Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I don't know.  I've always thought that if they really wanted to bring back someone controversial that had burnt bridges with the other HWs to the point that they wouldn't film that they would send that HW to a different franchise.

I always thought they would put Brandi on OC as an example.  But that never happened so I don't think they really want her back.

Bravo will never truly cross pollinate besides a crossover here and there. Joanna Krupa lived in Beverly Hills in her spare time and wanted to go to RHOBH but of course Bravo never even entertained the diea. 

9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Typical Camille-she is knocking Kyle off the fence she so famously straddles.

Camille said on WWHL when asked which RH she would like to see return and who she would like to never return, Adrienne return, Brandi never.  Classic Camille it is what other people say-she just doesn't know if it is the truth.

Which is a bit weird since she and Brandi never really had issues. 

15 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Bravo will never truly cross pollinate besides a crossover here and there. Joanna Krupa lived in Beverly Hills in her spare time and wanted to go to RHOBH but of course Bravo never even entertained the diea. 

Which is a bit weird since she and Brandi never really had issues. 

Brandi and Camille had issues in Las Vegas over something Camille allegedly told Brandi on the phone before the Season 2 Reunion.  

To me, it sounds as if Camille is thinking, hoping they will knock Dorit off the show.  Brandi on WWHL said she loved Dorit.

RHOA has this revolving door of former RH and friends of RH and to me it has diluted the franchise.  

7 hours ago, sarivon said:

I don't understand why this is an issue (your words). Brandi doing as many reality shows as will have her makes her exactly like the bulk of wives from pretty much every city. They all do it for the money and to get more time on camera.

I should probably elaborate on my "money" issue.  On this franchise, it appears all the women are fairly wealthy.  It doesn't mean they work for free, it just means they don't come across as needing the show to survive financially.  What Brandi would do to garner sympathy is say she needed the money unlike the other women.  It just seemed that much of what she did in creating scenes was to ensure she had a paycheck.  Then she went too far.  When Brandi has a disagreement with someone she uses the poor single mother card and the others come off as evil.  It is really suppose to be about rich ladies and how they live differently than the rest of the world.  I guess to me it is about how the rich and almost famous live.  

Atlanta and New Jersey has kind of lost its appeal because it just feels like they will do or say anything for a buck and it becomes almost play acting.   Atlanta had Kandi who was wealthy but after the departure of Siggy on NJ the rest are all mostly dependent on the show to survive.  

• Love 7

I just whipped past a picture of Brandi and didn't even know it was she until I read the caption under the photo.  Wowzie!  What a strange-looking mess she's made of herself. 

I feel sorry for Brandi's dad.  He was so disappointed in her a few seasons back.  It must be killing him now to see what his daughter has done to herself.  Sometimes, I think it's easy to forget that these Hollywood phonies have real families with real feelings and have to put up with whatever they do to themselves.

• Love 8

I always thought they would put Brandi on OC as an example.  But that never happened so I don't think they really want her back.

I think Brandi would be a better fit on that show.

Camille said on WWHL when asked which RH she would like to see return and who she would like to never return, Adrienne return, Brandi never.  Classic Camille it is what other people say-she just doesn't know if it is the truth.

I think Camille was being honest in what she said. I'm not sure what part she doesn't know being true?

I just whipped past a picture of Brandi and didn't even know it was she until I read the caption under the photo. 

So looked so much better before. What a shame.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, quinn said:

Brandi live tweeted RHOBH and went after Lisa Vanderpump and Lisa clapped back:

image.png.f7b3d44ab811ee96d26b83c1d8ccb2f9.png

image.png.844cd4fa6db1c888f16bf5a1480e9b69.png

image.png.ff6270db0df7739212e1c39040a0a699.png

full article:

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2018/03/28/brandi-glanville-throws-shade-lisa-vanderpump-may-crossed-line-big-time/

Also Brandi lied said that a laser hair removal THAT SHE HAD IN 2009 left her with facial paralysis.    I will do a separate post on that shortly.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Good for Lisa! This isn't the first time Brandi accused Lisa of giving her dogs toxins or over medicating them either, she really is a piece of crap!

• Love 10

OK Brandi is making headlines because she claims that a laser hair removal procedure THAT SHE HAD IN 2009 left her with facial paralysis, see the video below. 

OK my first thought was Brandi was just pulling something out of her backside because RECENTLY, I would say around the time she was cast on Celebrity Big Brother, there've been a barrage of comments about her appearance, particularly the area around her mouth.

However. Blind Gossip, which I don't usually give high points for credibility, covered the story, but as a very thinly veiled blind item.  What's interesting about their coverage is that they are saying that the claim was really made because Brandi is being compensated to promoting another product / service and if she did a straight testimonial that the video would not get a lot of plays, so the reveal is to get a high view count which presumably will give exposure to the product she's shilling. 

Of course there is nothing wrong with Brandi shilling products, but LOL at her trying to sell people that her most recent botched facial feature goes back to something she had done in 2009!  But hey maybe this is her being defensive and hoping that she can get attention use enough smoke and mirrors so that she will not get sued.  I also gotta wonder about this company that hired her, it sounds strange to even partner up with a faded beauty who is known for doing all the wrong things to maintain her looks.

• Love 1

I have heard that temporary and full nerve damage, like Brandi seems to have, can be a complication of a face lift. It is a result of a severed or bruised nerve. Many years ago Carol Burnett suffered from that after her facelift. I have never heard of it being a complication of laser therapy. Shrugs. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AntAnn said:

I have heard that temporary and full nerve damage, like Brandi seems to have, can be a complication of a face lift. It is a result of a severed or bruised nerve. Many years ago Carol Burnett suffered from that after her facelift. I have never heard of it being a complication of laser therapy. Shrugs. 

I have always had a hard time with Brandi's claim of third degree burns.  Not even a scar.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I have always had a hard time with Brandi's claim of third degree burns.  Not even a scar.

IMO, if she had a third degree burn, it would blister AND scar. I just figure with her...lips moving = lies. 

• Love 5
On 3/15/2018 at 1:55 PM, Lura said:

I feel sorry for Brandi's dad.  He was so disappointed in her a few seasons back.  It must be killing him now to see what his daughter has done to herself.  Sometimes, I think it's easy to forget that these Hollywood phonies have real families with real feelings and have to put up with whatever they do to themselves.

I wouldn't feel too bad for him. I know members of Brandi's family. Dad is cray.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/actor-accuses-brandy-glanville-of-assault-at-casamigos-halloween-party

Party couldn’t have been too “A List” if they let Brandi in the door!

I'd rather hear from witnesses before blaming Brandi. This guy may very well have provoked the other woman first, leading Brandi to wade in and get hit and it all went to hell from there. As for Kobie the Actor --- 

Dude, you want to be the black James Bond? Here's some free and friendly advice: Bond -- Ian Fleming's Bond (not the H'wood creation) would have calmly restrained any women taking a swing at him, fired up a Morland of Grosvenor Street cigarette and ordered a vodka martini, all without breaking a sweat-- and definitely without sniveling about it on social media and trying   to make it about race. Might want to rethink this approach so early in your career.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Drumpf1737 said:

So he gets attacked by someone we all know is a piece of shit racist but it's his fault. Ok

Well, we have only his word that he was brutally attacked by some unnamed woman and Brandi. Maybe he's embarrassed that he mixed it up with a woman and had his ass handed to him. 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

So he gets attacked by someone we all know is a piece of shit racist but it's his fault. Ok

Not to mention her history of assault and then laughing it off.  Didn’t she slap Lisa V across the face and then claim it was a joke?  She also poured a drink on Jeff Lewis  on WWHL.  I can’t rememeber if she laid hands on Kyle when she was trying to get Kim out of Eileen’s poker party, but I want to say there was some sort of physical interaction there, too.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Not to mention her history of assault and then laughing it off.  Didn’t she slap Lisa V across the face and then claim it was a joke?  She also poured a drink on Jeff Lewis  on WWHL.  I can’t rememeber if she laid hands on Kyle when she was trying to get Kim out of Eileen’s poker party, but I want to say there was some sort of physical interaction there, too.  

She pushed Kyle away. But her slapping Lisa doesnt mean that violence is casual to her, she isnt Porsha. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Pretty sure Kyle made first contact and Brandi pushed back. There was pizza flying.

Yes, she did smack LVP and it was weird. There was some chatter that it was scripted but I didn't think so. The Jeff toss had to do with something he said that offended her. I don't know what. 

also what @Primal Slayer said ^^.

Edited by SCS
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

But her slapping Lisa doesnt mean that violence is casual to her, she isnt Porsha. 

Kyle's daughter hit someone and threw a drink in their face upon meeting them?! OMG. Who would throw a drink in someone's face upon meeting them because "I am a fan of your tv show". Probably someone with no class and very ignorant.

1 hour ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Kyle's daughter hit someone and threw a drink in their face upon meeting them?! OMG. Who would throw a drink in someone's face upon meeting them because "I am a fan of your tv show". Probably someone with no class and very ignorant.

giphy.gif

I'm not talking about Kyles daughter, I am talking about Porsha Williams (RHOA).

But no one is saying that Brandi has class or isnt ignorant but she certainly isnt a physically violent person.

• Love 5
On 10/1/2018 at 4:35 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I wouldn't feel too bad for him. I know members of Brandi's family. Dad is cray.

Really? Like chem altered crazy or did something creepy to his daughter crazy?

6 hours ago, SCS said:

Well, we have only his word that he was brutally attacked by some unnamed woman and Brandi. Maybe he's embarrassed that he mixed it up with a woman and had his ass handed to him. 

Seriously! Guy sounds like a wimp bitching online. 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Seriously, does anyone care about Brandi or her life? 

LOL 8 posters since yesterday. With your post: 9. Evil Brandi, what witchery this be!?

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I hope he sues her and takes her shitty house and podcasting microphone.

Well, if he actually has a case I hope he sues the other woman first since it sounds like the problem is really more about his ex than about Brandi.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I hope he sues her and takes her shitty house and podcasting microphone.

I hope he hires a good PR rep who teaches him all publicity isnt good publicity if it makes him seem kind of wimpy.

• Love 1

If he’s telling the truth, then good for him for bringing it to light even if people will think he’s “wimpy” for getting assaulted by women. Or for stating publicly that he’s been assaulted by women, I have no idea what criteria is being used to determine he is “wimpy.”

If they did assault him, his getting his ass handed to him is really the only possible outcome unless he wants to be known as the kind of guy that beats up women.

But that’s IF he’s telling the truth; no one here knows for sure.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, sarivon said:

I hope he hires a good PR rep who teaches him all publicity isnt good publicity if it makes him seem kind of wimpy

So he should have hit a woman lol? Okay. 

I guess he should keep silent and let this human glob of puss get away with this kind of behavior again as she did on Housewives. If he sues the fuck out of her she'll learn to keep her fucking hands to herself though. 

Edited by Drumpf1737
punctuation is important
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, link417 said:

If he’s telling the truth, then good for him for bringing it to light even if people will think he’s “wimpy” for getting assaulted by women. Or for stating publicly that he’s been assaulted by women, I have no idea what criteria is being used to determine he is “wimpy.”

If they did assault him, his getting his ass handed to him is really the only possible outcome unless he wants to be known as the kind of guy that beats up women.

But that’s IF he’s telling the truth; no one here knows for sure.

Ita we don't know the truth yet and if it comes out the women were the aggressors they should be punished.

But he's the one who rushed to sm about how he was minding his business when his ex and Brandi attacked him with 12 uppercuts. It reminds me of when Tom Arnold was all over sm a few weeks ago claiming he was injured by the producer of The Apprentice, and after getting his face on camera, ended up looking dumber than usual because no one corroborated his story. 

That's  why I think he's a wimp -- instead of handling with quiet dignity he rushed to tell the world he was victimized  and bitchslapped.

58 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

So he should have hit a woman lol? Okay. 

I never said that.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, sarivon said:

Ita we don't know the truth yet and if it comes out the women were the aggressors they should be punished.

But he's the one who rushed to sm about how he was minding his business when his ex and Brandi attacked him with 12 uppercuts. It reminds me of when Tom Arnold was all over sm a few weeks ago claiming he was injured by the producer of The Apprentice, and after getting his face on camera, ended up looking dumber than usual because no one corroborated his story. 

That's  why I think he's a wimp -- instead of handling with quiet dignity he rushed to tell the world he was victimized  and bitchslapped.

I never said that.

I think it was smart of him to get his account of events out first, before she could take hold of the narrative. She’s the one with the name recognition and she probably (I’m not on SM) has the much larger SM following.

He did lose me with “12 uppercuts,” though — if anyone was landing uppercuts, it sure as hell wasn’t Brandi. Those tiny arms are for drinking and tweeting (“a book AND a lifestyle!”) only.

• Love 1

Regarding about what's happening now, what's been told regarding LVP, etc. I'm really looking forward to get more input about this, because I never thought that Brandi was as vile as what has been told/written, and I always thought that she had been manipulated, played, duped and used as a weapon by LVP, Kyle, etc., when it suited them, and then, she has been thrown away like kleenex, once the dirty work done. Yes, she should have been smarter, for sure, but... I dunno... I'm maybe wrong, but I never got a "mean girl" vibe from Brandi, and I'm sure she's a loyal friend.

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Love 4
On 10/28/2018 at 5:32 PM, sarivon said:

Really? Like chem altered crazy or did something creepy to his daughter crazy?

I don't know if he did something creepy to Brandi, but I have heard that there are uncomfortable undertones to their relationship.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

So Kobie has now told the authorities that Brandi didn't smack him around? That's a pretty big mistake to make. I wonder if he'll apologize publicly since he accused her publicly. He should.

• Love 3
On 10/29/2018 at 7:44 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I don't know if he did something creepy to Brandi, but I have heard that there are uncomfortable undertones to their relationship.

Thanx. Didn't Gretchen have a weird vibe with her father too? I dont get why they think it's funny.

• Love 4