Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Don't worry. My kids eat breakfast at daycare (it's included in tuition). Kaiser's real moms (the daycare workers) most likely feed him breakfast every weekday morning. Whatever they feed him at daycare is probably a lot healthier than the usual hot dog Jenelle tosses Kaiser or the crumbs they'd give him if they took him out to breakfast.  Kaiser's probably excited to see his real moms, anyway, and doesn't want to hang out with Jenelle and David any more than he has to. 

It's still really shitty how they leave Kaiser out, though.  Ensley better watch out.  Pretty soon she'll become even more mobile and verbal.  She'll lose some of that cuteness to her parents when she can get into more and demand/ask for more attention, etc.  Plus, I don't think Jenelle and David will last together much longer now with the whole David-getting-canned thing, so Ensley better be prepared for Jenelle to be completely over her as soon as the child's dad isn't in the picture (except for when she can use her as a pawn against David).  Then Ensley will be completely replaced by the next soul mate's baby. At least she and Kaiser have each other. 

I predict when the inevitable divorce happens, Kaiser will be promptly sent to Doris. Remember, Jenelle dumped him with Nathan or Doris for as much time as possible until she hooked up with UBT. It was only then that she started coming up with ridiculous reasons to keep him away from them at UBT's urging because he didn't want her to have contact with Nathan. We won't ever forget her driving like a maniac while on her phone to chase Nathan down at the gym because she'd had Kaiser 'all by herself' for a few days. We know what a vindictive piece of trash UBT is and I believe he'll want full custody of Ensley and will go to any lengths to obtain it. Not because of parental love for her, but to punish Jenelle. If he does wind up going back to work, he'll want THE LAND and the modular, too and will probably get it because Jenelle has no way to support herself without MTV and she'd have no interest in living in the swamp. That was all UBT.

• Love 17

“No cameras were at Jenelle’s house after David got fired or the next day and there were no plans to resume filming anytime soon,” an insider dished to Radar."

Well, darn. I'd like to see that. Along with David stabbing balloons and filling the air with uppercuts. Can't we have a Being David special. Maybe on ID Discovery?

• Love 18

Oh and Jeremy addressed the balloons too last night, night before. He said David just whipped out his knife and went over to them and stabbed them on purpose cuz Dude was drunk AF. Leah backed up that story on a podcast too. I don't wanna ever see this mother fucker except on the National News of his take down by the DEA. 

Edited by FairyDusted
cuz FDA and DEA are very different things
  • Love 17

Man, I’ve been so out of the loop. How’d the hell did it take for me to find out TODAY that David got fired?!?!? Selling and buying a home out of state has kept me away from the juicy drama. I swear, my loan officer knows more about me and my husband than our own moms know.

Anywho.

I got like 4-5 pages BACK and knew some shit was brewing (a new episode doesn’t even bring that many new pages of posts) so I read each comment one by one hoping the final climax was going to read “MTV also fired Jenelle” but noooooope.

I guess we’re still waiting on the bigwigs to let us know what went down in the top secret meeting? I read that Jenelle threatened to quit. Wouldn’t that give MTV a free pass to fire her without breech of contract? Because I know they can’t fire her for something David did.

They need to fire Jenelle and bring back Farrah then re-fire Farrah for good reasons and not because she’s involved in a legal job industry.

I want Briana gone. The shit David said overshadowed the crap Brianna said about the shooting and she got saved. 

I’m on the edge of my seat on the news that Viacom is deciding that this is their fork in the road and to decide that cutting ties with this shit show is for the best since they’re losing sponsors that are MTVs meal ticket!!! 

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Oh and Jeremy addressed the balloons too last night, night before. He said David just whipped out his knife and went over to them and stabbed them on purpose cuz Dude was drunk AF. Leah backed up that story on a podcast too. I don't wanna ever see this mother fucker except on the National News of his take down by the FDA. 

Yeah, Jeremy said UBT was pissed because they wouldn't serve him any more hooch, so he attacked those poor, innocent balloons. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

She was dead in the eyes then too. I feel like posting a baby photo of herself was someone else’s idea...it reeks of a way to get some people to soften their feelings towards her right now. 

4 hours ago, druzy said:

Bye, Fail-icia. She would be doing them a favor.

4 hours ago, druzy said:

David is back on Instagram. So far the comments are nice but I'm sure that will change.

DB.png

When I was on Jenelle’s yesterday and it said “comments restricted” so I wonder if that means only pre-approved people were allowed to comment or maybe just people who “follow” that person can comment. Jenelle’s was no longer like that when I looked earlier today. Anyway, that could explain the nice comments.

4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Jesus H. Christ - he's even scarier looking with a bald head.  Like, I'd cross the street if he were walking toward me scary.

Yes. He looks like a hate crime waiting to happen.

2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Everything about this just breaks my heart. Kaiser deserves so much better than these assholes. I mean they all do, but Kaiser really drew the short stick here.

I know, it’s so sad. At least he’s with people who care about him when he’s in daycare. Ensley probably gets to smell their pot smoke and be exposed to second hand smoke on the way to and from these breakfasts and then all day long at home.

1 hour ago, Darknight said:

This. Just film Babs since she's a real mother. Unlike these two idiots

It actually works because sometimes grandparents end up raising the teen mom’s child, clearly. They could’ve gone with filming Barb primarily and Jenelle as a “guest” all along, IMO.

1 hour ago, SPLAIN said:

Can I ask for Briana to be fired, too?

I already did. ?? but I think we can’t ask for too much at once.

25 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

Can't we have a Being David special. Maybe on ID Discovery?

No thanks unless it’s made after he’s behind bars.

15 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Oh and Jeremy addressed the balloons too last night, night before. He said David just whipped out his knife and went over to them and stabbed them on purpose cuz Dude was drunk AF. Leah backed up that story on a podcast too. I don't wanna ever see this mother fucker except on the National News of his take down by the FDA

Food and Drug Administration? Or does that stand for something else too? ? 

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Man, I’ve been so out of the loop. How’d the hell did it take for me to find out TODAY that David got fired?!?!? Selling and buying a home out of state has kept me away from the juicy drama. I swear, my loan officer knows more about me and my husband than our own moms know.

Anywho.

I got like 4-5 pages BACK and knew some shit was brewing (a new episode doesn’t even bring that many new pages of posts) so I read each comment one by one hoping the final climax was going to read “MTV also fired Jenelle” but noooooope.

I guess we’re still waiting on the bigwigs to let us know what went down in the top secret meeting? I read that Jenelle threatened to quit. Wouldn’t that give MTV a free pass to fire her without breech of contract? Because I know they can’t fire her for something David did.

They need to fire Jenelle and bring back Farrah then re-fire Farrah for good reasons and not because she’s involved in a legal job industry.

I want Briana gone. The shit David said overshadowed the crap Brianna said about the shooting and she got saved. 

I’m on the edge of my seat on the news that Viacom is deciding that this is their fork in the road and to decide that cutting ties with this shit show is for the best since they’re losing sponsors that are MTVs meal ticket!!! 

I think your last sentence is remotely possible. Not super likely, but I am wondering if they're starting to worry that keeping this show going will translate to any liability to them, or at the very least, a seriously tarnished PR image. Probably not, it's like I think they grew a conscience or anything but it's somewhat possible they may decide to quit while they're ahead.

I would image MTV is waiting to see if Jenelle will quit on her own. MTV is notoriously cheap and I'd imagine her quitting would save them money and any legal hassles.

What did Briana say?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 3

“Basically, after it happpened, [the show’s producers] were trying to give David every chance to notget fired,” one behind-the-scenes source tells The Ashley. “They were on the phone with him, telling him to apologize and try to make it right, but David would not budge. He kept repeating that those are his beliefs and he doesn’t have to apologize for what he said because it’s true. I think that’s when the producers knew they couldn’t write this one off. They issued the statement later that night, right after that phone call with David. Jenelle was shocked.”

While Jenelle has not been fired from ‘Teen Mom 2’ (as of press time), she has been extremely scared for her own job.

“Everyone from MTV was freezing Jenelle out after this happened, which made her even more worried,” another source told The Ashley. “No one from MTV would even return her texts or calls.”

As The Ashley told you before, MTV execs met on Wednesday to discuss several topics, including Jenelle’s future on the show.

Shockingly, the one person who has come to Jenelle’s defense in all this is her estranged mother, Barbara Evans.

“Barbara has been sympathetic to Jenelle through this and is supportive of her daughter right now,” the first source said. “It make sense, though, because if Jenelle doesn’t continue to film, Barbara won’t film either. That’s how it’s always been in the past at least; if the principle girl doesn’t film, the secondary cast doesn’t either.”

The Ashley’s crew sources tell her that there are several members of the show’s production/crew who have stated that, if Jenelle continues on the show, they do not want to go back out to Jenelle and David’s home on “The Land” due to this incident.

So how will David’s firing affect the Eason Family Finances?

The Ashley’s sources tell her that David was likely pulling in about $4,000 for every episode of ‘Teen Mom 2’ he appeared in. David will not appear in any new episodes; however, they are in the middle of production on the next season of ‘Teen Mom 2’ and David will likely appear in all of the episodes that were filmed before the firing. (He will be paid for the episodes he appears in, regardless of the firing.)

There’s likely only a few episodes left to film, so he stands to lose out on about $10,000, give or take, according to The Ashley’s sources.

The Ashley also hears–but can’t 100 percent confirm yet–that David has been banned from attending or appearing on the ‘Teen Mom 2’ reunions. (He may be allowed to travel to the reunion site as Jenelle’s guest, but will not be present on set or appear on stage.)

As far as Jenelle is concerned, David’s firing has not affected her personal promos or sponsorships, as of yet. His rant did, however, cause several advertisers to pull their ads from airing during the ‘Teen Mom’ shows.

The Ashley will update this when she has more information! Stay tuned!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13

OK, gamblers, I am upping Jenelle's odds of getting fired to 1 in 3.

I think they may just not film her for the rest of this season, evaluate the blowback, and leave it up in the air if she'll be asked back for next  season.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, allienc said:

Jenelle?  Is that you?  I seen you wiff Keiffah!

Nah I am just someone who actually doesn't hate Jenelle (Kail used to be my favorite but after watching her the last two seasons? and the Javi show - yikes) and I have watched her from the very beginning too. I used to get annoyed when her and Barb would come on because they were always yelling and Jenelle would act ridiculous - Barb would scream then Jenelle would scream then leave then cry.

For whatever the reason was Nathan seemed to change her behavior and make her less volatile. I know they argued too but she just seemed changed with him - couldn't put my finger on it then and still cant. But I think that he was a major help for her to find herself a little or pretend like she has- and even if its all an act its a better act than the one before. And I give her credit for quitting heroin I have always been told my entire life that nobody that gets into that crap ever quits - period. So I give her major credit for that - it has to be hard or other junkies would just quit as well but they don't. 

So for everyone who sees her as a person who has not shown growth I disagree and lots of people here don't like that but its my true opinion of her. I think Kail has gone backwards and I think Chelsea is putting on the act she thinks is right and so is Jenelle. I don't think they are in a competition because they are two different  people with different circumstances and facts that have molded who they are BUT  I give them both credit for growth maybe not the same or what some would call stellar but growth. I also think this of Leah and except for Kail (and Brianna who I don't consider really yet as a regular) I see a change in all three of those girls and I have witnessed the change on camera.

I do not hate Jenelle or any besides Kail who is starting to really get on my nerves. She was showing responsibility and now I see a person who does not make sound choices that effect children most the time and I am starting to really not like her - she is very selfish and doesn't hide it. She demands from everyone around her and I don't like that. She uses everyone that shes around - she looks ridiculous now and used to be so pretty. I think her older boys take care of the younger ones a lot and it shows with their behavior on the show. I could go on but I do not usually come on here and rail about her because the rest do a good enough job and its just not who I am. Unless I am complaining about a specific behavior I see on the show I don't like to just make up things about the girls based on what I think or like. So I usually just lurk as I have said before I know you all don't usually agree with what I have to say so I don't say it unless I think it is too much and get ramped up by what is being said. I am so for everyone having an opinion - and not starting to call them a troll for it like I get called here. Or a leghumper. I dont follow Jenelle on any other site (social media ) other than look at the Ashley every now and then - this has been where I have come since TWOP to discuss what I see on TV. Sorry if I see it different from you all but I think calling me Jenelle or a troll is not really the answer here maybe you should consider another point of view like I do when I read most of yours. I read with an open mind and maybe I do so just waiting for that one post that will totally make me see what most see but it has yet to happen- sorry . 

• Love 1

I don't understand why Jenelle has custody of Kaiser and Ensley when she admitted she was doing drugs while pregnant. That would mean she was doing drugs while caring for Kaiser. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??? Why aren't those kids ripped away from her ASAP??? I'm sorry, but this whole Teen Mom franchise needs to be ended...for the sake of all the kids involved. The Teen Moms are not teens anymore and really haven't evolved into adulthood very well. They are way too dependent on the MTV money to support themselves and their lifestyles. I don't see them being very responsible with the money they make from MTV and their other money making endorsements.  They spend a lot of money on luxury cars every six months, expensive tattoos, designer bags, vacations two, three, four times a year and multiple cosmetic procedures. They also treat the production crew and the producers like crap, especially Farrah, Jenelle, David and Amber. Enough already...develop a new series and move on...these girls and their significant others need some tough love.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

OK, gamblers, I am upping Jenelle's odds of getting fired to 1 in 3.

I think they may just not film her for the rest of this season, evaluate the blowback, and leave it up in the air if she'll be asked back for next  season.

I think you're on to something :) I'm also adding up all these pics attempting (and failing) to show what a sweet family they are. The "Always and forever" one makes me think Jenelle is trying to set the stage in the event she gets canned. She'll write something like "After the way MTV treated my husband for not knowin how twitter works, me an David decided I should quit". Even if they don't fire her, I'll bet the farm that he's putting all sorts of pressure on her to quit because "those fucken pussies don't know nuthin 'cept what the hatters say".

• Love 19
8 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I don’t like how this is worded from the initial source, it reads like they are saying Barb is only sympathetic because she wants to film, and I don’t think that’s it, I’m sure Barb enjoys the money from the show, that doesn’t make her a bad person, but at the end of the day I think she has Jace, and even Jenelle’s best interest in mind, whether that includes filming or not. 

That's exactly how I feel! Barbara has always wanted the best for Jenelle. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 14
26 minutes ago, druzy said:

Thanks for being so on top of things! So, they gave that moron every chance in the world to keep his job and he refused. 

“Everyone from MTV was freezing Jenelle out after this happened, which made her even more worried,” another source told The Ashley. “No one from MTV would even return her texts or calls.”

I bet Kristen the ass kissing producer wasn't ignoring her calls. Since this thing blew up and it came out that she's also a homophobic bitch, I'd love to see her get her walking papers, too.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Booted said:

And I give her credit for quitting heroin

I quit watching the show for awhile so don’t know the details.  Did she do this while the show was filming or on break?  Did she go to a rehab facility?  

For all the TM girls: Janelle, Amber and Leah got “clean”; Maci is likely a functioning alcoholic, Cate is doing her second tour of rehab, and Farrah had a DUI - right?  So only Chelsea and Kail with no known drug or alcohol problems during the series?

• Love 5

I think it [whether Jenelle gets fired] will (and probably should) depend upon her actions going forward - and whether the crew feels safe filming her. Time will tell.  It's actually a pretty good demonstration of how shitty your life can turn out, especially by selecting the wrong guy and having children you have no business having, so in that sense having Barb on instead serves little purpose. I would like to also see Briana gone, though, as a vile human being who brings absolutely nothing else to the franchis; and I have zero sympathy for Farah (mostly for how she treated the crew, but also to some degree for the adult film stuff - there is no reason for MTV to be associated with that, and not much excuse for it, in my opinion, if you're not financially strapped. Her choice, sure, but there's no need to normalize it.)

Edited by akr
clarifying what "it" was - too many posts in between when I started drafting and when I posted!
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, leighroda said:

I don’t like how this is worded from the initial source, it reads like they are saying Barb is only sympathetic because she wants to film, and I don’t think that’s it, I’m sure Barb enjoys the money from the show, that doesn’t make her a bad person, but at the end of the day I think she has Jace, and even Jenelle’s best interest in mind, whether that includes filming or not. 

I don't either. If anything, I think they mean Barb is sympathetic to her daughter because with David now losing his MTV money because he was fired, it is certainly something that will cause friction in an already abusive relationship. Even we all called it that something had to be going down at The Land when the news was broken about him being fired. Certainly, Barb knows the situation far better than we do and would have the same kind of worries about the kids and most certainly her daughter. I could care less about Jenelle, but in the end, that is Barb's child and she means the world to her no matter how many times Jenelle says she hates her. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I don't either. If anything, I think they mean Barb is sympathetic to her daughter because with David now losing his MTV money because he was fired, it is certainly something that will cause friction in an already abusive relationship.

...but what life are you living when a family of five can't live comfortably on the 300k that Jenelle herself is supposedly making?  I'd like to try, if anyone needs a theory to be proven!!

Edited by teapot
I forgot about Maryssa (but I didn't forget Kai!!)
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, teapot said:

...but what life are you living when a family of four can't live comfortably on the 300k that Jenelle herself is supposedly making?  I'd like to try, if anyone needs a theory to be proven!!

I am talking more about how someone like David is feeling very agitated and humiliated at his perceived notion that he did nothing wrong but exercise his freedom of speech. We know he is all about throwing uppercuts at any perceived slight. We saw how he was turning into Hulk at the reunion when Drew asked questions about Barb. I can only imagine what is happening right now and how Jenelle is walking on eggshells around him. Barb knows about domestic violence and probably has fears of David taking out his rage on Jenelle and the kids. 

As for the money, that was HIS income. It is HIS land. It is HIS home. All things bought with HIS money. He still is responsible for the home, the land, the taxes and everything else that comes with it. He is used to being able to have all kinds of money at his disposal. He is used to having a certain income and now it has been removed regardless if it is enough for them to live on.

He will now take over Jenelle's money. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
8 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Beyond the hateful postings, apparently UBT posted a pic of Janelle posing with a rifle the day after the school shooting in FL. I'm sure it was intentional. 

It was the SAME day. I think within hours of the shooting. That is how this whole thing began. People began tweeting to him about his distasteful image on a day when 17 souls lost their lives. He had no fucks to give. 

• Love 19

I don’t think they’re that good at acting, but I keep thinking this is a ratings setup. David is being too calm. Why hasn’t he spewed as much anger on Instagram? I know he replied back to many people with threats, but what changed by using Twitter?

Anyone else feel extra sad for Kaiser after Jenelle posted that picture of herself? Another reason he’s left out, he doesn’t even look like Jenelle, Jace or Ensley. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

True enough, Kaiser is the worst off currently of the unfortunate offspring of Jenelle (none of whom are in great situations right now, sadly), but that doesn't mean eventually Ensley won't be worse off. When David and Jenelle inevitably split, that'll take care of 50% of what plagues Kaiser now, while plunging Ensley into the unwanted pile that her half brothers currently sit in. I realize David has a relationship with his older daughter, but I honestly think that is 1. to stick it to his ex, and 2. provide a babysitter. Ensley won't serve the second purpose for a long time and once David loses interest in Jenelle he won't be that interested in doing stuff just to fuck with her.  I really hope that Nathan's family stays in Kaiser's life, but I am not holding my breath.

Doris does seem like she is very much intetrested in Kaiser's well-being.  I think she has been dealing with her husband's health issues lately, but hopefully she will continue her fight to get that kid in her home!

2 hours ago, TresGatos said:

“No cameras were at Jenelle’s house after David got fired or the next day and there were no plans to resume filming anytime soon,” an insider dished to Radar."

Well, darn. I'd like to see that. Along with David stabbing balloons and filling the air with uppercuts. Can't we have a Being David special. Maybe on ID Discovery?

I keep seeing a reference to "filling the streets with uppercuts" and it cracks me up - but where did that come from?  Did David say this in an episode?  Was it when he was RAKIN' ???

1 hour ago, Booted said:

For whatever the reason was Nathan seemed to change her behavior and make her less volatile. I know they argued too but she just seemed changed with him - couldn't put my finger on it then and still cant. But I think that he was a major help for her to find herself a little or pretend like she has- and even if its all an act its a better act than the one before. And I give her credit for quitting heroin I have always been told my entire life that nobody that gets into that crap ever quits - period. So I give her major credit for that - it has to be hard or other junkies would just quit as well but they don't. 

I did see a change in her when she started dating Nathan, but she went right back to crazy-psycho-awful when he broke up with her.  As for the heroin - yes it is nearly impossible to quit, BUT she has not really quit opiates - she is now on pills.  It is easy to quit heroin when you just switch to another opiate.  Have you seen pictures of her recently?  Take a look at her pupils - they are pinned (tiny).  That is the sign of being on opiates.  She is still a drug addict.  It is not just pot.

1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

I honestly laughed out loud at this.  Is she talking about David’s punching hand with the scraped up knuckles or her damn phone?

His hands are so gross (as is the rest of him), he has hairy knuckles.

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

@Booger666 I’m still too busy contemplating that beyond hideous tattoo choice ? to think about what she means. 

Is his tattoo a rose, with leopard print underneath???  I do not understand!

1 hour ago, akr said:

I think it [whether Jenelle gets fired] will (and probably should) depend upon her actions going forward - and whether the crew feels safe filming her. Time will tell.  It's actually a pretty good demonstration of how shitty your life can turn out, especially by selecting the wrong guy and having children you have no business having, so in that sense having Barb on instead serves little purpose. I would like to also see Briana gone, though, as a vile human being who brings absolutely nothing else to the franchis; and I have zero sympathy for Farah (mostly for how she treated the crew, but also to some degree for the adult film stuff - there is no reason for MTV to be associated with that, and not much excuse for it, in my opinion, if you're not financially strapped. Her choice, sure, but there's no need to normalize it.)

I agree, and I have to say that (not to start something here) but this "third wave feminist" sex-positive bullshit is absolutely playing into the hands of the patriarchy.  I would never shame anyone for sex work, but it is not something to be celebrated.  IMHO

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I keep seeing a reference to "filling the streets with uppercuts" and it cracks me up - but where did that come from?  Did David say this in an episode?  Was it when he was RAKIN' ???

It cracks me up, too! 

I don't think David said it. I think someone here posted it. It is like those quotes from movies that everyone quotes, but it was never actually said such as, "Play it again, Sam." 

ETA: I stand corrected. Thanks @druzy. The fool said, "fill the street with uppercut" (no plural)

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

lol Thanks!

the adult film stuff - there is no reason for MTV to be associated with that, and not much excuse for it, in my opinion, if you're not financially strapped. Her choice, sure, but there's no need to normalize it.)

@akr

Farrah did the porn tape when Teen Mom was off the air. There was no hint at that period of time that TM was returning to television. Does anyone know what her finances were like at that period of time? I don't.  Even if she didn't need the money, she has every right to make a choice to make a porn tape and be paid for it. I am not clear what it means to "normalize". Are you referring to the porn business? 

MTV chose to be associated with the porn and adult business when they brought Farrah into Teen Mom OG after their ratings sucked without her being a part of the cast. At that point, all bets were off as far as MTV disassociating themselves from her adult business world.  MTV & Viacom were both stupid if they felt they could disassociate themselves from that. They sure have no problem being associated with the likes of:

- Amber, went to prison for DV and child endangerment and drug addict

- Adumb, a meth addict with an endless list of arrests, charges, and jail stints

- Keefah, he shot up heroin ON THE SHOW with Jenelle

- Nathan, arrested for DV on the show

- David, we all know his story

- Jenelle, we know her story as well

- Kail, a documented domestic violence abuser who also files phony restraining orders

- Maci, one who drives while texting and drinks while pregnant

Criminal acts have been the forefront of the show, a recurring theme, pretty much MTV has "normalized" those crimes while hiding and editing anything out that pertains to Farrah's legal businesses some of which are related to the adult entertainment. 

I don't see it as anyone celebrating Farrah's career choice as much as we are standing up for the slut-shaming and the misogyny that is playing out. It is not a fair playing field. Farrah is held up to a different set of standards than the rest of the crew. 

I don't recall MTV shying away from Farrah's adult business nor did they disassociate from it when they aired her BEING FARRAH special and there she was in all her glory with her ass sticking out of her sexy Santa Suit, barely covered up as she was preparing to leave out the door to work at some adult event. 

Farrah's firing has nothing to do with her adult businesses. It is an excuse that MTV is using because they don't like her attitude. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, kicksave said:

I don't understand why Jenelle has custody of Kaiser and Ensley when she admitted she was doing drugs while pregnant. That would mean she was doing drugs while caring for Kaiser. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??? Why aren't those kids ripped away from her ASAP??? I'm sorry, but this whole Teen Mom franchise needs to be ended...for the sake of all the kids involved. The Teen Moms are not teens anymore and really haven't evolved into adulthood very well. They are way too dependent on the MTV money to support themselves and their lifestyles. I don't see them being very responsible with the money they make from MTV and their other money making endorsements.  They spend a lot of money on luxury cars every six months, expensive tattoos, designer bags, vacations two, three, four times a year and multiple cosmetic procedures. They also treat the production crew and the producers like crap, especially Farrah, Jenelle, David and Amber. Enough already...develop a new series and move on...these girls and their significant others need some tough love.

I agree.  I honestly don't understand why MTV didn't get new Teen Moms every couple of years. These kids are 9! Time to get new Teen Moms and their babies to exploit. lol.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Sorry to hear about your Hamish, @Bridget.  Nutro has an overall rating of 4 stars on dogfoodadvisor.com so it is a very good dog food brand.  I foster dogs and different dogs and breeds can have different stomach sensitivities so it isn’t always a reflection on the food, though people should always do what you did and switch it up if they see any issues.

On topic, Janelle is a huge bitch!  When I read that non-pology I totally read it in that voice she used in her 16 and pregnant when she tells her friends about the other teen mom at her school and how she is such a bad mom because she parties all the time and Janelle isn’t going to be like that, she is going to be a good mom.  She repeats it a few times with a voice completely and totally void of any emotion.  It’s like she knows she has to say it, but she completely disagrees with it so she says it in a terrible robot voice.   

@Mkay and @druzy  Thanks for posting all of Janelle’s SM.  What is your impression about how it is being received by her followers?  Are there less likes or followers?  Fewer comments or more hateful comments?  Wonder if they are still blindly following her or if they are starting to get a clue that she is a really terrible person.

You're totally right about the Nutro ratings (my original reason for buying it) and because you're automatically awesome because you foster fur babies, you've convinced me to try another type of Nutro. I should've known better than to make a blanket statement; those stars don't lie!

Thank you for taking time to help those precious dogs who can't help themselves!  They must be so happy to be with you and have loads of cuddles, tons of love, a safe place to stay/sleep, positive energy around them and healthy food, no matter how long they get to stay with you. Generous spirits like you make such an amazing difference and I can't express how much I appreciate you for giving dogs the life they deserve. I know it's quite likely that you spend much of your own money as well as your own time to give those dogs the best care possible. You truly made my heart happy when I found out that you are a fur baby foster parent!

Unlike Jenelle & UBT with their own children.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Bblack3 said:

I don’t think they’re that good at acting, but I keep thinking this is a ratings setup. David is being too calm. Why hasn’t he spewed as much anger on Instagram? I know he replied back to many people with threats, but what changed by using Twitter?

Anyone else feel extra sad for Kaiser after Jenelle posted that picture of herself? Another reason he’s left out, he doesn’t even look like Jenelle, Jace or Ensley. 

I felt that way too! I wish she'd just said "my kids," or even something like, "I would have said Kaiser too, but he looks so much like Nathan!" Of course, she can't mention Nathan or UBT would get mad, but I feel sorry for how left out the little boy must always feel! And I damn well hope they put Eggsley in daycare once she gets old enough. I could see her lounging around with them at four or five, with Kaiser in daycare wondering what he did wrong!

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

I agree.  I honestly don't understand why MTV didn't get new Teen Moms every couple of years. These kids are 9! Time to get new Teen Moms and their babies to exploit. lol.

Agreed!!! It's like the message they're sending is, "don't be a teen mom, because it will suck...at first! Then by the time you're in your mid-twenties, you'll be financially set for life in a McMansion, not have to work, and have men vying for you while your peers work crappy entry level jobs to afford their apartments, and wonder if they'll ever meet someone to have kids with while dating assholes from Tinder!" I would not have traded places with any of the girls when the series began, but their current life is my dream at 30! And I can tell you almost no one I know lives this life now, and definitely not at 23-24!!!

for real teen moms, only a tiiiiiiiny percentage are lucky enough to land a spouse making six figures in their mid-twenties, and they have to STAY MARRIED to them and not cheat, spend all their money, decide they're not fulfilled, etc. I'm sure the percentage of teen moms who go on to have six-figure careers on their own is significantly smaller, and they are not doing it at that age. Plus, it would requires YEARS of hard work, a real job, and no lounging on the couch!

• Love 14
17 hours ago, SophiaPehawkins said:

So it looks MTV cut ties with David and fired him.

"David Eason's personal comments do not reflect the views of MTV," a network spokesperson said in a statement to E! News. "With six weeks left of production on Teen Mom 2, effective immediately, we are ending our relationship with him."

What that means for Jenelle...I hope she's fucking gone, too. Promote Barb!

Also laughing at Jenelle's statement. I have to laugh or otherwise I'd cry at the ignorance and sadness I feel for all kids under their care.

"David didn't understand how offensive people would get or how Twitter even works. Now that he realizes his voice is very strong within media/tabloids he has deactivated his account. He agrees he will keep his comments to himself from now on," she said. "David doesn't hate people from the LGBT community. My old manager was gay and used to be one of me and Davids close friends. We attended Farrah [Abraham]'s birthday in Miami with a lot of LGBT people there and he didn't act in any type of way. We went had a good time and left. We are sorry for the comments that were made."

good. and the bubby david had all the chances to keep his job. way to go, you lost the easiest $ you can make. now he will just steal all of the jennells $.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

good. and the bubby david had all the chances to keep his job. way to go, you lost the easiest $ you can make. now he will just steal all of the jennells $.

Hell, he's been spending all of Jenelle's money since he met her. The boat, the new truck, the ATV's, all the vacations, THE LAND, the house, the pool. The only thing she would have paid for is the vacations for her and whatever soulmate she was with at the time. In the past, she's just cut her losses and skipped out on the lease when soulmate #28489 didn't work out. UBT is an ignorant creep but, he was smart enough to marry her. It's a whole different ballgame to divorce someone instead of accusing them of domestic violence and kicking them out of the house you rent.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

It cracks me up, too! 

I don't think David said it. I think someone here posted it. It is like those quotes from movies that everyone quotes, but it was never actually said such as, "Play it again, Sam." 

He said it in an episode. If I remember right they were in a car driving down the road.  I’ll see if I can find it.  

Oops. I see druzy is on it. :)

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4