Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

Just now, Lemons said:

I hate mayonnaise too.  I don't fear it however.  I also hate ketchup and mustard.   

Another mayo hater!  I am finding there are a lot of us out there.  Not sure why I have a fear of it but maybe these awful shirt pushers in my family terrorized me with it.

My husband watches this with me occasionally and he said out of all of them in NY he could hang with Carole.  I think its the weed.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But is it an insult to just point out the obvious - that for the most part the forums are fun because folks are posting their opinions about whatever the gals are doing.

No.  Not at all.  I agree with your post 100%.

The insult is, when someone states an opinion like:  "Carole states opinions as facts"  and someone who gets aggravated by the Carole snark responds, "Well then she should fit in perfectly here....."

Seems like that's snarking on a boardmate and not on the HW.  But that's only my opinion.  Alrighty, then.  I'm moving along...

• Love 5

Again, you're assuming something is an insult when it isn't. And assuming someone is getting aggravated when they aren't. But hey, we are all free to express our opinions on here, as different and diverse as they are :D

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 6

I could have it slightly wrong, but I thought it was Sonja who made the comment, followed by "no wonder George Clooney did her". Then it became a thing.

Yes, and I actually wondered in another post whether or not Carole's ass would've been a thing if not for Sonja's initial comment. However, that doesn't negate that Carole can be a braggart.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, ryebread said:

@motorcitymom65

Look what just popped up on my Facebook page.  I'm laughing but there's also some important information in there. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/why-you-should-never-put-your-feet-on-the-dash-of-your-car/ar-AApLKQ1?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

As a general rule, you shouldn't do it. Though I do have a friend who was saved from serious injury because her feet were on the dash. She and her boyfriend were on the highway while it was snowing. There was an accident that caused a 20 car pile up. They were car 10 in the accident. The person behind hit them with such force that the engine slid back on the passenger side when they impacted the car in front. It would have completely crushed her legs. The airbag never deployed. She did end up with burns on the back of her legs.

31 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Had it been anyone but Ramona, they would have figured it out...

This makes me curious about Moaner's marriage. I wonder if Mario had been asking for changes in their marriage, but it was just too subtle for Ramona to understand. It's possible that he had to literally bang Kasey in front of her for Ramona to get the point.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, ryebread said:

@motorcitymom65

Look what just popped up on my Facebook page.  I'm laughing but there's also some important information in there. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/why-you-should-never-put-your-feet-on-the-dash-of-your-car/ar-AApLKQ1?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

That's me.  I'm either sitting with my legs crossed on the seat or my legs up on the dashboard.  Oddly enough I noticed my 5 year old (tall for her age) in the back in her car seat today with her legs up like that on the back of the front seat.  All I could think of was her legs breaking in half if there was an accident.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Clearly, it's just a preference on female empowerment. Personally, I would love to imagine the world if more 53 year old women were able to say "I have great boobs and I love them. I think they are perfect". Especially 53 year old women who had their own, natural boobs. Or loved their ass. Or their legs. Or their hair. And they were not afraid to be able to say that they loved something about themselves. Instead we live in a world where women lament every perceived flaw. Measure themselves against impossible standards and feel "less than" because of them. I don't want people running up to me in the street to tell me how great whatever they have is. Or starting every conversation with it. Or reminding me about it constantly. But I would love to know they think it and aren't afraid to say it out loud for fear of what society might think of it. Because women should keep quiet about being proud of themselves. 

I would kill to hear my beautiful daughter, who struggles so much with her weight (and always has) and feels badly about herself in every conceivable way, tell me just one time that she loves any one thing about herself. That anything she has is perfect. Or the best in the world. That she believes she has the best smile. Or the best skin. Or the best hair (she does have the best of all of those things). I would cry tears of happiness if just once she would say any of those things, and hope that someday she can be confident and strong enough to do just that. 

Awesome post, MCM.

• Love 9

I'm grateful there are rules against that type of "keeping it real". 

I guess mileage varies on that...

As a general rule, you shouldn't do it.

Especially while you're pregnant (per Grey's Anatomy, lol).

My mom always told us that putting your feet up on the front dash or on a side window in the car was a trashy thing to do. We were never allowed to do that and I never allowed my kids to do that either. Guess times have changed-ha.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm not inclined to pay attention to anything from Coco Chanel or Karl Lagerfeld. Chanel was an anti-smite, Nazi sympathizer, and Nazi spy. Lagerfeld is notoriously misogynistic with a history of saying shitty things to and about women.

I consider their opinions in their area or expertise, and not when it comes to decency or morality -- without that, the list of asshole geniuses to be ignored gets really long ; )

But is it an insult to just point out the obvious - 

It's still an insult, no matter the motivation.

5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Clearly, it's just a preference on female empowerment. Personally, I would love to imagine the world if more 53 year old women were able to say "I have great boobs and I love them. I think they are perfect".  

But that's different than saying "I have the best". I'd like to see a world where every woman's body is considered gorgeous by herself, period. Not the "best tits" or "best ass" -- just beautiful, as is -- regardless of the "competition". 

That said,  your daughter is lucky to have a mom thinking about these things (even if I disagree with your perspective :)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6

I am brand new to this forum and this has probably already been said but I can't believe how nasty Carole is.  She is so proud to be related to a Kennedy (who I think is the nastiest family ever so maybe she fits in perfectly) but she constantly talks about sickening disgusting sex acts.  Don't even get me started with her holding some kind of party that features her topless showing her nasty flat chest!

• Love 2

I think some people are reading too much into Carole's statement about having the best breasts. She wasn't saying it to be mean and I doubt anybody's heart would have been broken over it. Hell, with this group, it probably would have started a topless competition to see who had the best breasts.  LOL. 

16 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Carole also seems quite intellectual to me. "Et tu, broo-tie" notwithstanding (lol. I cringe any time Dorinda says that), Dorinda seems pretty intellectual. I'm just not sure (1) how that's expected to sustain a Real Housewives franchise and (2) how it's meant to even be incorporated on the show. (I mean, are the women meant to film in the stacks of the New York Public Library? Meant to film a dinner with Noam Chomsky? Christiane Amanpour?)

I'm also curious about how "intellectual" shows up as an action. Is there only one way to be intellectual? You can't drink or have fun because you read The Important Books? No ribald humor because Intellectuals (capital "I") are staid and only want to talk about operas or symphonies or debate whether Jonathan Franzen is a douche*...though I suppose an "intellectual" would forego use of the word "douche" altogether?

*My vote is for yes.

There are also different types of intellectualism.  Are we talking about someone who can debate between Chaucer and Shakespeare (per someone) or are we talking about someone who can discuss the neurochemical differences in a brain with autism versus a neurotypical brain?  Or are we talking about someone who can discuss particle physics?  A lot of these topics don't come up in the average conversation. You can also be an "intellectual" and enjoy having lightweight discussions with your friends. 

12 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I apologize if this offends anyone.  I LOATHE, as in LOATHE with every fiber of my being, shirts that say stuff.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe its the Hot Stuff shirt I got as a 3rd grader from my Aunt that thought it was funny.  I was too young for THAT message but I even hated words on shirts then.  I generally do like her style though.  

I love my statement tees.  LOL.  

10 hours ago, jaync said:

Yes, and I actually wondered in another post whether or not Carole's ass would've been a thing if not for Sonja's initial comment. However, that doesn't negate that Carole can be a braggart.

I don't see Carole as a braggart.  I just don't.  I see her as a confident woman. There is, unfortunately, a double standard for men vs women. If my husband went around talking about his professional accomplishments then he is assertive, self-promoting, and doing a great job at lining himself up for a promotion at work. If a woman does it, she is a braggart, conceited, fishing for compliments, etc. It is the same thing as if a woman is assertive at work.  A man is assertive, a woman is bitchy.  A man is the boss, a woman is bossy. As women (and men! We need the men too!), we need to stop promoting these practices.  Examine your own actions and see if it furthers women or sets them back. As long as these double standards exist, women will never truly be considered equal to men. 

• Love 10

I don't see Carole as a braggart.

I don't see her as being one as a whole, hence my "can be". Carole chooses how to present herself on the show, and spinning interpretations of her behavior into being about double standards and the actions of others doesn't change that.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

I don't see Carole as a braggart.  I just don't.  I see her as a confident woman. There is, unfortunately, a double standard for men vs women. If my husband went around talking about his professional accomplishments then he is assertive, self-promoting, and doing a great job at lining himself up for a promotion at work. If a woman does it, she is a braggart, conceited, fishing for compliments, etc. It is the same thing as if a woman is assertive at work.  A man is assertive, a woman is bitchy.  A man is the boss, a woman is bossy. As women (and men! We need the men too!), we need to stop promoting these practices.  Examine your own actions and see if it furthers women or sets them back. As long as these double standards exist, women will never truly be considered equal to men. 

I respectfully disagree and would consider it being a blowhard braggart, no question.

My ex used to say that women will never be "equal" to men as long as they are hung up on stupid things like their age and feeling the need to lie about it, being obsessed over dress size and who weighs the least. 

I don't think Carole has done much to be any kind of woman who empowers or sticks up for other women but is kind of a catty bitch. She's stealthy in her shade and comes off as nice but I'm not buying it.  Although I will say she has gotten much better this season.  

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 10

She is a confident braggadocios woman,imv.

I think that she is also hyper competitive with other women.  However, she is very astute in constructing a persona that is above the rest.

Men who brag non stop are also braggart. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

As women (and men! We need the men too!), we need to stop promoting these practices.  Examine your own actions and see if it furthers women or sets them back. As long as these double standards exist, women will never truly be considered equal to men. 

Carole is doing her share in setting women back, imo. 

FWIW, I think she's smart.  Calling her an intellectual might be stretching it, but smart?  I think so.  However, she often acts like a dummy.  Her baby talk and feigned ignorance, showing her breasts and ass on social media is annoying, as a woman.  And her underhandedness with women?  Didn't she proclaim herself a girls' girl?  I thought she considered herself a feminist. 

And to show I'm not setting a double standard, any smart man who pretends to be ignorant about something, when he's not....or frequently posts pictures of his hairy ass on social media...or is underhanded with his friends or coworkers, I'd think he was just as messy as Carole. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Ki-in said:

I respectfully disagree and would consider it being a blowhard braggart, no question.

Me, too. Outside of a job interview or minus a direct question, someone just walking around and talking about how wonderful they are would come across as a total asshole to me. 

1 hour ago, ryebread said:

FWIW, I think she's smart.  Calling her an intellectual might be stretching it, but smart?  I think so.  However, she often acts like a dummy.  Her baby talk and feigned ignorance, showing her breasts and ass on social media is annoying, as a woman.  And her underhandedness with women?  Didn't she proclaim herself a girls' girl?  I thought she considered herself a feminist. 

She likes to fancy herself a wit and chronicler of our times (remember those early blogs? Algonquin round table of one, please!) So I think she'd say she's at least in the neighborhood of being an intellectual - a sexpot intellectual who wears pigtails and makes fun of other women while riding on bicycle handlebars-- you know, *that* kind of feminist intellectual; Susan B Anthony meets Dorothy Parker, but with the best tits.  And even though I didn't expect Radziwill to rise to the level of a Fran Leibowitz, the (as you say) feigned dumb-blonde routine and cutesy-shit (me never pays my bills!  You and Trump, lady) borders on parody at times. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7

I don't see Carole as a braggart.  I just don't.  I see her as a confident woman.

Me too. She seems confident in who she is and seems to enjoy her life overall. And is having fun living it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, film noire said:

- a sexpot intellectual who wears pigtails and makes fun of other women while riding on bicycle handlebars-- you know, *that* kind of feminist intellectual; Susan B Anthony meets Dorothy Parker, but with the best tits.  

And gleefully brags about barfing on people's shoes after eating laced gummy bears. 

Suddenly, Lil Tinz stomping her feet like a 5 year old almost seems normal. I'm kind of hoping those two turn into great friends. Snark material forever. <3

• Love 5
On 8/9/2017 at 5:54 PM, HunterHunted said:

As a general rule, you shouldn't do it. Though I do have a friend who was saved from serious injury because her feet were on the dash. She and her boyfriend were on the highway while it was snowing. There was an accident that caused a 20 car pile up. They were car 10 in the accident. The person behind hit them with such force that the engine slid back on the passenger side when they impacted the car in front. It would have completely crushed her legs. The airbag never deployed. She did end up with burns on the back of her legs.

This makes me curious about Moaner's marriage. I wonder if Mario had been asking for changes in their marriage, but it was just too subtle for Ramona to understand. It's possible that he had to literally bang Kasey in front of her for Ramona to get the point.

I always thought it was so gross when people put their feet up on the dash (particularly barefoot)!

• Love 2

Yeah, no one puts their feet up on my dashboard.  Even without shoes.  Nope.  Don't want to look at anyone's feet to begin with and I keep my car 'neat'.  I have the car gene.  I'm the person who will park my car way over 'there' by itself so no one dings my door.  And sometimes when I come out of the store or whatever, I see a car parked next to me.  I cringe.  Oh, ok, that person is my parking buddy who also has a new or pristine car.  Then once in a while, I get the beater car next to me because the owner is doing it for spite. 

I find that many of these women are disrespectful of things.  Like putting your feet on a cocktail table or stabbing a knife into a table.  Don't get me wrong.  For the most part, I'm pretty casual in my house in most rooms but damn, don't put your glass down on my french rubbed table.  Put it on the freaken placemat or take a coaster that is 'there'. 

Sorry.

• Love 7
On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:54 PM, Gam2 said:

My mom always told us that putting your feet up on the front dash or on a side window in the car was a trashy thing to do. We were never allowed to do that and I never allowed my kids to do that either. Guess times have changed-ha.

Earlier this summer we passed a young woman with her left foot up on the dash board, while she was driving.  Took it to a whole 'nother level.

11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Don't get me wrong.  For the most part, I'm pretty casual in my house in most rooms but damn, don't put your glass down on my french rubbed table.  Put it on the freaken placemat or take a coaster that is 'there'. 

Sorry.

LOL. Yay for coasters.  I've relaxed a tiny bit on the no shoes in the house rule, but the other night, I stepped on a big, fat, juicy slug in my running shoes.  Dog poop would have been easier to clean (and preferable) over what I might've dragged through the house with that sticky, squashed mess.  I don't know what's in the slimy stuff that slugs emit, but nothing short of a rubbing alcohol and a wire brush would remove it from the bottom of my shoe.  The whole time I'm muttering, "And that's why ya take your shoes off before going into the house."

Northdevonfarmer-flicker.jpg

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 3

I'm really behind on the discussion of Carole's fashion sense. I would say that she has none. Comparing her to Linda Rodin is pretty apples to oranges. LR is a style icon and a brand. It is her job to look chic and well turned-out. I had heard of her but had to reorient myself after reading the discussion here.  I loved the jeans and black leather jacket outfit but wasn't that crazy about the pink coat and flared jeans. Still, on her, it worked.

I find Carole to be all over the place. She has a great figure for her age and I haven't watched enough of her to determine her eating or exercise habits. Unless she hit the genetic lottery, she more or less has to do something to stay that size. Anyway, I think she usually looks like a hot mess. She'll start with a decent look, then adds that one element that completely ruins it. The example of the hideous gold peasant blouse over the black bra was just that. Had the peasant blouse been in a darker color that was more flattering to her skin tone, say with a small floral print (when flowery peasant blouses were in style) she would have looked great.  I do think that usually Carol manages to look pretty good when she's out for the evening. I thought she kicked ass in that dress she tried on the day she went shopping with Ramona and some of her party attire works.

I just think that she really doesn't give a s*** and just goes with what she likes and feels comfortable in. If it's a hit great. If not, *shrug.*

I didn't like CBK's clothing that well. I know it was supposed to be minimalist chic and all of that but I always thought she looked very plain -- beyond understated. I guess I am one of the few who wasn't wowed by her appearance. I thought she was average-looking and way too thin and had over-processed hair. The old photos of her with a bit more weight and slightly darker hair looked much better. In Carole's book, I don't remember her mentioned anything about CBK and her trying to influence Carole's style. It seemed like they were both too busy trying to look after Anthony. In a book written by JFK's former assistant (Rosemary?) she frequently mentioned that Carolyn would bring her clothes from Calvin Klein and give her fashion advice. Another good book is "The Other Man," written by CBK's former boyfriend Michael Bergin. She actually took him shopping to help him select a decent wardrobe to wear when he went to modeling auditions.  Neither book mentioned CBK's friendship with CR at all. Makes sense in the second case but I would think that JFK's close assistant might have known CR.

OTOH, what floored me was when I read that Ramona graduated from F.I.T.

• Love 4

Neither book mentioned CBK's friendship with CR at all. Makes sense in the second case but I would think that JFK's close assistant might have known CR.

I'm not surprised. Most people don't realize how compartmentalized their lives are. I imagine JFK Jr. mentioned Anthony to his assistant, but the assistant had only interacted with Anthony a handful of times and possibly never met Carole. Recently, a good friend's mother passed away. I've known her for about a decade. I've met her mom twice. Her brother lives in another state. He came in for the funeral. The three of us have conference called maybe a half dozen times. He had to be reminded who I was at the funeral. The premise of that Invite Only: Cabo show is that it's surprisingly easy to be close to many people who have never met or have heard about the other people you're close to. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

The Daily Fail has a story up about Carole unfollowing Adam on Instagram (it was an extremely slow news day, apparently).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4784796/Carole-Radziwill-rumored-split-Adam-Kenworthy.html

Didn't they also run this story a month or two ago?  Right around the time they were on vacation together because it was easily disproven because there was the photographic proof. 

• Love 5

They're like a weird version of Tom and Luann. You know they're going to break up eventually, except you're surprised they have lasted longer than you thought they would.

• Love 8
On 8/9/2017 at 0:00 PM, motorcitymom65 said:

That is the way these things work. It is all opinion. When George Clooney was deemed the Sexiest Man Alive by People way back in the day, it wasn't a verifiable fact that this was the case. When they name the 50 most beautiful people in the world, this hasn't been confirmed as the truth. I doubt that Carole believed she was stating a fact that had been backed up by science.  I think she was saying that it is a fact that she believes she has the best boobs of the group. 

Also when she says that kind of stuff, she says it with a twinkle in her eye and a half smile. I think it's more coy and cheeky than it is a statement of absolute fact.  

I feel pretty confident in saying, that like her friend Bethenny, not everything she says is meant to be taken 100% seriously and literally.  

• Love 9
14 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

The Daily Fail has a story up about Carole unfollowing Adam on Instagram (it was an extremely slow news day, apparently).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4784796/Carole-Radziwill-rumored-split-Adam-Kenworthy.html

Ha. That's it? Maybe she was sick of looking at pictures of sexy salads. 

3 hours ago, BBHN said:

They're like a weird version of Tom and Luann. You know they're going to break up eventually, except you're surprised they have lasted longer than you thought they would.

I think the difference is they're AWARE of the nature of their relationship. Or at least Carole is. She's made plenty of references about how it's not going to be a "forever" thing. Lu was all about "this is the love of my life". She came across as delusional, whereas Carole seems more realistic. 

• Love 15

I think Adam and Carole broke up during season 8. They bickered on screen, had zero chemistry and were talking about their break-up-to-be  during the final episodes. I thought this season's whole we're shacking up and now we're not was weird and if it were the case then why even mention it since no one knew he moved in so no one would have known when he left. Then this last episode with her asking how his apartment was coming along seemed like she hadn't been there yet which would be strange fro a couple still in a relationship. I think the relationship let her promote this idea of her being sexy and desirable and him the ability to promote his chef skills and get social media exposure. I think this is the perfect time since Luann is taking all the heat right now.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm not surprised. Most people don't realize how compartmentalized their lives are. I imagine JFK Jr. mentioned Anthony to his assistant, but the assistant had only interacted with Anthony a handful of times and possibly never met Carole. Recently, a good friend's mother passed away. I've known her for about a decade. I've met her mom twice. Her brother lives in another state. He came in for the funeral. The three of us have conference called maybe a half dozen times. He had to be reminded who I was at the funeral. The premise of that Invite Only: Cabo show is that it's surprisingly easy to be close to many people who have never met or have heard about the other people you're close to. 

As an executive assistant, she would have at least known Anthony and how close they were, I knew my bosses "people" very well. He was also extremely private, but if he had plans with someone I knew about them, it's kind of what you do!!! 

I really came here to say the split up (Carole and Adam) I read it on yahoo. No surprise there!!! 

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

As an executive assistant, she would have at least known Anthony and how close they were, I knew my bosses "people" very well. He was also extremely private, but if he had plans with someone I knew about them, it's kind of what you do!!! 

I imagine the executive assistant would have known a decent amount about Anthony. The original post was about how the assistant's book made no mention of Carolyn's friendship with Carole. My point was that from what I can glean of the assistant's book, it doesn't even seem to mention Anthony in any real detail. Most accounts seem to be pretty consistent in painting Anthony and John as very close or best friends. So if the book is pretty much silent about Anthony why would Carole be mentioned in it. The assistant dealt with John and Carolyn on a daily basis. The richest portrait would be of them. I'm sure she tangentially interacted with Anthony and Carole (making dinner plans, returning calls, and what have you), but not in the level of detail that it would make sense to include any account of Carole or Anthony, unless she was being deliberately messy ala Faye Resnick's gossipy nonsense about Kathryn Edwards turning a blind eye to Marcus Allen's cheating.

Just because the assistant didn't write about Carole's friendship with Carolyn doesn't mean the friendship didn't exist. The same way that Carole didn't write about Carolyn's friendship with the assistant, Rosemarie. They both were friends with her, just in different ways.

1 hour ago, JD5166 said:

I really came here to say the split up (Carole and Adam) I read it on yahoo. No surprise there!!! 

No one is surprised that they will break up, but I don't know that we have anything more than unfollowing on Instagram. Chris Brown recently commented on Rihanna's Instagram and we know those two are not getting back together. If half these stories bothered to dig a little bit into Carole and Adam, they would realize it is significant because of how enmeshed Carole and Adam are on Instagram. Half of her pictures are ones that Adam has taken of her. Carole went hard after her friend, Yolo, for poaching a picture of Adam's without crediting him and now Carole is unfollowing him. 

http://www.etonline.com/news/223653_exclusive_rhony_carole_radziwill_and_adam_kenworthy_split/

ET has this exclusive, which is mostly quotes from the show and other interviews repackaged as something special.

• Love 3

Yea, I don't care about either of these things really...Adam was dull as dishwater. I saw the yahoo story and saw a couple of other posts and found them interesting especially the exec assistant. I find it in bad taste that she wrote about her boss anyway, I don't intend to read it but she should know better. That's how you get hired as an exec. assistant, because you can keep your mouth shut about personal shit. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I imagine the executive assistant would have known a decent amount about Anthony. The original post was about how the assistant's book made no mention of Carolyn's friendship with Carole. My point was that from what I can glean of the assistant's book, it doesn't even seem to mention Anthony in any real detail. Most accounts seem to be pretty consistent in painting Anthony and John as very close or best friends. So if the book is pretty much silent about Anthony why would Carole be mentioned in it. The assistant dealt with John and Carolyn on a daily basis. The richest portrait would be of them. I'm sure she tangentially interacted with Anthony and Carole (making dinner plans, returning calls, and what have you), but not in the level of detail that it would make sense to include any account of Carole or Anthony, unless she was being deliberately messy ala Faye Resnick's gossipy nonsense about Kathryn Edwards turning a blind eye to Marcus Allen's cheating.

Just because the assistant didn't write about Carole's friendship with Carolyn doesn't mean the friendship didn't exist. The same way that Carole didn't write about Carolyn's friendship with the assistant, Rosemarie. They both were friends with her, just in different ways.

No one is surprised that they will break up, but I don't know that we have anything more than unfollowing on Instagram. Chris Brown recently commented on Rihanna's Instagram and we know those two are not getting back together. If half these stories bothered to dig a little bit into Carole and Adam, they would realize it is significant because of how enmeshed Carole and Adam are on Instagram. Half of her pictures are ones that Adam has taken of her. Carole went hard after her friend, Yolo, for poaching a picture of Adam's without crediting him and now Carole is unfollowing him. 

http://www.etonline.com/news/223653_exclusive_rhony_carole_radziwill_and_adam_kenworthy_split/

ET has this exclusive, which is mostly quotes from the show and other interviews repackaged as something special.

Has she unfollowed him on Instagram?  I don't use IG but I know she still follows him on Twitter.

Maybe she was sick of looking at pictures of sexy salads. 

Hee. I remember thinking how hot Adam was at first (cute, nice bod, a chef - what's not to like?), but he's become increasingly blahcakes over the seasons.

I think Adam and Carole broke up during season 8.

You could be right; that cringey Skype session was pretty telling to the state of their relationship, IMO.

Half of her pictures are ones that Adam has taken of her.

If she bought the camera equipment, then maybe he felt obliged.

• Love 2

I was really surprised how much I liked Carole this season.  Didn't mind the boob-boast either.  If her boobs are natural, and they look like they are, she can be happy about them.  That having been said, I agree that her dress-sense is totally lacking.  That salmon-pink disaster she wore for last season's reunion would have looked terrible on anyone.  And the gold-lame pants for Tinsely's party...???  Horrid!

• Love 1

There are other pics of them together on each other's IG's but what really struck me is that Adam resembles a young version of her father. 

Edited by Ki-in

Who is this woman? In the top pic she looks like an adoring 18-year-old. In the bottom pic  she's like a saucy 40-year-old. 

(This is coming from a woman who would be picked last to run the "guess your age" booth at the fair.)

• Love 6

This is not the first time the female chef has been shown in Adam's IG. Maybe he and Carole did break up, and if they did, are folks gonna sneeze at nearly three years together when most predictions were that Carole and Adam were going to last even shorter than whatever that was with LuAnn and Tom?

In any event, I don't think that Carole and Adam have broken up. In one of her IG stories a couple days ago, we see her lounging on the steps of a pool. Adam sneaks up behind her, standing over her, and she startles. The two very very very rarely post pix of each other on their IG, but the IG stories show a different interaction between the two--namely that they, you know, are still dating. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Ki-in said:

She's a chef like him her name is Mikaela Reuben I think.  

Looks like his zucchini is coming her way.

I'm completely weirded out by Adam's toes now. They are really long and almost prehensile looking.

• Love 8

In the top pic she looks like an adoring 18-year-old.

Almost like how Carole looked at Kushner.

They are really long and almost prehensile looking.

Word on the street is that they make for a good butt toy.

• Love 1