Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Mkay said:
What she meant to type was "You make a great photo prop for my pretend mommy moments." Oh my god dude hurry up and come get him David! 

Lol!   Tell on yourself some more, Jenelle. We've all seen how annoyed and frustrated  you get when Kaiser wants some of your attention. 

• Love 15
34 minutes ago, Mkay said:
What she meant to type was "You make a great photo prop for my pretend mommy moments." Oh my god dude hurry up and come get him David! 

Why doesn't Jenelle make a memory book for Kaiser? She can take pictures, write her thoughts about said pictures, just like this Instagram post, but it would all be in one place and private. That would be special.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, druzy said:

I really feel like this is old pictures, before endtable. I think he saw the kid once and not again. But he and Jenelle are trying to "prove" they see him a lot, we just don't get to see everything. 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I really feel like this is old pictures, before endtable. I think he saw the kid once and not again. But he and Jenelle are trying to "prove" they see him a lot, we just don't get to see everything. 

Maryssa looks younger and shorter, doesn't she? In recent pictures she appears to have had a growth spurt, so I'm dubious as to when this was taken as well.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

So everyone on twitter asked Jenelle why David's son wasn't at the wedding if he is able to see him (like she claims). HE posted this older picture of Prbly the one and only time he saw him. The children look much younger. Click to read more on the twitter thread  

Maybe he has supervised visitation at a park and Jenelle and the other kids just happened to be there.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

In other words- "You want Mommy's attention all the time because you don't get enough of it - like at all."  And "even though some people do not give you the attention you deserve, namely me, and everyone else who lives in this house of horrors...."

• Love 16
1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

How old is Kaden?  

Roughly 3.5, I believe. 

You can find his mother on Facebook. Her name is Olivia Leedham.  She's a stylist. 

12 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

On the Being Nathan special, Kaiser is a different kid when he is with Doris.  He is happy, talkative, exuberant.  I hope Doris is successful with her custody fight for him.  

Awwww, that makes me sad I didn't watch. I tried. Two minutes of Nathan's flexing in the gym made me immediately delete it from my DVR. And I rarely do that!

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Does she think Kaiser is able to read this?

5 hours ago, druzy said:

Why doesn't Jenelle make a memory book for Kaiser? She can take pictures, write her thoughts about said pictures, just like this Instagram post, but it would all be in one place and private. That would be special.

Exactly!

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Is that caption a dig toward Nathan and his mom? Even if it were true that they don't pay attention to Kaiser, like Jenelle and UBT do [snerk], why was it necessary to bring that negativity to a "heartwarming" mother-son photo on the day the loving mom is marrying the man of her dreams, who loves her son like his own? This is what I mean about Jenelle and UBT not even being able to fake being normal, decent people. They truly don't get it. At all. 

I had the exact same thought. She can't even post a heartfelt message to her not yet able to read toddler son without throwing a little shade Nathan's way. What a petty witch. 

• Love 21
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Yep. And, they're in a park. I bet the caseworker or whomever is supervising is right out of camera range. We know if these were close to being recent, Endtable would be in them. I bet he's seen him twice and it was under supervision.

56 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Is that caption a dig toward Nathan and his mom? Even if it were true that they don't pay attention to Kaiser, like Jenelle and UBT do [snerk], why was it necessary to bring that negativity to a "heartwarming" mother-son photo on the day the loving mom is marrying the man of her dreams, who loves her son like his own? This is what I mean about Jenelle and UBT not even being able to fake being normal, decent people. They truly don't get it. At all. 

Yep. She just can't help digging in and twisting the knife. It's just plain disturbing that she hasn't been off twitter and instagram for more than 15 minutes since their wedding. And, 90% of it has been throwing shade at people. They must have bought a lot of cocaine for the weddin' and honeymoonin'. Too bad they can't go on their honeymoon because Jenelle has to be in court Monday......not. Hope she has to drug test on the spot, then submit to the hair test Doris wants.

• Love 22

From the article:

Jenelle also tweeted that she and David chased away a paparazzi drone that was on their property before the wedding. The Ashley’s source tells her that this is also true.

“David got a gun and was threatening to shoot it down, but they eventually used their drone to chase it away,” the source tells The Ashley.

Isn't David a felon?

• Love 18
10 minutes ago, MissMel said:

From the article:

Jenelle also tweeted that she and David chased away a paparazzi drone that was on their property before the wedding. The Ashley’s source tells her that this is also true.

“David got a gun and was threatening to shoot it down, but they eventually used their drone to chase it away,” the source tells The Ashley.

Isn't David a felon?

Being a felon ain't illegal. 

Thanks, Keefuh!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 23

I hate to sound like I'm defending Jenelle, because I know she's an asshole, but what's there to co-parent? Nathan has Kaiser two weekends a month and from what I saw last night, most of that time is spent dumping him on Doris. As far as him saying he treated Jenelle well, he called her "trailer trash who hit the lottery" and also stated she was fat on the reunion show. To me, Nathan is just another Adam, but unfortunately Kaiser doesn't have a Chelsea to mitigate the damage. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, MissMel said:

From the article:

Isn't David a felon?

Why, yes he is! He's not supposed to have access to firearms. I'm sure that's a violation of his probation, as well. Of course, MTV won't show it. They're going to edit the shitshow to make it look like it was the!best!day!ever! But, they won't be able to gloss over the fact that Jenelle didn't carry a bouquet and she had her veil on backwards unless they shoot it again and splice in the guests. Wouldn't surprise me. I hope Doris reads The Ashley. Firearms in the home is another concern she can voice. Especially because the gun was in the possession of a convicted felon.

I've told you guys about my son's struggle with heroin addiction. Going to prison was the best thing that ever happened to him. Before he was released, and after a lot of soul searching, we decided to let him come back home. 2 weeks before his release date, his probation officer came to our home and did a walk through. Mr Lovesnark used to hunt and he has guns. The PO went in our room, into the closet and had to see the bigass gunsafe with his own eyes and I had to open it so he could see the firearms. I'd bet the farm that Jenelle and UBT haven't told his probation officer that they have guns in their home. UBT can't even have access to a pellet gun.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Why, yes he is! He's not supposed to have access to firearms. I'm sure that's a violation of his probation, as well. Of course, MTV won't show it. They're going to edit the shitshow to make it look like it was the!best!day!ever! But, they won't be able to gloss over the fact that Jenelle didn't carry a bouquet and she had her veil on backwards unless they shoot it again and splice in the guests. Wouldn't surprise me. I hope Doris reads The Ashley. Firearms in the home is another concern she can voice. Especially because the gun was in the possession of a convicted felon.

I've told you guys about my son's struggle with heroin addiction. Going to prison was the best thing that ever happened to him. Before he was released, and after a lot of soul searching, we decided to let him come back home. 2 weeks before his release date, his probation officer came to our home and did a walk through. Mr Lovesnark used to hunt and he has guns. The PO went in our room, into the closet and had to see the bigass gunsafe with his own eyes and I had to open it so he could see the firearms. I'd bet the farm that Jenelle and UBT haven't told his probation officer that they have guns in their home. UBT can't even have access to a pellet gun.

Very interesting.  Doris does have a Facebook.   (Cough cough) 

• Love 14

I just had another thought. The whole Endtable being born stoned and the resulting failed drug test for both of them happened before UBT went to court for violating the no contact order. He wasn't on probation then. I would imagine a dirty drug test would be a violation just like having possession of a firearm. I hope Doris' attorney contacts the probation department. She asked for Jenelle to submit a hair drug test. UBT should have to do the same as he's now Kaiser's step father *gag*

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

This is why i call her Instagrams mother of the year! It's such bullshit. It's like those annoying couples that profess their constant undying love to each other all over Facebook only to break up a month later. 

It should say 

"You constantly want mommys attention and we call you "a little bitch" and yell at you to leave us alone so we can fight and cry and smoke pot."

• Love 15
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

I just had another thought. The whole Endtable being born stoned and the resulting failed drug test for both of them happened before UBT went to court for violating the no contact order. He wasn't on probation then. I would imagine a dirty drug test would be a violation just like having possession of a firearm. I hope Doris' attorney contacts the probation department. She asked for Jenelle to submit a hair drug test. UBT should have to do the same as he's now Kaiser's step father *gag*

The thing is, it depends on David's terms. His violation was for violating a restraining order. It wasn't for a drug-related offense. He may not have to submit to any drug testing. Good point nonetheless. Any way we can find out what his terms are on probation? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

The thing is, it depends on David's terms. His violation was for violating a restraining order. It wasn't for a drug-related offense. He may not have to submit to any drug testing. Good point nonetheless. Any way we can find out what his terms are on probation?

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I forget but did he get convicted of domestic violence? If so that may make him a "prohibited possessor of guns and ammunition".  Also if he has a restraining order against him while he has a firearm, ammo, or a silencer. That's  an ATF federal law not a state or local law, so whoever sold him the firearm or gave it to him could be in trouble as well.  https://www.atf.gov/firearms/identify-prohibited-persons

Edited by kalystia1983
Tried to get my response to not be in the quote box
  • Love 8
On 9/28/2017 at 0:28 AM, KittyKat133 said:

Every time I see you post I have to sing in my head "helllo! My name is elder price! And I'd like to share with you this most amazing book!"

lol

i love it 

Thanks! When I signed up for the account the screen said "Hello! My name is...." so ElderPrice just seemed the logical choice lol. 

When Jenelle's homeowner insurance gets wind of the pool with no fence they're going to drop her immediately. oh please let this happen! 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I hate to sound like I'm defending Jenelle, because I know she's an asshole, but what's there to co-parent? Nathan has Kaiser two weekends a month and from what I saw last night, most of that time is spent dumping him on Doris. As far as him saying he treated Jenelle well, he called her "trailer trash who hit the lottery" and also stated she was fat on the reunion show. To me, Nathan is just another Adam, but unfortunately Kaiser doesn't have a Chelsea to mitigate the damage. 

He thinks co-parenting means "my mom watching him while I hang out with him every once in a while and leave to bang chicks." 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, kalystia1983 said:

Not sure what is going on with the quote boxes but this is in response to @kalystia1983

I did some searching and apparently, UBT was NOT convicted of domestic violence for that incident where he choked his girlfriend. He was found not guilty.  Still not sure how that affects him as far as him owning firearms. 

• Love 3

I checked and InTouch is owned by a different parent company than Radar, OK, National Enquirer, etc. She must have really been scrambling around to sell her wedding to a tabloid after she pissed Radar off. It just cracks me up that all she's done for the week after her wedding is trash people on social media, post frenetic, ridiculous video of them stomping around in the swamp and scramble around looking for someone to pay her for her wedding pics and make it look less trashy. Wedded bliss ya'll!

• Love 11