Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 11/8/2018 at 12:26 PM, lovesnark said:

The video she posted today is just so nasty. Nothing like hacking up a glob of grossness  and spitting for your "fans", huh? Or course, she blamed it on the unfortunate headed one.  Her saying they were going to a meeting about sinking casa swamp cracked me up. Translation: Clayton Homes isn't liable for the shitty foundation and your continued begging and threatening isn't going to help. When she said she wasn't going to show what all is in the garage because that's her business really means she doesn't want to deal with questions about the gazillions of dollars Lurch spends on toys for himself. 

Forgot the stellar grammar. The biggest trailer you've ever saw.

That, and she doesn't want us to see the meth lab.

• Love 11

Yeah blame everything on Eggsley. Your sinuses, Jenelle, are fucked from all the shit you snort up your noise and from the sound of things they aren't fixed because of the drugs you continue to take. 

And she can't give an inside look because she has to clean her house. The bitches don't work and Slaveryssa must have not been home.

• Love 12
9 hours ago, LBS said:

Jenelle and UBT are in California for the weekend according to her IG feed.   It is probably to restock up on drugs but the good news is that the kids aren't with them!  Cheers to Kaiser not having to live in fear this weekend!

Jesus Christ... stay outta my neck of the woods, you cheap, dime store hoods!!

• Love 8

They must be in CA spending money on their ridiculous clothing and makeup. I bet the makeup artists, hair dressers and everyone else dealing with them for their money pit endeavors hate their guts. They probably double their usual rates when they have to work on her. I can't imagine having to listen to her illiterate ass while her nasty husband is lurking around with his gun on his hip while applying makeup or doing her hair. 

• Love 8
On 11/7/2018 at 8:13 AM, Mkay said:

She’s the most disgusting excuse for a human being.calling her  A total cow is insulting to all bovines. They have more class. They treat their young better. 

On 11/7/2018 at 8:13 AM, Mkay said:

She’s high!

HIGH HIGH HIGH

• Love 7
10 hours ago, lovesnark said:

They must be in CA spending money on their ridiculous clothing and makeup. I bet the makeup artists, hair dressers and everyone else dealing with them for their money pit endeavors hate their guts. They probably double their usual rates when they have to work on her. I can't imagine having to listen to her illiterate ass while her nasty husband is lurking around with his gun on his hip while applying makeup or doing her hair. 

Can he open carry in CA?  It’s a lot of work to take your firearm across county on an airplane.  It’s a complete pain in the ass to be honest.  Other than that,  why are they out there anyway?  She’s modeling ugly clothing for why?  WHO IS MONITORING THE HOME SCHOOL???  Heck, out of all their egregious parenting fails, is no one checking in on Maryssa?  She doesn’t even have mandatory reporters in her corner.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Can he open carry in CA?  It’s a lot of work to take your firearm across county on an airplane.  It’s a complete pain in the ass to be honest.  Other than that,  why are they out there anyway?  She’s modeling ugly clothing for why?  WHO IS MONITORING THE HOME SCHOOL???  Heck, out of all their egregious parenting fails, is no one checking in on Maryssa?  She doesn’t even have mandatory reporters in her corner.

Since gun laws vary from state to state, it depends. Last I checked in CA, open carry isnt allowed, even if the gun is unloaded. I doubt it would stop David though, he comes across as someone who thinks he is above the law.

• Love 11

While UBT was flying around & doing wheelies on his new toy ATV, all i could think was : NO HELMET!!!! Please let him eject and land on that fugly head of his and get brain injured!!!!  Imagine him stuck in a nursing home depending on people he hates?

• Love 18
21 hours ago, geauxaway said:

CA has some hardcore gun laws. He’s not open carry in CA, I promise you that. No fucking way.

• Love 9
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:41 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Thanks!! I'm pretty far from it, but I'm hoping the smokey state of LA will drive UBT & Jenelle to a coastal town (aka MY TOWN), where I can unload uppercuts all over them, and steal their drugs!

I grew up in a coastal town in California (Pacifica).  I say we take them and throw them off the cliff where they have no chance of making it.  I just realized they're so evil they make our talk about their injuries and demise seem so nonchalant.  

• Love 7
On 11/10/2018 at 8:42 AM, ghoulina said:

Jenelle is too short to be wearing a high waisted skirt like that, combined with a sleeveless top. She just looks so boxy.

"Dumpy."  That's the adjective I like to use for when people who are tiny in real life dress in ways that make them look not small and weirdly proportioned.  She looks dumpy here , just like she did in her wedding dress (which was pretty, but the style and tailoring made her look dumpy).  She's a petite and thin girl, but dressing like this makes her look dumpy. 

Also, why are the (not so great looks from the) 90s coming back to haunt me through the Teen Moms' fashion choices? Between Kail and Jenelle, I just can't (in Roxanne's voice). I'm getting bad middle school fashion flashbacks from these chicks.  I swear I can smell Cool Water or Tommy Girl and practically hear singles from TLC's Crazy-Sexy-Cool album when I see Kail or Jenelle in these styles. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 18
56 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

"Dumpy."  That's the adjective I like to use for when people who are tiny in real life dress in ways that make them look not small and weirdly proportioned.  She looks dumpy here , just like she did in her wedding dress (which was pretty, but the style and tailoring made her look dumpy).  She's a petite and thin girl, but dressing like this makes her look dumpy. 

Also, why are the (not so great looks from the) 90s coming back to haunt me through the Teen Moms' fashion choices? Between Kail and Jenelle, I just can't (in Roxanne's voice). I'm getting bad middle school fashion flashbacks from these chicks.  I swear I can smell Cool Water or Tommy Girl and practically hear singles from TLC's Crazy-Sexy-Cool album when I see Kail or Jenelle in these styles. 

Shit, I see college age girls wearing ‘90s fashions every day, especially those high waisted mom jeans. There has to be some decent 90s fashions, but I rarely see anyone rip those off.

Personally I think Jennelle has a boxy figure, which is interesting because she is petite and a normal weight. She’s just not attractive at all, in any way imo.

• Love 10

I don't think it's that weird. It's just that she doesn't know how to dress it well. 

She's short. She's not fat, by any means, but she's not stick skinny either. And she appears to have a short torso. I'm 5'4 and my torso is super short, so if I wear certain things, I tend to look super boxy like she does above. 

All of these girls have the same issue - they just want to wear whatever-the-fuck is trendy or they think is cool, with no consideration as to whether that style is meant for THEIR body type. I'd rather look awesome than prove to everyone I can wear the exact same clothes I saw some model wear. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, badhaggis said:

The clothes she is wearing just don't flatter her. I agree @ghoulinashe wants to wear trendy clothes unfortunately this particular style just makes her figure look odd. She has shorter legs and the short boots cut off leg length.

I agree. In the words of Nina Garcia of Project Runway fame, “ the proportions are all wrong.”  She is not tall and her legs are slightly thick (not fat)— booties with that skirt is wrong for her. 

• Love 12

Malibu is like a second home to her??? Why, because she buys drugs there? This bitch (and Amber OG) have to find a way to be part of EVERY fucking tragedy. It's sickening. 

I've never been to Malibu. I've never dealt with a house fire. I can still feel incredible sympathy for the Californians who are going through this right now. Why don't you donate some fucking money, you twat, instead of trying to be special and relevant on Twitter?

• Love 18
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Jenelle knows her water. Remember when she attacked Nathan's girlfriend, Jessica? Prior to their arrival, she was in the kitchen MAKING ice water. 

Making ice water will NEVER stop being funny. At least, not to me. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So where are the children while these two galavant across the country? 

Good question!  Especially since Maryssa is "homeschooled".   Ten to one odds, she is watching Kai and Ensley.   I hope Jace is with Barb.

Someone on twitter noticed that she has been wearing the same clothes in all her pics.  I bet they picked up a shit ton of drugs and decided to drive home.  That is going to be one hefty one way fee if they indeed rented a car.   She posted a video in IG and the hotels they are staying in look super ratty.  Something fishy is going on. 

• Love 8

Pardon my ignorance, but is it THAT hard to score drugs?  That you have to travel across the county to obtain them?  I know plenty of people who have done drugs in my lifetime and as far as I know if you have cash, it’s not that hard to track down what you want or need locally (or somewhat locally).  

Add me to the list of people wondering who is monitoring the home school.  Have there been any pics of Maryssa posted lately?  Who knows, she is a prodigy after all, she’s probably already “graduated.”

• Love 17

Crossing the country for any drug is insane! They ran out of hook ups that want to deal with these DumbFucks. I'm an old lady and I'm sure I could score whatever if I wanted to. Even living here a neighborhood full of other retired folks. 

Keefer won't even deal to them.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Crossing the country for any drug is insane! They ran out of hook ups that want to deal with these DumbFucks. I'm an old lady and I'm sure I could score whatever if I wanted to. Even living here a neighborhood full of other retired folks. 

Keefer won't even deal to them.

Please let the police stop them on the way home, search their car, and find drugs!

• Love 11

ptv.png.5a566bbc6da8c27f3395ba80e6c85172.png

That's rich.  I wonder what happened between the Grand Canyon pictures and then this.  Odds are nothing good.   I vacillate between hoping that she is OK and wishing that they Thelma and Louise themselves off a cliff. 

ETA: Oh wow - that picture did not show up well.  It says:

some things I keep to myself on purpose because I don't owe my entire life to any of you.   some things I keep private... #sorrynotsorry

Edited by LBS
  • Love 7

Driving across the country for drugs doesn’t make any sense if you’re paying to travel. Yes, the weed is cheaper in those states, but it’s like $140 for a quarter oz here, so you’d have to buy a metric fuckload for this to be cost effective. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Is this where they are staying tonight? Her face looks flat from the mouth down.

Just because she’s in Texas doesn’t mean she has to wear cowboy boots.  I haven’t worn any in more than 25 yrs.  She was in Amarillo.  Wonder what route she will take. Now I can “run” into her. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Isthisok said:

Driving across the country for drugs doesn’t make any sense if you’re paying to travel. Yes, the weed is cheaper in those states, but it’s like $140 for a quarter oz here, so you’d have to buy a metric fuckload for this to be cost effective. 

I think it's way more than weed though.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

I think it's way more than weed though.

Still! The "way more" stuff is prevelant in podunk places, just as much as it is in California?! They're just batshit & wanna take their "hate show" on the road. "See?!? We drove across the country & ain't NOONE stepped to us....yeah, we drove real fast & stayed in strange desolate places...but ain't noone done fucked with us. We bad."

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Yup. That's her narrative all right. She fails in actually selling that goat rodeo  to anyone with a few functioning brain cells. Oh wait.....

Goat rodeo!!!!

???

• Love 5

OMG.  Did they do the Phoebe / Joey road trip??? ???.  It can’t be said enough but she is so frickin LAME!!!!  Of all things they do to offend people, at then end of the day they are lame as F.  

Where’s Maryssa????

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

Just because she’s in Texas doesn’t mean she has to wear cowboy boots.  I haven’t worn any in more than 25 yrs.  She was in Amarillo.  Wonder what route she will take. Now I can “run” into her. 

By “in” did you mean “over “?

On 11/7/2018 at 10:38 PM, Enya Face said:

Seriously! I’m catching up on my PTV since I spent last week in the hospital with a septic kidney infection, and you guys have me DYING! Thankfully not the kind of dying I was doing in the hospital lol.

Thoughts And prayers....and I mean that sincerely:)

• Love 7