Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Ramping up. 

Hes so fucking dumb. This bullshit is why he goes to prison. HE FILMS HIS OWN SELF DOING THE SHIT HE HAS BEEN EXPLICITLY TOLD NOT TO DO!

Although maybe he’s trying to get sent to jail to get away from Jenelle and the zoo/group home they’re running there. 

• Love 17
8 hours ago, badhaggis said:

Once we paid an outside process server to serve him and got a one year order of protection he went on to other targets. I still could not leave my home after dark alone until he got evicted.  He made the mistake of going after his landlord same thing tho you are bugging my home, everybody is out to get me, lather, rinse, repeat. His delusions and mannerisms remind me so much of David. This will not end well.

Chuck MTV for still filming her. They know what is happening.

That's totally creepy!  (((HUGS))   People have nerve! I can't imagine a stranger coming for me. I've at least had my nephew all his life and I know beneath the drugs he loves me and would shit if he actually hurt me. Oh and his Uncle will kill him. 

My neighbor has just waged war on us because we dared get a dog. She is all pissed saying it's not cool because she doesn't leash her dogs. Ummm...crazy bitch...I own my house and the land. I keep him on a leash in my yard. Cuz.....LAWS! 

Swinging back to Janelle I wonder what the pet count is at Casa De Drugs? We know she can't handle kids. It worries me about pets. And she has history...

• Love 9
On 11/3/2018 at 2:16 AM, Enya Face said:

I worked in a doggy day care and we had several instances in my time there! Don’t feel bad! Shit does happen!! In the times we couldn’t get ahold of a parent or emergency contact, we just took the pup home with us for the night and back into work the next morning! Parents were always grateful that their dog spent the night with someone their dog knew and trusted, and we didn’t mind

Thank you for the kind words!  I was only a few mini away, so I got there quickly when they called. They were pretty firm about a late fee occurring if it happened again, so they definitely minded. BUT I know they would have loved and cared for my doggie if they had to keep her over night!

• Love 4

And thanks for the good thoughts everyone! It was about 12 years ago and thankfully he moved far away. He also abused his 2 year old son for everything. Potty training was really bad. I just see David being the same way it makes me very nervous for Kaiser in particular...

• Love 12
On 10/23/2018 at 10:02 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

My husband especially wouldn't think I was trying to assault him if I fell into him.  That's probably because we've never assaulted each other, so we don't default to thinking one of us is attacking the other if we run into each other.

I wonder, too. Probably all in one bedroom downstairs or the living room? Or in the unfinished upstairs somehow? Or locked out of the house? Or in the She-Shed (BTW, how messed up is it that she bought that She-Shed before finishing the kids' rooms when she already had a bedroom)? I don't know....but I assume at night when Jenelle & David are actually active, the kids are all hiding somewhere where Jenelle and David are not. 

I mean, CPS has seen no reason to intervene even with all the stuff that has happened since Ensley's birth.  The court also mandated that she let Jenelle have Jace an allotted amount of time for visitation.  Barb has kept the court & Doris aware of stuff like Ensley being born with pot in her system, etc.  Jenelle has that TM$ and will keep spending it in court to fight, like they did so David could see his son Kaden.  Basically, they had the money to outspend Kaden's mom in court and she eventually couldn't afford to fight it.  The court awarded him visitation, too.  The courts seem to be okay with Jenelle and David having kids around (which is crazy, but it is what the court has decided over & over). If she keeps going back to court for every single thing they do, Barb will be spending money like crazy...and the court/CPS probably will still side with Jenelle and David, like they've done in the past.  Barb's lawyer has likely told her this - you can keep going to court time and time again, spending a bunch of money, but  Jenelle & David will spend more money and the court will probably just side with them again anyways while you deplete your savings.  (Jenelle & David don't care about financial responsibility, so they'll spend all they have just to stick it to her.) 

Barb has some TM money, but it may not be as much as Jenelle gets.  She is now retired and likely is living off of social security plus TM money she's saved and continues to earn & store away.  She is supporting Jace and at least one other nephew as well as helping out Jenelle's brother & sister at times. She doesn't have unlimited funds and is probably smart enough to follow her lawyer's sad but realistic advice that the court system/CPS isn't likely to help until something horrendous happens even if she spends every cent she has as Jenelle will do the same.  It's sad, but I think that's unfortunately the kind of thing she's facing. 

Barb is probably nice to Jenelle & David right now because she wants access to her daughter & grandkids and also because being openly anti-David would just push Jenelle away more & isolate her on the swamp with David more.  Barb has been in an abusive relationship and knows all this. She's probably "nice" to David because she thinks that will allow her to see Jenelle & the kids and it also won't get Jenelle into "trouble." And I'm sure those MTV checks help support Barb and Jenelle's child she is raising, too.  Plus, if and when something horrendous (even more so than what happened with this fight) happens, she will have some money to go to court when it may actually end up working out in her favor. 

I don't think Barb is okay with what's going on with Jenelle, Kaiser, Jace (when he's there), or Ensley at all at the swamp, but I think that unfortunately, she's forced to be rather realistic about what the possible outcomes are when it comes to intervening.  I highly doubt she's cool with everything that is going on, but she is making a point not to be openly upset about it so she can see Jenelle and the kids while she collects information that may help one day when something big enough comes up to go to court successfully. (And since the courts/CPS obviously suck there, what has happened is not big enough, unfortunately. That's not Barb's fault, but the system's fault. She's likely just being realistic about how f-ed up that system is.)

The fucked up part is there are worse parents these these two assholes. CPS is underfunded. Since Jenelle does have money she can just fight and have some protection. The system sucks. I feel bad for poor Ensley because Jenelle wants that to be her mini me

• Love 9
On 10/25/2018 at 6:33 PM, Christina87 said:

Hahahaha saying teen pregnancy went down because of this show is as ludicrous as saying it went down because of the secret life of the American teenager, which started right before it! In that world, getting pregnant in ninth grade will cause the hottest boy and richest boy in the school to fight over you! You'll get a rent-free apartment and a nanny! Even someone committed to abstinence won't even make it through ninth grade without having sex! Also, if you're the one virgin on the show (lauren), life will suck for you. Even though you're gorgeous, all these teen married couples with kids together will be going to the prom together, and you will be the babysitter!

hahahaha neither TM or that trash is the reason. Like you said, they probably noticed the numbers trending well and jumped on the bandwagon. Or, maybe this pregnant teenager fad made ADULTS more aware of teen pregnancy / sex, and they talked to their kids about it, and made sure they had birth control / condoms/ whatever.  But I highly doubt teens watched either of these shows and said, "they have it so hard! I'm going to remain abstinent so I won't end up like them." Kail's storyline in the beginning made me feel a little bad, but then I remembered she was getting paid. The others seemed miserable because of their own bad choices. You can be miserable because of poor choices with or without a baby!

Teen pregnancy is down because we are giving teens access to birth control and sex ed. 

• Love 15
On 10/31/2018 at 6:53 PM, lovesnark said:

WTF is Jenelle supposed to "be"?  A stoned paratrooper who forgot their parachute, helmet and proper boots and spilled some lighter fluid on the ground before they had a bong rip on their way home from the salon?  Most people post pics of their kids in their cute costumes. Shit, she probably forgot it's Halloween and this is just another night at the swamp.

She's definitely a "sexy paratrooper." It's a costume that regularly gets lampooned by actual skydivers. There's a Facebook group called "Fake Skydivers Collection" and it shows up regularly. I should post this photo there, but then people might know I watch this show...

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Wait, I thought she had dropped Sm again?

She's on heavy drugs-her memory no longer serves her well.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 11

So that's the front of the house he is shredding up? Those dogs have got to be filthy. Every time my Pup goes out we  wipe off his feet. I can't imagine they wipe down their pets though. They barely wipe off themselves. She probably lets the laundry pile up until they are using socks to dry off dishes.   

Edited by FairyDusted
I'm not THAT high
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle sets us straight. She says David isn't a racist because...

image.png.ff500367a3f0a7c4252352df21a3f749.png

His childhood best friend?  Oh, OK.  That totally negates the confederate flag draped videos from a week ago.  Have we seen him with ANY true friends at all?  Nope.  He had the ones that were helping to move but that was a couple years ago now and I’m sure they’ve ghosted.  

I wonder how Maryssa’s grade card turned up for 1st quarter.  Can someone put that to her on one of these AMA’s???  

Also, how is the super lucrative diving biz going?

How is the foundation on your house holding up?

I could care less about David’s supposed childhood friends....

• Love 19

Jenelle and her racist husband are useless pieces of garbage. What happened to their diving and treading water business? She included a tweet and part of a tabloid article in her review. Randy never mentioned her name.

The lady abusive bitch doth protest too much, methinks

image.thumb.png.baf63e2a318026cdedfb459ff377f39d.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 12

God, these morons.  "I live in North Carolina (therefore I've obviously never been a patient) and don't understand how a dentist could act this way."  Is it because you live in NC that you don't understand that?  Or dentists in NC would never act that way?  I know I'm wasting more brain cells trying to figure this out than the two of them have collectively, but it's so irritating.

Also - "he will reveal all your personal information online." Putting aside the fact that he didn't actually say a word about your husband, didn't you just admit that it's true?

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 23
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle and her racist husband are useless pieces of garbage. What happened to their diving and treading water business? She included a tweet and part of a tabloid article in her review. Randy never mentioned her name.

Um, what? They are so far off the deep end it's scary....like I didn't know it was possible for people to get this far off the deep end without having already wound up dead, incarcerated, or on a 5150 hold. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle’s sister in law responded. ?

• Love 15

Her awkward laugh at the end of her sentences... so stoned. 

I am surprised she has any "fans" as she is a disgusting bitch. The way she had to point out that her house was indeed a house and not a trailer was bitchy and freaking rude. There are so many ways to go about that in a much kinder way... but not if you are Jenelle. 

I'm not even going to go on a tirade about the spitting. *gag*

• Love 9

The video she posted today is just so nasty. Nothing like hacking up a glob of grossness  and spitting for your "fans", huh? Or course, she blamed it on the unfortunate headed one.  Her saying they were going to a meeting about sinking casa swamp cracked me up. Translation: Clayton Homes isn't liable for the shitty foundation and your continued begging and threatening isn't going to help. When she said she wasn't going to show what all is in the garage because that's her business really means she doesn't want to deal with questions about the gazillions of dollars Lurch spends on toys for himself. 

Forgot the stellar grammar. The biggest trailer you've ever saw.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 18
42 minutes ago, Enya Face said:

Seriously! I’m catching up on my PTV since I spent last week in the hospital with a septic kidney infection, and you guys have me DYING! Thankfully not the kind of dying I was doing in the hospital lol.

@Enya Face hope you're feeling better! 

• Love 8

Jenelle and UBT are in California for the weekend according to her IG feed.   It is probably to restock up on drugs but the good news is that the kids aren't with them!  Cheers to Kaiser not having to live in fear this weekend!

• Love 18
23 minutes ago, LBS said:

Jenelle and UBT are in California for the weekend according to her IG feed.   It is probably to restock up on drugs but the good news is that the kids aren't with them!  Cheers to Kaiser not having to live in fear this weekend!

Hmmm...coincidence that all of California is pretty much on fire today? 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Hmmm...coincidence that all of California is pretty much on fire today? 

Probably not as those two are walking, talking dumpster fires.   As for you, stay safe!

Edited by LBS
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, LBS said:

Probably not as those two are walking, talking dumpster fires.   As for you, stay safe!

Thanks!! I'm pretty far from it, but I'm hoping the smokey state of LA will drive UBT & Jenelle to a coastal town (aka MY TOWN), where I can unload uppercuts all over them, and steal their drugs!

• Love 17
14 minutes ago, LBS said:

@CaliforniaLove  You'd get a workout and a treat after!  Win-Win!

Workout yes, but I wouldn't actually DO their drugs! I wouldn't even trust their chosen strain of marijuana from a licensed dispensary...but that's the only way I know how to hurt them. I mean, they could have Kaiser with them & I could kidnap him & they wouldn't even blink an eye, but get my hands on dem' drugs?! They'd be devastated. I'd YouTube myself flushing them down the toilet. 

• Love 11