Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Interestingly, there was a time LeAnn looked like she was trying to become Brandi, appearance-wise. I know she's got some issues so, getting into a relationship that way doesn't create a solid base of trust. They were both married at the time their relationship began so, they've got some stuff that they've hopefully dealt with. 

She was totally single white femaling brandi. Brandi was the "hotter" one at the time. But of course Leeanne was only around 30 at the time and likely felt she had to be hotter for Eddie. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

She was totally single white femaling brandi. Brandi was the "hotter" one at the time. But of course Leeanne was only around 30 at the time and likely felt she had to be hotter for Eddie. 

I remember specifically it was after she was in the relationship with Eddie. And when LeAnn and Eddie were filming together (when their relationship began), they were both married. LeAnn was married to Dean Sheremet at the time. 

• Love 1

Did I see

Spoiler

Brandi in a preview for an upcoming show?  It really shocked me and really ticked me off.  IF this is true, then, I am REALLY DONE with this franchise.  My goodness, Andy really has lost his mind. What part of disgusting, revolting and unwatchable does he not get?  The show was already in the toilet and so he adds Brandi!  Pathetic.

• Love 14
42 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Did I see

Hide contents

Brandi in a preview for an upcoming show?  It really shocked me and really ticked me off.  IF this is true, then, I am REALLY DONE with this franchise.  My goodness, Andy really has lost his mind. What part of disgusting, revolting and unwatchable does he not get?  The show was already in the toilet and so he adds Brandi!  Pathetic.

Yes, you did see her in the preview.  I am curious as to how she reappears with the rest of the women, and their reaction to her.  Which housewife is going to bring her back into the fold?  Based on the bombshell she is going to drop, I don't think it's Denise.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Spoiler

So... Brandi threw wine in Eileen’s face for having an affair with a married man, yet she is (supposedly, I don’t believe her) perfectly ok sleeping with a married woman?  I hope they all throw wine in her face when she tells them.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I can't watch it.  I just can't with Brandi.  She is really despicable to me and it's too annoying to even see her face or hear her voice. Maybe, I'll come around here to read what happens. To me, this season is really struggling and to add Brandi is just adding insult to injury.  Andy is full of it. I've said it before, but, this time, I REALLY mean it.  He's very ignorant and I really wonder if the entire housewives franchise will wither away.  Mainly, due to his poor direction and common sense.  It's like he just doesn't get it.  I really think he's delusional and this was the case before covid struck him. 

• Love 16
39 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I can't watch it.  I just can't with Brandi.  She is really despicable to me and it's too annoying to even see her face or hear her voice. Maybe, I'll come around here to read what happens. To me, this season is really struggling and to add Brandi is just adding insult to injury.  Andy is full of it. I've said it before, but, this time, I REALLY mean it.  He's very ignorant and I really wonder if the entire housewives franchise will wither away.  Mainly, due to his poor direction and common sense.  It's like he just doesn't get it.  I really think he's delusional and this was the case before covid struck him. 

I'm not some Andy Cohen apologist but he likely has little to do with any of it. He is an executive producer on those shows, but it's not like he's making casting or story line decisions. 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Hide contents

So... Brandi threw wine in Eileen’s face for having an affair with a married man, yet she is (supposedly, I don’t believe her) perfectly ok sleeping with a married woman?  I hope they all throw wine in her face when she tells them.

I question the validity of Brandi's statement.  I can see her be willing to come on the show and lie about this just to get camera time.  The women are out for Denise's blood, so why not scheme to bring her down with Brandi.  

• Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I'm not some Andy Cohen apologist but he likely has little to do with any of it. He is an executive producer on those shows, but it's not like he's making casting or story line decisions. 

I've read that he may not have those decisions, but, I don't buy it.  I just can't accept that if  ANDY did not want her on the show, she would continue being on the show.  I think he'd figure it out. That's JMO.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 6
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

I've read that he may not have those decisions, but, I don't buy it.  I just can't accept that if  ANDY did not want her on the show, she would continue being on the show.  I think he' figure it out. That's JMO.  

I think it's easy to blame Andy Cohen because people know who he is. But the reality is that there are however many Housewives shows, with a raft of producers, directors, casting directors, and editors who work on them and make those decisions, and since they are mostly behind the scenes, people don't blame them.  Heck, Andy is only one of several executive producers on the show. It's fine to dislike him and there are plenty of things to be critical of him for, but the fact is that I doubt very much the notion that he is making any casting or story line decisions. 

• Love 5

Whether its Andy or some other decision maker, I think the main thing that has barred Brandi from being on the show is the rest of the cast.  If the cast makes it too difficult to include Brandi to the show then Brandi won't be on the show.  

I think LvP was likely one of the main barriers to Brandi being on the show and basically everyone who filmed with her had no motivation to let her come back and preferred her absence.

However, with LvP gone and if Brandi came back with something that was useful (truth or lie) to a portion of the existing cast then I'd think that would be enough to get Brandi back in.  Because after being useful, Brandi is a pretty good target of HW ire to deflect attention from those maneuvering to stir shit while deflecting blow back on them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've read that he may not have those decisions, but, I don't buy it.  I just can't accept that if  ANDY did not want her on the show, she would continue being on the show.  I think he'd figure it out. That's JMO.  

IA. Unlike most EPs who are generally unknown to the public, Andy's name and face are second in recognition only to those of the various HWs. 

Frequently, EPs are those who created a concept and they earn their share of a show's profits by managing and coordinating production. They do that by acting as a liaison to producers, writers, editors and other staffers (and enforcer to recalcitrant cast members).

While it's true that shows can have more than one EP it would defy logic in this show's universe for Andy to not be an active participant in a process that generates his fame, influence  and (current and residual) income. 

For all of those reasons I think Andy has everything to do with who we see and don't see [Brandi].

Edited by suomi
clarity
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2

He is an executive producer on those shows, but it's not like he's making casting or story line decisions. 

Don't the EPs usually make the casting decisions? Or at least give the final approval on who does or doesn't get cast?

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/15/2020 at 2:55 AM, Hiyo said:

Don't the EPs usually make the casting decisions? Or at least give the final approval on who does or doesn't get cast?

I'm not an expert on these matters. Although, I should be one on Real Housewives, considering how long I watched this stuff.  But, Andy is listed as an EP.  I can't envision him losing sleep because he has no control over who appears on these shows.  I think he gets exactly what he wants. 

https://www.primetimer.com/features/accused-guilty-or-innocent-is-on-the-wrong-channel

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
On 6/16/2020 at 12:33 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm not an expert on these matters. Although, I should be one on Real Housewives, considering how long I watched this stuff.  But, Andy is listed as an EP.  I can't envision him losing sleep because he has no control over who appears on these shows.  I think he gets exactly what he wants. 

https://www.primetimer.com/features/accused-guilty-or-innocent-is-on-the-wrong-channel

23 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Andy claims that he has no say in hiring and firing. Believe it or not. 

There ain't no way Andy isn't involved in casting decisions.  I don't care what his title is, what he says his responsibilities are or are not, or even what may be on paper between him and the network.

The bigger shows on Bravo are his paycheck.  Without successful shows such as Real Housewives, Vanderpump Rules, the Below Deck series, etc., Andy doesn't have a job.

He's no fool and would never turn over the fate of his own career just to be a "host".

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Brandi can't be racist, she has done The Sex with black people.

LOL Brandi has had the sex with many a people. She strikes me as the type of woman that is attracted to men of all colors but feels superiority to women of color. I thought maybe the black comment was a bad joke, but she made different comments about where Joyce was from, her name, speaking Spanish. She did seem to have an issue with all of it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Here is a great scene with her and Joyce. As much as LVP and Yolanda are trying to defend and prop up Brandi, Joyce still dragged her ass all over the table. Naturally, Brandi knows her only way out is to bring on the White Woman Tears...

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 4
On 6/8/2020 at 8:50 AM, Ohiopirate02 said:

Yes, you did see her in the preview.  I am curious as to how she reappears with the rest of the women, and their reaction to her.  Which housewife is going to bring her back into the fold?  Based on the bombshell she is going to drop, I don't think it's Denise.

As I recall, Brandi filmed with Denise at least once last season, having drinks at an outdoor location. 

So perhaps Denise indeed did bring Brandi back into the fold, which ultimately apparently is about to bite her in the ass this season.  

Irony  😄 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, suomi said:

Brandi is filming a one-on-one with Andy because the Cease And Desist kept her away from the reunion.

No wonder Rinna was so ticked off about the reunion - Brandi got a one-on-one when Rinna didn’t.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Call me heartless but I totally lol’d at brandi’s video crying about how she’s alone and all her friends have husbands. She is pathetic and it hurts to even look at her face now. 

I don't like to see people depressed and crying. But Brandi's attitude that not having a husband is this huge tragedy that few people go through is ridiculous. There are many divorced folks out there. There are many who've never been married, never had kids. Some women are with abusive husbands. I know her world was turned upside down, but how many years has it been now? I think she's still an attractive woman, and she's dated many men since Eddie. Her cray is why she's not remarried by now. Otherwise she would have found someone if it were that important to her. God knows what her attitude would be if she were a (physically) ugly woman who didn't have her children to love and no dating prospects. She's this insufferable when in reality she's more fortunate than many. She just compares her life to people like Kyle and LVP who have loads of money and happy marriages. There are many single moms who never got paid big $ to be stupid on TV, have zero support from exes, haven't dated anyone in years, etc. If she'd focus more on her blessings and be a kinder person, I truly think she'd be more happy and find love again. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

She's livin' that country song:

Lookin' for love in all the wrong places,
Lookin' for love in too many faces,
Searchin' their eyes and lookin' for traces
of what I'm dreamin' of.

Edited by suomi
typo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't like to see people depressed and crying. But Brandi's attitude that not having a husband is this huge tragedy that few people go through is ridiculous. There are many divorced folks out there. There are many who've never been married, never had kids. Some women are with abusive husbands. I know her world was turned upside down, but how many years has it been now? I think she's still an attractive woman, and she's dated many men since Eddie. Her cray is why she's not remarried by now. Otherwise she would have found someone if it were that important to her. God knows what her attitude would be if she were a (physically) ugly woman who didn't have her children to love and no dating prospects. She's this insufferable when in reality she's more fortunate than many. She just compares her life to people like Kyle and LVP who have loads of money and happy marriages. There are many single moms who never got paid big $ to be stupid on TV, have zero support from exes, haven't dated anyone in years, etc. If she'd focus more on her blessings and be a kinder person, I truly think she'd be more happy and find love again. 

Don't forget "and had to get a real job"!!!  Yes to everything you said.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Season 2 is on Bravo right now and it’s a shame to see how very pretty Brandi was.  Why did she mess with it? 

Me too! Words and can’t express how sad I  am for sooooo many missing things, most of all season two Brandi, Kyle and LVP friendship and of course the (mostly) original faces of these women. NOT Taylor who was so sketchy. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I have no issue with having work to stay fresh. Sadly, it's the poor work or overwork that distorts them and makes them look so sad. 

I don't disagree. It makes me scared to get work done personally. I'm all sunblock, moisturizer, retin-A and lasers. Injecting stuff and surgery both make me nervous since there are so many beautiful faces that have been destroyed. A gorgeous face with some fine lines and volume loss is so much more attractive to me than a frozen, super tight unnatural face. I don't want to be too critical because I know someday I may get work done and not get the results I want. I don't think most women intend to get the poor work. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I don't disagree. It makes me scared to get work done personally. I'm all sunblock, moisturizer, retin-A and lasers. Injecting stuff and surgery both make me nervous since there are so many beautiful faces that have been destroyed. A gorgeous face with some fine lines and volume loss is so much more attractive to me than a frozen, super tight unnatural face. I don't want to be too critical because I know someday I may get work done and not get the results I want. I don't think most women intend to get the poor work. 

As long as you don't have to, that's great.  I've had my eyes done twice, plus a correction on one eye. The second time was more involved. It was actually a medical condition that I needed it, but, they removed the skin too. It's always more than they let on.  I healed fine, but, it's still risky.  I also had veneers, botox and fillers, but, nothing lately.  I'm done. lol  It did help me though. But, I had skilled surgeons who tried to be very conservative. I want to know who Barbara Walters surgeon was.  She kept it natural looking. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

As long as you don't have to, that's great.  I've had my eyes done twice, plus a correction on one eye. The second time was more involved. It was actually a medical condition that I needed it, but, they removed the skin too. It's always more than they let on.  I healed fine, but, it's still risky.  I also had veneers, botox and fillers, but, nothing lately.  I'm done. lol  It did help me though. But, I had skilled surgeons who tried to be very conservative. I want to know who Barbara Walters surgeon was.  She kept it natural looking. 

I don't have to, yet. lol I'd go to whoever does Erika's work if I lived in BH and could afford it. I'm sure part of it is genetics and good ole skin care, but still. She looks so good! Sounds like you were smart and also careful with what you had done. I bet your look fabulous too! 

• Love 4
(edited)
58 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’ve been getting Botox since I was in my early 40’s, and have had other fillers in my cheeks which were barely noticeable-only when money is flush do I dare do that. I am lucky because I have good genes, but taking care of mostly my forehead lines and in between my eyes ive staved off a lot of aging. It’s 400-600 bucks every six months or so, well worth it. Luckily, I don’t have enough $$ to go all out or I probably would. Lol

ETA I am 54 now, most people think I am in my early 40’s or younger. 

Edited by JD5166
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

So, did Denise issue a cease and desist to Brandi only?  I'll be surprised if Denise makes it another season.  There will be a lot of downtime for filming given the pandemic and with social distancing, I don't think the women will gather outside the show much which means they will pick things up from where they left off - which isn't in a good place right now.

Many on Twitter are describing the scene of Brandi telling Kyle and Teddi what happened as a set up.  

I think Brandi's "pain" is real, but to take a video of herself crying, etc. and then post it online is absurd and nothing more than a desperate attempt to stay relevant. 

Both of Brandi's displays this episode seem very contrived.

I'm not sure where I stand with Brandi.  She probably needs a job and I feel bad she ended up with such horrible facial work.  I seem to recall Andy saying Brandi took a financial hit with the Joanna Krupa lawsuit - which Brandi brought on herself.

I'm not sure I'd want her back full time, but...it might be fun to see her up againsy people like Erica, Sutton, and Garcelle.  They'd keep her in check.  Plus, maybe she is finally learning her lesson via the Krupa lawsuit and now Denise's cease and desist. 

Kim needs to NOT pull all her hair up in a pony.  It's not a good look and it ages her tremendously.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 7
(edited)

I know that this has nothing to do with me but the way Brandi is handling this just irks the hell out of me ... she is not the victim in this has she keeps trying to portray herself .... IF ...IF this 3some happened or whatever she is claiming happened is true .... Brandi was/is a grown ass adult who knew what she was doing... The fact that Denise was married was not a hidden thing so to act like she "tricked" her into this is beyond ridiculous .. she is coming off more like a stage 5 clinger that Denise no longer wanted the relationship with her so NOW she is gonna try to destroy her ... Good Luck with that Brandi LOL  .... It annoys me that she was claiming to be friends with Denise and is now trying to use her to get back on the show or in the lime light.... Its sad its pathetic and its just making her look dumb ....   

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 23
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I know that this has nothing to do with me but the way Brandi is handling this just irks the hell out of me ... she is not the victim in this has she keeps trying to portray herself .... IF ...IF this 3some happened or whatever she is claiming happened is true .... Brandi was/is a grown ass adult who knew what she was doing... The fact that Denise was married was not a hidden thing so to act like she "tricked" her into this is beyond ridiculous .. she is coming off more like a stage 5 clinger that Denise no longer wanted the relationship with her so NOW she is gonna try to destroy her ... Good Luck with that Brandi LOL  .... It annoys me that she was claiming to be friends with Denise and is now trying to use her to get back on the show or in the lime light.... Its sad its pathetic and its just making her look dumb ....   

And desperate.  She will throw anything at the wall to see what sticks and turns into a diamond.

• Love 15
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

And desperate.  She will throw anything at the wall to see what sticks and turns into a diamond.

I think that’s the issue I am having .. nothing about this seems “natural’ it all just seems so super manufactured... like if she was naturally integrated into the storyline like they were actual friends and had a history on this show of them being friendly more then a 5min shot last season or if she was actually friends with any of these ladies it would seem genuine... her popping up out of nowhere this season with no connection to anyone on camera with a actual “good genuine” history  other then Kyle conveniently “forgiving” her of every bad thing she has put her through and said about her and the other ladies just in time so she could bring this “drama” just reeks of desperation and fakeness  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 16
On 7/22/2020 at 9:51 AM, Kiki777 said:

Season 2 is on Bravo right now and it’s a shame to see how very pretty Brandi was.  Why did she mess with it? 

I don't like Brandi and thought she's had some awful work done in the past, but I'm shocked at how not just bad the work is, but how ugly it has made her. She used to be strikingly beautiful, now she's hard to look at directly ugly. 

• Love 9
18 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I don't like Brandi and thought she's had some awful work done in the past, but I'm shocked at how not just bad the work is, but how ugly it has made her. She used to be strikingly beautiful, now she's hard to look at directly ugly. 

Now the outsides match the insides.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
(edited)

The text she “shared” that Prove they had an affair are fucking hilarious... if you want to stay in my room to save money that will be fine I’ll have them bring a bed in it’s a huge room ... lol what bizarre world does that prove they slept together? Lol the woman has lost her mind ... the fact that Denise has been pretty open with everything .. even taking Arron to get a happy ending .. if she did something with Brandi I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t deny it.... Brandi is just looking desperate 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 18