Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

There is no proof that he did this; I'm just riffing on his own likely use of certain "athletic" substances and could just see him thinking that it makes sense to give a baby protein powder (some of which have added sugars) instead of age appropriate formula and baby food. If he did, it might contribute to the kid bloating up. I think even goofy Nathan would know better than to inject a kid with steroids or HGH. I hope so

There was a comment somewhere (on the show or maybe on social media?) about them giving him ice cream/him liking ice cream. He's not even a year old.. give him some fresh fruit and vegetables or at least pre-made baby food if you're giving him solids at all!

Five seasons later nothing has changed except now Kaiser is in this horrible mess, Jenelle has 9 arrests, a divorce, a worthless diploma, and legally shares two expensive cars with a guy she is no longer with.

By the way, where is Jenelle's electric car?

http://www.examiner.com/article/jenelle-evans-boyfriend-buys-her-a-car

Remember when she was in a car accident?

http://www.zimbio.com/Jenelle+Evans/articles/x6V5sUPGUaG/Jenelle+Evans+Hospitalized+After+Car+Crash

I bet "fully electric" means it has a console with a screen or something. It has plugs it's fully electronical guys!

http://www.teenmomjunkies.com/uncategorized/jenelles-arrest-release-update/ 

She called him mongo!!

Edited by DoctorWhovian
  • Love 1

There was a comment somewhere (on the show or maybe on social media?) about them giving him ice cream/him liking ice cream. He's not even a year old.. give him some fresh fruit and vegetables or at least pre-made baby food if you're giving him solids at all!

Probably tried giving the poor guy chili too, a la the old Michael Keaton movie "Mr Mom".

I would much rather Barb's footage be increased and Jenelle's role on the show be reduced to "friend of teen mom" or whatever the equivalent of Friend of Housewife is. Or just dump her completely. I find Barb's life much more interesting than watching some screeching, drug addicted criminal who sits around all day on the phone. I'm sure Barb sees more interesting shit in one day at Walmart, than Jenelle does all year. Plus I would LOVE to hear Barb reading her little vignette segment thing with the cartoon squiggly font. "So I'm dropping Jace awf at Juh-Nell's and he was thay-uh, you know...Naaay-thaan." Then show Barb going to Florida with all her girlfriends for a Steely Dan concert or something. I know, so not MTV's target audience, but it would at least put more money in Barb's pocket and I'm sure she'd make sure to put some away for Jace's future.

• Love 17

I know, so not MTV's target audience, but it would at least put more money in Barb's pocket and I'm sure she'd make sure to put some away for Jace's future.

I agree. It always infuriates me that Jenelle makes more money from the show than Barb and she doesn't even have custody of her freaking kid!

• Love 7

Can you all please stop making me laugh so hard? I have to pee and I really don't want to get up.

I know right?! I'm sitting here in the very quiet back room at my Drs office and I was laughing so hard at cheatincheetohs that the nurse came in to see what was going on. How the hell do I tell a nurse what I'm laughing at?

• Love 3

I would much prefer to see Barb and Jace playing than listen to Jenelle recap her last fight with Nathan to whichever MTV friend is around. The segments with Barb and Jace playing baseball and with the go karts was really sweet!  MTV has really only showed Barb's house when Jace was misbehaving or Jenelle was throwing a fit, it would be nice to see normal life there which I bet is a lot calmer.  

• Love 9

Nipples apparently linked to Ashley Madison. http://starcasm.net/archives/327143

Police just raided rentboy.com and I seriously thought he might show up in those records.

He will claim that he never met up with anyone and didn't do anything but dramasturbate.

And gosh, I'll give the money back, it's just I spent it all on vacations and UnderArmor and a nipple

ring for Jenelle and I don't know when my next model shoot will be.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 12

I don't know why Nips even bothered to get the account. Jenelle is not going to leave him, and even if she did, what does he care? That would be a win/win. He could cheat for free.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 6

Good lord, stop with the half shirts and stupid tattoos. I have two tattoos and if I get another one I want it to flow with the other one. I love tattoos but for fuck's sake stop just putting them in any open space on your body. And stop wearing stupid ass shit and dressing like a stripper/hooker. I'm sorry but you can wear a nice dress. Wear a nice blouse and skirt, you don't have to show off everything. Be classy not trashy. Ugh.....

• Love 2

What are you talking about? Those are likely her new courtroom clothes. In fact, Jenelle should start a clothing line a la Kail Hulk. A line of shoes would be fitting since that seems to be her specialty when picking the most appropriate footwear for court. Spiked shoes would come in handy to bash over the head of one's attorney when they fail to get you probation.

cheatincheetos - My sides are aching. LOL

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

Exactly...tattoos done well are an impressive art form, and employers should stop discriminating against perfectly good hires just for having a few tastefully done. It's when they get to the point where, as someone described the other week about Kailyn, they look like a big blob of silly putty that rolled over ten feet of comic books.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 5

Is that the kind of "modeling" where they pay you to attend events with older men? Dinners and the like?

I could buy that Nathan is only sexually attracted to females, but narcissistic enough to enjoy posing and frolicking nude for gay men as long as he doesn't have to make physical contact and he gets lots of compliments about how amazing he is. This would be like the nude modeling at gay parties and magazines that Schwarzenegger did before his career took off.

• Love 3

I could buy that Nathan is only sexually attracted to females, but narcissistic enough to enjoy posing and frolicking nude for gay men as long as he doesn't have to make physical contact and he gets lots of compliments about how amazing he is. This would be like the nude modeling at gay parties and magazines that Schwarzenegger did before his career took off.

I would also believe that Nathan has no problem being "gay for pay". God, sorry. That sounded so offensive. Nathan has just always smelled like hooker to me. I think he has his preferences, but ultimately goes to the highest bidder.
  • Love 9

I would also believe that Nathan has no problem being "gay for pay". God, sorry. That sounded so offensive. Nathan has just always smelled like hooker to me. I think he has his preferences, but ultimately goes to the highest bidder.

OMG yes! I was thinking this the other day. Gay for pay baby!

• Love 1

Nathan likely made some poor schmuck his bitch in jail.

Not to stereotype but after hearing that high pitched giggling and sobbing the last few episodes I see him as more of a sub. He certainly acted afraid of being arrested. :)

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 3

Wow, Jenelle has the worst freaking taste in clothes. She looks like she's been playing in the rags I used to make my son's mummy costume last year. And the bottom pictures - shorts? or a diaper? I cannot tell.

• Love 2

You beat me to it. I follow a few Malibu news and information sites on Facebook because I live near there. One of them barely mentioned Jenelle. What I mean by "barely" is that the site mentioned Malibu has been hit by trash recently which is shocking since we haven't had any storms lately, and there was a small photo of Jenelle. Ha!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

I clicked on the link to the first Jenelle article that was posted within this article.

She must have had the cheapest, worst, boob job ever. One of her nipples points east and the other points west, and they are not even. She really never should go braless.

• Love 2

Jace is always where he is - with Barb.

I don't think Jenelle would leave Kaiser with Nathan's mom, especially after her and Nathan just got into it again, not to mention they haven't been together. Jenelle was likely letting Kaiser go with his paternal grandmother because Nathan hated Barb and wouldn't let her see the roll. I can see Jenelle keeping Kaiser away from his family now as a big ol' "fuck you!"

• Love 2

Jace is always where he is - with Barb.

I don't think Jenelle would leave Kaiser with Nathan's mom, especially after her and Nathan just got into it again, not to mention they haven't been together. Jenelle was likely letting Kaiser go with his paternal grandmother because Nathan hated Barb and wouldn't let her see the roll. I can see Jenelle keeping Kaiser away from his family now as a big ol' "fuck you!"

But Barb is attending the VMA's, too.

• Love 1

Or "gay for the stay." If he's been jailed with someone who's made him his bitch, it's possible Nathan participated in some homosexual sex.

They're called "Lugs" in women's prisons. Meaning "lesbian until gate". Gate meaning release of course.

If Barb is having drinks, that would likely make things tolerable. :-)

Drinking and cackling...this is how you survive being Jenelle's mother for over two decades.

Who is watching Kaiser while the bitch is here?

Jenelle voice: "Nathan's mom....probably"

• Love 4

I can't remember where I read it, either an article linked here or at Stargasm, Jennelle posted Kaiser is with one of her friends and Jace is with another who is also her former landlord.

I have no idea what that means. I think it was a quoted tweet. I don't twit so I'm not sure about that.

• Love 1

I know someone said this already (here or on another thread) but is Jace's speech normal for his age? I can hardly understand what he is saying half of the time. Compared to the other kids on the show he is really not that verbally strong. I don't know what is up what that but does anyone hear it also and if so, what is up with that?

I feel sorry for him. A whole lot. Barbara can only do so much. He is not mentally stimulated enough in a personal and positive way.

• Love 1