Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, druzy said:

Did you post something to get him mad-lol. I just looked and it's not private anymore.

I'm a liberal woman from the north.  My whole existence makes him mad!  LOL! It's still private to me but @FairyDusted has my sentiment down! 

Edited by LBS
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Marley said:

Just fucking fire her. She hates her dumbass job so much then she can quit. Oh wait she has no skills and the only job she could get would make her about $15K a year.

What do you mean no skills? She saves lives!!!!

• Love 21

So now you can smell the stench of your moldy, musty sinking house?  Praise be!  Still waiting for the claims against Clayton and the pool place.  I don’t think she will get any FEMA $$$.  The declared storm didn’t level her property, they are still living there AND THEY PLACED NEW PROPERTY (SHE SHED) RIGHT AFTER THE STORM PASSED.  They are so dumb.  

• Love 15
15 hours ago, GleamingMist said:

Its showing up as private for me too.

15 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Hmmmm.....I'm still seeing private. I don't want to actually follow him. Anywhere

15 hours ago, LBS said:

I'm a liberal woman from the north.  My whole existence makes him mad!  LOL! It's still private to me but @FairyDusted has my sentiment down! 

15 hours ago, Mkay said:

Private to me. I never followed him. But now I can’t see anything. 

It must be private.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Those leaf blowers are heavy as hell too!

Noisy as hell, too! Not that I agree with Jace using it in the first place, but that child should be wearing ear protection.

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Noisy as hell, too! Not that I agree with Jace using it in the first place, but that child should be wearing ear protection.

I hate when I see kids using those things--they are bad for many reasons, esp for children.  Plus if they were really teaching responsibility they would show him how to rake.  It honestly is not any harder to rake, and you can get it done a lot faster.  I understand when people use blowers for driveways and such, but I never understand it in the yard itself.  Editing to add this pic shows him in the driveway, but I assume he will be in the yard at some point too.

Edited by alexa
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, druzy said:

Why does Jace have to be using power tools? Let him be a kid. 

It's free labor and it means Jenelle and David don't have to actually interact with this child while he's busy doing yard work for them.  It's a win-win for them.  The leaves are cleaned up and they don't have to entertain Jace. It frees David up so he can go polish his guns while he stews in a homophobic rage and Jenelle is free to hit the bathtub She-Shed bong (and Maryssa minds Kaiser & Ensley while simultaneously homeschooling herself). 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, alexa said:

I hate when I see kids using those things--they are bad for many reasons, esp for children.  Plus if they were really teaching responsibility they would show him how to rake.  It honestly is not any harder to rake, and you can get it done a lot faster.  I understand when people use blowers for driveways and such, but I never understand it in the yard itself.  Editing to add this pic shows him in the driveway, but I assume he will be in the yard at some point too.

Because raking is David’s job. Hahaha

Whats so scary on the land that he has to keep a gun on his hip even at home? (I’m reference to the Motorcycle pics posted above.) 

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Whats so scary on the land that he has to keep a gun on his hip even at home? (I’m reference to the Motorcycle pics posted above.) 

Speaking of that, I have a question for the gun owners on this forum.   Is the gun holstered correctly?  It looks like the muzzle is just hanging out and could be triggered easily? It also looks like it is sort of pointing at Ensley since he's squatting and that she can easily grab it which seems dangerous.   Mind you, the only guns I've ever seen holstered are on cops so maybe that's why it looks weird to me.   

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Ugh, I will actually give him credit here because they are constantly saying how it's "for protection", so I suppose it makes sense to always have it on you. He knows he has pissed a lot of people off, and it's really easy to find their address, sooooo...it actually makes sense to me. Of course I think his true motivation is he thinks it makes him look more "manly", but whatever. Thanks A LOT @Mkay, I feel dirty now. :-)

• Love 7
3 hours ago, LBS said:

Speaking of that, I have a question for the gun owners on this forum.   Is the gun holstered correctly?  It looks like the muzzle is just hanging out and could be triggered easily? It also looks like it is sort of pointing at Ensley since he's squatting and that she can easily grab it which seems dangerous.   Mind you, the only guns I've ever seen holstered are on cops so maybe that's why it looks weird to me.   

Husband said it’s holstered correctly. He’s bent down so it looks funny but his trigger is covered. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, geauxaway said:

That’s Ensley?  I honestly scrolled past it and thought it was pics of a kid with Down’s syndrome posted for some reason.  The bottom left corner pic.  

omg, me too, I thought it was a PSA of some sort.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Is it me, or are Ensley's clothes too small for her? 

YES and she needs a haircut!  Also, I have to agree with the other posters who think she looks like she has down syndrome.  It may be the light, or the way she is angled - down syndrome has a look, and she definitely has it here.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Does David have a niece who is mixed-race?  Alina (who is a beautiful little girl, BTW, and I'm sorry she had to spend a weekend with this family) looks like she may be mixed-race.

Color me absolutely shocked that David is cool with that.  I guess that's at least something.  Now, to work on the homophobia....

You're nicer than I am. I automatically assumed that he recently "made up" with an estranged sibling, so he could bring the girl around and prove to everyone he's not racist. 

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

You're nicer than I am. I automatically assumed that he recently "made up" with an estranged sibling, so he could bring the girl around and prove to everyone he's not racist. 

Damn. I didn't even think of that. You're probably 100% right.

I was just surprised because...well, in my experience, generally when someone is a homophobe, you find out they're also a racist, misogynist, xenophobe, and bigoted against people of other religions once you've spent a little time around them. Those things kind of all tend to go together. 

I was probably giving David too much credit here.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19
On 10/16/2018 at 2:32 PM, LBS said:

I had to zoom in and there is a shadow, but that is a legit holster.  The trigger is covered which is what matters.  I doubt Ensley is strong enough or has the coordination to be able to remove the gun from the holster.  Anything can happen, but it is unlikely.  It doesn't matter if the barrel is showing as far as firing.  It matters that the trigger is covered, and it is.

There are many legit reasons for him to be open carrying on The Land.  Right now snakes are crawling like crazy; especially poisonous ones (copperheads and cotton mouths are active right now).  They may even have wild hogs in their area, and those things are aggressive.

• Love 4

So, do we think UBT is groveling like a typical abuser? Or, is he beating his chest and telling her that's what she gets for sassing her king? I wonder if he took her to the hospital or if it was someone else? Too bad NC isn't like WA. It's not up to the abused to decide whether to press charges. The state does and the cops have to arrest the aggressor. I wish someone bigger than him would catch him unarmed and beat the living shit out of him, then roll him into an open sewer.

• Love 17

I'm judging the shit out of them for having Ensley in a forward facing car seat. The AAP just changed their rear facing recommendation to four and Ensley isn't even two yet! She looks like a peanut, too. My daughter is almost exactly her age and I can't imagine having her forward facing.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

833E2DE1-88A9-4C41-84EF-72388A0A38D7.jpeg

Here he goes again. What an asshole. I suspect Sweet Baby Jesus won’t be meeting him at the Pearly Gates.

Maybe 1-5% chance if he actually went to Church? I don’t BTW...but I’ve got a lot less baggage. Except for my well-documented, beautifully decorated Hand Basket to Hell.

• Love 15