Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

And don't forget the lawyers. With all her ongoing issues/custody battles, she probably keeps one on retainer at all times. I'd hate to think how much that stupid girl has shoveled out for lawyers in the last 6-7 years. More than the gross national product of a small foreign country, I'm sure. And way more than the average American. It's a strange world where "attorney fees" is a line item in your household budget.

She's spent enough at Dustin's office for him to buy a sweet beach house and a high dollar convertible to drive there. She'll be spending more at his office when the inevitable domestic violence charges start up with Uncle Bad Touch. I think Dustin shares an office with someone that practices family/civil law, so she can pad that persons bank account when Uncle Bad Touch sues her for custody of the poor, unfortunate baby she's carrying now and when she makes her token visit to an attorney every year or so in her fake quest to regain custody of Jace. The lady attorney that got her off on the assault charge is in South Carolina, so she'll only be forking out to her when she uses the Roll as a vindictive tool with Nathan.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Jenelle wants free hair and makeup for LA next week. 

The idiot asking for free hair and makeup can't even type up a plea for free shit! "How long you've been working for"

• Love 2

Wait, is there some indication she's asking for that for free? I don't see one but I don't put it past her. I took it as interviewing freelancers for a gig. 

Her rant about welfare was disgusting. I am very pro welfare but it's there for those in need. It's not a "perk" and that isn't how people on state aid feel about it. 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Rebecca said:

My take on jenelle and the assistance thing is that most of her friends and associates probably receive assistance so she thinks most people do in general and that she's super special  by not receiving them since "everyone" does. 

I can also see Jenelle's friends being the scammer types who make 80k a year in undeclared income selling drugs while collecting government checks for every program available. I doubt they're the truly poor who are trying to make ends meet off minimum wage. Jenelle doesn't seem to perceive "struggling" as a main criteria for needing benefits.

• Love 5

I bet Barbara probably had at least some kind of assistance while raising three kids and working at Walmart, and I see her as the kind of person who would be embarrassed by it, and try to work hard enough to support her family on her own. I bet she would be disgusted by jenelle's rant. Maybe money was a big reason she stayed with her abusive husband, so Jenelle saw assistance as a way for them to get out, and considered it the best thing in the world?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I can also see Jenelle's friends being the scammer types who make 80k a year in undeclared income selling drugs while collecting government checks for every program available. I doubt they're the truly poor who are trying to make ends meet off minimum wage. Jenelle doesn't seem to perceive "struggling" as a main criteria for needing benefits.

I didn't think of this, but I bet you're totally right. Jenelle probably loses a good third of her money to taxes (maybe closer to 40%), and then by the time you add up rent, daycare, groceries (I'm just picking the things there are programs for, not everything she spends her money on) perhaps Jenelle really does net less than her friends that might pull in less income but have every single possible necessity paid for using assistance. And I can see Jenelle feeling like that's "unfair".

Hey Jenelle, guess what? My good friend is a single mother and makes $30,000 a year in a moderately priced city. She supposedly makes too much for subsidized daycare or any assistance (except for I do believe her son receives subsidized health insurance, but that is it). Sometimes she has to choose between buying groceries or paying her electric bill. So shut up.

• Love 11

Actually it would serve her right if Jace was a Teen Dad and dumped the kid on her to raise, either full or part time. The irony of it all, if that were to happen. I can hear her bitching now, NOOOOOO, leave me alone!

Babs would probably raise that kid too. My mom was a teen mom and basically dumped us off on my grandmother, when my brother had kids in his 30's he dumped them off on her too, so she raised her kids, grand kids and is now raising a set of great-grand kids. I really don't get people like Janelle who clearly don't want kids but keep popping them out.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, mscav said:

Babs would probably raise that kid too. My mom was a teen mom and basically dumped us off on my grandmother, when my brother had kids in his 30's he dumped them off on her too, so she raised her kids, grand kids and is now raising a set of great-grand kids. I really don't get people like Janelle who clearly don't want kids but keep popping them out.

This x1000. My take on Jenelle is she keeps getting knocked up by the dick of the month to keep the MTV cash flow coming in. Barb could refuse to have Jace filmed any time she wanted to and Nathan could also refuse to sign the release for the Roll. It's clear she has no interest in actually mothering the poor kids she keeps popping out and complains constantly about them. Money is the only reason I can come up with. I don't believe for one second that she honestly wants to have an average family kind of life. There's not enough drama in raising kids and managing a household. She's be batshit crazy after about a week of doing what the average mom does every day and would be starting fistfights with other parents at soccer games and telling teachers to fuck off and leave her alone.

ETA She's batshit crazy already. An average home life would send her into defcon levels of batshitness.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 11

I don't get it either. After having our second baby, I'm counting down the days until my OB check-up so o can schedule a tubal ligation. No more babies for me. Two is enough and I recognize that (and I don't like being pregnant at all). 

It seems to me (particularly after parenting Kaiser) that she'd be running to get fixed, too. 

• Love 7

Yea, it's the men and the pregnancy stage of it is probably pretty nice for her. She gets doted on, people are talking about her, etc. But there's no real child care going on yet. It's amazing how short some people's memories can be. And she never really raised Jace, so I can see her not realizing how hard it would be with Kaiser, and just thinking it would be a cake walk. I remember her telling Nathan that they wouldn't argue as much, because they'd be so busy. Haha! This is the girl who let Nathan do all the early feedings and then moved her BFF in after they split, to help with child care. If they made a robot nannie, she'd buy one. (And then still beg for handouts.)

• Love 4

I think she presents herself upfront as June Cleaver, who has been wronged and just wants a normal family to these guys. she thinks it's what they want to hear, for some reason. That's the only way it makes sense that all of these guys are so adamant about her getting custody of Jace back. She paints herself as the victim ("I just want my son and a normal family life, buuuuut my mooooom and allllllllll my exes are assholes who hurt me!"). Since she only chooses controlling, testosterone-ridden alpha douchebags, they see this as an opportunity to "protect" and "defend" her (a sane guy would see it as baggage). 

Why none of these idiots take the time to watch old episodes to see if she's lying is beyond me. 

• Love 8

Awesome. He's still on the run, too? Lovely. I wonder what his mom thinks of him now. Or Barbara. Good Gertie I don't care what anyone says about Babs. Jace is damn lucky to have her in his life. You can read that story and think how easily that child could be any one of Janelle's kids. 

"Any one of her kids" seems so damn wrong to type. Bitch don't need welfare, she needs sterilization. God I hope I never read an article like that, or worse, about her kids. Actually, I'm surprised I haven't already. Smdh

• Love 8

Eww, and that guy was the most "normal" of her exes - in the sense that he wasn't an overt criminal, no drug use, no shouting, etc. But he had that dead look in his eyes and he always creeped me out anyway. 

• Love 4
On August 4, 2016 at 0:07 PM, Rebecca said:

My take on jenelle and the assistance thing is that most of her friends and associates probably receive assistance so she thinks most people do in general and that she's super special  by not receiving them since "everyone" does. Think about who she surrounds herself with, free loaders and people who have most likely not worked much or earned much. She doesn't realize, somehow, that most people bust their asses to get the things she's just been handed. Perhaps if she cared more or paid any attention to barb's life she'd realize that barb lives like an average person, having to work for what she has while jenelleJenelle gets rewarded for having a shit personality and no skills.

This shocks me, though, considering that Barb raised her & has always worked hard to take care of her kids.  If *anyone* deserves anything around here, it's Barb!  Her retail job probably just about covers Jace's daycare.  SMH

• Love 2
14 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Eww, and that guy was the most "normal" of her exes - in the sense that he wasn't an overt criminal, no drug use, no shouting, etc. But he had that dead look in his eyes and he always creeped me out anyway. 

I never really thought there was a relationship with her and Josh. To me she was using him for a place to stay and a story line. They had zero chemistry - it was why it seemed like she didn't even fight with him. lol

• Love 2
On Thursday, August 04, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Miss Chevious said:

Actually it would serve her right if Jace was a Teen Dad and dumped the kid on her to raise, either full or part time. The irony of it all, if that were to happen. I can hear her bitching now, NOOOOOO, leave me alone!

Ha. Jenelle would sell her grand kid for drugs. Then blame things on Jace 

On Thursday, August 04, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Tatum said:

Mama Dawn was born in 1975 right? The twins were born at the end of 2009 so she had probably just turned 34 when she joined the grandma club.  I don't even think Leah will make it to 34 before Gracie initiates her into the grandma club.

Jenelle will shit a brick if she's a grandma before 35. Not because she'll be worried about Jace or the baby, but because she'll worry what being a grandma will do to her own ability to date a guy.

ETA: by that I mean she'll worry she's undesirable as someone's grandma, not that she's concerned that her grandma responsibilities (snort) will preclude her from dating.

I hope Jace isn't a teen dad. 

• Love 2

I secretly think Jenelle wants to be a young cool grandma. She would let her grandkids smoke pot with her. 

And I've seen many moms like Jenelle. I'm a foster parent. I've seen women gave 8,10,14 kids by different men. Jenelle doesn't love herself, how can she love anyone else?

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I hope Jace becomes hugely successful, takes care of Barb in her old age, and tells Janelle to fuck off.

I would do anything to see this happen. And, when Kaiser and the new one grow up, they  hang with their big brother and join in on telling Jenelle to fuck off and never contact them again.

• Love 7

I would love to be optimistic about Jace's future but I don't think there is any possible way that Jace ends up being successful.  I see too many kids like this in the school where I work. They have garbage parents and no one is enforcing any rules and it's just so hard to be successful in that environment.  Of course there are kids who are able to get beyond that but I just think Jenelle is SO toxic and I don't think being on this show helps and Barb means well but she's pretty useless too I think.   Maybe there is hope for him as an adult if he's able to stay out of jail but I'm doubtful.

• Love 4
On Friday, August 05, 2016 at 9:03 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I don't get it either. After having our second baby, I'm counting down the days until my OB check-up so o can schedule a tubal ligation. No more babies for me. Two is enough and I recognize that (and I don't like being pregnant at all). 

I think the difference is you take care of your kids whereas Jenelle has already dumped one son and passes the other off to anyone who will watch him. You wouldn't leave your baby with a drug addict, whereas Jenelle could care less so long as she gets to go on vacation. Kaiser's screaming bloody murder because he's not feeling well? Toss the kid in the crib and shut the door. It's easy for a woman like her to have a horde of kids because she just doesn't give a shit.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I hope Jace becomes hugely successful, takes care of Barb in her old age, and tells Janelle to fuck off.

How much do you get paid for an episode of COPS?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I don't think Jenelle will live long enough to be anyone's grandmother if she stays with Uncle ID Channel.

OMG! Uncle ID Channel made me laugh so hard I scared my cat! He really is the creepiest of the creeps and I can just picture him digging a hole out in the boonies to bury a body.

• Love 9

I'm sure Jenelle fully expects Uncle Creep to attend to all their new spawns needs while she lounges on the couch.

"Duuuuuude!!! I changed Creep Jr last week , leave me  Alooooone!"- Jenelle

its gonna get ugly QUICK

i agree totally with the comment above that Jenelle & loser bf see this baby as more Teen Mom income, and that is truly sickening ?

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I don't think Jenelle will live long enough to be anyone's grandmother if she stays with Uncle ID Channel.

Who do you think will narrate her Dateline special? Keith Morrison or Maureen Maher? I think Keith and his serial killer personality would be more fitting. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, DNR said:

I'm sure Jenelle fully expects Uncle Creep to attend to all their new spawns needs while she lounges on the couch.

"Duuuuuude!!! I changed Creep Jr last week , leave me  Alooooone!"- Jenelle

its gonna get ugly QUICK

No kidding, especially seeing as how Uncle Bad Touch/ ID Channel/ Secret Basement Room is proudly returning to school to pursue his Bachelor's. Yup, you heard right, apparently he is going for his degree in Business (or Bidniz, I'm sure they call it): http://www.moderntopics.com/david-eason-going-for-4-year-degree/

I can see it now:

Dave, sitting at the table, agonizing over school work, hell, trying to spell school work. Jenelle, lying like a rag doll on the couch, only her texting fingers working. Their many spawn, running around dirty, hungry, and crying.

Jenelle: Feed the damn kids, duuuude! I'm too stressed after taking care of them last week, duuuude! Duuuude!

Dave: I'm trying to do some homework! Long division is harder then when I redid 4th grade for the 3rd time! If only I'd done 4th grade again, I'd had my degree by now!

Jenelle: (cries, screams, rolls on ground) Dude! Duuuude, you're not nourishing me, dude!

Dave: Bitch, don't make me go Investigation Discovery on your ass!

If I believed in a hell, I'm sure going there, but I cracked myself too much over this (possibly too accurate for comfort) scenario of the two of these oxygen thieves.

• Love 11

What online, unaccredited diploma mill will Mr. Eason be attending? Business administration is a pretty much useless degree in today's job market, so I'm guessing he has the same academic adviser who so brilliantly guided Jenelle into the medical field.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6

Hahahahahaha best post ever!!! I really hope the show's still filming when they have their demise, because you know it will be epic. Also, I seriously worry for jenelle's safety, and would feel much better having a camera crew around. 

• Love 2

I wouldn't be surprised if Dave "The Caveman" Eason is attending Jenelle's diploma mill Alma Mater, Miller-Motte Technical College. Probably on Jenelle's dime, as well, because I doubt Dave is wily enough to scrounge up the financial aid, grants, or loans on his own. My bet is that Jenelle wanted to look good to her public and figured her sugar baby Dave would look more respectable if he was in college. Another colossal waste of money on her part if that is the case, it's doubtful he will actually pass any classes and it is almost guaranteed they will be broken up in the next one to two years.

• Love 4

Jenelle's going to lose her shit over people saying she looks like Barb in that pic. Hahaha! If you click on it it takes you to the FB post and people are commenting that she looks like her mom.

Duuuude! I do not look like her! I look like my awesome dad that walked out of my life and never looked back. I don't look like no Walmart sandwich maker! I save lives, dude! Now, leave meeeee aloooooone!

• Love 12

"Uncle ID Channel" is perfection. With the boonies being right in their backyard, I hope they never decide to put in an in-ground pool. I hope it's filmed if they do. Someone needs to be responsible for conducting random head counts during construction with that creep around. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Click on the picture and it will open to full-size. 

Even as a kid she has the face you just want to smack. 

I am ninety hundred years old.

LOL she looks like Jace in drag!!!

• Love 1