Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Oh, Karlie,  Messy is thy name...

Why, when we were subjected to that horrible make out scene,  all we  saw was that acne. You know whose....the one who would be a great face for proactive ...

These wigs of Dimes are quite elaborate.  She is committed to that fluorescent pink. That booty is just silly. 

Ariane was happy as shit being with her boo, Whispering Mimi.

I liked Chris, too. I'm glad she is getting out of there.

Joseline, is now the Puerto Rican Iyanla??? I'm not okay with her dispensing advice. No, Ma'am.

• Love 6

So I figured out that this show is much more enjoyable if I turn the sound off.  No closed captioning, just me in the living room kung fu dubbing in my own words.  No really, it's awesome, you guys should try it.   The scene where Scraps comes to Karlie's boutique went something like this:

Scraps: Hi

Karlie:  Hello, thanks for taking this meeting

Scraps:  on no doubt

Karlie:  {{locking store gate}} would you like to see my uterus?

Scraps:  um, sure

Karlie:  so listen I know we've only known each other for 3.4 minutes but I'd like to lick the back of your ear

Scraps:  word?

Karlie:  you're too far away {{tentacle-closes gap between them}}

Scraps:  why don't we go someplace we can talk about it

Karlie:  well there's a perfectly good sheet rock island right here.  But we've gotta move fast, I want you to pop this last ovary before I turn 60.  

::endscene::

On 5/17/2016 at 7:42 PM, announcergirl said:

Y'all talking about Dime's ass, did you not see K. Michelle's! I really like her, but that is ridiculous.

Hee!  And this is after the reduction.   28 inch waist and 48 inch glute seems like a great idea until you're spending every weekend at the tailor's.

Mona bring back Benzino and Althea.  I'm ready for Joseline to go back to crack induced snatchery. 

Lol @ Karlie's "lyfe hasn't called or texted me back so....turn down for what?"    I dunno bish, maybe a wedding?

• Love 11

Episode 8:

"Common Ground"

Scrapp DeLeon receives devastating legal news; K. Michelle encounters D. Smith and Betty Idol at her party; and Jessica Dime takes her relationship with Scrappy to the next level.  Later, Tiarra and KK attempt to find common ground.

Airs May 23, 2016.

(edited)
30 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

32 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Episode 8:

K. Michelle encounters D. Smith and Betty Idol at her party;

I sure hope she is wearing that sparkly hat!

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 1
On May 20, 2016 at 10:24 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

So I figured out that this show is much more enjoyable if I turn the sound off.  No closed captioning, just me in the living room kung fu dubbing in my own words.  No really, it's awesome, you guys should try it.   The scene where Scraps comes to Karlie's boutique went something like this:

Scraps: Hi

Karlie:  Hello, thanks for taking this meeting

Scraps:  on no doubt

Karlie:  {{locking store gate}} would you like to see my uterus?

Scraps:  um, sure

Karlie:  so listen I know we've only known each other for 3.4 minutes but I'd like to lick the back of your ear

Scraps:  word?

Karlie:  you're too far away {{tentacle-closes gap between them}}

Scraps:  why don't we go someplace we can talk about it

Karlie:  well there's a perfectly good sheet rock island right here.  But we've gotta move fast, I want you to pop this last ovary before I turn 60.  

::endscene::

Hee!  And this is after the reduction.   28 inch waist and 48 inch glute seems like a great idea until you're spending every weekend at the tailor's.

Mona bring back Benzino and Althea.  I'm ready for Joseline to go back to crack induced snatchery. 

Lol @ Karlie's "lyfe hasn't called or texted me back so....turn down for what?"    I dunno bish, maybe a wedding?

You got this snark thing on lock queen! Pop that last ovary! Ok, 100 points for the flame - I do see a little something sexy about Alberto Vo5. Flame away.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, announcergirl said:

You got this snark thing on lock queen! Pop that last ovary! Ok, 100 points for the flame - I do see a little something sexy about Alberto Vo5. Flame away.

lol {{curtsy}}. 

Now maybe we let you sit and just think about that some. Lol!!   j/k look, Steebie turned sexy by the end of our first season so gimme some time to catch up, anything's possible.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/22/2016 at 9:13 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

lol {{curtsy}}. 

Now maybe we let you sit and just think about that some. Lol!!   j/k look, Steebie turned sexy by the end of our first season so gimme some time to catch up, anything's possible.

He did didn't he! ?

But when he makes the rat faces, I get over him. again.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 3

Why is Scrapp acting like he got caught up for a dimebag? Say it with me, VO5, tra-ffi-cking.

Speaking of dime bags, why is Dime Penny doing "lady" pushups for date when she knows his ass is just gonna take her to MAC-Donalds (yeah, I know that ain't how it's spelled)?

That stripper looked like she was trying to distract Joc so she could rob him.  Working too hard for that five dollars tucked in her bra. 

• Love 4

1. its a comfort to know that in this life...some things will never change...like Ariane's thirst to be on this show, no matter how much they try tell her "no."

2. ha ha!  betty idol is back and she is wearing that ridiculous hat.  In the words of Chris Rock...."take off that silly ass hat"

3. Jessica Dime's wig was so cute, IMO

4. Umm....Amber and guy that looks like a black cherub....no thanks.  They both look so weird...its hard to watch

5. Tiarra is still stupid....she is sitting there arguing upset over having to raise King on her own, but wasn't she perfectly willing to keep Alberto VO-5 from seeing his son because he made the mistake of dating someone else?

• Love 5

Y'all, WHO is this J-Skila (?) dude with the scud missle head, wearing a jean jacket with pleather sleeves, a shirt and tie, AND a headscarf in his talking head?

Where he come from? Is he Atlanta's version of DJ Self?

Young Joc and Scrappy need their own show, with their ignant/funny selves. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Why is Scrapp acting like he got caught up for a dimebag? Say it with me, VO5, tra-ffi-cking.

Speaking of dime bags, why is Dime Penny doing "lady" pushups for date when she knows his ass is just gonna take her to MAC-Donalds (yeah, I know that ain't how it's spelled)?

That stripper looked like she was trying to distract Joc so she could rob him.  Working too hard for that five dollars tucked in her bra. 

girl...yes....I want to see a copy of those charges, but I know its something beyond "I just had a little weed in my car!"

• Love 3

Has Scrapp considered that his momma don't give a damn about seeing his bad ass kid? KK was working w all her might to puss baby momma off. She don't give a damn about not seeing that brat for 5yrs.

And I hope Scrapp don't plan on walking in that jail in that nut hugging suit. IJS.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Has Scrapp considered that his momma don't give a damn about seeing his bad ass kid? KK was working w all her might to puss baby momma off. She don't give a damn about not seeing that brat for 5yrs.

And I hope Scrapp don't plan on walking in that jail in that nut hugging suit. IJS.

You're probably right. She doesn't seem the slightest bit interested in the kid. My mama doesn't care for my brother's baby mama but she's able to be civil so she can see her grandchild while my brother is deployed. That being said, Tiara is a bird and she really didn't want it with KK.

Scrap's selfish ass should've thought about how selling drugs was going affect his family. Now he expects people who hate each other to come together for his sake. Bye...no Raymond noodles for you.

If you ever find yourself doing push-ups on television to "win" a date with a man who literally speaks his own language and has lips that resemble an overly fucked asshole, you should really sit down and reflect on the choices you made in life that lead you to that moment, Jessica Dime.

K. Michele should fire Japan (was that his name?) as her makeup artist because he had her looking like a geisha at her album release party. K. Michele used to be fun to watch but her inflated sense of self-importance is cringe worthy. I miss the "Rasheeda got bags, her husband's a girl, her career is over all over the world. Bag lady. Get her husband out the rooooom," K. Michele.

I know that I shouldn't but I like Betty Idol. She clearly lacks self-awareness or else she wouldn't wear that hat and she wouldn't have complained about Bambi's voice being annoying.

• Love 5

I was surprised to learn that Amber is a stripper. Her "boyfriend" is a DJ with a radio show and that's how he rolls?

I do have to say, some of my favorite moments on this show are when the fellas get together to kick it and drink, talk shit, whatever. They are way more entertaining than these sorry bitches.

• Love 2

Episode 9:

"Free At Last"

Joseline runs to Mimi for help but Mimi learns about secrets being kept by Stevie; Dime takes a chance on Scrappy; Tommie finds a hotel receipt in Scrapp's car with Karlie's name on it.

Airs May 30, 2016.

On 5/25/2016 at 0:48 PM, coxtradamus said:

^^^^That shit just made me holler.

Me too! Thanks JodieLandon!!!

When KK is walking into the Scrap/Tiara meeting she says Mah-nip-you-live Bwahahahahaha

• Love 4

No Tommie didn't have a big tear in her tights. I hope Stevie didn't noticed it....and did she really roll up in Karlie's place without knocking--and jump on her counter? She's a nutcase.

Mama Dee's background story was interesting; it answer the question on she went from a nurse to dope dealer to reality star. I'm glad she and Ernest are working on their marriage.

Joseline was smart to take photos of her contract; at least she has proof should Stevie tries to pull a fast one. I enjoyed the scene with she and Mimi; to think, a few years ago,  they HATED each other, now, confiding in each other.

• Love 2

That Tommie bitch is NUTS! How she jump on Scrap like she was Spiderman. I do not blame Tiara for deciding to keep her son away from Scrap if Tommie is still in the picture.  And Karlie know she dont want no piece of that.  You know she was hoping and praying those security guys had quick reflexes cause Tommie was about to fly over that counter. 

• Love 2

Scrap V-05 answered the door in his robe and messy bun. Jesus. 

Tommie and that Spider-Man move was BANANAS! ?? That chick is seriously unstable. 

What was the purpose of Jessica Dime's non-date with Scrappy?

Soooo if the Good Guy Steebie has sired more children, THAT would explain Jossy's uncharacteristic behavior this season. Whoa. ?

• Love 3

^^ Tommie is on something.....the weird sudden mood swings by themselves.

Did she just get her ass injected?  It looks like it grew like three sizes.

And then there was this....

Tommie (TH): I'm gonna show the world what a ho Karlie Redd is!

Tommie (to Karlie): I'm gonna fuck Stevie J, and then I'm gonna fuck this person and that person

huh?  That didn't show me Karlie Redd is a ho....that showed me you might become one

******************************************************************************************************************

credit to Jessica Dime, I wouldn't want to get involved with Joc and his super sperm and team of baby momma's either.

real talk though....I think she can do better than Stevie J. 

********************************************************************************************************************

I don't know about Momma Dee, but I would be a little put off if my husband was going around telling people I was a bi-polar drunk.  Its probably true...but still

*******************************************************************************************************************

I don't know if I want to watch next week for the Alberto VO-5 pity party.  I've never heard a song from him, but he has a loft, apparently has been giving Tommie money and has an Audi A-7.  If you want to live that life, be prepared for the consequences.  But I'm sure what we're going to get is "its so unfair the government is taking me away from my child!"

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

Scrap V-05 answered the door in his robe and messy bun. Jesus. 

Tommie and that Spider-Man move was BANANAS! ?? That chick is seriously unstable. 

What was the purpose of Jessica Dime's non-date with Scrappy?

Soooo if the Good Guy Steebie has sired more children, THAT would explain Jossy's uncharacteristic behavior this season. Whoa. ?

Did you miss the old man slide slippers?  For some reason that was what I found most amusing.

I have never liked Mimi.....but damn....my hat is off to her for not gloating at all.  I'm sure she will go back to becoming insufferable again soon enough....but she didn't have any unkind words for Joselyn.

• Love 3

Did you miss the old man slide slippers?  For some reason that was what I found most amusing.

I missed the old man slippers. Lol! I was too busy being mesmerized by the messy bun/ponytail. 

Chile, these folks!

• Love 1

If you want to live that life, be prepared for the consequences.  But I'm sure what we're going to get is "its so unfair the government is taking me away from my child!"

I'm not down with the prison pity party either, especially when you have to watch tears roll down an innocent child's face. 

Each time V-05 mutters "this is gonna break my family," I yell THEN STOP TRAFFICKING DRUGS, DUMBASS.

It's a relatively simple concept. ?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jade Foxx said:

I missed the old man slippers. Lol! I was too busy being mesmerized by the messy bun/ponytail. 

Chile, these folks!

Its the little things that make life so special :)

At this rate Alberto VO5 is going to have to sell his hair to get Rainman Noodles.

1 hour ago, Jade Foxx said:

I'm not down with the prison pity party either, especially when you have to watch tears roll down an innocent child's face. 

Each time V-05 mutters "this is gonna break my family," I yell THEN STOP TRAFFICKING DRUGS, DUMBASS.

It's a relatively simple concept. ?

Well, its so hard to imagine how he caught the trafficking charge since he just had a little weed in his car.  The government is totally out to get him.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, FuriousStyles said:

That Tommie bitch is NUTS! How she jump on Scrap like she was Spiderman. I do not blame Tiara for deciding to keep her son away from Scrap if Tommie is still in the picture.  And Karlie know she dont want no piece of that.  You know she was hoping and praying those security guys had quick reflexes cause Tommie was about to fly over that counter. 

She's rabid. However, time and time again we've seen where some men gravitate to that level of crazy. As we saw, he'll continue to mess with her. Like why is she borrowing his car? Maybe it's a good thing he's going away for drugs because someone like her will have him going for domestic violence- and she was the aggressor. Of course, like I said, they'll stay together. In fact, while he's locked up their love will be  skronger with those jailbird I miss you letters wth the sketches and pictures of hearts and shit. 

• Love 5

When Tommie jumped from the sofa..I shouted wow WWE Midget Wrestling!!!

Scratchy might not be claiming any female as his "girl" but he did let Tommie borrow his car AFTER his get me some getaway with Karly Redd. So Karly & Tommie both of you are at the same level. Now which one of you is gonna fill his commissary with money for snacks during his 5 yr stint?

Jocelyn's freak out about a new Steebie Baby seemed genuine. But she went into this relationship with her eyes wide open. When she sat down with Mimi...I gasped...what surgical procedure did Mimi just have? It was all wonky.

Also when Jocelyn said she found the contract....why didn't she xerox the damn thing? I would have taken the original to my lawyers and left a xerox copy in Steebie's hidey hole.

I confuse Dawn and KK every time each of them show up on screen

• Love 3
(edited)

When Tommie (what did Karlie call her, "Jailbird Jefferson"?)  leapt from the couch, i had to loop it back about 5 times. Homegirl's feet never touched the floor! She hopped on him from a seated position! I'm not trying to be funny at all, but she has a serious personality disorder, IMO. The switching "emotions" and threats...already planning to fuck Steebie and the rest of the crew comments, near naked runs down the street...ManBun has a type, and that's crazy. He got it from his momma though. I'm surprised Scrappy picks relatively stable women considering Momma Dee's behaviors. 

Speaking of which, I applaud Ernest (Earnest?) and his honesty. I think he does love Dee and wants the best for her, but for someone who is off kilter, spreading their business to the world (literally...on tv) is not the best way to get through to them. Really though, Dee, what do you expect financially from a felon who's been in jail for 15 years? He can't just come hop on a legal job and start making scratch to cover (what to me is a relatively average middle class) lifestyle--although they act like it's top of the line. These sideways meetings (Ernie and Shirleen, Joc and Pinkie) were so weird to me. I'm glad nothing went left. What kind of ho did Joc expect Dime to be? He was posted up at the skating rink like she was just going to fuck him since Scrappy wasn't there. I'm glad she didn't play herself. 

Joseline...what goes around comes around, boo. On one level, I felt for her as a woman, but on a larger scale, she dogged and trashed Mimi so much, I couldn't truly feel too bad. She thought she had the magic pussy that would turn him around. Sorry, girl. You should've known since you are so worldly wise and all that you think you are. I'm surprised Mimi didn't have more of a reaction. I thought she was still a little more hung up on Steebie than she seemed to be with the kids revelation. 

Loved how Karlie switched to "a friendship" real quick once Scrapp revealed his sentence. She was going to try to act real booed up until he let that one out. Although I don't really care or root for her, I'm glad to see she has taken advantage of her opportunities and opened her stores and gotten a radio show etc out of this show. She did stay well back behind that countertop when Tommie came in though. I had to laugh. She knows that bitch cray. 

Didn't miss the Frost legacy at all this week. Also, Mona, Dawn is completely irrelevant. No need to see any talking heads from her. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 4

What I didn't see was Joseline "crying like a baby" when she was talking to Mimi, like Mimi said.  The editors must have edited out the sobbing AND the tears.  The only time her voice cracked a little was when she was talking about her contract ended and her money is still going to Stevie (or his baby mamas).  Guess the producers have decided it's time for Joseline and Stebie to amp up their storyline to match her weird behavior so far this season.

• Love 2
On 5/29/2016 at 10:06 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Me too! Thanks JodieLandon!!!

When KK is walking into the Scrap/Tiara meeting she says Mah-nip-you-live Bwahahahahaha

Anytime lol.

I read the comments here before I watched this episode and I still wasn't prepared.

Every week we come and talk about how crazy Tommie is, and every week she manages to amp up the crazy. She flew through the air twice in one episode. And she openly planned to seek revenge by sexing all of her dude's friends and family, to include his "uncle." Karlie was very careful to stay on the other side of that counter, far, far away from Tommie...smart move. 

I don't get the appeal of Alberto vo5. He's a felon that hails from a family of criminals. He's a proven liar; he deceived Tommie about Tiara and Karlie, Tiara about Tommie, and us viewers by pretending week after week that he's rapper. He also has a head full of split ends and a face full of acne scars, yet he's got these women fighting over him and paying for hotel rooms. What is it about him? 

I bet that pastor regretted taking that counseling appointment with Mama and Mr. Dee. He was not ready for the intimate (and gross) details of their sex life (or lack thereof).

Good for Dime Penny for declining Jock Itch's advances. Somewhere between last week's empty ass gym and this week's empty ass skating ring she managed to gain some dignity...or maybe not because she chose to wear that ugly ass unitard with that ridiculous ass ass of hers.

It was nice to see Joseline and Mimi getting along without talking shit about each other in their talking heads. Too bad Stevie's lies were the cause of their bonding session. I chuckled when Joseline begged Mimi to take him back, but Mimi refused and they both laughed about it. It was a cute scene.

• Love 9
(edited)
13 hours ago, Jodie Landon said:

Anytime lol.

I read the comments here before I watched this episode and I still wasn't prepared.

Every week we come and talk about how crazy Tommie is, and every week she manages to amp up the crazy. She flew through the air twice in one episode. And she openly planned to seek revenge by sexing all of her dude's friends and family, to include his "uncle." Karlie was very careful to stay on the other side of that counter, far, far away from Tommie...smart move. 

I don't get the appeal of Alberto vo5. He's a felon that hails from a family of criminals. He's a proven liar; he deceived Tommie about Tiara and Karlie, Tiara about Tommie, and us viewers by pretending week after week that he's rapper. He also has a head full of split ends and a face full of acne scars, yet he's got these women fighting over him and paying for hotel rooms. What is it about him? 

I bet that pastor regretted taking that counseling appointment with Mama and Mr. Dee. He was not ready for the intimate (and gross) details of their sex life (or lack thereof).

Good for Dime Penny for declining Jock Itch's advances. Somewhere between last week's empty ass gym and this week's empty ass skating ring she managed to gain some dignity...or maybe not because she chose to wear that ugly ass unitard with that ridiculous ass ass of hers.

It was nice to see Joseline and Mimi getting along without talking shit about each other in their talking heads. Too bad Stevie's lies were the cause of their bonding session. I chuckled when Joseline begged Mimi to take him back, but Mimi refused and they both laughed about it. It was a cute scene.

There used to be a Japanese Game Show on Spike TV. One of the obstacle courses...contestants wore a jumpsuit covered in Velcro. They had to swing on a rope over/across a pond, let go of the rope and slam against a house....the outside of the house wall was also covered in velcro. If you stuck you went to the next round. I swear Tommie did that move without any velcro. She's a freakin Spider Monkey!!!

Jock Itch...ha!!!

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/4/2016 at 0:14 PM, sunsheyen said:

he's out here on some Basketball Wives ish running background checks and google searches. She's not even believable in the messy role since everyone already has a side eye on her. I feel like she did have a little moment of gut check when having the sit down with Karlie, and realized that maybe Karlie actually did consider her a friend (something that she seems to lack...even she and Steebie don't seem to have much of an actual friendship). If

LOL I don't know how to get rid of the box above, and I don't know why it's here.

On 5/24/2016 at 3:08 AM, RCharter said:

4. Umm....Amber and guy that looks like a black cherub....no thanks.  They both look so weird...its hard to watch

OMG he really does look like a cherub!  And Amber looked dusty.

On 5/31/2016 at 0:55 PM, KungFuBunny said:

When Tommie jumped from the sofa..I shouted wow WWE Midget Wrestling!!!

What was up with the ankle socks and high heels that she was wearing during her confrontation with Scrapp?  For the Intervention graduates: Tommie reminded me of Christy the meth addict in that scene.  Remember her?  Christy rhymes with misty with the missing eyebrows who was flinging rainman noodles at her sister.

On 6/1/2016 at 0:03 AM, Jodie Landon said:

There's something about him that's sexy, but I can't pinpoint it!  If I passed him walking down the street or when I was strolling through prison, I wouldn't turn my head to take a second look, but ... I don't know.  I'm so confused.  I just realized that his name is Will Robinson.  LOL danger!

Scrapp's charge is trafficking marijuana 10-2,000 pounds.  Ain't no dime bag, bih!  Here's Scrapp's prison check-in pic.

1001325842.jpg

Edited by vavavoom
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, vavavoom said:

LOL I don't know how to get rid of the box above, and I don't know why it's here.

OMG he really does look like a cherub!  And Amber looked dusty.

What was up with the ankle socks and high heels that she was wearing during her confrontation with Scrapp?  For the Intervention graduates: Tommie reminded me of Christy the meth addict in that scene.  Remember her?  Christy rhymes with misty with the missing eyebrows who was flinging rainman noodles at her sister.

There's something about him that's sexy, but I can't pinpoint it!  If I passed him walking down the street or when I was strolling through prison, I wouldn't turn my head to take a second look, but ... I don't know.  I'm so confused.  I just realized that his name is Will Robinson.  LOL danger!

Scrapp's charge is trafficking marijuana 10-2,000 pounds.  Ain't no dime bag, bih!  Here's Scrapp's prison check-in pic.

1001325842.jpg

1.  I feel so ashamed but I agree with you....there is something about him....I'm not sure what it is.  We need to start a support group, hopefully we can remain anonymous because I don't want my friends and family to find out that I find alberto vo-5 attractive.

2. Hmm, I wonder if Tommie is on meth?  Maybe she is shooting it and thats why her teeth are okay.  

3.  LMAO @ 1000 pounds of meth = "the police just found a little weed in my car!  why is the government trying to rip me from my family for 5 years over a little bit of weed....its so unfair!"

3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Is that a haircut??  It's was probably a trim and they just had to keep taking it down to catch all them split ends.

LMAO...you're so wrong for that!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SistaLadybug said:

I think the previews for the next episode shows him about to cut his hair.

I don't find him attractive but he looks much better with the haircut.

the haircut is cute. I saw a photo of him with no facial hair at all, though and THAT was a no.

• Love 1
(edited)

Hey, a couple of things:

1. The way he spoke to Carlie on their date at the restaurant was that of a total gentleman. He's quite smooth and confident. That's probably what's so sexy about the nonartist formerly known as Alberto V05

2. He had to cut his pretty hair before he went in the joint.

3. I don't like the cut. Without the split...uh, lovely locks, he is rather blah and average. Dude at the carry out on the corner regular. But with a man-bun...yes! I'll have some please. Forget you read that last statement. I even threw up in my own mouth.

4. Anybody got the address to the pen? I might have some commissary. I heard honey buns are major currency and they keep everyone calm.

Edited by announcergirl
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Hey, a couple of things:

3. I don't like the cut. Without the split...uh, lovely locks, he is rather blah and average. Dude at the carry out on the corner regular. But with a man-bun...yes! I'll have some please. Forget you read that last statement. I even threw up in my own mouth.

4. Anybody got the address to the pen? I might have some commissary. I heard honey buns are major currency and they keep everyone calm.

How do you feel about the braids, announcergirl?  Those things are thiiiiiiirsty! 

More importantly, what is going on with lil bro's hair?  What is that 'do called? Besides a don't.

smithbrothers.jpg

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, vavavoom said:

How do you feel about the braids, announcergirl?  Those things are thiiiiiiirsty! 

More importantly, what is going on with lil bro's hair?  What is that 'do called? Besides a don't.

smithbrothers.jpg

Noooooooo! My mouth stayed open in awe of these pics for a good 10 seconds. Alright, I accept the haircut unless we can put some Pink Oil Mosturizer on these "donts." 

Ok seriously. Now, hear me out first. Look at the noses. I think it is highly possible Scrap is Stevie's son. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, tumamita said:

Lord Jesus - 2 ugly men right there.

Finally, somebody else around here is talking some sense! No way anyone can convince me that Alberto has this je ne sais quoi about him that makes him oh so sessy. Sometimes I have to look away from the TV screen because he's just so hard on my eyes. I won't judge ya'll though (but I'm judging ya'll though).

• Love 9