Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I really don't think the WeTV viewers know who she is and are going to not like her. I don't know what age group watches WeTV but I bet it isn't her leghumpers. She just needs to stay off other shows. She is turning into Farrah Jr., except Farrah isn't pregnant every other season. Next thing we know she will be having the production crew go to the bathroom in a Porta potty. 

• Love 2

Oh, I think WeTv is perfect for Jenelle! I'm sure plenty of viewers will know who she is. This is the home of Bridezillas, Marriage Boot Camp, Baxton Family shows, Kendra On Top, hell-even Bravo banished Millionaire Matchmaker and NBC plopped it down on this channel! Jennelle could work her way up to Oxygen and be on Bad Girls Club, if there's a celebreality version. These channels gave trash tv a whole new identity. Mother/Daughter Experiment anyone? That was just... I don't know. I'm pretty sure that's the show Farrah threw a fit over.

Plus, you know, there's always Snapped and Snapped:Killer Couples. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

UBT and Jenelle have the same amount of kids. They both have 2 kids from two previous relationships, and then the one they (against all things holy and pure) conceived together.

Yep and none of those kids were worth a mention in their pregnancy announcement. Plus once they are old enough to feed themselves they are basically self-sufficient enough to not need supervision #jenellelogic

• Love 2
On 9/3/2016 at 2:55 PM, Maharincess said:

I have to say, I wouldn't want any man  of mine to watch this show, it just seems weird to me that a man would watch it.  I don't even talk to my husband about it because he has no clue who any of them are and I like it that way. 

It's a two-way street in the Outlier household. 

The other day there was a Red Bull commercial on TV showing Formula 1 cars and the driver's team was talking to him on the radio about his brakes.  I blurted out, "They can't do that!"  Mr. Outlier informed me that the rule against the teams talking to the driver about car mechanics that came about this season had already been rescinded.  Trust me--no way in hell would I have known about the rules of F1 if not for him.  Sometimes I watch the race, sometimes I surf the web on the computer and halfway listen to the race while he watches it, and sometimes I just listen to him bitch about how F1 is run.

It's pretty much the same for him and Teen Mom, although he rarely actually sits and watches this mess, which is fine with me; misery loves company, but there's a limit.

In actual TM news, I just got caught up on Jenelle being in the car wreck (because UBT expected the woman in front of him to run the yellow light and she didn't and had the gall to stop, and he rear-ended her), and the police report had Jenelle as the passenger (and car owner) and the report said she said she was more than 10 weeks pregnant.  When the gossip sites reported this, she denied it.  Now, I've been known to lie a time or two in my day, but this just amazes me.

• Love 1

With all the other crazy, crappy shows that air on television, especially the ones men tend to watch, men watching TM is a good thing. They can watch and be thankful they did not end up with the likes of Amber, Maci, Jenelle or the rest. The exception being Chelsea. My man gives some of the best commentary about this show. We are also reminded how blessed and lucky our pets are to have us as their owners.

• Love 10

I just said that very thing to one of my 3 cats (well, I have 2 and the third is my 16 year old daughter's, but she actually does her fair share of feeding and cleaning the litter boxes). She -my cat- had the nerve to come in from the kitchen, complaining after she'd had her weekly treat of a can of tuna and I happened to be watching OG at the time. I said to her, "See? You could be that poor cat! Terrified and being chased about in a strange place by dogs!" No fucks were given by my cat. 

• Love 10
On 9/5/2016 at 11:03 PM, GreatKazu said:

With all the other crazy, crappy shows that air on television, especially the ones men tend to watch, men watching TM is a good thing. They can watch and be thankful they did not end up with the likes of Amber, Maci, Jenelle or the rest. The exception being Chelsea. My man gives some of the best commentary about this show. We are also reminded how blessed and lucky our pets are to have us as their owners.

That makes sense Kazu!  I guess I just try to picture my husband or son watching and just can't imagine it.  The only one my husband has ever heard of is Farrah and that's only because I made him watch her "private sex tape" with me.  Any time I mention any Teen Mom in his presence he asks if that's the "butt ****** one". 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Maharincess said:

That makes sense Kazu!  I guess I just try to picture my husband or son watching and just can't imagine it.  The only one my husband has ever heard of is Farrah and that's only because I made him watch her "private sex tape" with me.  Any time I mention any Teen Mom in his presence he asks if that's the "butt ****** one". 

There have been times when he just got up and walked away simply because of the foolishness and bullshit that goes on. Jenelle has caused him to leave the room more times than anyone else. lol

• Love 2
On September 3, 2016 at 0:27 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I can see that.  Integrity is important in the Teen Mom world.

Haha. But thankfully I'm not a part of the "Teen Mom world" but merely a bystander. It's a shame or I could be hawking waist trainers and detox tea too. ?

• Love 1
On September 6, 2016 at 2:03 AM, GreatKazu said:

Haha I don't know that I would like to be with Chelsea either, if I was a guy. "Do I look fat-uh? Are you suuuuure you wanna be with me? Are you super duper sure?"

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

Haha I don't know that I would like to be with Chelsea either, if I was a guy. "Do I look fat-uh? Are you suuuuure you wanna be with me? Are you super duper sure?"

If that is all that is bad about her, I'd rather deal with Chelsea as a partner than some of the irritating things I have had to deal with my husband. LOL Chelsea doesn't interrupt a conversation. She likely picks up her towels from her bathroom. She is most certainly better than Jenelle. :-)

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

My husband used to hate-watch with me, but he started to get too upset with the stupidity so he had to stop. I watch occasionally mostly keep up-to-date here. We still share news and gossip about TM2 though. He can't quite quit the show entirely. 

I love coming here, you guys keep me feeling sane with this show. Especially when I've read some of the fans' comments elsewhere. 

• Love 4
On September 3, 2016 at 3:55 PM, Maharincess said:

Same here too, I haven't watched because it just pisses me off sooooo bad but I still read this thread every damn day. 

I have to say, I wouldn't want any man  of mine to watch this show, it just seems weird to me that a man would watch it.  I don't even talk to my husband about it because he has no clue who any of them are and I like it that way. 

Haha!  I try to hide the fact that I watch the show from my husband.  He has caught me a few times, and just says, "I can't believe you watch this crap." 

• Love 5

"Claiming her mom has delayed the meeting". We call bullshit, Jenelle. For 7 years, you've come up with excuse after excuse after excuse for why you can't have Jace. I hope Barb's lawyer has a folder of detailed outlines of all the different live in soulmates, DV incidents, Jenelle's criminal history and Uncle ID Channel's rap sheet and no contact orders for his ex and baby.

• Love 18

All the way through my last 32 week pregnancy (I had 2 for 2 of those), I was told I was having a girl, but my son is most definitely a boy. I don't know whether I hope that happens to Jenelle or not. I mean, it's bad enough being her daughter but another unwanted boy...?
 @GreatKazu Totally agree. We didn't care if we were having a boy or girl, but it is usually useful info for buying things before the birth. lol

• Love 3

Jenelle always starts up with this to deflect criticism from those who dare to question why she keeps having new babies when she doesn't even have custody of her first one. Personally I wish the Twitter critics would shut up about it. The last thing Jace needs is to be with those two psychopaths. He's fine right where he is. Barb isn't perfect by any means, but she genuinely loves that boy and does the best she can. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 14
23 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Well, kudos to Jenelle for finally getting some rag to buy her story, I guess. And she got a good slant, mama is fighting for her kids! LOL her mouth breathing followers should be pleased.

Fighting IN FRONT of her kids  FTFY

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Janelle's attempt at being patriotic?! Wow

What.the.f*ck.

Plus the emojies.  What, no twin tower frownie face?  

This girl needs to spend six months in a refuge camp and get some perpective on life.

• Love 7

I don't quite get what she is saying?  That her uncle could have been involved except that he retired and that means that she can almost understand how people who lost their families felt? 

Jenelle doesn't seem to understand how feelings work (not that it is a surprise to anyone). 

Besides, the world really could have kept on spinning without Jenelle's thoughts on 9/11. 

• Love 15
12 hours ago, TaxNerd said:

What.the.f*ck.

Plus the emojies.  What, no twin tower frownie face?  

This girl needs to spend six months in a refuge camp and get some perpective on life.

She's being slammed on Twitter over it and some of them are funny. 

• Love 2

My stepfather has/had an office in the Pentagon. It was damaged on 9/11, he was not in his office that day.  This post is the second time I have ever even mentioned it. I cannot relate. Not even almost, Juhnelle. 

• Love 8

I was pregnant and carried a baby to term but thought I might not be able to. I can almost relate to women who've had miscarriages. 

I was worried about my husband driving home one nights when the roads were wet. I can almost relate to people whose husbands died in car accidents. 

I thought I might flunk out of school because physics was hard but then I didn't. I can almost relate to people without high school diplomas. 

I broke my leg once and was on crutches. I can almost relate to disabled people. 

It was hard to make rent for a while. I can almost relate to homeless people.

Lolol

• Love 18

It is possible to make a statement like Jenelle started to say -- that she knew someone who was connected to the WTC -- without sounding stupid. For instance, one of my uncles works in a bank in a building nearby to the towers; his building was fortunately evacuated after the first tower was hit and he's fine. I'm grateful every day for that small blessing when so many people were hit with tragedy and still suffer today.

See, not hard. Jenelle's tweet is basically, well, I know someone who could have been there except he didn't work there anymore so he wasn't, so that's almost the same as knowing someone who actually did die, right? #neverforget

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 16

The "almost relate" part is what's getting to me. She could have explained why retiring matters ("he worked on the 150th floor of WT1") then, "I don't know what I would have done had he been at work, my sympathies are with all those who lost family and friends." Some people will still be offended (someone will always be offended), but at least it makes sense. But it's like if someone is talking about some family member that fought and died in war, and someone else has a family member that fought but lived, they may mention that living person. I definitely hear people sharing stories about 9-11, about that family member who wasn't at work, or worked on a lower level, or who was on a plane that day, or even was just living/visiting NYC or Washington.

What Jenelle said was ridiculous and stupid. For all we know, her uncle retired from working as a bus driver in Texas.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

"I can almost relate"? Let's make a list of some more things Jenelle almost succeeds at doing. I'll start:

1. Being human.

Jenelle: I can almost relate to...

2. being a mother

3. being clean and sober

4. being gainfully employed

5. not getting pregnant with every guy

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Jenelle: I can almost relate to...

2. being a mother

3. being clean and sober

4. being gainfully employed

5. not getting pregnant with every guy

See, I thought about these things, but Jenelle is so, so far away from understanding any of these concepts I don't think she can even almost relate to them.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

She's also completely missing the reality that most of this country continues to suffer in myriad ways because of 9/11. Not ancient history at all.

You'd think she'd realize that especially since she dated a Marine (Gary) and had a baby with a veteran who served in Iraq & came back with head trauma and PTSD (Nathan).....

But that would require thinking about people not named Jenelle Evans.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
19 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

You'd think she'd realize that especially since she dated a Marine (Gary) and had a baby with a veteran who served in Iraq & came back with head trauma and PTSD (Nathan).....

But that would require thinking about people not named Jenelle Evans.

This is the bitch who had wished Nathan's relative had died while serving our country. Anyone else remember that little video that was captured of her wishing death upon him as they were all on vacation?

• Love 10

Juhnelle is the least sensual person I've ever seen - it's gotta be her rotten personality . Who would ever get turned on or find this attractive 

plus hey! Look jace & kaiser roll , a pic for your friends to tease you about 

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 4

Oh dear, the buttcrack photo. I didn't go to her site to see the others so I didn't know it got worse than the one she posted on instagram.

edited to add: I just went to her blog and saw this sentence

Having a girl, this time, is so exciting and very different! I’m so used to raising boys.

She is used to raising boys?!?  She is joking, right? The blog is satire?

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 17

No. It won't be different cuz it's a girl. Infant/toddler girls still cry and teethe and need diaper changes and to be fed and want to be held and played with. Juhnelle can't be bothered with any of that. It's not a doll you dress up you idiot.  I don't need a crystal ball to know this kid will be just like Jace & K-Roll , be shipped off to sitters & daddy on the weekends and subjected to many domestic incidents . No different 

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 10