Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I thought that guy Josh was OK. But he got arrested a few years later for some really crazy stuff. Don't remember what it was now, but I don't think it was a mere misdemeanor. 

Gary seemed a little more normal as well, at least at first. I don't know if he really abused her, but something seems to have happened. I followed him on Twitter eventually, though, and he was really misogynistic. But she's sunk to a new, scary low with the last 3 partners IMO. At least the others weren't already deadbeat parents without custody of their children like Courtland, Nathan and David were. That's always going to be her reality now...Since she's a deadbeat mom. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1

Jenelle is claiming she is being forced my MTV to travel across the country without her newborn baby.  There is no fucking way they are really demanding that she go.  I am sure they would allow her to miss a show right after having a baby.  I know they have contracts but I guess I just don't believe that MTV is so shitty that they would say "nope sorry about your newborn infant, leave her and get on a plane to film a 60 minute special."  No way. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Jenelle is claiming she is being forced my MTV to travel across the country without her newborn baby.  There is no fucking way they are really demanding that she go.  I am sure they would allow her to miss a show right after having a baby.  I know they have contracts but I guess I just don't believe that MTV is so shitty that they would say "nope sorry about your newborn infant, leave her and get on a plane to film a 60 minute special."  No way. 

It is complete bullsnot.

Chelsea isn't going. You know why Janelle is going? I guarantee I know. It is because she said she couldn't go. Then MTV asked Jace's REAL mother Babs and Janelle couldn't have that.

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 14

My take...is jenelle and dave didnt think twice about leaving their daughter for the second time since her birth.   Chelsea is saying mtv wwas supportive of her decision not to attend.  Now jenelle is being called out so she is coming up with poor excuses.   Some of the comments asked her why dave couldnt stay home with the baby or dave and jenelle be away from each other for 24 hours??  

Air pressure is bad for her head?  I flew with my 2 week old daughter when we moved across country.  Think they wanted their second vacation since neither is used to being a FT PARENT!  

• Love 13

Jenelle's totally over it. She had fun doing the cutesy photo shoots, but now she has a living creature on her hands that needs 24 hour care and that just isn't Jenelle's thing. I get the feeling Dave isn't anywhere near as hands on as Nathan was with Kaiser, so Jenelle's looking for any excuse to get out of town. But her fans swear she's changed and is such a good mother....

• Love 18

I get the feeling that UBT is so hands on with Kaiser because he's Nathan's son, and UBT wants to make damn sure Kaiser considers him his dad. I don't see him being so involved with Ensley, or any girl in general. He seems like he's very much a man's man. Now, if he and Jenelle had a son (please god no!), maybe he would be more involved. For now, I see their strategy of dealing with Ensley being "just throw her in her crib, dude!"

• Love 5

Wow... that's special.  It's true that it's not recommended for babies to fly until 2-4 months... but it's because planes are breeding grounds for germs and they have not been vaccinated yet, and have a weak immune system, but nice try Jenelle. Cabin pressure can make them uncomfortable and cause some pain, but their head won't explode or anything, which is what Jenelle probably thinks.

Technically couldn't she say she's on maternity leave? I'm not sure how the reality show contracts work, but any other job she would not be forced to work because she would be on.

mtv probably saw on social media she has already left the baby with other people so why not make her come out and film. 

• Love 1

Jenelle is a famewhore of the highest order. There's no way she's going to miss an all expenses-paid trip to appear at any type of show. She wants to keep on plugging her "brand" at all costs, even it it means being separated from her kids (even if one is practically newborn). Kids can be so tiresome especially on a long trip so Jenelle surely would prefer to go without them, but that wouldn't look good for the Earth Mother persona she's cultivating now, so let's just make MTV the bad guy. 

But let's be real, she had no problems ditching her two week old for a romantic long weekend trip so we all know she'd do again in a heartbeat to glam up a short time later. Especially if Barb is going to be there, as ClassyCourtHeels mentioned.

• Love 6

Nursing takes a lot of commitment and dedication in addition to adhering to a schedule. And of course being in close proximity of the baby. That's something Jenelle isn't able (or doesn't want) to do. So blocked ducts is another convenient excuse. Although that may really be true. I don't know how breast implants affect the ability to nurse a baby. I nursed all my babies but mine were real.

• Love 11

The air pressure isn't good for her head...WTF kind of doctor says that? "Might cause some discomfort" is probably as far as any medical professional would go in advising against it, but the air pressure on an aircraft is not set to "Skull Mis-Shaping" levels. You're not going 20K leagues under the sea, you dumb ass. There's no decompression chamber at the end of an airplane flight, you fucking idiot. Good god I hate these people. 

• Love 18
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Jenelle's totally over it. She had fun doing the cutesy photo shoots, but now she has a living creature on her hands that needs 24 hour care and that just isn't Jenelle's thing. I get the feeling Dave isn't anywhere near as hands on as Nathan was with Kaiser, so Jenelle's looking for any excuse to get out of town. But her fans swear she's changed and is such a good mother....

Nathan may have been an arsehole but at least he ensured that Kaiser wasn't languishing in a cot screaming his head off.  When Kaiser was a newborn he seemed to be spending more time with him than "I'm so tired, dude" Jenelle. 

God I never thought that I would see the day when I would give Nathan parenting points, especially for just keeping a baby alive.  

• Love 15

These bitches (Kail, Jenelle, Amber, Leah) lie like it's no one's business. They've gotten so used to lying from being paid to hawk all those useless products to their idiot minions who believe those products work and that the girls really use them.

• Love 5

They get vitamin K in the hospital, but that's to prevent brain bleeds. And I think it's an eye ointment. 

IDK what the fuck she's talking about with shots.  Also totally skeptical about the blocked ducts.  I mean, taking a weekend trip without your 2 week old newborn could totally eff up your supply.  Whatever, earth mother.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

The air pressure isn't good for her head...WTF kind of doctor says that? "Might cause some discomfort" is probably as far as any medical professional would go in advising against it, but the air pressure on an aircraft is not set to "Skull Mis-Shaping" levels. You're not going 20K leagues under the sea, you dumb ass. There's no decompression chamber at the end of an airplane flight, you fucking idiot. Good god I hate these people. 

Damn you and your pro level snark, Uncle Juice!!  I nearly choked on my lunch.

• Love 2

Blocked ducts can cause mastitis - I got it with my two month old and he's a champion eater. She probably doesn't even breastfeed (no hate from me), but stop with the earth mother crap. She's a freaking moron, like everyone above me has stated much more eloquently. I hate this chick.

• Love 6

Ensley was born January 24, I'm a pediatric nurse, so I know the shot schedule like the back of my hand. In the hospital they get hep b and vitamin k. The next set of shots is 6 weeks-2 months, and includes dtap, pneumococcal, and a second hep b... she is barely a month old, You can't get that set of shots even a day early. Technically, yes... Ensley is "up to date" but that that only means she has had her hep b vaccination at this point. 

I wasn't sure about the air pressure thing, it just isn't something I've ever dealt with, so I looked it up and could not find a single source that said that's an issue outside of causing discomfort. 

Jenelle has a perfectly valid reason not to fly with Ensley (vaccines) so I don't understand why she is saying it's the air pressure thing, she's just making herself look dumb (well...dumber).

• Love 14
19 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I thought that guy Josh was OK. But he got arrested a few years later for some really crazy stuff. Don't remember what it was now, but I don't think it was a mere misdemeanor. 

Josh was so silent and his vacant stare really scared me. I thought he was a closet serial killer. I, honestly, don't think a decent guy would ever be with Kenelle. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, teapot said:

and he was our favorite for like the past month or so....thanks, Kieffer, for once again proving that the nice Teen Mom tribe over at PTV can't have nice things!  pffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttt

Gary was a little OK? At first? Idk. Babs liked him. He was sleeping with Jenelle again, like, two years ago or so, while proclaiming his undying love for a different girl. I'm ashamed to admit I followed the story.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Gary was a little OK? At first? Idk. Babs liked him. He was sleeping with Jenelle again, like, two years ago or so, while proclaiming his undying love for a different girl. I'm ashamed to admit I followed the story.

Gary struck me as the most decent. I don't remember much about him, but I remember him being really really good with Jace. And it seemed genuine too. I think she really started going on the deep DEEP edge with Coatland. Then Nathan, then David. Just progressively worse each time. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

That might be what happened to UBTs head.

30 minutes ago, teapot said:

and he was our favorite for like the past month or so....thanks, Kieffer, for once again proving that the nice Teen Mom tribe over at PTV can't have nice things!  pffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttt

Bwahaha sorry to burst the bubble around here. I knew he had something on him. I couldn't remember until I did some Googling.

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Gary struck me as the most decent. I don't remember much about him, but I remember him being really really good with Jace. And it seemed genuine too. I think she really started going on the deep DEEP edge with Coatland. Then Nathan, then David. Just progressively worse each time. 

I remember one episode where Gary and Jenelle had planned to take Jace on an outing somewhere, but she was languishing around, giving her usual excuses when he said something like, "Jenelle, this is your son, and you promised. You really should take him!" Unfortunately that relarionship was doomed because Jenelle can't be with someone who holds her accountable!

• Love 16
59 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I remember one episode where Gary and Jenelle had planned to take Jace on an outing somewhere, but she was languishing around, giving her usual excuses when he said something like, "Jenelle, this is your son, and you promised. You really should take him!" Unfortunately that relarionship was doomed because Jenelle can't be with someone who holds her accountable!

Yeah. Per Instagram she was maybe-kinda sleeping with him again in between Nathan and David, and they were definitely dating/sleeping together either before Nathan or during one of their breakups--they've seemed to hook up again several times since. IDK what charm the Leahs and Jenelles of this world hold but apparently it's substantial.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

They were/are all really horrific in their own ways, I don't know how I could decide who's worse. I don't think Courtland was AS violent as Nathan/David (though  he may have been) but he was the biggest junkie by far, and regularly stole, and wasn't allowed visitation with his daughter. I believe he was a hardcore drug dealer as well--none of this 'ya both high" small-time stuff for Jenelle anymore. "Unfortunately" we weren't treated to him on camera. We have only the memories. *sniff*

• Love 5

So, let me get this straight.  Jenelle wants us to believe that she told MTV that she couldn't come to the taping because she has a newborn baby and a sick toddler and they said sorry you MUST come and you must fly out a whole day early, but then when she got sick she was able to miss the taping.  Why wouldn't MTV say nope sorry you are contracted to attend we accept no excuses?  Does she think anyone believes anything she says?!

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, poopchute said:

So, let me get this straight.  Jenelle wants us to believe that she told MTV that she couldn't come to the taping because she has a newborn baby and a sick toddler and they said sorry you MUST come and you must fly out a whole day early, but then when she got sick she was able to miss the taping.  Why wouldn't MTV say nope sorry you are contracted to attend we accept no excuses?  Does she think anyone believes anything she says?!

I hope they deduct the cost of the airplane tickets from her next check. Fuck you, Janelle. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Definitely a damn liar.

• Love 1

Wait, what the hell happened here? She flew to LA but never left the hotel room (or at least didn't go to the show). Was anyone with her? Jenelle knows she's safe as long as her storyline stays dramatic. All of these "girls" have their fans, and the rest love to watch the crazy. She's got MTV by the balls. Look what happened when they canned Farrah. They couldn't get her back soon enough. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

All while Chelsea, who has a kid a day later, wasn't going. 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Wait, what the hell happened here? She flew to LA but never left the hotel room (or at least didn't go to the show). Was anyone with her? Jenelle knows she's safe as long as her storyline stays dramatic. All of these "girls" have their fans, and the rest love to watch the crazy. She's got MTV by the balls. Look what happened when they canned Farrah. They couldn't get her back soon enough. 

This is the stupidity of MTV and their negotiations though. 

The should hold all the power. Most of these girls other than Chelsea or Farrah would be in world of shit without this show. MTV could pay them jack shit and they'd still probably jump though hoops to be on the show (although Amber would probably only roll through them......if they were on her couch). 

There are a lot of shit ass Janelle's and Kails in this country. MTV could easily cast them, get a season or two of them, and then move on to another group. 

But for some reason MTV thinks they need to pay these chicks a quarter mil. Maybe the Teen Mom 3 fiasco plays into some fear that they don't want to shake things up. But the girls on this show are very easily replaceable. The money the girls make from this show is not. MTV has ALL the bargaining power, but they don't seem to act like it. 

• Love 6

Jenelle looks like she's aged in that photo! Could be the institutional lighting, or the outfit. We were used to seeing her for years in beachwear, then A&F / American eagle / hoodies, and now glam club wear from 2001. Girl has never dressed her age, but she looks 35 in a suit!

• Love 4

Just watched the reunion special. How in fuck hell is David gonna call someone out about their job not being prestigious when his ass doesn't have a job? I cannot wait to see him get replaced with another guy. It WILL happen becauae David was a rebound. 

• Love 9

I  just have to bring up how we thought this was a rebound relationship. Becky Conners rebound, Dean, was on the talk. They played that scene and then he sat down next to  Sara. Lanford folks....Lanford.  

• Love 9

I'm so tired of Jenelle and her dudes mocking Barb for working at Walmart. Now, I would never work there because I am morally opposed to a lot of the ways they run their company (won't shop there either), but what the hell is wrong with working in retail? She has a steady income and job security. More so than they do. BARB gets TM money too, and you can tell she doesn't spend it as frivolously. She's probably socking it away for when she can eventually retire. But having some sort of work ethic says a lot about you  as a person. She has something to do every day. Gets out of the house. Has a backup for when the show is over. David just up and quits his job as soon as he meets Jenelle. How dumb and irresponsible. I hope she kicks him to the curb and he has a hell of a time finding work!

• Love 17
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

David just up and quits his job as soon as he meets Jenelle. How dumb and irresponsible. I hope she kicks him to the curb and he has a hell of a time finding work!

he'll just follow Nathan & Adam's lead & make a cool six figures being the "bitter ex."  Easy peasy!!

• Love 10