Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Brandi seems to be part of a new reality show. My Kitchen Rules, Premieres January 12 on Fox, is a cooking series that pits celebrity duos against each other as they cook and critique each other’s food. Her cooking partner is LeAnn Rimes' ex husband, Dean Sheremet. Yep, really.

http://www.fox.com/my-kitchen-rules/clips

eta: oh, and she also seems to be feuding with Naomi Judd.

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Thanks for the public service announcement. Now I know which show to avoid.

You're a good egg.

I actually thought Brandi and Dean made a cute couple in the clip. (god help me)

The Celebrity Teams:

TV Host and *NSYNC member Lance Bass and his mother, Diane Bass

Grammy Award Winner Brandy and her brother, R&B recording Artist Ray J

Comedian Andrew Dice Clay and wife, Valerie Silverstein

Reality TV Star Brandi Glanville and her best friend, Dean Sheremet

Brandi Glanville spent 17 years as a high fashion, top runway and print model. On television, she is best known for starring in “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” Glanville is also a two-time New York Times best-selling author for “Drinking and Tweeting: and Other Brandi Blunders” and “Drinking and Dating: Social Media is Ruining Romance.” She recently launched her award-winning Chardonnay, Unfiltered Blonde. Glanville will team with her best friend, Dean Sheremet, who previously trained to be a chef, but is now a full-time wellness coach.

Country Superstar Naomi Judd and husband, Larry Strickland

Professional Chefs Curtis Stone and Cat Cora will judge.

eta: “My Kitchen Rules” is currently the No. 1 entertainment show in Australia, and has been for five consecutive years. The 2015 and 2016 finales ranked as the highest-rated entertainment events of their respective years. The series has been sold in more than 141 countries.

Edited by Almost 3000
15 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

Brandi seems to be part of a new reality show. My Kitchen Rules, Premieres January 12 on Fox, is a cooking series that pits celebrity duos against each other as they cook and critique each other’s food. Her cooking partner is LeAnn Rimes' ex husband, Dean Sheremet. Yep, really.

http://www.fox.com/my-kitchen-rules/clips

eta: oh, and she also seems to be feuding with Naomi Judd.

So this a four show wonder?  They cook and the worst couple goes home?  Or does it take many episodes to get to the dinner?

• Love 1

I thought this show already was attempted in the US?  On TLC maybe?  I've seen British and Australian versions.  On the initial American version it had three or four couples and in a single hour long episode, each couple hosted a dinner and were judged while the fellow teams/guest found as much flaw as they could and made for "good" talking head" segments. 

I'm guessing like the international versions they are doing it a couple and episode.  Looks like a winner.  A couple of has beens and more never weres trying to pretend to care about anything other than the cameras.  

Dangling Thread is not going to disappear is she?

• Love 1
On 12/6/2016 at 7:14 PM, Almost 3000 said:

She recently launched her award-winning Chardonnay, Unfiltered Blonde. Glanville will team with her best friend, Dean Sheremet, who previously trained to be a chef, but is now a full-time wellness coach.

Raise your hand if you think Brandi launched a line of Chardonnay to ensure she never runs out of wine.  And what the heck is a wellness coach?  I have a feeling it's a "profession" found only in California.  Anywhere else one might forgo a wellness coach and go instead to a doctor or therapist or other qualified healthcare professional.  

This show sounds so bad and the cast is so D list that it might actually be entertaining in a train wreck sort of way.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, zulualpha said:

This show sounds so bad and the cast is so D list that it might actually be entertaining in a train wreck sort of way.

I've felt Brandi was angling for a long time to do something with Leann's ex and by gosh she did it.

• Love 2
On 12/6/2016 at 9:14 PM, Almost 3000 said:

Reality TV Star Brandi Glanville and her best friend, Dean Sheremet

Brandi Glanville spent 17 years as a high fashion, top runway and print model. On television, she is best known for starring in “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” Glanville is also a two-time New York Times best-selling author for “Drinking and Tweeting: and Other Brandi Blunders” and “Drinking and Dating: Social Media is Ruining Romance.” She recently launched her award-winning Chardonnay, Unfiltered Blonde. Glanville will team with her best friend, Dean Sheremet, who previously trained to be a chef, but is now a full-time wellness coach.

Wait - isn't Dean Sheremet Leann's ex?  God help me, how did I know that?!

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Wait - isn't Dean Sheremet Leann's ex?  God help me, how did I know that?!

Yep! and that's why its so delicious. IMO Brandi has been trying to get something going with any of them because its all she's got left of her sad story. Oh, and also she wants a career like Howard Stern because she's so edgy.  God help us all...

• Love 4

Saw Brandi on her new limited run show.  For the most part the show was pretty awful.  Brandi tries way too hard and proves her comedic talents are mostly in her mind.  She was referred to as a former Real Housewife. 

12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Saw Brandi on her new limited run show.  For the most part the show was pretty awful.  Brandi tries way too hard and proves her comedic talents are mostly in her mind.  She was referred to as a former Real Housewife. 

I've managed to miss it after I was the one that posted it. Can it be seen somewhere?

• Love 1
On 1/13/2017 at 9:19 AM, zoeysmom said:

I got 15 - 20 minutes in and stopped. It's terrible.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I got 15 - 20 minutes in and stopped. It's terrible.

I feel validated.  Between Brandy and Ray J, the idiotic scoring system and Brandi Glanville it was pretty bad.  Andy is going to have Brandi on WWHL and Dean is going to be the bartender.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Holy hell, Brandi looks awful on WWHL. Her nose is almost in Michael Jackson territory or is being swallowed by fillers.

Seriously! And her outfit was horrible! Sophie Stansbury and her fabulous hair put her to shame!

• Love 7

I never watch Andy's treehouse of shame but I saw the preview during LoL and boy did I feel bad for Brandi. If I knew I was going to be seen in the same vicinity as that hair, I'd probably wear a wig. But BG showed up looking like a bridge troll with her stringy weave and filler overload next to the goddess that is Sophie. 

• Love 8

Oh, and I found it VERY interesting that Brandi said that she and Yolanda don't see each other anymore and that they Yo texted her over Christmas. I thought they were BFFs?!? Yolanda has no use for her anymore since she's not on the show.

• Love 7

I took away from her appearance is she is still trying to break Kyle and LVP up.  I have noticed Kyle saying anything terribly derogatory about LVP in her confessionals. 

Wow what a waste time to watch the show Brandi was promoting.  If she was intimately involved with one of the judges, it is pretty much a foregone conclusion who won.  Shame on Cat Cora. 

6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I took away from her appearance is she is still trying to break Kyle and LVP up.  I have noticed Kyle saying anything terribly derogatory about LVP in her confessionals. 

Wow what a waste time to watch the show Brandi was promoting.  If she was intimately involved with one of the judges, it is pretty much a foregone conclusion who won.  Shame on Cat Cora. 

Kyle has gotten in a few digs aimed at Lisa in her THs but I don't think that means that Kyle/Lisa will have a falling out. At least I hope not.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle has gotten in a few digs aimed at Lisa in her THs but I don't think that means that Kyle/Lisa will have a falling out. At least I hope not.

Most of it involved LVP and her comments at the early season party?  Last night I think Kyle mentioned she did not want to talk about Rinna and what she said to Kim, but my guess was because Portia was there.  I think it is mostly wishful thinking on Brandi's part.  Brandi should be more upset Kim is standing up for LVP. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Most of it involved LVP and her comments at the early season party?  Last night I think Kyle mentioned she did not want to talk about Rinna and what she said to Kim, but my guess was because Portia was there.  I think it is mostly wishful thinking on Brandi's part.  Brandi should be more upset Kim is standing up for LVP. 

That would be just another reason for Brandi to hate Lisa! Why was I not surprised to hear that Yolanda dropped Brandi like the bad habit she is as soon as she was no longer on the show? LOL

• Love 5

I'm so tired of Andy's fascination with all things Brandi G.  He is the one that continues to give her reality show life.  If he stopped paying attention to her after her last season we wouldn't be subjected to her anymore.  I DVR'd WWHL because I like Sophie and all things about the Ladies of London.  I was so disappointed to see Brandi & Dean paired with Sophie.  

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

I'm so tired of Andy's fascination with all things Brandi G.  He is the one that continues to give her reality show life.  If he stopped paying attention to her after her last season we wouldn't be subjected to her anymore.  I DVR'd WWHL because I like Sophie and all things about the Ladies of London.  I was so disappointed to see Brandi & Dean paired with Sophie.  

Once again Brandi wasn't interesting or funny.  Give it up Andy.

• Love 6

Your behavior has to be really bad to make a performing Drag Queen uncomfortable enough to get tossed out of a Drag Club/Bar! https://tamaratattles.com/2017/01/18/sophie-stanbury-babysitting-brandi-glanville-at-the-drag-club/ 

Another blog about it but this one includes a video of Brandi trying to upstage the performer! http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/01/18/drunk-disorderly-brandi-glanville-tossed-from-nyc-gay-bar-for-unruly-conduct-exclusive-video/

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Your behavior has to be really bad to make a performing Drag Queen uncomfortable enough to get tossed out of a Drag Club/Bar! https://tamaratattles.com/2017/01/18/sophie-stanbury-babysitting-brandi-glanville-at-the-drag-club/ 

Another blog about it but this one includes a video of Brandi trying to upstage the performer! http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/01/18/drunk-disorderly-brandi-glanville-tossed-from-nyc-gay-bar-for-unruly-conduct-exclusive-video/

15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Once again Brandi wasn't interesting or funny.  Give it up Andy.

I will say it again, not interesting or funny.  Give it up Brandi.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

When did Brandi turn into a feral pekingese?

And how did I miss it?!?!?

Maybe she wants to hook up with the gay bulldog (mastiff?). Whatever, I'm bored by Brandi and her attempts to be Howard Stern and maintain her youth. The word pathetic always comes to mind.

• Love 8
On 1/18/2017 at 1:50 PM, IKnowRight said:

Is anyone as outraged by this as I am? The shaming of Joanna Krupa over her body and the invasion of her privacy is despicable!  Brandi is such a piece of shit.

Edited by zulualpha
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

Is anyone as outraged by this as I am? The shaming of Joanna Krupa over her body and the invasion of her privacy is despicable!  Brandi is such a piece of shit.

Unfortunately, truth is a defense against claims of defamation. I'm sure that Brandi's lawyer made a motion to request medical records to prove that Joanna's vagina smelled. Brandi is such a garbage person. She should have apologized. At this point, Brandi is doing this just to further humiliate Joanna. Even if Joanna had some condition that could cause a smell, her medical records might not include notes about the odor. Why on earth is Brandi continuing with this? Such an asshole.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Unfortunately, truth is a defense against claims of defamation. I'm sure that Brandi's lawyer made a motion to request medical records to prove that Joanna's vagina smelled. Brandi is such a garbage person. She should have apologized. At this point, Brandi is doing this just to further humiliate Joanna. Even if Joanna had some condition that could cause a smell, her medical records might not include notes about the odor. Why on earth is Brandi continuing with this? Such an asshole.

This matter is about Mohammed allegedly saying Joanna had a smelly vagina.  It is not about whether Joanna has a smelly vagina.  I doubt any of the RH ever had a discussion about anyone's vaginal scent until Brandi came along.  Brandi made the comment because she is a rank bitch and goes there.  She had only seen Joanna from across a room so I doubt she had any firsthand knowledge.

I am really questioning if a medical record is going to contain, much in the way as to the odor of Joanna's vagina but I guess she could have been treated for an infection. 

I think it is a ploy by the defense to cloud the issue and humiliate Joanna and secondary I think TMZ is making it a lot nastier than it seems.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

This matter is about Mohammed allegedly saying Joanna had a smelly vagina.  It is not about whether Joanna has a smelly vagina.  I doubt any of the RH ever had a discussion about anyone's vaginal scent until Brandi came along.  Brandi made the comment because she is a rank bitch and goes there.  She had only seen Joanna from across a room so I doubt she had any firsthand knowledge.

I am really questioning if a medical record is going to contain, much in the way as to the odor of Joanna's vagina but I guess she could have been treated for an infection. 

I think it is a ploy by the defense to cloud the issue and humiliate Joanna and secondary I think TMZ is making it a lot nastier than it seems.

No it isn't. Mohammed is the only person who can sue Brandi for saying "Mohammed told me that Joanna has a smelly vagina" because the statement alleges something false about Mohammed. Whether Joanna's vagina smells is immaterial because Brandi is saying that Mohammed did something that he did not do.

Joanna is actually suing over the allegation that she had an affair with Mohammed and that her vagina smells. It makes her vaginal health germane to the case. Her complaint makes mention of Brandi saying Mohammed told her, but it hinges on Brandi repeating the smelly vagina claim after Mohammed and LVP deny it. It then becomes Brandi's claim that Joanna's vagina smells because Brandi continues to repeat it after she knows it to be false.

I think it's highly unlikely that Joanna's medical records would mention odors.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Brandi should just settle instead of dragging it on.  I find this whole situation skeevy.  Brandi said it, Joanna took issue with it (rightfully so) and how many years later this is going on?  Brandi has no real job, has children, her ex has no real job, she needs to quit spending her kids college fund trying to prove a point.  She was out of line regardless of truth (I doubt the implication) and discovery is expensive.  Brandi is going to bankrupt herself fighting this just to be a bitch.  She cannot compete with the pockets of Mohamed and LVP (who will defend Joanna).  I am saying this as a person who doesn't event really like Joanna, but no woman deserve this.  Wonder if this is why Yolo and Brandi don't see/speak much anymore?

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

No it isn't. Mohammed is the only person who can sue Brandi for saying "Mohammed told me that Joanna has a smelly vagina" because the statement alleges something false about Mohammed. Whether Joanna's vagina smells is immaterial because Brandi is saying that Mohammed did something that he did not do.

Joanna is actually suing over the allegation that she had an affair with Mohammed and that her vagina smells. It makes her vaginal health germane to the case. Her complaint makes mention of Brandi saying Mohammed told her, but it hinges on Brandi repeating the smelly vagina claim after Mohammed and LVP deny it. It then becomes Brandi's claim that Joanna's vagina smells because Brandi continues to repeat it after Mohammed denies it.

I think it's highly unlikely that Joanna's medical records would mention odors.

True.  Without the allegation that Mohamed said it, Joanna's case would have been weakened as it could have been deemed a barb. 

My hope is that Brandi has a lifetime of debt associated wither legal fees and I get excited when I read there are 175 page motions Brandi is footing the bill for.  This case is obviously going to go to trial and regardless of the verdict it is a case that could have been handled with Brandi apologizing for making shit up about Joanna. 

• Love 8

Brandi should settle, but it's clear that Joanna wants a big public apology and Brandi is too much of a proud ass to give it to her. Now that it's dragged on for so long, I'm guessing that there are actual damages. I only ever see Joanna's name in the press when something happens with this case. When this goes to trial I hope Joanna can prove that the claim is false, Brandi has never been physically close enough to Joanna to know if the claim is true, Brandi said this maliciously, and the damages are immense.

Brandi is a 12 year old. She needs to grow up. She needs to apologize. She's a terrible example for her children.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Brandi should settle, but it's clear that Joanna wants a big public apology and Brandi is too much of a proud ass to give it to her. Now that it's dragged on for so long, I'm guessing that there are actual damages. I only ever see Joanna's name in the press when something happens with this case. When this goes to trial I hope Joanna can prove that the claim is false, Brandi has never been physically close enough to Joanna to know if the claim is true, Brandi said this maliciously, and the damages are immense.

Brandi is a 12 year old. She needs to grow up. She needs to apologize. She's a terrible example for her children.

Actually, Joanna sent Brandi a C&D letter after the first time she said it and all it said was for Brandi to not repeat it and apologize for saying it. Brandi did apologize but then in the next breath she repeated it and claimed she was telling the truth. Even then, Joanna did nothing, it wasn't until Brandi sent her a whole fish dinner to Joanna where she/Roman were dinning and then Brandi repeated her claim on twitter bragging about sending the fish dinner. That was the final straw for Joanna. Brandi did this to herself and I hope Joanna takes her to the cleaners.

• Love 13

I feel better only the Court will see the records, if there is anything dispositive he will turn them over to the defense. 

Brandi won't settle or apologize because it keeps her in the news.  It is like one very long expensive publicity stunt.

• Love 4
On 1/27/2017 at 2:33 PM, zoeysmom said:

I agree that the crux of the issue is more about Brandi saying that Mohammed Hadid made the comment coming on the heels of Brandi saying that Mohammed and Joanna had sex.  I think that the reason that the judge asked for the medical records is because it seems to be the something that the defense is putting a lot of stock in, either just to keep sticking it to Joanna, or perhaps, since Mohammed and Lisa are denying Mohammed made the comment, Brandi's defense thinks that if they can uncover a medical issue then it will discredit Mohammed and Lisa.  Since the judge is reviewing the records in camera to determine if they are even relevant, Brandi's team still has a way to go IMO.

• Love 2