Type keyword(s) to search

Heather Thomson: Inventor of Yummie Tummie

• Start Topic

I think initially Heather was in her rights to be upset.  But then about two seconds later she went from having the right to be upset at the irresponsible and rude behavior of Ramona and Luann (and I think it rude even to bring someone home when all is in the know, libidos are something to be indulged, not given full rein -- go rent a room for an hour or two -- that house manager whose along could set you up fine) to acting like it was a moral crime that was committed (in my opinion -- and not just the slut shaming I felt she waiming Luann's way -- to me it was as if the two women had deliberately set out for the situation to result as it did -- they did not not -- again self centered behavior with unintended consequences is not something you set up a bonfire to burn the culprits).

Another aspect I did not like in regards to heather in this was that it almost immediately went from what was done wrong to WHO had done the wrong.  Carole and she got more and more worked up because I do think they wanted to mount (sorry pun unavoidable) some kind of crusade.  I do think had it been Bethenny it would have been a bit different than the screaming and yelling and acting like they were on some kind of used condom scavenger hunt of disgust.  And I think had Carole stumbled home drunk with slam and thank you ma'am who was found sleeping it off somewhere unattended, it would have gotten plenty of salacious giggles chuckles and a 'holla' high five. 

I'm not saying Heather did not have a right to not be amused and should be able to point out the dangers of such lack of consideration, but she instead made it all about who did it more than what they did.  And there she lost me.    Not that she ever had me that much.  She was too determined to be a "Housewife" from the get go.  Ramona handed her own smelly ass as a present, but Heather loved every bit of that conflict her first season if you ask me.

I will be interested to see if she is going and if Kristen's rumored fate is true and might have played into it.  I cannot imagine Heather being thrilled to be "fired".  Also if Kristen is already being whispered about as "gone" and it is strong enough in the right places, I can see Heather not wanting to be marginalized even further even if they did offer her a return.  She has Carole.  Her bestie.  But Carole is also Cohen's object of tongue lapping when he isn't slathering all over Franckel.  And Heather never seems to have pushed further into Cohen's little circles.  And considering this is the show he is most active as a producer of the Housewives show (by his own admission), I can see Heather being uneasy about another season.  Plus I can so see Cohen being jealous of Carole having an off-season relationship with Heather that does not include him.

• Love 1

Heather's on HSN shilling her Yummie rags.  She does not shut up.  In fact, she doesn't seem to pause for a breath.

I actually liked her on HSN and I think she looked really good. I don't always like her on RH

All I know is that Lu said to Heather that she talked to Allister and he said that Ro took the one guy upstairs and said this is where you can stay.  I don't think Allister had any reason to lie about that.  I think, because it's Lu repeating something, and we know how wording can change as things are said from person to person, it that Ro probably said you can stay upstairs and she lead him upstairs.  Allister may well have been in the kitchen or whatever.  Lu did verify that there was kissing on the deck as Allister said. 

Still can't believe she states in her blog that married guy's vows were still intact after making out with Lu.

So pretty much the houseboy was in the house  or on the property throughout the evening and into the morning.

I think Luann was telling us whe didn't have sex with the guy.  For most of the episode people have presumed she had sex.  Nice to know she stops at making out with guys she just met.

I think Heather would get on my nerves more than a little bit if I met her in person (she certainly gets on my nerves on the show), but I'll tell you what - I've tried two Yummie products and loved them both.  Liked them better than Spanx, definitely. So, whether she stays or goes (on the show), she has a customer in me.

• Love 5

Some of the salespeople DO talk a mile a minute!! If you watch any of the QVC, HSN type shows, they are trained to get as much verbiage out there is as little time as possible - the trick is in the presentation. If you ever need a good place to read some excellent snark, try the Shopping Channel forum :) Heather stacks up well against the competition, but I'm sure she could tone it down some. If you want to see over the top, check out Susan Graver on QVC, aka the Whirling Dervish Non-Stop Hawker that has a touch of Jill Zarin in her.

I agree that Heather went over the top in her reaction to Naked Sleeping Guy, HOWEVER!!! ..............

It Got Her Some Screen Time, and a Whole Lotta Buzz.

(Why are these bitches here again?? To get on our little screens, Good or Bad. Make Waves!! Make Sparks!!)

Since she was invisible for the first half of the season, or portrayed as the Bossy Loud-Mouth, at LEAST NOW she has a "Storyline!!" The "All-Important Storyline." Otherwise, she had NOTHING. Of course, she didn't know ahead of time she NEEDED this over the top blow-out, so I guess she got lucky, lol!!

I think she was so fed up with these chicks that she went ballistic (man, I saw MYSELF running around like a lunatic). What I think happened (because it happens to me all the time) is that she was trying to sleep, and the two downstairs were loud and obnoxious at say, 2:00 am. I could see LuAnn and her guy slipping off to "make out," but Ramona, realizing she was alone with the Blue-Balled Ginger, turned up the music to blast and Turtle-Timed her sweet ass as hard as she could to tire out Blue Balls, because she decided that she really didn't want to actually screw him - so tacky. What Would Avery Think??? So she got him as drunk as she could, and sent him upstairs. Problem solved!! Goodnight!! I'll deal with it later. (Maybe blame LuAnn - maybe the gears were spinning a bit already, lol. Little snake that Moaner.)

So Heather has her well-deserved freak-out, and is pissed that stupid Moaner is involved - she probably could hear her screaming with inane laughter at 3 am THROUGH CLOSED DOORS - I've Been There. I NEED MY FUCKING DOG_DARNED SLEEP IF I'M GOING TO FUNCTION SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO SLEEP YOU DELUSIONAL TURTLE HOSE_BEAST. And Blue Balls may very well have been happy to jack off in the adjoining bedroom. Or not. But dumb ass narcissistic Moaner (who is sick in the head, so there is no reasoning with her) doesn't give two royal shits. So it's off the the races!!! Curtains open!! Atten-hut!!! Love her going on a rant and rave - LET IT ALL OUT HEATHER - HOLLA!!!!!

She was just tired of it all. Simple explanation!! Side benefit?? SCREEN TIME!!! Added Bonus - Today's Special Value Of The Day - Ta-Dah!!! Publicity. Good, bad, Otherwise.

• Love 2
(edited)

She is trying to fit all the information about her product in a short amount of time but she knows her product. She does speed talk while doing it though. LOL I have seen LuAnn and Nene pitch their products on the shopping channels they went with and OMG! LOL Neither of them know much about their products at all, not the type of material, the cut/style name, the colors......they need to rely on cue cards the entire time with the show host doing most of the descriptive clothing details. Bethenny is more like Heather in her sales pitch but not quite as knowledgeable IMO. She does the speed talking as well but does rely on cue cards but I suspect it is because she lends her name to products she does not design herself, I am speaking of her failing/failed blender. Her voice is worse than Heather's though, think of Fran Dressher on speed trying to sell you a blender and there you have a Bethenny sales pitch! LOL

LOL

I am guessing it is more like Fran Drescher IN a blender  lol

I think I could handle having lunch with Bethy if others were around and if she had several xanax pills.  She is way too hyper-everything for me to enjoy.  I wonder if she likes Carole for her more low key style of interaction.  I don't care for Carole much but I think Heather and Bethy like her for her low-key style.  Maybe Carole is naturally that way or gets it from a bong, maybe pills, who knows.  Being around high, high energy people makes me come away feeling exhausted.

By the way, I checked out HSN yesterday on your recommendation, thank you. I missed the Heather bit.  I turned on the TV in my workshop and saw only jewelry.  A nice topaz ring, though lol.  I had the volume on mute as I can't stand the constant sales patter, it's like a machine gun.  I will google the HSN site ad find out when she on next.

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 2
(edited)

I'm not saying Heather did not have a right to not be amused and should be able to point out the dangers of such lack of consideration, but she instead made it all about who did it more than what they did.  And there she lost me.    Not that she ever had me that much.  She was too determined to be a "Housewife" from the get go.  Ramona handed her own smelly ass as a present, but Heather loved every bit of that conflict her first season if you ask me.

Sort of like how this whole topic was turned from what was done and made it about who was doing it. As soon as it goes from "yes, Heather had the right, but ..." ... over. Luanne and Ramona can't control the actions AND the outcome. There's an old saying "you can't tell a hit dog how to hollar." Don't want yelling at 9:30? Don't party at 3:30 with bar stops you then leave to their own devices. It's an easily defined If/Then. Girl Code should have started there, not when it circled around to bite the transgressor in the ass.

She wanted to make her mark as a Housewife? Unheard of! So what Heather is occasionally loud and bossy? She's a boss. She's also direct and giving and kinder to all these chicks and tricks than they are to her or anyone else. I learned everything I needed to know watching the Facts of Life. "You take the good, you take the bad ... " :)

Edited by SnarkKitty
  • Love 10

Sort of like how this whole topic was turned from what was done and made it about who was doing it.

Which topic isn't? That's the nature, and the whole point, of snark, SnarkKitty. 

What's happening to Heather is not different than what happens to any other HW when they find themselves on the receiving end of Bravo's shit stick. If she stuck around another season, she'd likely come up smelling like roses again but I think she's wise to leave now. (if in fact that's happening.)  I'll miss her but maybe she's just sick of not being the Queen Bee anymore.  I've considered her the Queen Bee, even over Ramona and Lu for the past couple seasons.  It would be hard to be dethroned when you're used to being the boss all the time. 

• Love 2

I think initially Heather was in her rights to be upset.  But then about two seconds later she went from having the right to be upset at the irresponsible and rude behavior of Ramona and Luann (and I think it rude even to bring someone home when all is in the know, libidos are something to be indulged, not given full rein -- go rent a room for an hour or two -- that house manager whose along could set you up fine) to acting like it was a moral crime that was committed (in my opinion -- and not just the slut shaming I felt she waiming Luann's way -- to me it was as if the two women had deliberately set out for the situation to result as it did -- they did not not -- again self centered behavior with unintended consequences is not something you set up a bonfire to burn the culprits).

Another aspect I did not like in regards to heather in this was that it almost immediately went from what was done wrong to WHO had done the wrong.  Carole and she got more and more worked up because I do think they wanted to mount (sorry pun unavoidable) some kind of crusade.  I do think had it been Bethenny it would have been a bit different than the screaming and yelling and acting like they were on some kind of used condom scavenger hunt of disgust.  And I think had Carole stumbled home drunk with slam and thank you ma'am who was found sleeping it off somewhere unattended, it would have gotten plenty of salacious giggles chuckles and a 'holla' high five. 

I will be interested to see if she is going and if Kristen's rumored fate is true and might have played into it.  I cannot imagine Heather being thrilled to be "fired".  Also if Kristen is already being whispered about as "gone" and it is strong enough in the right places, I can see Heather not wanting to be marginalized even further even if they did offer her a return.  She has Carole.  Her bestie.  But Carole is also Cohen's object of tongue lapping when he isn't slathering all over Franckel.  And Heather never seems to have pushed further into Cohen's little circles.  And considering this is the show he is most active as a producer of the Housewives show (by his own admission), I can see Heather being uneasy about another season.  Plus I can so see Cohen being jealous of Carole having an off-season relationship with Heather that does not include him.

It became about "who" because everyone denied knowledge about "what" happened! Everyone said they didn't know anything about anything and passed the buck, which only made things worse with Heather. Had someone said that leaving at guy in the other half of their bedroom suite was wrong/dangerous/reckless and inconsiderate, they would have calmed down but as we all saw, that did not happen at all. IMO, they were mocked by LuAnn and Sonja for how they felt, which also made it worse.

That LuAnn did not go drag Ramona out of bed and confront her about the lie to Heather/Carole and that she then, days later, is even more angry with H/C but not Ramona speaks to the snake she really is and that Dorinda is. Once again Ramona betrays LuAnn but Heather is the one in the wrong in LuAnn's mind, go figure! LuAnn would still, at best, be a "friend of" had it not been for her alliance with Heather/Carole last season and this is how she repaid Heather.

• Love 11

Which topic isn't? That's the nature, and the whole point, of snark, SnarkKitty. 

What's happening to Heather is not different than what happens to any other HW when they find themselves on the receiving end of Bravo's shit stick. If she stuck around another season, she'd likely come up smelling like roses again but I think she's wise to leave now. (if in fact that's happening.)  I'll miss her but maybe she's just sick of not being the Queen Bee anymore.  I've considered her the Queen Bee, even over Ramona and Lu for the past couple seasons.  It would be hard to be dethroned when you're used to being the boss all the time. 

I don't know that Heather ever considered herself to be the "Queen Bee" of the show. LOL I think that notion/idea would be Ramona's claim!

That said, Yes, they all get a bad edit to 1 degree or another at some point during their HW tenure but Heather's bad edit was the worst 1 I have seen on any of the HW shows to date. No matter which other HW is the "villain" each season, they at least get to share something positive about their personal lives on a few episodes and that did not happen with Heather at all this season and I have never seen that happen before. I also don't think if she sticks around that it would even out, I firmly believe that Andy is pushing hard for Bethenny to return as the "IT" girl/HW of the NY show and LuAnn, Sonja, Ramona and Dorinda are well aware of that fact and are giving him what they think he wants, which is kissing Bethenny's ass and she didn't/doesn't like Heather so out Heather goes. The sad fact is that only Heather keeps in touch and sees ALL of the HW's outside filming, none of the rest have anything to do with each other after the cameras are put away for the season.

• Love 2

Sort of like how this whole topic was turned from what was done and made it about who was doing it.

Yeah ... no.  Unlike Ramona, I'm not green to the game. And that? Ain't the point of snark. It's ...something ... but snark it ain't. Anyway, not really here for Class with the Countess or anyone else. This is about Heather and the shitty way she's being treated both about a legitimate concern and over the whole season. Heather is being far more gracious about being cut down to a caricature than I would have been. But then, I wouldn't have been, to be. 

• Love 8

Sort of like how this whole topic was turned from what was done and made it about who was doing it. As soon as it goes from "yes, Heather had the right, but ..." ... over. Luanne and Ramona can't control the actions AND the outcome. There's an old saying "you can't tell a hit dog how to hollar." Don't want yelling at 9:30? Don't party at 3:30 with bar stops you then leave to their own devices. It's an easily defined If/Then. Girl Code should have started there, not when it circled around to bite the transgressor in the ass.

She wanted to make her mark as a Housewife? Unheard of! So what Heather is occasionally loud and bossy? She's a boss. She's also direct and giving and kinder to all these chicks and tricks than they are to her or anyone else. I learned everything I needed to know watching the Facts of Life. "You take the good, you take the bad ... " :)

I see it all from a different view I guess.  You can look at a situationa nd assess it and still look at the participants and assess them indiviually as well.  Heather can be on the right side of matter and still conduct herself in a way I see as being silly, over the top or simply distasteful.  I like that about being able to have an opinion.  I can craft it to my individial needs.

Also I think making your mark and immediately thinking you have to have conflict to makr your mark as two different things.  And in my opinion some come on these already established shows willing to play conflict games to one degree or another in order to do that.  So no.  I'm not stunned at someone wanting to stand out.  Or make a mark.  I can be put off by how they go about doing from my point of view though.  I'm not sure where in my post you felt, emoticon mitigation aside, I felt so silly as to think that was unheard of.  But thanks for that smiley face so I know my supposed lack of insight is just plain fun.  Hee hee. 

• Love 3

$26 on Amazon!  I've had it on my wish list for the last month or so...

I just wish she made bras for the larger cupped woman that likes a little more support! I wear the Ah Ha bras around the house but would buy Heathers if she made them to fit more than a D cup! LOL

• Love 1

I love the bra that Lu was wearing, but love the Audrey more. I've ordered the bras and tanks but am going to get the jeans shortly. I love that her stuff is available on Zappos. The delivery guy drops off a package from Zappo to my house once a week for someone at the Motorcity Pad. Free two day shipping on everything is amazing, but the real treat is being able to ship everything back for free as well. If I'm unsure about a size, I will order a couple of different ones and send one back. My understanding is that when you get listed with Zappo, you have kind of made it.

• Love 4

I love the bra that Lu was wearing, but love the Audrey more. I've ordered the bras and tanks but am going to get the jeans shortly. I love that her stuff is available on Zappos. The delivery guy drops off a package from Zappo to my house once a week for someone at the Motorcity Pad. Free two day shipping on everything is amazing, but the real treat is being able to ship everything back for free as well. If I'm unsure about a size, I will order a couple of different ones and send one back. My understanding is that when you get listed with Zappo, you have kind of made it.

I love these shopping tips! And to think I came here to snark. I spent a good 30 minutes watching Heather pitch her stuff last night, so I think I'm going to take the plunge (ahem) and order something. I'm interested in the jeans, too, so if you do indeed buy a pair, please report back!

• Love 4

I love these shopping tips! And to think I came here to snark. I spent a good 30 minutes watching Heather pitch her stuff last night, so I think I'm going to take the plunge (ahem) and order something. I'm interested in the jeans, too, so if you do indeed buy a pair, please report back!

I haven't tried her jeans yet but I love Diane Gillman's, HSN as well, DG2 jeans. I will try YT jeans later on this year though, I want to loose a little more weight first before I spend money on something that will be too big after a few weeks, that is I hope they would be too big if I got them now! LOL

• Love 1

$26 on Amazon!  I've had it on my wish list for the last month or so...

Whoa - was hoping to see it on Nordstrom.com (Anniversary sale) but it wasn't there. Totally just ordered mine from Amazon. Hooray!

• Love 2

I haven't tried her jeans yet but I love Diane Gillman's, HSN as well, DG2 jeans. I will try YT jeans later on this year though, I want to loose a little more weight first before I spend money on something that will be too big after a few weeks, that is I hope they would be too big if I got them now! LOL

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are the (Yummy) jeans regular jeans, or is there something different about them - as in an extension of the shape wear concept? ie. are they stretchy?

(P.S. Good luck on the diet!)

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are the (Yummy) jeans regular jeans, or is there something different about them - as in an extension of the shape wear concept? ie. are they stretchy?

(P.S. Good luck on the diet!)

Thanks, down 42 lbs as of today!

Yes, they are also shape wear and are stretchy. DG2 are not considered shape wear but they are stretchy as well.

• Love 7

Yes, they are also shape wear and are stretchy. DG2 are not considered shape wear but they are stretchy as well.

That's awesome, WireWrap! Congrats!

• Love 1

Thanks. And WOW re: the weight loss! Kadooze! Skinnygirl or Skinny Italian? Please say neither!

• Love 2

Well, motherfuck.

I'm certainly going to miss her, but she's had a good, solid run on the show.

Hope I bump into you around the city so I can tell you you're missed.

If you do, tell her jaync wants to have her babies!

• Love 4

Thanks. And WOW re: the weight loss! Kadooze! Skinnygirl or Skinny Italian? Please say neither!

Thanks! Neither LOL  Healthy eating, more veggies, healthy protein, small fruit, very little carbs and no sugar. Love stevia!

• Love 6
(edited)

Thanks! Neither LOL Healthy eating, more veggies, healthy protein, small fruit, very little carbs and no sugar. Love stevia!

So proud of our SkinnyWrap! Doin' it the right, healthy way. You go girl!

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5

Y'all have described the YT jeans but I still can't figure them out. Do they feel and look like comfortable jeans that shape you or do they feel and look like Pajamajeans? Which I don't own, but I swear I have seen women wearing them more and more. But alas, I fear I can't order them anyway because I am a women's size 16. It seems she stops at 12 and 14.

On her web site, YT carries x sm thru lge but on HSN, they go up to 3x. and are better priced. I think they feel like the DG2 jeans, softer, lighter and are very comfortable but not anything like the pj jeans.

Thanks! Neither LOL  Healthy eating, more veggies, healthy protein, small fruit, very little carbs and no sugar. Love stevia!

So proud of our SkinnyWrap! Doin' it the right, healthy way. You go girl!

Common sense - what?! And you forgot to add - "and exercise." Seriously. SkinnyWrap is a perfect name. But SmartWrap and SkinnyWire work, too.

• Love 4

Y'all have described the YT jeans but I still can't figure them out. Do they feel and look like comfortable jeans that shape you or do they feel and look like Pajamajeans? Which I don't own, but I swear I have seen women wearing them more and more. But alas, I fear I can't order them anyway because I am a women's size 16. It seems she stops at 12 and 14.

Great questions. I wish I could help. The thing that has me interested was that Heather mentioned in the 2nd or 3rd episode that Lu had been rocking a pair of her jeans, and several folks here mentioned how amazing she looked in them in the episode where she was at her Hampton's house. She also mentioned that Carole was wearing them in the episode where she won her election. She also looked amazing in them.

Common sense - what?! And you forgot to add - "and exercise." Seriously. SkinnyWrap is a perfect name. But SmartWrap and SkinnyWire work, too.

Yes, and exercise plus swimming everyday, weather permitting, with my Granddaughter!

• Love 1

congratulations-692.gif#animated%20congr

• Love 6

Great questions. I wish I could help. The thing that has me interested was that Heather mentioned in the 2nd or 3rd episode that Lu had been rocking a pair of her jeans, and several folks here mentioned how amazing she looked in them in the episode where she was at her Hampton's house. She also mentioned that Carole was wearing them in the episode where she won her election. She also looked amazing in them.

That's is 1 of the puzzling things, Heather has been generous with all the HWs and given them lots of YT items and they wear them but they never say anything in their blogs about it like they thanked Bethenny for her SG products. In just the last episode, all the jeans they bedazzled were YT jeans and the guy/jeweler, who's apartment they were at, was a friend of Heathers, not Kristen's. Even in their blogs from T&C, when Heather gave them all a gift bag full of YT, I think Bethenny was the only 1 to mention it but it was not to say thank you. Weird!

congratulations-692.gif#animated%20congr

Awww, Thanks everyone! The gif is wonderful AnnA. You have all made my week!

• Love 6

That's is 1 of the puzzling things, Heather has been generous with all the HWs and given them lots of YT items and they wear them but they never say anything in their blogs about it like they thanked Bethenny for her SG products. In just the last episode, all the jeans they bedazzled were YT jeans and the guy/jeweler, who's apartment they were at, was a friend of Heathers, not Kristen's. Even in their blogs from T&C, when Heather gave them all a gift bag full of YT, I think Bethenny was the only 1 to mention it but it was not to say thank you. Weird!

Awww, Thanks everyone! The gif is wonderful AnnA. You have all made my week!

An interesting point, although most likely she was thanked privately.    Although it's hard to imagine Ramona thanking Heather, publicly or privately.  One would think the doyenne of etiquette LuAnn would publicly acknowledge that some of her finest harlot moments were in YT wear.   But what do I know?  Nuthin'.....

Yes, congrats on your weight loss!  I need to shed 15 on dr.s orders and it is harder at age 60+ than I ever imagined.   Am on the same nutritional plan as you but Stevia is off the table for me.

Heather is never thanked.

Sonja who could have profited handsomely in her toaster oven business venture was woefully thankless to Heather. Heather was more than a good friend as she basically designed ahd executed a marketing campaign for Sonja whilst enduring great "wailing and moaning and gnashing of teeth". ●●Also, I believe Heather to be battling Ramona's role as saboteur.

LuAnn benefited from Heather's bit o' bossy though helpful nature and ways while fulfilling her role as A FRIEND OF THE SHOW. Rather than slighting or further side-lining LuAnn, Heather deliberately included LuAnn in her varied sundry activities.

Despite Ramona's ugly, arrogant,and dismissive antics at Heather's Berkshire home, Heather remained determinedly pleasant to Ramona.

With both Bethenny and (ugh)Dorinda, despite depicting Heather's

actions as dominating, Heather was attempting helpfulness in her strong way.

Heather has experienced unwarranted eerie displays of antipathy from these women. Ramona, Dorinda, Sonja, and LuAnn have somersaulted the truth(s) about Heather, verbally slapped and stabbed Heather with stiletto sharp barbs, impugned her childrearing abilities, and insinuated a lack of couth and education. Yet, Heather has done more for these women than they have done for her and each other. And, to this day, they continue the hostile bombardment unlike Heather's comportment.

So, while I would miss Heather, it is best if she bowed out with her dignity and solid reputation intact.

• Love 19

wirewrap, Dorinda mentioned the Yummie Tummie jeans in her blog this week, the bedazzled ones. I read the whole blog and found it to be very rational and made perfect sense.

I found her, Dorinda's, blog as a rewriting of the show. She puts the entire blame, F gate, on Heather and doesn't even mention that she and LuAnn questioned Heather's parenting of her daughter, Ella or that they were the ones that brought a minor child into the conversation. She ignores the fact that Heather asked them to stop a couple of times during that. Also, Heather never brought up John and it was Dorinda that brought up her own mother, not Heather. Also, that she mocked Heather/Carole's reaction to the strange naked guy sleeping in the other half of their suite was really nasty. She was a part of why things escalated to begin with IMO. Had she been honest and answered Carole's question instead of blaming not having her "contacts in" as too why she didn't know anything, if she had had 1 ounce of compassion for them, maybe things would have calmed down sooner. Then after LuAnn and Heather made up, she should have kept her nose out of it instead of helping to wind LuAnn's crazy train back up right before and during the bedazzle party. She is also nuts on twitter. She says she wants "peace" with Heather in her blog then goes after her on twitter like a rabid dog", she tweets nasty tweets and then deletes them like no saw them in the first place and then acts all innocent. She is more like LuAnn and Ramona than not IMO.

• Love 17
(edited)

I wonder if Heather shared with Carole or one of the other women that she was thinking of not returning?

Someone pointed out that Lu was pissed at Carole for breaking "girl code" and now it's all about Heather. Heather has been more than kind to Lu, when Lu was made FoH, Heather made sure to include her as much as possible.

Idk I'm just trying to figure out why it seemed it was made a thing to pick on and point out every bad thing Heather did with the other women.

I do think Beth changed the dynamic of the group as well as editors showing the storyline they wanted.

I'm not even arguing that Heather is or isn't the things the woman were saying. I just wonder if both Bravo and the other women heard that Heather was thinking seriously of not returning, and that shaped a bit of the storyline?

I can see Lu, Dorinda, Sonja and Ramona hearing this and thinking that cutting ties or making Heather the outsider, wouldn't really matter much, if she was not returning.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 6

I did say SkinnyWrap on a post but I should probably have written  HealthyWrap....... except that sounds like a sandwich selection at Subway  lol

Anyhoooo, congrats!

One question, do ya use floatie noodles like Ramoaner?  lol

• Love 4

I am not a Heather fan. I think she's bossy, nosy and annoying. However I have never wished her off the show because you need all kinds of people on these shows to make it work. The only ones I really hope and pray to get rid of are the truly vile

disgusting human beings such as Brandy and Kim Richards. I would suspect considering her ego that the criticism she is facing this year it's just way too much for her. Don't much care either way whether she stays or goes.

• Love 2

Heather has experienced unwarranted eerie displays of antipathy from these women. Ramona, Dorinda, Sonja, and LuAnn have somersaulted the truth(s) about Heather, verbally slapped and stabbed Heather with stiletto sharp barbs, impugned her childrearing abilities, and insinuated a lack of couth and education. Yet, Heather has done more for these women than they have done for her and each other. And, to this day, they continue the hostile bombardment unlike Heather's comportment.

It is, indeed, interesting that every one of the women have had issues with Heather.  Except, imo, the one who should - Carole.  But I've always contended that if Carole would grow a pair, there'd be trouble in that paradise, too.

I don't deny that Heather has done some kind things.  As they all have.  But every once in a while she shows a really ugly side.  Again, they all have. But for each of the HWs to turn against her, I believe they must be privy to something that we're not.  As an example, Ramona and Kristen have remarked that Jonathon is weaker than Heather.  I think it's a rotten thing to say but I'll give them the benefit of a doubt because they've socialized with them more than I have.  And if Heather does boss Jonathon around and it works for them - fine.  But the other HWs might see other things about her bossiness - in her relationship with Jon and them - that makes them dislike her.  Maybe they see what Ramona saw in Heather's first season.  Something behind the megawatt smile.

If we believe that she's gotten the worst edit ever then that means Andy and production has a problem with her, too.  So what has this angel of Spandex done??  If she's got a seething mean side (which I think is likely the problem) and we've only seen it a couple times but the others have seen it many - then I'd say she's gotten a great edit up til now and that's why she's quitting.  Git while the gittin's good.

I think she might be quitting because the good doesn't outweigh the bad anymore. She got to promote her business even if we didnt see a lot of film coverage. I would not know about Yummie shapewear if she were not on this show. She has also been able to show awareness about her son's medical condition, though it's been awhile since we've seen anything. OTOH she's on a show where the producers thrive on silly, petty HW drama instead of showing strong independent women supporting each other. And it's been a very long time since we've seen the things that are near and dear to her heart.

I can run hot and cold on Heather, but over all I feel she is a kind and generous person. She doesn't provoke the feelings of "if she's not gone soon then I am" that Kelly and Jill did for me.

• Love 9

I think she might be quitting because the good doesn't outweigh the bad anymore. She got to promote her business even if we didnt see a lot of film coverage. I would not know about Yummie shapewear if she were not on this show. She has also been able to show awareness about her son's medical condition, though it's been awhile since we've seen anything. OTOH she's on a show where the producers thrive on silly, petty HW drama instead of showing strong independent women supporting each other. And it's been a very long time since we've seen the things that are near and dear to her heart.

I can run hot and cold on Heather, but over all I feel she is a kind and generous person. She doesn't provoke the feelings of "if she's not gone soon then I am" that Kelly and Jill did for me.

I won't believe she is leaving until Bravo makes an announcement.

The exposure she gets for Yummie outweighs the silly bickering of the HWs. I hope she stays

• Love 3

I won't believe she is leaving until Bravo makes an announcement.

The exposure she gets for Yummie outweighs the silly bickering of the HWs. I hope she stays

I hope she stays too, but I will think higher of her if the rumor is true.
  • Love 4

One question, do ya use floatie noodles like Ramoaner?  lol

You're not knocking the noodle are you? :-)  I wish I'd invented the noodle.  Cheap and easy to manufacture and they'll never go out of style.  Don't hate me that I own more than one.  And often coordinate my noodle with whichever swimsuit I'm wearing. LOL Noodles are big business here in the Great Lakes State.  And I love the word noodle.  Noodle, noodle, noodle.  You can do crafts with noodles. My sis has one of these on her pool gate.  Made with a noodle and flip flops. I'm jelly.

45c1658b52ff8686db343353aaf421fd.jpg

• Love 6

Almost every HW who has been on a show for 3 years will have had at least one issue with the rest of the cast. It is just what happens, and it doesn't bother me one bit. I am much more interested in how they move on from it; if they do. Heather has always been able to move on from her conflicts, and certainly she has received far greater criticism in the past than she is now. In her first season she became truly hated by a good number of people over the deal with Ramona. That was back in the day when Bravo had their blogs up for commenting. I had never seen such a fierce reaction, with the exception of what Teresa G had gotten before, and what Brandi and Lisa would get after. She pissed off people who didn't even like Ramona. Despite this, she and Ramona were able to move past everything. Folks always throw the shit with Kristen into the mix, and I think things like that are the reason that Carole and Heather would probably never allow themselves to have a real disagreement on camera. The deal with Kristen was over quickly. Both of them were wrong, both said things that weren't nice. It was fairly typical of women going away together, personalities clashing away from the everyday norm of the their relationship, and too much alcohol.  It didn't turn into a Dorinda/Heather vacation spat because they didn't let it. The problem with any type of argument or disagreement on these shows is that it will always go into the tally column as a disagreement, when really it wasn't a big deal and I would hardly consider it someone having a "problem" with Heather. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I am not a Heather fan. I think she's bossy, nosy and annoying. However I have never wished her off the show because you need all kinds of people on these shows to make it work. The only ones I really hope and pray to get rid of are the truly vile

disgusting human beings such as Brandy and Kim Richards. I would suspect considering her ego that the criticism she is facing this year it's just way too much for her. Don't much care either way whether she stays or goes.

I don't think it's her ego. As I said above, she faced a tough situation in her first season, so she has been through worse.  I think she doesn't see the benefits anymore, especially if they aren't going to show her "real" life on her "reality show".  Makes all the sense in the world, but I am bummed as well as happy for her. 

She can be bossy. And loud. And judgmental. I love all of those things in women, in the right dose and with mostly good intentions. My favorite all time characters, be they in fiction, movies, or TV all share that trait. Mostly I think that Heather is fiercely loyal to those she loves, and I think her priorities are nicely lined up. I love that she is willing to go all "motherfucker" on someone on behalf of someone she cares about. That is my kind of girl.  She reminds me of my all time favorite broad - Julia Sugarbaker, who would gladly get all up in your face if she felt fired up.  RIP Dixie.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 8
(edited)

Frankly, the ridiculously negative edit received by Heather is hardly illustrious of a problematic Heather. However, Andy's desperately positive editing gymnastics on Bethenny's behalf does indicate his foul willingness to destroy the one person, Heather, who appears to enjoy intellectual stimulation and growth as well as the pursuit of rational thought and action. Andy et al needed to diminish the ONLY entrenched competitor to his rather wiley and dark creation--Bethenny.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 7

Almost every HW who has been on a show for 3 years will have had at least one issue with the rest of the cast. It is just what happens, and it doesn't bother me one bit. I am much more interested in how they move on from it; if they do. Heather has always been able to move on from her conflicts, and certainly she has received far greater criticism in the past than she is now. In her first season she became truly hated by a good number of people over the deal with Ramona. That was back in the day when Bravo had their blogs up for commenting. I had never seen such a fierce reaction, with the exception of what Teresa G had gotten before, and what Brandi and Lisa would get after. 

When Bravo had the blogs open for comments, I tried several times to post a negative comment about Jill Zarin but not one of them ever ever made it online.   Someone had to be monitoring and censoring those comments.  

• Love 2