Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

I'm sure the idea of Gigi and Bella getting their own NYC-based reality show has crossed Yolanda's mind. 

She and Kris should do lunch.

I would not be surprised if that has already happened! Isn't there a connection between the Jenner kids and Foster?

• Love 2

Yes. He was stepfather to Bruce Jenner's 2 boys when he (David) was married to Linda Thompson for 14 or 15 years.  The Linda Thompson that has appeared a few times on RHOBH as a friend of Taylor.

Six degrees of separation in Hollyweird, boy. 

• Love 3

Yes. He was stepfather to Bruce Jenner's 2 boys when he (David) was married to Linda Thompson for 14 or 15 years.  The Linda Thompson that has appeared a few times on RHOBH as a friend of Taylor.

Six degrees of separation in Hollyweird, boy. 

I thought there was a connection so I am pretty sure Yolanda has met KMom.

• Love 1

David was on a very short lived reality show when he was still married to linda featuring the jenner boys called the princes of malibu. Linda and David still write together too. Kinda makes you wonder about his relationships with all these stepkids.

• Love 3
Yolanda is evidently just a trophy wife for a man who's first first (and perhaps only) love will always be music. I don't even think David is interested in women--he seems asexual to me.

I thought his reaction to seeing Yolanda in her outfit was interesting and it almost made me feel embarrassed for her because he was just not coming across as a many who finds his wife sexy. The positioning of his hands, his facial expression, the most minimal body contact--maybe it can all be explained away by the presence of the cameras but I don't know. It seemed odd and he didn't seem all that interested.

I don't know if it's asexuality exactly but I agree that there's something off feeling about their marriage. I feel like David seems like he wants to be married for practical reasons and that Yolanda serves a specific purpose in his life as opposed to their marriage being about a great passionate love for Yolanda as she says it is for her with him. I might be being too hard on him but I thought his "I didn't sign on for [Lyme disease]" was incredibly telling and I can't for a moment imagine Yolanda saying such a thing if David had been the one taken ill with it instead.

I also agree with the comment about David not being that interested in women and that music is easily his first love. I'll be pretty surprised if they don't eventually part ways.

• Love 6

David was featured prominently in Brandon Jenner's wedding photos alongside ex-wife Linda Thompson.  So yes the Fosters are no strangers to reality TV and I do expect to see  spin-off someday of Gigi and Bella. 

What may be off about the chemistry in the Foster marriage is David is 66 years old.  I don't think David is looking to move on. I would think is about ready to stop having a bunch of kids and step-kids around the house.  Yolanda may have her health issues but she does seem to enjoy all it involves being Mrs. David Foster.  I think everyone should spend their life doing what they love and the guy apparently loves music and producing.  Personally, if I were Yolanda I would stop seeking all these alternative Lyme Disease treatments.  I think she should go six months following a single doctors advice and see how she feels.  I can only imagine these foreign clinics she flies into in a private jet and the  "cures" they offer her.  She claims to have only one good day in all of 2014-and that was at Brandi's housewarming party.

• Love 4
She claims to have only one good day in all of 2014-and that was at Brandi's housewarming party.

Can you imagine having only one day when you feel good in an entire year and choosing to spend that one day with Brandi Glanville?

• Love 13

I find it interesting that she says she had "one good day in 2014 and it happened to be at the housewarming" when she was shown enjoying herself on the yacht in Mallorca (before the Bella call), jumping off the boat, jumping on Mauricio, laughing, smiling and sunning herself. When I feel like crap, the last thing I'd do is jump off a boat and be silly.

Sorry, I'm coming off very insensitive, but I have a hard time buying whatever Yo is selling. I feel for anyone who is sick and suffering through Lyme, but I think she's a phony who plays up her illness when convenient.

• Love 11

Last night on WWHL, Brandi mentioned that Yolanda was in Korea?  And had been going through some very bad things recently?  Is this something new other than the Lyme disease and DUI?   She seemed pretty good the last time she was on WWHL.

• Love 1

I think the most important person in Yolanda's life is Yolanda. A rich Yolanda. She's so worried about her mother, basically has nothing to do, and can only spend a week with her when she gets back from vacation. She has to vacation with David because he's her current gravy train. Her whole damn life is a vacation. In previous seasons, she couldn't understand why she had to struggle with Lyme disease. Why not her? Everyone has something. Bella has shattered her image of herself as a perfect mother. And, Bella may require some of Yolanda's attention that Yolanda had been planning to spend on herself.

Sorry I'm late to the thread and this discussion but you guys are right the woman is always on VACATION. She loves the rich lifestyle and will do anything to maintain it. When is she ever home to "mother?" She cries about her own mother but then spends no time with her. I think Yo only cares about herself and her self-preservation, I'd really like to know from the kids who raised them???????

And at this point in Yo's life you bet she is kissing The King's a$$ as much as she can. At her age it's hard to find another millionaire. 

I think the most important person in Yolanda's life is Yolanda. A rich Yolanda. She's so worried about her mother, basically has nothing to do, and can only spend a week with her when she gets back from vacation. She has to vacation with David because he's her current gravy train. Her whole damn life is a vacation. In previous seasons, she couldn't understand why she had to struggle with Lyme disease. Why not her? Everyone has something. Bella has shattered her image of herself as a perfect mother. And, Bella may require some of Yolanda's attention that Yolanda had been planning to spend on herself.

Sorry I'm late to the thread and this discussion but you guys are right the woman is always on VACATION. She loves the rich lifestyle and will do anything to maintain it. When is she ever home to "mother?" She cries about her own mother but then spends no time with her. I think Yo only cares about herself and her self-preservation, I'd really like to know from the kids who raised them???????

And at this point in Yo's life you bet she is kissing The King's a$$ as much as she can. At her age it's hard to find another millionaire. 

Edited by Fuzzysox

I love the fact that Yo CANNOT HELP HERSELF when it comes to berating Lisa. She tried to temper her hate for her but it just oozes out of every pore. This is not consistent with the lifestyle she is trying to push. Our lady of the lemons crown is askew.

Absolutely.  One of the more glaring examples of this was when Brandi said, "We all love Lisa but..."  and Yo chimes in with, "Well, love is a strong word."  LOL.  Talk about trying to throw subtle shade that isn't so subtle.  She just can't help herself. 

• Love 8

Absolutely.  One of the more glaring examples of this was when Brandi said, "We all love Lisa but..."  and Yo chimes in with, "Well, love is a strong word."  LOL.  Talk about trying to throw subtle shade that isn't so subtle.  She just can't help herself. 

You should have invited me to your star ceremony; you only invited Lisa!

You should have invited us to Pump's opening!

I love that Yolanda doesn't know that shade is supposed to be subtle or really doesn't give a shit.  How about "Do you ever stop talking?" "I would hate to be married to you."  Remember she said something like that to Joyce?

• Love 4

Before every encounter with Lisa I imagine she sits alone in a dark room trying to find her equanimity. She is such a control freak in so many aspects but she just can't control the Lisa hate. I love it! Too bad there isn't a master cleanse for that.

ETA a long time ago I was dating a coworker ( who is now my hubby of 17 years) but we didn't want other coworkers to know. My smart mother told me " love, like a red rose ,can never be hidden". I guess that's true of hate too.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 2

I will say there has been a little tit for tat with Yolanda and Lisa.  When they first went to Fosters-Kyle asked about how David and Yolanda met.  David began the story and then Lisa interrupted and finished the story with how she was there when David proposed on NYE.  Yolanda sort of shot Lisa a look.  When Yolanda invited Suzanne Somers over for a vitamin fest-Lisa went out of her way to kind of minimize, in her talking heads, Suzanne Somers impact and fame in pop culture.  I know Lisa is a busy woman-but it only takes seconds to Google somebody.  Lisa did it again this past week with Babyface. Yolanda was working hard her first season  to be inclusive of the other women.  Another thing Lisa V. did was take David's star moment and trivialize it by saying maybe Giggy would get one.

In last week's blog Lisa V. wrote the following about Yolanda in response to Yolanda saying love is a big word and how butt hurt Lisa was over such a comment :

"I love Mohammed (sic) and Yolanda's children, of that I am sure.  Many, many weekends and lunches with them and Mohamed have created that bond.  I have always been hopeful that Yolanda would be included in that equation."

I don't know if throwing Yolanda's children in her face, and how much Lisa loves them and how many, many weekends and lunches she has spent with them is the way to go with Yolanda or even her kids.  I can imagine Yolanda's kids are probably not too thrilled with Ken calling their mother stupid, Lisa former BFF Brandi, making claims that Mohamed said ungentlemanly things while a guest of Lisa's.  It is all good that exes can be friends but I do believe sometimes the new friends need to appreciate the history of the exes and not become too familiar.  Lisa wasn't around when Mohamed and Yolanda were married she was living in France and the UK.

In short I think this is just a little piece of strategy by using Yolanda's children Lisa has thrown out there and anything Yolanda does to respond will come off poorly. 

This week Lisa again attacks Yolanda and David:  "Ken is similar to me, and it stung Yolanda saying David would never be around the likes him last year, and he didn't feel comfortable going to the house." (It should read their home but Lisa has this way of marginalizing the Foster home as something less than a home and more of a real estate investment.)

Ken was a dick to Yolanda last year and Yolanda wasn't all that polite to Ken.  It was Ken that antagonized Yolanda with where was her husband at the finale (Foster made it but apparently not before Ken and Lisa stomped off in a snit).  I don't know many men who would be thrilled with another men calling one's wife or the mother of their children- STUPID-not once but twice on television. Yolanda seems quite willing to move on with Lisa and Lisa seemed to agree to it and then has gone out of her way to exclude Yolanda-something Yolanda has been very vocal about in the past. 

Personally, I think Ken and Lisa should either both attend events at the Foster home or neither. 

I am not a Yolanda fan but I do think she feels like her life with Mohamed and her role as the mother of their children has been some what  diminished by Lisa and her claims how close and how much she loves her children making Yolanda seem somewhat fungible. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

From what I've seen on the show, Yolanda has not "moved on" from what happened last season. She takes every opportunity to complain about Lisa and her failings.

I think this was the agreed upon strategy of Kyle, Brandi and Yo once their attempted coup blew up in their faces. Don't attack Lisa. Try to act hurt that she won't be a good friend. When she keeps her distance insist that she just holds petty grudges. Then paint yourself as being the wounded party but you're such a bigger and better person that you're going to forgive her shortcomings.

Fake, phony, empty and hypocritical as usual.

As far as Lisa commenting on the kids, well, if you've ever had divorced friends with kids then you'd understand what she's trying to say. I don't see it as "using" the kids against Yo. Just stating a simple fact that she loves Mo's kids and has spent time with them throughout the years. If anything it seems to annoy Yo that Mohammad adores Lisa and defends her character.

• Love 7

I will say there has been a little tit for tat with Yolanda and Lisa.  When they first went to Fosters-Kyle asked about how David and Yolanda met.  David began the story and then Lisa interrupted and finished the story with how she was there when David proposed on NYE.  Yolanda sort of shot Lisa a look.  When Yolanda invited Suzanne Somers over for a vitamin fest-Lisa went out of her way to kind of minimize, in her talking heads, Suzanne Somers impact and fame in pop culture.  I know Lisa is a busy woman-but it only takes seconds to Google somebody.  Lisa did it again this past week with Babyface. Yolanda was working hard her first season  to be inclusive of the other women.  Another thing Lisa V. did was take David's star moment and trivialize it by saying maybe Giggy would get one.

In last week's blog Lisa V. wrote the following about Yolanda in response to Yolanda saying love is a big word and how butt hurt Lisa was over such a comment :

"I love Mohammed (sic) and Yolanda's children, of that I am sure.  Many, many weekends and lunches with them and Mohamed have created that bond.  I have always been hopeful that Yolanda would be included in that equation."

I don't know if throwing Yolanda's children in her face, and how much Lisa loves them and how many, many weekends and lunches she has spent with them is the way to go with Yolanda or even her kids.  I can imagine Yolanda's kids are probably not too thrilled with Ken calling their mother stupid, Lisa former BFF Brandi, making claims that Mohamed said ungentlemanly things while a guest of Lisa's.  It is all good that exes can be friends but I do believe sometimes the new friends need to appreciate the history of the exes and not become too familiar.  Lisa wasn't around when Mohamed and Yolanda were married she was living in France and the UK.

In short I think this is just a little piece of strategy by using Yolanda's children Lisa has thrown out there and anything Yolanda does to respond will come off poorly. 

This week Lisa again attacks Yolanda and David:  "Ken is similar to me, and it stung Yolanda saying David would never be around the likes him last year, and he didn't feel comfortable going to the house." (It should read their home but Lisa has this way of marginalizing the Foster home as something less than a home and more of a real estate investment.)

Ken was a dick to Yolanda last year and Yolanda wasn't all that polite to Ken.  It was Ken that antagonized Yolanda with where was her husband at the finale (Foster made it but apparently not before Ken and Lisa stomped off in a snit).  I don't know many men who would be thrilled with another men calling one's wife or the mother of their children- STUPID-not once but twice on television. Yolanda seems quite willing to move on with Lisa and Lisa seemed to agree to it and then has gone out of her way to exclude Yolanda-something Yolanda has been very vocal about in the past. 

Personally, I think Ken and Lisa should either both attend events at the Foster home or neither. 

I am not a Yolanda fan but I do think she feels like her life with Mohamed and her role as the mother of their children has been some what  diminished by Lisa and her claims how close and how much she loves her children making Yolanda seem somewhat fungible. 

Good Grief, the woman accused Ken of assaulting her!!! She claimed he "grabbed her elbow/arm" when he did no such thing and she stands by that even in the face of video evidence that he did not touch her, let alone grab her. She touched him, his hand so I guess by her standards, Yolanda assaulted Ken! Yolanda is looking to become Queen Bee of the BH show in order to get her own spinoff and Lisa V stands in her way.

I also do not buy into the idea that David just happened to show up in dirty, raggedy jeans to a formal party, even he knows better than to do that. I suspect that Yolanda called him after Ken said that David is never around and he rushed over to quash the idea that he was not around much, even though the truth is he was not. Both times Ken called Yolanda "stupid" or asked her "are you stupid", he was not out of line IMO. She either did not allow Lisa to answer a question or she interrupted a conversation she had no business being involved in. Wasn't that 1 of Yolanda's pet peeves she talked about her first season, not allowing a HW to answer a question and getting involved in a disagreement that does not involve you? Again, it is "do as I say, not as I do" Yolanda!

ETA, When Lisa introduced Yolanda to the show/cast she said that she was close to Yolanda's ex husband, Mohammad, and their children. She has never hid that fact nor has she backed away from it.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

I can see why Lisa always kept Mohammad close. He is her friend, is successful and he will always be there for her vs. LemonLady who only married into wealth and offers nothing to Lisa. 

I don't know why Yo even tries to befriend Lisa. Lisa doesn't want anything to do with you MOVE on.

• Love 2

I can see why Lisa always kept Mohammad close. He is her friend, is successful and he will always be there for her vs. LemonLady who only married into wealth and offers nothing to Lisa. 

I don't know why Yo even tries to befriend Lisa. Lisa doesn't want anything to do with you MOVE on.

ITA and Lisa doesn't pretend otherwise . Yo on the other hand......

• Love 1

Forgot about this. Why would Ken show up at Yolanda's dinner party anyway? She was quite clear, even though she hasn't had a voice in 2 years, that David would never associate with someone like Ken.

Imagine the wrath that would be delivered if Lisa didn't show up at an event. OMG, Yo's probably still putting needles in Giggy VooDoo dolls over Lisa skipping the finger painting party.

This is truly a situation where Lisa and Ken are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Lisa didn't show up to support meeeeee, she holds a GRUDGE! Lisa shows up, why is she here? Trying to make herself look good. Where was she when I was in bed for 18 months???!!!

• Love 4

Ken was a dick to Yolanda last year and Yolanda wasn't all that polite to Ken.  It was Ken that antagonized Yolanda with where was her husband at the finale (Foster made it but apparently not before Ken and Lisa stomped off in a snit).  I don't know many men who would be thrilled with another men calling one's wife or the mother of their children- STUPID-not once but twice on television. Yolanda seems quite willing to move on with Lisa and Lisa seemed to agree to it and then has gone out of her way to exclude Yolanda-something Yolanda has been very vocal about in the past.

I love ya, but I just can't wrap my head around this.  It is one thing to tell someone they are acting stupid when defending their wife. It is quite another to accuse someone of assault, when it quite obviously didn't happen.  Flip this for a minute. Do you know many women who would agree to befriend someone who made false allegations of assault against their husband?  Yo never apologized for what she said. In fact, she never even acknowledged it. Ken touched her arm and Yo turned it into a dramatically horrid event.  I actually felt pretty terrible for Ken. He didn't do anything.

I have seen nothing that implies Yolanda is willing to move on. In fact, she takes every opportunity to make it clear she has not moved on. Her toast at the dinner party, calling out Lisa, was incredibly petty and ridiculous.  Lisa said the opening of PUMP happened before she and Yo made up.  

And, what kind of hostess makes everyone at the party feel incredibly uncomfortable?  

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 6

David was featured prominently in Brandon Jenner's wedding photos alongside ex-wife Linda Thompson.  So yes the Fosters are no strangers to reality TV and I do expect to see  spin-off someday of Gigi and Bella. 

What may be off about the chemistry in the Foster marriage is David is 66 years old.  I don't think David is looking to move on. I would think is about ready to stop having a bunch of kids and step-kids around the house.  Yolanda may have her health issues but she does seem to enjoy all it involves being Mrs. David Foster.  I think everyone should spend their life doing what they love and the guy apparently loves music and producing.  Personally, if I were Yolanda I would stop seeking all these alternative Lyme Disease treatments.  I think she should go six months following a single doctors advice and see how she feels.  I can only imagine these foreign clinics she flies into in a private jet and the  "cures" they offer her.  She claims to have only one good day in all of 2014-and that was at Brandi's housewarming party.

He may be 66, but he still looks pretty youthful.  She's younger than him but has a face full of fillers or whatever else that's making her look older than him.  A few years ago, she was still the glamorous former model that married well.  Now she's showing her age, er, plastic surgery more, and all she does is heap praise on him and force her daughters not to eat cake so they can model and be the "better version of her."   What else does she really offer to him but the "you're my king" bullshit and "I was once a model who married a super wealthy man before you that you seem to idolize."  I am sure they had chemistry when they met and married, but I bet her adoration of him just gets way old.  He's probably a creature of comfort so he might not divorce her anytime soon, but I'll bet he does everything he can to take jobs overseas and not spend much time with her.

• Love 1

I love ya, but I just can't wrap my head around this.  It is one thing to tell someone they are acting stupid when defending their wife. It is quite another to accuse someone of assault, when it quite obviously didn't happen.  Flip this for a minute. Do you know many women who would agree to befriend someone who made false allegations of assault against their husband?  Yo never apologized for what she said. In fact, she never even acknowledged it. Ken touched her arm and Yo turned it into a dramatically horrid event.  I actually felt pretty terrible for Ken. He didn't do anything.

I have seen nothing that implies Yolanda is willing to move on. In fact, she takes every opportunity to make it clear she has not moved on. Her toast at the dinner party, calling out Lisa, was incredibly petty and ridiculous.  Lisa said the opening of PUMP happened before she and Yo made up.  

And, what kind of hostess makes everyone at the party feel incredibly uncomfortable?  

Ken called Yolanda stupid in one of the encounters-not just that she was acting stupid.  Supposedly there was a brief lunch between Lisa and Yolanda and they agreed to move on before the Palm Springs star thing.  I think Yolanda is clueless that she needs to also apologize to Ken for an unwarranted accusation of touching.  If Lisa wants to move on then she needs to specifically tell Yolanda it is a no go until she acknowledges that Ken did not touch her.   Yolanda  obviously extended an invitation to Ken and he declined.   Lisa essentially did the same thing with Adrienne-Adrienne and she had drinks Adrienne apologized and Lisa continued to put her down and ignore her.  So Yolanda should have been forewarned that Lisa idea of moving on and hers may differ. 

I don't think the entire party felt uncomfortable about Yolanda singling Lisa out in her toast.  I just think Yolanda needs to back off the toasts-her toasts are BS both the ones she makes at her party and the one at Brandi's.  If I understand these women correctly they are suppose to encourage and support each others' business endeavors. Lisa in her blog expected the others to congratulate and drool over PUMP and forgive her for not attending events last year or inviting them to the opening because she was consumed with PUMP.  Personally, I would tell Lisa should could hold that thought for a long time.  You can't expect someone's support if you aren't inclusive of them.  Uncomfortable was probably reserved for Brandi's behavior.

There was a time between the Reunion and filming resuming that many of these issues could be resolved-the Lady Gaga video.  Lisa and Kyle spent two days together and Yolanda spent a day with Lisa.  I guess it is a test to see what makes for good TV.  I would like to see ken and David in the same room again.  With the addition of Vince and Harry -who both know David it is time for the men folk to play nice.  It must be hard on Mohamed that Ken and Yolanda are at odds-maybe he should try and broker the peace.  Bad idea though to throw Yolanda's children in her face and for Lisa to go on about her love for Yolanda's children and disdain for Yolanda.

• Love 2

I don't think the entire party felt uncomfortable about Yolanda singling Lisa out in her toast.  I just think Yolanda needs to back off the toasts-her toasts are BS both the ones she makes at her party and the one at Brandi's.  If I understand these women correctly they are suppose to encourage and support each others' business endeavors. Lisa in her blog expected the others to congratulate and drool over PUMP and forgive her for not attending events last year or inviting them to the opening because she was consumed with PUMP.  Personally, I would tell Lisa should could hold that thought for a long time.  You can't expect someone's support if you aren't inclusive of them.  Uncomfortable was probably reserved for Brandi's behavior.

I haven't seen anything from Lisa this season that implies she is expecting kudos for PUMP.  She may have mentioned it in last seasons blog, back when they didn't hide their disdain for her. She made some nasty comments after the entire cast turned on her. The horror!

Honestly, I don't know what people want from Lisa.  The entire cast had a problem with her and said nasty things about her and Ken. She lashed back. So? She agrees to move on, she's fake.  She still has a problem, then she holds a grudge.  She shows up at a party, it's because of the cameras. Doesn't show up, it's because she controls production.  The biggest problem these women have with Lisa is that she knows how to control her image.  That's it. 

Good gravy, does Lisa own Bravo?  I mean, when the cast of VPR was complaining about their salary, many were blaming Lisa.  I just think that some give Lisa way too much credit. She's a failed actress who has managed to run some marginally successful restaurants. I

• Love 3

Good Grief, the woman accused Ken of assaulting her!!! She claimed he "grabbed her elbow/arm" when he did no such thing and she stands by that even in the face of video evidence that he did not touch her, let alone grab her. She touched him, his hand so I guess by her standards, Yolanda assaulted Ken! Yolanda is looking to become Queen Bee of the BH show in order to get her own spinoff and Lisa V stands in her way.

I also do not buy into the idea that David just happened to show up in dirty, raggedy jeans to a formal party, even he knows better than to do that. I suspect that Yolanda called him after Ken said that David is never around and he rushed over to quash the idea that he was not around much, even though the truth is he was not. Both times Ken called Yolanda "stupid" or asked her "are you stupid", he was not out of line IMO. She either did not allow Lisa to answer a question or she interrupted a conversation she had no business being involved in. Wasn't that 1 of Yolanda's pet peeves she talked about her first season, not allowing a HW to answer a question and getting involved in a disagreement that does not involve you? Again, it is "do as I say, not as I do" Yolanda!

ETA, When Lisa introduced Yolanda to the show/cast she said that she was close to Yolanda's ex husband, Mohammad, and their children. She has never hid that fact nor has she backed away from it.

I cannot defend Yolanda for the false accusations nor defend Ken's boorish behavior.  Ken has been out of line with Mauricio, Paul, Michael Ohoeven.  Don't call people stupid-Ken did it, putting it in a question form does not minimize the damage.

I agree Yolanda does not follow her own rules, my least favorite of which is telling the men they can't get involved in the women's conversations.  Ken does the same though-something he know regrets.  He had no business insulting Paul and Mauricio in defense of Brandi-something that was truly none of his business.

Lisa needs to understand you can't claim to love someone's children and insult one of the parents week after week.  Not a good thing.   If she truly cared for Yolanda's children she would truly move on from the unpleasantness instead of writing these silly blogs week after week. 

I don't know if you can come back from being accused of assault. Yo accusing Ken of grabbing her has never been addressed on camera, as far as I know.

People who have been on the end of Ken accusing them of things that are not true have managed to move on and forgive Ken. 

Since it was on camera it was pretty much an empty accusation.  Yolanda has a few too many empty accusations but then again so has Ken.

• Love 2

Ken called Yolanda stupid in one of the encounters-not just that she was acting stupid.  Supposedly there was a brief lunch between Lisa and Yolanda and they agreed to move on before the Palm Springs star thing.  I think Yolanda is clueless that she needs to also apologize to Ken for an unwarranted accusation of touching.  If Lisa wants to move on then she needs to specifically tell Yolanda it is a no go until she acknowledges that Ken did not touch her.   Yolanda  obviously extended an invitation to Ken and he declined.   Lisa essentially did the same thing with Adrienne-Adrienne and she had drinks Adrienne apologized and Lisa continued to put her down and ignore her.  So Yolanda should have been forewarned that Lisa idea of moving on and hers may differ. 

I don't think the entire party felt uncomfortable about Yolanda singling Lisa out in her toast.  I just think Yolanda needs to back off the toasts-her toasts are BS both the ones she makes at her party and the one at Brandi's.  If I understand these women correctly they are suppose to encourage and support each others' business endeavors. Lisa in her blog expected the others to congratulate and drool over PUMP and forgive her for not attending events last year or inviting them to the opening because she was consumed with PUMP.  Personally, I would tell Lisa should could hold that thought for a long time.  You can't expect someone's support if you aren't inclusive of them.  Uncomfortable was probably reserved for Brandi's behavior.

There was a time between the Reunion and filming resuming that many of these issues could be resolved-the Lady Gaga video.  Lisa and Kyle spent two days together and Yolanda spent a day with Lisa.  I guess it is a test to see what makes for good TV.  I would like to see ken and David in the same room again.  With the addition of Vince and Harry -who both know David it is time for the men folk to play nice.  It must be hard on Mohamed that Ken and Yolanda are at odds-maybe he should try and broker the peace.  Bad idea though to throw Yolanda's children in her face and for Lisa to go on about her love for Yolanda's children and disdain for Yolanda.

Ken called her, Yolanda, "stupid" when she accused him of assaulting her at last seasons finale! In PR he asked her if she was stupid when she kept interrupting Lisa at the dinner when they all went at her at once. Both times, IMO, he was within his rights and on point, Yolanda was acting stupid in PR and she was stupid accusing Ken of assaulting her when he did not. Also, Andy did address Yolanda's assault claim at the reunion and she stood by her initial claim despite everyone saying he did not, Yolanda refused to back down or retract her wild accusation and I doubt she ever will no matter what. Why is it ok for David to never show up to any events/gatherings but not for Ken to miss 1 or 2?

It does not matter if anyone else felt uncomfortable about Yolanda's swipe at Lisa during her toast, it was meant to offend Lisa and it did. How does that reflect Yolanda's hostess skills that she likes to brag about? IMO, it reflects badly on her, it made her look petty, childish and spiteful. The PUMP opening happened before they met and came to some sort of understanding about moving forward. It appears that it is Yolanda that refused to move forward not Lisa.

Yolanda had no problem snipping about Lisa to Mohammad and was promptly shut down by him. His loyalty seems to be with Lisa, not Yolanda and I am sure that he knows how Lisa feels about him, Yolanda and their children. Lisa has not said 1 bad word about any of their children and has kept the disagreement between the adults while acknowledging her love for Mohammad and the kids.

• Love 2

I cannot defend Yolanda for the false accusations nor defend Ken's boorish behavior.  Ken has been out of line with Mauricio, Paul, Michael Ohoeven.  Don't call people stupid-Ken did it, putting it in a question form does not minimize the damage.

I agree Yolanda does not follow her own rules, my least favorite of which is telling the men they can't get involved in the women's conversations.  Ken does the same though-something he know regrets.  He had no business insulting Paul and Mauricio in defense of Brandi-something that was truly none of his business.

Lisa needs to understand you can't claim to love someone's children and insult one of the parents week after week.  Not a good thing.   If she truly cared for Yolanda's children she would truly move on from the unpleasantness instead of writing these silly blogs week after week. 

People who have been on the end of Ken accusing them of things that are not true have managed to move on and forgive Ken. 

Since it was on camera it was pretty much an empty accusation.  Yolanda has a few too many empty accusations but then again so has Ken.

How do you think David or Yolanda would react if Lisa made that kind of accusation against David? How would they react, would they just move on or would they go for blood? Yes, Ken has stepped into it several times defending Brandi of all people and he is now paying for it with egg on his face to boot and he has gotten upset when defending his wife. Ken apologized to Mauricio at the reunion.......Yolanda did not apologize. 

Lisa has not insulted Yolanda, she has questioned her motives, there is a difference IMO.

IMO, there is a difference between calling someone stupid and asking them if they are stupid. The first is a statement, the second is giving them the ability to restate or rethink what they just said.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2

I haven't seen anything from Lisa this season that implies she is expecting kudos for PUMP.  She may have mentioned it in last seasons blog, back when they didn't hide their disdain for her. She made some nasty comments after the entire cast turned on her. The horror!

Honestly, I don't know what people want from Lisa.  The entire cast had a problem with her and said nasty things about her and Ken. She lashed back. So? She agrees to move on, she's fake.  She still has a problem, then she holds a grudge.  She shows up at a party, it's because of the cameras. Doesn't show up, it's because she controls production.  The biggest problem these women have with Lisa is that she knows how to control her image.  That's it. 

Good gravy, does Lisa own Bravo?  I mean, when the cast of VPR was complaining about their salary, many were blaming Lisa.  I just think that some give Lisa way too much credit. She's a failed actress who has managed to run some marginally successful restaurants. I

See last week's blog http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-v-yes-love-is-a-big-word  Lisa did expect the other women to congratulate her on PUMP and excuse her absences from last year.  So it is reoccurring behavior.

I think Lisa has been pretty equal in her condemnation of much of the cast.  The danger is in lumping them together.  I really don't think Lisa has been treated poorly by Kyle or Kim this year.  Yolanda is foolish in so many ways because she treats this show as a job and can't understand that some of her words and accusations hurt and that a simple moving on is not sufficient. My problem with both Lisa and Yolanda-don't agree to move on and then pick away at each other's behavior for not moving on.  I truly believe Lisa and Yolanda need to have a conversation and talk out their issues.  It does not help that Yolanda continues to defend that idiot Brandi.

Lisa does own Vanderpump Rules and as an Executive Producer she does have the say in the cast salaries.  She has even made the comment they make what they make to keep them more in line with what wait staff would make.  Lisa does not own Bravo but she is a key player in two of its most successful shows.

• Love 1

Lisa needs to understand you can't claim to love someone's children and insult one of the parents week after week.  Not a good thing.   If she truly cared for Yolanda's children she would truly move on from the unpleasantness instead of writing these silly blogs week after week

Honestly, I'm not seeing Lisa insulting Yo as a parent.  

From her blog (the same portion that you quoted):

"Yes, love is a big word, and that hurt to see that. I don't use it flippantly. I love Mohammed and Yolanda's children. Of that, I am sure. Many,many weekends and lunches with them and Mohamed have created that bond. I have always been hopeful that Yolanda would be included in that equation."

Nope, don't see it. So, saying you love Mohamed (Lisa has never hidden this), and being close to their children is an insult to Yolanda?  

• Love 3

How do you think David or Yolanda would react if Lisa made that kind of accusation against David? How would they react, would they just move on or would they go for blood? Yes, Ken has stepped into it several times defending Brandi of all people and he is now paying for it with egg on his face to boot and he has gotten upset when defending his wife. Ken apologized to Mauricio at the reunion.......Yolanda did not apologize. 

Lisa has not insulted Yolanda, she has questioned her motives, there is a difference IMO.

IMO, there is a difference between calling someone stupid and asking them if they are stupid. The first is a statement, the second is giving them the ability to restate or rethink what they just said.

I think by Foster removing himself from many of the events-his so-called work schedule he is probably not at risk for being accused of anything.  I am sure Yolanda would be steamed if someone accused David of touching/grabbing them.  Yolanda had her say with Taylor when Taylor made unwarranted accusations about David and maybe they are okay now?

Sorry Wire-Ken was being an aggressive insulting little man when he dropped the stupid bombs on both Yolanda and Paul and Adrienne.  There are a lot of things to say about a person or to a person but never has stupid been a good way to go.  Again I say Yolanda's biggest downfall is continuing to side with Brandi and after Tuesday's episode it is clear that Ken and Lisa are correct in their assessment of Brandi.  I just think because Yolanda and the Todd's have so much in common someone needs to bring them together and get to the root of the problem.

I noticed Yolanda is back in Korea undergoing treatment so I doubt she will be weighing in on Tuesday's episode.  I do believe Yolanda owes Lisa an apology for calling her out during the toast.

From her blog (the same portion that you quoted):

"Yes, love is a big word, and that hurt to see that. I don't use it flippantly. I love Mohammed and Yolanda's children. Of that, I am sure. Many,many weekends and lunches with them and Mohamed have created that bond. I have always been hopeful that Yolanda would be included in that equation."

Nope, don't see it. So, saying you love Mohamed (Lisa has never hidden this), and being close to their children is an insult to Yolanda?  

Lisa isn't insulting Yolanda's parenting abilities she is insulting Yolanda as a human being and her treatment of Lisa.  Essentially, don't tell the world how much you love my kids and then insult me.  When Yolanda's parenting abilities were on the line (something Yolanda out into play) Lisa was supportive in her blogs.

• Love 2

In response to the discussion of Yolanda pampering her husband, I'd like to make a comment.  I think that we, as viewers of a TV show, have no real idea how much Yo has suffered and how much David has given in the way of help to her. IMHO, we're hardly watching real lives on this "reality" show!  If we were, why don't we see the arguments between husbands and wives?  Every couple has them!

I know someone who was disabled in an accident, and her husband has to do nearly everything for her.  She can no longer drive or cook or do much of anything, but they constantly act like the perfect couple.  She thanks him for everything -- even the most minute things that most of us wouldn't thank our husbands for.  I know she's doing it because she's so grateful for everything he does, so "thank yous" and hugs and kisses are a natural thing for her.  In a group setting, it's not unusual for her to call him "my prince." 

I'm just putting this out there because I think we have no idea how much (a little or a lot) the Lyme's has affected her and how much David has done for her.  If she was desperate enough to fly to Korea, I don't think she feels too well, or else she is hell-bent to see some help against this disease.  I think Yo has a long way to go in raising kids, etc., and she can drive me crazy, but the Lyme's disease and its effects are something else.

Sorry for being so long-winded!  *red face*

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

I think by Foster removing himself from many of the events-his so-called work schedule he is probably not at risk for being accused of anything.  I am sure Yolanda would be steamed if someone accused David of touching/grabbing them.  Yolanda had her say with Taylor when Taylor made unwarranted accusations about David and maybe they are okay now?

Sorry Wire-Ken was being an aggressive insulting little man when he dropped the stupid bombs on both Yolanda and Paul and Adrienne.  There are a lot of things to say about a person or to a person but never has stupid been a good way to go.  Again I say Yolanda's biggest downfall is continuing to side with Brandi and after Tuesday's episode it is clear that Ken and Lisa are correct in their assessment of Brandi.  I just think because Yolanda and the Todd's have so much in common someone needs to bring them together and get to the root of the problem.

I noticed Yolanda is back in Korea undergoing treatment so I doubt she will be weighing in on Tuesday's episode.  I do believe Yolanda owes Lisa an apology for calling her out during the toast.

Lisa isn't insulting Yolanda's parenting abilities she is insulting Yolanda as a human being and her treatment of Lisa.  Essentially, don't tell the world how much you love my kids and then insult me.  When Yolanda's parenting abilities were on the line (something Yolanda out into play) Lisa was supportive in her blogs.

As I said, Ken stepped into it and ended up with egg on his face, I would include Michael, Paul and Mauricio but I do not think he was off when it came to Yolanda, either time. Both times, Yolanda was aggressive toward Lisa, very aggressive and it never made sense either time. I do think it is acceptable to defend your wife when a pile on is occurring and that is exactly what happened both times.

I do think David's work schedule interferes with filming but at the same time, they know the filming schedule in advance and he could adjust his to be more accommodating but I don't think he wants to. IMO, he believes the show is way beneath him and is only doing it in order to get Yolanda her own spin off show. I do think Yolanda resents Lisa's friendship with Mohammad, big time and I don't see her ever getting over that....ever! I do think Lisa had hoped to become close to Yolanda as well but Yolanda was not open to it, she, Yolanda, thinks she is better than all of the other women, including Lisa.

• Love 1

As I said, Ken stepped into it and ended up with egg on his face, I would include Michael, Paul and Mauricio but I do not think he was off when it came to Yolanda, either time. Both times, Yolanda was aggressive toward Lisa, very aggressive and it never made sense either time. I do think it is acceptable to defend your wife when a pile on is occurring and that is exactly what happened both times.

I do think David's work schedule interferes with filming but at the same time, they know the filming schedule in advance and he could adjust his to be more accommodating but I don't think he wants to. IMO, he believes the show is way beneath him and is only doing it in order to get Yolanda her own spin off show. I do think Yolanda resents Lisa's friendship with Mohammad, big time and I don't see her ever getting over that....ever! I do think Lisa had hoped to become close to Yolanda as well but Yolanda was not open to it, she, Yolanda, thinks she is better than all of the other women, including Lisa.

Here is my take on Yolanda maybe because she was a model, maybe because she was married to Mohamed and wealthy (although she had to take him to court to get a decent divorce settlement), maybe it is being married to the 16 time Grammy award winning David Foster (just in case anyone has forgotten) or a combination of the three -I think Yolanda and unreasonably so, really gets her feelings hurt if she is excluded.  She hated Kyle for two years because Kyle didn't know Yolanda was in her driveway and Yolanda felt slighted. 

Last year she was mad at Lisa for not have Ken's birthday dinner on another night (unreasonable), the first year she claimed Kim stood her up three times for a cleanse date, then she was mad at Lisa for not going to the silly painting party.  I don't think it is so much Yolanda doesn't like Lisa and Ken having a relationship with Mohamed-I think she likes being acknowledged as the mother of his children and someone who works with Mohamed on the designs of his projects.  BTW I think Mohamed likes Ken and Lisa just as much as he likes David and Yolanda-they just have different roles.

I don't agree with Lisa being piled up on anymore than I agree with Teresa being piled up on.  I was really hoping that Lisa would unleash the same fervor and umbrage towards Brandi that she did Adrienne or in the alternative simply say-"Brandi you knew it was a joke-why are you doing this?"  I found Yolanda and Kim out of line but by that time everyone else had dropped out of the conversation. Ken's anger should have been directed at those two and of course Brandi-not Kyle, Mauricio, Joyce and Michael.   I also remember Ken deeply criticizing Michael for defending his wife against Brandi-after Brandi called Joyce stupid among other things . There's that word again.  And it was Ken after a defeated Brandi left table that started that embarrassing counting of everyone at the table that liked Brandi making it sound as if the Ohoevens were so wrong in their observations.

You raise an interesting point about David Foster-I don't recall ever seeing him at another RH home.  I do think like Mauricio he is really busy (I have noticed Mauricio arrives separately from Kyle at events the last two seasons-especially to the Fosters) and I don't think David likes the back and forth arguing, which is why he should never invite Brandi to his home again. It may be why he gets along with the likes of Mohamed and Dr. Phil.  As far as last year's finale I found it odd that Carlton's husband wasn't featured and he was on the Board of Directors of the BH Chamber of Commerce, maybe production held him back???.  I don't sense he finds the others beneath him but I do think a few of them have misbehaved at his home-Taylor and Brandi and Ken last year.  Ken mocking Michael and Mauricio had to be uncomfortable for David.  Of course Ken's comment was second only in insults to his beloved's "Dream Team" comment and of course Brandi's direct insults  Again I do believe Ken was of the mindset he was defending Brandi but Ken's behavior was rude.   I think this year they have a nice group of husbands-no Kelsey or Russell types and I just wish they could pull it all together.

I guess my gripe with Yolanda is I find her a little harsh when she deals with those she has issues.  I also don't believe Yolanda has all the facts straight and once she is found in err she really becomes quite defensive and dismissive of the truth.  So for this to work Yolanda needs to take a hit off the peace pipe and  apologize to Ken for false allegations of touching her. 

In response to the discussion of Yolanda pampering her husband, I'd like to make a comment.  I think that we, as viewers of a TV show, have no real idea how much Yo has suffered and how much David has given in the way of help to her. IMHO, we're hardly watching real lives on this "reality" show!  If we were, why don't we see the arguments between husbands and wives?  Every couple has them!

I know someone who was disabled in an accident, and her husband has to do nearly everything for her.  She can no longer drive or cook or do much of anything, but they constantly act like the perfect couple.  She thanks him for everything -- even the most minute things that most of us wouldn't thank our husbands for.  I know she's doing it because she's so grateful for everything he does, so "thank yous" and hugs and kisses are a natural thing for her.  In a group setting, it's not unusual for her to call him "my prince." 

I'm just putting this out there because I think we have no idea how much (a little or a lot) the Lyme's has affected her and how much David has done for her.  If she was desperate enough to fly to Korea, I don't think she feels too well, or else she is hell-bent to see some help against this disease.  I think Yo has a long way to go in raising kids, etc., and she can drive me crazy, but the Lyme's disease and its effects are something else.

Sorry for being so long-winded!  *red face*

You are so much more generous than I am!  Because I can't help but think that she traveled to the land of plastic surgery for other reasons than Lyme disease! And I'm also reminded of how much she raved about her King showing up to the hospital for her surgery in her early episodes and treating that like it was some huge imposition to him that she was grateful. That's pretty much basic human decency as a spouse and she treated it like he did something extraordinary.  He may just be the most incredible caretaker ever, but the way she raves over every simple thing he does and her "let's write love letters to each other every day..." as though he walks on water.  It's bizarre to me.

• Love 3

I love my brother and I LOOOVE his kids.  I don't like his ex-wife, K.  My bro has a good relationship with her.  Therefore out of respect and love for my bro and nefs, I would never utter a disparaging word about her to any of them.  It has nothing to do with me caring about insulting her.  It's about respecting my bro and his kids.

Trust that I have raged about her to my husband and friends. Lordy.  But there's a line I don't cross when say that I love someone and/or their kids.

That said, my ex-SIL is stupid. /Ken

• Love 2

Lisa isn't insulting Yolanda's parenting abilities she is insulting Yolanda as a human being and her treatment of Lisa.

When did this happen? And what did she say? Was it during the toast? Because I was cringing so hard during the party I may have missed it.

Edited by MatildaMoody

When did this happen? And what did she say? Was it during the toast? Because I was cringing so hard during the party I may have missed it.

It's in Lisa's blog.  Damn.  I haven't read any of the blogs this season because I spend entirely too much time here to begin with.  But it's true that sometimes the most noteworthy stuff does get commented on here. I'm going to have to start reading them.  I'm not good at being left out of the loop.  Any loop. LOL

• Love 1

It's in Lisa's blog.  Damn.  I haven't read any of the blogs this season because I spend entirely too much time here to begin with.  But it's true that sometimes the most noteworthy stuff does get commented on here. I'm going to have to start reading them.  I'm not good at being left out of the loop.  Any loop. LOL

Is it Lisa's most recent blog? I read that the other day and didn't see her insult to Yolanda, can someone tell me what she said? Or was the insult when she said (paraphrasing) that Yolanda was enabling Brandi's behavior and letting her be the center of attention? She didn't say it directly, but that was the gist. Was there some other insult that I missed?

• Love 1

Is it Lisa's most recent blog? I read that the other day and didn't see her insult to Yolanda, can someone tell me what she said? Or was the insult when she said (paraphrasing) that Yolanda was enabling Brandi's behavior and letting her be the center of attention? She didn't say it directly, but that was the gist. Was there some other insult that I missed?

It was in last week's blog-I quoted the pertinent excerpt.   I wasn't claiming  Lisa was attacking Yolanda's parenting skills.  What I said is Lisa going on and on about spending time with Mohamed and the kids, how she loves them and hoping to make Yolanda part of the equation she has overstepped.  If you are at publicly at odds with mommy don't expect me to be part of isolating her "from the equation".  Yolanda's children will take their mom's side everyday over grumpy Ken Todd's.

Brandi has major meltdowns over LeAnn mentioning her children and LeAnn has Brandi's children 50% of the time and is their stepmother.  What Lisa was complaining about is Yolanda saying love is a strong word. Lisa feelings are hurt that Yolanda doesn't profess to love her.   I agree.  Yolanda is very upfront about relationships.  She has made it clear not everyone is a BFF.  To me the word love is overused on this show.  This all started with Brandi, the women with endless BFFs, and the woman who is running around saying things like-"you know you love me".    So for Lisa to bring up her love for Yolanda's children when she and Ken are at odds with Yolanda is crossing a boundary.  I get what Lisa was trying to get across that she and Ken were open to loving Yolanda in the context of being the Hadid children's mother.

This week's blog.  Of course Lisa is all over Yolanda for excusing Brandi's behavior as that of a naughty child.  Last year when it suited Lisa, she too made excuses for Brandi for indefensible behavior.  To me the difference between Yolanda and Lisa-last year Yolanda confronted Brandi over her behavior at SUR and got her out of SUR before she could do more harm. All Lisa could say is-why did you let her go? Lisa then said it wasn't her place to chastise Brandi and make excuses to Joyce about Brandi's insulting behavior. 

The blogs Lisa is presently putting out do not sound like someone that has moved on from last year in regards to Kyle and Yolanda.  I do applaud Lisa for continuing to define the perimeters of her relationship with Brandi.  However, I think she should think twice about writing barbs about anyone else who gives  Brandi a slight pass.  Once Lisa saw the light, she cannot expect others who have moved on from Brandi to blindly follow her-the once biggest defender of Brandi.

• Love 3

It was in last week's blog-I quoted the pertinent excerpt.   I wasn't claiming  Lisa was attacking Yolanda's parenting skills.  What I said is Lisa going on and on about spending time with Mohamed and the kids, how she loves them and hoping to make Yolanda part of the equation she has overstepped.  If you are at publicly at odds with mommy don't expect me to be part of isolating her "from the equation".  Yolanda's children will take their mom's side everyday over grumpy Ken Todd's.

OK, I read that part of her blog as a response to Yolanda's "Love is a strong word." That it was an insult to Yolanda totally went over my head since she said that she was hoping to include Yolanda in that equation. I'll take your word for it as I find that reading the blogs once is usually enough for me.

ETA: It's too bad though, I was hoping for some major piece of shade being thrown Yo's way.

Edited by MatildaMoody

Yolanda, that's not a picnic basket...

THIS is a picnic basket.

100b9710.jpg

Or if you'd rather go big or go home, there's always this.  (Actually it's the headquarters of Longaberger Basket Co. in Ohio.  Cool, right?)

longaberger2.gif

This is also on their headquarters grounds.  Finally, a basket big enough for all those lemons.

longaberger_0380.jpg

• Love 4

Regarding the BH Chamber of Commerce finale - David was there the whole time last year.  He was outside in the reception area talking to a little kid. My friend was there that night.  There was another event and a bunch of NBA stars were there.  The kid was getting autographs.  Then the BH HWs showed up and went into their event.  David came.  He sat outside until most of the filming was over and talked to this kid who didn't know who he was.  My friend has photos of him and all the BH ladies as they left.  She talked to an extra - they were all unpaid and weren't allowed to talk to any of the stars.  Everyone there was either on contract with Bravo or unpaid extras.  Everyone had to sign waivers. 

I think whoever posted that David doesn't get involved in filming too much because he doesn't want to get dragged into the petty arguments is probably right on target.  Ken probably made his comment because he knew about David being there and was needling Yolanda about David not being "in there" to support her.

Maybe that's why Carlton's husband wasn't filmed that much either because he was there too IIRC.

I wonder how Mohammed and Lisa/Ken met.  They clearly have a close friendship.

Edited by jinjer

Regarding the BH Chamber of Commerce finale - David was there the whole time last year.  He was outside in the reception area talking to a little kid. My friend was there that night.  There was another event and a bunch of NBA stars were there.  The kid was getting autographs.  Then the BH HWs showed up and went into their event.  David came.  He sat outside until most of the filming was over and talked to this kid who didn't know who he was.  My friend has photos of him and all the BH ladies as they left.  She talked to an extra - they were all unpaid and weren't allowed to talk to any of the stars.  Everyone there was either on contract with Bravo or unpaid extras.  Everyone had to sign waivers. 

I think whoever posted that David doesn't get involved in filming too much because he doesn't want to get dragged into the petty arguments is probably right on target.  Ken probably made his comment because he knew about David being there and was needling Yolanda about David not being "in there" to support her.

Maybe that's why Carlton's husband wasn't filmed that much either because he was there too IIRC.

Thanks Jinger-I know I saw pictures of him at the event in jeans and a sports coat.  Yeah, I don't get why Ken did the diss David thing-I would have thought knowing how close Mohamed and David are he just wouldn't go there. 

I think Mohamed and the Todds met during Todds first stay here back in the early 90's.  They left after the Northridge Earthquake in 1994.  Lisa and Ken returned in 2003/2004 to accompany Pandora while she attended Pepperdine.

I think the one to broker the truce between Yolanda and Ken is obviously Mohamed.  Mohamed has been a part of the show for the last five years so he isn't exactly a stranger to the audience.

It was in last week's blog-I quoted the pertinent excerpt.   I wasn't claiming  Lisa was attacking Yolanda's parenting skills.  What I said is Lisa going on and on about spending time with Mohamed and the kids, how she loves them and hoping to make Yolanda part of the equation she has overstepped.  If you are at publicly at odds with mommy don't expect me to be part of isolating her "from the equation".  Yolanda's children will take their mom's side everyday over grumpy Ken Todd's.

Brandi has major meltdowns over LeAnn mentioning her children and LeAnn has Brandi's children 50% of the time and is their stepmother.  What Lisa was complaining about is Yolanda saying love is a strong word. Lisa feelings are hurt that Yolanda doesn't profess to love her.   I agree.  Yolanda is very upfront about relationships.  She has made it clear not everyone is a BFF.  To me the word love is overused on this show.  This all started with Brandi, the women with endless BFFs, and the woman who is running around saying things like-"you know you love me".    So for Lisa to bring up her love for Yolanda's children when she and Ken are at odds with Yolanda is crossing a boundary.  I get what Lisa was trying to get across that she and Ken were open to loving Yolanda in the context of being the Hadid children's mother.

This week's blog.  Of course Lisa is all over Yolanda for excusing Brandi's behavior as that of a naughty child.  Last year when it suited Lisa, she too made excuses for Brandi for indefensible behavior.  To me the difference between Yolanda and Lisa-last year Yolanda confronted Brandi over her behavior at SUR and got her out of SUR before she could do more harm. All Lisa could say is-why did you let her go? Lisa then said it wasn't her place to chastise Brandi and make excuses to Joyce about Brandi's insulting behavior. 

The blogs Lisa is presently putting out do not sound like someone that has moved on from last year in regards to Kyle and Yolanda.  I do applaud Lisa for continuing to define the perimeters of her relationship with Brandi.  However, I think she should think twice about writing barbs about anyone else who gives  Brandi a slight pass.  Once Lisa saw the light, she cannot expect others who have moved on from Brandi to blindly follow her-the once biggest defender of Brandi.

Yolanda chastised Lisa last season for doing the very same thing she is doing this season, "mothering Brandi". There are no ifs ands or buts about it, Yolanda is mothering Brandi, she even admitted to doing it on WWHL except that she has nothing to do with Brandi once filming ends, again, her words not mine. Yolanda and Brandi are not real friends, they do not hang out or even talk on the phone once filming ends, talk about double standards.

IMO, all Lisa was saying in her blog was that they tried to develop a true friendship with Yolanda but that Yolanda was not open to it and I believe Lisa. Yolanda resents Lisa because of her relationship with Mohammad. I do not think Yolanda and Mohammad are all that close but that they make an effort to get along, not a true friendship though, for the sake of their kids and because David is a real friend of/to Mohammad. A telling point for me about their real relationship, Y/M, was her comment to David after Bella's DUI. She gave more credit to David than Mohammad for being there for Bella. It was David that gave credit to Mohammad IMO, Not Yolanda.

Moving on does not mean that things go back to the way they were before feelings were hurt or before the damage was done. Yolanda has been the 1 to throw judgmental comments to Lisa about PS star and PUMP opening, not Lisa to Yolanda.

If David was there then why was he not dressed appropriately for the event and why not be at Yolanda's side? He does not like filming with the rest of the cast, he never has and he never will, so why be on the show at all? Oh, I forgot, he wants a spin off for Yolanda, a Lifestyle/Fitness show featuring her........that is why he graces us with the few times he is on. LOL

Thanks Jinger-I know I saw pictures of him at the event in jeans and a sports coat.  Yeah, I don't get why Ken did the diss David thing-I would have thought knowing how close Mohamed and David are he just wouldn't go there. 

I think Mohamed and the Todds met during Todds first stay here back in the early 90's.  They left after the Northridge Earthquake in 1994.  Lisa and Ken returned in 2003/2004 to accompany Pandora while she attended Pepperdine.

I think the one to broker the truce between Yolanda and Ken is obviously Mohamed.  Mohamed has been a part of the show for the last five years so he isn't exactly a stranger to the audience.

Maybe Mohammad realizes that he is the stumbling block between Yolanda and Lisa/Ken and getting involved will only make matters worse with Yolanda.

• Love 2

Yolanda chastised Lisa last season for doing the very same thing she is doing this season, "mothering Brandi". There are no ifs ands or buts about it, Yolanda is mothering Brandi, she even admitted to doing it on WWHL except that she has nothing to do with Brandi once filming ends, again, her words not mine. Yolanda and Brandi are not real friends, they do not hang out or even talk on the phone once filming ends, talk about double standards.

IMO, all Lisa was saying in her blog was that they tried to develop a true friendship with Yolanda but that Yolanda was not open to it and I believe Lisa. Yolanda resents Lisa because of her relationship with Mohammad. I do not think Yolanda and Mohammad are all that close but that they make an effort to get along, not a true friendship though, for the sake of their kids and because David is a real friend of/to Mohammad. A telling point for me about their real relationship, Y/M, was her comment to David after Bella's DUI. She gave more credit to David than Mohammad for being there for Bella. It was David that gave credit to Mohammad IMO, Not Yolanda.

Moving on does not mean that things go back to the way they were before feelings were hurt or before the damage was done. Yolanda has been the 1 to throw judgmental comments to Lisa about PS star and PUMP opening, not Lisa to Yolanda.

If David was there then why was he not dressed appropriately for the event and why not be at Yolanda's side? He does not like filming with the rest of the cast, he never has and he never will, so why be on the show at all? Oh, I forgot, he wants a spin off for Yolanda, a Lifestyle/Fitness show featuring her........that is why he graces us with the few times he is on. LOL

Maybe Mohammad realizes that he is the stumbling block between Yolanda and Lisa/Ken and getting involved will only make matters worse with Yolanda.

I don't think Yolanda cares about Ken and Lisa relationship with Mohamed.  I think what Yolanda cares about is screen time.  Yolanda's first jabs at Lisa came in Paris (which of course she later denied) about Lisa not really caring for Kim and of course the almighty Yolanda did care.  Cared enough to lie about what she said about Lisa.

You raise a good point about Yolanda crediting David first over Mohamed-interesting that Bella would call David instead of her father.  At first I thought maybe Mohamed was away with Anwar.  Regardless of how these people feel for each other I think the kids are lucky to have both Mohamed and David in their lives especially with Yolanda's health being on the skids.  David daughters seem to be doing quite well so he has a knack for parenting.

I think Lisa, and rightfully so, is still stinging from Yolanda's Hollywood friends comment.  I do feel that Yolanda handed out the tickets to the star ceremony with a little bit of snobbery-she left off Joyce and the Richards sisters.  Yolanda was twice bitten-first Carlton had to make the comment she was a veteran at these events because her child's Godfather had a star (never knew Wiccans had Godparents) and then Lisa made a joke about Giggy getting one.  Yolanda was upset that Lisa attended the star ceremony but not her naturalization ceremony. 

There is a part of me that thinks Yolanda's continuing defense of Brandi's actions has as much to do to show Lisa up as it has to do with tolerating Brandi.  As if Yolanda is going to win the tolerating Brandi endurance contest.  This last episode kind of sealed for me this feeling I was getting that Yolanda is still on the dream team building kick.  I found it odd that she included Brandi, not Kim, Kyle or Lisa with her night before her dinner party dinner to kind of bring Eileen and Lisa closer to she and Brandi.  It goes without saying it was an epic fail.   Too much Brandi is never a good thing.  Yolanda's check please was priceless.

This from Lisa's blog after the BBQ at Kyle's:

"When Yolanda introduces Eileen Davidson as my friend Eileen, that's funny.  I thought you only just met her and she was Lisa R.'s friend, but I understood the message."

I don't understand the message but it leads me to believe there was some sort of contest to stack up friends.  Lisa R. kind of claimed to know Lisa V. and Yolanda equally.  I guess maybe Eileen might go to the Kyle team they worked together last year.

I can't image in BH they would keep David Foster out of a party because of dress code.  It may be something as simple as Teutonic Yolanda not wanting her man in her conversations. Producers waiting to long to put him in the room.  My guess is he and Yolanda had dinner plans after the shoot be it with other RH or some Foster fabulous music types.  Last season was odd for the men -three CEOs and wives that were in bitter disputes with other wives.  Not good for their images.  I think the only one whose wife was a true loser was Carlton/David.

• Love 1

I don't think Yolanda cares about Ken and Lisa relationship with Mohamed.  I think what Yolanda cares about is screen time.  Yolanda's first jabs at Lisa came in Paris (which of course she later denied) about Lisa not really caring for Kim and of course the almighty Yolanda did care.  Cared enough to lie about what she said about Lisa.

You raise a good point about Yolanda crediting David first over Mohamed-interesting that Bella would call David instead of her father.  At first I thought maybe Mohamed was away with Anwar.  Regardless of how these people feel for each other I think the kids are lucky to have both Mohamed and David in their lives especially with Yolanda's health being on the skids.  David daughters seem to be doing quite well so he has a knack for parenting.

I think Lisa, and rightfully so, is still stinging from Yolanda's Hollywood friends comment.  I do feel that Yolanda handed out the tickets to the star ceremony with a little bit of snobbery-she left off Joyce and the Richards sisters.  Yolanda was twice bitten-first Carlton had to make the comment she was a veteran at these events because her child's Godfather had a star (never knew Wiccans had Godparents) and then Lisa made a joke about Giggy getting one.  Yolanda was upset that Lisa attended the star ceremony but not her naturalization ceremony. 

There is a part of me that thinks Yolanda's continuing defense of Brandi's actions has as much to do to show Lisa up as it has to do with tolerating Brandi.  As if Yolanda is going to win the tolerating Brandi endurance contest.  This last episode kind of sealed for me this feeling I was getting that Yolanda is still on the dream team building kick.  I found it odd that she included Brandi, not Kim, Kyle or Lisa with her night before her dinner party dinner to kind of bring Eileen and Lisa closer to she and Brandi.  It goes without saying it was an epic fail.   Too much Brandi is never a good thing.  Yolanda's check please was priceless.

This from Lisa's blog after the BBQ at Kyle's:

"When Yolanda introduces Eileen Davidson as my friend Eileen, that's funny.  I thought you only just met her and she was Lisa R.'s friend, but I understood the message."

I don't understand the message but it leads me to believe there was some sort of contest to stack up friends.  Lisa R. kind of claimed to know Lisa V. and Yolanda equally.  I guess maybe Eileen might go to the Kyle team they worked together last year.

I can't image in BH they would keep David Foster out of a party because of dress code.  It may be something as simple as Teutonic Yolanda not wanting her man in her conversations. Producers waiting to long to put him in the room.  My guess is he and Yolanda had dinner plans after the shoot be it with other RH or some Foster fabulous music types.  Last season was odd for the men -three CEOs and wives that were in bitter disputes with other wives.  Not good for their images.  I think the only one whose wife was a true loser was Carlton/David.

I do think Yolanda cares about Lisa/Ken/Mohammad relationship. She was none to pleased that Mohammad defended Lisa last season. But I also agree she is desperate for camera time, I think she believes she deserves more because of her social standing/$$$$$/husband than the other women.

I don't see Bella calling David before she called her father after her arrest unless Mohammad was out for the evening but I do see Yolanda giving David higher praise than her ex because David is her present and that is more important to her. We only have Yolanda's word that Bella called David and not Mohammad and I am not willing to rely on her word alone at this point.

It is possible that Yolanda is trying to 1 up Lisa, friendship wise, by standing by Brandi despite her vile behavior but it is backfiring on her big time. I still stand by my opinion that Yolanda shared too much personal info with Brandi in the beginning, before she realized that Brandi is a very dangerous loose cannon that loves to take aim at those closest to her, and is afraid of those secrets being revealed publicly.

I think Lisa blog that you quote was in reference to Yolanda's "Hollywood" friend comment, she, Yolanda, had just met Eileen and was calling her a friend which is a bit over the top according to Yolanda's own definition of friendship! LOL Lisa R said she had met Yolanda at casting calls but did not "know" her whereas she has known, been friendly, with Lisa for years. She, Lisa R, also said she has been friends with Kyle for years as well. Where Eileen ends up is anyone's guess right now.

I did not say he was kept out of the party, my feeling is that he never intended to be seen on camera at the party, that he did not plan on officially "attending" the party, hence his manner of dress. I think Yolanda would love to have David film more on the show but that David himself does not want to be filmed all that much, especially outside his home.

• Love 5