Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 10/1/2017 at 8:00 PM, lovesnark said:

Well, hell. I thought I'd come back and find all the tea. But, I don't blame him a bit for making money on it. Jenelle has sold out every person she's ever met. I hope Radar pays him well. But, while I was away from you all this afternoon, I got pretty much the best news ever. I'm going to be a GRANDMA!!!!! I'm so happy, even a skeeze like Jenelle can't ruin my buzz :)

OMG CONGRATS!!!!! That is the best news ever!!!!!!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Gosh, she's had a lot of work done on her face. Unlike most of you, I'm not that technologically savvy otherwise I'd post a side by side picture of Jenelle's face from a few years ago next to the one shown above (or any recent one for that matter). Her face has changed dramastically,! Even the shape is different. I'm pretty positive she had her Jay Leno-like chin shaved down quite a bit. Between the lawyers and the plastic surgeons she must be out a pretty penny.

H/t In Touch Weekly. More comparisons @ http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jenelle-evans-plastic-surgery-130505/photos/jenelle-evans-boob-job-3-247078#photo-anchor

jenelle-evans-face.jpg

Edited by nikita
  • Love 6
On 10/3/2017 at 4:14 PM, ghoulina said:

David sucks. If MY husband built my kids a fort in the backyard, it would be ten times better than that hot mess. 

David is full of shit. She's always claiming he's so macho, he's so handy, etc. etc. when in reality he has no idea what he is doing. That's why the sod was never put down until the day before the wedding when we know it was sitting there since may.. it's why NOTHING was done for the wedding bc UBT said he could do everything himself including building the terrace they got married under. Meanwhile all we ever see is him push around dirt with a rake. 

• Love 23
23 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Congratulations ! It a great Club. And hell yes to the shower. I think we deserve Real HW of BH vacation rentals. Villas? 

I posted on the other thread but I had my baby boy Sunday!!!  We named him Jack River 9lbs 9oz 22"! Huge baby, natural childbirth. Hardest thing ever! And he's my second! 

• Love 20

Jenelle's eyebrows are TERRIFYING me, ya'll.....and her lips.....and WTH is going on around her belly button? Is it weird stretch marks? Her belly button looks so large compared to the rest of her torso. It also looks masculine....like my husband's and most adult men's navels (yeah, apparently I think there's a look to male belly buttons lol, and Jenelle just made me discover this.) With all the filters and angles and cropping, why didn't she find a way to obscure her navel. 

Seriously, though....somewhere in the afterlife Joan Crawford is like "Even I think think those eyebrows are too harsh, Jenelle!"

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

Long time lurker (thanks for all the entertainment everyone!!) -  Is that a piercing or a birth mark/mole above her lips? 

She also has a piercing hole there above her belly button. 

34 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Jenelle's eyebrows are TERRIFYING me, ya'll.....and her lips.....and WTH is going on around her belly button? Is it weird stretch marks? Her belly button looks so large compared to the rest of her torso. It also looks masculine....like my husband's and most adult men's navels (yeah, apparently I think there's a look to male belly buttons lol, and Jenelle just made me discover this.) With all the filters and angles and cropping, why didn't she find a way to obscure her navel. 

Seriously, though....somewhere in the afterlife Joan Crawford is like "Even I think think those eyebrows are too harsh, Jenelle!"

Oh yes, it does look like stretch marks. I thought it was hair. lol 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

Long time lurker (thanks for all the entertainment everyone!!) -  Is that a piercing or a birth mark/mole above her lips? 

Yep. Piercing scar. I can't look away from it. Can't she patch it up? 

Her lips look ridiculous.  

Ive never seen a belly button like that, ever!

• Love 9

I think that’s dirt in her belly button?  Stretch marks wouldn’t be so dark like that?  I work in the operating room and you would be shocked at the junk I have seen in belly buttons-nasty!!

Edited by Mitzi.B
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, Mitzi.B said:

I think that’s dirt in her belly button?  Stretch marks wouldn’t be so dark like that?  I work in the operating room and you would be shocked at the junk I have seen in belly buttons-nasty!!

The stretch marks are on the outside of her naval.

I don't even want to look that hard at the inside of her naval. She's had too many dicks near her body. I need to protect my eyes. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Did someone purposely shape her head like a rocket with Photoshop? lol Look at that thing!!

Those eyebrows! OMG does she have hair around her belly button? 

Her whole face looks freakishly assymetrical.  The wonky brows don't help.  And I am making RHoOC Vicki barfing noises at that belly button.

9 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

David is full of shit. She's always claiming he's so macho, he's so handy, etc. etc. when in reality he has no idea what he is doing. That's why the sod was never put down until the day before the wedding when we know it was sitting there since may.. it's why NOTHING was done for the wedding bc UBT said he could do everything himself including building the terrace they got married under. Meanwhile all we ever see is him push around dirt with a rake. 

To be fair, he does have to constantly entertain her.  I bet she doesn't even drive to Starbucks to get her massive iced coffees alone.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I'm thinking she just has a funky belly button that gets funkier with pregnancies.

I think you may be right. She's got a weird "not really an innie, not really an outie, some freaky kinda flatie" thing going on. I know pregnancy can do some crazy stuff to your body, but I didn't know belly button warping was one of them (post delivery at least).

And the whole cone-head, wonky eyebrow, belly button from hell photo is just odd. I'm not nearly as vain as our dear Jenelle and there's no way I would have posted something like that. She must be high, high, high. 

• Love 10

It may also be how much sun she gets on her very pregnant, stretched out, thin belly skin.  I imagine it would cause some permanent sun damage that gets intensified as her skin regains its regular thickness,  ?

article-0-1D6D41E100000578-692_634x767.j

• Love 9
3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I love you forever for this comment. So true. 

42 minutes ago, MissMel said:

It may also be how much sun she gets on her very pregnant, stretched out, thin belly skin.  I imagine it would cause some permanent sun damage that gets intensified as her skin regains its regular thickness,  ?

article-0-1D6D41E100000578-692_634x767.j

I've never seen this one. Makes me so sad to see the pregnant belly all burned like that. And just recently we saw Jace pretty burned in St. Thomas. I guess sun care isn't something she thinks about.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

I'm thinking she just has a funky belly button that gets funkier with pregnancies.

Jenelle-Evans-Feet-381018.jpg

It's not as round in this picture.  Plus UBT must not like body piercings.

43AE68CE00000578-4833702-Sheer_daring_MT

jenelle-evans-body.jpg

I recognized the body work — but I didn’t realize how much she changed the shape of her face. 

• Love 4

I'd kill for her Aug '15 body, but I feel like she probably made a deal with Satan himself to look like that. Also, I love tacos more than I like the idea of being thin so I guess I'm outta luck.

Edited by Birdee
  • Love 16

That swimsuit photo dated 2015, her face looks just like Diane Downs. 

Can someone do a side-by-side comparison of that 2015 photo of Jenelle's face and Diane Downs? Or just crop Diane Downs face on that photo. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
19 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

The eyebrows and the lips? What the fuck is going on?

Why JE Cosmetics, of course! #getyourstoday

7 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

All this talk about her face and no one noticed her GIANT belly button? That think skeeves me out.

It's really, really odd. #bellybuttonrejuvination #calldrmiami

4 hours ago, Mitzi.B said:

3 hours ago, druzy said:

Her stomach and thighs are Photoshopped. 

um-vert.jpg

She looks like such an idiot in this picture. And super old. #ItotallyBelieveSheWroteThatPost

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

I am all about true crime; I have been for over thirty years.  Diane Downs is one of the few killers who legit scares the shit out of me.

My entire book collection is 98% true crime.  Diane downs is pretty crazy.  I can't hear "Hungry Like a Wolf" without thinking of her. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Forehead was even huge then, what was that like 12 years old? But Barb was so mean and didn't give her anything or do anything for her.

I bet she  had to buy her uniform all by herself because Barbara didn't love her. ? 

Edited by Mkay
Fat fingers on a cell phone.
  • Love 22
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Those marks on her arm look weird. They're not bruises.....yet. Almost looks as if they JUST happened. 

Yes, they look like as if David must have recently grabbed her.  If you look at the marks, they are finger marks, not thumb marks. If he was grabbing her while facing her, thumb marks would be visible while the finger marks would be on the back of her arm. Since there are finger marks showing on the front of her arm, he must have grabbed her from behind. 

Was Jenelle trying to get away from him? Was she trying to get out of the vehicle? Did David go up behind her and grab her? Was she having a tantrum and was acting agitated where David felt he had to grab her? I remember back in high school watching kids trying to hold back a friend from getting into a fight and they had to grab them by the arms. They would have those marks on their arm. Did she have it on both arms or one? 

Edited by GreatKazu
they not there
  • Love 7