Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 8/7/2017 at 4:49 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Have we discussed before that Uncle ID Channel is with Janelle solely for the money?  For some reason, when I was watching these two most recent episodes, when there was a shot of them riding in the truck together, a thought flashed very clearly through my mind that he is only there for her money.   I know this is not a revelation, but I guess I had never spent much time considering that it was most likely his core reason for being with her.  So I think he will stick around until the money is gone. That's my prediction. He will control his temper toward her just enough so he can keep riding around in nice cars, buying toys, ordering take-out, getting tattoos, and going on trips.

I think a lot of these guys end up using her for the money, tbh. but i also think jenelle kind of sets it up that way, subconsciously. jenelle has to be w/her man 24/7, so she doesn't want him to work. she wants to make life as easy and convenient for him as possible to spend all his time w/her. anything he wants, she'll provide, so no need to go anywhere she's not. 

• Love 7

When I asked on twitter if she had on pants in this 2nd picture, they pointed out that you can see her whole leopard tattoo. ? I'm ashamed to admit I zoomed in pretty far. She's got something on, but it isn't shorts. 

IMG_2176.PNG

Wullll @Mkay, you don't even know! Babies are hard, and they cry a lot which I don't understand!!! Ke$ha dropped a new single called "Praying", and Jenelle prays every day that her children will exist only as catalysts for IG "likes", and not actually require care from an adult, so she has to go to the VMAs in case Ke$ha goes too. Dude! Word on the street is UBT might actually be let in this year. #feathers

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

When I asked on twitter if she had on pants in this 2nd picture, they pointed out that you can see her whole leopard tattoo. ? I'm ashamed to admit I zoomed in pretty far. She's got something on, but it isn't shorts. 

IMG_2176.PNG

While she looks waaay better than me, I am in fact officially blind.

Anyone else get a Blair Witch vibe?

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

It looks like a postpartum pooch to me. But that might be me projecting. :(

I thought of that too, but I want to think of the worst case scenario of these two.  He told her he wants another kid, she'll do what he tells her to do.

The is she or isn't she pregnant game these girls play has got to be producer driven.  That's just so sick and twisted that grown adults will manipulate young people into playing games with their unborn children for television ratings.

• Love 1

That's the leopard spot tattoo she has. That's why you can see all of it. She has no pants on. Panties, maybe. Pants. No

Is this what good moms do? Post bare butt pics on social media and tag it moonstruck or whatever the heck she tagged it. 

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2181.PNG

She's pregnant. It's why she is wearing ball gown skirt. It's why she posted pants behind photo. It's why she is wearing pants while lounging on that vagina bean bag. It's why there is also a purse covering her stomach. David is going to keep her pregnant and defenseless/contrable. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

They're so mis-matched. Jenelle looks like she going to prom circa 1995 and David looks like he's going to Chili's with his bros.

Bros before hos. 

12 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Looks like she has pink leggings on to me?

Yeah, they look like leggings or even capri-type pants. 

Does UBT have a paranoia about dressing up? 

• Love 2

My Unpopular Opinion* on #nopantsinbamboogate is that the pic she posted is pre-coitus and the pic UBT is after coitus.  

*only UO internally  because I am trying really, really, really hard to find a reason my mind went there.  I'll be in intense Monkey therapy with Leah for the next 90 seconds.

• Love 6

Her Jenelle emoji app failed, her book didn't sale many copies, what makes her think this will be successful.  

IMG_2183.PNG

IMG_2184.PNG

33 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Bros before hos. 

Yeah, they look like leggings or even capri-type pants. 

Does UBT have a paranoia about dressing up? 

But if you can see the entire leopard tattoo (the spots) on the right side of the picture then she has on no pants. 

Edited by Mkay

Jenelle will always be a hot mess, but I feel like, compared to some of the other girls right now, she's actually doing ok. She's no longer THE hot mess of the show. She's engaged, she and her man are building a house, her relationship seems more stable than all the other ones (no calling the police on each other and getting each other arrested!) and though I don't think she'll ever be mother of the year, she seems at least fit to parent - she's not on drugs or anything. She's come a ways since the days of shooting heroin and getting arrested every month...and getting her boyfriends arrested for various things. She's doing fairly well for Jenelle. 

I think she needs to give up on trying to get back custody of Jace, that ship has sailed. I think, by now, she has realized that bc she and Babs came to some sort of agreement earlier this year where Babs still retains primary custody. I think that's probably the right decision, rather than taking him away from the only home and caregiver he's ever known. I do think that Jenelle is now in a position where she COULD parent Jace, though, if something were to ever happen to Babs. And I think frequent visits w/David and Jenelle are probably a good thing for Jace bc I think he really needs a male role model. Guys raised by single mothers, no father figure...the statistics are not good and so far, it seems like Jace is not beating the odds. The fact that he keeps hitting other kids, including little kids much smaller than him, biting them, hitting Babs...not good. This is a horrible thing to say, but I get a future-criminal vibe from Jace. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2181.PNG

Jenelle looks like she's going to prom and UBT looks like he's going to apply for a job at the GAP. The wrinkled up bottom of his shirt sure is klassy!

I keep thinking about his upcoming day in court. I'm not religious at all but I'm going to pray to the swamp goddess that he gets a minimum of 6 months and is carted off directly from the courtroom. Jenelle will have to postpone the swamp nuptials and won't have him around to take care of the kids. I give it a week before she's calling Nathan to come get Kaiser, calling Barb to say she's too stressed to have Jace on his appointed weekend and Maryssa will become Endtable's mother.  Jenelle will sit on the couch or lay in bed tweeting 24/7 about how unfair everything is and how it's all David's ex and the state of NC's fault. Remember when she was pregnant with Kaiser and Nathan was in jail? She only had 2 dogs to take care of and she failed miserably at that.

• Love 15
22 minutes ago, druzy said:

Ewww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewwww, indeed! And, even with no sound, you can tell she's calling him babe. Looks like she's saying 'thanks, babe'. Thanks for what? Leaving their infant yet again? For kissing her? For using her and MTV for a free trip? For telling her she looks great even though she looks like Maryssa did her eyebrows before she headed off to prom?

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

For telling her she looks great even though she looks like Maryssa did her eyebrows before she headed off to prom?

LOL - of course I had to go back and look at her eyebrows after that and you're right!  Did she run out of eyebrow pencil halfway through her brows?!  Is that some new trend I'm too old to know about?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

LOL - of course I had to go back and look at her eyebrows after that and you're right!  Did she run out of eyebrow pencil halfway through her brows?!  Is that some new trend I'm too old to know about?

I know. They're dark halfway across, the it looks like she put the pencil down.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Jenelle claims this pic was taken at a rental on airbnb before LA but..... It's Jenelle.  

IMG_2187.PNG

Good Gertie.  Let me just run around the yard with no pants on.  Said no one ever.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Jenelle claims this pic was taken at a rental on airbnb before LA but..... It's Jenelle.  

IMG_2187.PNG

Ok, this picture does seem to show she is wearing white chonies or a white bikini bottom? I wasn't able to see the tattoo in the other photo and no way in hell was I going to zoom in. 

What is Jenelle's usual order? Cocaine? 

@SheTalksShit  her relationship seems more stable than all the other ones (no calling the police on each other and getting each other arrested!) and though I don't think she'll ever be mother of the year, she seems at least fit to parent - she's not on drugs or anything

Regarding bold, that is highly questionable. As for the rest, there is a chance UBT may be the abuser and controlling one where he is manipulating and abusing Jenelle in various ways. She has finally met up with someone who definitely puts a fear in her if she were to fight with him or call the police. I can't give Jenelle any sort of props whatsoever and she is far from being a decent parent. One has to be human, and I don't see anything behind those dead eyes. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 21
6 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2187.PNG

Is this in the bamboo forest on Maui? Did she take an extended trip before the VMAs?

41 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Is this in the bamboo forest on Maui? Did she take an extended trip before the VMAs?

Don't think so. She left on Friday and it showed up on twitter early (5am) Saturday morning.  They were on a plane again Sat, landed in LA sat, with VMA Sunday.  According to the people who followed UBT on Instagram since he blocked me long ago.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Ok, this picture does seem to show she is wearing white chonies or a white bikini bottom? I wasn't able to see the tattoo in the other photo and no way in hell was I going to zoom in. 

What is Jenelle's usual order? Cocaine? 

Regarding bold, that is highly questionable. As for the rest, there is a chance UBT may be the abuser and controlling one where he is manipulating and abusing Jenelle in various ways. She has finally met up with someone who definitely puts a fear in her if she were to fight with him or call the police. I can't give Jenelle any sort of props whatsoever and she is far from being a decent parent. One has to be human, and I don't see anything behind those dead eyes. 

If Jenelle survives UBT he'll be the subject of her next book. That will be her next "thing". 

• Love 1
Just now, Mkay said:

His comment about teeth was totally about David, too. Hahaha 

Cant stand Jenelle. Someone please punch her in the face. 

I read that teeth tweet earlier- I had no idea it was about UBT-lol!

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, druzy said:
She's tweeting to Randy
I think Jenelle deleted her tweet. 

Ok, because I was about to ask why I couldn't read the comments anymore.  Guess she wasn't getting the positive responses she was hoping for? Hahaha

Guess who is STILL in LA and not home with her kids? 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

I loathe Jenelle but Randy really needs to stop. He's too old for this shit. Considering his daughter picked a deadbeat loser for her first baby daddy and took five years to get a GED, he really isn't in a position to pass judgment.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I loathe Jenelle but Randy really needs to stop. He's too old for this shit. Considering his daughter picked a deadbeat loser for her first baby daddy and took five years to get a GED, he really isn't in a position to pass judgment.

He didn't direct it at Jenelle. Of course anyone watching knew it was about her. 

@druzy Why is it when I see the tweet I can see a number for the amount of replies but when I click it on twitter nothing comes up? Attaching pic for example. It shows 13. I click on it, no replies are showing.  

IMG_2199.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He didn't direct it at Jenelle. Of course anyone watching knew it was about her. 

@druzy Why is it when I see the tweet I can see a number for the amount of replies but when I click it on twitter nothing comes up? Attaching pic for example. It shows 13. I click on it, no replies are showing.  

IMG_2199.PNG

I think it's a screen shot- they know she tweets and deletes. 

• Love 4
On 8/21/2017 at 11:32 AM, Mkay said:

My first cabbage patch has a booty stamp of 1983. I named her Savannah (after the movie Savannah Smiles). I ended up with 6 CBK dolls total but Savannah was my baby. I still have them all to this day and wanted my daughter to play with them. Wouldn't you know she didn't play either baby dolls. She was more into Littlest pet shop.  Ha!

On 8/21/2017 at 2:20 PM, ShaNaeNae said:

Oh my gosh that was my favorite movie then!  I wanted to name my little girl Savannah when I grew up (I was 9-10 in '83, but only have boys now), I didn't think of naming my CPD after that.  Anytime I ask someone about that movie, no one knows what I'm talking about.  That poor girl grew up to be addicted to drugs and O.D.'d and died.

OMG I lovec that movie as a kid. The ending, with him carrying her towards the cars, still gets to me.

• Love 2