Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

The phrasing "give your body away" makes me nauseated. It hearkens back to a time when women were chattel and their bodies were a bargaining chip for a relationship, financial security, etc. (more so than they are now, I mean). Is it completely beyond her realm of comprehension that maybe Kailyn just wanted to get laid and she knew Javi would be down? What's wrong with that?

Deleted because @Isthisok said it better

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Isthisok said:

I’m so high that I thought I just saw Jenelle use the hashtag #nomorals, but that can’t be right because remember that one time she aborted her husband’s baby but found Nathan on a dating app while she was recovering, and then purposely decided to have a baby with Nathan in such a short amount of time that she wasn’t sure if the positive pregnancy test was residual pregnancy hormones left after the abortion or her new crotchfruit with the dumbest motherfucker on the planet? 

David’s big ol head paired with that tragic fade makes him look like Kim Jong-un. 

Bravo! 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Have a seat, Jennelle. (And how dare you make me defend Kail and Javi.)

BOOM! And hahaha

1 hour ago, monagatuna said:

The phrasing "give your body away" makes me nauseated. It hearkens back to a time when women were chattel and their bodies were a bargaining chip for a relationship, financial security, etc. (more so than they are now, I mean). Is it completely beyond her realm of comprehension that maybe Kailyn just wanted to get laid and she knew Javi would be down? What's wrong with that?

Excellent point on the icky connotations of that phase.

If anyone knows the ins and outs of “giving away” her body to varied people for varied reasons under varied circumstances, it’s Jenelle.

2nd day soul mate? Sure!

Drugs? Don’t mind if I do!

Attempt to seduce men by humping your best friend in public? Why wouldn’t you?!

Taking and posting pictures on social media in “Hustler” style poses? No biggie, apparently.

(In and out pun not intended, but I’ll keep it). 

• Love 14
17 hours ago, druzy said:

Click the arrows. Second picture is with Babs

In the first picture, I can only imagine he's smiling like that because the phone he is holding is flashing the message "Don't worry! You'll be 18 soon enough & never have to deal with this cuntrag 'Aunt' ever again!". In the second picture he's happy because...Barb. 

• Love 17
18 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Ha - it's not a fade, it's an abrupt!

YES!!! Perfect way to describe it. 

As for the beef with Kail and Jenelle - they can both have several seats. 

Jenelle is all atop her high horse, because David would NEVER cheat on her. Yea, probably not. But that's because he's too much of a controlling, abusive asshole to ever leave her side. That's not a good thing. 

And Kail....while I thought that picture was disgusting, you just KNOW she'd love it if Chris was bragging about her like that on SM. 

These two really aren't so different. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't understand this.  But I do have to laugh that someone took that screenshot of Jenelle's vag and ran with it as a twitter handle.

They used to have that white bathing suit number she wore in LA up close as their picture.  ? 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Is it wrong to hope a car would speed by and hit her?

I was hoping too. Who in the hell jumps into the street to dance? 

And she has gained weight since her post of her skinny waist and I thought she was having PTSD and couldn't leave the house? What an asshole

• Love 19

Ha!

1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

And she has gained weight since her post of her skinny waist and I thought she was having PTSD and couldn't leave the house? What an asshole

If you have PTSD from a road rage incident, would you feel comfortable dancing in a road? ? I wonder how that works. 

1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

It looks like the swamp house still has some cracks that need patching.

jenell.jpg

Must have some new fist punching holes. 

• Love 18

I love the way she captions the post by trying to say “we were on the side of the toad, the car was I. Park” uh, you weren’t on the side of the road too much as that person on twitter clearly pointed out that a car had to drive out of their way so she could dance in the road. Like what the hell?

On a side note, I’m so over this dance challenge. It was kind of fun at first, I still think the best one wasn’t even a dance one, it was the actor who plays Toby on this is us and he chose to do a dramatic reading of the lyrics and that’s forever my favorite!

• Love 11
On 8/24/2018 at 9:41 PM, toodywoody said:

I’m not trying to shame her for gaining weight, and lord knows she’s much skinnier than I am, but I was still evilly pleased to see cellulite on her cheeks where they were hanging out and on her thighs.  Is it too difficult to filter a video?

• Love 13

Does David just buy/rent equipment to drive around the land? It never appears as though he does anything with these specialty vehicles. 

ETA: I can also uselessly drive machinery, as well as put on a snorkel mask, wet suit & get in the water. I should move to NC, since apparently those skills are in high demand. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 16

He’s such a loser. Why does he need a tractor? To drive around? 

They so obviously favour Ensley too. This is horrible to say about a baby and I hope it’s not true but with those two idiot hillbilly parents and their spoiling her I bet she will grow up to be a complete monster behaviour wise.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, Marley said:

He’s such a loser. Why does he need a tractor? To drive around? 

They so obviously favour Ensley too. This is horrible to say about a baby and I hope it’s not true but with those two idiot hillbilly parents and their spoiling her I bet she will grow up to be a complete monster behaviour wise.

I hate to say this, and I know it's because of her parents, but...while I think Ensley is cute, it sorta looks like she has dark soulless eyes...like her mom I guess. I guess I would compare her to a porcelain doll...aesthetically pretty, but a little scary at the same time.

• Love 19

Ok, so David is still on Twitter...this is "verified" legit David? Cuz I could've swore I heard Jenelle say he doesn't Tweet anymore since his disgusting word vomit about the gays...who he doesn't hate!! He just disagrees with the lifestyle "choice".

I think I'm just going to start compulsively lying about everything. It seems pretty lucrative...and I did NOT just type these words. I don't post on PTV...why would any of you think that?!? Haters!!! You all just gave me PTSD. PTV PTSD...but I don't post here. At all. 

• Love 22
13 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Ok, so David is still on Twitter...this is "verified" legit David? Cuz I could've swore I heard Jenelle say he doesn't Tweet anymore since his disgusting word vomit about the gays...who he doesn't hate!! He just disagrees with the lifestyle "choice".

I think I'm just going to start compulsively lying about everything. It seems pretty lucrative...and I did NOT just type these words. I don't post on PTV...why would any of you think that?!? Haters!!! You all just gave me PTSD. PTV PTSD...but I don't post here. At all. 

If you’re gonna go like that you need to get a contract to be paid! ?

What I really need to know is the current elevation of the swamp house.  It’s been crickets on that for a bit.  They were all buck wild about going after Clayton and now nothing.  I’m guessing the laaaaaaand didn’t somehow miraculously firm up and raise that house back up.  

• Love 13
46 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

If you’re gonna go like that you need to get a contract to be paid! ?

What I really need to know is the current elevation of the swamp house.  It’s been crickets on that for a bit.  They were all buck wild about going after Clayton and now nothing.  I’m guessing the laaaaaaand didn’t somehow miraculously firm up and raise that house back up.  

I forgot to add, if you want a flabby 41 year old beer belly like mine, go to #fittea & enter code CALOVE for 25% off your first order. Please also go to #diffeyewear & enter the same code for a discount on a sweet pair of shades to hide your "wake & bake" pupils...but I don't do marijuana. Why would you think that based off what I just didn't type?? Haters!!

I'm curious about the house too. Oh hey, @lovesnark?? Any updates? 

• Love 14
On 8/23/2018 at 10:25 PM, Mkay said:

Didn’t David say something negative again about Barbara today? Fake set up, fake Jenelle, everything.  Sad for Jace. 

She must have deleted it.  This is all I see.  (Ps: I included a screenshot of Vee and Jo update) I guess Kail thinks she can fight everyone now.  ?

FE4AEEAA-31DD-4877-979C-84444F047BBB.jpeg

024E82CF-6F9D-4EDA-92E4-97226429758D.jpeg

7C1789D1-3408-48C5-ADDE-DF4C1EE1A244.jpeg

Kail can actually be pretty funny (just saw this). 

On 8/23/2018 at 10:33 PM, Mkay said:

Jenelle has to have deleted whatever she wrote. 

4FFA08CA-7254-452D-91DB-9F206505BE2F.jpeg

95ABD09E-2C1D-4BA1-84EE-EE50DD9BA2A5.jpeg

0F75BD18-A3B5-466B-A50A-6B8232D4E97A.jpeg

Then there’s this.

On 8/24/2018 at 10:34 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Where were Jenelle's concerns about morality when she'd leave crying baby Jace over & over to go out and party? 

Where were Jenelle's morals when she & her babies were testing positive for drugs when they were born?  

Kail is hardly perfect and neither is Javi. But they're still light years ahead of someone who has no Fs to give about their older mom having to care for an infant 24/7 because they need to party.  (I'll stop cause I could go on and on about her "morals.")

Being a famewhore who has side chicks lined up/being angry, entitled person who cheats on romantic partners is one thing; being Jenelle is quite another.  Have a seat, Jennelle. (And how dare you make me defend Kail and Javi.)

Exactly

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add save me sweet baby jesus
  • Love 12
On 8/23/2018 at 10:43 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

Lol @Mkay. Just found my own receipts. This is why Twitter level petty is awesome. 

BC159D5E-3AEF-4ABE-BEDC-14AC7984D7B7.png

Holy fuck. I try not to constantly apologize to Board for thinking Jenelle was somewhat intelligent. She’s a fucking idiot.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Holy fuck. I try not to constantly apologize to Board for thinking Jenelle was somewhat intelligent. She’s a fucking idiot.

You said that? Weird, I don't remember ever disliking you. Lol! Just kidding DC.

That's what's infuriating...she seems like she has the cognizance to not be SUCH a dbag. Over on the Briana boards, people talk about how she almost seems a little "slow", or "dim", which I agree with...it doesn't excuse a lot of the decisions she has made, but at the end of the day, yeah...she's kinda dumb,  and it's just who she is. Jenelle though? She isn't innately a complete idiot. She chooses to be though, which at the end of the day makes her more of an idiot than any of the other girls (or most people in general).

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

You said that? Weird, I don't remember ever disliking you. Lol! Just kidding DC.

That's what's infuriating...she seems like she has the cognizance to not be SUCH a dbag. Over on the Briana boards, people talk about how she almost seems a little "slow", or "dim", which I agree with...it doesn't excuse a lot of the decisions she has made, but at the end of the day, yeah...she's kinda dumb,  and it's just who she is. Jenelle though? She isn't innately a complete idiot. She chooses to be though, which at the end of the day makes her more of an idiot than any of the other girls (or most people in general).

Which is why I honestly think behind the mask, Jenelle knows she has fucked up.  Her “PTSD” is remorse.  She has gone all in with David and there is no way back until one of them ends up dead or incarcerated for a significant period of time.  One of them has to hit rock solid bottom.  She does have that feeling in her, I do believe, that she knows it’s a mess.  But she is too far gone.  Been there myself and I know the sick feeling of anxiety at every turn but keep making bad decisions.  She needs hard time to turn it around, some kind of real consequences.  If her house sinking into the ground and going BK isn’t enough then I can only hope the law will catch up to her (they did with me and it was a hard fall, but saved me from myself).

• Love 20
13 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Which is why I honestly think behind the mask, Jenelle knows she has fucked up.  Her “PTSD” is remorse.  She has gone all in with David and there is no way back until one of them ends up dead or incarcerated for a significant period of time.  One of them has to hit rock solid bottom.  She does have that feeling in her, I do believe, that she knows it’s a mess.  But she is too far gone.  Been there myself and I know the sick feeling of anxiety at every turn but keep making bad decisions.  She needs hard time to turn it around, some kind of real consequences.  If her house sinking into the ground and going BK isn’t enough then I can only hope the law will catch up to her (they did with me and it was a hard fall, but saved me from myself).

I'm sorry you had to hit that kind of "rock bottom", and I hope for Jenelle's dumb sake & for the sake of her kids that she has something that snaps her out of who she is being. I think you're one of the wittiest & most engaging posters here, so maybe there's hope for her?...maybe?

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm sorry you had to hit that kind of "rock bottom", and I hope for Jenelle's dumb sake & for the sake of her kids that she has something that snaps her out of who she is being. I think you're one of the wittiest & most engaging posters here, so maybe there's hope for her?...maybe?

Ha!  Thanks for the encouragement.  It was a dark time for me and the sad part is I had a shit ton of great family and friends, but it got to a point none of them knew what to do with me.  Bless them all.  There no hope for Jenelle until she has to face consequences.  Like I said before, I do think there are cracks there with her.  She knows deep deep deep down she is in the wrong.  That is clear (to me at least), and I think that’s a lot more telling than any of the BS she has cried before.  

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

And he tags Jenelle. Why is she still on the show again?

I go back and forth between David posting memes like this because he knows such memes are triggering or he is just too damn dense to understand the nature of "gay pride", " black pride", etc. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I go back and forth between David posting memes like this because he knows such memes are triggering or he is just too damn dense to understand the nature of "gay pride", " black pride", etc. 

I think HE is the one who is triggered. There is probably an uptick of "hatters" after episodes like the reunion where all the horrible things they've said & done are brought back to the surface, so this is his usual intelligent type of response. 

• Love 11