Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

Note to Brandi:  The world is 'over' you.  Yawn.  You are now in the ranks of the other 'has been' actors and reality 'stars' who are still desperate for fame that go on D rated reality cable shows for a few seasons and then fade into the background.

• Love 2

Looks like Brandi attended the RHOBH Premiere Celebration! I also see Camille and LisaV has her nose up in the air, I wonder if it's cause of Brandi? ;-)

yolanda-foster-wedding-ring-missing-07.j

Brandi is literally draped around Yolanda; she looks attached to her.

Lisa no doubt holds her chin up in photographs because it de-emphasizes the face-sagging that occurs with age and gravity. Besides, it's good posture.

• Love 1

Brandi was tweeting about a dinner meeting with her Bravo boss.  Sigh. . . I don't think she is going away anytime soon.

Brandi was tweeting about a dinner meeting with her Bravo boss.  Sigh. . . I don't think she is going away anytime soon.

• Love 1

Brandi is literally draped around Yolanda; she looks attached to her.

Lisa no doubt holds her chin up in photographs because it de-emphasizes the face-sagging that occurs with age and gravity. Besides, it's good posture.

Lol, LisaV with her head up in the air seems like body language for:

Head-Tilt-Back: This involves lifting the chin and leaning the head backward (toward the shoulder blades). Lifting the chin and looking down the nose are used throughout the world as non-verbal signs of superiority, arrogance, and disdain. More significant shifts can involve back-extension and head-raising and even putting the hands behind the head. This signifies or expresses either a conscious or unconscious attitude of knowledge about a topic, superiority or even power and dominance in some instances.

head-tilt-back.jpg

http://blog.readytomanage.com/10-body-language-signals-every-leader-needs-to-know/

Edited by talula
  • Love 2

Lol, LisaV with her head up in the air seems like body language for:

Head-Tilt-Back: This involves lifting the chin and leaning the head backward (toward the shoulder blades). Lifting the chin and looking down the nose are used throughout the world as non-verbal signs of superiority, arrogance, and disdain. More significant shifts can involve back-extension and head-raising and even putting the hands behind the head. This signifies or expresses either a conscious or unconscious attitude of knowledge about a topic, superiority or even power and dominance in some instances.

head-tilt-back.jpg

http://blog.readytomanage.com/10-body-language-signals-every-leader-needs-to-know/

Brandi's body positioning in that photo shows why she repulses me so -- it's a kind of a vulture position, shoulders twisting forward, great bony useless legs. 

• Love 3

Brandi's body positioning in that photo shows why she repulses me so -- it's a kind of a vulture position, shoulders twisting forward, great bony useless legs.

OR, Brandi is trying to merge into 1 with Yolanda...... graft herself onto/into Yolanda! Like the leech she is! YUCK! LOL Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

From Brandi Glanville's twitter account:

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville

If you don't want to get text from somebody heres a tip-BLOCK THEIR NUMBER!! unless of course you need to use those texts to get press...

Of course its someone elses fault! She is so terrible, but swears she didn't know about the dog passing away. She was texting Lisa because Lisa said horrible things about her on Rhobh.

Edited by ebkitty
  • Love 2

Brandi is just such a child.  She'll do anything to get attention.  Some are bashing Lisa V for showing others the text, but I think I would call out Brandi for her behavior, too.  If she just ignored it, who knows what else Brandi would do.  Of course, it's never Brandi's fault for anything. She didn't know the dog had died - she's so busy (boozing and whatever) to know that or to read.  She wasn't born rich so she doesn't know what's in good taste or bad taste.  She's a "writer" yet she doesn't read news stories (or gossip stories).  Block my number because I'm such a loose cannon.  If Lisa V had blocked the number, I'm sure Brandi would be the first one bitching about it and calling Lisa V more names.

Just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper Brandi.  Maybe eventually you'll just disappear.

• Love 7

Brandi and the inbreds at Podcast One who seems to just interview each other when they can't get guests (Brandi Glanville leads this pack) decided to "give" and interview to Nik Richie, who apparently can't get anyone but co-workers to go on his show.

The sick twisted bitch revealed the following:

Prior to cutting Kyle's hair off  in her sleep, she researched the consequences and discovered she could be charged with assault.

Lisa and Kyle got her fired before she could make the big money.

She made a lot of money on RHOBH and saved it.

She doesn't understand why Joanna Krupa is suing her because they only met once.

Yolanda, (who in my opinion is NOT intelligent) and Brandi who is a total idiot, learned what broke up Yolanda's marriage to Mohammed on the internet (apparently an affair with Joanna Krupa).  My question, wouldn't Yolanda know what broke up her marriage?  Why would she need the internet?  My guess at this point is it is Lyme Disease that broke her marriage or ruptured breast implants.

She spends $20,000.0 a pop on attorneys to battle Joanna Krupa.  But her new attorney assured her she would get it all back because Brandi apologized to Joanna.  (Brandi officially a moron.)

Brandi can't find a mate because she has the biggest dick in the room.  Um okay.

Reality Tea has the full breakdown but it came up funky on my computer so I didn't want to link it.

She drinks three bottles of wine when she sees LeAnn posting a holiday photo of LeAnn, Eddie and the kids.  Two things-don't go to LeAnn's social media sites and you don't get to control what LeAnn does when Eddie has the kids. 

• Love 6

Does Brandi see a psychiatrist?  If not, I think she should make room in her budget (if she has a budget) to find a reputable, well-respected mental health professional to help her sort out her feelings and deal with whatever comes along in life. 

There are times -- very few and far between and mild -- that I can still feel a twinge of pity for Brandi, not for the vicious side of her but for the seeming lost child in her.  Put another way, Brandi puts too  much stock in some things, which makes her feel hurt; the hurt then turns to anger (partly with herself), and the anger turns into hostility and even fury.  But it all starts with the lost child.

Any healthy person would find something else to do on holidays besides spending them alone with the computer, looking up pictures of her children, but Brandi doesn't get it.  If she thinks pissy LeAnn (sp?) is going to change, she's wrong again.  It's no wonder other people find Brandi to be miserable; she creates ways herself  to be miserable!  Every time I think, "GROW UP, BRANDI!!!" I realize that she doesn't know how.

• Love 6

I see the pics Leanne posts of herself, Eddie and the kids.  They all look like they are having fun, on trips, or at the beach, etc.   It shows them in a relatively normal household, like a relatively normal family.  Not constantly moving, packing, not knowing where they will be living in 6 months.  She would love it if her kids hated Leanne, but it doesn't seem they do.   When Brandi posts pics - like the ones she did over the holidays, they were at some hotel, and her kids were trying out their new hoverboards in the hallway.  If having them at holidays is so important, why isn't she making her house a special place to be - why a hotel?    Then she posts a pic of New Years Eve and oh fun, the kids are hanging with Kim Richards and Brandi's hair/make-up guy.  Now that must have been a blast for them.    If Brandi knows she won't have them on a specific holiday, like Christmas Day, why not drop them off with their Dad, then hop a plane to be her parents in Sacramento? It's an hour flight.   She doesn't have to be alone, she chooses to be alone, or some rag-tag group of friends.  

In an email that was released, she asked Eddie why she couldn't be invited to share holidays with her.  Have her come over for Halloween, etc.   Why would they?  We have all heard Brandi's mouth, the insults, then the cursing, then the fake apology.   Why would anybody want to be around that?   Why put that kind of tension on the kids?   Just because Brandi doesn't have a life, it doesn't mean that she can wedge her way into their lives.   She is really one step away from making her kids chose.  Clearly she loves them, but her hatred of Leanne and Eddie sometimes overshadows that love. 

• Love 12

I see the pics Leanne posts of herself, Eddie and the kids.  They all look like they are having fun, on trips, or at the beach, etc.   It shows them in a relatively normal household, like a relatively normal family.  Not constantly moving, packing, not knowing where they will be living in 6 months.  She would love it if her kids hated Leanne, but it doesn't seem they do.   When Brandi posts pics - like the ones she did over the holidays, they were at some hotel, and her kids were trying out their new hoverboards in the hallway.  If having them at holidays is so important, why isn't she making her house a special place to be - why a hotel?    Then she posts a pic of New Years Eve and oh fun, the kids are hanging with Kim Richards and Brandi's hair/make-up guy.  Now that must have been a blast for them.    If Brandi knows she won't have them on a specific holiday, like Christmas Day, why not drop them off with their Dad, then hop a plane to be her parents in Sacramento? It's an hour flight.   She doesn't have to be alone, she chooses to be alone, or some rag-tag group of friends.  

In an email that was released, she asked Eddie why she couldn't be invited to share holidays with her.  Have her come over for Halloween, etc.   Why would they?  We have all heard Brandi's mouth, the insults, then the cursing, then the fake apology.   Why would anybody want to be around that?   Why put that kind of tension on the kids?   Just because Brandi doesn't have a life, it doesn't mean that she can wedge her way into their lives.   She is really one step away from making her kids chose.  Clearly she loves them, but her hatred of Leanne and Eddie sometimes overshadows that love. 

The email-it doesn't show Eddie answered it or opened it.  The subject line was something to the effect they could not have a conversation. It is also contrary to Brandi claiming she asked LeAnn.  There is no indication she ever spoke to LeAnn.  I thought it priceless she wanted to be included in front row concert seats because she is the boys' mom.  Maybe the dipstick should have thought about what she was doing when she wrote two books and said horrible thing about them. 

The only things Brandi and Eddie have to see each other at are school activities and the boys' weddings.  Amazing how that works out.  Brandi has no business asking LeAnn to not post pictures.  I am astounded that there is not a STFU order regarding Brandi speaking negatively about Eddie and LeAnn.  They usually have mutual orders.  I noticed the e-mail was dated right after Halloween and while she was filming her new lonely hearts show.  Seems really contrived it is now being circulated.  A little pre-show publicity.

• Love 7

Brandi has no control over her language or her mouth.  If she had two brains, she still wouldn't understand that lying doesn't pay off.  She does something rotten in the eyes of the world, and she knows it, but by golly -- she'll deny it!  I have finally reached the conclusion that if they gave her truth serum, she could lie right  through it.

Brandi's boys can see through it.  Why would they prefer to spend Christmas with a "mother" who sucks on a wine bottle all night vs. having some fun with their dad and LeAnne?  She blames it on Eddie and LeAnne when she should be looking at herself and changing.  Wise up, Brandi.  No sympathy from me.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 5

Brandi has no control over her language or her mouth. If she had two brains, she still wouldn't understand that lying doesn't pay off. She does something rotten in the eyes of the world, and she knows it, but by golly -- she'll deny it! I have finally reached the conclusion that if they gave her truth serum, she could lie right through it.

Brandi's boys can see through it. Why would they prefer to spend Christmas with a "mother" who sucks on a wine bottle all night vs. having some fun with their dad and LeAnne? She blames it on Eddie and LeAnne when she should be looking at herself and changing. Wise up, Brandi. No sympathy from me.

I agree, kids are kids, whether living with dad in a McMansion or a mom being evicted from house to house. One place to keep clothing and toys, consistency and great holidays and vacations. Socializing with a loving step mom and nice friends of dad or mom's friends, Kim Richards and her hair stylist?!? Of course I'm speculating and have no first hand knowledge of their lives. It wouldn't surprise me if when the boys can decide which parent they want to live with (if they can) that they choose their dad.

IMHO Brandi just doesn't appear stable and seems like a hoochie mamma. Motherhood comes in all forms and having more money does not mean your a better parent. In her case the boys may or may not feel as secure with her as they do with their father. If she doesn't work on giving the boys stability she may loose them long before she needs to. In her quest to compete with their step mother she's missing the obvious, the kids seem to love their step mom and she seems to love them back.

Thanks EBKitty for photo link:

rs_600x600-160106062100-600.leann-rimes-

Edited by talula
  • Love 3

LeAnn isn't necessarily better than Brandi, LeAnn knew that Brandi would react the way she did, it's probably a large part of why she posted it. Brandi is a very sloppy drunk and seemingly incapable of any self reflection, but LeAnn is just nuts 24/7. There was a period where she escalated her Twitter feuds with lawsuits, and she's got 90,000 tweets under her belt.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 4

LeAnn isn't necessarily better than Brandi, LeAnn knows that Brandi would react the way she did, it's probably a large part of why she posted it. Brandi is a very sloppy drunk and seemingly incapable of any self reflection, but LeAnn is just nuts 24/7. There was a period where she escalated her Twitter feuds with lawsuits, and she's got 90,000 tweets under her belt.

They both have issues but at least Leann makes a legitimate living and have talents.

I guess he likes them cray-cray.

There was a picture in the link posted (don' t know how to post) where Brandi looked atrocious.

If her thing is modeling and so forth, she might want to see a legitimate and conservative PS.

She is a beautiful woman IMO, she could work it!

• Love 2

I am not sure what Brandi expects in the way of public sympathy.  Her marriage, granted against her wishes, has been over for six years.  Even her last season on the show she made her storyline about being in court battling Eddie and sniff, sniff, only getting a $1,000.00 a month for child support-for children she only has half the time.  She then went on to state that $1,000.00 doesn't even buy a week's groceries.  No sympathy from me.

I guess she is now back to Eddie bashing?  Sounds like her attacks on LeAnn backfired.

• Love 3

LeAnn isn't necessarily better than Brandi, LeAnn knew that Brandi would react the way she did, it's probably a large part of why she posted it. Brandi is a very sloppy drunk and seemingly incapable of any self reflection, but LeAnn is just nuts 24/7. There was a period where she escalated her Twitter feuds with lawsuits, and she's got 90,000 tweets under her belt.

I never really bought the twitter war nonsense.  It seems when Brandi wants attention she reverts back to some imaginary twitter feud that the tabloids pick up on.   i don't think LeAnn is nuts 24/7.  She seems to have made a career for herself since she was about 10 years old, and continues to do so.  Do I think she has faults-absolutely-but she is not the base individual Brandi is and will always be.  If LeAnn were so crazy Brnadi would be in court in a heartbeat having Eddie's visitation curtailed..

• Love 5

I am not sure what Brandi expects in the way of public sympathy.  Her marriage, granted against her wishes, has been over for six years.  Even her last season on the show she made her storyline about being in court battling Eddie and sniff, sniff, only getting a $1,000.00 a month for child support-for children she only has half the time.  She then went on to state that $1,000.00 doesn't even buy a week's groceries.  No sympathy from me.

You know, your post made me realize that within just a year or so, Eddie and LeAnn will have been together for a longer period of time than Eddie was married to Brandi. The Great Affair, and subsequent Eddie/Brandi split, happened in 2009 ending their 8-year marriage. I think when you reach the point that the mistress and ex have been together as a couple for a period of time longer than he was married to the original wife, you kind of have to get over it and move on. I used to have sympathy for Brandi but she's worn out her welcome and this is now beyond old news. She REALLY needs to find a new shtick. 

• Love 7

Lawyers cost money, the ones in Brandi's budget aren't nearly as good as the ones in LeAnn's. LeAnn is rich, Brandi is not. LeAnn's career is probably coasting on momentum from her huge success '96 - '06. Since around the time she shacked up with Eddie Cibrian she's been looking like a skeleton, she's racked up approx 90,000 tweets, gotten into Twitter fights with people who aren't Brandi, escalated those fights to lawsuits, which is all remarkably obsessive and concerning, and her music career has remained in low gear. She's certainly earned her money, and she's got lots of free time. I just think she's nuts.

• Love 7

You know, your post made me realize that within just a year or so, Eddie and LeAnn will have been together for a longer period of time than Eddie was married to Brandi. The Great Affair, and subsequent Eddie/Brandi split, happened in 2009 ending their 8-year marriage. I think when you reach the point that the mistress and ex have been together as a couple for a period of time longer than he was married to the original wife, you kind of have to get over it and move on. I used to have sympathy for Brandi but she's worn out her welcome and this is now beyond old news. She REALLY needs to find a new shtick.

She got a chance to move on with the RHOBH, and she sadly fucked it up. All the money in the world couldn't make LeAnn's "Operation: Thinner Than Brandi" a success. Ten years older than LeAnn, and two pregnancies compared to LeAnn's zero, she could have figuratively (and even literally) killed LeAnn by just being hot, she has always been, and likely always will be, hotter than LeAnn, and LeAnn can't come to terms with that. Brandi should press LeAnn's buttons for a change. Edited by Kokapetl

After reading Eddie's response, I believe him and this coming from someone who doesn't care for him or LeAnn. According to him, Brandi doesn't talk to LeAnn. So once again Brandi is blowing things up tp play the perennial victim. Plus garner publicity. Same old Brandi. It wasn't that long ago Brandi was admonishing people on twitter who where snarking on LeAnn. That was in her past and she was now taking the high road. Blah blah blah. She can't even take her own damn advice.

• Love 7

I really just don't get why Brandi is so upset over pictures.   I have plenty of friends, and family, who have divorced, remarried, and they all post pics with the kids.  They are each posting and sharing pics of their lives, which include kids - either their own, or step children (who luckily, have step parents who love them).    If Leanne were posting inappropriate pics of the boys, or let's say going on a pod cast and calling one of them an a@@hole (yes Brandi that was you), then she may have something to be upset about.    As somebody already mentioned, she has been in those kids life for 8 years, this isn't a new set of circumstances for Brandi. 

• Love 6

I really just don't get why Brandi is so upset over pictures.   I have plenty of friends, and family, who have divorced, remarried, and they all post pics with the kids.  They are each posting and sharing pics of their lives, which include kids - either their own, or step children (who luckily, have step parents who love them).    If Leanne were posting inappropriate pics of the boys, or let's say going on a pod cast and calling one of them an a@@hole (yes Brandi that was you), then she may have something to be upset about.    As somebody already mentioned, she has been in those kids life for 8 years, this isn't a new set of circumstances for Brandi. 

Isn't Brandi winning though because she is thinner?

I thought she went about things all wrong when she once again attacked Eddie's earning power.  This from a woman who asked people to boycott both Eddie and LeAnn projects.  Good thinking Brandi!!!.  If Brandi keeps it up she may end up paying Eddie support (although I understand he has never asked or would accept the same).

• Love 3

I really just don't get why Brandi is so upset over pictures. I have plenty of friends, and family, who have divorced, remarried, and they all post pics with the kids. They are each posting and sharing pics of their lives, which include kids - either their own, or step children (who luckily, have step parents who love them). If Leanne were posting inappropriate pics of the boys, or let's say going on a pod cast and calling one of them an a@@hole (yes Brandi that was you), then she may have something to be upset about. As somebody already mentioned, she has been in those kids life for 8 years, this isn't a new set of circumstances for Brandi.

I can see for the first couple of years, but now?

She needs to get over it for her own sake, IMO.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 3

Yeah Brandi just needs to accept things and move on. I don't care for LeAnn but she has been part of their lives for like the past 5 years. It is a shame that Brandi let herself spiral further down each year, I LOVED her in S2/3, liked her in S4, was meh in S5. She could've stayed on top if she would(ve) gotten her shit together after S4 and redeemed herself but she is to consumed with "any press is good press" and she needs to stop messing her face. Just leave the fillers behind, she doesn't need them.

• Love 4

Apparently Brandi shared her email with a website before deleting her tweets. So she contacted Eddie but did not speak to him/Leanne directly and the email could've very easily not even been read.

http://realmrhousewife.com/2016/01/07/brandi-heres-proof-i-asked-leann-to-stop-exclusive/

Quite honestly I don't think the e-mail raised any new issues.  I am certain Eddie and LeAnn are probably a little tired on the monologue Brandi puts out and probably don't open her e-mails or read her texts.  If he doesn't want to talk about it on the phone he isn't going to open an e-mail. Just because Brandi doesn't get her way doesn't make Eddie wrong. I don't think this was by accident -I believe Brandi was filming her new show and needed some controversy. 

ETA-we have no idea if the e-mail was ever sent or to what address. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

Brandi's not being that unreasonable. They aren't LeAnn's children.

They are Eddie's and Eddie has remarried.  Brandi is being entirely unreasonable as LeAnn has her children 50%of the time, and is allowed to photograph them and post whatever she wants about her life.  It would be like Mohamed claiming he does not want photos posted of his children with David Foster.  It is the life these parents lead with new partners.  It is funny because Brandi's "apology" to LeAnn is all about money.  Brandi has said before she has tried to latch onto LeAnn's earnings for child support, and now she claims Eddie can't support the children but for LeAnn.  So to me it is more about money than the children and of course control.  Family Court dockets are filled with motions that basically revolve around exes wanting the final say in their exes lives.  It just doesn't happen.

• Love 4

Bella and Gigi are adults and they seek and benefit from publicity, they are models. Eddie and Brandi's kids are just kids, there's no real benefit to them when LeAnn uses them as fodder for her social media. Brandi and Eddie have rights as their parents, rights that (IMO) aren't really transferable to ugly sugar daddies like LeAnn, and if they were transferable, Eddie would be trading his spot, not Brandi's. I don't see why Brandi should indulge LeAnn's family fantasy. The children have a mother, and she's an alcoholic, past her prime model, not a stimulant addicted, past her prime singer.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3

Bella and Gigi are adults and they seek and benefit from publicity, they are models. Eddie and Brandi's kids are just kids, there's no real benefit to them when LeAnn uses them as fodder for her social media. Brandi and Eddie have rights as their parents, rights that (IMO) aren't really transferable to ugly sugar daddies like LeAnn, and if they were transferable, Eddie would be trading his spot, not Brandi's. I don't see why Brandi should indulge LeAnn's family fantasy. The children have a mother, and she's an alcoholic, past her prime model, not a stimulant addicted, past her prime singer.

IMO, even if Leann stopped and only Eddie tweeted "holiday" photos, Brandi would still complain that it "hurt her" to see photos of the boys with Eddie/Leann because she missed them. Brandi has NO problem tweeting "holiday" photos of her with the boys, heck, she has no problem tweeting embarrassing/questionable photos of the boys in general yet we don't hear/see Eddie get bent out of shape about it. AND, IMO, it is Brandi that uses her boys as fodder for her fans and for the tabloids. Have you noticed that when things get quiet, tabloid wise, Brandi starts crying how much she misses her kids, how unfair it is that she only has them 50% of the time and that Eddie doesn't pay her enough in child support just to get her name in the tabloids least we forget her.

1 last thing, when Eddie/Leann married, she DID become "family" to those kids in real life.

• Love 8

Initially the Hadid children were not models and were minors.  I think Brandi via her e-mail was attempting, albeit poorly, to try and create a family more like Yolanda, Kim or Kyle's children enjoy with the exes.  Of course in Brandi's case she threw out so much vitriol it may never happen and when $$$ were offered she jumped at the chance to destroy Eddie and LeAnn and create a career.  Obviously if Eddie died LeAnn would have no claim to his children for visitation or anything else.   It is a pattern with Brandi she either gets caught up in the moment and doesn't think or she believes that her rants and name calling will be forgiven. It is not working for her.  To try and gain sympathy from Eddie and LeAnn is almost laughable as she has not been even remotely civil to them.  After using Kyle has a whipping post for several seasons and alienating LVP, Rinna and Eileen she finally got the boot.  To me, Brandi thought she could spice up the show with silly antics like throwing wine in someone's face or a slap to LVP, although neither should have been career ending, it was the absolute vile hateful comments she spewed on the others.

I have read LeAnn's uninspired Twitter.  She obviously has a following and believes people want to see her in her family life.   What makes this an interesting topic, is it is not up to Brandi to indulge or deny indulging LeAnn.  LeAnn doesn't have a fantasy family -she has a flesh and blood husband and he came with two boys. It is her family  I doubt Eddie would put up a fuss if Brandi decided to couple up with someone and have a father figure in her home.  If he did he would be the worst kind of hypocrite.

• Love 7