Moines.  You really can't find a woman in her thirties, non-white, non-Christian?  It's NYC FFS.  How about a WOC, or even *gasp* a Muslim woman, or Jewish?  Why no diversity in the most diverse city in the world? 

• Love 5

There's definitely been Jewish women on this show, although I agree with the underlying point that there's a glaring lack of diversity with the NYC cast.

I'm hoping they'll cast another businesswoman to replace Heather. I'll miss her willingness to stand up to the old school HWs without resorting to a complete shriek fest, "don't tell me nothin' muthafucka!" notwithstanding. That and her straightforwardness, she's one of the few HWs who I feel like the personality you see on the show is exactly how she'd be in real life. It's still early, though, she may end up changing her mind and come back.

• Love 6

There's definitely been Jewish women on this show, although I agree with the underlying point that there's a glaring lack of diversity with the NYC cast.

I'm hoping they'll cast another businesswoman to replace Heather. I'll miss her willingness to stand up to the old school HWs without resorting to a complete shriek fest, "don't tell me nothin' muthafucka!" notwithstanding. That and her straightforwardness, she's one of the few HWs who I feel like the personality you see on the show is exactly how she'd be in real life. It's still early, though, she may end up changing her mind and come back.

I think Heather is smart enough to realize that she got a not-so-hot edit and continuing on with maybe a worse edit next year may cause a decline on her company's sales.  I believe Heather is about as interesting as they get when it comes to business women, she is very well rounded.  Obviously she will always get second billing to Skinny Girl.  I am hoping the next person they hire does not have a product to sell, a book to promote or anything else.  It was far more interesting before it became of candid reality show sandwiched between infomercials.  

• Love 2

I think Heather is smart enough to realize that she got a not-so-hot edit and continuing on with maybe a worse edit next year may cause a decline on her company's sales.  I believe Heather is about as interesting as they get when it comes to business women, she is very well rounded.  Obviously she will always get second billing to Skinny Girl.  I am hoping the next person they hire does not have a product to sell, a book to promote or anything else.  It was far more interesting before it became of candid reality show sandwiched between infomercials.  

I don't mind an occasional product promotion scene but the SG seen in almost every episode was over kill IMO. This season felt more like a very long infomercial for Bethenny/SG. I liked how Heather handled her promotion of YT, she showed the product, showed us her working in her office, 1 fashion show, 1 model shoot and gave YT as gifts to the women over the course of 3 years/seasons, unlike Bethenny doing all of that plus more in the course of 1 season that is not yet over! LOL

• Love 1

I'm hoping they'll cast another businesswoman to replace Heather.

I totally agree. The socialite mentioned in the article seems like she might be fun to snark on, but I really need them to cast one new sane and intelligent HW to root for. Heather will have some tough m-fucking shoes to fill!

• Love 1

So another white fifty year old?  They cast this show like it's real housewives of Des Moines.  You really can't find a woman in her thirties, non-white, non-Christian?  It's NYC FFS.  How about a WOC, or even *gasp* a Muslim woman, or Jewish?  Why no diversity in the most diverse city in the world? 

Seriously! I mean, what's wrong with LuAnn's friend who has been on a couple times? She was the one who apparently said that Sonja was hanging all over her man when Sonja got trashed at whatever gathering they were at. LuAnn's friend, whose name I do not know, already has a connection to one of the women. There's some built-in conflict as well given the Sonja story.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 6

Seriously! I mean, what's wrong with LuAnn's friend who has been on a couple times? She was the one who apparently said that Sonja was hanging all over her man when Sonja got trashed at whatever gathering they were at. LuAnn's friend, whose name I do not know, already has a connection to one of the women. There's some built-in conflict as well given the Sonja story.

Perhaps LuAnn's friend is smart and sane enough to tell Bravo "no thanks".

• Love 1

Perhaps LuAnn's friend is smart and sane enough to tell Bravo "no thanks".

She's been on camera already a few times. She was also (tangentially, but still) part of the "Sonja gets drunk and over flirts" story.

• Love 1

She's been on camera already a few times. She was also (tangentially, but still) part of the "Sonja gets drunk and over flirts" story.

Sure (obviously or we wouldn't know about her)... I'm just thinking that it could just as easily be that she realizes the difference between being on screen a few times and being a Housewife, with all of the story lines and editing and backstabbing, bitchy talking heads and fighting and trips and screaming 10 hour reunions and says no thanks. The flip side to Bravo not asking or wanting her. Just a thought.

Sure (obviously or we wouldn't know about her)... I'm just thinking that it could just as easily be that she realizes the difference between being on screen a few times and being a Housewife, with all of the story lines and editing and backstabbing, bitchy talking heads and fighting and trips and screaming 10 hour reunions and says no thanks. The flip side to Bravo not asking or wanting her. Just a thought.

I think she wants to be on the show. Sonja said in one of her blogs that this was a gal who had been trying to get into their "group" for a couple of years. By "group", I assumed that she meant "show". We have seen her several times, but the one that stood out the most was when she was in the 2nd episode when they were in the Hampton's.  There weren't a lot of others there outside of the cast, so it stuck out that she would be there as well. I know in the past it has been said that some of the people we see around are interviewing to be "friends of" of full-time HW's.  They might even do an occasional TH interview with them to see how they fit in and what their take on the action is. That is what happened to that one friend of Jill's in S3, and also what happened to that gal last season who was the PR person that hung around with Aviva. If they do well, then they are in, which is one of the reasons that Bravo never really comments on casting decisions until the season begins. They don't always know who might be in the final group.  

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 2

I think she wants to be on the show. Sonja said in one of her blogs that this was a gal who had been trying to get into their "group" for a couple of years. By "group", I assumed that she meant "show". We have seen her several times, but the one that stood out the most was when she was in the 2nd episode when they were in the Hampton's.  There weren't a lot of others there outside of the cast, so it stuck out that she would be there as well. I know in the past it has been said that some of the people we see around are interviewing to be "friends of" of full-time HW's.  They might even do an occasional TH interview with them to see how they fit in and what their take on the action is. That is what happened to that one friend of Jill's in S3, and also what happened to that gal last season who was the PR person that hung around with Aviva. If they do well, then they are in, which is one of the reasons that Bravo never really comments on casting decisions until the season begins. They don't always know who might be in the final group.

Sonja also said that she didn't try to make out with the woman's fiancé, so Sonja is motivated to make a dig about the woman wanting to be a part of her group (read: the show). Perhaps this woman told Sonja that she wants to be a HW while they were partying with Diddy on Sonja's yacht.

I'm just saying, I don't believe Sonja to be a reliable witness/truth teller.

Sonja also said that she didn't try to make out with the woman's fiancé, so Sonja is motivated to make a dig about the woman wanting to be a part of her group (read: the show). Perhaps this woman told Sonja that she wants to be a HW while they were partying with Diddy on Sonja's yacht.

I'm just saying, I don't believe Sonja to be a reliable witness/truth teller.

You are 100% correct about Sonja. I wouldn't believe her if that were my only reason. We have seen the gal at least four times, so it is easy to believe. I guess it is hard for me to imagine someone being around filming so much if they didn't want a piece of the action.

• Love 1

You are 100% correct about Sonja. I wouldn't believe her if that were my only reason. We have seen the gal at least four times, so it is easy to believe. I guess it is hard for me to imagine someone being around filming so much if they didn't want a piece of the action.

Maybe that all the piece she wants, I'm not sure that everyone wants to be a HW. Showing up to be on TV is one thing, jumping in to be a full fledged HW is another.

“She’s boring — not in real life, but on the show,” says our source.

So, they're saying the show isn't real life?

Anyway, Heather can't be all that boring, as it seems the most talked about scenes/episodes this season heavily involved her in the drama. I wouldn't doubt it if the decision to leave was all Heather's, and TPTB are somehow trying to save face.​

• Love 8

The characterizations of Heather is boring are inaccurate in the literal definition of the word but she's occupied a central position in the two lowest-rated seasons of the lowest-rated installment of the franchise - so she's not attracting viewers no matter how much screams, cries, and breaks down into histrionics. I'm not sure why Bravo would need to save face over her exit.

• Love 1