Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

So now Pricktor is pretending that he's backing off of the warehouse development for Drinki's sake.  And once again, everything he does is for his family except they all despise him for the things he does.  So he is selling Chancellor and dropping the warehouse deal  because he has stolen scent from Ashley?

In the previews for tomorrow's CDC Neil punches Devon.  Yippee!

• Love 8
This whole hiding her drinking is ridiculous.  And, the woman is in her sixties, she has the biggest asshole husband ever, let her drink.

Absolutely!! I would love it if Nikki was just a rich lush. Why not? She's funny drunk. She could sit on sofas looking bored and like she's going to pass out (as she did at Victoria's). She can make snarky comments about people and or roll her eyes. Instead it will be another morality tale about the perils of alcoholism (but not spousal abuse).

• Love 9

Absolutely!! I would love it if Nikki was just a rich lush. Why not? She's funny drunk. She could sit on sofas looking bored and like she's going to pass out (as she did at Victoria's). She can make snarky comments about people and or roll her eyes. Instead it will be another morality tale about the perils of alcoholism (but not spousal abuse).

THIS must happen!   Can someone please have our people get their people on the phone and  Make.This.So.

In the previews for tomorrow's CDC Neil punches Devon.  Yippee!

I Know!  Double yippee!!  :D

Edited by klopek
  • Love 8

Nikki does drunk so well..she may have almost dropped the baby, but she still had enough of her faculties about her to quickly blame her actions on her MS...and the rest stupidly accepted that explanation, knowing this alcoholics cover up abilities, you would think someone would question her actions a bit more then they did...

Edited by Canadian
  • Love 6

Yeah, Nikki's MS is a friend to her in explaining away her "whoopsies", but it also masks her drinking which is doing her now favors in alerting her stupid family.

exactly...my goodness, I love your nic, I smile every time I see a post from you...

• Love 4

Yes!  She could be like a drunk Dowager Countess.

So TGVN is gonna let Derwood keep his coffee shop and nobody blames Delwin for refusing Victor's generous offer to buy him out so he can get a much nicer coffee shop (I'm picturing the larger shack from The Jerk), so everybody is pissed at Victor not Dumpkin?

• Love 3

Fuck YES!  That would be THE best shit ever!   I could weep sometimes when I think just how good this show could be.

"Derwood" "Delwin" &  "Dumpkin" <---   *snort*

• Love 5

Man. I had high hopes when Neil punched Devon in yesterday's preview. Now I see that Hilary was only fantasizing. I'm truly disappointed.

Yeah, but it was still reeeaaal good.  I  will delight in watching that nauseating little numpty get a fist in the face anywhere,  anytime by anyone -  real or imagined.  I luuuved it.   

If these fantasy sequences are Pratt's touch and a means of giving us what we want to see, then I hope there will be plenty more on the way.

• Love 4

So now Pricktor is pretending that he's backing off of the warehouse development for Drinki's sake.  And once again, everything he does is for his family except they all despise him for the things he does.  So he is selling Chancellor and dropping the warehouse deal  because he has stolen scent from Ashley? e!

But does Victor know about it's date rape properties? Or will he reproduce it, then when lawsuits start rolling in throw his daughter under the bus.

• Love 6

I was disappointed that Devon didn't get punched out. I'm so tired of Devon. He and Hilary are on my last nerve.

MTS is sure good at playing drunk Nikki. She's a great actress.

• Love 8

This whole hiding her drinking is ridiculous.  And, the woman is in her sixties, she has the biggest asshole husband ever, let her drink.

She should take a page from Maureen's book, including the part where she kills her asshole husband.

I second this, for sure.

• Love 3

I love how Drinki just pounds back the straight vodka, and no one can smell a thing on her breath, etc.

She could mix it with a lovely lemon and sparkling water.

She's wealthy.  She has so many options, and yet she is kind of pathetic. In her secret drinking tactics.  And of course in many other ways!

• Love 3

Why?

LOL so many reasons but for setting Phyllis up so they could throw her in the nuthouse. I think Jack is a massive asshole. He is a slimy mofo. And that stupid fucking look he is always sporting..

I was disappointed that Devon didn't get punched out. I'm so tired of Devon. He and Hilary are on my last nerve.

ME TOOO!!!!! They are so gross. Why can't darvon take the sketchy scumbag and be gone.. they can go far far away..

But does Victor know about it's date rape properties? Or will he reproduce it, then when lawsuits start rolling in throw his daughter under the bus.

that would be a hoot!! and Victor is quite capable of doing just that....what a great story line that could be..

• Love 4

On the nose!

Exactly what I was thinking--remember those Katherine/Marge voice-over episodes? [Not the Phyllis one...] I'd like Nikki to be the "hidden voice" at times, the one who knows all and just says what she thinks in V/O in the odd episodes. And her character could have so much range [and humour] as the perpetually somewhat pissed Empress Newman.

• Love 7

So I liked the twist with Cane blackmailing Colin and Devon giving Jill the money to buy Chancellor.  I have never understood why these people are so in love with their companies that they will do anything to get them.  But this was a nice way to end it.

However, I am still seriously pissed that Katherine gave Chancellor to Pricktor, and gave all her billions to Devon.  Now Pricktor sells Chancellor to Jill and Cane, and he gets Devon's billions for himself either through the Colin blackmailed money or the Devon money at the end.  So Pricktor gets everything and is still a complete piece of shit not even close to human being.

• Love 9

I love how Drinki just pounds back the straight vodka, and no one can smell a thing on her breath, etc.

She could mix it with a lovely lemon and sparkling water.

She's wealthy.  She has so many options, and yet she is kind of pathetic. In her secret drinking tactics.  And of course in many other ways!

I like this post and I agree - One of the best options she has is to walk away FOREVER from that jackass she is married to.  She probably wouldn't need to drink so much, then.  I know I'd drink if I just had to look at him, she lives with him.

• Love 8

Nikki used to have a much stronger back bone in regards to Pricktor. I wish she would leave the old geezer alone to stew in his own fetid juices. It's not like she's hurting for money and all of her children would completely understand. He is emotionally and verbally abusive to her which is not good for her mental or physical health.

She could hand over a few million for CI and help run it or buy the top floor of the GCAC and a few "moomoos" so she could float about like Kay used to with her crystal glass of vodka in one hand while she gestured with her painted talons making her multiple bracelets jingle. Damn those were the days!!! *sob*

• Love 8

She could hand over a few million for CI and help run it or buy the top floor of the GCAC and a few "moomoos" so she could float about like Kay used to with her crystal glass of vodka in one hand while she gestured with her painted talons making her multiple bracelets jingle. Damn those were the days!!! *sob*

I could totally see this, she could sit in the dining room, sipping her vodka and crack wise about all the shit these idiots pull.  I've seen MTS be a smart ass on here before and she knows everyone's secrets.  She could watch all the cheaters sneaking upstairs and make snide remarks about all the hypocrisy and maybe even acknowledge some of her own.

• Love 10

I did have to laugh the other day when Victor left Nikki alone in his office, and she poured herself a wodka on the rocks and snarked at Katherine's picture - "What are you looking at?" ROFL!

that was chuckle inducing for sure, whoever wrote that deserves a thumbs up....

• Love 5

I did have to laugh the other day when Victor left Nikki alone in his office, and she poured herself a wodka on the rocks and snarked at Katherine's picture - "What are you looking at?" ROFL!

That's our Truthtelling Nikki! Best character-revision ever!

I'd like to start a list of the characters she should be sic'd on.

• Love 5

MTS is sure good at playing drunk Nikki. She's a great actress.

She did a scene in "My Name is Earl" as a drunken, pill-popping mother of one of his friends (a flashback Earl was having of his pre-teen years) and was the funniest ever.  She had the part down, as a capris-clad, push-up bra, stoned, flirty over-the-hill mom.  Loved it.

Edited by MollyB
  • Love 6

^^^I don't want to sic her on Sharon but I have always loved Nikki and Sharon's scenes together. I want to sic her on Paul hand wringing Williams.

Have you ever done the "foot-mop"? Where you put a wet cloth on a mess on the floor, and stir it around with your foot? Well, that's kind of like what I'd like to see Nikki do with Paul [= wet cloth]. She could just do a long monologue about what a creep and a sis he was at various stages of her life.

• Love 8

But Paulie did give her wood(en boy).

That alone is grounds for at least a dozen extra vigorous "stirs" of pearlite's proposed foot-mopping.  lol

Have you ever done the "foot-mop"?

A trusted and time honoured method my friend.  ; )

• Love 6

That alone is grounds for at least a dozen extra vigorous "stirs" of pearlite's proposed foot-mopping.  lol

A trusted and time honoured method my friend.  ; )

So, I guess the question is, which is worse, where Paul's concerned, VD or Deadwood?

Glad of the reassurance re the cleaning method, thanks.

• Love 2

Hey, Southern Ontario people...

3029511bc7f06b34722e452af183034b_zpsf7bf

I work from home on Mondays and so my children are here. AAAAAARGH. lol. But they are very very happy and outside bouncing around in the stuff.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 3

Nyahahaha...couldn't get my car out... Downtown TO in the older parts does not get plowed--streets are too narrow, so I'm stuck, and naturally, the sun comes out.

So, of course, now I'm feeling guilty. Not that the students care.

• Love 5

Nyahahaha...couldn't get my car out... Downtown TO in the older parts does not get plowed--streets are too narrow, so I'm stuck, and naturally, the sun comes out.

Maybe you can get Victor to sell the Downtown to evil developers.  I hear that you get a lake with boats on it as well as wider streets.

• Love 4

Maybe you can get Victor to sell the Downtown to evil developers.  I hear that you get a lake with boats on it as well as wider streets.

Oh, TO, otherwise known as the city that destroys its own history, doesn't need Victor to sell it to developers--they've already bought most of it.

We have a lake--believe me, you wouldn't swim in it--and I only live a few blocks away from it. Alec Baldwin on 30 Rock described TO as "New York without the good parts." Yup.

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 7

I feel for anybody with this horrible weather - I'm in Texas (I apologize), and feeling sorry for myself, because it's 36 outside and I hate it.  I have friends in Michigan and it's the pits there, too.  On the other hand, my grandson is in Florida and it's 66.  Boooo!   All you nice and witty people stay inside and safe.  

• Love 3

Jack had better get the last laugh in this s/l because Victor is such a smug ,evil bastard. He needs to go!

I am not liking what I saw today... no sireee, not one little bit.  What the flippin' feck happened?  Victurd playing footsies with his new bestie Phyllis?  Jack absolving that odious old fossil face the full weight of responsibility for the unravelling of Phyllis... instead Jack declaring he will be the bearer of that burden himself?  WHAT??  Then the shit cherry atop this puke sundae was DumdumDummer and Drinkki trashing Sharon again?  Wow, wow, just wow.   Fire good -- show bad.

Please tell me none of this occured, I was dizzy from all the snow shovelling today and having a bad fantasy sequence of my own, right? 

• Love 5

I was just so disappointed in the direction everything seemed to be going in yesterday's ep.  Admittedly, I was weary after moving quite a lot of snow, but I came in at 4, changed into warm dry clothes - check,  fuzzy slippers - check,  teapot steeping - check...  anticipating my 4:30 y&r like I hadn't done in years... then that shit buffet was served up.  

I don't get it, Jack seemed to be working up some correctly throttled rage with this whole coma juice s/l and Prictor's evil shitpot stirring teflon hand in it.  I don't get Jack's self-flagellating 180 degree turnabout in this, and I do not like the ingratiating, near servile tone he was taking on with Pricktor (again).  No like.

And that hideous little snot bearing toadfaced twit Dummer slagging Sharon... how dare she!  I cannot abide any of this, and am feeling uneasy about the future again.  Well, that's my arse well and truly kicked for smokin' the hope.  *pouting like toadfaced Dummer*

• Love 10