Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Difficult to say who looked best in that horrid dress, what a terrible choice for both of them, and Summer looked atrocious in her attire, had to laugh at Phyllis thinking Summer looked gorgeous, what a pair of freaks those two are...Phyllis didn't really look much better when she changed into that red dress though, I think Kelly is going to be a force to be reckoned with as far as Phyllis and Jack are concerned, wouldn't it be hilarious if she put an octopus in their bed?

LOL I would love it if she did go the octopus route! Straight out of Phyl's play book! Pay backs are hell! lol And yes I agree about the dresses.Summer's was way too matronly for a young woman. Phyl is usually very out there in her dress up clothes but she was just meh in that dress she was wearing.Ashley looked o.k.

I think Chelsea had the best dress but it was really nothing to rave about! JMO (:

Edited by Slowpokey
  • Love 2

It looked truly horrific on Kelly (her neck is too short I think), so I guess it looked better on Phyllis, but really it was a horror on both of them.

It was so ugly.. fussy and ick.. It looked horrid on both I thought.

Kelly snarks to Phyllis that she "fills out her dress" better than Phyllis.  Yeah that is true, but not in a good way.

LOL not in a good way at all. Kelly is so going to lose it soon. I hope they kill her off ASAP. Not digging that character.. what a whiny sloppy mess she is.

wtf is up with Michael and his yelling.. CLB is getting worse with age..his acting stinks.

• Love 3

LOL not in a good way at all. Kelly is so going to lose it soon. I hope they kill her off ASAP. Not digging that character.. what a whiny sloppy mess she is.

wtf is up with Michael and his yelling.. CLB is getting worse with age..his acting stinks.

Yes to this!  Especially to how CLB is playing this cancer role!  FF!!   

• Love 2

It looked truly horrific on Kelly (her neck is too short I think), so I guess it looked better on Phyllis, but really it was a horror on both of them.

I agree - I guess what I thought was it would be a good mother-of-the-bride dress but, thinking about it, I'm not even sure it would have been good for that.  Certainly not the kind of dress MS's Phyllis would have worn, or GT's Phyllis, either.  I suppose it was better suited to Kelly, but it was a couple of sizes too small.  Just Fugly!

• Love 2

WTF was Phyllis wearing today? I can't remember when I have seen such an ugly dress, and for this show that is saying a lot. Throw in the 80s style ugly necklace, and it looks like Phyl has been raiding the trunks in the Abbot attic.

So Nick decides not to be a dick about going for sole custody, then Sharon's lawyer goes off on the whole group including the mediator. Not the least bit believable that a lawyer would be that stupid right out of the gate with a mediator there since the whole point is to compromise. I am soooo tired of this storyline.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 3

Especially to how CLB is playing this cancer role!  FF!!

Horrible.. he is getting worse and worse every single day.

I agree - I guess what I thought was it would be a good mother-of-the-bride dress but, thinking about it, I'm not even sure it would have been good for that.

The only way I would wear that fugly thang would be if I was dead and someone from Y&R was dressing me for the viewing LOL

So Nick decides not to be a dick about going for sole custody, then Sharon's lawyer goes off on the whole group including the mediator. Not the least bit believable that a lawyer would be that stupid right out of the gate with a mediator there since the whole point is to compromise. I am soooo tired of this storyline.

I am glad that Nick decided to do the right thing and that it was her lawyer that fucked that up.. I am sick of this story too.. ridiculous. If Nick was ok with her torching his dads home than fucking with Summer's paternity should have been fine too.. They sure have made me dislike Nick.. what a greasy fucker he is. Whoever ends up with him is the biggest loser of all. So of course I am team Shick.  Let them destroy each other with no one else's help.

• Love 3

WTF was Phyllis wearing today? I can't remember when I have seen such an ugly dress, and for this show that is saying a lot. Throw in the 80s style ugly necklace, and it looks like Phyl has been raiding the trunks in the Abbot attic.

Sorry to my dear friend valley, who is still rooting for Shick, but I was happy when David put a damper on the compromise between Sharon and Nick....the further apart those two are the better I like it..I do not want a reunion to happen with them....my girl Sharon is wasted on him, spoilers say Sharon receives help from an unexpected ally next week, I wonder who that could be....

• Love 2

Sorry to my dear friend valley, who is still rooting for Shick, but I was happy when David put a damper on the compromise between Sharon and Nick....the further apart those two are the better I like it..I do not want a reunion to happen with them....my girl Sharon is wasted on him, spoilers say Sharon receives help from an unexpected ally next week, I wonder who that could be....

Oh I didn't see that as a Nick/Sharon reunion but just acting like grown ups and putting Faith first instead.  I don't want them back together either. 

• Love 5

LOLOL that's ok Canadian, I don't mind if you are off the shick train.

I.JUST.CAN'T.QUIT.THEM.

I have tried, honestly I have but then I see them together and all resolve goes out the window.

I am looking forward to Sharon's pitbull ripping him apart on the witness stand and my hope is he brings him to tears, like his mom was. I want nick to feel the PAIN of being on the receiving end for a change.

I also hope the writers don't let me down and they get to the bottom of just how in the heck Sharon supposedly changed anything regarding dummers paternity test and it comes out she is JACK's dotter and not his.

Oh, yeah, I am also wondering just who her unexpected ally will be.

• Love 5

LOLOL that's ok Canadian, I don't mind if you are off the shick train.

I.JUST.CAN'T.QUIT.THEM.

I have tried, honestly I have but then I see them together and all resolve goes out the window.

I am looking forward to Sharon's pitbull ripping him apart on the witness stand and my hope is he brings him to tears, like his mom was. I want nick to feel the PAIN of being on the receiving end for a change.

I also hope the writers don't let me down and they get to the bottom of just how in the heck Sharon supposedly changed anything regarding dummers paternity test and it comes out she is JACK's dotter and not his.

Oh, yeah, I am also wondering just who her unexpected ally will be.

Valley I go back and forth on Shick. Right now I am so damn mad at Dickweed I could kill him. It just irks me that he will not forgive Sharon for what she did while she was sick.She did try to tell him so many times and he should know what that feels like and just how hard it is to confess something like that to the person you love. He kept quiet for 18 years and all he got was "oh well you were grieving Cassie and you wanted another daughter.We understand" and that was it. I love Shick when they are together and completely happy. In my opinion there is not another couple as beautiful and as sexy as Shick. They are so gorgeous together.But when Dickweed goes all sanctimonious and judgmental on Sharon I just want her far far away from the caveman and with a hot and sexy man like Joe!She is just too damn good to be wasted on a man like Nick.

• Love 4

I am liking this storyline of Sage being Gabriel/Adam's wife.  I watched a Bette Davis movie on TCM yesterday where she took over her twin sister's life, and hadn't counted on the repercussions of that--this is similar.  Adam thought this was some sort of easy out of his situation, but instead he is now stuck with Sage, and cannot reveal himself to Chelsea and Connor, nor can he woo Chelsea, if he has a wife.  It's perfect.

Gabriel flashbacks were good, but they made it seem less likely that the playboy Gabriel they showed would risk his life to save someone else.

This stupid coffee house biz reminds me of the reliquary story, which was about as believable.  Who would give two fucks about Crimson Lights? Yes, people do care about historical buildings but I don't think that quite fits the bill.

• Love 3

Yes, I have been binging on TCM this week!

Re Gabriel, and even moreso, Sage, this is now a pretty serious crime they are perpetrating.  If Gabriel died, presumably the estate would not have gone to Sage since they were just married, so it would gone to some charitable org, or other family or friends.  I am guessing they will both be in big trouble when this eventually comes out, and it will, since Jack knows.  Adam should not have told anyone and should have just pretended to be Gabriel for reals.

I wonder if they will finally come out with another driver who killed Delia (Kelly?), and then Adam is exonerated but he won't be able to come forward because of this new crime he committed.

• Love 3

I watched that movie about a month ago, banana! I haven't watched the episode yet but I think this is a great plot.

Was that movie Dead Ringer?Karl Malden was in it I believe.I love Bette Davis,she was one of a kind.

• Love 4

I don't want them back together either.

They are so toxic together.. and someone just described Sharon as thirsty when she is around Nick and it really is true. Not a good look for her. I really hope the new writers end this travesty once and for all. Both characters need to grow and grow apart and become 2 parents who can coexist without being together.

This stupid coffee house biz reminds me of the reliquary story, which was about as believable.  Who would give two fucks about Crimson Lights? Yes, people do care about historical buildings but I don't think that quite fits the bill.

I hate this story as much as that stupid reliquary story too.. horrible  writing.. No one gives a fuck or 3 about Crimson Lights.. how fucking lame

I wonder if they will finally come out with another driver who killed Delia (Kelly?),

I have always thought Kelly was Dee's killer. And now she looks like she is going all postal.. so I am sure it will be her and that is how they will write her out.. fairview anyone?

• Love 3

Read the fine print!  Saay, what?  I agree, Bannana, that it will really throw a wrench into Adam's plans and I have a feeling Sage has a much different plan for him.  But I hate how we the viewers got this info.  The old lady dies (and, wow, Kellerman was not getting paid by the hour for that scene-Gabeghost,panic, slump and cut!) and next thing we know the will's being read.  (Next to the bare mattress-tasteful,show).  I call foul on this being the first time Adam/Gabe knows he's married because Constance was pretty lucid during her final weeks and would have said something like "your husband means so much to me, Sage" or you're the bestest daughter in law ever or something to tip Adam off.  He and Sage sat around the old lady like they were brother and sister-not newlyweds.  I don't mind surprises/twists in a story if what leads up to it makes sense, (as in Sixth Sense).  It would have been so easy for Sage to mention they are supposed to be married the many times she nagged him about being in GC.  He didn't have to agree-just act like it for the old lady.

Sheeesh.  Stupid plot twist.

• Love 4

My vote goes to jackabbott as Sharon's unexpected ally.

adamned will be too busy being screwed over by sage in his quest to win back the love of his life chelz.

It's possible I suppose.  But jackabbott doesn't really have anything against Nick.  Also he had a chance to help her when she asked for her job back and he refused.  I'm not super sure about Adam, I just can't think of anyone else.

• Love 3

What about Dylan?  He would certainly be stirring up a pile of shit with Avery, but he does believe Sharon is a good mother.  He also seems to be ok with Nick, so it probably doesn't make any sense - I never make any sense.  I can't think of anyone else, either, and I don't see how Adam/Gabriel would have anything to contribute, since Gabriel hasn't even met Sharon, has he?

• Love 3

I would have loved to see her sweep into the GCAC on NYE in some gorgeous gown with her head held high, Like Scarlett O'hara at Ashley's birthday party.  But there is no Melanie to stand by her, so....

I know that would have been a great scene as she usually looks stunning when she does dress up!

• Love 2

Gabriel "ran into" Sharon at the coffeehouse. She was with Noah and neither one recognized him. Noah thought Gabriel was hitting on Sharon so he was a bit rude.

You got me - how did I miss that?   I don't FF Sharon or Adam, and I don't remember that at all.  My brain has gone around the bend a few too many times and it's all JFP's fault.  I am still wondering what Adam (as Gabriel) could have to say that would help Sharon - any ideas, anyone?

• Love 2

Say, I keep hearing that Sharon will get unexpected aid from someone.  Any speculation on who?  Who has an interest in screwing over Dick?  I'm thinking Adam.

I believe you are right and I think I am going to like them this time around! (:

You got me - how did I miss that?   I don't FF Sharon or Adam, and I don't remember that at all.  My brain has gone around the bend a few too many times and it's all JFP's fault.  I am still wondering what Adam (as Gabriel) could have to say that would help Sharon - any ideas, anyone?

He knows about the custody battle as he heard her and Noah discussing it at the coffee shop so he is ahead of the game there.He used to build Sharon's self esteem up and made her more confident so it could be something along that line.

• Love 2

Does anyone know when Chuck Pratt is going to put us out of our misery?

Oh peaches, do you think he'll put us out of our misery or ramp it up?  He was just the baddest bad BAD that ever did bad when he wrote for All My Children.  I remember how happy we were to see the last of Megan McTavish and then came Pratt....I wake up screaming.

• Love 6

Read the fine print!  Saay, what?  I agree, Bannana, that it will really throw a wrench into Adam's plans and I have a feeling Sage has a much different plan for him.  But I hate how we the viewers got this info.  The old lady dies (and, wow, Kellerman was not getting paid by the hour for that scene-Gabeghost,panic, slump and cut!) and next thing we know the will's being read.  (Next to the bare mattress-tasteful,show).  I call foul on this being the first time Adam/Gabe knows he's married because Constance was pretty lucid during her final weeks and would have said something like "your husband means so much to me, Sage" or you're the bestest daughter in law ever or something to tip Adam off.  He and Sage sat around the old lady like they were brother and sister-not newlyweds.  I don't mind surprises/twists in a story if what leads up to it makes sense, (as in Sixth Sense).  It would have been so easy for Sage to mention they are supposed to be married the many times she nagged him about being in GC.  He didn't have to agree-just act like it for the old lady.

Sheeesh.  Stupid plot twist.

We now know that Constance didn't know about the marriage..Sage and Gabriel were on their way home from the justice of the peace to tell her when they found Adam and Gabriel died trying to save him, so they were only married a few hours before Adam became Gabriel..(good Lord am I really watching this foolishness)  consequently...Constance was never told of the marriage....

• Love 3

Say, I keep hearing that Sharon will get unexpected aid from someone.  Any speculation on who?

What about Dylan?  He would certainly be stirring up a pile of shit with Avery, but he does believe Sharon is a good mother.

I also think it will be Dylan, specifically to create drama between Avery & him. Speaking of Avery, what was with her hair at that mediation? She looked downright dowdy.

• Love 2

My guess that the unexpected help comes from Gabriel aka Adam. Adam was always protective of Sharon, even when he was in love with Chelsea. He was the one who got her decent psych help that diagnosed her as bipolar. It would be just the first way to go against the Newmans while protecting Sharon.

I can also see everyone hired by Victor to gaslight her, switch her meds, bribe her doctor etc testifying against Nick.

Dylan might help her, but I don't think he has the heavy ammo/will to fight Nick/Victor.

• Love 2

IN MY OPINION, adamned/gabe should stay far far away from Sharon.

the only help he would give would be for nick to end up with full custody.

I will forever condemn the mabness to hell for sticking Sharon with that unrepentant sociopath and destroying her character. I do realize tho that those who hate her love that she was as it is bashing material to forever be held over her head.

• Love 4

IN MY OPINION, adamned/gabe should stay far far away from Sharon.

the only help he would give would be for nick to end up with full custody.

I will forever condemn the mabness to hell for sticking Sharon with that unrepentant sociopath and destroying her character. I do realize tho that those who hate her love that she was as it is bashing material to forever be held over her head.

Yep and are still using it!

• Love 3

My guess that the unexpected help comes from Gabriel aka Adam. Adam was always protective of Sharon, even when he was in love with Chelsea. He was the one who got her decent psych help that diagnosed her as bipolar. It would be just the first way to go against the Newmans while protecting Sharon.

I can also see everyone hired by Victor to gaslight her, switch her meds, bribe her doctor etc testifying against Nick.

Dylan might help her, but I don't think he has the heavy ammo/will to fight Nick/Victor.

If I wrote this stupid drivel I would write my gorgeous girl innocently and literally running into Joe Superman and upon locking gazes they realize that Yes!!!this is it "The Thunderbolt" and proceed to make up for lost time in the Where Have You Been All My Life? department and finally getting down and getting dirty mainly just getting that hot Superman Hunka Burning Love Nekkid!!! and doing all kinds a Hot Wham Do!!!WHEW!!! Super Fine Joe finds out from his Blonde Bed Babe what Dickweed and Victurd have planned for Sharon and Faith and calls in all the chips,the big boys from Chi Town and The Big Apple to hustle it on down to GC and take care of the Nasty Newman Nabobs! Puts them right outta bizness with a few threats and a paid off Judge! Hey! I can write just as stupid shit as they can!.LOL

• Love 5

^^^I would rather Hillary got her groove back and became the sexy, corporate go getter and that she went and got Joe Superman. It would be great to have two such pretty people with career ambitions. Please please please don't let Hillary become pregnant!!! There are too many babies/kids on the show. It ruins every single thing.

Yes I agree.Stop with the WTD storylines and give these new little ones that we now have a chance to grow up before adding new ones. Alas,I am afraid that Joe is going to do the do with Avery! I so hope he is not wasted on Lily.

• Love 1

We now know that Constance didn't know about the marriage..Sage and Gabriel were on their way home from the justice of the peace to tell her when they found Adam and Gabriel died trying to save him, so they were only married a few hours before Adam became Gabriel..(good Lord am I really watching this foolishness)  consequently...Constance was never told of the marriage....

I missed this so apparently you are watching this foolishness better than I am.  (I need Peach back soon LOL, she 'splains things to me confused brain).  But I don't understand why Sage wouldn't have told Constance about the marriage-it might have cheered her up and hiding it doesn't seem necessary since it looks as if Constance liked Sage.  I don't understand this whole Castle in the Woods dynamic anyhow.  Who are these people?

give these new little ones that we now have a chance to grow up before adding new ones.

I think we should have a Child Elimination game.  My first candidates are the hyper-twins.

Edited by MollyB
  • Love 6
Hilary is beautiful, but IMO she's too short for Joe Superman.

Did you see Chelsea standing next to Gadam at the bar on NYE? She looked like his child. I thought kissing her would give him a real neck-ache.

• Love 1

Well, I hope the unexpected ally turns out to be Noah. I froze in mid spot while watching today's Cdn show when the writers actually allowed Sharon to call Nick out on abandoning her and Noah to go impregnate Phyllis after Caasie died. Oh yes, Sharon finally got to call Nick out for the hypocrite he is and how he's not a perfect parent! I was in shock that Sharon finally got to say what so many fans have been saying for years! If that is Pratt's handiwork then I say "welcome aboard Chuck! Please give Sharon more dialogue like that!" But I am not getting my hopes up; probably just a set up to take Sharon down even harder during the custody battle which looks like it's gonna get ugly on both sides.

Interestingly enough, Victurd told Nick he has been subpoenaed(?) by Sharon's lawyer to give a deposition for the custody case! I can't imagine why David Sherman would want Victurd's input as he must know how much Victor hates Sharon. Unless he has a plan to use Victurd's deposition to Sharon's benefit. Wouldn't that be sweet if somehow Victurd was the unwitting ally for Sharon. Nah, what am I thinking. Victor must always win; its in EB's contract. Should be interesting to see who it is.

I missed this so apparently you are watching this foolishness better than I am. (I need Peach back soon LOL, she 'splains things to me confused brain). But I don't understand why Sage wouldn't have told Constance about the marriage-it might have cheered her up and hiding it doesn't seem necessary since it looks as if Constance liked Sage. I don't understand this whole Castle in the Woods dynamic anyhow. Who are these people?

I think we should have a Child Elimination game. My first candidates are the hyper-twins.

Maddie and Charlie get my votes too. They are by far the the two most annoying soap kids I have seen in years. Blech.

• Love 7

Victurd and Dickweed can be counted on to lose their tempers which I think is Sherman's plan. He is an expert button pusher and could easily make mincemeat out of either one of those two idiots.  So is the old fart going to fuck up Dick's custody the way he did with Vicki and Reed? That was the first thing I thought of when he mentioned that he would do everything in his power to make sure that things went Dick's way.

Gigi, my mouth actually dropped open when Sharon was ripping Dickuass a new one. It's been a long time coming.

• Love 7

Victurd and Dickweed can be counted on to lose their tempers which I think is Sherman's plan. He is an expert button pusher and could easily make mincemeat out of either one of those two idiots.  So is the old fart going to fuck up Dick's custody the way he did with Vicki and Reed? That was the first thing I thought of when he mentioned that he would do everything in his power to make sure that things went Dick's way.

Gigi, my mouth actually dropped open when Sharon was ripping Dickuass a new one. It's been a long time coming.

Can Victor be prosecuted for the gas lighting? If so, when he's deposed, taking the 5th will not look good for Newman custody. Victor knew that Sharon was innocent of whatshername's murder in the volcano, but he let her be prosecuted and sent to prison. And he's the one "protecting his family"!!!

What ever happened to the office assistant (male) that Victurd wanted to switch out Sharon's meds? Has he disappeared or was he un memorable? Or both? I know the custody is between Nick & Sharon, but with Victor's deliberate sabotage of Sharon's mental health multiple times, Nickie's secret drinking, these are the "stable family" members Nick wants to brag about. Add in that Dickolaus has jumped from Sharon/Phyllis/Sharon/ Avery/Sharon/whoever is available for a one night stand, and that's without the excuse of mental illness that has been sabotaged by your father. And that bed hopping is only the last 5 years, there may be more.

Yes, I want Sharon to give Nick everything, from the fact he hid his doubt about Summer's paternity for 20 years to his screwing around. If he tries to throw her history in her face, then "I was sick, I was being sabotaged deliberately by your loving family, what's your excuse for sleeping around on everyone?" I want her to grow a pair! I want her to (verbally) kick Victurd & Dickolaus in the nuts!

Same for Billy. He is a whining brat. He is sleeping with the wife of the man he deliberately planned on killing. No matter the reason. He kidnapped Adam at gunpoint, he shot him and he left the scene of the crime. Because of that Gabriel rescued Adam and he died in his place. So Billy is responsible for Gabriel's death. It happened in the commission of a crime, a preplanned crime by Billy. I don't know if I want Adam back with Chelsea or even Sharon, or just start fresh with Sage, but I don't want Billy with Chelsea. It just doesn't feel right.

• Love 5

He probably could be prosecuted Thumper. He gave Mariah a key to Sharon's home and told her to use it to torment Sharon. The ranch may be his but Sharon's home is her own. There is most likely some charge that could be brought against him for that as well as hiring someone to torment a mentally ill person.

Mason left the show after Hilary decided to go legit. He didn't change Sharon's meds out but I can't see Victor leaving that one alone. He would just find someone else to do his dirty work.

It's also scary other the old coot say he is going to do everything in his power to make sure Nick doesn't lose Faith. Yeah, how'd that work out for Vicki and Reed? 

• Love 5

Well, looks like Kelly really is doing a good job so far of making Jack think Phyllis is the unstable one. Today's U.S. scene between the three of them in Jack's office shows Jack giving Old Red the side-eye once he learns how Phyllis lured Kelly there using his cell phone. Lol. I can't deny that I'm loving Phyllis getting the tables turned on her for a change, even if it is by Kelly. If given the chance, I think Kelly could be a great combatant for psycho Phyl and make for some good cat fights. Me thinks Phyllis may have finally met her match.

• Love 8

OMG, was there a behind the scenes contest to see which actress could wear the ugliest dress? Summer with her hideously flowered orange/black/silver nightmare, or Abby with her black and white flowers-on-steriods number. One can certainly see how these two are related - neither have a once of taste where cothing is concerned.

Why oh why doesn't someone point out to Summer when she criticizes Sharon, and in turn Mariah as Sharon's daughter, that she is the spawn of someone much more cray cray than Sharon? Gee Dummer, do you plan to run someone down like Mommy dearest? Or change a paternity test too? Sharon may have done that, but so did your beloved mudder. In fact your mother's deceitfulness resulted in your brother not know who his own father was. Sound familiar? And surely you realize that you are only on this earth because your mother saw nothing wrong with going after a married man, and getting preggers by him. I don't know Dummer, I think you should be more worried about turning out like your mother than worried about Mariah taking after hers.

• Love 16