Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

You are too kind, boes. You have taken Buttbiscuitian poetry to beautiful new levels.

I’m sure Victor will be the manly hero in Mal Young’s sordid domestic violence tale, saving his daughter from ragemonkey JT. Finally, a justified death at the hands of ol’ Cryptcrotch! Who better to be the hero than the toxic testosterone dump that once pushed a woman out of an ambulance? I wish I felt like Young’s abuse story was helpful and informative, but right now it comes across as an effort at cheap shocks. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

My favorite part is the excuse that this will "help people" so fans don't have the right to be upset. Like, this is so far from the point. We have soap characters who are rapists, serial killers, murderers, psychos WHO HAVE BEEN "REDEEMED." Soaps in 2018 are useless with lessons in justice, I'll just say that much. 

Yep. And sorry show but one PSA does not erase the disgusting fact that Mal used those scenes to shock. He can't write for shit. Forty-five-year-old powerhouse Victoria Newman gets pounded by -- and then stays with -- an ex she divorced years ago. Who pitched this? And who green lighted it???

And moreover, if this was so important, why not do it with Philly? You know, two characters where violence and destruction actually fits their characters? Yeah. 

Oh but they are so FUN and ROMANTIC and HOT and SWEET and LIGHT. You can't mess with Philly GOLD!!!! rme

Let's use JT, the guy who saved Colleen from a burning fire in one of the show's last memorable big scenes, who left GC as a law enforcement officer with his wife Mac the Good. Yep, let's have him turn into a raging woman beating asshole (with zero explanation for this transformation) and then promptly send him offscreen  (he's only here temp right?).

• Love 13
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

You are too kind, boes. You have taken Buttbiscuitian poetry to beautiful new levels.

I’m sure Victor will be the manly hero in Mal Young’s sordid domestic violence tale, saving his daughter from ragemonkey JT. Finally, a justified death at the hands of ol’ Cryptcrotch! Who better to be the hero than the toxic testosterone dump that once pushed a woman out of an ambulance? I wish I felt like Young’s abuse story was helpful and informative, but right now it comes across as an effort at cheap shocks. 

I agree that it's Mal's cheap theatrics. But AH and TL are acting the shit out of it. I don't know how they can do it.

• Love 6

I have to say that in the present world of #MeToo and the uprising against sexual harassment in the workplace, I am surprised that Y&R is going there with the story line of boss lady Nikki bedding employee Arturo. OK, not really. It is a staple of soaps, particularly where rich women go after the studly working class males. But honestly, is Arturo going to turn down his boss, and possibly lose millions of dollars worth of work? And of course, we just had a similar story line with Ashley bedding employee Ravi. It seems like the Y&R writers believe that these "older" women should be flattered at the attention of a younger man, and that makes it OK. It is too bad Y&R is stuck in the dark ages. Too bad, but not at all surprising. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, miamama said:

Oh but they are so FUN and ROMANTIC and HOT and SWEET and LIGHT. You can't mess with Philly GOLD!!!! rme

Let's use JT, the guy who saved Colleen from a burning fire in one of the show's last memorable big scenes, who left GC as a law enforcement officer with his wife Mac the Good. Yep, let's have him turn into a raging woman beating asshole (with zero explanation for this transformation) and then promptly send him offscreen  (he's only here temp right?).

Preach. 

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I agree that it's Mal's cheap theatrics. But AH and TL are acting the shit out of it. I don't know how they can do it.

I'm sure they are (I'm not watching). In fact I don't blame TL one bit if he came back solely because he would get to play this. It's a great opportunity for a soap actor. And it gives AH some meaty material too.

But this isn't Victoria and JT. Of course Mal doesn't care about the characters at all (see how he writes Phyllis and Billy as brand new characters). Which is why soaps are an almost dead genre.

This is funny.

Yep. Mal sold TL's comeback as "HERE COMES THAT FAMILIAR HOT GUY YOU LOYAL FANS LOVE" and then turned him into a wife beating rageaholic. lol.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, miamama said:

Yep. Mal sold TL's comeback as "HERE COMES THAT FAMILIAR HOT GUY YOU LOYAL FANS LOVE" and then turned him into a wife beating rageaholic. lol.

Wasn't there a rumor a while back before TL's return that they were going to do a domestic violence story with JT?  It looks like they were all over the place as to what they wanted to do with him.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, miamama said:

I'm sure they are (I'm not watching). In fact I don't blame TL one bit if he came back solely because he would get to play this. It's a great opportunity for a soap actor. And it gives AH some meaty material too.

But this isn't Victoria and JT. Of course Mal doesn't care about the characters at all (see how he writes Phyllis and Billy as brand new characters). Which is why soaps are an almost dead genre.

This is funny.

" I'm a rage-aholic! I just can't live without rage-ahol!"

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I have to say that in the present world of #MeToo and the uprising against sexual harassment in the workplace, I am surprised that Y&R is going there with the story line of boss lady Nikki bedding employee Arturo. OK, not really. It is a staple of soaps, particularly where rich women go after the studly working class males. But honestly, is Arturo going to turn down his boss, and possibly lose millions of dollars worth of work? And of course, we just had a similar story line with Ashley bedding employee Ravi. It seems like the Y&R writers believe that these "older" women should be flattered at the attention of a younger man, and that makes it OK. It is too bad Y&R is stuck in the dark ages. Too bad, but not at all surprising. 

The show also did Ashley and Ravi, Devon and Mariah, and Devon and this new girl  Simone. Yet, the only sexual harassment law suit they played were ones the audience  knew  weren't  valid:  juliet and cane and Gloria and jack. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

phuck, phuck, phuck, phuck....

dina annouced that she had lots and lots of affairs and jack IS NOT john's son....

FOAD MAL....

I really hope that Dina is either lying or mistaken, because that would suck. I can see Ashley rubbing her hands together with glee.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:

dina annouced that she had lots and lots of affairs and jack IS NOT john's son....

FOAD MAL....

LMAO. Oh, Mal.

4 hours ago, miamama said:

Of course Mal doesn't care about the characters at all (see how he writes Phyllis and Billy as brand new characters).

Did you see those GT and JT Emmy noms for that groundbreaking romcom sex? .....wait.

• Love 8

Today was the first day I watched an ep in a while, and boy was it a doozy.

• JT and Vic are engaged.  She even has her old engagement ring to celebrate with.  She wanted to get a cake to celebrate and he didn't like that idea.  WTF?  Who is this Victoriabot?
  • Prick sets up JT and lures him to the Ranch by pretending he is going on a biz trip to Chicago. JT arrives in his B & E outfit, and gets caught by Prick.  Prick takes him to his office upstairs to show him a vid of JT strangling Vic.  JT is outraged that Prick is secretly taping him in HIS HOUSE!  Really, JT?  Your house?  Oh, and at the beginning of the ep they showed post physical abuse sexy times on the sofa, so I guess Prick got to see  that as well.  Creepy as hell.  JT says Prick cannot do a thing to him, he is engaged to Vic.  Prick tells him to leave town or he will destroy his life including his relationship with Reed.  How about just arresting him for B & E?  They start fighting and for the first 99% of the fight, Prick is WINNING! HAHAHAHA.  JT actually tries to RUN AWAY and runs to the landing at the top of the stairs.  Prick comes after him and JT pushes him down the stairs.  Prick does that backward fall, like Jimmy Stewart's nightmares in Vertigo, or like Ridge falling out of the helicopter in Dubai.  You know the one.  Highly entertaining.  Prick go boom, and JT has a bloody face.  How is he going to hide that from his fiancée?
  • Meanwhile Jack gets all pissy with Ash and Abby at the manse, so he decides to take a cab to the GCAC and get drunk.  Sharon stops by and they chat about her Nick problems and he about his Prick problems.  I truly believed they were going to go upstairs for some sexy times.  Which I would not have minded.  But no, Ash shows up, ostensibly to help Jack, but he just gets more enraged and heads out to confront Prick.  Ash leaves a message for Prick on his phone that Jack is on his way and he is drunk.  Ever the helpful sis, that Ash.
  • Something mysterious is going on with Arturo because when Drinki arrives at their room at the GCAC, we see her point of view as she walks in and smiles, but we don't see him.  I am assuming he is laying in bed and she thinks he is sleeping but he is, what, dead?  Something.
  • Abby has continued exploring Dina's memories and she confesses that she was bad for John, she needed something else, and Abby thinks she is talking about Brent Davis.  Dina says John knows all about that by now, no, she is talking about little Jackie, and that John is not his father.  Abby is stunned.  Okay, if they make Prick Jack's father I may have to stop watching this show.   Please, no.

So is EB going on his annual vacation?  Can we expect a lengthy coma?

• Love 18
2 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

dina annouced that she had lots and lots of affairs and jack IS NOT john's son...

Not today, Satan. Not today.

This is like a firing offense if it turns out to be true.

• Love 15

LOL... Abby was 3D stunned.  

Dina... you're... #metoo, apparently.  

(Hi, all, it had gotten so bad I forgot it all existed... but today was... well it was in an odd way Bell-esque in its soapiness... secrets revealed, drunken public anger, fights and flights down the stairs... I had to return... but nothing makes any sense any more... it was also kind of a David Lynching...) 

So assume JT escapes, Jack shows, Victor goes coma, Jack gets charged and tried... and that's just next week as in some respects this show moves like lightning.  I also think Jack's father turns out to be... Stuart Brooks.  I know the reference to him was partly to set up the return of Lorie, but for it come from Dina... I think Jack is a Brooks.  Then again maybe he's a Trump.  Or a Daniels.  Or a Mergeron.  Who fucking knows?  This be some weird, weird shit. I cannot figure it out.

On the other hand I hope you are grateful Buttbiscuit seems to really be reduced on episodes lately. 

39 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:
2 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

dina annouced that she had lots and lots of affairs and jack IS NOT john's son...

Not today, Satan. Not today.

LOL

Mrs. John Rabbit.  

Edited by Big Blue Plate
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Okay, if they make Prick Jack's father I may have to stop watching this show.

I doubt if Prick is enough older than Jack to be his father because EB probably wouldn't allow that.

Did anything happen between Nick and Sharon?  I think she's starting to feel a little too comfy with him for them to be 'just' friends.

• Love 1

I cannot WAIT to see Paulie's Tightpockets in a bunch with Victor's coma. Can. Not. Wait!!!  Pants on backwards, hair piece ASKEW, Cricket chirping, it'll be epic!

But there can be no crime, right?  Victor has been dead for years and you can't assault a corpse......hmmm

Edited by boes
  • Love 14
29 minutes ago, Diane M said:

I doubt if Prick is enough older than Jack to be his father because EB probably wouldn't allow that.

Did anything happen between Nick and Sharon?  I think she's starting to feel a little too comfy with him for them to be 'just' friends.

Now that you mention it, there may have been a kiss.  I was only half watching that storyline.  

• Love 5
6 hours ago, DivaT said:

The show also did Ashley and Ravi, Devon and Mariah, and Devon and this new girl  Simone. Yet, the only sexual harassment law suit they played were ones the audience  knew  weren't  valid:  juliet and cane and Gloria and jack. 

None of the above pairings (with the exception of Devon and Simone because Devon should know better) really bothered me as they all had a friendship that developed before the relationship. Though in the case of Ashley and Ravi she did seem to lead him on. But I think Nikki and Arturo were hitting the sheets right after their first business meeting? Certainly putting Arturo in the position that if he is not at Nikki's beck and call, she may take away what appears to be a pretty lucrative project for him. Which is why I think this storyline in the #MeToo era is particularly odious. 

The writers certainly seemed to be implying on today's show that Victor is Jack's bio dad. At least that is what I got from it. IRL PB and EB are a dozen years apart in age but I have no idea how old Victor and Jack are. Not that that would matter to the current writers. Oh well in any case, it looks like Jack is out as CEO as I don't think he has yet changed the bylaw regarding Abbott blood. Lol. 

This show is certainly going to hell in a handbasket. What next? Arturo will be Nikki's long lost son that she didn't know existed? I know, ewwwww. But ewwwww is pretty much what I think when I watch this show now anyway. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 7

I'm hoping Dina's revelation is just Alzheimer's confusion. I know soap characters are supposed to go through a lot of adversity. But how much can one man take? Marco taking over his life and raping his wife, being tortured by Kelly, the Philly affair. If he's not John's son, I would totally understand if Jack went beserk and took out everybody in town. 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Did you see those GT and JT Emmy noms for that groundbreaking romcom sex? .....wait.

If there were Razzies for soaps, their worst couple award would be well deserved. 

Is JT going to leave Victor's almost corpse and then Jack will walk in and hopefully kick him and finish him off? Then step over his body and leave. I remember the great scene where Jack stepped over Victor's body on the floor after the Mustache had a stroke. 

Edited by babyhouseman
punctuation
  • Love 11

It would destroy Jack to find out he’s not John’s son. Absolutely destroy him. 

2 hours ago, Big Blue Plate said:

erence to him was partly to set up the return of Lorie, but for it come from Dina... I think Jack is a Brooks.  Then again maybe he's a Trump.

Oh, so there is something that could make me stop liking Jack. 

2 hours ago, boes said:

I cannot WAIT to see Paulie's Tightpockets in a bunch with Victor's coma. Can. Not. Wait!!!  Pants on backwards, hair piece ASKEW, Cricket chirping, it'll be epic!

But there can be no crime, right?  Victor has been dead for years and you can't assault a corpse......hmmm

I suppose one could be charged with defiling or desecrating a corpse, although I consider Victor pre-desecrated. But, boes, you cannot seriously think Paul would be able to get his pants on backwards. It would cut him in half! 

• Love 9

oh my god you guys, I'm laughing my ass off at this show (and myself). Thank you @bannana and @valleycliffe for sharing the Jack is not John's information because this is the only place I could have read it and retained my sanity. I literally had not given a shit about this show for weeks and then I was prepping for a colonoscopy this week (tmi? We're all good friends here, right?) and I needed a distraction from the concoction you have to drink and what it does to you so I peeked into the Twitter #YR hashtag and saw the wife beating story and HAD to come here.

And this is what I get!!!!! I DESERVE THIS.

If this turns out to be true, and Mal goes with de-Abbotting John Abbott Jr it would be the single most egregious soap opera rewrite EVER. My guess is Ashley throws it in Jack's face and it feeds story for a week (about 2 years of Bill Bell's time) and then it turns out that Dina was just rambling and it's not true. I say this only because um WHAT?

But then again it would mean Billy is John's only son and so Phyllis will get to be a real Abbott wife if she marries HIM so maybe it is TRUE.

I so wished Jack and Sharon had had sex (sorry Valley I know Shick is warming up again) but just a one-off fuck because they are my two faves and have been treated like shit for so long by so many a night of sweet loving would have been...sweet.

(Also the colonoscopy results were all clear. That marks 27 years cancer free! I don't know where the years have gone but I was a wee 21-year old when I was diagnosed with advanced colon cancer. So get checked folks. Although in my case I have a gene so I got it waaay early. But if you're over 50....book your test. And that is MY PSA.)

• Love 23
18 minutes ago, miamama said:

(Also the colonoscopy results were all clear. That marks 27 years cancer free! I don't know where the years have gone but I was a wee 21-year old when I was diagnosed with advanced colon cancer. So get checked folks. Although in my case I have a gene so I got it waaay early. But if you're over 50....book your test. And that is MY PSA.)

It's always a special day when you check in, miamama.  And you letting us know about your good news makes it that much moreso.   

I'm so glad to hear everything is clear, especially in the light of what you've been handling for so long.  Take care, always.

• Love 10

Please god -- if Jack is 60-70 years old, how can Victor be his father?  He would have to be 100 -- and although he looks it, he wouldn't have been a WW2 orphan but a WW1 orphan.  Or a Civil War orphan.  Neither Ash nor Ab are Abbotts, nor is Kyle or Keemo (who?) maybe Beely isn't one either but Jill saved some spermies from Original Recipe Philip.  Maybe Traci is the only "real" Abbott (if you remember she exists) and this is all a long con on her part.  Mwaa ha ha, Trace. you go girl!

• Love 9

Thanks guys!! I am blissfuly happy and healthy.

Okay so, having watched these scenes and how they were presented, I am beginning to think Mal is actually going with this retcon of Jack not being a bio Abbott (also in SOD -- just checked on Jmcrenny's site -- Mal's teasing quotes such as "the secret that changes the Abbotts forever" "they will learn their real history finally" etc. are not hinting at this being a screwed up Dina memory thing). 

sigh. I can't believe that Mal would wreck this show more than I thought possible. But it looks like he's doing it.

16 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

It would destroy Jack to find out he’s not John’s son. Absolutely destroy him. 

ICAM. It would completely destroy him. Way more so than Ashley. Jack's only sense of worth is in being John's son. That's it. He's got nothing. Jabot matters because of John. His entire time on show has been about Jabot and John. He's had no real love he has had nothing to live for apart from Jabot and pleasing his father, dead or alive. Now his sister and her daughter are trash to him. His wife and brother hooked up and betrayed him. His son voted repeatedly against him and wont' take his calls. His mother is unreachable in her dementia and thinks he's HER HUSBAND and he has to play along.

And also he will be no doubt charged with this Victor thing.

In the midst of this he will learn that he's not John's blood offspring.

And Mal will not play one emotional beat. Not one. It's all for the shock for ratings.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 17
19 minutes ago, miamama said:

Okay so, having watched these scenes and how they were presented, I am beginning to think Mal is actually going with this retcon of Jack not being a bio Abbott (also in SOD -- just checked on Jmcrenny's site -- Mal's teasing quotes such as "the secret that changes the Abbotts forever" "they will learn their real history finally" etc. are not hinting at this being a screwed up Dina memory thing). 

sigh. I can't believe that Mal would wreck this show more than I thought possible. But it looks like he's doing it.

ICAM. It would completely destroy him. Way more so than Ashley. Jack's only sense of worth is in being John's son. That's it. He's got nothing. Jabot matters because of John. His entire time on show has been about Jabot and John. He's had no real love he has had nothing to live for apart from Jabot and pleasing his father, dead or alive. Now his sister and her daughter are trash to him. His wife and brother hooked up and betrayed him. His son voted repeatedly against him and wont' take his calls. His mother is unreachable in her dementia and thinks he's HER HUSBAND and he has to play along.

And Mal will not play one emotional beat. Not one. It's all for the shock for ratings.

I am a big PB fan and hate what they are doing with his character. It is a damn shame!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, miamama said:

And, if this plays out the way it looks, (and even if it doesn't), Marla Adam's luminous return as Dina will have been nothing more than a grotesque plot point.  Mal needs to be vacumned into bits through the Hellmouth that are ButtBiscuit's nostrils.  

So all those visits from Ghost John were him just punking his not-son?

AND another thing, how the hell does Dina know WHO is the father of Jack, or Ashley?  Anyone do any DNA tests?  She must have been having an active sex life with John as well as her various paramours or John might have wondered how the hell she even got pregnant.

So many holes in a storyline that should never have happened.

Edited by boes
  • Love 17

Changing Jack’s paternity is such a monumentally bad idea. It feels like Young keeps trying to follow up one shock with a bigger one, but with no fallout, no depth. Is this to make Beely the sole male Abbott? Is Mal going to change Tracy’s paternity too? And how do you follow up obliterating a longtime character’s very detailed history and reason for being? Oh, hey, it turns out that Summer is Jack’s after all and had incestuous relations with Kyle! Edgy! Nikki is pregnant! Is the father sexy young stud Arturo or multi-vasectomied turd wraith Victor? Scandalous! Baby Sam turns out miraculously to be a Cane/Lily embryo Juliet stole from a lab. Cream your jeans, stans! 

PS: These terrible, terrible ideas are the sole property of NinjaPenguins. If they appear on the Young and the Restless, Young will be sued. For emotional distress, not theft.

• Love 15

And today I see that Jack finds a flash drive or something from Vic's computer and looks at it later to see emails between Kyle and Victor: "Dad won't know what hit him," writes Kyle to Victor.

Mal is BRILLIANT!!! This will be just like when Jack joined forces with Adam to go after Victor. Except Jack has been good to Kyle and isn't a psycho who pits his children against each other for sport. And of course there is the wee fact that Victor had Jack kidnapped/tortured/sexually assaulted for months while having his wife raped and then shot him in the chest. 

So OF COURSE Kyle would join forces with VICTOR (the man who threw his mother out of a moving ambulance) to go after his FATHER.

oh @NinjaPenguins you will never be Mal, nope. It is impossible for you to even pretend to be the stupid that is Mal.

• Love 16

I'll say this, though... it's got us talking and watching.  I think it is bonkers and disrespectful as a piece of writing.  (I was glad Ashley did not react with glee.  Sorry, bitches.). But it's a hell of a tactic, whatever happens.  I couldn't help but wish Bell was writing this.... it's very Bell in its a nature... but it would have been so much better told.  It would have touched everybody... this is gonna be over in a week.  

• Love 8
10 hours ago, miamama said:

Was going to rage about the show, but saw this first and I'm just happy you're healthy! Such good news!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Big Blue Plate said:

I'll say this, though... it's got us talking and watching.  I think it is bonkers and disrespectful as a piece of writing.  (I was glad Ashley did not react with glee.  Sorry, bitches.). But it's a hell of a tactic, whatever happens.  I couldn't help but wish Bell was writing this.... it's very Bell in its a nature... but it would have been so much better told.  It would have touched everybody... this is gonna be over in a week.  

I thought that ED did a brilliant job in the scene where Ashley was listening to Dina talk about her many affairs, and the man she thinks is the father of Jack. You could tell that she was very upset that not only would Jack be gutted if this is true, but upset for John to have raised possibly two children as his own that Dina robbed him of being the bio dad of. I don't think that Ashley thinks it isn't true, but is trying to spare both Abby from the truth and Jack from finding out. Just in case it is true. But her revulsion at Dina's words were written all over her face. 

When Jack made the call to 911, I thought for sure when he said Victor was in bad shape he was going to say "Take your time" rather than "Hurry". I know that was what was going through my mind. So will this actually bring Nikki and Victor back together "in every sense of the word"? I think Artuo is about to get dumped. Wonder if he will also get dumped by Nick?

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Was going to rage about the show, but saw this first and I'm just happy you're healthy! Such good news!

Thank you, my friend!! But rage! Your rages are epic!!!

• Love 6

I've been super behind in all my TV viewing and finally sat down and watched a week's worth of episodes in one sitting. I haven't read through this thread yet so I apologize if I repeat anything already said.

1. Sharon looks gorgeous. I love the wavy hair and non-puffy face.

2. WTF OMG, Jack isn't John Abbot's son?!?! I don't know where the show is going with this but I'm intrigued.

3. Victor! The JT fight! The fall down the stairs! Everyone stepping over Victor's body, hahaha. This is soapy goodness!

4. The Victoria/JT thing is so uncomfortable and I hate that she caved and agreed to marry him. I wanted him thrown out on his ass but alas, he sweet-talked his way back into her heart, grrr. Sadly, this is typical of most abusive relationships.

That's all for now.

• Love 8

They did this thing "three hours earlier", I guess trying to be like primetime shows.  But that was it, three hours earlier.  HAHAHAHA!

JT leaves with the envelope.  Steps over Pricktor.  I cannot blame him.

Jack, drunk, but not so drunk, walks in and finds Prick unconscious.  He decides to see what he can glean. He goes to Prick's upstairs office.  Not sure what he did there, perhaps taking a hard drive and a flash drive.  Jack leaves, and then, of course, his conscience, and he calls 911.

Paulie arrives, Jack leaves and goes home to inform Abby her dad is in the hospital.  He was not very uncle-like or loving.

Nick finds out from Jack that his dad is in the hospital, so he goes barrelling into Drinki's  love nest.  And drags her out of there.  She is distraught.

JT and Vic were having champagne, and she gets the call to go to the hospital.

BTW, Prick is in critical condition.  As if. One could only hope.

Here is a surprise, Ash does not believe the story that Jack is not an Abbott.  Abby does, though.

Jack logs into NE email and sees emails from his son Kyle to Pricktor, suggesting that they are setting up Jack.

Okay, so Kyle is in cahoots with Prick.  But he is emailing from his Jabot email.  Which means Jack has access to all of his emails.  Jack, just read his emails!

• Love 14

Too bad Ashley and Jack are related through Dina, because Kyle and Abby would make the perfect couple. Kyle hasn’t even arrived and I can tell he’s still the same sniveling garden gnome he was before he left.

193D469C-4D2A-4477-8DB8-083633009743.jpeg.15327c1a9527a9748541d8d8ad3bd383.jpeg

Bye, dad! I’ll fuck you over later, ok? Maybe with the dude married to my Mom’s murderer. Whhhhheeeeee!

• Love 13
13 hours ago, jewel21 said:

3. Victor! The JT fight! The fall down the stairs! Everyone stepping over Victor's body, hahaha. This is soapy goodness!

I was rolling my eyes at the Victor/JT fight. EB must have it written into his contract that he can never lose a fight. Victor was throwing JT around like he was a rag doll - totally unbelievable. The only reason Victor is in the hospital is because he fell down a flight of stairs. So apparently EB can lose a fight with a flight of stairs, but not to someone half his age. Got it. And how do they know that he didn't just fall down the stairs on his own with no one there? JT got the worst of it, and all he has to show for it is a little cut on the side of his mouth. Ridiculous writing, but not surprising. 

• Love 9

A couple more things from Friday's ep:

• Sharon and Nick are about to have sexy times, and he puts on the brakes.  Of course they are in the living room, where anyone could have walked in on them.  Wonder if Prick is secretly taping them too?  He concludes that maybe he should move out, and she suggests maybe he should stay.  Cause, Shick.
  • Remember how the episode the day ended with Drinki walking into her love nest at the GCAC and we see her but not what she was looking at?  Well, it was apparently just a nekkid Arturo, because nothing ever came of that.  Strange.
  • Dina dresses up for her "diving" lessons and wants to head out to the Club, but she is locked in.  She gets upset, and especially at Ash.  Abby smooths things over and gets her talking again about the affair that led to Jackie.  She insists again that John is not Jackie's father, and that his father is someone who was very dashing and good looking and all the women were hot for, and he picked her.  And he was at the Club, so the Stuart Brooks theory could be correct.  In any case, Ash is having none of it, and thinks it is a false memory.
  • Remember how JT's face was all bashed up from Pricktor's pummelling?  He only has a little boo boo now, and Victoria thinks she caused it in their fight.
  • Love 12

Sharon and Nick are about to have sexy times, and he puts on the brakes.  Of course they are in the living room, where anyone could have walked in on them.

Especially with the denizen's of GC's propensity to barge into peoples houses.

Remember how JT's face was all bashed up from Pricktor's pummelling?  He only has a little boo boo now, and Victoria thinks she caused it in their fight.

What?!? She never raised a hand! Fuck you, Mal.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, peacheslatour said:

Especially with the denizen's of GC's propensity to barge into peoples houses.

What?!? She never raised a hand! Fuck you, Mal.

Thanks, @peacheslatour, I haven't watched the abuse episode yet, and I wondered if she really did hit him.

• Love 4