Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

She’s so full of it. Watching UGT yesterday and Kyle herself said when things come out in the press you should always look to see who benefits the most. 1) Kyle finally has a storyline all about HER 2) Kyle takes the attention away from Kathy’s meltdown last year 3) Mo lasts way longer than he should on DWTS 4) no one is talking about Farrah’s called-off wedding 5) this will somehow get exploited whenever his show starts up again 6) the CW girl is now referred to as the “famous”, “big star” when before this everyone was like “who” & her video was the talk of the town for a while there. 

Looks like all these rumored headlines are doing MUCH more good than harm. 

And let’s not forget one of her closest friends is Kris Jenner, who could sit a family down together and convince them that tearing themselves apart on a reality tv show will all pay off in the end, so just go for it! 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

She’s so full of it. Watching UGT yesterday and Kyle herself said when things come out in the press you should always look to see who benefits the most. 1) Kyle finally has a storyline all about HER 2) Kyle takes the attention away from Kathy’s meltdown last year 3) Mo lasts way longer than he should on DWTS 4) no one is talking about Farrah’s called-off wedding 5) this will somehow get exploited whenever his show starts up again 6) the CW girl is now referred to as the “famous”, “big star” when before this everyone was like “who” & her video was the talk of the town for a while there. 

And let’s not forget one of her closest friends is Kris Jenner, who could sit a family down together and convince them that tearing themselves apart on a reality tv show will all pay off in the end, so just go for it! 

All of this is such a great point!

I did not know that Farrah's wedding was called off.  Of course, that goes to your point that this new separation development takes the focus off anything negative.

I feel bad for Farrah.  I watched her on Mo's Netflix show, and her fiancé seemed so checked-out and uninterested in marriage to her, that I wanted to scream through the screen for Farrah to find someone worthy of her.  She's a beautiful, hard-working girl, who seems so normal, given what she's had to grow up with.

Any details on this?  Have they broken up for good?

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

All of this is such a great point!

I did not know that Farrah's wedding was called off.  Of course, that goes to your point that this new separation development takes the focus off anything negative.

I feel bad for Farrah.  I watched her on Mo's Netflix show, and her fiancé seemed so checked-out and uninterested in marriage to her, that I wanted to scream through the screen for Farrah to find someone worthy of her.  She's a beautiful, hard-working girl, who seems so normal, given what she's had to grow up with.

Any details on this?  Have they broken up for good?

Don’t know. I just remembered Kyle making such a big deal at the reunion that she just wanted her sister and Paris et al to be at “the wedding”. So I googled to see if they were and lo and behold found a few stories that said they broke up what seems like shortly after the reunion filmed. But it looked like a story that crashed and burned in the tabloids. Who knows maybe they’ll touch on it this season. I mean she brought it up a lot last year so kinda odd if it’s not mentioned now. 

• Like 3
On 10/31/2023 at 9:10 AM, hottesthw said:

Mo got kicked off DWTS Tuesday. People said he and Emma Slater didn’t look much in synch and wondered whether the rumors got into their heads. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

I think the split is real. What feels fake is that they‘ve obviously preplanned it as a storyline. It’s not that the grievances aren’t real, it’s that they’re performing them for the cameras likely after the fact. It also feels like they’re not divulging the root cause of the split so these more minor annoyances are seemingly coming out of no where and don’t fully explain what happened. 

Also, they’ve clearly given the green light to friends and family to bring up their marital issues on camera so it feels staged and inorganic. There’s no way Mauricio’s mother confronts Kyle about the tabloid rumors on the show if Kyle and Mauricio haven’t told her to do it. I doubt Dorit would bring up their issues either since Kyle could retaliate by bringing up dirt on Dorit’s marriage, which she isn’t ready to fully explore on camera yet. It would also make her a giant hypocrite for being upset with Erika for predicting the demise of her marriage if she then turned around and brought up Kyle and Mauricio’s issues without their blessing. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

https://pagesix.com/2023/11/07/entertainment/kyle-richards-doesnt-know-if-daughter-farrah-is-still-engaged/

I think the headline is misleading. Kyle doesn't say she doesn't  know if Farrah's still  engaged, she says "I don't know if she's..." and then  doesn't finish the sentence. I think she stopped herself from saying "I don't know if she's ready for it to be public" or something along those lines.

But then she tries to call her on  speakerphone while  on a podcast to ask. Mother of the Year right there.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2

This headline is misleading, as they don't have $5 billion in assets.  In the article, it says Mauricio has sold $5 billion in real estate.

Nonetheless, they still haven't filed, and there is no prenup, so it could get messy:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12721415/Kyle-Richards-Mauricio-Umanskys-5-BILLION-divorce-NO-PRENUP-Estranged-couple-separation.html

At BravoCon, Kyle did use the word "divorce", but they are still in the same house.

• Like 3

Kyle and Mauricio may loathe each other, but they are conspiring together to spin the real story - with a schedule and assigned roles to family and friends - to draw viewers to their TV shows and social media. Bravo is a PR mechanism, serving up info according to plan.

Reality TV is learning how to integrate prerecorded events (the edited show whose footage is ancient) with current real-time events (e.g., crafty comments issued at Bravocon, Instagram, etc.).

Living together is probably for Portia's sake while their attorneys wrangle out a settlement agreement, which goes to assets, custody and child support. I know many divorcing couples who lived under one roof for financial reasons and legal strategy.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

I read an article last night while looking for info as to when his show starts up again and it mentioned that his wife Kyle, who did not appear in S1 will now appear in S2. In S1 they literally filmed his firm’s office party at his house, on his patio the same night that Kyle hosted her HW party that was filmed later that night. It was IN her house but she wasn’t filmed. But now this season she’s appearing. I’m telling ya folks, it’s all fake for ratings. She can’t throw the Hilton name around anymore, her hubby is becoming more popular on his own, Michael Meyer may finally be dead for good, and Portia can most likely tie her own shoes now,  she’s gotta come up with something to remain relevant. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
13 hours ago, hottesthw said:

I read an article last night while looking for info as to when his show starts up again and it mentioned that his wife Kyle, who did not appear in S1 will now appear in S2. In S1 they literally filmed his firm’s office party at his house, on his patio the same night that Kyle hosted her HW party that was filmed later that night. It was IN her house but she wasn’t filmed. But now this season she’s appearing. I’m telling ya folks, it’s all fake for ratings. She can’t throw the Hilton name around anymore, her hubby is becoming more popular on his own, Michael Meyer may finally be dead for good, and Portia can most likely tie her own shoes now,  she’s gotta come up with something to remain relevant. 

I believe their marital trouble is real. Is it also being used for a storyline? Yes. But I don't think it was made up just for a storyline. My guess is Kyle caught him cheating before filming began. She had some kind of proof this time, so she couldn't chalk it up to rumors. She had to face it and that's why she seems so angry at him. This is just my opinion. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4
30 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I believe their marital trouble is real. Is it also being used for a storyline? Yes. But I don't think it was made up just for a storyline. My guess is Kyle caught him cheating before filming began. She had some kind of proof this time, so she couldn't chalk it up to rumors. She had to face it and that's why she seems so angry at him. This is just my opinion. 

Just quoting you because it’s the latest post with this sentiment, but I’ve seen a lot of people saying this. Why is everyone convinced that Kyle caught Mauricio cheating when the only “evidence” we’ve seen going back to this time when filmed (not currently with DWTS) is that Kyle seems to have a relationship with this young, female country singer, Morgan Wade. This relationship with Morgan was apparently also happening during this time of Kyle’s emotional/physical transformation. It seems to me she’s bitter about being stuck with Mauricio instead of running off with the woman she’s fallen in love with. I’m not saying that he couldn’t have also cheated, but why does it seem that most people are focused on making up an excuse to throw blame on Mauricio, when all evidence points to Kyle as the cheater?

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Yeah, and there have been rumors about Mauricio cheating since season 1, but never evidence of anything. People always wanted Mauricio to be a cheater. IDK if it's because he was considered the hottest husband or hatred of Kyle or both. Guilty until proven innocent isn't fair to me.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Just quoting you because it’s the latest post with this sentiment, but I’ve seen a lot of people saying this. Why is everyone convinced that Kyle caught Mauricio cheating when the only “evidence” we’ve seen going back to this time when filmed (not currently with DWTS) is that Kyle seems to have a relationship with this young, female country singer, Morgan Wade. This relationship with Morgan was apparently also happening during this time of Kyle’s emotional/physical transformation. It seems to me she’s bitter about being stuck with Mauricio instead of running off with the woman she’s fallen in love with. I’m not saying that he couldn’t have also cheated, but why does it seem that most people are focused on making up an excuse to throw blame on Mauricio, when all evidence points to Kyle as the cheater?

It struck me that she was acting out with Morgan in response to Mauricio cheating. She may have cheated too, but there have been rumors about him for years. 

• Like 6
14 hours ago, JenE4 said:

why does it seem that most people are focused on making up an excuse to throw blame on Mauricio, when all evidence points to Kyle as the cheater?

Because IMO Kyle having a lesbian affair with a young woman in her 20s is the most impossible thing to believe of all! 😄

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
On 11/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, Starlight925 said:

This headline is misleading, as they don't have $5 billion in assets.  In the article, it says Mauricio has sold $5 billion in real estate.

Nonetheless, they still haven't filed, and there is no prenup, so it could get messy:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12721415/Kyle-Richards-Mauricio-Umanskys-5-BILLION-divorce-NO-PRENUP-Estranged-couple-separation.html

At BravoCon, Kyle did use the word "divorce", but they are still in the same house.

On BravoCon Kyle used the word separation. I watched. 

18 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah, and there have been rumors about Mauricio cheating since season 1, but never evidence of anything. People always wanted Mauricio to be a cheater. IDK if it's because he was considered the hottest husband or hatred of Kyle or both. Guilty until proven innocent isn't fair to me.

Yes, there are rumors about Mauricio since the beginning of the show. Nothing was proven because there was most probably nothing, and some people were jealous of Mo and Kyle's happy marriage. As for Kyle, she said she is just friends with the singer.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

It struck me that she was acting out with Morgan in response to Mauricio cheating. She may have cheated too, but there have been rumors about him for years. 

Kyle said she is just friends with the singer (on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live). And that her, the woman, and Teddi were hanging out, and she was managing her career from one point on. 

As for Mauricio, there was never any proof of cheating, and in our times everything gets exposed immediately. But it’s possible something changed recently.

21 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I don't think there is evidence Kyle had a relationship with the women other than friendship. She said herself they were friends on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live last week. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’m surprised that Kyle is not weepier about all this.

This is the number one reason I stand firm in calling BS on the separation. Kyle would have drowned the entire cast and crew with her tears by now, if it were true - ESPECIALLY after filming a scene involving their girls.

Andy asked her on WWHL how she felt after seeing the pics of Mo holding hands with his former dance partner and she said (tearlessly), “well, it hurts my feelings, I’m not gonna lie” or something very similar to that - I may not be remembering verbatim.   It was the exact opposite of what any long term viewers would expect to see and hear from Kyle in reaction to such a pic.   I just don’t think Kyle would be able to stifle the true emotion that such a photo would undoubtedly stir up.   

UNLESS…there’s a much different story behind a “split” than the one they’ve put out to the public.  

Edited by CallmeCray
Because I have issues
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm getting daily commercials on cable on nearly every channel of Kyle and Mau hocking an essential oil diffuser.

Someone's timing is off. If this is targeted advertising, as I'm sure it is, then they've never been apart or are just great friends trying to make a quick buck. Either way, it's off putting for both 'products'.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
23 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

I'm getting daily commercials on cable on nearly every channel of Kyle and Mau hocking an essential oil diffuser.

Someone's timing is off. If this is targeted advertising, as I'm sure it is, then they've never been apart or are just great friends trying to make a quick buck. Either way, it's off putting for both 'products'.

Those commercials have aired for a while, much longer than word of their split. But it’s curious how they’re being seen more often now that the split has been in the forefront. Kinda like someone planned this all out to keep herself relevant. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I have heard that Ozempic can decrease desire for alcohol. My sister-in-law is on it. She and her husband were heavy drinkers and have gone to almost zero alcohol. I've heard others say you don't crave sweets or alcohol. I was on a YouTube board about it one day and a lot of people were saying this. 

I don't know if this is the case with Kyle. Maybe she doesn't want the calories from alcohol, so she stopped drinking as part of her fitness regime. 

I think she's sad over the breakdown of her relationship with Mauricio. She's been with him a long time. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Found it funny the other day when the air freshener commercial came on and it was just Mo. Mo sitting at his kitchen island enjoying the refreshing hotel-quality fragrance — without his wife.

I would think not many people outside of Bravoworld know who the hell he is, much less why he’s selling room atomizers. Is he getting that famous from DWTS? 

It was just weird. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
11 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Found it funny the other day when the air freshener commercial came on and it was just Mo. Mo sitting at his kitchen island enjoying the refreshing hotel-quality fragrance — without his wife.

I would think not many people outside of Bravoworld know who the hell he is, much less why he’s selling room atomizers. Is he getting that famous from DWTS? 

It was just weird. 

I feel like there's a similar commercial floating around, but with Scott Disick instead.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
17 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I feel like there's a similar commercial floating around, but with Scott Disick instead.

There is.  He comes off (to me) as off-putting. And manspreads.  I can't see either commercial ... with Mauricio or Scott ... making anyone want to buy the product.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Kemper said:

There is.  He comes off (to me) as off-putting. And manspreads.  I can't see either commercial ... with Mauricio or Scott ... making anyone want to buy the product.

But the thing is is the product is good, I have walked thru hotels that have that sort of scent thing and the lobbys smell amazing. Sure the spokespeople leave a little to be desired but the product is effective...expensive but effective.

I do think it's funny that Mo, Kyle and Scott are the spokespeople and Bravo watchers are their target market.  I am surprised they didn't tap in to Heather Dubrow, after all she is the one that had the Four Seasons lobby in her home.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

But the thing is is the product is good, I have walked thru hotels that have that sort of scent thing and the lobbys smell amazing. Sure the spokespeople leave a little to be desired but the product is effective...expensive but effective.

I do think it's funny that Mo, Kyle and Scott are the spokespeople and Bravo watchers are their target market.  I am surprised they didn't tap in to Heather Dubrow, after all she is the one that had the Four Seasons lobby in her home.

Heather would not dare promote someone else’s product. But if this catches on, look for Consult Beaute to come up with its own line of home items. 

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Heather would not dare promote someone else’s product. But if this catches on, look for Consult Beaute to come up with its own line of home items. 

The Dubrow Air Freshener that makes you look younger, skin brightener, hair conditioner and meal replacement scent.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The Dubrow Air Freshener that makes you look younger, skin brightener, hair conditioner and meal replacement scent.

I don’t even know whom you are talking about, but you’re making me laugh!

(I watch RHoNY, RHoBH And Vanderpump Rules. I suspect this is about the Orange County woman.)

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don’t even know whom you are talking about, but you’re making me laugh!

(I watch RHoNY, RHoBH And Vanderpump Rules. I suspect this is about the Orange County woman.)

Terry and Heather Dubrow started this Home Shopping Network side gig “Consult Beaute” several years ago. It was part of her story. It initially featured skin care products but now has dietary supplements. Branching out into aromatherapy would be logical for them. She used to appear on the program too, but for a long time now it’s just been him.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I suspect this is about the Orange County woman.)

She is in fact an OC HW, she and her plastic surgeon husband love to put their names on products that may or may not do what they promise and she is very thin so I am thinking she may eat air, lol.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What is funny is I have never been to a hotel and said, wow, it smells wonderful in here.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
On 11/29/2023 at 8:52 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Especially a meal replacement scent if this is a Heather Dubrow product.

On 11/27/2023 at 2:44 PM, RoseAllDay said:

It was just weird. 

The scent diffuser commercial was with Kyle and Mo for a long time, then with Mo only, and then back to both of them.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
On 11/21/2023 at 8:10 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I have heard that Ozempic can decrease desire for alcohol. My sister-in-law is on it. She and her husband were heavy drinkers and have gone to almost zero alcohol. I've heard others say you don't crave sweets or alcohol. I was on a YouTube board about it one day and a lot of people were saying this. 

I don't know if this is the case with Kyle. Maybe she doesn't want the calories from alcohol, so she stopped drinking as part of her fitness regime. 

I think she's sad over the breakdown of her relationship with Mauricio. She's been with him a long time. 

That's the objective of taking (injecting) Ozempic, or the other brands of the medication. It's for type 2 diabetes (taken off label by people who want to lose weight), and it decreases cravings including alcohol craving. It also suppresses one's appetite, and changes one's metabolism. 

• Like 2

Loving the dueling Aroma 360 commercials on Bravo just now. The first had Kyle, with Mo briefly in the background before being roughly edited out, followed by one with Mo by himself.

I bet Aroma 360 is really reconsidering its marketing strategy right now…

2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Especially a meal replacement scent if this is a Heather Dubrow product.

The scent diffuser commercial was with Kyle and Mo for a long time, then with Mo only, and then back to both of them.

I know. See my comment above. The editing out of Mo was so clumsy that it was obvious Aroma 360 didn’t want to scrap the ad entirely.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Ah, ok. I didn't know Kyle had been in them. The only one I've seen is the Scott Disick commercial.

• Like 3