Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Yolanda Foster changes her name and gives emotional speech about Lyme's and her children. David Foster now supports Yolanda's fight against LD.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/17/yolanda-foster-changes-her-name-back-to-hadid-for-her-kids/21314061/?cps=gravity_4750_4132325773910502993

Yolanda Hadid may be the name she's been "officially" using, even when she was married to David Foster. "Yolanda Hadid Family Trust" trustee "Yolanda Hadid" purchased Gigi's New York apartment in 2014. She's "Yolanda Hadid Foster" on her divorce documents.
  • Love 2

I'm afraid I don't understand Yolanda's message.  If she wants to cure Lyme for her kids that's great, she can do so without social media.  If she wants to bring awareness, I have no idea what she wants me to do with that awareness.  Am I donating to something?  Is this a reminder to demonstrate compassion, because in real life I do that (and, it's the way she's spreading her message that disrupts that in her case)?

All I'm really getting is that you should never say someone looks good if they say they feel bad, it's horribly offensive.

Oh, and that it's totally cool to intentionally mangle the name of a disorder others suffer from, to act like that having said disorder is the worst fate one could suffer.  I'm learning that.  Which, kidding aside, I think is a good lesson because it reminds me that sick people are still people, meaning they can also be jerks.  I mean, nobody chooses to have Munchausen's either, right?  As long as they try to get help, shouldn't we be sympathetic?  

Acting as she does about mental illness (including her bipolar comment about Rinna) while seeking sympathy for an illness of her own...I think my dislike of her has hardened, for now.  I flip back and forth quite a bit.

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 13

Craig is funny and really does a good job of getting to the heart of what is silly and stupid behavior.  But he is also rather noted for going after the foible and not the person so much.  A quite nice person who does not take cheap shots or even easy ones I think at the expense of another person.  So YoYo was actually rather lucky she landed with him as her co-guest.  He likes to rib and josh more than he likes to jab unless he thinks the person really enjoys it or is someone that likes to get into the give and take element.

I find his humor wonderful and think he could have really put YoYo through the wringer if he really wanted to.  He did seem to find her a pill rather fast though.  I was hoping he would respond to her whole "I might look good but I am dying on the inside" schtick with "Well you did not let me finish -- I was going to say  'You look lovely....hanging from that cross you made and draped yourself from...particularly the finish, imaginary lemonwood isn't it?  Lovely fragrance'.

• Love 11

Neither of them "attacked" Yolanda at any time IMO. They both expressed concerns about her ongoing and very confusing health status but neither one ever said that she wasn't sick, none of them have done that. As for LisaV's comment about Mohamed saying the kids were/are "fine", she, Yolanda should seek answers from him, NOT LisaV, especially in light that Lisa followed up with "If Yolanda says they are sick, I will take HER word on it".

I think if a person brings up the topic of Munchausen's in conjunction with another person's disease it's casting doubt on that person's condition and mental health.   I would feel attacked.  And if then my children's diagnosis was publicly questioned in conjunction with Munchausen's I would be ready to go nuclear on someone's ass.  It's implying that Yolanda would purposefully hurt her kids.  Not okay.  LisaV did not say the kids were fine at Kyle's BBQ.  I think it was Kyle who asked her what Mohammed said about the kid's having Lyme and Lisa said Mohammed "said no".  LisaV is trying to muddy the water's now to deflect blame because Mohammed came out strongly denying he said the kid's don't have Lyme and strongly in support of Yolanda so Lisa has had to back track but she did say that and she should own it and apologize to Yolanda for spreading that particular piece of gossip on national tv.   But at Erika's BBQ LisaV tried to deny she had said anything saying she didn't want to get involved.  Well, too late Lisa!  You are involved and you owe Yolanda an apology!.  At least LisaR owned her shit as she likes to say and apologized to Yolanda. 

I actually didn't think Mohammed's statement was all that vindicating of Yolanda.  It was just a very carefully crafted piece of PR from a professional reality TV player (he's been on at least 3 shows - yet never as a main character, wonder why?).  Lisa probably did say exactly what he said but that had multiple interpretations too.  I don't want to see Lisa V apologize - and certainly not before Yolanda apologizes for something much worse that she said about Ken.  And something that we all know she lied about.  That's just one of the reasons that I believe Yolanda is lying about this whole situation - of course, maybe some of it is true but when you've shown yourself to be a dishonest person it casts a cloud on everything you say.

• Love 19

I'm afraid I don't understand Yolanda's message.  If she wants to cure Lyme for her kids that's great, she can do so without social media.  If she wants to bring awareness, I have no idea what she wants me to do with that awareness.  Am I donating to something?  Is this a reminder to demonstrate compassion, because in real life I do that (and, it's the way she's spreading her message that disrupts that in her case)?

All I'm really getting is that you should never say someone looks good if they say they feel bad, it's horribly offensive.

Oh, and that it's totally cool to intentionally mangle the name of a disorder others suffer from, to act like that having said disorder is the worst fate one could suffer.  I'm learning that.  Which, kidding aside, I think is a good lesson because it reminds me that sick people are still people, meaning they can also be jerks.  I mean, nobody chooses to have Munchausen's either, right?  As long as they try to get help, shouldn't we be sympathetic?  

Acting as she does about mental illness (including her bipolar comment about Rinna) while seeking sympathy for an illness of her own...I think my dislike of her has hardened, for now.  I flip back and forth quite a bit.

Will you marry me? And I don't mean someday , I mean right now.
  • Love 4

I think if a person brings up the topic of Munchausen's in conjunction with another person's disease it's casting doubt on that person's condition and mental health.   I would feel attacked.  And if then my children's diagnosis was publicly questioned in conjunction with Munchausen's I would be ready to go nuclear on someone's ass.  It's implying that Yolanda would purposefully hurt her kids.  Not okay.  LisaV did not say the kids were fine at Kyle's BBQ.  I think it was Kyle who asked her what Mohammed said about the kid's having Lyme and Lisa said Mohammed "said no".  LisaV is trying to muddy the water's now to deflect blame because Mohammed came out strongly denying he said the kid's don't have Lyme and strongly in support of Yolanda so Lisa has had to back track but she did say that and she should own it and apologize to Yolanda for spreading that particular piece of gossip on national tv.   But at Erika's BBQ LisaV tried to deny she had said anything saying she didn't want to get involved.  Well, too late Lisa!  You are involved and you owe Yolanda an apology!.  At least LisaR owned her shit as she likes to say and apologized to Yolanda. 

LisaR brought up a conversation she had with someone else, was it nice...No, BUT even she said that she didn't think it applied to Yolanda and BOTH LisaV and Kyle said they believed Yolanda was/is sick and did not have MS.

As for LisaV answering Kyle's question, she DID say that Mohamed said that kids were fine after Kyle interrupted her. AND LisaV told her that she was just repeating what Mohamed told her at that lunch after the cyro freeze but Yolanda ignored that comment.

• Love 9

And Yolanda's response to Lisa V about Mohamed at lunch was so odd - Mohamed pays for the medical bills.  Again, as if that's the justifying measure.  Nothing about talking about illness or anything - everything is reduced to a transaction.

• Love 7

The only ones that have raised there being any doubts about the Not-Gigi's Lyme status have been basically Yo and Mo.  Two stooges lacking a Curly.   Everyone else merely said "did you know they have lyme" and "how are they".  Simple basic concern for young adults they know if only by association that their mother publicly proclaimed to be possibly quite ill. 

Mo is rather more ridiculous as he makes the idea of answering a question about his children is some breaking a sacred and legal code.  From what I gathered it went sort of like this"

LVP;  Mohammed darling, so great to see you!  And you Shiva.  Lovely as always

*air kisses of varying degrees of bullshit quality that have cows going "and you blame greenhouse on our gas?!"

LVP: so how is the family?  Every time I open a magazine I swear I see Gigi's picture!  And Bella and Anwar?  How are they?

Mohammed Version One:  (the logical response) "they are doing fine thank you"

or

Mohammed Version Two: (implied from his posting he would never discuss his children's health in a restaurant) How dare you!  As if I would discuss my children here in this public place I sit to eat.  A curse on your house for such presumption!  I never.  Come Shiva.  We shall go to the Waffle House where at least they do not break the sacred covenant of diner and server and only spit in your food and don't commit the affront of asking a simple question about the welfare of family members they know personally. 

• Love 11

IMHO, Mohamed was just stirring the pot.  For some strange reason, I like Mohamed, but it annoys me that he has the audacity to come out with a public statement like he did.  Money must equal believability in Beverly Hills.  I saw no indication whatsoever that LisaV had intentions of causing a stir.  She asked a polite question that anyone might have asked, repeated his casual response when someone asked, and in  this case, at least, wasn't trying to throw her weight around.

LisaV has worked hard to build a mini-mini empire of restaurants and clubs.  Mohamed has worked (hard?) to build mansions, for which he is in trouble with the higher ups in Bev. Hills.  Do mansions trump restaurants, thereby giving Mohamed reason to lord it over LisaV?  I doubt it.  As I see it, Mister Moneybags was the one needing a lesson in manners.  In this case only, I think LisaV was blameless and owed no apology.  He owes her one for his lofty attitude and public humiliation... and in the process, a lesson in friendship might do him good.

• Love 8

LisaR told Kyle and LisaV that she participated in a conversation where someone brought up the M word. She said she felt terrible about it and wasn't sure how to address it with Yolanda. She never said that Yolanda had it, she never denied Yolanda was sick.

The ONLY time the children were mentioned in conjunction with Munchhausen was when YOLANDA did it at the barbecue by purposefully conflating to the two very different disorders. None of the women ever accused Yolanda of having Munchhausen or Munchhausen by Proxy.

Mohammad NEVER denied saying the kids did not Lyme Disease. He NEVER claimed they do have Lyme Disease either. He is insisting that he only said that the kids were "fine." There was no clear statement from him on whether or not the kids are sick. He only blasted that he said they were fine. 

LisaV. said both "he said no" and "he said they were fine" at Kyle's BBQ, but the "he said they were fine" was lost because Kyle was talking over her pushing her to spill more of the conversation. She also said very clearly that if Yolanda said they were sick, she believed her. Again, no one has been doubting Yolanda is sick or that her children are sick.

I think Eileen's blog really sums up this exhausting game of telephone that has been going on ever since Yolanda saw a chance to play the victim. Ericka is lying and misrepresenting what is being said to Yolanda and even now that Yolanda has had the chance to watch the footage she still refuses to see that she made baseless accusations against the other women. Ericka also seemed to set Lisa R. up. She was the one that told Lisa to go to Yolanda because Yolanda would appreciate Lisa being honest and having a face to face conversation. She was also completely willing to let Lisa take the fall with the other ladies by outright lying about telling Yolanda the kids had been discussed. And then, she had the nerve to scream at Lisar at the BBQ. 

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 11

Craig is funny and really does a good job of getting to the heart of what is silly and stupid behavior.  But he is also rather noted for going after the foible and not the person so much.  A quite nice person who does not take cheap shots or even easy ones I think at the expense of another person.  So YoYo was actually rather lucky she landed with him as her co-guest.  He likes to rib and josh more than he likes to jab unless he thinks the person really enjoys it or is someone that likes to get into the give and take element.

I find his humor wonderful and think he could have really put YoYo through the wringer if he really wanted to.  He did seem to find her a pill rather fast though.  I was hoping he would respond to her whole "I might look good but I am dying on the inside" schtick with "Well you did not let me finish -- I was going to say  'You look lovely....hanging from that cross you made and draped yourself from...particularly the finish, imaginary lemonwood isn't it?  Lovely fragrance'.

You described him to a tee. Ferguson is a 'gentleman comic' - his humor can be juvenile but I think she knew that he could fuck her up with a few good jabs. MoFoYo (no more FO!) - for being brain fogged - seems to know exactly when to retreat into her 'affliction' when she needs to.

• Love 3

Will you marry me? And I don't mean someday , I mean right now.

...Yes.  I have a crapload of student loan debt, full disclosure.  And a cat.  I'm totally in, though!    

think Eileen's blog really sums up this exhausting game of telephone that has been going on ever since Yolanda saw a chance to play the victim. Ericka is lying and misrepresenting what is being said to Yolanda and even now that Yolanda has had the chance to watch the footage she still refuses to see that she made baseless accusations against the other women. Ericka also seemed to set Lisa R. up. She was the one that told Lisa to go to Yolanda because Yolanda would appreciate Lisa being honest and having a face to face conversation. She was also completely willing to let Lisa take the fall with the other ladies by outright lying about telling Yolanda the kids had been discussed. And then, she had the nerve to scream at Lisar at the BBQ.

I'm not so convinced it's a game of telephone.  To me that's innocent misunderstanding, this seems like something else.  Which I'm cool with for probably two more arguments, since not much else is happening.  Then it's time to move forward.

• Love 4

Everything I ever needed to know about yoyo came out last night on WWHL - the spite in her voice and the sneer in her facial expression said it all...

I have NO idea why andy cohen is so far up her butt, but that much was clearly obvious...

the best moment of the night was during the 'game' of recognizing celebs from their kid pics and after coming up with one correctly, miz andy exclaimed how yoyo had remembered...to which yoyo VERY quickly retorted that it was all coming back...bitch needs to get her lies straight...I should have paid attention to one of the first things yoyo said when she came on the show....it was about wanting 'love letters' from  "my love" instead of jewelry...and at that time I thought it was pretty smart of her to get it in writing

Actually, I must correct myself...the actual BEST moment of the night, as well as the most enjoyable. was seeing Brandon and Craig from NTFY as the bartenders....I LOVE those guys!!!!

I totally agree with an earlier poster who said they hoped yoyo would get grilled on the reunion, unfortunately, I fully expect pussy andy to wimp out, as usual, from pressing the really hard questions...

Edited by becauseIsaidso
  • Love 7

Why couldn't the producers have made "Yo's daughters rising in the fashion industry" to be her main storyline instead of the Munchausen's/Lyme?

I suppose they chose to focus on the disease because Brooks' cancer/not cancer seemed to have helped RHOC do solidly in the ratings, but damn. I watch RHOBH for all the garish displays of wealth and glamour. While I get that a misdiagnosis/faked illness might be a big sell on OC, the BH women have so much more money to burn and infinitely more interesting connections to the rich and famous. 

I have to think quite a few people would have tuned in to see Yo at a bunch of Bella and Gigi's various events, be it for the red-carpet/behind-the-scenes glamour/insight or even for wacky stagemom antics like we saw in her first season.

• Love 5

LisaR told Kyle and LisaV that she participated in a conversation where someone brought up the M word. She said she felt terrible about it and wasn't sure how to address it with Yolanda. She never said that Yolanda had it, she never denied Yolanda was sick.

The ONLY time the children were mentioned in conjunction with Munchhausen was when YOLANDA did it at the barbecue by purposefully conflating to the two very different disorders. None of the women ever accused Yolanda of having Munchhausen or Munchhausen by Proxy.

Mohammad NEVER denied saying the kids did not Lyme Disease. He NEVER claimed they do have Lyme Disease either. He is insisting that he only said that the kids were "fine." There was no clear statement from him on whether or not the kids are sick. He only blasted that he said they were fine. 

LisaV. said both "he said no" and "he said they were fine" at Kyle's BBQ, but the "he said they were fine" was lost because Kyle was talking over her pushing her to spill more of the conversation. She also said very clearly that if Yolanda said they were sick, she believed her. Again, no one has been doubting Yolanda is sick or that her children are sick.

I think Eileen's blog really sums up this exhausting game of telephone that has been going on ever since Yolanda saw a chance to play the victim. Ericka is lying and misrepresenting what is being said to Yolanda and even now that Yolanda has had the chance to watch the footage she still refuses to see that she made baseless accusations against the other women. Ericka also seemed to set Lisa R. up. She was the one that told Lisa to go to Yolanda because Yolanda would appreciate Lisa being honest and having a face to face conversation. She was also completely willing to let Lisa take the fall with the other ladies by outright lying about telling Yolanda the kids had been discussed. And then, she had the nerve to scream at Lisar at the BBQ. 

The non-gigi's Lyme Disease and their "journey" is most likely some spiel Yolanda came up with to justify her own malingering.  It also seemed to work backwards and attempt an excuse for a DUI and any subsequent messy behavior the non-gigi's might find themselves meshed in.  I can also see Mohamed not acknowledging the non-gigis Lyme Disease and to get Yolanda off the topic assented to Yolanda's decree of Lyme in the Kingdom of Foster.  So when LVP brought it up-he probably said, "they are fine, only Yolanda has Lyme Disease."   So Mohamed can run around and make all the peace he wants I think he has damaged a friendship that spanned a couple of decades with the Vanderpump/Todds.  The idea this working adult model and 16 year old son want to chronicle their journey is strange at best. 

This screaming by Erika is not going to work.  She vacillates from an eerie stone cold silence to breaking the sound barrier with her interactions. Being someone's friend sometimes means protecting them from hurtful comments not promulgating the comments.  I think Erika will come out pretty unscathed this year as she seems to be out for only herself.

• Love 7

Why couldn't the producers have made "Yo's daughters rising in the fashion industry" to be her main storyline instead of the Munchausen's/Lyme?

I suppose they chose to focus on the disease because Brooks' cancer/not cancer seemed to have helped RHOC do solidly in the ratings, but damn. I watch RHOBH for all the garish displays of wealth and glamour. While I get that a misdiagnosis/faked illness might be a big sell on OC, the BH women have so much more money to burn and infinitely more interesting connections to the rich and famous. 

I have to think quite a few people would have tuned in to see Yo at a bunch of Bella and Gigi's various events, be it for the red-carpet/behind-the-scenes glamour/insight or even for wacky stagemom antics like we saw in her first season.

IMO, the producers ran with Yolanda's "illness" because that is what she gave them, what she wanted. She could have just as easily used her/David's separation as they were living apart before filming even began this season. Also, I really doubt that legit designers would want Bravo cameras at their runway shows filming it.

• Love 4

Mohammend never came out strongly denying he said the kid's don't have Lyme. He has a vague carefully worded statement that did not say the kids have Lyme and didn't say they didn't have it--it basically didn't say much of anything. He mudded the waters and basically said "I'm not going to answer any questions and I support my family". In other words he didn't clear anything up and didn't refute anything LisaV said. Nothing said to make Lisa feel like back tracking. Nothing for her to own or even apologize for imo. I can see her apologizing just to get the crazy YoHo to shut up (to pacify the bully) and who would want to get involved with crazy bully YoHo aka the compulsive liar and the biggest hypocrite. YoHo needs to apologize to all the housewives for her lies and playing the victim yet alternately being the bully. Maybe for her next "treatment" YoHo can be institutionalized (white room with padded walls). LisaR is a people pleasure so she apologized to YoHo to avoid conflict (but it didn't work since YoHo is nuts).

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 9

Exactly, all we get from her episode after episode is hypocrisy, pitching the newest snake oil treatment as medicine, bitching and moaning about her health and how people around her don't measure up to her idea of a friend. I wouldn't have minded watching Yoyo with a different storyline and doing other things in life but right now I wouldn't care if she had colon and pancreatic cancer. I'd be thinking "Good, we get a new housewife!"  I find myself not even listening to her any more.

She exhausts people to the point that they cease to care, they never measure up, they are always taken to task, they can never be right and apparently never be forgiven. So why bother.

Exactly, all we get from her episode after episode is hypocrisy, pitching the newest snake oil treatment as medicine, bitching and moaning about her health and how people around her don't measure up to her idea of a friend. I wouldn't have minded watching Yoyo with a different storyline and doing other things in life but right now I wouldn't care if she had colon and pancreatic cancer. I'd be thinking "Good, we get a new housewife!"  I find myself not even listening to her any more.

She exhausts people to the point that they cease to care, they never measure up, they are always taken to task, they can never be right and apparently never be forgiven. So why bother.

• Love 6

Gigi probably doesn't come cheap these days, and a lot of what she does is embargoed or kept totally secret until the big reveal.
  • Love 3

So is YoHo trying to find the cure for Lyme (and if so then how? Is she funding research) or trying to raise awareness for Lyme Disease (if so then how? shouldn't she spread information rather than misinformation) or just using it as an excuse (for feeling crappy, for being stupid, for being a liar, for a shitty marriage, etc) or ....what?

Also, what is up with YoHo's suicidal threats? She would jump off a building except for the fact (?) that she is trying to save her kids from Lyme (how?) or what? What exactly is preventing her from suicide (in her words please)? Does anyone remember? My non-lyme brain is just having the normal brain farts we all have from time to time.

• Love 11

The only ones that have raised there being any doubts about the Not-Gigi's Lyme status have been basically Yo and Mo.  Two stooges lacking a Curly.   Everyone else merely said "did you know they have lyme" and "how are they".  Simple basic concern for young adults they know if only by association that their mother publicly proclaimed to be possibly quite ill. 

Mo is rather more ridiculous as he makes the idea of answering a question about his children is some breaking a sacred and legal code.  From what I gathered it went sort of like this"

LVP;  Mohammed darling, so great to see you!  And you Shiva.  Lovely as always

*air kisses of varying degrees of bullshit quality that have cows going "and you blame greenhouse on our gas?!"

LVP: so how is the family?  Every time I open a magazine I swear I see Gigi's picture!  And Bella and Anwar?  How are they?

Mohammed Version One:  (the logical response) "they are doing fine thank you"

or

Mohammed Version Two: (implied from his posting he would never discuss his children's health in a restaurant) How dare you!  As if I would discuss my children here in this public place I sit to eat.  A curse on your house for such presumption!  I never.  Come Shiva.  We shall go to the Waffle House where at least they do not break the sacred covenant of diner and server and only spit in your food and don't commit the affront of asking a simple question about the welfare of family members they know personally. h

OK, I am already dealing with a keyboard that refuses to type gg's and hh's; I do not need the rest of the letters fritzing out from the wine I nearly snorted all over!!!  :-)

I cannot deal with the M word any longer.  I watched a true crime show about a mother who killed her beautiful boy after subjecting him to years of torture and unnecessary medical interventions; it was worse than any bloody gory murder I've seen, and the memory of his sweet innocent face will NEVER leave my brain. 

• Love 3

So is YoHo trying to find the cure for Lyme (and if so then how? Is she funding research) or trying to raise awareness for Lyme Disease (if so then how? shouldn't she spread information rather than misinformation) or just using it as an excuse (for feeling crappy, for being stupid, for being a liar, for a shitty marriage, etc) or ....what?

Also, what is up with YoHo's suicidal threats? She would jump off a building except for the fact (?) that she is trying to save her kids from Lyme (how?) or what? What exactly is preventing her from suicide (in her words please)? Does anyone remember? My non-lyme brain is just having the normal brain farts we all have from time to time.

YoYo trying to find a cure for Lyme disease is like OJ looking for the real killer. She uses illness as her get out of jail free card. Well just as Kim is an asshole who happens to be an addict Yoyo is an asshole who happens have had a leaking breast implant I'm not believing any of her other so called infirmities.

As far as her suicidal threats...JUMP! PLEASE! Remember it's up the river not across the stream.

She needs to stop making light of wanting to commit suicide she's just doing it for televised shock value.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 20

YoYo trying to find a cure for Lyme disease is like OJ looking for the real killer. She uses illness as her get out of jail free card. Well just as Kim is an asshole who happens to be an addict Yoyo is an asshole who happens have had a leaking breast implant I'm not believing any of her other so called infirmities.

As far as her suicidal threats...JUMP! PLEASE! Remember it's up the river not across the stream.

She needs to stop making light of wanting to commit suicide she's just doing it for televised shock value.

LOL! I kind of feel guilty for laughing;-)

Do you think she is generous enough to donate her lyme riddled organs? Corneas may be ok depending on the height of the jump.

• Love 4

Yo's suicide threat was, to paraphrase, that she would fling herself off of the balcony at David's condo were it not for her children, generally speaking. She did not reference the non-Gigi's cases of Lyme specifically . . . because, in my opinion, she had not yet decided to peddle the fiction they were suffering from it. She relayed all of this to Angie Simpson, the mom of Gigi's ex-boyfriend. Supposedly, Angie was slated to have Kathryn's full-time spot before she had problems with her work visa (the Simpsons are Australian nationals). In retrospect, maybe ol' Ang realized what a fucking nutcase her friend was and made like a tree for the nearest exit before Yo and Andy could rope her into humiliating herself like Erika on national tv.

• Love 6

I started to write a response but apparently I have gotten a Lyme Brain fart or something going on.  Here is this week's installment of Ronnie K.s Trash Talk TV recap:  http://www.trashtalktv.com/category/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-3/  ENJOY

• Love 12

I started to write a response but apparently I have gotten a Lyme Brain fart or something going on.  Here is this week's installment of Ronnie K.s Trash Talk TV recap:  http://www.trashtalktv.com/category/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-3/  ENJOY

THANK YOU !!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

You are the bestest ever for putting me on to that site! God I laughed so hard. I want to go back and read Ronnie's earlier recaps.

Whew! He is brutal and so on the money.

Thanks again!

• Love 9

Yo's suicide threat was, to paraphrase, that she would fling herself off of the balcony at David's condo were it not for her children, generally speaking. She did not reference the non-Gigi's cases of Lyme specifically . . . because, in my opinion, she had not yet decided to peddle the fiction they were suffering from it. She relayed all of this to Angie Simpson, the mom of Gigi's ex-boyfriend. Supposedly, Angie was slated to have Kathryn's full-time spot before she had problems with her work visa (the Simpsons are Australian nationals). In retrospect, maybe ol' Ang realized what a fucking nutcase her friend was and made like a tree for the nearest exit before Yo and Andy could rope her into humiliating herself like Erika on national tv.

Nah.  My theory is that Gigi had already had her sights on what she saw as a trade up in her star dating and was getting ready to snag a mutually beneficial bolded font in the presses coupling with Joe Jonas.  So the blond guy who wasn't as well known had to go.  And his little housewife hopeful too!   I'm betting YoYo made a call to the INS herself. 

And now Gigi with the Malik guy.  She has a niche doesn't she?  So is she hoping to be the second Mrs. Timberlake or the second Mrs, Jay-Z?  With this family I'm guessing she figures she has a few more rungs in her ladder of celebrity dating until she hits the intended level of fame.

• Love 7

Lisar hair is probably a wig. Her female hairdresser would be herself.

In any case, I think she's lying. She's full of fake concern.

Just because Lisa Rinna has questions doesn't mean she isn't concerned.  I think Lisa Rinna's questions and concerns are fair. If you read up on Munchhausen syndrome, it is very easy to see how a person can wonder if Yolanda has it. Since the consequences of Munchhausen are as severe as death, Lisa is caring for bringing the subject to light. I don't care how she became aware of Munchhausen syndrome. That is completely beside the point in relation to Yolanda's behavior.

• Love 8

I guess her sick selfies are the housewife equivalent of " like" equals a prayer. This is a Facebook joke so to those that get it, consider yourself lucky.

• Love 6

Mohammend never came out strongly denying he said the kid's don't have Lyme. He has a vague carefully worded statement that did not say the kids have Lyme and didn't say they didn't have it--it basically didn't say much of anything. He mudded the waters and basically said "I'm not going to answer any questions and I support my family". In other words he didn't clear anything up and didn't refute anything LisaV said. Nothing said to make Lisa feel like back tracking. Nothing for her to own or even apologize for imo. I can see her apologizing just to get the crazy YoHo to shut up (to pacify the bully) and who would want to get involved with crazy bully YoHo aka the compulsive liar and the biggest hypocrite. YoHo needs to apologize to all the housewives for her lies and playing the victim yet alternately being the bully. Maybe for her next "treatment" YoHo can be institutionalized (white room with padded walls). LisaR is a people pleasure so she apologized to YoHo to avoid conflict (but it didn't work since YoHo is nuts).

Thank you for so perfectly putting the scattered thoughts I've had into one, very clear paragraph.

• Love 3

She upped the ante this week-the only thing keeping her from jumping is finding a cure for Lyme Disease for the non-gigi's. It may be in the extended version of the fight.  I do think Angie was smart to not push the issue.  Whatever her rationale, there is never a good reason to discuss suicide in the terms Yolanda does.

• Love 4

She upped the ante this week-the only thing keeping her from jumping is finding a cure for Lyme Disease for the non-gigi's. It may be in the extended version of the fight.  I do think Angie was smart to not push the issue.  Whatever her rationale, there is never a good reason to discuss suicide in the terms Yolanda does.

So if the non-Gigis get better then YoHo will kill herself? Promise? j/k, but seriously, that is a burden to put on the non-Gigis and she is basically saying stay sick or I will kill myself. WTF?!

• Love 7

In the extended clip on the Bravo site, she says the only reason she doesn't jump is because she lives for her children and must find a cure for their CLD. It echoes what she said in the first episode to Mama Simpson.

So if the non-Gigis get better then YoHo will kill herself? Promise? j/k, but seriously, that is a burden to put on the non-Gigis and she is basically saying stay sick or I will kill myself. WTF?!

That's what I gather. I remember being repulsed when I heard her say that earlier in the season, but now I think there is some truth to the MbP. I no longer have any doubts, Yolanda is one sick individual.

• Love 7

In the extended clip on the Bravo site, she says the only reason she doesn't jump is because she lives for her children and must find a cure for their CLD. It echoes what she said in the first episode to Mama Simpson.

That's what I gather. I remember being repulsed when I heard her say that earlier in the season, but now I think there is some truth to the MbP. I no longer have any doubts, Yolanda is one sick individual.

but how is she finding them a cure? by testing every wacky thing suggested to her? by funding research? by participating in clinical trials (lol). She is nuts!

• Love 6

but how is she finding them a cure? by testing every wacky thing suggested to her? by funding research? by participating in clinical trials (lol). She is nuts!

Well she is meeting with publishers this week (in between her 21 hour bedrest days) while in New York to write a book about her journey and what works and doesn't work.  It is lost on me because I wasn't aware of anything working other than Whole Foods hair bleach on her journey.

• Love 14

Well she is meeting with publishers this week (in between her 21 hour bedrest days) while in New York to write a book about her journey and what works and doesn't work.  It is lost on me because I wasn't aware of anything working other than Whole Foods hair bleach on her journey.

Haven't we all overdosed on her lyme journey--between this show, her interviews, the articles, and her social media--what makes the publishers think we want more. She can't even communicate her lyme-escapades on those platforms so how will she communicate it to a ghost-writer or will she just let Daisy make shit up?

Does anyone want to read about a bedridden brain dead woman traveling the world for the latest quack treatments--none of which worked? Let's pretend that Yo says she is cured. How will she know what cured her? Could it have been a combination of 2 or 3 of the billion "treatments" she has had? Could it be a delayed benefit from a "treatment" she had a while back? Who would believe this liar anyway? ARGG!

Do the non-Gigis have "chronic lyme"? Are they getting the same treatments?  I guess I will need to read the book--NOT! I only ask these questions since I think Yo is full of shit (I'm just not sure if she had conscious or unconscious motivations...probably both). I really don't think the non-Gigis are sick.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 11

Haven't we all overdosed on her lyme journey--between this show, her interviews, the articles, and her social media--what makes the publishers think we want more. She can't even communicate her lyme-escapades on those platforms so how will she communicate it to a ghost-writer or will she just let Daisy make shit up?

Does anyone want to read about a bedridden brain dead woman traveling the world for the latest quack treatments--none of which worked? Let's pretend that Yo says she is cured. How will she know what cured her? Could it have been a combination of 2 or 3 of the billion "treatments" she has had? Could it be a delayed benefit from a "treatment" she had a while back? Who would believe this liar anyway? ARGG!

Do the non-Gigis have "chronic lyme"? Are they getting the same treatments?  I guess I will need to read the book--NOT! I only ask these questions since I think Yo is full of shit (I'm just not sure if she had conscious or unconscious motivations...probably both). I really don't think the non-Gigis are sick.

I posted Bella's interview on the episode thread.  For someone who could tolerate drink and drug she of course could not tolerate (more like be prescribed) traditional effective medication so mom sends her little packets with 30 pills she takes a day.  The non Gigi sounds like someone who has been pressured into endeavors that she may not be qualified-Olympic horseback riding and driving are two that come to mind.  She has a whopping 60 %  function.

• Love 8

If I were the female non-gigi I be a bit hesitant about swallowing 30 pills a day that were chosen, dosed and counted out by someone with "no brain function" and who is gullable to snakeoil selling, bone in the nose witch doctors.

• Love 11

Do the non-Gigis have "chronic lyme"? Are they getting the same treatments? I guess I will need to read the book--NOT! I only ask these questions since I think Yo is full of shit (I'm just not sure if she had conscious or unconscious motivations...probably both). I really don't think the non-Gigis are sick.

Hey! Yo is not full of shit remember she has a water hose shoved up her ass each week.

Her problem is one can't flush out crazy.

• Love 13

I'll admit, I'm curious about the book because her wealth allows treatments that are beyond reach for most people. I can't fly to Korea and get stem cell treatments, or throw down weekly for a chiropractor to freeze me. And so I can't help but wonder, if the book is about what works and doesn't, if we'll be back to diet (cleanses), the same thing she started with.

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 2

Oh my-haven't these women been at the top of the model game for a year?  When do these "girls" ride horses?  I thought Bella was way to weak?  They may be humble now, but let's check back in another two years-once Bella hits drinking age. 

http://www.ibtimes.com/real-housewives-beverly-hills-star-yolanda-foster-reveals-how-daughters-bella-gigi-2310401

Well this is a bunch of crap. In the leaked email Yo goes on and on about the privileged life they have had ( and this is how you repay me?!). So don't try to make it sound like they lived on a damn farm. They lived on a fully staffed, beautiful horse ranch. They didn't have to become models to " save" their family. I don't know what these girls are like or if they are humble. Gigi seems lovely and Bella seems troubled but what do I know , but don't try to sell me the humble origins load of BS
  • Love 10

Yo needs to have Daisy build her a bridge so she can get the fuck over it. Then she can take several seats....    I am SO sick of her narcissistic bullshit and just can't take it anymore.  She claims she wants to bring awareness to LymeofthedayDisease, but in reality all she has accomplished is making a mockery of it and those that suffer from real Lyme Disease.

• Love 9

I'm wondering if someone is going to suggest Yolanda might have hypochondria to one of the housewives. 

I'm not a medical professional (like Yolanda's nurse) though.  

Once I was giving a medical history for my family to a nurse practitioner and when we got to my mom's history, I simply said "She enjoys poor health."  The NP fell over laughing but I was serious.  I felt I couldn't really say what my mom's medical problems and history were.  Mom is still alive and kicking, mean as a snake, but I couldn't really tell you what is true and what is not about her health history.  It's a mess of refusing most medical care and self-diagnosing and fibbing. Thanks, MOM!

• Love 12

Well this is a bunch of crap. In the leaked email Yo goes on and on about the privileged life they have had ( and this is how you repay me?!). So don't try to make it sound like they lived on a damn farm. They lived on a fully staffed, beautiful horse ranch. They didn't have to become models to " save" their family. I don't know what these girls are like or if they are humble. Gigi seems lovely and Bella seems troubled but what do I know , but don't try to sell me the humble origins load of BS

Here is a story with lots and lots of photos about the Montecito horse ranch.  http://cotedetexas.blogspot.com/2014_03_09_archive.html According to this author it sold in 2011 for three million.  Oprah has a house in Montecito it is very, very, exclusive and not in the Potomac kind of way.  Usually it is a lemon grove not a an orchard.  It makes me laugh the author noticed Yolanda's kitchen was just like Mohamed's shown this last Christmas.  Not everybody updates the farm house.  The farm house with marble floors.

• Love 5