Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well, well it looks like we will be seeing Kyle as an executive producer on her new sitcom.  Nice grab Alicia Silverstone to star:  http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/25/

Hehe, I was thinking 'lucky Alicia' because I haven't seen her in anything in I don't know how long. I know she's done stuff I just can't recall her having been in anything memorable in well over a decade. I like them both so hopefully this project works out well for both women. 

• Love 2
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:34 PM, heatherchandler said:

Lipo.  She admitted to it. 

Lipo is purely for sculpting.  Weight loss is negligible, and temporary.

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 1:47 PM, wings707 said:

In my experience and knowledge I do not know of any places like this.  Just like a grown lion or tiger cannot be tamed the same goes for a violent dog.  Older dogs can be trained, of course, but I am talking about those with Kingsley's level of behavior.   There is too much risk of a dog escaping and killing the first thing it sees be it a child, pet or adult.  It is not safe to try and keep them alive somewhere guarded.  Their isn't enough money/support for this either.  Very expensive, just like prisons are.  

There are places, but they're few and far between.  Best Friends took a group of the Michael Vick dogs considered most dangerous/most damaged/worst potential to rehabilitate, with the stipulation by court that one of the dogs never be adopted, but live at Best Friends until death.  Best Friends had the time and resources, along with the judge's brilliant decision to force Vick to put money (I think two million dollars) in trust for the care of all the dogs rescued from his abuse.  Best Friends ended up rehabilitating all of the dogs in their care, even the one they couldn't place for adoption.  One of the best parts of this sanctuary, is dogs live in small groups with other dogs they're compatible with.  So they were able to rehabilitate dogs who lived to kill other dogs, into peacefully coexisting with their fellow canines.  And since dogs are social animals, this relieves a great deal of the stress that most shelter dogs experience.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:57 PM, Giselle said:

All this reminds me of the woman who was mauled to death several years ago in San Francisco. Two married lawyers were keeping two dogs for a convict in prison, I believe they were bred and trained to be guard dogs. The woman let the dogs out into the shared hallway of their apartment building where the two dogs killed the victim. The woman got a really long prison sentence and I believe she is still incarcerated.

The dogs were Presa Canarios.   The two attorneys adopted a prisoner in his thirties, and he was a white supremacist breeding these dogs for fighting rings.  The victim was named Diane Whipple, and the story is beyond horrific.  The female attorney had the care of the dogs when they killed the victim.  The worst part for me - when the attorney finally gained control of the dogs, she led them into her apartment and closed the door  Did not call 911, did not attempt to help the victim.  The victim had been bitten over seventy times, had all of her clothes torn off, and had actually managed to crawl into her apartment.   She was terrified of those dogs and had gotten her keys into her door and almost gotten inside before they reached her.  It's quite possible the male did the entire attack, but the female was euthanized as well.  Both attorneys were found guilty which was a huge deal at the time - the husband wasn't even home when it happened.

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 0:40 PM, Giselle said:

I was off reading other articles and came back and amended my post to say if she was aware of the dog being there or if she was present before reading more previous posts here. I will further amend my post.

Glad to see that apparently she was away at the time of the crime. We don't know if Chad when living with her has brought the dog over before or if Kyle was aware of it or if they still owned the dog.  I can't see her allowing Kingsley on her property in any way shape or form. 

She still needs to be held partially responsible because it happened in her home. Knowing that Kim and Chad are irresponsible addicts with psychological issues and lack of good judgement she should have never let them in her home unsupervised. She is lucky the woman wasn't killed.

But is it a fact that Chad is an "irresponsible addict with psychological issues and lack of good judgment"?  He's experienced mental illness, but I don't remember hearing what you're describing.  I'm not ready to dismiss him as an irresponsible addict lacking in good judgment yet, but I'm willing to change my mind if anyone provides me links contradicting me.  If you're specifically referring to the description of Chad allegedly releasing Kingsley from his room, thus actively triggering an attack, that seems to be unclear.  If Chad felt he was in danger locked in a room with Kingsley, I'm not sure I can blame him for saving himself.  It's possible he attempted to exit the room and Kingsley got past him.  Regardless, it sounds like the stylist was safe hiding in a bathroom until reassured of her safety by Kim.

It's just difficult to determine Chad's culpability until more info is released.  At this point, I'm holding Kim 100% liable and hope the stylist gets a good settlement from Kyle's insurance.  Having been victimized herself, I just don't see Kyle trying to fight or badmouth the victim.  A huge settlement with a NDA seems to be a slam-dunk.   Suing the owner of the dog and the owner of the property seems obvious, but including Chad hints that she's looking for the Davis deep pockets.  I'm withholding my thoughts on Chad until I learn more.  Hopefully his father steps up to handle his legal part.

• Love 4

At this point, I'm holding Kim 100% liable and hope the stylist gets a good settlement from Kyle's insurance. 

Unfortunately I do think the fallout from this attack affects Kyle.  A woman was seriously injured (reportedly) and it happened on Kyle's property and she's getting sued.  As of right now we don't know what Kyle's involvement or knowledge was but enough of Kyle's unhealthy relationship with Kim has been on the show to know that anything's possible.  Kyle recently said she thinks the show is good for Kim but if Bravo is going to continue bringing Kim on with Kyle I think that some of her train wreck of a life needs to be part of the story.  I don't want to see just a glossed over version of the sister's relationship.  That's not honest and it's beyond boring.  Actually, I would love it if Kyle was the "star" this season like LisaV was last season.  Kyle's been trying to keep under the radar the past few seasons and Lisa has been taking the brunt of the drama for too long imo. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zulualpha said:

Unfortunately I do think the fallout from this attack affects Kyle.  A woman was seriously injured (reportedly) and it happened on Kyle's property and she's getting sued.  As of right now we don't know what Kyle's involvement or knowledge was but enough of Kyle's unhealthy relationship with Kim has been on the show to know that anything's possible.  Kyle recently said she thinks the show is good for Kim but if Bravo is going to continue bringing Kim on with Kyle I think that some of her train wreck of a life needs to be part of the story.  I don't want to see just a glossed over version of the sister's relationship.  That's not honest and it's beyond boring.  Actually, I would love it if Kyle was the "star" this season like LisaV was last season.  Kyle's been trying to keep under the radar the past few seasons and Lisa has been taking the brunt of the drama for too long imo. 

I don't think I can watch if this story is covered.  It's just too disturbing. 

• Love 1

I have to wonder if Kyle is thinking more about Kim earning some money to pay her/Kingsley's victims the money for their medical bills, otherwise I can't understand why Kyle would say the show is good for Kim. We all know, we have all seen with our own eyes, that doing this show is not good for Kim in any way. She just can't handle the pressure or the scrutiny that being on this show brings.  

I do agree that if they bring Kim back in way, full HW or FOH, they need to be honest about everything, including Kim dragging Kyle into her Kingsley mess again and Kim's still unresolved court mess. They can't keep pretending that these issues don't exist on camera, we, the viewing audience, know far too much because so much has played out in the press. Kyle needs to decide, if she encourages production to bring Kim back or Kim to come back, then she has to let Kim stand or fall on her own. No more protecting her, no more shielding her from the truth.

Oh, and while I am at it, they need to expose more of the real lives of Eileen/Rinna, not the official press releases from the soaps/QVC bits we are getting.

• Love 3

Kyle has been sayingthe the show is good for Kim for years. Is it possible that the quote is just being re-used? I ask because I haven't read or seen anything really new from Kyle since this latest attack. She tweeted not to believe everything you read, but she has been very quiet lately, with good reason since I would assume she is listening to her lawyers.

I'm also curious about where this attack happened in the filming timeline since Kyle was on WWHL the day of the attack and then out of the country and then at Coachella, so I wonder if any of this would have even been on the production radar during filming.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

Kyle has been sayingthe the show is good for Kim for years. Is it possible that the quote is just being re-used? I ask because I haven't read or seen anything really new from Kyle since this latest attack. She tweeted not to believe everything you read, but she has been very quiet lately, with good reason since I would assume she is listening to her lawyers.

I'm also curious about where this attack happened in the filming timeline since Kyle was on WWHL the day of the attack and then out of the country and then at Coachella, so I wonder if any of this would have even been on the production radar during filming.

Kyle gave an interview to E a few days ago Where she said she thinks and hopes Kim will be back. And "It gives her purpose and accountability and somewhere to be every day," she added. "I feel like it was a good thing for my sister.

• Love 3

Kyle, or rather, Mrs Mauricio Umansky, is worth tens of millions of dollars, and Mauricio is gonna make a shitload more. The BH women don't need the money, and they usually already have entertainment industry connections, it's strange that we don't see more of them walk. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Lipo is purely for sculpting.  Weight loss is negligible, and temporary.

Not exactly.  Lipo removes fat rolls.  In fact, Kyle specified in an interview that she got the lipo because of a roll of fat in her stomach.  It sucks out fat.  

22 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Kyle, or rather, Mrs Mauricio Umansky, is worth tens of millions of dollars, and Mauricio is gonna make a shitload more. The BH women don't need the money, and they usually already have entertainment industry connections, it's strange that we don't see more of them walk. 

The only reason they stay is because of the fame.  Kyle and Kim had legitimate careers, but no one wanted to hire them these days.  I remember a few Hollywood specials on A&E, on Paris Hilton and Kyle was ALWAYS giving interviews.  She's a famewhore!  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Not exactly.  Lipo removes fat rolls.  In fact, Kyle specified in an interview that she got the lipo because of a roll of fat in her stomach.  It sucks out fat.  

Which as I said, is sculpting with negligible weight loss.  Where's the disagreement?

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 1:41 PM, Almost 3000 said:

Until it magically appears on your back. (yes, really)

Same thing happens with a tummy tuck. A family friend had one and besides back fat she also got a bigger butt, thighs and boobs when she put on 20 pounds.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, izabella said:

What?  Lipo means if you gain weight, you start to gain it in places other than where you were lipo'd or tucked?  Yeesh.  Fat cells are Determined!

Yes. Basically since fat can't come back in the area that was lipo'd it shows up in other parts of the body. 

• Love 3

Shouldn't we be hearing a burble about this years Kingsley's love bite attack? It's almost been 30 days. Someone here said that Kyle, Kim and the others named have 30 days to respond to the lawsuit.

Or, thinking about it, they could have just quietly settled to make her go away. Mmmmm.

Just curious. 

We'll see.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Shouldn't we be hearing a burble about this years Kingsley's love bite attack? It's almost been 30 days. Someone here said that Kyle, Kim and the others named have 30 days to respond to the lawsuit.

Or, thinking about it, they could have just quietly settled to make her go away. Mmmmm.

Just curious. 

We'll see.

Neither Kyle or Kim have said squat on SM about the dog or this latest attack. I wonder if we will hear about it on the show though as they are currently filming and were filming when the lawsuit was filed.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, izabella said:

I still want to know what happened with Kim's court ordered community labor.  Did she do it?

I couldn't find anything, not 1 word about it. Brandi did claim that Kim had knee replacement in June (I think), so the court date may have been postponed once again.

• Love 1

Kyle Richards was on Hollywood Medium, where Tyler Henry "channeled" Big Kathy to give Kyle permission to stop enabling Kim: http://m.eonline.com/shows/hollywood_medium/news/782943/kyle-richards-late-mom-tells-her-to-let-go-of-the-responsibility-she-feels-for-sister-kim-watch-her-break-down-in-tears

"She understands your sister more because she understands herself more. And she understands your sister's psychology a little bit more now that your mom's been able to go through a transition and understand some elements of her life and the things that she dealt with. So that's a burden that she wants you to be able to let go of and not feel like you to have to, you know, hold on to in any way."

• Love 1

Whatever Kyle had to pay to get Tyler to say that was worth it. 

Seriously. And got her famewhorey hunger pangs addressed, too. When does Celeb Apprentice  begin? Kyle's payroll peeps will be busier than usual trying to get her mug out there in ways that seems totally random and oops-there-she-is.

Edited by steelcitysister
Stuff
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Seriously. And got her famewhorey hunger pangs addressed, too. When does Celeb Apprentice  begin? Kyle's payroll peeps will be busier than usual trying to get her mug out there in ways that seems totally random and oops-there-she-is.

Didn't realize how fame-whor-y she is until I saw her on the DailyMail.  Any celebrity on the DailyMail is paying to be on there.  There is never any worthy gossip, it is just like, here is this person shopping.  And the celeb is smiling and looking friendly. 

Do these celebrities know that we know? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

Didn't realize how fame-whor-y she is until I saw her on the DailyMail.  Any celebrity on the DailyMail is paying to be on there.  There is never any worthy gossip, it is just like, here is this person shopping.  And the celeb is smiling and looking friendly. 

Do these celebrities know that we know? 

I imagine some of these D-level twits, like Bethenny and LVP, know and accept it as The Reality Game. Others truly think we are fascinated by watching them feed a meter or reading their inane quips. I'd put Kyle in the latter group.

• Love 2
On 7/11/2016 at 8:27 PM, steelcitysister said:

I've seen it all 3 ways. Here's one for you:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/tag/paige-sanderson

Kingsley in the image looks so ....

I know I am late to responding to this, but one of my friends used to work as a legit celebrity stylist - he is the one who created Adele's look, he is the one who made the Olsen twins into fashion icons, he has worked with the Jonas brothers, Neil Diamond, tons of celebrities. Anyhow, I just googled him and nothing came up about his styling. Just his instagram account, which is personal and not about work. So, I don't think it means much that there isn't much of an internet trail for this woman.

• Love 6
On 8/3/2016 at 10:40 AM, WireWrap said:

Neither Kyle or Kim have said squat on SM about the dog or this latest attack. I wonder if we will hear about it on the show though as they are currently filming and were filming when the lawsuit was filed.

If this happened during the filming we will see it!  Do you think Bravo will not insist?!  And that is why no one is mentioning it on SM.  Bravo probably gave them a gag order on discussing it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

If this happened during the filming we will see it!  Do you think Bravo will not insist?!  And that is why no one is mentioning it on SM.  Bravo probably gave them a gag order on discussing it.

The actual attack happened before filming began but the lawsuit was filed during filming. If Kyle doesn't address it, we should at least see/notice a change in her demeanor.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

The actual attack happened before filming began but the lawsuit was filed during filming. If Kyle doesn't address it, we should at least see/notice a change in her demeanor.

Damn.  I was hoping for something more dramatic.  Her lawyer will definitely not allow her to talk about it.  There will be tension with Kim and she will be on the show but  I am tired of that dynamic, as we all are.  sigh  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:20 PM, WireWrap said:

Since it doesn't involve any of the rest of the cast my guess is they won't film it.  If anyone brings it up it will probably be Rinna. . . because she cares. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Since it doesn't involve any of the rest of the cast my guess is they won't film it.  If anyone brings it up it will probably be Rinna. . . because she cares. 

AND, she is afraid of Kim! LOL I doubt they will say anything but I do think if Kim is back as a FOH, we might see some new tension between her/Kyle around the time they were both served with the lawsuit papers. Also, I don't see Mauricio wanting to allow Kim anywhere in or near their house during filming.

• Love 3

And they're all afraid of the dog!

Or should be.

Bravo has to include some kind of No-Kingsley! contract caveat (or whatever the word is) for any eventuality. 

I feel bad for Kyle but shake my head when she shows herself to be such an enabler. The sister-bond can be tight and I bet she feels a world of hurt. And confusion. Sad.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

Just went on Estella's twitter, I didn't know she was a sex therapist!  Also she looks great, the facelift she had on the show is looking very natural and good.

Oh I just checked that out.  Oh no no no.  She doesn't look that good.  That's a whole lot of airbrushing.   Especially in Ultra HD - her hair is very brittle, and skin not so great. 

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 3:07 PM, notnowimbusy said:

Wow, I'm a little surprised - Estella Sneider - Mauricio's mother - is on CNN as an avid Trump supporter.   She was born in Mexico so I guess they got her on to get that type of viewpoint.  

I believe Kyle supports Trump, too. 

Edited by ryebread

I doubt it ryebread.  I've seen lots of photos of Kyle with present POTUS and at fund raisers for same.  And just for the record I don't think we should discuss presidential politics on this website/board.  No good can come from it.

• Love 9

It's just silly.  Nobody needs 50,000 sq feet, talk about exhausting.  Back in the olden days Kings and Queens lived in castles and palaces but they had rafts of other people, courtiers and servants etc.  living there as well.  When I see men building or buying these outlandish homes I immediately think small penis or if it's a woman (rare) I think low self esteem.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, zulualpha said:

It's just silly.  Nobody needs 50,000 sq feet, talk about exhausting.  Back in the olden days Kings and Queens lived in castles and palaces but they had rafts of other people, courtiers and servants etc.  living there as well.  When I see men building or buying these outlandish homes I immediately think small penis or if it's a woman (rare) I think low self esteem.

Don't shady foreigners buy these houses to hide money they've embezzled?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, thewhiteowl said:

Not all embezzlers are foreign, not all foreigners are shady. Just saying.

But the ones buying these houses ... There was a NYTimes article about the buyers of Mohamed's monster sized homes. 

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:21 PM, zulualpha said:

Just went on Estella's twitter, I didn't know she was a sex therapist!  Also she looks great, the facelift she had on the show is looking very natural and good.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:57 PM, notnowimbusy said:

Oh I just checked that out.  Oh no no no.  She doesn't look that good.  That's a whole lot of airbrushing.   Especially in Ultra HD - her hair is very brittle, and skin not so great. 

She is hideous looking.  I find her repulsive and the facelifts make her look worse.  She is creepy ugly.

One of the Umansky girls sadly looks a bit like her, maybe Sofia? 

31 minutes ago, thewhiteowl said:

Thanks for clearing that up. Only shady embezzlers from other countries need apply?

:-) 

I think new banking laws and changes to title insurance company oversight has made it much more difficult for a US citizen to hide their ill-gotten gains in real estate.