Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, nightmeri said:

I don't know if this should go here or social media thread, but the Ashley reports that Courtland has been tweeting his undying love for Janelle. Which begs the question: if you had to say that one of Janelle's soul mates truly loved her, who would you pick?

We didn't see Courtland on any TM2 episodes so it's really hard to tell what type of feelings he had for her.  Don't think Keiffer really loved her, you don't get somebody hooked on heroin if you do. As for the rest of them, Gary, Nips, and whoever else there may have been, they all just used her. She's an easy target. Flush with cash, a TV show, desperate for the idea of a family, not too intelligent, she's an easy target for any slick opportunist who knew all the right things to say. UBT is still doing it today. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

We didn't see Courtland on any TM2 episodes so it's really hard to tell what type of feelings he had for her.  Don't think Keiffer really loved her, you don't get somebody hooked on heroin if you do. As for the rest of them, Gary, Nips, and whoever else there may have been, they all just used her. She's an easy target. Flush with cash, a TV show, desperate for the idea of a family, not too intelligent, she's an easy target for any slick opportunist who knew all the right things to say. UBT is still doing it today. 

Courtland's feelings were to get physical with Jenelle to the point the police were called. Then again, all of her dicks have been involved in mutual combat with her. UBT so far has not had the police called on him. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Courtland's feelings were to get physical with Jenelle to the point the police were called. Then again, all of her dicks have been involved in mutual combat with her. UBT so far has not had the police called on him. 

Oh I didn't realize that. Well just add him to the pile of loser booooyyyyfriends.

• Love 3
On 6/2/2017 at 9:11 PM, nightmeri said:

I don't know if this should go here or social media thread, but the Ashley reports that Courtland has been tweeting his undying love for Janelle. Which begs the question: if you had to say that one of Janelle's soul mates truly loved her, who would you pick?

Jenelle isn't sufficiently developed as a human being to experience "true love." If she found another person to "truly love" her, he would have to be damaged in a way that made him want to cater to her myriad issues, but Jenelle goes for the abusive, self-involved type, not some self-sacrificing Captain Save A Ho. Jenelle wants a partner who prioritizes keeping her content, which the abusive, loser assholes do in exchange for her supporting them financially/being their willing victim. However, there is a limit to how much they're willing to make their lives All About Jenelle (because they're selfish, user, abusive assholes and she's a black hole of emotional need), so, in the end, the relationships don't work.

I can't remember/have mercifully blacked out all the details of Jenelle's relationships, but I feel like her earlier boyfriends had more genuine affection (NOT "true love") for her. I also feel like there was more "there there" with her in the old days, so there was more for them to connect with/get attached to. These days, I don't see what Jenelle has to offer besides money/the opportunity to pretend to be a "respectable" adult. Fucked up young women who will have sex with random losers are a dime a dozen. Many of those women are fun, funny, and/or don't have a shitton of baggage with their mom, a kid they abandoned as an infant, court cases, etc., etc., etc. Jenelle is none of those things.

• Love 13

All of Jenelle's boyfriends have been losers. Not a good one in the bunch. No affection, no feelings whatsoever. The only connections Jenelle had with any of them was sex and partying it up. 

• Love 10

I think Gary was probably the closest to a sane person, when you look at her slew of men. But anyone who would be willing to date Jenelle has to have SOMETHING wrong with them. 

• Love 14
(edited)
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think Gary was probably the closest to a sane person, when you look at her slew of men. But anyone who would be willing to date Jenelle has to have SOMETHING wrong with them. 

Gary was just as whacked out as the others. Those two were arrested for domestic violence. When they were engaged, Jenelle told Barb who then told her that was not good because they were always fighting. They then had an altercation on one of the episodes. Gary kicked open Jenelle's door. He leaves only to return to give Jenelle a puppy (what ever happened to that poor dog?) as an apology. Later, they got into it again and had a physical fight. That was when Barb bailed Jenelle out of jail. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
(edited)

My "favorite" is Kieffer forever. Please, please bring us back to those more innocent times when smoking weed was the biggest issue. 

I'm going through some family stuff at the moment, and my subconscious is seriously fucking with me because I dreamt that I was in a relationship with Jenelle. It was a very vivid nightmare, too. 

Edited by TeenMomAngerMgmt
  • Love 6
(edited)
On June 2, 2017 at 8:11 PM, nightmeri said:

I'm gonna go with Kieffer because he was there (the first time they got together) before Jenelle had big Teen Mom money in the first season (before she'd been paid). They slept in Jenelle's car and crashed (illegally) in empty beach houses. Yeah, they stole Barb's credit card and went to New Jersey for a vacation, but compared to the cars and trips Nathan got & "the land," new boat, new house, & trips Dave has gotten, Kieffer didn't really get much out of Jenelle first time around. I mean I don't think any of these guys has loved Jenelle, but the first Jenelle and Kieffer is probably the closest Jenelle will ever come to "love." (Which is sad because she has three children who would/do love her endlessly, she just doesn't see it and picks guys over them.) I'm also gonna give Kieffer some kind of credit for caring enough about her, himself, and any hypothetical kids he might one day have to not purposely get Jenelle knocked up for more MTV money and more permanent FaceTime on the show (cough, Nathan, cough, Dave).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12
18 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I'm gonna go with Kieffer because he was there (the first time they got together) before Jenelle had big Teen Mom money in the first season (before she'd been paid). They slept in Jenelle's car and crashed (illegally) in empty beach houses. Yeah, they stole Barb's credit card and went to New Jersey for a vacation, but compared to the cars and trips Nathan got & "the land," new boat, new house, & trips Dave has gotten, Kieffer didn't really get much out of Jenelle first time around. I mean I don't think any of these guys has loved Jenelle, but the first Jenelle and Kieffer is probably the closest Jenelle will ever come to "love." (Which is sad because she has three children who would/do love her endlessly, she just doesn't see it and picks guys over them.) I'm also gonna give Kieffer some kind of credit for caring enough about her, himself, and any hypothetical kids he might one day have to not purposely get Jenelle knocked up for more MTV money and more permanent FaceTime on the show (cough, Nathan, cough, Dave).

when a guy like Kieffer is the best boyfriend you've ever had...(not even needing to finish that sentence)

• Love 14
On 6/4/2017 at 2:57 PM, ghoulina said:

Didn't one of either Gary or Courtland either almost run over Barb OR stand behind Barb's car in Jenelle's driveway while Barb was rescuing Jace? Which guy was that? Or, hilariously, were these two separate incidents with two separate guys? 

• Love 1

I will choose Jace's father as the best boyfriend. He knew not to interfere with Barb having custody and stepped away from both Jenelle and Jace. Sometimes it is best to leave than to stick around and cause drama. 

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I will choose Jace's father as the best boyfriend. He knew not to interfere with Barb having custody and stepped away from both Jenelle and Jace. Sometimes it is best to leave than to stick around and cause drama. 

I agree. As much as it sucks for a kid to grow up without a father, making a clean break and staying away is much better than the push-pull thing that a dickhead like Adam does with Aubree. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Didn't one of either Gary or Courtland either almost run over Barb OR stand behind Barb's car in Jenelle's driveway while Barb was rescuing Jace? Which guy was that? Or, hilariously, were these two separate incidents with two separate guys? 

I'm really blanking on this moment, but I want to say it was Jenelle trying to leave and the guy was trying to stop HER. I could be way wrong, though. But now that you mention it, I think it might have been Gary. I wasn't trying to say the guy was a saint. No normal guy would date Jenelle. I do seem to recall him showing the most, genuine interest in Jace, and I think Barb got along best with him. But yea, gotta have a screw loose, for sure. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, teapot said:

when a guy like Kieffer is the best boyfriend you've ever had...(not even needing to finish that sentence)

Awww, I kind of have a soft spot for Kieffer. He was amusing at times. I can't even specifically remember any of Jenelle's other boyfriends before Nathan. I vaguely remember some nice kid she dated early on whom she dumped because he wasn't exciting enough (or however she phrased it). He was just a normal-seeming young guy, not a drug addict or abuser or anything "cool and interesting" like that. I remember the name Gary, but have no recollection of who he was/what he did.

(edited)
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Awww, I kind of have a soft spot for Kieffer. He was amusing at times. I can't even specifically remember any of Jenelle's other boyfriends before Nathan. I vaguely remember some nice kid she dated early on whom she dumped because he wasn't exciting enough (or however she phrased it). He was just a normal-seeming young guy, not a drug addict or abuser or anything "cool and interesting" like that. I remember the name Gary, but have no recollection of who he was/what he did.

That so-called sweet guy was also trouble. He was arrested for kidnapping a baby and other charges:

http://www.pressroomvip.com/g/jenelle-evans-ex-josh-miller-finally-caught-by-police-for-kidnapping-and-larceny/2/

http://www.wetpaint.com/jenelle-evans-ex-boyfriend-josh-miller-1512839/

Yeah, none of Jenelle's exes are normal.  There is not one guy she ever hooked up with that had any redeeming qualities. The reason being is that she has nothing to offer. She is a psycho bitch who attracts trash. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Oh Josh, man. Yea, he wasn't loud and aggressive like some of the others, but he always had dead serial killer eyes and seriously scared the shit out of me. 

Sometimes it is the quiet ones who are worse than the loud mouths. They just lay low. 

• Love 7
On 6/6/2017 at 7:13 PM, GreatKazu said:

That so-called sweet guy was also trouble. He was arrested for kidnapping a baby and other charges:

http://www.pressroomvip.com/g/jenelle-evans-ex-josh-miller-finally-caught-by-police-for-kidnapping-and-larceny/2/

http://www.wetpaint.com/jenelle-evans-ex-boyfriend-josh-miller-1512839/

Yeah, none of Jenelle's exes are normal.  There is not one guy she ever hooked up with that had any redeeming qualities. The reason being is that she has nothing to offer. She is a psycho bitch who attracts trash. 

That is fucking sick, leaving a kid by the side of the road like that. That poor kid must have been scared out of her mind. And what if something had happened to her after he left her abandoned in the middle of the street?

That is one of the worst things one of Jenelle's exes has ever done, and that list includes a man who beat his pregnant girlfriend and another man who tried to strangle his ex. Just round all these people up and throw on a deserted island with huge riptides. And throw Amber and Jenelle in with them. And Matt. And possibly Cate and Tyler, if April can be trusted to stay clean.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

That is fucking sick, leaving a kid by the side of the road like that. That poor kid must have been scared out of her mind. And what if something had happened to her after he left her abandoned in the middle of the street?

That is one of the worst things one of Jenelle's exes has ever done, and that list includes a man who beat his pregnant girlfriend and another man who tried to strangle his ex. Just round all these people up and throw on a deserted island with huge riptides. And throw Amber and Jenelle in with them. And Matt. And possibly Cate and Tyler, if April can be trusted to stay clean.

Put Kail in there, too. The kids can stay with Jo and Javi. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Put Kail in there, too. The kids can stay with Jo and Javi. 

Those riptides will be useless against the tattooed sea monster! We need to stick her ass in an actual desert, with no water source.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, monicageller said:

I don't even know.

it's very strange, as she has pretty much an expressionless face....I don't get why she thinks this is a good idea?  or who on earth is going to want this???

• Love 9
(edited)

I imagine it will be several variations of this ---> ? or  ? The forced crying and tears are pretty much the only emotions in this chicks repertoire.

Edited by Tillshee
  • Love 3

Who beat their pregnant girlfriend? Nathan? 

On another note, and I hate that I'm saying this, but I think the thing with UBT potentially doing jail time for hugging his son is pretty awful. I understand there was an order in place but if your kid is running up to you with his arms open what was he supposed to do? Turn his back? I don't know, I can't stand UBT, I think he is a psychotic, controlling, moocher, fame Whore but this is pretty sad and seems unfair, 

4 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

On another note, and I hate that I'm saying this, but I think the thing with UBT potentially doing jail time for hugging his son is pretty awful. I understand there was an order in place but if your kid is running up to you with his arms open what was he supposed to do? Turn his back? I don't know, I can't stand UBT, I think he is a psychotic, controlling, moocher, fame Whore but this is pretty sad and seems unfair, 

UBT is the beater of a pregnant girlfriend. He threw his pregnant girlfriend out of a moving car. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

UBT is the beater of a pregnant girlfriend. He threw his pregnant girlfriend out of a moving car. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

The kid didn't run up to him with open arms. How could he when his mother had a restraining order against UBT since before he was born. His kid didn't even know who UBT was until he came up to him and manhandled him, probably scaring the bejeepers out of him. 

What's  really sad is how UBT uses and abuses women. Right now, he's  living large in the swamp on Jenelle's dime. He's going to take her for all she's worth when the inevitable split happens.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

The kid didn't run up to him with open arms. How could he when his mother had a restraining order against UBT since before he was born. His kid didn't even know who UBT was until he came up to him and manhandled him, probably scaring the bejeepers out of him. 

What's  really sad is how UBT uses and abuses women. Right now, he's  living large in the swamp on Jenelle's dime. He's going to take her for all she's worth when the inevitable split happens.

You know it's funny, because when you read the story on radar that's how they make it sound. Like he's being arrested for giving his son a hug... wow. I'm even more scared of UBT now. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

You know it's funny, because when you read the story on radar that's how they make it sound. Like he's being arrested for giving his son a hug... wow. I'm even more scared of UBT now. 

Radar was pretty clear with what went down. http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jenelle-evans-boyfriend-david-eason-sentenced-prison-violating-protective-order/

“Defendant was in the same location as his child, who was out with his grandmother and aunt when defendant approached and hugged [his child],” the warrant obtained from the New Hanover Clerk of Court’s Office read.

The child’s grandmother and aunt became “frightened” when he “grabbed” his son after he was told to move away from him.

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 0:43 PM, Tatum said:

Those riptides will be useless against the tattooed sea monster! We need to stick her ass in an actual desert, with no water source.

lol True!

• Love 1

Jenelle is in St Thomas again and she has Jace with her. But where is baby endtable? Is this the 4th time she has left that kid, that we know of. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Jenelle is in St Thomas again and she has Jace with her. But where is baby endtable? Is this the 4th time she has left that kid, that we know of. 

I hate her.   Sorry. Not trying to be a hatr. But our family struggles trying to make ends meet and there she is in the Virgin Islands swinging from a tree.   Frustrated here. I want vacation too !!!

• Love 14

This emoji thing is out, and I don't understand it. Click on the Twitter to see them all:

Why would she have somebody make emojis of her (and Barbara, her kids, David, etc)?! They're not even emojis, they're just cartoons of stupid shit she's done and said and posted. I'm baffled. It don't make no darn sense!

This one is the only one worth using.

• Love 5

NY Daily News today-

“Teen Mom 2” star Jenelle Evans shot up heroin up to five times a day during the height of her addiction.

The reality star and mom of three bares all in her book “Read Between The Lines: From the Diary of A Teenage Mom,” which details her three pregnancies and dustups with the law, according to E! News.

“My first trip was amazing,” she writes. “I won’t glamorize the drug by going into the long details of why people love it so damned much….Before I knew it, I was shooting up to four or five times a day. I was hooked.”

“The first thing I lost to the drug was my family,” Evans recounted. “I disowned my mother and siblings and friends, but the truth is no one wants to talk to you when they suspect you're a junkie.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/teen-mom-star-details-drug-addiction-new-book-article-1.3241335

Jenelle clearly thinks she is the queen of social media, releasing her own emojis and putting every life event out there.  But funnily enough, she is beaten on every platform.  

Twitter - Chelsea (1.72 million), Leah (1.34 million), Jenelle (1.33 million) and Kail (1.26 million)

Instagram - Chelsea (4.6 million), Kail (3.1 million) Jenelle (2.6 million), Leah (1.3 million) 

She posts three times as often as Chelsea on Instagram but barely hits 100k on her photos.  Cole and Watson easily get 300k likes and Chelsea's family photos are upwards of 600k.  Lurch and poor Ensley are lucky to get 130k and clearly no one gives a rat's arse about Jenelle cause photos of her kids get more likes than her. 

Hell, Jenelle's engagement photo was outdone by both Watson in a bow tie and Aubree in pig tails.  Her *Earth Mother* milk bath photos are all outdone by Watson in a shark onesie.  Jenelle might have given birth first but Chelsea got 4 times the number of likes on her baby announcement. 

I find this hysterical because you just know that it would be killing Jenelle to be losing out on social media.  Jenelle has the Instagram perfect vacation, four kids and picturesque swampland but it is all beaten by Aubree holding a chicken.  She posts three times as often but can't  even get half the likes.  For someone as image obsessed as Jenelle, this must be infuriating.  Mwahahahahaha

• Love 17
(edited)

I haven't seen all her emojis, but I was told that some of them are supposed to be of Jace. If that's true and I were Barbara, I would get a lawyer versed in infringement law. Can Jenelle use his image and likeness without Barbara's consent since Jace is underage? I wouldn't want my grandson's likeness plastered out there and peddled for a lousy buck. If someone could post any, I'd be grateful. 

Edited by Miss Chevious
  • Love 4