Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

This book really needs to be in the fiction section. Sure, Jenelle. Your 50 something mom works her ass off to make a living and is finally able to start thinking about retiring. But, she schemed behind your back to get custody of an infant so she could work her ass off for 18 more years. Thankfully, anyone who has watched this train wreck from the beginning knows what really happened.

• Love 23

Fucking Jenelle. She is probably a little too classy and mature for it, but I'd love for Barb to write her own book or at least give and in depth interview. Other then giving her side of the story about getting custody of Jace ( which we already saw go down and those of us with a lick of reason know is all on Dumbnelle), I'd actually love to hear Barb's life story. Unlike some of these spoiled, boring nitwits, she's actually lived through some real shit. I would even buy the book to support Barb and Jace. 

Jenelle can go fuck herself.

• Love 21
13 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Fuck Jenelle. Her mom raised (and is raising) Jace when Jenelle couldn't be assed to do so herself or place him for adoption with someone who would have jumped at the chance to raise a child. Jenelle is vile. Barb may be imperfect, but it just really pisses me off that Jenelle would "write" (ie: demand to a ghostwriter that this is included) this shit.

I know Amber is a POS, but I feel like even she begrudgingly acknowledges that Leah is lucky to have people besides herself to parent her kid. I read Amber's book (don't judge me) and even she never tried to make it look like Gary "stole" Leah from her in some set-up. Jenelle is officially the Teen Mom franchise's female I dislike the most. She is a narcissist. I can't even imagine her ghostwriter and publisher trying to even make her sound like she knows what normal human emotions are for this book.  

I really hate her. Leah will always be #1 in my hatred book for some reason, but Jenelle is a close second. I despise Amber too but I at least believe she is mentally ill, and she does admit to making mistakes though she never learns or grows from them. I truly don't think Jenelle even is "disordered" or messed up by her history in any real way like Farrah probably is, or Catelynn, or even Kailyn with her alcoholic absentee mom. She's just a really, really selfish and awful person who enjoys playing victim. 

• Love 8

I just wonder how many nights Barb cried herself to sleep over the way her daughter, her flesh & blood, has treated her and talks about her like she was  POS and not her mother. Kills me.

• Love 17

"Jenelle recalled one time when Barbara told Jenelle to go out..." 

The editors of the book must be the same editors of MTV who work on the side. 

As for Jenelle's writing: "My mother wasn't the relaxing type of person, much less the kind of woman to encourage other to enjoy themselves." "They gave my mother temporary custody in light my actions." 

The ridiculousness of those sentences. Is the publishing company just as stupid? Are they wanting Jenelle to be mocked for her writing? Who published this book? Reefer Publishing? 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

"Jenelle recalled one time when Barbara told Jenelle to go out..." 

The editors of the book must be the same editors of MTV who work on the side. 

As for Jenelle's writing: "My mother wasn't the relaxing type of person, much less the kind of woman to encourage other to enjoy themselves." "They gave my mother temporary custody in light my actions." 

The ridiculousness of those sentences. Is the publishing company just as stupid? Are they wanting Jenelle to be mocked for her writing? Who published this book? Reefer Publishing? 

Reefer Publishing! I'm dying here! Thank you for a great belly laugh to start the day. Now, off to clean coffee from keyboard and desk...................

• Love 8
22 hours ago, leighroda said:

It was her plan all along, even when Jenelle was first pregnant and Barb encouraged her to get an abortion/adoption because she (Barb) knew she would wind up raising the child... all calculated moves. Barb knew that by encouraging other options Jenelle would keep the child, then Barb would wait until Jenelle was tired and weary from the all night feeding and caring for the baby, and Barb would coyly suggest Jenelle take the night off, then as soon as Jenelle was out the door she would lock it behind her and call the police. Barb probably also arranged for Jenelle to be on 16 and pregnant and manipulate the filming so that we would think We saw the whole thing go down. 

I should SO be a fiction writer.

Right ON

• Love 2

I'm guessing the going out conversation went something like this....

J: I'm stressed out and I need to go out so I'm going out with Tori

B: You've been gone all day and I've been working, it would be nice if you stayed with Jace tonight.

J: YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH. WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING LIKE THIS, DUDE, EVERYTIME, YOU'RE JUST SUCH A FUCKING BITCH. YOU DON'T SEE HOW STRESSED I AM.

B: I'm just...

J: LEAVE ME ALOOOONNNE! FUCKING DUDE, I'M FUCKING.....LEAVE ME ALOOOONNNNE

B: For God's sake Janelle, just go, just go out, I'll stay here with your baby as always.

• Love 19

Who is this Stevie chick who Jenelle hated who killed herself? 

Also, Jenelle again has no clue how to mimic real human emotions: "I hate you but sorry you had to go" WTF. Damn, Jenelle. Say something like "We didn't always get along/we didn't always see eye to eye, but this is so sad. Prayers for her family. (And some sort of message about suicide prevention or something)."

Narcicist. "Had to go?" I can't even.

• Love 14
(edited)

I just saw the post on Twitter. I packed up and came here. I can't believe her nasty mouth. I'd love to punch her out. I won't cuz......distance but I love too.

I called her a trash box before I left tho!

Edited by FairyDusted
trash box
  • Love 12

I can only imagine what Jenelle will tweet when Barb leaves this planet (please God, don't take Barb anytime soon!!). 

Jenelle: I am sad she had to go, but she put this on herself by taking on a kid full-time. 

• Love 12

@GreatKazu That's actually a terrifying thought. I had a medical emergency with my Daddy this morning and was on Twitter trying to chill with the buds. It was working well until I saw Simons post and tracked down what was going on. Now I'm freaked out and pissed. Not a good combo.I've got a clean bong though.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

@GreatKazu That's actually a terrifying thought. I had a medical emergency with my Daddy this morning and was on Twitter trying to chill with the buds. It was working well until I saw Simons post and tracked down what was going on. Now I'm freaked out and pissed. Not a good combo.I've got a clean bong though.

I hope all went well with your dad. Any emergency involving loved ones can be a scary time as well as a time to reflect. 

Clean bong...lol  Chill and relax. :-) 

• Love 7

Thank you. He needs a new doctor here. He called me this morning from downstairs so I knew it was bad.The hospital did a catch and release and wish they wouldn't have. I knew the minute he moved in there was something up. He wanted to be closer to his children. 

• Love 5

Anyone see the picture if Kaiser holding a sparkler? As someone who picked up the wrong end of a sparkler when I was younger, I just hope they are watching him and he doesn't pick up the wrong end like I did and I was older when that happened. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Anyone see the picture if Kaiser holding a sparkler? As someone who picked up the wrong end of a sparkler when I was younger, I just hope they are watching him and he doesn't pick up the wrong end like I did and I was older when that happened. 

I saw that I was appalled.

• Love 6
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:20 PM, toodywoody said:

Didn't Jenelle screw around with fireworks and harm her dogs with them? 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Didn't Jenelle screw around with fireworks and harm her dogs with them? 

Yes. She posted a video of the gray pit going after and putting lit fireworks in its mouth. Of course, when people called her out, she went into raging bitch overdrive.

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Yes. She posted a video of the gray pit going after and putting lit fireworks in its mouth. Of course, when people called her out, she went into raging bitch overdrive.

I don't know why but the animal abuse sticks with me on this show more than anything. Was it Nathan and Jenelle who shoved those big dogs in those tiny cages? And whatever happened that mysterious night to Cate's pig? I don't know if it qualifies as neglect but Chelsea's puppy got attacked by a neighbor dog and killed. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2

Yea, there were many scenes of Jenelle and her dogs in the garage - being forced into crates, not being let out of crates, her being mad that they destroyed things in the garage (well, they're frustrated at being neglected, so what do you expect?), and the infamous scene where the dog takes off and she screams at him to just go. Those poor, poor pets. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I don't know why but the animal abuse sticks with me on this show more than anything. Was it Nathan and Jenelle who shoved those big dogs in those tiny cages? And whatever happened that mysterious night to Cate's pig? I don't know if it qualifies as neglect but Chelsea's puppy got attacked by a neighbor dog and killed. 

Chelsea didn't have her dog on a leash. She wasn't being abusive and she did nothing intentional. It was a dumb mistake to take the dog out without its leash. It was avoidable. Sadly, the dog paid the price and apparently Chelsea learned from that. Unlike the others who continue to be fucking assholes to their pets. They purposely and intentionally neglect and harm their animals. Which reminds me, someone, I think @druzy posted about Amber having acquired two new puppies!!! WTF? First she complains about having 7 dogs in the Unseen Moments. She then tells Nessa about having gotten rid of two of them only to then acquire two more recently. If that doesn't confirm Matt is there to stay, I don't know what does. 

Back to Jenelle, thanks for reminding me of what she did to her dog with the fireworks. Boy, that shit burns me up!

• Love 5

She still has the gray pit (I think his name is Jax) and they bought a black and white pit puppy from a breeder not too long ago. He's a product of what some so called breeders have done to the breed. Short little legs, a giant chest and head and they're selling them for ridiculous sums. In recent instagram posts, it was clear that they are not neutered. And, they stay out at night with no fenced yard. It's just a matter of time until they're picked up by animal control for running loose or shot by a neighboring land owner. No mention of the pomeranian we saw her holding last season. Moogan (the husky) was Nathan's dog and he took him when they broke up. We saw him at Nathan's apartment a few times and then Nathan decided to give him away to someone with room for him to run.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, lovesnark said:

She still has the gray pit (I think his name is Jax) and they bought a black and white pit puppy from a breeder not too long ago. He's a product of what some so called breeders have done to the breed. Short little legs, a giant chest and head and they're selling them for ridiculous sums. In recent instagram posts, it was clear that they are not neutered. And, they stay out at night with no fenced yard. It's just a matter of time until they're picked up by animal control for running loose or shot by a neighboring land owner. No mention of the pomeranian we saw her holding last season. Moogan (the husky) was Nathan's dog and he took him when they broke up. We saw him at Nathan's apartment a few times and then Nathan decided to give him away to someone with room for him to run.

Which dog was the one she actually showed affection to? I remember her getting a little dog once, and talking to it soothingly, like it was a baby. That convinced me that Jenelle could be maternal if she wanted to, but doesn't care enough about her own kids. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Which dog was the one she actually showed affection to? I remember her getting a little dog once, and talking to it soothingly, like it was a baby. That convinced me that Jenelle could be maternal if she wanted to, but doesn't care enough about her own kids. 

That was the pomeranian puppy we've never seen again. She was cuddling it on the couch while Kaiser was trying to climb up on the couch, too. The puppy had just had surgery of some sort and was wearing an e-collar. She wouldn't let Kaiser on the couch because she didn't want him to hurt the pup. She used up what little maternal instinct she had on the dog. Kaiser be damned. Since we've never seen that pup again, I wonder if the gray pit ate it? Wouldn't surprise me at all for Jenelle to get tired of the puppy after a few days and just toss it into the yard with the other dog. We know she's done nothing to socialize her dogs or train them to behave, so it's very possible the bigger dog thought "Oh, cool! A new fluffy toy!'

• Love 1

Anyone like me think she's pregnant again and that's why they bumped up the wedding date and decided to get married at the swamp? I LOVE that The Ashley actually referred to it as their swampland!

• Love 5

Dudes, I had a nightmare last night. Seriously. When you dream about Teen Mom, that might be a warning that I need to cut out this show.

I dreamt I was invited to be on the set of Teen Mom. I was there when they filmed Jenelle with UBT. He got mad at Jenelle for wanting to post-pone the wedding and go to therapy first. At first I thought, hey, that is supposed to be Amber's line. Then UBT turned into Hulk and grabbed Jenelle by the hair and began screaming and cursing her out. She retreated and then told him she was just thinking about therapy. She was real scared. The MTV crew discussed destroying the footage. 

14 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Anyone like me think she's pregnant again and that's why they bumped up the wedding date and decided to get married at the swamp? I LOVE that The Ashley actually referred to it as their swampland!

Yes. I can see UBT getting her pregnant again to ensure she stays put. 

• Love 7

When she started talking about their wedding in interviews, it was all about how it wouldn't happen real soon, she wanted to take time to plan it, blah, blah, blah. Now, they're getting  hitched at the swamp in 2 months. I believe we're going to hear another 'cheap condom' or some other birth control failure story when she's so far along she can't deny it any longer. I'd put money on UBT keeping her having kids until he gets a son he can actually have contact with.

GreatKazu, did you eat anything weird before you went to bed? That dream SO could have happened! You can't quit this show, though. We need you here!

• Love 15

One thing I've noticed about Jenelle over the years, is her legs tend to swell up really badly with pregnancy, even early on. So lo and behold, I check out her latest Instagram pic and her legs and ankles are puffy and thicker. Definitely preggers. 

I can totally see UBT knocking her up again and pushing for a quickie wedding as a way to secure his piece of the pie. 

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

One thing I've noticed about Jenelle over the years, is her legs tend to swell up really badly with pregnancy, even early on. So lo and behold, I check out her latest Instagram pic and her legs and ankles are puffy and thicker. Definitely preggers. 

I can totally see UBT knocking her up again and pushing for a quickie wedding as a way to secure his piece of the pie. 

Please Gods, have mercy on us :(

• Love 6

It might be the angle but one leg looks way bigger than the other. I have no idea if she's pregnant, I personally don't like to speculate this early (I don't mean that as condescending as it sounds I have no issue reading about it, I just really don't know).

I also think it's ridiculous for her to post the save the date online,  it's just asking for wedding crashers... in fact what am I doing that weekend... lol jk.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I can totally see UBT knocking her up again and pushing for a quickie wedding as a way to secure his piece of the pie

Especially after seeing Mackenzie on Teen Mom OG jump him in line for getting a spouse check.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

It might be the angle but one leg looks way bigger than the other. I have no idea if she's pregnant, I personally don't like to speculate this early (I don't mean that as condescending as it sounds I have no issue reading about it, I just really don't know).

I also think it's ridiculous for her to post the save the date online,  it's just asking for wedding crashers... in fact what am I doing that weekend... lol jk.

Yeah, it looks like a bad Photoshop job to me. They look really disproportionate. 

• Love 1

I don't think one leg looks better. Her right leg is partially hidden behind the fence. But her legs DO look big, and they're the first thing I noticed about the picture. Not sure why you'd pick THAT as your official announcement pic. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

So I guess they're throwing the wedding at the swamp in order to pocket more from the MTV wedding budget.

Yep. Since Jenelle only has Jace every other weekend and they've been ordered to not engage in any fighting in front of him, they had to do something else to grab some screen time. Having MTV film the swamp nuptials is nothing more than a way to get MTV to pony up money for the wedding and to film it. I wonder if Jenelle picked a weekend that she has Jace? Probably not. That way, she can blame Barb for Jace not being  there. I still think she's pregnant again and that UBT pushed for a swamp weddin' ASAP. I would not put it past UBT to poke holes in condoms in order to keep his share of the pie secure.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 6

If she's pregnant again, here's my take on how it went....

Jenelle when she realized her period was late and took a home preg test: Dude! It musta been that night me 'n Tori got fucked up on the boat but I'm sure he wore a rubber.

Jenelle to UBT: Babe, I'm pregnant again! You wore a rubber that night after me 'n Tori got wasted, right?

UBT: Yeah, I wrapped it up. Musta been another cheap rubber. Guess we should start buyin' more expensive ones. But, maybe this kid will be a boy!

Jenelle: Babe, we can't tell no one and we'll deny it like we did with the last one. Havin' another kid will make us sure to be on MTV longer, right?

UBT: Maybe we should call our producer and see if we get married before your belly's too big if MTV will film it and buy some wedding shit for us.

Jenelle: That's a great idea, babe. Now, I need to go smoke because I'm so stressed about havin' another kid. 

• Love 11