Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Did anyone catch in the radar online me story :

"kaiser was running around the land completely unattended"

someone get that to Doris right away! Two days after she puts in a death pool and kaiser is running around unattended!!!!  As I write this I pray someone has the good sense to take him, feed him,bathe him and watch him. 

Hey jenelle you selfish piece of trash, you want to know what it is to really cry!!!??? Well don't you dare say anything or she's one tear when they pull Kaisers lifeless Body from your pool that you swore you had a fence for! You neglectful white trash hillbilly moron. 

Yep. I mentioned my anger at the last paragraph which notes Kaiser was left alone as Jenelle had her stupid meltdown.

I wish these sources would actually capture footage instead of selling just a story.

• Love 7
On 9/20/2017 at 1:02 PM, gotta watch said:

Shoot, someone upthread mentioned Jenelle and the Soulmates being a good name for a band? But I read til the end before I posted and now I can't remember who it was, but they could definitely do good versions of More than a Felon and Can't Stop the Felon!

'Hooked on a Felon' - I'm hooked on a felon, I'm (always) HIGH and believin' that he's not dangerous to my kids and me...

Or 'Felons'... Felons, nothing more than felons..Trying to forget my past felon soulmates of love, teardrops roll down on my face, I cry for my lost felon soulmates but never real tears for Jace. Felons, all my lovers are felons. We're all felons. Yes, felons.

On 9/21/2017 at 9:19 PM, leighroda said:

Lots of therapists have weekend hours, but I'm guessing therapy is during barbs time, Jenelle makes her time like a theme park trip to bribe jace into liking her.

And he still doesn't seem to like her very much, that says a lot.

19 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

8e3d53bb3e08c6ede6635f6a4258f359--charles-manson-serial-killer.jpg

Who/what is this?

11 hours ago, lovesnark said:

How many brides do you know that expected their grooms to be with them 24/7 the day before the wedding? I'm no wedding expert but, that's usually what the bridesmaids do. The bridesmaids are the ones hanging with her. Since this bitch is so evil she has no friends, UBT gets that job. 

Right? I've been in several weddings and in most cases the bride and groom have chosen to not even see each other for a day or two before the wedding. Jenelle can't even go an hour. I'm really curious to see how MTV plays this all out. Word to whoever said they will be pissed if is edited to look like there was no drama. Also, I really hope Kaiser isn't there and Nathan didn't give in to Shedevil.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 15
11 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

'Hooked on a Felon' - I'm hooked on a felon, I'm (always) HIGH and believin' that he's not dangerous to my kids and me...

Or 'Felons'... Felons, nothing more than felons..Trying to forget my past felon soulmates of love, teardrops roll down on my face, I cry for my lost felon soulmates but never real tears for Jace. Felons, all my lovers are felons. We're all felons. Yes, felons.

And he still doesn't seem to like her very much, that says a lot.

Who/what is this?

Right? I've been in several weddings and in most cases the bride and groom have chosen to not even see each other for a day or two before the wedding. Jenelle can't even go an hour. I'm really curious to see how MTV plays this all out. Word to whoever said they will be pissed if is edited to look like there was no drama. Also, I really hope Kaiser isn't there and Nathan didn't give in to Shedevil.

That is Susan Atkins, Charles Manson's favorite girl and one of the murderers of all those people. She was also known as Sadie Mae and was evil to her core. She died in prison at age 61. I can absolutely see Jenelle being sucked into believing someone like Manson. Chilling.

It says it all about Jenelle that she has no one besides UBT. When my daughter got hitched a couple years ago, after the rehearsal, she went with her attendants to their cabin and her husband went to the cabin his attendants were staying in. They didn't see each other again until the first look pics. Jenelle has no friends to be with. Poor Jace. She's no doubt making him be in the middle of all of this shit and expecting him to be her emotional support. 

• Love 15

Editing has been being extremely generous with Jenelle and I doubt this will be any different.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-new-details-about-the-investigation-surrounding-teen-mom-jenelle-evans-what-the-social-services-reports-said/

"The social worker, who visited the Evans/Eason home weekly during the investigation,"  AND

"“I knew all along [about Ensley] and never exposed it until the day of court in May,” Barbara added. “And the baby was born in January. All that time I never opened my mouth.”

Barb also confirmed that MTV knew about the investigation but has so far “omitted it” from ‘Teen Mom 2’ (just as The Ashley told you last week). Babs told Radar that she discussed the investigation with one of Jenelle’s friends during filming.

“I said it [Ensley testing positive for drugs],” Barbara said. “Everybody thinks that I held Jace back, I told the girl. That’s the reason why. She said ‘I didn’t know that.’ Well, nobody knew it. I was contacted about the investigation and told about it in court.”"

We just watched all the screaming and cussing about how bad and selfish Babs is as a piece of shit, selfish mother for keeping Jace away for THREE weeks, etc.  But Mtv knew the whole time Jenelle and David were being visited every week and tested positive during the investigation as well as refusing to test at least once.  As annoying as this sugary sweet bullshit act is, it's just a smack in the face to viewers and authorities.  No way is there any speck of truth coming from this union ever.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

Barb's probably laughing her head off. See I told yah he's a loosah, Juhnelllle.

But, in between fits of laughter, she's worried sick because Jace is stuck in the middle of this shitshow. Hopefully, the friends he has on the film crew will look out for him.

• Love 11

Don’t give up on Jenelle Evans and David Eason just yet!

It’s back on! After Jenelle Evans and David Eason nearly called off their wedding, HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY learned that all the ‘Teen Mom 2’ star really wants is to is finally say, ‘I Do.’

Don’t give up on Jenelle Evans and David Eason just yet! After the 25-year-old star of Teen Mom 2 reportedly got into a huge fight with David just hours before their ceremony, many thought this marriage was over before it even began. However, this arugment was normal for these two lovebirds. “Jenelle and David always fight,” a source close to Jenelle EXCLUSIVELY tells HollywoodLife.com, “but then they always make-up again, it’s just the kind of relationship they have—very passionate and explosive.”

“Explosive” seems to be the key word here, as Jenelle reportedly screamed “You’re not giving a f*ck what I feel” at David the night before their wedding. Supposedly, she even took off her engagement ring, indicating that it was all over. “You’ve got to realize that this is a very stressful time for Jenelle,” the 

insider tells HollywoodLife.com, “so she’s being super sensitive to everything right now. Jenelle is really upset that her mom won’t be at the wedding, plus she’s dealing with all this custody drama, so she’s really stretched emotionally. Sure, she pitched a fit yesterday, but Jenelle loves David to pieces and she wants nothing more than to be his wife.”

“Everything is okay now,” Jenelle EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife.com after the fight. “I’m good.” Phew. It also seems that she and David are good, and are on track to tie the know. Hopefully, Jenelle can forget all about her troubles when she finally walks down the aisle. Speaking of mama drama, 

Jenelle went off on her mother, Barbara Evans, on Sept. 14, saying that since Jenelle “completely cut her out,” that he mom was “lashing back” by trying to ruin Jenelle and her fiancé’s reputation

“David is the best thing that [has] ever happened to me and my mother can’t seem to get over it,” she said in the now-deleted Twitter rant. Here’s hoping that Jenelle and David can block out this frustration and just focus, just for one day, on the sweet fact that they managed to find love in this crazy, mixed up world.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

But, in between fits of laughter, she's worried sick because Jace is stuck in the middle of this shitshow. Hopefully, the friends he has on the film crew will look out for him.

I have no doubt that Barb is concerned for Jace. I don't blame her a bit for that. Hopefully those two losers have arranged for someone to mind their kids during the festivities. At the very least, have an MTV crew member on kid duty. I'm trying to get the image of a crazy drunken brawl ala My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding out of my mind. And the Gypsies didn't have a pool.

• Love 9
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Oh Randy, you catty bitch! I love you, keep it coming!

You and me both! Randy may be a grandpa, but my petty, black heart can't help but love his salty tweets!

14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

So true. And the mention by Jenelle that her mother won't be there that day is absurd. It is because Jenelle told her she is not invited that her mother isn't going to be there. Jenelle always spins things to make herself look like the perpetual victim. 

RIGHT???? She and David alienate her mother and put her through fucking hell. Jenelle is the one who did NOT invite Barb to the wedding. And now David is supposed to sit around all day, holding her hand and wiping her tears away? Because she apparently now CARES about the woman she has treated so callously? This girl is a real piece of work!

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

I have no doubt that Barb is concerned for Jace. I don't blame her a bit for that. Hopefully those two losers have arranged for someone to mind their kids during the festivities. At the very least, have an MTV crew member on kid duty. I'm trying to get the image of a crazy drunken brawl ala My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding out of my mind. And the Gypsies didn't have a pool.

These trashbags could put the gypsies  to shame. The gypsies embrace their trashiness. Jenelle and UBT don't have a clue how trashtastic they are. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Ugh, do this mean the wedding of doom is back on?

I never fully believed it was off. That's just so Jenelle to throw a hissy fit because she's not being adored 24-7. But she ALWAYS calls shit off with dudes than slides right back in. No way is she going to miss all the attention she'll get today. 

54 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Of course Kail had something to say, but I highly doubt she was checking on Puerto Rico.

No doubt she was checking in to see what that ghost, Chris, had been up to lately. Twitter is the only way she'll know. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Alllll of this! I was having visions of Mellie and Netti and a few Lotties. I sure hope someone is watching out for the kids. I don't let my young Grands in my Hot tub, too hot and unsafe. They can slay in the pool though. With ALL adults supervising. Poor kids. Hang in there Barb. Wish we could take her out for wine tonight.  

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Fuck her, fuck him. Fuck all the guests too (minus their poor children who had no choice) for supporting these sick fucks getting married. I'm so close to quitting this show. My feelings for MTV have dropped dramastically knowing they knew about all this and chose to hide it, all the while kissing Jenelle's ass and trying to make Barb look bad. ??

I'm not a violent person and I don't think I've ever wished harm on someone but..I hope she falls walking down the aisle and breaks her pelvis. Then I hope David steals all her money and leaves her all aloooooone to recover. I hope that pushes her to give up custody of Kaiser and she never asks to have Jace again. I hope Einsley is adopted and moved to Canada under a new identity.

Love you!

• Love 4

does Jenelle not realize that if she's regretting having no family there, it's not too late to call up barb? I'm sure she'd encounter a bit of sarcasm, but if she called up and said in a heartfelt way, "I thought I would be okay without you here, but I'm not. Will you come give me away?" Barb would be there in a second. But nooooo, it's not about barb! It's about how much attention jenelle can get and how much she can whine. It makes me sick!

• Love 21

That's what Jenelle does to stay a perpetual victim in her own mind. Barb isn't there due to Jenelle's choice yet she still uses it as a way to make others feel sorry for her, never mind how BARB feels, ya know the one who wasn't invited? Same thing with Jace...she didn't take care of him, signed away custody yet she's somehow the victim.

I truly despise her.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 17
7 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Her off/on wedding will sure make good reality TV. 

I doubt they show any of it. They're obviously protecting her and her fairytale story bullshit 

Nothing about her smoking weed while pregnant and they didn't show barbs comments fully after court that covered it.

I bet nothing from yesterday gets shown

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 5

I have a crazy sister who didn't invite us to her daughter's wedding because she was mad at me over some crazy nonsense of her own making.  (She is a bipolar thief, and I had caught her stealing from our elderly mom who was in moderate stages of dementia.)  I wasn't invited and I didn't care because I didn't want to associate with her.  She wouldn't let our mom go though because she had picked out a $500 dress for our mom to wear to the wedding, and my mom did not have money for such an extravagance.  I told my sister she would have to buy the dress or accept that our mom would wear one of the nice dresses she already owned.  For an out of control bipolar, neither of those was an acceptable option so our mom wasn't allowed at the wedding.  *eyeroll*  My sister cried to anyone who would listen about me "not letting" our mom have a nice dress and that even though she didn't invite me to the wedding I had the audacity to accept that and not nag her for an invite.  #toxicpeoplelogic

The point of my story is that I have a family member very much like Janelle.  Barb should consider herself lucky to not have to go to the swamp wedding.

• Love 17

Hahahaha you can totally see her black panties in the dress. Ummm jenelle? Maybe not skin tight annnnnd see through. And for the love of god, why would you ever wear black underwear with white? EVER? Like...not just at your wedding, but...EVER?

• Love 14
5 hours ago, leighroda said:

Of course Kail had something to say, but I highly doubt she was checking on Puerto Rico.

Kail is probably pissed off about Puerto Rico enduring damage from the hurricanes which means she can't travel there soon. 

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

It looks like there are about 20 people there. 

Is that Matt and his friends from Vegas? 

• Love 13

Now that the reception is well under way, I hope there are adults sober enough(and know how to swim & know CPR) to supervise the kids in the pool. Also, I hope someone is looking after the kids so they don't get lost in the woods.  Hopefully they hired lifeguards.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

Now that the reception is well under way, I hope there are adults sober enough(and know how to swim & know CPR) to supervise the kids in the pool. Also, I hope someone is looking after the kids so they don't get lost in the woods.  Hopefully they hired lifeguards.

Is she hanging from his neck?  Good grief, just set your hands on his chest or something.  Lol

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

Hahahaha you can totally see her black panties in the dress. Ummm jenelle? Maybe not skin tight annnnnd see through. And for the love of god, why would you ever wear black underwear with white? EVER? Like...not just at your wedding, but...EVER?

Hate the hair and dress on her squat little body.

• Love 11