Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

"Because of one comment made on Twitter that has been deleted"...this is the thing that burns me up about these creatures. They take NO accountability. I'd never respect low class trash like them, but if you're going to be a disgusting, racist, homophobic piece of maggot infested shit, then fucking OWN it. Still waiting for that murder/suicide to happen any day now...

• Love 20
22 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Nathan's girlfriend. Apparently, she is referring to Kai not being potty trained and having issues with boils and MRSA on his buttock area.

Oh no, that's awful. I mean, some kids are later to potty train than others. Are they leaving him sitting in his own filth or something????

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Can Can is from the classical period?  Hmmmmm ok.   And she’s playing that on day 1?  Wows!  She’s a violin prodigy, too!  Pretty sure my first day of violin consisted of placing your fingers on the tapes and found a simple scale.  

Yes according to Jennele, Maryssa is playing this on her first day of violin:

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don’t know about violin but I played Clairinet for 7 yrs. My daughter is now on her 2nd yr of playing.  Even 20 some odd years later I can pick up the clairinet and play the sheet music posted above. It’s simple. But again I know that’s two totally different instruments.  

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I don’t know about violin but I played Clairinet for 7 yrs. My daughter is now on her 2nd yr of playing.  Even 20 some odd years later I can pick up the clairinet and play the sheet music posted above. It’s simple. But again I know that’s two totally different instruments.  

I don’t doubt that and it makes sense.  I can still do it on piano.  But my snark was that Maryssa was supposedly playing this on day 1 of her violin lesson.  You know, when most kids are learning the basic notes and scales, and how to hold the instrument and hand placement.  

19 minutes ago, druzy said:

She’s filling out applications to Julliard as we speak.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I don’t doubt that and it makes sense.  I can still do it on piano.  But my snark was that Maryssa was supposedly playing this on day 1 of her violin lesson.  You know, when most kids are learning the basic notes and scales, and how to hold the instrument and hand placement.  

She’s filling out applications to Julliard as we speak.

True.  ??

• Love 7
Just now, geauxaway said:

Did I spell it incorrectly??  If I did that’s my bad.  

Oh no!  Well, I don’t think so! I didn’t go there. I just meant Jenelle wouldn’t know how to spell it, even though she went to medical school and early college. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Oh no!  Well, I don’t think so! I didn’t go there. I just meant Jenelle wouldn’t know how to spell it, even though she went to medical school and early college. 

And CPR and SCUBA! ?

• Love 11
9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Don’t forget her certified scuba and cpr training! 

9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

And CPR and SCUBA! ?

You beat me to it! Lol

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Wow, it's really going to help the mood in that house to have Maryssa practicing violin 24/7 since "she can't stop."  An accomplished violin player is beautiful to listen to.  Someone learning it - it's like cats are being tortured.  Should we start a countdown until her violin mysteriously disappears or gets broken?  Then they can blame Kaiser for it.

My money's on David smashing it in a fit of rage. 

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

So does she have an actual teacher? Or is she just figuring it out from that book?

Jenelle is her teacher! She took violin in middle school, don't ya know? Right before she went to medical school.

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

It was LITERALLY the drugs, you moron. And you call yourself a “medical professional.”

And I read your post in Rob Lowe from Parks and Rec voice.  As I do every time I see the word literally.   

How long can she hang on to her med school claims?  Didn’t she get her certification 4 years ago?  Don’t you have to keep up on your licensing if you aren’t actively practicing?  

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

And I read your post in Rob Lowe from Parks and Rec voice.  As I do every time I see the word literally.   

How long can she hang on to her med school claims?  Didn’t she get her certification 4 years ago?  Don’t you have to keep up on your licensing if you aren’t actively practicing?  

Was she ever licensed/certified? Did she take/pass the certification exam? I don't think I knew the show was on again when she went to medical school. I missed a season or 2.

• Love 12
Just now, SweetieDarling said:

Was she ever licensed/certified? Did she take/pass the certification exam? I don't think I knew the show was on again when she went to medical school. I missed a season or 2.

As far as I can remember, no.  I saw her reading some books and complaining a lot.  

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

It was LITERALLY the drugs, you moron. And you call yourself a “medical professional.”

Isn’t Hollywood where she likes to buy her drugs?! ?

22 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

She never passed the test. 

• Love 15