Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

She has a “medical” degree saving lives!

Meaning she’s qualified to draw blood samples.

I'm not sure she's even qualified to do that...she's the person that takes your weight, height and blood pressure and then does filing work. You have to be pretty skilled to draw blood. Most doctor's offices have nurses or even a phlebotomist do that. Jenelle is unemployable...except maybe by a strip club.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I'm not sure she's even qualified to do that...she's the person that takes your weight, height and blood pressure and then does filing work. You have to be pretty skilled to draw blood. Most doctor's offices have nurses or even a phlebotomist do that. Jenelle is unemployable...except maybe by a strip club.

You're right. I could see her getting a job stripping the day shift at sleazy joint. She's too old and beat up to work in one of the 'better' strip clubs. Especially at night or on the weekends when the tips would be good. She's strictly day shift material. Probably at a joint near the airport.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Fiver said:

Jenelle is so heartbroken, sharing shitty memes on social media, and whining about her damn stomach.  All this when she could very well be on the brink of losing her children.  A fucking wolf would love these kids more than Jenelle does, and probably raise them better.

But, it doesn't matter, anyway, because I don't think she will ever lose her children.  She's managed to keep them through years of abuse and endangerment, I will believe it when I see it.  No matter how pyscho the parents are, the courts always want to keep kids with their families.  It's just another day in the neverending Jenelle shit-show.

Wolves love their children way more than Jenelle.

• Love 16
Just now, lovesnark said:

You're right. I could see her getting a job stripping the day shift at sleazy joint. She's too old and beat up to work in one of the 'better' strip clubs. Especially at night or on the weekends when the tips would be good. She's strictly day shift material. Probably at a joint near the airport.

With her Arby’s roast beef labia.   

• LOL 12
53 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Her go to is stomach and anxiety.  Always. 🙄

Wonder if she's been able to con her new set of doctors for a xanax prescription? Can you imagine the sob story she gave them during this?

Everyone is being soooooooo mean to me! I've been crying my eyes out for like 5 hours, dude. The hatters and CPS won't leave meeeee aloooooone!🤣

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Darknight said:

Guess Jenelle is going to have to work at Walmart now. You know when she shamed her own mom for working there. 

I doubt even Walmart would hire her. She couldn’t pass the drug test!

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
22 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Asshole lays a pistol (most likely loaded with one in the chamber) on the dashboard to let everyone know he's carrying.  Stupid fucks like him are the reason so many people think firearms ownership should be restricted or even eliminated.  No responsible pistol owner would allow their weapon to slide around on the dashboard of their vehicle like that.

Yep. He couldn't take it in the courthouse with him, so he tossed it up there to show the TMZ people he was big, bad DogKillerDave. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

All the guns in the world won’t make up for your small penis or make you a real man, David.

Remember when it came out that Jenelle had told people that David was smaller than (‘roided up!) Nathan? I think it was at a reunion. 😂 

I thought she was into Seamen

2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Asshole lays a pistol (most likely loaded with one in the chamber) on the dashboard to let everyone know he's carrying.  Stupid fucks like him are the reason so many people think firearms ownership should be restricted or even eliminated.  No responsible pistol owner would allow their weapon to slide around on the dashboard of their vehicle like that.

Not just that but he had it AT COURT! Trying to convince the court he’s a sane rational loving father and he leaves a gun on the dash?? I hope the judge sees this! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Seriously, is there any scenario in which a "decent" mom (or dad) would allow their children to be removed from their home rather than having a parent leave voluntarily (because they were being investigated for killing the family dog, which they admitted to)? I'm asking seriously. I just can't imagine any situation in which that would make sense. Let's say the accused parent didn't really kill the dog or they did so because they honestly thought the animal was a danger to their kids. If the authorities "overreacted" by insisting that the kids couldn't live with the (wrongly) accused, how would it make sense to make the kids leave their home AND both parents?

I guess maybe if the kids were older and able to stay with family members whom they knew very well and the "falsely accused" parent had some type of mental or physical illness which made him/her especially vulnerable? I could see it being arguable under those circumstances, but Jenelle's kids are very young and I don't think they're copping to UBT being mentally ill. So what is the rationale, in their minds, for allowing their children to be taken out of their "safe, loving, stable" home when it could be prevented by UBT leaving instead? Do they even feel obligated to justify it? Do they understand that most "normal" parents would never do that?

• Love 12
12 hours ago, kicksave said:

Keifer was recently busted for having a meth lab at his apartment...

And I’d still rather see Kaiser in his care over David!

11 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Wonder if she's been able to con her new set of doctors for a xanax prescription? Can you imagine the sob story she gave them during this?

Everyone is being soooooooo mean to me! I've been crying my eyes out for like 5 hours, dude. The hatters and CPS won't leave meeeee aloooooone!🤣

I doubt she gets any pills from doctors.  Don’t they get their various pills and powders when they take their bi-monthly “vacation” to California?

• Love 8
(edited)
12 hours ago, druzy said:

She can't stay off social media. 

image.png.59e3f32356645afb783f13bbf7e2521f.png

Wait is this for real? Actually on her IG?  I don't want anything to do with any of her skanky SM so don't want to look for myself. I am sickened beyond belief over this post. Before David murdered Nugget, didn't he allegedly throw punches to the dog's throat and slam his head against the table a few times???  Is this what Jenelle's post is about??  FUCK her

Edited by lexxilex
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, druzy said:

What an asshole. Fuck Jenelle. I honestly hope she and David just run off and let the kids live without them. That would be the most good thing they would ever do. At least Jace's dad just walked away and never came back. Best thing he has ever done. Jenelle just causes drama and pain

• Love 12
14 hours ago, kicksave said:

Keifer was recently busted for having a meth lab at his apartment...

Better than David. I hate saying that because a myth lab is awful and he did drugs with her but David is the worse. He killed her dog, treats the kids especially the roll lile crap and is scary to everyone. Keifer is the lesser of the two evils 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, druzy said:

This meme is stupid on so many levels; mainly because that girl is doing a roundhouse kick. Not a punch of any kind. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Rebecca said:

All the guns in the world won’t make up for your small penis or make you a real man, David.

Remember when it came out that Jenelle had told people that David was smaller than (‘roided up!) Nathan? I think it was at a reunion. 😂 

It’s big enough to make all his progeny... and gets girls so I dunno.

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Oh Xanax is definitely in her arsenal of prescriptions. David collects guns and weapons she collects pills.  I’m sure sge has diazepam and Percocet too 

I don't doubt she's addicted to anxiolytics and narcotics at all.  Think about all of the elective procedures or treatments she's had done in the past few months, no doubt to replenish her stock of narcotics [the collarbone incident, sinus surgery, underbite/jaw surgery/teeth removal, tubal ligation, esophageal spasms]. All of these things occurred, I believe, from Fall 2018, forward. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, TimeToCancelTM said:

She’s so disgusting... I’m at a loss of words for this piece of shit. What mother who loses 3 kids is sitting around posting ANYTHING on SM? The fact that she doesn’t think this affects her case in a negative way is what blows my mind! 

Yet she posted a (seemingly) heartfelt post for Nugget. I was actually surprised that she even cared about him, though! The fact that she only cares about being "innocent," and not her children being taken, speaks volumes!

• Love 6
On 5/18/2019 at 4:22 PM, Rebecca said:

THIS! Everyone keeps talking about how Jenelle could leave etc but the thing is - she doesn’t want to, IMO! Any rational person would look at the situation and assume she must be terrified and want to leave his scary ass but she’s not a rational person so rational thought cannot be applied to her actions to make them sensical - they will always seem nonsensical to ‘regular’ people.

I’m not convinced Jenelle wants to leave David and I’m also not convinced that she’s miserable in the relationship even a majority of the time. I think much of the time, especially before all this went down, Jenelle was her version of “happy” with David. She thrives on drama and she probably loved that David was so “protective” until he killed her dog and shit got a little more real than she wanted. I would assume that pissed her off - not because she cares about the dog or his suffering but because it was HER dog and obviously this was to send a message to her. I think she’s met her match with David and doesn’t even understand how truly dangerous he is. I think she thinks, “he doesn’t cheat on me, he’s never talkin’ to other girls and he loves me sooooo much that he acts crazy because he just loves me and our family so much.” I feel like she would still say that this is her best relationship ever. 

I think David also allowed Jenelle to sit on her ass doing drugs in the sheshed much of the time while he was in charge of everything around the house, including the kids. Not because he loves them and wants the best for them but because it allowed him to control everything and everyone and teach the kids his special “whizzdumb” about the world. I think he enjoyed having a bunch of kids totally under his control and Jenelle loved that she could be hands off and no one would know for sure that she’s still not mothering her kids at all and doesn’t give a shit what David is doing to them. It was win/win for her - do nothing as a mother yet still have the kids around for Instagram posts and image reasons. I really think Jenelle thought things were mostly good until all of this happened and now everyone is being ‘so mean and making a big deal out of things’ and messing it all up for them, in their minds. I don’t see Jenelle as a victim. If it hadn’t been HER dog that was killed I don’t think Jenelle would’ve given much of a shit at all, she only cares about things in relation to how they affect her - like the narcissistic sociopath I believe her to be.

I also don’t think she’s done the things she’s done - the 911 call, leaving after Nugget was killed - for the (logical) reasons people assume, which is that she did those things out of fear and realizing she should get away. I think the 911 call was way more about teaching David a lesson and some kind of revenge for him saying he was leaving (remember he left with friends) or doing something else she didn’t like than it was about actually being hurt or in real fear. She filmed with MTV the next day and didn’t even have a mark or show in any way that something had happened the night before. I think whatever went down was between the two of them fairly equally. Jenelle has a big history of being abusive herself. I wouldn’t be shocked if she got physical with David, as he’s most likely done with her. I also think she was pissed more than scared with the Nugget situation and leaving was also a way to try and send a message to David. She probably got paranoid he was going to cheat and that’s why she was back after only one day. Cheating seems to be the only thing a guy can do that actually really upsets her. She has zero intention or desire to end things and leave, she keeps making that clear to me over and over and over. I just can’t see her as a victim, she’s more a co-conspirator to me. The victims are the children.

This. And I totally agree about her reason for the CPS visits. Just because David is the worst doesn’t make Jenelle any better than she’s shown herself to be. She’s extremely awful in her own right.

I’m surely NOT trying to stick up for David but I think Jenelle is a big part of why David doesn’t work - SHE doesn’t want him to. He had been (allegedly) working the same job for 10 years, quitting after getting with Jenelle. David is a lot of horrible things but I actually don’t think he’s as lazy as many of the other “men” on these shows. I think he’s happy to not work but I think he’d be fine going back to it too - I think his fragile ego is affected by not being the “man” and provider in the family too. I have actually considered that he WANTED Jenelle to get fired, as stupid as that is. This way he exudes even more control and can be the provider “big man” he sees himself as. 

I totally agree with this.

Yep! Because everything is about what is “fun” for Jenelle - never mind what is best or fun for the toddler! If she can’t even take care of one of HER OWN kids for the night alone what does that say about how much “care” she actually provides on a daily basis? That response is about the least motherly thing I’ve ever heard.

This. And just because someone is in the mental health field doesn’t mean they don’t have issues themselves - quite the opposite, frequently. 

More like cockroach. 🤢 

I used to think them being filmed offered a tiny bit of protection but the more I thought about it the more I realized it just wasn’t true. David isn’t filmed at all so we’d never see any of his actions anyway and Jenelle’s word is shit and she just obfuscates everything anyway. Mtv hasn’t set foot on The Land in a long time either and access to Maryssa and Ensley was pretty much blocked by David. Filming didn’t protect them for those reasons, let alone MTV’s gross lack of caring. 

She doesn’t have a conscience. Her stomach hurts for herself - because she has to go through all this and everyone is just picking on her and saying all these untrue things, in her mind Jenelle sees herself as the victim, IMO. If the kids factor in at all to her she’s just upset, again for herself, that everyone is judging her for all of this and everyone knows she’s lost custody. The stomach pains, if they actually exist, are for her own ego.

Saved me the writing. Also all the quotes . Thank you! Sums up many of my thoughts.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned....the visitation the day before court. Wednesday, I believe.  Kaiser was the only child absent and David through a hissy fit while Janelle shows no emotion at all. I'm sure they record those kind of visits. Fingers crossed the judge viewed a tape of that crap. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, Darknight said:

Better than David. I hate saying that because a myth lab is awful and he did drugs with her but David is the worse. He killed her dog, treats the kids especially the roll lile crap and is scary to everyone. Keifer is the lesser of the two evils 

You’re setting the bar pretty low aren’t you?

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Yet she posted a (seemingly) heartfelt post for Nugget. I was actually surprised that she even cared about him, though! The fact that she only cares about being "innocent," and not her children being taken, speaks volumes!

She didn't care about Nugget, either.  That was all for the sympathy/attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/05/19/kail-lowry-says-teen-mom-2-ratings-may-suffer-due-to-jenelle-evans-firing-comments-on-jenelle-losing-custody-of-her-kids/

Kail Lowry is in New York City this weekend, far away from the drama happening in the North Carolina courtroom where her former co-star Jenelle Evans has been fighting to win back custody of her kids; however, the Teen Mom 2 star was still asked by TMZ for comment on Jenelle’s latest drama, including her recent firing from the show!

While Kail admitted that the ‘Teen Mom 2′ ratings may suffer without Jenelle there to bring the drama, she said she’s happy that the show won’t be bogged down with the Easons’ swamp-level shenanigans!

“I think that people did watch the show for Jenelle,” Kail— who has battled for years online with Jenelle and her husband David Eason— told the site. “I don’t think that can be denied.” 

Kail told the reporter that she did not want to talk about what has been going on with Jenelle’s family, in terms of her losing custody of all of her kids right after being fired from ‘Teen Mom 2.’ However, she would state that she was glad Jenelle’s latest custody drama would not be featured on ‘Teen Mom 2.’

“No, I think the drama is hurting the show and it’s unfortunate for those who have built really hard to rebuild our reputation.”

Kail’s Coffee Convos podcast host Lindsie Chrisley chimed in as well, telling the reporter that, “there’s a difference between daily drama and the drama that involves criminal activity.”

“And hurting living things,” Kail added, in an obvious reference to David killing Jenelle’s dog Nugget earlier this month.

Lindsie stated that she thinks David “definitely needs to seek help,” although she doesn’t have much hope that Mr. Jenelle Evans will be able to change.

“I think by the time you’re like 30 years old you’re pretty much set in your ways,” Lindsie said. 

Kail doesn’t appear to be worried that ‘Teen Mom 2’ will get the ax due to lack of drama. She promised that she, Chelsea Houska, Briana DeJesus and Leah Messer have plenty of drama on their own.

“I definitely think the rest of us have enough to keep the franchise going, and I hope that’s what happens,” Kail said. 

Eventually, the TMZ reporter got Kail to comment on Jenelle’s current (lack of) custody situation. She stated that fans have been asking her to take custody of Jenelle and David’s two-year-old daughter, Ensley. (The Ashley doesn’t even have to tell you that this rumor is absolutely ridiculous and there’s no way in holy hell that this would EVER happen.) 

“People are messaging me asking me if I’ll take Ensley!” Kail said. “I’m like, ‘Ohhhh, I don’t want to get involved! I’m not considering it at this time but I hope that [the kids] are happy and healthy overall.”

As The Ashley told you, Jenelle and David will be back in court on Wednesday, trying to get custody of their kids Kaiser, Maryssa and Ensley back.

Watch Kail and Lindsie’s interview below!

• Love 3
(edited)

Jenelle Evans and David Eason are sticking together -- very publicly, actually -- and now that their kids have been removed from their house, they're tending to home improvements.

The embattled couple took a trip to a Lowe's in North Carolina Sunday to pick up a shopping cart full of items ... looks like they've got a lot of chores planned.

David was dressed in all black, including a "Redneck Nation" t-shirt with a Confederate flag and the words "Family, Tradition, Heritage" on it. The "Family" part is interesting ... because theirs has been in turmoil since Eason shot and killed the family dog for nipping at their daughter.

Jenelle's wearing something interesting too -- her wedding ring. She's clearly showing she's standing by her husband despite the fact his actions have torn apart their family.

As we've reported ... Evans was fired from "Teen Mom 2" shortly after the dog killing incident, and her children have been removed from their custody under a judge's order.

She and David appeared together in court Thursday to fight to get the kids back, but it doesn't look like they were successful.

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5