Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

I don't think Yolanda will be happy until they include her name in Lyme Disease.  Lou Gehrig had a disease named after him so why not Yolanda?  She needs to settle on a last name though before they name the strain. it would just look bad to have a strike through the official name.  I have Lyme Disease burnout.  I get the impression no RH dare have a charity event that has a disease attached to it.  So far this year we have had hero pets and sweat equity housing.

Are you kidding! Yoyo would be livid if they exerted their energies, influence and money towards anything medical other than Lyme brain. It is a fate worse than death. We know that because if it weren't for the three Mohammed look a likes she would give us sweet release by offing herself.

I not only have Lyme burnout but also a few others.

• Love 7

Such a huge drain and a drag this Yolanda!  Not buying the 3 year death bed storyline AT ALL.

How much energy and bad karma does it take from a person to be this miserable and confrontational in public. SHUT UP already.

I am embarrassed for her, would hate to have all this on film for ever. Constant verbal street fighting over everyone's disrespect of me, me, me.

Goes for the others as well-Stop with the sickness crap. Who cares anymore. Circular conversations. Remind me of teenage girls. Yeah I had some shit for a while and the last thing I wanted to do when I was up and out of the house, was keep talking about "it" much less argue with people about how "sick" I've been and what crummy people everyone is cause they are not putting their lives on hold to feed my insatiable ego. Because I'e been thru so much don't 'cha know. If you don't remember check my online precence

This storyline is beyond stupid. Yolanda is not a nice or gracious person.  Stay in bed Yolanda.

Exactly. I am so tired of her so called journey that I am wishing something was eating the half eaten almonds she uses as crumbs to mark her trail back to the next season. Oh, that she would get stuck in a field of sleeping poppies while on her way to the "emerald city" of lyme disease nirvana.

• Love 7

So, according to Yo, Lyme Disease is:  the biggest global epedemic in today’s world.  Well, what facts does Yo have to back that up?  Not the World Health Organization.  Actually, there are much more serious vector born illnesses out there including malaria with over 200,000,000 cases and over 400,000 deaths last year. Maybe they don't count because the victims are usually poor and from third world countries.

For anyone who is interested, here's a good article from Medscape concerning chronic lyme.  It's a few years old but there are many valid points.  One of the most interesting is: Interestingly, in most longitudinal studies of Lyme disease, the prevalence of chronic post-treatment symptoms is no higher than their prevalence in the population at large.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/748084

Again, I don't mean to offend anyone who does have Lyme and is very sick and struggling.  There are many things about Lyme we do not know but in order learn more, we have to look at every side of the disease, not just Yolanda's.  She's not helping those who are struggling.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 8

So, according to Yo, Lyme Disease is:  the biggest global epedemic in today’s world.  Well, what facts does Yo have to back that up?  Not the World Health Organization.  Actually, there are much more serious vector born illnesses out there including malaria with over 200,000,000 cases and over 400,000 deaths last year. Maybe they don't count because the victims are usually poor and from third world countries.

For anyone who is interested, here's a good article from Medscape concerning chronic lyme.  It's a few years old but there are many valid points.  One of the most interesting is: Interestingly, in most longitudinal studies of Lyme disease, the prevalence of chronic post-treatment symptoms is no higher than their prevalence in the population at large.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/748084

Again, I don't mean to offend anyone who does have Lyme and is very sick and struggling.  There are many things about Lyme we do not know but in order learn more, we have to look at every side of the disease, not just Yolanda's.  She's not helping those who are struggling.

that link took me to a sign in page (didn't take me to the article).

I avoid the phrase "chronic lyme" since it doesn't exist according to the cdc and accepted western medical practices. However post-treatment lyme disease syndrome does exist.

thumbs up (I ran out of my "quota of positive votes for the day"---so strange)

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 4

Someone, PLEASE, someone, GET THIS WOMAN SOME MENTAL HEALTH HELP ASAP!!!!

Yolanda's blog! https://yolandasblog...24/episode-613/

She can't be returning next season, right?

Watching her is pissing me off and that's not the reason I watch this junk.

The entitlement and self serving victimness is off the charts. This is the real her, right. Cause if not, she's excellent at acting like a jerk.

Starting to feel sorry for her kids.

At least we can fast forward and/or turn off.

• Love 6

The more I read and listen to Yo, the more I wonder how much she understands in general --- sans any "brain injury/damage/whatnot." Is she being obtuse on purpose or does she have serious comprehension issues? (I say this with 70% laughter and 30% honest questioning, heh.)  

For example, in the blog that WireWrap posted above, I have to wonder if Yo believes everything she reads on the internet. It's amazing how quick she's willing to lift someone else's words off the page and (inaccurately) attribute them towards her own agenda.

I wonder if she's given any of her money to a Nigerian prince. I hear he needs help.  Maybe together they can cure Lyme*!!!

*Ugh, I feel awful for saying that because my heart goes out to anyone who deals with this, but having yoyo as the spokesperson is just such a huge disservice to actual sufferers.   

Edited by chipsnsalsa
  • Love 8

Blogs that are written outside of the show on an episode are sometimes so memorable, aren't they? Yolanda's takes the cake and is even more memorable than Chef Bernie's "I cry 'fowl'!" rant.

No wonder Bravo wouldn't permit it if for no other reason than it's too damn long. I had to read it in spurts because I couldn't handle all that much bullshit at once. 

How many times did she use the word "unauthentic" instead of inauthentic. 

She can travel but she's not sick guys! She probably won't go to Dubai because she's not supposed to travel due to her health but whatever. 

It's funny to me too that she wants to bitch Kyle out for making what she thinks is "good TV"--I wish Yolanda wanted to make some good TV instead of forcing the Lyme crap down everyone's throat who watches the show. How can she think that anybody wants to hear about thisanymore or in the way she's presenting it? Her response would be how do you think it feels to live with it if one doesn't even want to watch it but that isn't my problem. She can still spread awareness for LD without being on this show. If she doesn't want to film with the other women (something her blog all but said) then why is she doing this? Why is she torturing herself and everyone else if filming is such an unpleasant commitment. Yolanda not being present is half of the reason there's been so much she said, she said in addition to Yolanda putting her own mess out there by behaving the way that she does and revealing the things she reveals. There'd still be a bunch of nonsense to discuss about her health even without the much talked about Munchhausen comment. 

She's going to blame her hostile tone on being Dutch? And people whose first language is English won't get that because in her world English isn't a Germanic language? Okay. 

Yolanda labels people all of the time but it's okay in her mind when she does it. 

TT takes her "purple pen" to Yolanda's blog and it isn't a pretty sight for Yolanda. LOL I am glad to see some bloggers calling Yolanda out for the dangerous and nasty things she is saying/doing on and off the show.

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/02/24/yolanda-foster-officially-sickens-me/#more-20266

This was great. I'm glad more people are starting to see Yolanda for what she is. 

• Love 10

She has got to be kidding with the comparison between Chronic Lyme and early AIDS.

That's... Not even fucking close. Are people shunning those with chronic Lyme? Refusing to interact with them? Refusing to bury them when they die? Hell, are people dying?

I mean that last question seriously. Are people dying from what she says she has?

Also, can someone tell her that questioning her doesn't necessarily mean anything with respect to others who have invisible illnesses? It's even possible to question her because you care about others and she muddies the waters in dangerous ways.

• Love 14

I didn't see the show until I watched it today during lunch.  I couldn't  believe that I was watching a real person with Yo's personality.  I thought I was watching an actress playing the part of a woman whose rectum was way too tight.  She is a REAL LIFE SOURBALL with a persecution complex the size of Texas!  Totally the real McCoy!  She shows up with flowers and can't wait to pounce, to bitch about the unfairness of life and her friends, to criticize, to lecture, to be obnoxious, to show the world how a real bitch can act.  Yolanda is the living personification of pure negativity through and through.  Right now, I'm hoping she doesn't come back next season.

• Love 13

I wonder if she's given any of her money to a Nigerian prince. I hear he needs help.  Maybe together they can cure Lyme*!!!

*Ugh, I feel awful for saying that because my heart goes out to anyone who deals with this, but having yoyo as the spokesperson is just such a huge disservice to actual sufferers.   

The other day I read that the first Nigerian prince astronaut has been stuck in space for some time and needs money to come home..Really....

No, do not feel sorry for calling out bullshit on someone who comes to the forefront for any cause. Sometimes they are the worst spokespeople for whatever they champion - it becomes all about them as 'the face of xxxxxx' - and it's a disservice to other people who are afflicted.

• Love 9

The other day I read that the first Nigerian prince astronaut has been stuck in space for some time and needs money to come home..Really....

No, do not feel sorry for calling out bullshit on someone who comes to the forefront for any cause. Sometimes they are the worst spokespeople for whatever they champion - it becomes all about them as 'the face of xxxxxx' - and it's a disservice to other people who are afflicted.

Another huge inconsistency in the Yolanda journey.  Yolanda claims she wasn't diagnosed until after they finished filming in the fall of 2012-and then it was being in Cedars Sinai-how is it the non-Gigis were diagnosed with chronic Lyme Disease in early 2012?  Yolanda's own words from the Celebration of Yolanda dinner in October of 2015.  http://www.people.com/article/bella-hadid-anwar-hadid-yolanda-foster-lyme-disease

• Love 6

If Yo is so ill, so tired, has such little brain function, has such a terrible time getting out of bed (and let's forget washing her filthy hair), WHY is she even on the show?   Seriously, if it's such a chore, and she has to put in such effort to even get out of bed, why not sit out a season?  Oh wait,  she needs to be the spokesperson for whatever the hell she's promoting this week.     How come it's ok for her to talk to Erica - not to mention Brandi - about the other women, "behind their backs", but she posts non-stop conflicting crap on IG, and they aren't supposed to say a word.   

I have no doubt Yo has something, but she has given up!  Her marriage has failed, and she's all of a sudden so sick she needs a full time nurse (hooker).    She can barely get out of her white bathrobe, but I would say it has little to do with Lyme - but more to do with a failed relationship that she paraded as perfect on TV, she's getting older, and her kids don't need her.    Lyme = Let Yolanda's Misery End! 

What she "holds in the vault" is everything that Brandi found out while pretending to be friends with Lisa & Kyle and inside info from Kim.  And, yes, that was a smug direct threat. 

These women aren't friends, they work together - that's all.  Yo and LisaV aren't friends, they are at best acquaintances - and ONLY because LisaV has respect for Mohammad, and doesn't want to ruin that relationship.   No Yolanda, nobody has your back, not even Erica.   The minute filming ends, she is off to do her own thing.  Nobody will be bringing you bone marrow broth, helping you find a new man, or even having lunch with you.  They all have lives.  

• Love 13

Another huge inconsistency in the Yolanda journey.  Yolanda claims she wasn't diagnosed until after they finished filming in the fall of 2012-and then it was being in Cedars Sinai-how is it the non-Gigis were diagnosed with chronic Lyme Disease in early 2012?  Yolanda's own words from the Celebration of Yolanda dinner in October of 2015.  http://www.people.com/article/bella-hadid-anwar-hadid-yolanda-foster-lyme-disease

Lyme is a debilitating disease that affects the patient's ability to correctly remember events and put them into a chronological order, #shoudawrittenitdown

• Love 7

Last nites episode reminded me of watching the Jodi Arias testimony (minus her violence), mind games, not making sense, distortion of the truth (aka LVP) do you believe me, or your lying eyes tv audience, eerie facial expressions, dead eyes. Puzzling enough for me to post about her.

Nothing makes sense - why did she agree to be on a reality show; why didn't I find her so seriously obnoxious and distasteful until now. Maybe being bff's with Kim and Brandi made her seem reality tv "normal"?

Tried to read her manifesto and my non - lyme brain shut down. Was only able to read it in entirety thanks to TamaraTattles comments. 

I've been trying to make some sense of Yo's behavior and comments, and was leaning towards some combo of entitlement/mental illness.

. . .until I read up on the Pre-Nup theory. Could she possibly be this much of a pre meditated, manipulative con. If so, this is a story line I can sink my teeth in.

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/12/03/a-completely-hypothetical-intellectual-discussion-with-psylocke/#

I am adopting this comment as my current go to Yo theory:

"Was very intrigued about the AmberKnows
December 3, 2015 at 11:45 am
Actually it’s Munchausen by PreNup."

Calling Juan Martinez.....

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 10

Tried to read her manifesto and my non - lyme brain shut down. Was only able to read it in entirety thanks to TamaraTattles comments. 

I've been trying to make some sense of Yo's behavior and comments, and was leaning towards some combo of entitlement/mental illness.

. . .until I read up on the Pre-Nup theory. Could she possibly be this much of a pre meditated, manipulative con. If so, this is a story line I can sink my teeth in.

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/12/03/a-completely-hypothetical-intellectual-discussion-with-psylocke/#

My wife and I have a dog that we have some arguments about regarding his stupidity versus his cunning.

Wife says he is stupid, I say cunning.

Stupid is being able to stumble on the open door to the room where the cat's food is, Cunning is getting up to watch me leave, so he run over to the room to see if the door was left open.

After reading that I can't help but think about the women I see on "Snapped" - yoyo may not be capable of corporal murder, but this makes me believe that she is capable of financial assassination? When you think about her 'earning potential' as an aging dipshit housewife and what she can continue to 'earn' as a woman with diminished brain capacity and a 'chronic' illness with a pre-nup that grants her funds because of the sickness??

Yo seems to have the 'cunning gene' in place and working.

• Love 6

that link took me to a sign in page (didn't take me to the article).

I avoid the phrase "chronic lyme" since it doesn't exist according to the cdc and accepted western medical practices. However post-treatment lyme disease syndrome does exist.

thumbs up (I ran out of my "quota of positive votes for the day"---so strange)

Sorry about that.  It's weird the way Medscape works.  If you do a google for 'Medscape Chronic Lyme Disease: The Controversies and the Science', it should be the first result and it shouldn't ask you to log in when you click on that.

• Love 2

Sorry about that.  It's weird the way Medscape works.  If you do a google for 'Medscape Chronic Lyme Disease: The Controversies and the Science', it should be the first result and it shouldn't ask you to log in when you click on that.

Thanks! I've read a ton of medical sources on lyme disease (UpToDate and review articles accessible through PubMed that I can access through work). I think I have lymeburnout. I'm so frustrated by the lack of information provided by THE FACE OF LYME and the limited info she shares is full of inaccuracies and quack propaganda that actually is more harmful than helpful. Also I am frustrated with so much more that Yolanda says and does (some pages back I did some long rambling posts about it).

She makes me feel so guilty---I know I should want her to feel better and for good things to happen to her but truthfully I feel like I'm back in the Roman times, in the crowds at the Colosseum waiting for the gladiators to fight (blood lust) or something like that....I'm so bad. 

• Love 9

I posted this interview with Rinna on Rinna thread-a couple of interesting Yolanda points:  http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/real-housewives-lisa-rinna-dishes-yolanda-and-brandi-chaser-oj-169696

She brings up Munchausen with the usual Rinna, fall over herself nonsense with her reality at the time blah, blah.  In spite of the huge gaff with Yolanda she has remained friends with Erika Jayne. 

This is the most interesting however, according to Rinna, Yolanda and David were divorcing (I assume she means separating and dissolving their marriage) and hid the entire thing from the cast.  It makes me wonder if the scenes in the trailer were filmed after the big announcement.  Also of interest in the Lisar/Yolanda battle is the Jerry O'Connell comment about Yolanda's illness and that essentially she was sick bit her current lifestyle might contribute-this is a very loose interpretation.  So I am curious did Erika and her husband know-since they were couples' friends?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6

Ok, now this is really strange. Possibly the biggest of all her lies/inconsistencies/lyme brain issues.

She said on the reunion stage at the S3 reunion that she had recently been diagnosed with Lyme. That show was filmed in February of 2013.  She said the diagnosis had come a couple of months earlier, which put it in the fall of 2012.  Now she is saying that her kids were diagnosed in early 2012, which would mean they were diagnosed before she was, if you believe her timeline.  

The woman is just a loon. She is a faking faker who fakes. At the end of the day, I have no idea how this will end up, but experience with these shows tells me that whatever is happening in the middle of the season turns drastically by the end of the season. People who were getting hammered away at in the beginning often end up getting a shot at redemption by the end of the season. I am afraid that will be the case here. My most basic wish is that one of these ladies would really call her out on this stuff. Lisa and Kyle tried to explain why it was confusing, but Yo wasn't listening. I want one of them to ask her direct questions about some of these things and ask her to explain what the hell she has been talking about. My fear is that they won't, because they don't want to look like the bad guy. The reality is, they probably all hate her behind the scenes because they know she is a liar. 

• Love 19

It's not the traffic or El Lay Smog

It's that pesky, Lyme Brain Fog.

Running on lemons and vitamin C

Stupid tweets, Instagram IVs

What exactly are her ills?

Beef Broth and all her pills?

and on the other stuff I will pass

imagine, a tube shoved up your ass!

Poor David, he did jump ship

He had his fill of the crazy twit

Imagine the drama, imagine the life

Of dealing with a crazy wife!

The lemon cleanse, pull her teeth!

No one knows, what's underneath?

Is it sick or merely crazy

We don't know, her mind is hazy

Did she run or color her hair

Or is it the makeup she wears?

Is it the pants, in virginal white

or the venom or the spite?

Meet her for lunch, drink a malt,

just don't make her look into the vault

she'll marinate in her shit and then at night

Fire up the computer, to set things 'write'

A lengthy email, CCed to the gals

Letting you know, you aren't her pal

It's a school girl move, to let you know

That she is the one that makes the show?

Poor old yoyo, her nest is getting light

All the little gigi's have begun to take flight

Get out little birds, spread your wings

Escape from that nut and her medical thing

Strut on a catwalk with vacant eyes

that is what mom wants that is her prize

But she isn't done, with her 'warrior' heart

She's really gonna do her part

To cure a disease? Where to start?

at a gala, to do her part!

Talk about her ills and her pain

That there is no sun, only rain

​Pity the fool, on the stage

do not question or she'll rage

It IS LYME, not the hausen munchie

That is why my hair is tied in a scrunchy

It's dirty, I am not lazy

Anything I want, is done by Daisy

This has gone on for a long time

It's not the munchie Hoosen, it's da Lyme.

• Love 20

I love the poetry!

Yolanda has an immediate defense to any criticism about story details: her disease affects her brain. The only thing she knows for sure is what disease she has. All the rest, including treatment and dietary recommendations she may peddle, should be discounted,ignored,because she literally can't know.

That sounds insulting to her journey. It's not, I'm just taking her at her word,and that's the rational response when you do, imho.

• Love 8

I love the poetry!

Yolanda has an immediate defense to any criticism about story details: her disease affects her brain. The only thing she knows for sure is what disease she has. All the rest, including treatment and dietary recommendations she may peddle, should be discounted,ignored,because she literally can't know.

That sounds insulting to her journey. It's not, I'm just taking her at her word,and that's the rational response when you do, imho.

Dutch Ding a Ling and Jenny McCarthy should explore having a medical show. Yoyo can explore goofy medical treatments and Jenny can debunk proven medical science. Yo will have more camera time and Jenny can increase her body count.

FYI: http://www.antivaccinebodycount.com/Anti-Vaccine_Body_Count/Home.html

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9

Ok, now this is really strange. Possibly the biggest of all her lies/inconsistencies/lyme brain issues.

She said on the reunion stage at the S3 reunion that she had recently been diagnosed with Lyme. That show was filmed in February of 2013.  She said the diagnosis had come a couple of months earlier, which put it in the fall of 2012.  Now she is saying that her kids were diagnosed in early 2012, which would mean they were diagnosed before she was, if you believe her timeline.  

The woman is just a loon. She is a faking faker who fakes. At the end of the day, I have no idea how this will end up, but experience with these shows tells me that whatever is happening in the middle of the season turns drastically by the end of the season. People who were getting hammered away at in the beginning often end up getting a shot at redemption by the end of the season. I am afraid that will be the case here. My most basic wish is that one of these ladies would really call her out on this stuff. Lisa and Kyle tried to explain why it was confusing, but Yo wasn't listening. I want one of them to ask her direct questions about some of these things and ask her to explain what the hell she has been talking about. My fear is that they won't, because they don't want to look like the bad guy. The reality is, they probably all hate her behind the scenes because they know she is a liar. 

I think Yolanda's war with LVP started when Lisa and Ken sent her a card that said, "Get well soon", I think she took it is an affront that she would ever get well, they were questioning her illness. Coupled with the didn't realize her uphill battle of finding a disease that she could apply every symptom known to medicine, has a catchy little name, and is endemic in an area with an above average income area and most likely will have affected a few other celebrities.  How many people took the Lyme challenge?  http://lymediseasechallenge.org/this-is-not-the-end/  I guess they are trying it again this year linking it to the cause of autism as well.

• Love 8

I hope this ok to post here. Someone over at reddit made a timeline of Yo's pics. https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/47fs9y/yolandas_timelyme_2014/

Someone else did an open letter to Yolanda in gifs. It's brillant.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/47gvli/an_open_letter_to_yolanda_and_translated_by_gifs/

I'm only up to page 6 but I have to say..

Yophony has "things in the vault"? Remember what happened when Geraldo opened Al Capones vault???

Sounds like Yolanda maybe removing stuff from her social media about THE VAULT but I think this site/article captured most of it:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2823451/real-housewives-star-yolanda-foster-explains-that-the-vault-wasnt-a-threat/

sounds like a threat imo

• Love 9

Am I the only one that desperately wants YoYo to go and open that 'vault'?  Mainly because if it is stuff she knows directly?  The rest know a lot about her as well I suspect.  But even more, I suspect that YoYo's sources might be Brandi and Kim.  Two deluded liars.  I would love to have YoYo start dragging out stuff only to have it blow up as lies in her face.  Or at best holding a tiny little dollop of truth mixed with huge amounts of lies by omission.

Sadly (because I think the best and easiest way to take YoYo down is for her to foolishly try to wage a war of 'secrets') I think she is full of shit and and yet, in an oxymoron type of way, the whole threat is even emptier than her bowels after her daily Daisy Doodle.

• Love 6

I don't think Yo has anything in the vault. I think she had a moment of weakness where she let her anger get the best of her. In other words, she threw that out there as a passive aggressive threat. She has now back peddled because she knows it makes her look less than angelic. Certainly not this woman she claims to be that always lives with such integrity.

• Love 9

I didn't realize how right I was when I said that Yolanda, Kim and Brandi were exactly the same. They have the exact same methods. It's weird how much alike they are. Weird. I can't wait for them to turn on each other.

Way back, when lvp took brandi under her wing I said that the worst place to be for lisa was to be holding the leash that brandi was on. Everyone else was reasonably safe - everyone except the person who THINKS the are safe.

Sure enough, brandi turned on lisa - even tho lisa was trying to be a friend to her. Brandi took it as 'mothering' and flipped out. No one tells her what to do!!!

Their problem is that none of them can take any kind of constructive criticism. They look at it as an attack on their person and then act like idiots after? How dare anyone get into their space....

• Love 5

The vault comment was exactly the same as what Kim did last year and I'm glad that was pointed out in the episode. I'm guessing just like Kim, Yolanda is full of shit and her vault is as empty as her makeup drawer seems to be.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Rinna doesn't back down (I couldnt stand Rinna 2 weeks ago) against Yolanda at the reunion and points out these inconsistencies. 

Edited by nowcheckthat
  • Love 12

I want one of them to ask her direct questions about some of these things and ask her to explain what the hell she has been talking about. My fear is that they won't, because they don't want to look like the bad guy. 

I know it's easier said than done, but I'm hoping one of them manages to speak up. If that just asks short, pointed questions they could probably unravel her in no time. The trouble is that Yolanda will suddenly be stricken with Lyme brain and excuse herself. The other women are screwed just about any way you look at it.

• Love 11

Dutch Ding a Ling and Jenny McCarthy should explore having a medical show. Yoyo can explore goofy medical treatments and Jenny can debunk proven medical science. Yo will have more camera time and Jenny can increase her body count.

FYI: http://www.antivaccinebodycount.com/Anti-Vaccine_Body_Count/Home.html

This would be a massive hit in our anti-science times. Massive. But what will they call it? Delusion for Dummies? 

Sounds like Yolanda maybe removing stuff from her social media about THE VAULT but I think this site/article captured most of it:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2823451/real-housewives-star-yolanda-foster-explains-that-the-vault-wasnt-a-threat/

sounds like a threat imo

It was nothing but a threat. Her particular brand of polite aggression is the scariest kind there is.

• Love 9

I just could.not. read Yo's latest blog post. I don't even watch the show anymore because she and the O.J. women have ruined it for me. 

I'm so sick of the OJ crap also. It's also why I haven't posted on the OJ thread here. I just don't give a shit.

• Love 8

Unlike Yo counting her precious spoons to see what she can/cannot do, she also seems to be counting knives.  She apparently has 5 - all the other women, and when she perceives a slight, she doesn't hesitate to take one out and stab with it.   She is just one unhappy, ego filled woman.  I'm trying to picture her at her attorney's office.   Claiming she's too ill to support herself, despite a prenup, has brain damage from Lyme, and yet if there is one item missed, or a dollar sign out of place, you bet that brain snaps to it.   She feels she deserves to be supported, cherished, and admired for her "journey".   Never did I think I'd feel sorry for David, but man he got out while the getting was good. 

Oh, and good thing she's getting to show off Andre Boccelli - because you have to know unless she pays for a ticket to a concert, she's not seeing him or anyone else David knew, again.

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 18

Unlike Yo counting her precious spoons to see what she can/cannot do, she also seems to be counting knives.  She apparently has 5 - all the other women, and when she perceives a slight, she doesn't hesitate to take one out and stab with it.   She is just one unhappy, ego filled woman.  I'm trying to picture her at her attorney's office.   Claiming she's too ill to support herself, despite a prenup, has brain damage from Lyme, and yet if there is one item missed, or a dollar sign out of place, you bet that brain snaps to it.   She feels she deserves to be supported, cherished, and admired for her "journey".   Never did I think I'd feel sorry for David, but man he got out while the getting was good. 

Oh, and good thing she's getting to show off Andre Boccelli - because you have to know unless she pays for a ticket to a concert, she's not seeing him or anyone else David knew, again.

What is the deal with Yolanda and spoons?  I don't get it.

• Love 1