Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

So I decided to read her twitter.  What is a Guzband?  I don't know about anyone else but had she not advertised moving for several weeks, who was helping and the name of the moving company my guess is the paparazzi would not be following her around.  In spite of what she told Joyce about having the paparazzi 24/7 for five years-this woman worked very hard to get their attention.  According to her this last house the "paps" didn't find out for four months.  So I don't understand the 24/7 business.  Certainly Lisa V or kyle Richards have not garnered that type of 24/7 attention.

• Love 1

So I decided to read her twitter.  What is a Guzband?  I don't know about anyone else but had she not advertised moving for several weeks, who was helping and the name of the moving company my guess is the paparazzi would not be following her around.  In spite of what she told Joyce about having the paparazzi 24/7 for five years-this woman worked very hard to get their attention.  According to her this last house the "paps" didn't find out for four months.  So I don't understand the 24/7 business.  Certainly Lisa V or kyle Richards have not garnered that type of 24/7 attention.

I had to look it up as I didn't know what a "Guzband" is either. It appears it means a "gay husband". She really is trying sooooo hard to be young and current! LOL ITA, she does inform the paparazzi and tells them where she lives, where she is going, when she is going out to drink and when she tweets about LeAnn, Kyle, Lisa V and Kim. She doesn't just tweet about it though, IMO, she also calls them on the phone to "alert" them so it makes the tabloids. Her desperation is mounting and I doubt she is done trying to get back on the show. JMO

• Love 4

http://www.inquisitr.com/2283628/brandi-glanville-living-in-a-condo-gets-rid-of-rhobh-reminders/I don't think requiring Brandi to be filmed in her house is prerequisite of being a RH.  It might explain the last move but what about the previous four?  I think she has tried to buy and has been advised against it because of her lack of secure employment.  The scenes we saw at her home could have been filmed anywhere.  She could have given a party at a friend's house, it is because she wants screen time.  These aren;t homes Brandi is attempting to create they are a set she is renting. 

• Love 1

Let me see if I have this correct LeAnn Rimes tweets that the 12 year old was acting like he was going on 16 and BG's response is that the kid is 12 and that she should know because she gave birth to him? As if Rimes was saying the kid was literally 12 going on 16?!? When I think BG couldn't possibly be dumber than I already think she is, she manages to prove me wrong. Apparently she didn't understand what Rimes was saying - that the kid was likely acting like a typical teen (near teen) and acting older than he actually is.

So where is the big announcement of her next big venture?!? Bueller, Bueller ...

• Love 7
(edited)

Oh my. . . Brandi wants Kyle to take a lie detector or everyone or something. . . .  At what point do people like Andy Cohen just unfollow or block her?  http://www.inquisitr.com/2287216/kyle-richards-lawsuit-update-did-rhobh-star-really-sue-brandi-glanville-she-requests-lie-detector/

Of continuing interest after Tamra Barney called BS on Brandi walking away and turning down $500,000.00 (Tamra even questioned the amount) Brandi is now loving on Meghan Edmonds.  I wonder if Brandi realizes Meghn's enterprise is selling ballcaps with #coolstepmom and #bonusmom bedazzled on the front?  Maybe Brandi can get a good price on a few for LeAnn.  http://shop.meghankedmonds.com/about

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

Here goes Brandi again, whistling Dixie, when she knows darned well there is nothing she can do.  She's having one of her usual public tantrums, and that's it.  She's like a little baby (sperm-loving) whale, spouting water as high as it can, just for the attention.  She's spoiled by her bygone days when a rant from Brandi made every gossip site online, but now it's simply hollow.  Nobody cares.  She just has her little hissy fits, then goes back to drinking more Unfiltered, and soon she's on to something else.  Brandi is useless.  All she does is take up space on the planet (and on Twitter).  She bores me. 

(edited)

Oh look at Brandi having a good time at ancient Vivica Fox's birthday bash. How does Brandi know what is happening on RHOBH and did she become a part timer on the show?  http://www.inquisitr.com/2287717/rhobh-cast-disses-by-brandi-glanville-as-she-hangs-with-vivica-fox/

I really don't care about Fox's age but Brandi seems to make a big deal over never being around anyone approaching menopause.

Edited by zoeysmom

She's moving today, and has already said there is a HOT guy living in her condo complex.   Somebody should warn him ;-)  Yesterday she set out a snarky text about how only one of her friends is helping her move.   OMG she's moved so often, it's no wonder why they don't want to help.  Oh, and what happened to her moving guys, and the college student she was "still seeing"?

She ran out of friends to help her move because they are all fame whores who only used to say yes knowing they would be filming back then...now there's no reason to help

• Love 1

Oh look at Brandi having a good time at ancient Vivica Fox's birthday bash. How does Brandi know what is happening on RHOBH and did she become a part timer on the show?  http://www.inquisitr.com/2287717/rhobh-cast-disses-by-brandi-glanville-as-she-hangs-with-vivica-fox/

I really don't care about Fox's age but Brandi seems to make a big deal over never being around anyone approaching menopause.

IMO, she knows nothing outside what has already been shown/reported in the tabloids that she loves to read. Brandi is gone from the show and is trying to salvage whatever pride she still has by claiming it was a "mutual" decision and I doubt that she is going to appear at all as a "FOH".

VF is 51 and I suspect she is peri-menopausal and fighting it with HR meds, she is another woman fighting time tooth and nail!

• Love 4
(edited)

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account
‏@BrandiGlanville

50GS spent on this FOOLISH lawsuit I have let my attorneys go.I won't waste the $ Ive saved for the past 5 yrs on a frivilous lawsuit. Soooo

10:19 AM - 29 Jul 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/626441953610063872

Brandi GlanvilleVerified account
‏@BrandiGlanville

Any 1 that wants to help represent me pls contact @alecshankman or I will just be defending myself.Let me know depositions are soon!#FOOLISH

10:21 AM - 29 Jul 2015

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/626442493094002688

Edited by quinn
  • Love 2

So Brandi announces via a tweet that she let her attorneys go and then two minutes later tweets a solicitation for representation.

My guess is that Brandi and her attorneys parted ways because she can't pay her previous or anticipated legal fees, or her attorneys did not want to work with her because she won't listen to them, or both.

• Love 8

Representing herself in the Krupa lawsuit? That's going to go well.

Are you kidding me?  That would be amazing!

I'm imagining some kind of reality version of "Legally Blonde" with a little bit of that VH-1 show..."Charm School" thrown in. You could have her train for a few "weeks" with, I dunno, Phaedra Parks, giving the show a buddy-comedy feel.  We'd follow her journey from being a truth cannon/famewhore to being a truth cannon/famewhore in a courtroom.  

I feel like it'd be a huge missed opportunity not to convert this into a limited-run series (well, limited until her next lawsuit anyway).

• Love 3

Representing herself in the Krupa lawsuit? That's going to go well.

FFS all she is doing is trolling for free legal services.  I think there are far more deserving people out there that need pro bono counsel than Brandi.  Here is the lesson for Brandi don't say stuff about people that isn't true and then drag half a dozen other people into the fray and scream frivolous lawsuit. 

• Love 3

Really, Brandi, really. So, now, I guess it's time for her crying and

"po' lil ole me" routine. You know the one where she is just a

hapless slattern--I mean "young" pubescent naive but ballsy "lady"--who has been viciously tormented when all she was "doin' is tellin' the truth, ya honor".

• Love 2

Really, Brandi, really. So, now, I guess it's time for her crying and

"po' lil ole me" routine. You know the one where she is just a

hapless slattern--I mean "young" pubescent naive but ballsy "lady"--who has been viciously tormented when all she was "doin' is tellin' the truth, ya honor".

No, just a slattern.

• Love 1

Why doesn't Brandi use portions of that money to go "school" and train for something compatible in today's economic society JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE. Why does she whinge about finances, yet not try to bolster herself and get a job.

• Love 1

Brandi talking about how much money she stashed away the past five years.  Interesting.  Let's see she made $18,000.00 for Season 2, $130,000.00 for Season 3, sold some books Season 4 and 5 and then pretty much died on the vine.  If she has spent $100,000.00 on attorney fees for her various mouth offs, invested in a 5,000 bottle wine release, $40,000.00 in temporary housing, paid her taxes, agents,  manager at one point, leased Range Rovers, and my personal favorite $1,000,00 a week on groceries, I am thinking the "savings" is pretty well spent.  Too bad it was so important for her to destroy her ex's career she might have had some decent child support.

Let's see she needs an attorney-how about that Howard Stern guy the hung around Anna Nicole?  Or her good friend Geneva Wasserman?  Sounds to me like Brandi needs to hook up with an attorney and dump her real estate boyfriend for awhile.

• Love 2

She never knew when to STFU!   I'm sure her atty told her to just stop, but nope, she had to add fuel to the fire when she sent over the fish at the restaurant.    The 50K was all billed for early stuff, so now that it's getting down to depositions, she fires him.   She's such an idiot!!!

• Love 4

So Brandi announces via a tweet that she let her attorneys go and then two minutes later tweets a solicitation for representation.

My guess is that Brandi and her attorneys parted ways because she can't pay her previous or anticipated legal fees, or her attorneys did not want to work with her because she won't listen to them, or both.

My guess is that he knows she lied to begin with and refuses to represent her because he told her to STFU after JK threatened to sue her but she just had to keep talking! I suspect HE dropped HER, not the other way around!

• Love 2

I believe Joanna's attorneys noticed these depositions.  For a minimal fee about $300.00 an hour Brandi can find associate type counsel to accompany her to the depositions and advise or even appear on a limited basis.  I believe it is just Lisa and Mohamed perhaps Yolanda but I doubt she could pass the competency portion with her Lyme brain.  Oh and I bet Brandi is being deposed.  Of course this would leave Joanna depo and hers is more complex.

This is great!  My laugh for the day!  I just LOVE it when Brandi gets plastered, goes onto Twitter, and tells the world all of her business!!!  I'll bet every attorney she has used over the years has bitten his/her nails to the quick, scared to death about what Brandi might blab to the world!  Dear Lord, in her next life, give her a brain!

I can't imagine that ET or some other program will fail to see the human interest in this story and run with it.  Brandi will be putting on her sweet, innocent act so thick that the judge will need vomit breaks!

"Your Honor, I have had to suffer through vaginal surgery of my own!  You know, that sh** hurts!  Well, you're a man -- Yes, you ARE! *wink* -- but I'm telling you, you wouldn't want to screw -- sorry, I meant 'have relations' -- for a fu**in' year after they've pulled you tight!  What is the point?  Uh, well, the point is that if any doctor pulled you that tight -- so tight that you went to sleep crying every night for a month -- and if you'd suffered like I've suffered with two little boys to care for and your vagina feeling like it's tighter than a new pair of shoes, and ....  Pardon?  Oh, the point!  Well, the point is that if you'd needed a bottle of Unfiltered every night for a month just to kill the pain, all the while trying not to let your boys know you're suffering -- you sure wouldn't make fun of someone else's vagina, no matter how much it smelled!!!"                                                                                                     

• Love 2

IMO, she knows nothing outside what has already been shown/reported in the tabloids that she loves to read. Brandi is gone from the show and is trying to salvage whatever pride she still has by claiming it was a "mutual" decision and I doubt that she is going to appear at all as a "FOH".

VF is 51 and I suspect she is peri-menopausal and fighting it with HR meds, she is another woman fighting time tooth and nail!

I don't see how she can appear as a "FOH".  Who's friend would she appear as?  None of them wanna be her friend!!!  

• Love 5

I almost want her to appear as a Friend just to see how they'd pull it off.  My guess is they would have a fake event she would show up to, like they run in the same circles.  But maybe they'd rehash the way they brought in Adrienne and have someone pretend to want to clear the air and/or "move forward" by having a final conversation with Brandi.  

These ladies are professionals, if they had to do something to include Brandi I think they probably would.

• Love 1

In the entire scope of things, what amazes me is that Bravo has heard complaints about Brandi for years and ignored them.  Then, it finally took the cast to complain and Brandi to hang herself before Bravo did anything about it.  There must be strange conversations that go on in the boardrooms that I don't understand.  In a sense, the same holds true for Kim.  Even the argument that the two of them do wonders for the ratings, the networks -- Bravo in particular -- appear to put advertiser dollars so far ahead of audience reaction that our opinions are meaningless.  Or is it not the advertisers but some other factor which makes hiring and firing decisions?  Wouldn't it be enlightening to have the true inside story about how all of this works?

• Love 1

Lura-I think what happens is they have a known quantity in a Brandi or Kim.  They pretty much know they will melt down and there will be good TV footage.  The take a risk on a Carlton and get black magic, Wiccan, tattoos and an unrealistic hate of the star and they have not done their job.  Joyce and Marisa Zanuck had the misfortune of having a family member die at pivotal times during filming so they became expendable.

Brandi convinced them each year she would bring it.

• Love 3

An oldie and why this woman defined Twitter war--https://twitter.com/brandiglanville/status/37558751007477760

Just how would it ever be inappropriate ed for a popular singer t sing at a relative's school? Only because Brandi's only talent seems to be drinking and making a fool of herself.

÷Well this is strange. This happened in 2011. Being dumped was still pretty fresh and having a well known singer that just broke up your marriage sing at your kids school? I cant believe I am saying this but this one I "get".
  • Love 1

At the time this tweet came out Eddie and LeAnn had been living together for several months, were engaged and were married a couple months later.  I get Brandi's pain but Eddie had moved on with his life and LeAnn had become a key part of his and his sons lives.  I question how this came about, I doubt if Eddie or LeAnn solicited Mason's school to have LeAnn perform there, more than likely she was asked and accepted.  To me there was a lack of consideration by Eddie and LeAnn towards Brandi in the early years of their relationship but how much of that is due to Eddie and LeAnn being inconsiderate people, and they were, and how much of it was due to their ill will towards Brandi for blasting them in the press and on social media, of which this tweet is an example.

• Love 3

÷Well this is strange. This happened in 2011. Being dumped was still pretty fresh and having a well known singer that just broke up your marriage sing at your kids school? I cant believe I am saying this but this one I "get".

For some reason someone brought it up to Brandi again recently so I brought it over. . .at the time LeAnn sang-the divorce was final and Eddie and Leann married two months later.  I just thought it interesting the way Brandi used Twitter, almost like she had tried getting the school to cancel it and they wouldn't so she tried Twitter.  No thought for the kids that is for sure.  It is interesting because not too long ago she was saying it was all cool with LeAnn and Eddie and then recently she started in on LeAnn on twitter and no bites so she brought this back up.  I believe she objected and went after LeAnn for saying the Cibrian's  oldest child, "is being anti-social today."  Brandi claimed LeAnn was labeling her child.   

Also a bit of evidence that she is unable to stir up interest in her present life: http://www.enstarz.com/articles/99894/20150729/brandi-glanville-twitter-rhobh-fans-poke-fun-at-demoted-star-for-obsessing-over-show-video.htm  It is almost as if she feels RHOBH owes her a lifetime of support.

When Brandi finally gets it through her thick head that she's no longer a "star," that she has no job, that she lacks the money to drink like a fish, that she is in debt with pending lawsuits, that her sons have no respect for her, and a million other things, it's going to be a rough landing for her.  Mighty rough!  Right now, she still has hope, still has fans, and still has interest from interviewers.  All of those things make her think that she's still important to the world.  But, wait. 

Right now, Brandi is essentially depressed.  Wait until she's out of money for the basic things in life and seems to have no hope for the future.  Then, and only then, will Brandi face reality, and it won't be pretty.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

When Brandi finally gets it through her thick head that she's no longer a "star," that she has no job, that she lacks the money to drink like a fish, that she is in debt with pending lawsuits, that her sons have no respect for her, and a million other things, it's going to be a rough landing for her.  Mighty rough!  Right now, she still has hope, still has fans, and still has interest from interviewers.  All of those things make her think that she's still important to the world.  But, wait. 

Right now, Brandi is essentially depressed.  Wait until she's out of money for the basic things in life and seems to have no hope for the future.  Then, and only then, will Brandi face reality, and it won't be pretty.

I think this story supports your theory:  http://www.inquisitr.com/2303200/brandi-glanville-admits-shes-a-bit-scared-of-future-moving-from-house-to-apartment/

I think she is two years away from living in her car.

I love how she is still buying Prada bags.

• Love 1

So here is the Daily Mail's story on Brandi out to dinner.  It may be just me but the bralet looks ridiculous.  Then the editors go into great detail about Brandi mastering the art of getting into a taxi.  Except  I do believe she is flashing a little vagiplasty in the last one.  May just inner thigh wrinkles.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3186846/Brandi-Glanville-flashes-bust-legs-plunging-bralet-bodycon-skirt.html

She and Carlton look rode hard and put away wet.

• Love 2

Is Brandi " the Boob" actually getting this job?

Did Brandi get a boob job?

The boobs( not Brandi and Kristen) appear larger and perkier, not her usual saggy breasts that she enjoys displaying.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 1

Ok, ok, This is the last of my comments for just a LITTLE while...I swear. [laugh really out loud! :-)]

Buuut, Carleton/Carlton truly does seem to harbor an unhealthy fascination bordering on (SHUDDER!) obsession with "pay as you go" Brandi.

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 1

Are you kidding me?  That would be amazing!

I'm imagining some kind of reality version of "Legally Blonde" with a little bit of that VH-1 show..."Charm School" thrown in. You could have her train for a few "weeks" with, I dunno, Phaedra Parks, giving the show a buddy-comedy feel.  We'd follow her journey from being a truth cannon/famewhore to being a truth cannon/famewhore in a courtroom.  

I feel like it'd be a huge missed opportunity not to convert this into a limited-run series (well, limited until her next lawsuit anyway).

I'm now imagining Brandi reading scented deposition transcripts. 

• Love 4

Brandi can cry me a river.   She spends who-knows-how-much on plastic surgery, and remember her infamous grocery bills? 

She's had two books, that were likely moderately successful, plus her years on RHOBH, plus child support.  

Wine business must not be doing too well, but I think we could have told her that.  Talk about a saturated market. 

She only has herself to blame for the financial mess she's in, and the fact that she is no longer on RHOBH (Thank you Bravo!).  And she has only herself to blame for the Krupa lawsuit.   If she had kept her mouth shut, it wouldn't have happened.

• Love 4

Brandi Glanville To Confirm Kristen Taekman Spinoff Next Week

Posted in: Celebrity News Posted: August 7, 2015

BrandiKristen.jpg

http://www.inquisitr.com/2316539/brandi-glanville-to-confirm-kristen-taekman-spinoff-next-week/

Brandi Glanville tweeted about a spinoff featuring her and Kristen Taekman earlier this week, and now it appears there may be an official announcement coming soon. As the Inquisitr previously reported, Brandi Glanville told a fan the series was “happening” on Wednesday. Two days later, she teased of a future announcement.

Twitter, after a fan wanted to know when she would hear of Brandi Glanville’s upcoming projects, which the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star has speaking of for several weeks, Glanville shared the following response.

Brandi Glanville – Verified account

@BrandiGlanville

@hillbillyrimes I think next Wednesday I'll will be able to talk about it all! :)

11:38 PM - 6 Aug 2015

3 3 Retweets 36 36 favorites

0.jpg

Brandi Glanville has teased fans for weeks about a potential new show, but up until Wednesday, she hadn’t revealed the series’ possible basis. On Twitter at that time, she spoke about her alleged series with Taekman, who is currently starring on The Real Housewives of New York City for the first time.

During an interview with Howard Stern over one month ago, via MSN, Brandi Glanville claimed she had a lot on her plate after being demoted from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. After explaining to the radio host that Bravo wasn’t kind with their editing during Season 5, she admitted to feeling a bit upset, but luckily, according to Brandi Glanville, the Bravo reality series wasn’t the only project she was in talks to be a part of.

Edited by talula