Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Why would someone who had a beef with the Newman's want to stop Austin from making his expose?

As I said in my previous post, one reason Sharon (and perhaps others who might have vented their spleen(s) about all things Newman, more correctly, all things Turd Newman, could have been cowed a wee bit later by the thought that their not-so-fond reminiscences to Austin might later be used by Turd, or in Sharon's case, Turd's knuckle-dragger son, to "take Faith permanently and irrevocably away from her". Yes, I know Faith is essentially already in George of the Jungle's custody, but a trip in front of Turd's bought judge could have any last remaining parental rights stripped clean away from her. It happened once before (back when she was displeasing GOTJ by consorting with Adam, and this well before she'd burned Turd's house down and tried to make Snowflake a non-Newman).

Human nature being what it is, the warm feelings someone with a grudge has against someone else with a grudge that they're all to happy vent about when drunk or otherwise emboldened to an eager, big-eared listener soon dissipates when presented with the prospect of blowback consequence for having "come clean". One of the reasons why Austin wanted to make his radioactive tell-all manifesto against all things about the 1%-Newman-Abbotts he hated was directly because folks like that can buy any result they want - or just about. And that would definitely include making low-lives' lives a living hell for having the temerity to burn them (and in this case Sharon being one of those as far as they're concerned).

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 5

He sure did get into that kiss. 

She is such a spoiled rotten brat. I am glad Nick finally said something to his demon child.

Interesting that he's concerned now about Faith's behavior with his current crush. Hmm. He certainly didn't seem to mind the behavior when she was acting out to Avery - but, of course, that was back in the day before he knew Sharon took his Snowflake away from him.

• Love 4

Dummer was rude to Sharon, and Noah called her out on it

I know many here have mentioned that Summer shouldn't whine about why people cheat being that if it weren't for that she wouldn't be here; I just wish NOAH would be the one to tell her just that!  I know she hates Sharon, I'm just fed up with her bad mouthing Sharon to Sharon's son!

• Love 13

I know many here have mentioned that Summer shouldn't whine about why people cheat being that if it weren't for that she wouldn't be here; I just wish NOAH would be the one to tell her just that!  I know she hates Sharon, I'm just fed up with her bad mouthing Sharon to Sharon's son!

One would think she would have a bit of respect and love for Noah seeing as how he is her brother and not speak about his mother at all in his hearing. AFAIK Noah has never been as ugly in his comments about her mother.

• Love 8

One would think she would have a bit of respect and love for Noah seeing as how he is her brother and not speak about his mother at all in his hearing. AFAIK Noah has never been as ugly in his comments about her mother.

Summer has never been about respect or treating others the way she demands.

• Love 6

Oh yes me too! You would think she would be a little bit more respectful to Noah when talking about his mother but no she is just so rude and insulting to him! I understand she is angry and will never forgive Sharon and that's fine but at least don't slam her to her son who has always been so nice to you about your bitch of a mother!!

Interesting that he's concerned now about Faith's behavior with his current crush. Hmm. He certainly didn't seem to mind the behavior when she was acting out to Avery - but, of course, that was back in the day before he knew Sharon took his Snowflake away from him.

Ha ha the way Scummer whines and cries about everything a friend of mine has started calling her Snot Flake! lol

OMG, I loved Faith in this episode, that little angel can spread the attitude like no other..I replayed her snarkiness to Sage a number of times, absolutely gratifying to watch......I love Faith, her protectiveness of her mother is a beautiful thing to see...

Faith is such an adorable child and it is perfectly normal for a little girl her age to protect her mommy and no other woman any where is ever going to be as good as mommy!She is one of my favorite characters and absolutely just brightens up the screen when she is on!

If this were real life I'd completely agree, but I'm fine with Soap Faith being a brat, especially when it involves Nick :)

Can't happen enough in my opinion. He is such a Dick!

• Love 10

No Y and R Cdn eps today and tomorrow.

But the crap doesn't start until tomorrow, why take it off today for you guys?  Will you have a show Friday?  If not, will you still be a day ahead of us, or will we be seeing the same show?  We are only missing 2 episodes, I think - Thursday and Friday.  Hell - maybe it's more - CBS makes my head hurt.  Maybe a screwdriver will make it better.  lol

• Love 3

But the crap doesn't start until tomorrow, why take it off today for you guys?  Will you have a show Friday?  If not, will you still be a day ahead of us, or will we be seeing the same show?  We are only missing 2 episodes, I think - Thursday and Friday.  Hell - maybe it's more - CBS makes my head hurt.  Maybe a screwdriver will make it better.  lol

My guess is they'll show our Monday episode on Friday instead of today, just so that the episode is not out there for that many days before airing in the US. 

Yes, we will have a Friday CDN that will be one day ahead, that's what usually happens.

• Love 3

And today was the time to do it, with Sharon strangely interacting with the Scoobies.  Dummer was rude to Sharon, and Noah called her out on it, if Mariah had been there it would have added an interesting dynamic.  Also, Sharon apologized to Dummer, but she didn't accept it, and was  more rude to her, which Mariah could have had some good snark at the both of them.

I would have loved that scene but strangely it didn't happen. It is like they are deliberately keeping them separated. Which is kind of weird since Chuck Pratt insinuated in a SID magazine article that the reason for Sharon's involvement in the Scoobies may be her trying to protect Mariah .This is so confusing to have Sharon involved this way and to have it possibly be about her daughter and then not even showing them together!

Yes, we will have a Friday CDN that will be one day ahead, that's what usually happens.

Then we will see your Friday episode next Monday!  I think! (:

Thanks for explaining - Now, you have to do a really good recap to get us pathetic U.S. people through that long week-end. Please??? 

• Love 2

Thanks for explaining - Now, you have to do a really good recap to get us pathetic U.S. people through that long week-end. Please??? 

Okay, that's a deal!

I would have loved that scene but strangely it didn't happen. It is like they are deliberately keeping them separated. Which is kind of weird since Chuck Pratt insinuated in a SID magazine article that the reason for Sharon's involvement in the Scoobies may be her trying to protect Mariah .This is so confusing to have Sharon involved this way and to have it possibly be about her daughter and then not even showing them together!

Then we will see your Friday episode next Monday!  I think! (:

So that may help explain it.  It makes no sense that Sharon was involved with Austin's murder, and not likely she would be part of his video, though it is possible.  If she learned that something happened to Austin that implicates the Scoobies, she might be snooping to find out if Noah and Mariah are in trouble/danger.  I like that  better than making her a suspect.  Next thing you know, she joins the Scoobies, just like Ben. It's a club that keeps on growing!

• Love 5

Okay, that's a deal!

So that may help explain it.  It makes no sense that Sharon was involved with Austin's murder, and not likely she would be part of his video, though it is possible.  If she learned that something happened to Austin that implicates the Scoobies, she might be snooping to find out if Noah and Mariah are in trouble/danger.  I like that  better than making her a suspect.  Next thing you know, she joins the Scoobies, just like Ben. It's a club that keeps on growing!

I know that list will probably get longer as the weeks go by up until May sweeps I suppose.I hope Sharon didn't do anything and will just be a suspect. CP asked just how far would Sharon go to protect her children so it sounds like that might be the reason she is involved. But with him who knows?

• Love 4

Sharon has very good reasons for talking to Austin, such as Victor setting up first Adam, then Sharon for murder, Sharon being sent to prison for "life" in a bs trial, the Turd gas lighting her and sabotaging her psychiatric care. She doesn't even know about him trying to get someone to switch her meds. She has even more reasons to "hate" VicTurd than Jack.

But saying anything, however true, would only inflict her with his wrath, he'd make her life hell.

I just wish everything he has done would be revealed. He brought Paul's sister (CRS her name) back to town when she sounded like she was doing so well where ever she was. (Psychiatrist who she impersonated was treating her etc.) He has been behind much of the craziness around GC. He never faced consequences for them. He's the first to blame others, the fake Jack being the 3rd or 4th doppelgänger in recent years.

One thing about Austin: Austin did a project for Joe that Joe turned around and said he didn't need it, wouldn't pay for it. I would imagine this documentary is what Joe ordered. Something like this would take a long time to do. I don't see Austin doing 2 documentaries and working as his f-i-l bartender. So maybe Joe is the killer???

Dimmer: (sorry, spell check changed D's name and I like this better) As other's pointed out, she needs to be told again she's the product of cheating. Her mother went after Dickolaus when he was married to Sharon. Again & again her father has cheated with every spouse or girlfriend. So shut up already. I think this storyline will kill the show, as if the producers haven't already.

If the show is ever cancelled, I'd love the actors just blast each other with held back truths, such as Sharon just telling each one to F off, her excuse is mental illness but what's yours? But she never mentions the gas lighting, the set up for murder etc.

• Love 8

One would think she would have a bit of respect and love for Noah seeing as how he is her brother and not speak about his mother at all in his hearing

And I think Sharon the adult should have respect for Noah's sister and not do what she did. I think the adult has more responsibility on her actions than a kid. Sharon has no reason to be nice to Sharon for NO ONE. I think it would be totally unrealistic to think Summer would be respectful to Sharon .

When none of the adults show respect to anyone I again do not expect a kid too.

Faith is such an adorable child

I think she is a spoiled rotten brat..

If this were real life I'd completely agree, but I'm fine with Soap Faith being a brat, especially when it involves Nick :)

I am ok with any of the soap characters being a brat. Summer too. But I am calling it like I see it. Faith is a rotter LOL

• Love 1

I don't expect Summer to fawn all over Sharon or anything close to it, but it would behoove Summer to learn the manners and customs of the real adult world in the hopes that one day she is issued a passport to the land of grown-ups. Remember when Summer and Austin lurked outside of Sharon's cottage until Sharon drove away? The cowardly duo then hustled inside, put their feet on Sharon's furniture, and cuddle-wuddled on surfaces not rated for that sort of biohazard. Summer can always visit her little sister when she's with Nick and Nick's latest penis cozy, but no, Summer just had to be rude and crude under Sharon's roof. Sharon was not in her right mind when she supposedly switched those DNA results; Summer is in full possession of her faculties when she has her public outbursts and angrily snipes at others. She's not a kid; she's a legal adult who can lose the tantrums any day now.

I was wrong about Summer looking like an angry chicken when she thrusts her head and neck forward to deliver her spoon-sharp zingers; put a hoodie on her and she's like a coked up cobra.

• Love 13

I don't expect Summer to fawn all over Sharon or anything close to it, but it would behoove Summer to learn the manners and customs of the real adult world in the hopes that one day she is issued a passport to the land of grown-ups. Remember when Summer and Austin lurked outside of Sharon's cottage until Sharon drove away? The cowardly duo then hustled inside, put their feet on Sharon's furniture, and cuddle-wuddled on surfaces not rated for that sort of biohazard. Summer can always visit her little sister when she's with Nick and Nick's latest penis cozy, but no, Summer just had to be rude and crude under Sharon's roof. Sharon was not in her right mind when she supposedly switched those DNA results; Summer is in full possession of her faculties when she has her public outbursts and angrily snipes at others. She's not a kid; she's a legal adult who can lose the tantrums any day now.

I was wrong about Summer looking like an angry chicken when she thrusts her head and neck forward to deliver her spoon-sharp zingers; put a hoodie on her and she's like a coked up cobra.

To the bolded, Summer is not and has never been in full possession of her faculties - not sure they are even in place. I agree with the entire post AND that last line is a full-on beauty.  

• Love 8

I don't expect Summer to fawn all over Sharon or anything close to it, but it would behoove Summer to learn the manners and customs of the real adult world in the hopes that one day she is issued a passport to the land of grown-ups.

Actually, I do expect Dummer to fawn over Sharon. Didn't Sharon save her life when she overdosed on pills?* If someone saved my life then I would be grateful to that person everyday because if it wasn't for them, I would be dead. Summer is the worst, the absolute worst. Yes, Sharon changed the paternity results but no one was physically hurt and Sharon wasn't in her right mind. So poor Dummer had two Dads giving her anything she wanted for a year. Yeah, that must have been rough.

A coked up cobra. LOL. That is perfect.

*I wasn't watching the show then but I remember reading about it here. If I'm wrong then someone please correct me.

Edited by Desperately Random
  • Love 9

NinjaPenguins quote

Nick and Nick's latest penis cozy,

I will never knit or crochet again.....

movinon quote

Summer is not and has never been in full possession of her faculties - not sure they are even in place.

I can't believe she survived the peanut butter coma and subsequent European Clinic-special teachers/training without any after effects.  Where did she go-Lourdes?  Rather see the family dealing with special Summer than shallow Summer.

• Love 6

Okay, so I was wrong about Sharon.  It turns out, she did get interviewed by Austin for his documentary, and she says she did it as a favour to Summer, as she was helping Austin.  I guess she thought Dummer might warm up to her.  However, Sharon didn't realize that the doc was a smear on the Abbott/Newmans, and in her still fragile state, he revved her up by his aggressive and leading questions and she said nasty (but true, I bet!) things about Nick. She regretted it as she realized it would hurt Nick and affect her chances re custody.  This is what she essentially reveals to the Scoobies minus Kev/Mariah/Abby, and then later to Mariah who she meets up with at her house (along with Kevin, and they are there looking for Mariah's phone charger--she must have a hell of a battery!).  Sharon acknowledges that she hasn't seen much of Mariah since the custody hearing, and apologizes to her.  They bond.  Mariah makes her a cup of tea, heavy on the Scotch. (There were a few scenes with Kevin and Mariah, and they are pretty cute together and not sappy.)

We see more flashbacks of shit we never saw happen, where Sharon confronts Austin about the documentary and that she wants him to not use her stuff, and he is mean and snarly towards her.  Meanwhile, back Scooby headquarters, Dummer and Kyle are convinced that Sharon has plenty of motive to kill Austin, and concoct a story that the reason Sharon was driving around on V-Day with Faith in the blizzard was because she went to the cabin and killed Austin.  Noah is appalled at these accusations.  No one seemed to apply any logic, such as, where was Faith during the murder of Austin, and how did Sharon manage to stuff Austin into the cupboard, if they concluded that Dummer and Abby couldn't.  Dummer is out for blood.  She gets more and more unlikable but what really pissed me off is what they are doing to Kyle.  He has become quite the asshole and I want Noah to punch him.

The other Scooby member Abby is caught hugging Ben when Victoria shows up, and it is all awkward but basically it is smoothed over.  Weird moment when Vicky suggests she get Pricktor to arrange for 24 hour bodyguard for Abby, and Ben protests vehemently with a weak excuse as to why he didn't think it was a good idea.  So they are making Ben suspicious once again.  And when Ashley sees Ben and Abby together at Jabot, she has a little flashback montage of early suspicions of Ben by Abby, and then the shower sex, and other suspicions, and she confronts him.  He vehemently denies boinking Abby and says he is just protecting her, even if he never liked her one little bit before.  She seems to buy this.  Also we hear that Pricktor has pulled the Brash and Sassy relaunch from the market, and Ashley doesn't care why, she is full steam ahead on Hex.  The actual product Hex arrives in fancy bottles in fancy boxes ready for distribution, and Abby says now she needs to go do her job of marketing the product--HAHAHAHA!  I guess they don't think any of their viewers understand that IRL the marketing would already have happened/be happening.  It was cute, how dumb they think we are.

And we get a little insight into Pricktor's plans, it turns out he wants to take over Jabot.  However, Jabot is in the best financial shape it has ever been, worth more than ever.  We know this because a) Jack tells Pricktor near the end of the show when Pricktor shows up at his house to say he wants to buy the company, and b) because super corporate spy Vicky has done an exhaustive spy job and gone behind every firewall and read every corporate document and financial report and she can confidently report this to Pricktor. (Whose response is that weird drunk looking grin that EB uses when he pretends to be acting.)  I guess Vicky fit in all of this corporate espionage between christenings, V-Day crises, worrying about Drinki, and taking care of her kids.  I know I saw her peek at the cover page of a file once in the lab.  

At the beginning of the ep, Pricktor is back in the confessional, which I think is at the hospital chapel, unless this is a different one.  He tells whoever the mystery person on the other side is, that "everything has been put in motion" and "we have had a few setbacks but now we can proceed" and "I hope you are ready to do your work", and "I hope Jagabbit is ready".  Later in the ep, Pricktor continues, mumbles something and then says:  "this is not without risk" blah blah danger blah blah, and  "Kelly Andrews has done her part, now it's your turn--Jagabbit's life will never be the same".  And yes, he says Kelly's full name.

Phyllis had a nightmare that whackjob Kelly stabs her, and then Phyllis wakes up and Jack arrives.  Then she and Jack talk, and he tells her that a woman that looks like Kelly boarded a plane to Abu Dhabi.  And then later they find out that Kelly has eluded the authorities there.  Seriously, folks?  And Jack and Phyllis also talk about their wedding, and this part is boring so I didn't pay any attention.  (I noticed in this episode that Phyllis has very black eyes, like characters in scary movies--I am sure that is a coincidence.)

The previews got cut off by my PVR, but it looked Hillary, more of the same, and Cricket outraged that Drinki will get off thanks to Pricktor.

*edited because I had Jack marrying Kelly!

Edited by bannana
  • Love 11

Fantastic recap, bannana, just like you promised.  I stayed up to read it, even though I am possibly inebriated, from only 2 screwdrivers, but I think I forgot to eat.  This show is driving me crazy, and I may need to take a break because I can't afford the vodka is requires to watch it. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us.

• Love 9

Fantastic recap, bannana, just like you promised.  I stayed up to read it, even though I am possibly inebriated, from only 2 screwdrivers, but I think I forgot to eat.  This show is driving me crazy, and I may need to take a break because I can't afford the vodka is requires to watch it. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us.

It is hit and miss for me, but when I can, I will happily give a recap, movinon.  I crazily was excited that the show was back after two days off (hanging my head in shame).

I realized I left out some good stuff like Sharon telling Mariah she would have done ANYTHING to stop Austin!  Guess I already wrote that off as a red herring/false lead so forgot to include it!  I am intrigued by this Pricktor stuff.  I hate to allow myself to get sucked into one of his storylines, but I am intrigued, and I like a mystery (not a reliquary mystery, but a real mystery).

• Love 6

I don't expect Summer to fawn all over Sharon or anything close to it, but it would behoove Summer to learn the manners and customs of the real adult world in the hopes that one day she is issued a passport to the land of grown-ups.

Why? When so many of the adults have NO manners.. why should Summer show manners to the witch who fucked with her paternity. There is no way if it was Sharon's kids paternity that was messed with that they would not get a free pass. Summy gets a free pass from me for hating on Sharon.. it totally makes sense.

If someone saved my life then I would be grateful to that person everyday because if it wasn't for them, I would be dead.

Phyllis saved Sharon's life. So you expect her to fawn all over Phyllis? or does it only work when it is not Sharon? LMAO

Phyllis had a nightmare that whackjob Kelly stabs her, and then Phyllis wakes up and Jack arrives.  Then she and Jack talk, and he tells her that a woman that looks like Kelly boarded a plane to Abu Dhabi.  And then later they find out that Kelly has eluded the authorities there.  Seriously, folks?  And Jack and Kelly also talk about their wedding, and this part is boring so I didn't pay any attention.  (I noticed in this episode that Phyllis has very black eyes, like characters in scary movies--I am sure that is a coincidence.)

Phyllis is acting like such a whimp, hiding behind and clinging to Jack, terrified that Kelly is free and coming to get her, I love how Kelly has her cowering in corners, terrified of her own shadow, she is just a big mouth with nothing to back it up....silly creature...

• Love 6

she has to be the most annoying character ever to grace a soap opera...her whiny spoiled complaining attitude is like nails on a chalkboard...Phyllis and Nick sure did that one no favors in her upbringing, rude, obnoxious, overbearing, and just plain nasty...it is as though she was taught absolutely nothing to prepare her for adulthood...a waste of space..

• Love 15

she has to be the most annoying character ever to grace a soap opera...her whiny spoiled complaining attitude is like nails on a chalkboard...Phyllis and Nick sure did that one no favors in her upbringing, rude, obnoxious, overbearing, and just plain nasty...it is as though she was taught absolutely nothing to prepare her for adulthood...a waste of space..

This x 1000 and dipped in gold.

• Love 7

Summer is welcome to wallow in her hatred of Sharon all she likes. Feelings are feelings, after all. I'm sure that year of not being Donkey Kong Jr. was trying indeed, and having a rent-free condo bestowed upon her was like salt in the wound. It's true that some adults in Genoa City have no manners; Billy and Nick are the worst offenders. Adam is also an entitled, boundary-crossing douche. But I don't think every adult has such poor manners that Summer couldn't accidently absorb some through osmosis. Even Jack and Victor will, in public, attempt to put a veneer of class over their exchanges, and I think it's been a while since either acted like a fuckwit in the other's home.

Now if y'all will excuse me, I must go rinse my mouth out with Nikki's vodka. I said something semi-nice about Victor, and it tastes bad.

Whew. That was bracing. Anywho, I love how Summer fixates on one murder suspect until the next shiny object catches her eye. "Abby killed him, that slut! Stitch killed Austin! No, no, no! Sharon killed him because she's crazy and Mariah is mean and orange fluff!" During Austin's next decoded video, Summer will spot a stray dog in the background and force Kyle to take it to the shelter for a stern interrogation involving a squeaky duck and Beggin' Strips.

• Love 17

Phyllis saved Sharon's life. So you expect her to fawn all over Phyllis? or does it only work when it is not Sharon? LMAO

When did that happen? (I've taken some long breaks from the show.)

And even if it did, you don't see Sharon being obnoxious and rude to Phyllis every chance she gets do you? No, not like Dummer is to Sharon. I actually think Sharon is nicer to Phyllis than most women would be under the same circumstances. Phyllis is the woman who had an affair with her husband and got knocked up. All while Sharon was grieving the loss of her daughter. I'm not even going to go into all the other nasty stunts that Phyllis has done to Sharon. It would take too long.. I think Sharon has been a saint with how she has treated (and still treats) Phyllis but that's Sharon. She has always been kind-hearted  and forgiving.

• Love 9

Phyllis is the woman who had an affair with her husband and got knocked up. All while Sharon was grieving the loss of her daughter.

And why, pray tell, is this all Phyllis's fault? Wasn't Sharon's husband the one who willingly engaged in the affair with Phyllis? Phyllis wasn't the one chasing Nick around. Nick was the one who became fascinated with Daniel's mother and began sniffing around at every opportunity. Nick chased after Phyllis. Why is it that all the hatred about their adulterous behavior seemingly results in total amnesia about how this came about? Nick remains blameless in this. It's all that temptress Phyllis's fault. Why is that? Oh. Let me answer that. It's because if Nick were to be held accountable for his actions, it would mean that (most women in their right minds and with a shred of self-respect or integrity) wouldn't be able to welcome him back to their open and eager arms (and legs) without feeling absolutely disgusted with themselves thereafter, and mostly because they were allowing themselves to wallow in their own self-delusion. Sometimes it's not forgiveness that's being dispensed. Sometimes "forgiveness" is a handy lie people tell themselves when they're too weak to break the chain of self-loathing that comes from allowing themselves to remain in an abusive relationship.

• Love 4

And why, pray tell, is this all Phyllis's fault? Wasn't Sharon's husband the one who willingly engaged in the affair with Phyllis?

And why, pray tell, are you even bringing Nick into this? The comments were about Summer, Phyllis and Sharon and how their past histories dictate how they should be treating each other. Nick was not part of the discussion nor was his part in the infidelity relevant to those posts.

I agree Nick was as much as fault as Phyllis but that has nothing to do with the current topic being discussed.

• Love 3

Summer is welcome to wallow in her hatred of Sharon all she likes. Feelings are feelings, after all. I'm sure that year of not being Donkey Kong Jr. was trying indeed, and having a rent-free condo bestowed upon her was like salt in the wound.

Wow what tough year that was for Stupor Daffy! 

Ultimately it's on Jack and Donkey Kong (bwhahaha!) They should have obtained conclusive confirmation after Phylthy squirted out Dummer in that elevator.

• Love 8

Wow a Sharon sighting!  What do you know about that?  I actually have something to look forward to.  

Ninja love...please never stop posting here. ' Coked up Cobra and Donky Kong Jr.'  Good gracious....you are golden!  I've had an emotionally harrowing week but your posts never fail to make me howl. XO

• Love 8

When did that happen? (I've taken some long breaks from the show.)

And even if it did, you don't see Sharon being obnoxious and rude to Phyllis every chance she gets do you? No, not like Dummer is to Sharon. I actually think Sharon is nicer to Phyllis than most women would be under the same circumstances. Phyllis is the woman who had an affair with her husband and got knocked up. All while Sharon was grieving the loss of her daughter. I'm not even going to go into all the other nasty stunts that Phyllis has done to Sharon. It would take too long.. I think Sharon has been a saint with how she has treated (and still treats) Phyllis but that's Sharon. She has always been kind-hearted  and forgiving.

My memory on this is sketchy, but I think there was a drop-duster involved and Sharon and Phyllis were in the field for some reason, and Phyllis got Sharon out.  She also helped to return Faith from Ashley to Sharon and went somewhere looking for evidence to get Sharon out of jail for Skye's death, which Adam threw in the creek.  I don't know if that constitutes saving Sharon's life, but one of those is probably what Crosby is talking about.  I do agree that Sharon is never rude to Phyllis, and doesn't show any resentment toward her.  Basically, Sharon is never rude to anyone, even when she should be - however, she has more class than Summer will ever have. I still maintain that Summer is not playing with a full desk, based on the peanut butter thing, and just how she makes decisions and behaves herself in public.  I'm not implying that she's brain damaged for anything - just a little slow and doesn't work and play well with others.  I think she could use an extensive scholastic and social education.  LOL

Edited by movinon
  • Love 6

Thanks Bannana great recaps!!

So there is something up with Sharon.  She overheard the Scoobies talking about Austin's video, and then she suddenly is having a convo with them about the progress she's making re Faith with Nick.  And then she says she hopes Summer will forgive her and Dummer snarls something at her.  Clearly Sharon didn't kill Austin so not sure where this is going other than she could have said things on the video re the Newmans.  Noah does point out to Dummer that the Scoobies were also not in their right minds at the cabin, not so different from Sharon!  Dummer still thinks that Sharon had something to do with Austin's death.  Noah is worried.  They step away from their table at CL for a minute and Sharon espies the Austin laptop, which they were told to watch until Kevin returned.  Oops.  The Scoobies catch her (Kyle, Dummer, Noah) trying to swipe Austin's laptop.

Stitch and Abby have both checked into the GCAC for her protection, only now she's afraid of him.  Meanwhile Kyle is blabbing all over town about his suspicions and Kevin's discovery of the video.  He even implies to Victoria that Ben is screwing Abby.  So when Vicky walks in on them embracing at the Club, she's suspicious.  And, of interest, Victoria was reviewing a Jabot file at her house.  Hmm...

Turns out Joe was abused and he is now supporting a charity for battered women and children, somehow affiliated with Constance, and Avery is going to do his paperwork.  And Dylan walks in and of course loses his cool with Joe.  Sigh.  Avery defends Joe to Dylan.  

In other news, Faith is rude to Sage, but then Nick apologizes to her.  Sage and Nick are back on. He kisses her in public.  Isn't she a married woman?

Previews:  Vicky talking to Pricktor "you won't fight Jack for Jabot" and Pricktor says smugly he won't have to.  Ashley asks Ben if he is sleeping with Abby.  Kelly  stabs Phyllis, but that is clearly a nightmare (or dream from my perspective).

Agreed! Bananas recaps are infinitely better than watching the episode most times; thank you, Bananas.

• Love 6

Compared to about 99.99 % of the characters on the show Sharon is not rude. The writers never give Sharon a chance to come back at people that treat her rude. She should have told Avery to go take a hike when ever she accidentally bumped into her. Sharon has to suck up their rudeness and doesn't get the chance to let them have their rudeness right back!!!

• Love 13

On my screen there was numerous scenes  of Phyllis chasing Nick around....they were both equally guilty of chasing...

Yes they were on mine too. One thing I will never forget about that sickening time was Phyllis sticking her pregnant belly up in Sharon's face every chance she got with that shit eating grin on her face.

***Thanks for the great recaps Bannana!(: ***

Edited by Slowpokey
  • Love 6

Let's not forget Daffy Bummer Bullying a kid almost to suicide and then making him apologise to HER.

And driving recklessly and killing Adam and Chelsea's baby... to no --- NO recriminations. They comforted HER...may have apologised and I missed it.

NAsty little product of a extramarital couch hump...

Austin, really. Peanut butter on your woohoo and you'd have been rich. Stupid.

><><><

My guess, It's A Jackleganger in the confessional. (A confessional...really) Any other religions you can crap on, show. Maybe have Pricktor use a prayer rug as a saddle blanket when he's led around on his horse. A Yamaka drink coaster for Drunki.

• Love 12

And why, pray tell, are you even bringing Nick into this?

You brought it up in the post before hers.. so why would she not comment about your comment?

Yes they were on mine too. One thing I will never forget about that sickening time was Phyllis sticking her pregnant belly up in Sharon's face every chance she got with that shit eating grin on her face.

That was on par for when Sharon bragged to Phyllis about how good Nick was in bed.. WHILE Phyllis was married to him. I also remember Sharon  sticking her pregnant belly in Phyllis's face the whole pregnancy. So I think it goes both ways. Both women are rude to each other. Sharon sure does not get a free pass for her rudeness.

Compared to about 99.99 % of the characters on the show Sharon is not rude. The writers never give Sharon a chance to come back at people that treat her rude. She should have told Avery to go take a hike when ever she accidentally bumped into her. Sharon has to suck up their rudeness and doesn't get the chance to let them have their rudeness right back!!!

I really wish the writers would write her with more rudeness....the one fault I can find in this character is the fact that she is not rude enough...

• Love 8

My guess, It's A Jackleganger in the confessional. (A confessional...really) Any other religions you can crap on, show. Maybe have Pricktor use a prayer rug as a saddle blanket when he's led around on his horse. A Yamaka drink coaster for Drunki.

Jackleganger is great!

I've been thinking the same thing since the episode where Victor stepped out of the PortaConfessional just as Jack stepped into frame behind him... Ooh, drama.

And, dumb as I am about speculating, I like the idea of Victor pulling a move to buy Jabot and putting the Jackleganger in charge as puppet-CEO of that division of Newman Universal--it would be kind of a Victor-style plan, and soaps do front that massive-plastic-surgery twinning thing--so this wouldn't offend those who don't like the supernatural leaking into their soapsuds.

• Love 6

Let's not forget Daffy Bummer Bullying a kid almost to suicide and then making him apologise to HER.

And driving recklessly and killing Adam and Chelsea's baby... to no --- NO recriminations. They comforted HER...may have apologised and I missed it.

NAsty little product of a extramarital couch hump...

Austin, really. Peanut butter on your woohoo and you'd have been rich. Stupid.

lol some Jiff in a jiff was all he needed. Austin could have been living in the Barbie townhouse, you know the one that Jack bought for poor little put upon Daffy Sylvester (lots of Looney Tunes in that girl) with 2 dads. 

Bucky Beaver Donkey Kong Banana Peeler never would have revisited the inconclusive test results if Summer hadn't been thrusting her mammaries in Kyle's face.  The bullying, the hit and run, throwing herself at Kyle.  This was all done before her paternity was even in question, so what the excuse for Summer's hideous behavior then?

Edited by Suby
  • Love 8

I really wish the writers would write her with more rudeness....the one fault I can find in this character is the fact that she is not rude enough...

True, but then again perhaps Sharon feels that most times a person has to ignore hateful loudmouthed goons, and not even dignify their blatherings with a response  :D

• Love 6

Precisely Suby!!! HAHAHA!!! ;-D

Al Capone had a great quote about that- " Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me."

I like the one I saw on Pintrest the other night ( oh yeah, I'm THAT person ).... " Silence is better than bullshit"

• Love 6

That was on par for when Sharon bragged to Phyllis about how good Nick was in bed

I refuse to believe this. That Nick is any good in bed, I mean. I bet he uses the jackhammer technique and cries out "CHIQUITA!" when he climaxes.

Victor simply must get his claws into Jabot. His can be the face of a landmark lawsuit filed by numerous date rape victims roofied by Hex.

• Love 7

You brought it up in the post before hers.. so why would she not comment about your comment?

*Sigh* I suggest you read those posts again because again I will say that my post was about Summer, Phyllis and Sharon and how their past histories dictate how they should be treating each other. I used the example of how Phyllis cheated with Sharon's husband to explain why Sharon has every reason to be rude to Phyllis. Nothing was ever said about who was more at fault in the Phick affair because it had nothing to do with the discussion. So no, I didn't bring it up (who's fault the affair was) and I still don't understand why it was brought up by TMS in her response to my post.

• Love 4