Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 2/13/2019 at 9:04 PM, lovesnark said:

Because he's an insecure, moronic lunatic. He only has the guts to pick on women and children. If confronted by a man, he'd run away screaming like a little girl. So, he carries his gun 24/7 in case a grown man should ever confront him. He can pull out his gun instead of running away.

Any way the universe could stop using the "little girl" analogy please? David wishes he could do anything as well as a little girl.

• Love 19

While I hope that the Evans/Eason nightmare is over, this makes me fear for the kids. The most dangerous time for a woman is when she decides to leave her abusive partner and given the weaponry that the Swamp Monster has, the kids could be at genuine risk. Even if this is just a fight and they aren't actually splitting up, they both have explosive tempers and a history of violence. I sincerely hope that Jace is with Barb, Kaiser is with Nathan, Kaden is with his mother and someone (anyone!) has Egghead and Marissa. 

Drugs, violence, weapons and highly strung, angry people doesn't end well. 

Project Capture (3)~2.jpg

Project Capture (4)~2.jpg

52013932_10158266838949358_1141707967767248896_n.jpg

• Love 9

We know David didn't  leave as evidenced by the fact that Jenelle is still alive.

You know, even if Jenelle managed to leave David, she would find another abusive asshole on Tinder in no time because she can't stand to be alone.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 23
On 2/9/2019 at 9:26 AM, toodywoody said:

I don't understand why or what she is doing there. Who would ask her to model anything? And the girls? She isn't that much of a name.

On 2/12/2019 at 5:32 PM, monicageller said:

This seemed to be a multi-sponsored event set up by a publicist who works for local D and E-level celebrities in the area. It was a kids’ fashion show, autism book launch, and who knows what else. 

Ensley was the model, not Janelle. And Marissa too it looked like. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Jenelle is posting videos on her Insta Story of her in the car listening to the song "Better Now". If the song fits...

You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything, oh whoa

I did not believe that it would end, no
Everything came second to the Benzo

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Why is it that they always seem to break up around "significant events?" Like...the night before their wedding, and now right after Valentine's Day. I feel like they are both so stupid and petty that they would 100% break up because one or both of them didn't make the other feel *special* enough. Just imagine if we heard that Chelsea or Leah broke up with their guys. We would NEVER think Valentine's Day was a factor, even though one of them is Princess of the Hollar, and one of them is Daddy's Little Princess. I'm sure if they didn't get a nice Valentine's, they would be slightly disappointed, but would move on. It's so sad that I literally think Jenelle and David would get into such a bad fight that guns would be involved because they didn't get candy and a teddy bear or whatever. There have never been two more combative people living together in the history of the world. I'm interested to see what this really was about...well, Jenelle's lie-laden version, anyway. 

• Love 7
On 2/13/2019 at 11:06 AM, Rebecca said:

So if someone you cared about was drowning and you weren’t a great swimmer you would just do nothing? Even if there was no one else around trying to help? There was no one looking out for Jace BUT Barb. Who are these other people who were standing there ready to help, not to mention do a better job?

The problem is if you don't have sufficient skills to save the drowning person, then that person is going to drown, and you might drown, too.  In the heat of the moment, I can see not thinking it through and jumping in anyway, but the smart thing to do would be to enlist the help of someone who can do the job, or even might be able to do the job, when you can't. 

On 2/13/2019 at 11:06 AM, Rebecca said:

Also, have you heard of the Bystander Effect? It’s a phenomenon where even if there are tons of bystanders to a tragic event where help is needed people tend to assume someone else will take care of the problem and help so they do nothing themselves thinking someone else will. It’s human nature to NOT get involved.

Sure I've heard of the bystander effect.  I took a CPR class decades ago, and learned that you don't just holler out "Someone call 911"; you look directly at an individual person and say, "You!  Call 911." 

And that's basically to what I was referring to, except in this case, people aren't assuming someone else is taking care of the problem--they're seeing Barb step in and take care of it.  So it's even worse because it turns out Barb's taking care of it involves her doing everything she can to keep Jenelle in her life, even if it harms Jace. 

I don't recall anything about Andrew's family.  Who's to say one of them wouldn't have stepped up if they'd known the danger Jace was in by having Barb raise him?  Obviously they didn't volunteer, but a lot of times people don't do something unless they're pressed.

And even if nobody in the family stepped up, the foster system isn't great, but some kids do come out of it okay.  He was a white boy born to an attractive, intelligent cheerleader and a white boy with a burgeoning modeling career.  That's no guarantee that he'll flourish in foster care or an adoptive family, but it definitely puts him ahead in the game, and at least there's a chance he'll come out okay, unlike the outcome I saw coming when Barb took over.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

And even if nobody in the family stepped up, the foster system isn't great, but some kids do come out of it okay.  He was a white boy born to an attractive, intelligent cheerleader and a white boy with a burgeoning modeling career.  That's no guarantee that he'll flourish in foster care or an adoptive family, but it definitely puts him ahead in the game, and at least there's a chance he'll come out okay, unlike the outcome I saw coming when Barb took over.

Burgeoning modeling career? 😆

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, druzy said:

Nathan's girlfriend posted this 

image.png.66902cf3c28d1530ab0499de90a26db5.png

Notice the speaker? Jenelle did:

image.png.06cef11d9c692d392e5481b13c6ddab8.png

Why is she stalking Nathan 🤣

In the vain hope that he is somehow more miserable than her...at least thats my guess. If Jenelle is miserable, than everyone else has to be too.

• Love 9

This bitch lives for the drama.  Can't go a single day without starting shit, with somebody.  She reminds me a lot of my own mother, who would do the same thing.  Good thing Twitter wasn't around in the 80's and 90's, or else it would have been a lot worse.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

The problem is if you don't have sufficient skills to save the drowning person, then that person is going to drown, and you might drown, too.  In the heat of the moment, I can see not thinking it through and jumping in anyway, but the smart thing to do would be to enlist the help of someone who can do the job, or even might be able to do the job, when you can't. 

Sure I've heard of the bystander effect.  I took a CPR class decades ago, and learned that you don't just holler out "Someone call 911"; you look directly at an individual person and say, "You!  Call 911." 

And that's basically to what I was referring to, except in this case, people aren't assuming someone else is taking care of the problem--they're seeing Barb step in and take care of it.  So it's even worse because it turns out Barb's taking care of it involves her doing everything she can to keep Jenelle in her life, even if it harms Jace. 

I don't recall anything about Andrew's family.  Who's to say one of them wouldn't have stepped up if they'd known the danger Jace was in by having Barb raise him?  Obviously they didn't volunteer, but a lot of times people don't do something unless they're pressed.

When was Jenelle EVER intelligent? She has always been dumb as a brick IMO.

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

When was Jenelle EVER intelligent? She has always been dumb as a brick IMO.

I've heard people defending Jenelle's intelligence by saying she completed her medical assistant program, but didn't she fail her certification exam?  Or am I remembering wrong?

Anyway, Jenelle has never seemed all that bright to me, either.  She probably passed her high school classes just fine, but that doesn't necessarily mean someone is intelligent.  I knew a lot of dummies who practically slept through high school, or came to their classes hungover, and got through it.  Sounds like Jenelle, to me.

Edited by Shakma
  • Love 12
49 minutes ago, Shakma said:

I've heard people defending Jenelle's intelligence by saying she completed her medical assistant program, but didn't she fail her certification exam?  Or am I remembering wrong?

Anyway, Jenelle has never seemed all that bright to me, either.  She probably passed her high school classes just fine, but that doesn't necessarily mean someone is intelligent.  I knew a lot of dummies who practically slept through high school, or came to their classes hungover, and got through it.  Sounds like Jenelle, to me.

She did fail and as far as I know, has yet to retake it. 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, ravencroft said:

She did fail and as far as I know, has yet to retake it. 

So, has she ever, at any point, worked a full-time job?

Again, I just started re-watching the show after years of not watching, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Shakma said:

Again, I just started re-watching the show after years of not watching, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

Not that I'm aware of.  I might be wrong,  but I think she can't take her Medical Certification exam again.   Once you fail so many times,  you're done.

If and I mean IF she's done with Lurch, she'll be on Tinder before they even file for divorce.  So sad for those kids

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Shakma said:

To my knowledge, no.  But none of the girls from TM or TM2 has, with the exception of Brianna, I believe.

• Love 3

I would wonder what Jenelle plans on doing once the MTV paycheck inevitably stops coming, but then I realize she would only search for the next abusive penis to latch onto, and procreate, with.  Gross.

Not that I'm aware of.  I might be wrong,  but I think she can't take her Medical Certification exam again.   Once you fail so many times,  you're done. 

LOL...so much for all that shit about saving lives, eh?

Edited by Shakma
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Kail definitely did. And Farrah. 

I stand corrected.  I didn’t realize that their employment was full time, full time.  As in 40 hours / week, benefits, etc.  I know Kail had the job at Sports Authority (?) and Farrah worked at BWW (?), I just assumed it was part time, not a full 40.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I stand corrected.  I didn’t realize that their employment was full time, full time.  As in 40 hours / week, benefits, etc.  I know Kail had the job at Sports Authority (?) and Farrah worked at BWW (?), I just assumed it was part time, not a full 40.

Kail also worked full time as a dental hygienist (?) I think.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Kail also worked full time as a dental hygienist (?) I think.

I believe Kail went to community college (Northampton Area Community College— where my daughter took classes years ago and saw her there) for the Dental hygienist program, but Kail did not finish.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

He was a white boy born to an attractive, intelligent cheerleader and a white boy with a burgeoning modeling career. 

Attractive?  Intelligent?  I think her cheerleading career was maybe middle school but nothing since.  She's gotten better looking with a few plastic surgery touch ups (some kind of jaw restructuring and lip fillers) but her flat moon face is still prevalent. 

Don't know if I'd consider her intelligent either.  Scary that she was homeschooling Marissa, but thank goodness she saves lives for a living. 

I see Jenelle is still displaying healthy choices by hinting for a new man already.  Posting a pic of an outfit with "who wants to take me out so I can wear this?" 

• Love 16

Andrew’s family has never even seen Jace, that’s how much they don’t care. We saw Andrew’s dad on 16 + P because he had to come pick up his unlicensed 20-something son up from his teenage girlfriend’s house because Barb kicked him out. Barb confronted his dad about his adult son impregnating her teen daughter and the guy didn’t give a shit. He didn’t seem like he gave a shit about much. I think it’s crazy to imply that these people, who’ve never even bothered to see or contact their grandchild, would have wanted to raise him and that even if they did want to, that they’d do a better job! That’s some major grasping at straws. And again, Barb had no ability to place Jace anywhere, Jenelle signed Jace over to Barb specifically, not anyone else, and there’s zero proof she would’ve agreed to sign him over to anyone else. The only alternative to Barb taking over was allowing Jenelle to “raise” him and do whatever she wanted with him, most likely only ending in her losing him once he’d already been severely harmed and then he’d enter the foster system and all the back and forth would begin as @TheRealT said.

@StatisticalOutlier In this scenario there was no help to enlist for the metaphorical drowning person other than Barbara...no one else cared or was even paying any attention. Literally, no one. How would’ve it been better for her to stand there and watch him drown and not even try? Because his life isn’t perfect but because of her Jace is alive, has proper food, medical care and shelter, goes to school regularly and still has a chance at life I don’t believe he’d have if he’d been raised by Jenelle full time. Barb has somewhat sacrificed her life for Jace because he is worth it to her, which is something Jenelle could never say about herself.

Also, Jace might have been born to relatively somewhat attractive white people but those same people are also rife with mental illness and addiction issues. And @TheRealT is totally right about people like Brandon and Theresa not wanting to deal with the foster system and the painful back and forth with birth parents.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

I believe Kail went to community college (Northampton Area Community College— where my daughter took classes years ago and saw her there) for the Dental hygienist program, but Kail did not finish.

Oh if Kail had her dental hygienist license we would know.  It’s a 4 year degree and involves passing boards.  Believe you me, we would KNOW.   Even if she’d received a dental assistant certificate, I’m sure she would have bragged about it endlessly on SM.  

Back on topic regarding Jenelle.  Commenting on Nathan’s gf’s insta?  Get a life!  Over a blue tooth speaker that’s at least what, 5 years old??  I mean if she had it when her and Nathan were still together it’s been a long time.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I think Kailyn actually did get her DA certificate because she worked as one and this even lists the dental office she worked in, she just didn’t stick around long:  “Not only did Kailyn graduate high school, she enrolled in community college for social work, and has a dental assistant certification under her belt. 

Kailyn started work as a dental assistant at American Family Dental in Allentown, Pennsylvania, back in April 2013, but she quit her job in order to move to Delaware — where her husband, Javi Marroquin, works at the Dover Air Force Base.”

From: (try not to puke at the overly Kailyn positive article) http://www.wetpaint.com/kailyn-lowry-dental-assistant-college-608314/

I just watched Jenelle’s Instagram story and she had a party in the sheshed by herself last night. 🙄 

I know kids gets stuff all over their faces all the time but wouldn’t you want to wipe this off before posting pictures to your millions of followers? It’s gross. It will only let me post one picture due to the size but there are multiple pictures of her with stuff all on her face.

CBBF0B02-C07C-4721-A8F8-36A8811C5EFA.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I think Kailyn actually did get her DA certificate because she worked as one and this even lists the dental office she worked in, she just didn’t stick around long:  “Not only did Kailyn graduate high school, she enrolled in community college for social work, and has a dental assistant certification under her belt. 

Kailyn started work as a dental assistant at American Family Dental in Allentown, Pennsylvania, back in April 2013, but she quit her job in order to move to Delaware — where her husband, Javi Marroquin, works at the Dover Air Force Base.”

From: (try not to puke at the overly Kailyn positive article) http://www.wetpaint.com/kailyn-lowry-dental-assistant-college-608314/

I just watched Jenelle’s Instagram story and she had a party in the sheshed by herself last night. 🙄 

I know kids gets stuff all over their faces all the time but wouldn’t you want to wipe this off before posting pictures to your millions of followers? It’s gross. It will only let me post one picture due to the size but there are multiple pictures of her with stuff all on her face.

CBBF0B02-C07C-4721-A8F8-36A8811C5EFA.jpeg

Dental assistant and Dental Hygiene are very different. My understanding is DA do not make nearly as much (less than 20/hr sometimes) and you just need training certificates. You can start with no experience and get trained on the job. One of my SILs is a dentist and one is a dental assistant. 

Dental Hygiene is much more intense intense schooling, and programs are competitive. Pay can around 55K/yr for even part time hours in some areas. I wanted to be a dental hygienist but I couldn't ( at the time) quit my job to dive back into full time school- which you need to do for a program like that.

• Love 4

From The Ashley

Jenelle Evans made it clear over the weekend that she has split with her husband David Eason and, while the Teen Mom 2 star has not revealed what exactly caused her breakup, The Ashley can now reveal what was happening on The Land in the days leading up to David leaving!

The Ashley’s sources tell her that, early last week (right before the breakup), Jenelle and one of the ‘Teen Mom’ executives had a loooong phone call in which Jenelle ranted and accused the producers (particularly her main producer Kristen Schylinski) of ruining her marriage and purposely doing things they know will upset David.

“Jenelle was screaming at the executive that every week, her life gets worse because of the show airing and was dropping F-bombs like crazy at the producers, Kristen, and even her mom [Barbara Evans].”

“She was particularly angry at Kristen during the call,” the source added. “She told [the exec] that she doesn’t trust Kristen, and that Kristen is fake because she tries to make it seem like she’s on Jenelle’s side when really she is trying to hurt Jenelle’s marriage.”

(From what The Ashley’s behind-the-scenes sources tell her, there are no plans to have Kristen replaced as Jenelle’s producer, though…at least as of now.)

“She said Kristen wants David out of [Jenelle’s] life because of the problems he causes for the crew with filming, which is obviously not true,” the source added. “She accused Kristen, and the other producers but mostly Kristen, of manipulating scenes to make David look bad. She said that’s why her life is in such bad shape right now and David is so mad at her.”

The Ashley’s source tells her that Jenelle did not mention anything about splitting with David at the time of the call, though, so the breakup must have happened very soon after. However, the source believes that the episode shown last Monday was the straw that broke the swamp camel’s back.

Last week’s episode featured a scene in which Babs confessed she’s only being nice to David because she’s afraid he’ll “snap in a haaaartbeat,” and that Jenelle gets “in trouble” with David every time she films for the show. Barbara also stated that she believes David “is hurting” Jenelle and there’s a “domestic violence thing” happening on The Land. 

The Ashley’s source tells her that Jenelle was absolutely livid that the producers allowed Barbara to say those things on camera. While she mainly blames the producers, because she believes they “coax” her mom into saying things like that, she was also very mad at Barbara.

“Dude, you guys are the worst bosses I’ve ever had…I mean, you’re also the ONLY bosses I’ve ever had but still…”

“She kept saying ‘f**k you guys and f**k my mom’ on the phone,” the source said. “She mentioned to [the exec] that she believes Kristen and her mom have worked together in the past to purposely make David look bad because they both want David out of her life.”

Jenelle was also upset that the security guard, Andre Sanders, was summoned to have that conversation with Barbara. Jenelle considered Andre a friend, as he is very close to her sons and got along with David, so she felt betrayed. As you’ll remember, Andre was the person who married Jenelle and David back in September 2017. She was more upset that the producers put Andre in that scene than she was at Andre himself, though.

(You may remember that The Ashley told you about this security guard chat scene back in December. Andre was only part of this scene because Barbara literally had no one else to film with. She had already filmed a bunch of scenes with Kristen about this topic, so they needed her to talk to someone else so they chose Andre. He was not chosen purposely to upset Jenelle, just for the record.)

The Ashley’s sources tell her that, so far, Jenelle has not filmed about the breakup.

“The producers and the crew are very worried for Jenelle right now and they are really, really hoping this breakup is permanent,” the source added. “They have had so many of these before, but this one is the longest that they know of.” 

The Ashley will update this story when more info is available. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, yogi2014L said:

Dental assistant and Dental Hygiene are very different. My understanding is DA do not make nearly as much (less than 20/hr sometimes) and you just need training certificates. You can start with no experience and get trained on the job. One of my SILs is a dentist and one is a dental assistant. 

Dental Hygiene is much more intense intense schooling, and programs are competitive. Pay can around 55K/yr for even part time hours in some areas. I wanted to be a dental hygienist but I couldn't ( at the time) quit my job to dive back into full time school- which you need to do for a program like that.

Right...but this was about whether or not Kailyn earned her certification to be a dental assistant, which there’s evidence she did because she worked as one. This is the kind of thing that’s required to do so: https://www.danb.org/Become-Certified/Exams-and-Certifications/CDA.aspx

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, druzy said:

Wow, that’s unexpected. I wonder if David chose to leave HER, not the other way around, though. I could see him saying it’s MTV and everyone else or me and if she didn’t choose him fast enough he was out because his bogus pride is hurt. I hope it lasts but I have zero expectation that it will. He’s going to regret leaving the easy money and she needs to always be with someone. And even if it somehow does last she’ll just find an even bigger loser to replace him with soon enough. Every time I’ve thought she couldn’t find someone worse than her last guy she’s exceeded my expectations. 

EDIT: It seems that David choosing to leave might be correct: (I wish I knew how to quote this with the new board design!): 

“They are fighting,” a source told Us Weekly. “He hasn’t been home.” However, despite Jenelle’s interesting Facebook status, and allegedly changing her relationship status to “separated” on the same social media site, per Us Weekly, their insider said that “they aren’t broken up.”

“What else is new? David and Jenelle are always fighting, he won’t come home for days at a time,” another source revealed to the magazine. “I would be surprised if they weren’t fighting. Now that would be shocking.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hollywoodlife.com/2019/02/18/did-jenelle-evans-david-eason-break-up-split-rumors-messages/amp/

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
51 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

Yes, In PA you do not need a degree or anything except a radiology certificate to be a dental assistant. Kailyn started but didn’t finish the hygienist program.

Back to Jenelle and Sasquatch— I doubt this breakup is permanent. She cannot be alone and David has too much to lose in the Land, imo. He is likely “punishing” Jenelle by leaving for a while—and hoping she’ll get the show to either let him film again or give them a better edit. Also, If they get back together, it will likely be because Jenelle has made concessions and promises to David that she will “behave” better on camera.

If Jenelle has such a problem with her producer and with the show in general, she should just quit (snark).

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The sad thing is, David voluntarily leaving is the best thing that could ever happen to those kids, but of course Jenelle will fight tooth and nail to keep him.

I agree but what if he actually gets custody of Ensley? Or Jenelle gives it up to him. He’d probably be the first ex to actually fight for his kid because he’s not going to give up that control for anything! The kids are fucked with either of them in their lives.

8 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

She probably doped them up with Nyquil before she lit her bong.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she did that, especially to Kaiser.

I wonder how she’ll attempt to spin this when they inevitably get back together.

Here’s the newest article: https://radaronline.com/photos/jenelle-evans-breakup-david-eason-gun-threats-teen-mom-2-mtv/

Apparently he didn’t do anything for her on Valentine’s Day, that’s true abusive horror for Jenelle - never mind how he treats her kids, mother or people in general! Don’t forget the fake Hallmark holiday!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

The sad thing is, David voluntarily leaving is the best thing that could ever happen to those kids, but of course Jenelle will fight tooth and nail to keep him.

The only part of the story that I found surprising was that UBT left The Land. I think when the real breakup comes, he will claim custodial rights of Ensley and right of occupancy on The Land. After all the work he's done to get Jenelle to put everything in both their names and being the primary caretaker for all the kids, he'd be a fool to just walk away and let Jenelle keep all/most of the stuff she's provided for their family.

That actually could end up being an escape route for Kaiser. I could see UBT being like, "You have to go, Jenelle, so that I can provide a safe home for our children. Obviously, I'm keeping Ensley and I'm happy to let Kaiser stay here too." (likely after setting her up to attack him, then calling the cops on her or some other devious plan that only someone as dumb as Jenelle would fall for)

If Jenelle were dragged away in handcuffs and Kaiser was left with UBT, Doris and/or Nathan could swoop in to rescue him. When Jenelle got out of jail and UBT had a restraining order barring her from The Land (after draining their bank accounts), getting Kaiser back would be the least of her concerns.

It does tickle me to hear about how completely butt hurt UBT is over being kicked off the show. He has pulled out every stop to force MTV to let him come back on and, when ALL of that failed, he was left to resort to (further) abusing Jenelle to punish her for it. Which, of course, didn't help at all. In the end, hopefully, they will both be fired and UBT will end up with nothing but whatever he can scam from Jenelle before and after their inevitable divorce. Delicious!

Edited by TheRealT
  • LOL 2
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

The only part of the story that I found surprising was that UBT left The Land. I think when the real breakup comes, he will claim custodial rights of Ensley and right of occupancy on The Land. After all the work he's done to get Jenelle to put everything in both their names and being the primary caretaker for all the kids, he'd be a fool to just walk away and let Jenelle keep all/most of the stuff she's provided for their family.

It does tickle me to hear about how completely butt hurt UBT is over being kicked off the show. He has pulled out every stop to force MTV to let him come back on and, when ALL of that failed, he was left to resort to (further) abusing Jenelle to punish her for it. Which, of course, didn't help at all. In the end, hopefully, they will both be fired and UBT will end up with nothing but whatever he can scam from Jenelle before and after their inevitable divorce. Delicious!

She’s gonna be so effed when she realizes how much it’s going to cost her to actually divorce him.   He’s not going to go quietly into the shadows.  And I am sure they have no equity in the sinking house, all their vehicles / toys are depreciating assets.  Savings?  Retirement?  Investments?  HA!  Yeah right.  They don’t believe in banks, David would never allow his money to be put in an institution.   

So he took off and she went and got high in her she shed.  Is Maryssa still a hostage on the land or did she break free?  If she is still there he just abandoned her with her step mother who she most likely hates?  That’s not traumatic at all.  Not that I expect much from David.  Both he an Jenelle have never put the kids first and have no idea how much damage they’ve caused to all of those children. 

• Love 9