Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jetp_65pFg8  found this on another board.. more spoilers about the SECRET..   I am loving this .

Phyllis has come back as Victor Newman - obsessed with controlling everyone else's life, and having her own way while causing unhappiness in those she purports to love.

I don't see it that way at all. I think anyone would respond the same way.  Sharon is owed some pay back and I can't wait to see Phyllis serving it up.

Phyllis and Victor are perfect for each other is the conclusion I got from this episode.

They're both so obsessed with Sharon, it's mentally disturbing. Phyllis doesn't even care about telling Summer the truth or telling Nick the truth, Phyllis knew all along the truth. She only care to manipulate Sharon and make sure she didn't marry Nick.Then Phyllis  blames Sharon for pushing her down the stairs, which didn't happen and the flashbacks showed that too, probably just so Phyllis can put her in jail for yet another crime she didn't commit. Just like Victor did.

• Love 9

Phyllis and Victor are perfect for each other is the conclusion I got from this episode.

They're both so obsessed with Sharon, it's mentally disturbing. Phyllis doesn't even care about telling Summer the truth or telling Nick the truth, Phyllis knew all along the truth. She only care to manipulate Sharon and make sure she didn't marry Nick.Then Phyllis  blames Sharon for pushing her down the stairs, which didn't happen and the flashbacks showed that too, probably just so Phyllis can put her in jail for yet another crime she didn't commit. Just like Victor did.

All so true...Phyllis and Victor are very disturbed...Phyllis has been keeping what she knows from Summer since she stumbled back into GC...yelling at her about her marriage but not discussing what she thinks she knows about her parentage...Sharon is always first and foremost in her thoughts..and Victor, his obsession is absurd...his own marriage is a joke, yet all he can concentrate on his Sharon and her upcoming marriage to Nick..it is not that he is concerned that Nick will be hurt, it is so obvious that he is jealous of Nick getting the one Victor himself really wants...Victor and Phyllis, they are both such pathetic losers...SC as always, rocking her scenes...what would this show ever do without her talent?

• Love 9

Sharon is the obsessed one. She wanted Nick so bad she fucked with Summer's life. Time for that loser to quit playing god with so many lives. I cannot wait till that bovine pays.

She wasn't obsessed, she has a mental illness. She was off her sanity during that point, the Sharon today with the treatment is different.

Victor gaslighted her into electro therapy because he had Mariah pretending to be Cassie, just to find out this secret. (Something Adam did and he was soo evil the worst person in the world, but Victor does it and it's justified because he's trying to find out the secret). He's stealing hairbrushes from kids. That's obsessed. He doesn't even care or notice that Nikki's drinking all the time or even around to know what she's doing. Phyllis wakes up from a year of missing out on her daughters life and instantly is obssessed with getting back at Sharon and ruining her marriage, stopping her and Nick. Nothing about Summer or caring about telling her the truth or putting her first. 

For both Victor and Phyllis, it's all Sharon, Sharon, Sharon they're obsessed with.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 9
Victor gaslighted her into electro therapy because he had Mariah pretending to be Cassie, just to find out this secret.

That is a retcon. He gaslighted her to make her lose her sanity to keep her from reuniting with Nick. The "secret" thing came as a consequence of the gaslighting. It was not the reason he started it.

• Love 2

I don't know but I heard a lot of UK and South African people use the term "cow" or "bovine" to describe lazy or stupid people when I had to work with them. Kind of like in US midwest I hear "slug" for that stuff. In the US I've heard "cow" only to describe fat people.

Sharon's really working the Japanima cartoon eyes in the scenes.

• Love 2

If some psychotic fruit cake was threatning to push me down a flight of stairs for pay back I wonder if I would be all squinty eyed like Robert De Niro's Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver 'You Talkin To Me? Hey Phyl you talkin to me" lol

I don't know but I heard a lot of UK and South African people use the term "cow" or "bovine" to describe lazy or stupid people when I had to work with them. Kind of like in US midwest I hear "slug" for that stuff. In the US I've heard "cow" only to describe fat people.

Sharon's really working the Japanima cartoon eyes in the scenes.

Yeah since this is the US  I took it to mean Sharon Case is a fat cow.As if!!!!!!

Phyillis has always had a weird hang up obsession for Sharon almost as if she wants to be her.Victor has not been obsessed with her as long and only recently to the degree that Phyl is but he obviously dreams about her.It is a strange thing to see.Their every thought is Sharon,Sharon Sharon!!! 

• Love 3

Forgive me, but I could happily go for the rest of my life without ever seeing another woman referred to as a cow.

Phyllis gets called it all the time and I haven't seen one complaint.

I took it to mean Sharon Case is a fat cow.As if!!!!!!

good god. SC is not fat and I never said it. I was talking about the dumb ass character SHARON.

Phyllis gets called it all the time and I haven't seen one complaint.

good god. SC is not fat and I never said it. I was talking about the dumb ass character SHARON.

I'm no fan of Phyllis, I just don't like see it , or heffa or any of that crap. I swear like a mule skinner, but the cow/woman thing gets under my skin.  YMMV.

• Love 3

I'm no fan of Phyllis, I just don't like see it , or heffa or any of that crap. I swear like a mule skinner, but the cow/woman thing gets under my skin.  YMMV.

Same here it is just yuck.If you want to call a woman stupid call her stupid.And I have never seen Phyllis called a cow on here.

All so true...Phyllis and Victor are very disturbed...Phyllis has been keeping what she knows from Summer since she stumbled back into GC...yelling at her about her marriage but not discussing what she thinks she knows about her parentage...Sharon is always first and foremost in her thoughts..and Victor, his obsession is absurd...his own marriage is a joke, yet all he can concentrate on his Sharon and her upcoming marriage to Nick..it is not that he is concerned that Nick will be hurt, it is so obvious that he is jealous of Nick getting the one Victor himself really wants...Victor and Phyllis, they are both such pathetic losers...SC as always, rocking her scenes...what would this show ever do without her talent?

It would sure be dull.Some characters would have no story with out SC to kick around and humiliate.

SCs body is pretty great : ) I think based on what the author has said about the character she meant "dumb".

SC probably has IMHO the best body of all the actresses on the show. Maybe even daytime.

Yes she does.

• Love 5

Nick I think annoyed me more than anyone, didn't we watch for months Sharon worry about this secret ruining their relationship and Nick rebuffed her at every turn saying he didn't care about it? Now he cares about it, which is what she was telling him he would all along while it was hanging over her head. Today made me think being on new Adam for her, she may deserve better but then of course once she gets someone else Nick will go jealous and want her back.

• Love 2

Phyillis has always had a weird hang up obsession for Sharon almost as if she wants to be her.Victor has not been obsessed with her as long and only recently to the degree that Phyl is but he obviously dreams about her.It is a strange thing to see.Their every thought is Sharon,Sharon Sharon!!! 

I think Phylis and Victor should be a couple, their pillow talk could be all about the one they both obsess over...it was very disturbing to see the amount of joy they were both experiencing just to be in Sharon's presence as they took turns trying to belittle her...both of them seem to be of the opinion that if they can't have Sharon, then be damned if Nick will...they are both very disturbed individuals...they do belong together, their love/hate feelings for Sharon would be a great force in keeping them united

• Love 5

Victor and Phyllis are both true psychopaths. The sick and depraved looks on their faces as they watched someone with a mental illness suffer was truly sickening. I expected to see drool running out of the sides of their gapping maws as they salivated watching Sharon being ganged up on. Sharon admitted what she did once she fully remembered and was remorseful and deeply sorry. And yes, she tried for months to remember what she did because she did not intentionally set out to hurt anyone with the switch, IMO, especially Nick. But she could not understand the consequences of her actions due to her illness at that time. But these two animals enjoyed watching her being torn apart nonetheless. Talk about unnecessary overkill.

In contrast, look at how defiant and unrepentent Phyllis was when she was finally outed for running down Chris and Paul? She screamed and ranted like the wild beast she is at Christine after the charges were dropped that she "Won! You tried to take me down but you couldn't!" Not an ounce of remorse that she almost killed two people in cold blood simply because Danny loved Chris and not her. She foamed at the mouth taunting the victim of her vile crime. I am shocked they didn't have Christine apologize to HER like they had poor Jamie apologize to his tormentor Summer!

That will always be what differentiates Sharon from Phyllis to me: Sharon shows remorse and regret for her misdeeds and compassion for others. Phyllis is incapable of admitting she's wrong and basic human decency and ENJOYS hurting her victims. She is not human to me. She is a sociopath, hence I can never root for her.

• Love 14

I think Phylis and Victor should be a couple, their pillow talk could be all about the one they both obsess over...it was very disturbing to see the amount of joy they were both experiencing just to be in Sharon's presence as they took turns trying to belittle her...both of them seem to be of the opinion that if they can't have Sharon, then be damned if Nick will...they are both very disturbed individuals...they do belong together, their love/hate feelings for Sharon would be a great force in keeping them united

Yes they are both sadistic beings that get off on the pain and suffering of Sharon.It was all there for all to see the gleam in their eyes and the joy in their smiles in beating Sharon down.They were both so ugly and demented looking at that moment when Sharon just had the life knocked out of her.They both are obsessed with Sharon and desire her and know that she only wants Nick and that is not going to happen if they can control her.Evil!!! Edited by Slowpokey
  • Love 4

Victor and Phyllis are both true psychopaths. The sick and depraved looks on their faces as they watched someone with a mental illness suffer was truly sickening. I expected to see drool running out of the sides of their gapping maws as they salivated watching Sharon being ganged up on. Sharon admitted what she did once she fully remembered and was remorseful and deeply sorry. And yes, she tried for months to remember what she did because she did not intentionally set out to hurt anyone with the switch, IMO, especially Nick. But she could not understand the consequences of her actions due to her illness at that time. But these two animals enjoyed watching her being torn apart nonetheless. Talk about unnecessary overkill.

In contrast, look at how defiant and unrepentent Phyllis was when she was finally outed for running down Chris and Paul? She screamed and ranted like the wild beast she is at Christine after the charges were dropped that she "Won! You tried to take me down but you couldn't!" Not an ounce of remorse that she almost killed two people in cold blood simply because Danny loved Chris and not her. She foamed at the mouth taunting the victim of her vile crime. I am shocked they didn't have Christine apologize to HER like they had poor Jamie apologize to his tormentor Summer!

That will always be what differentiates Sharon from Phyllis to me: Sharon shows remorse and regret for her misdeeds and compassion for others. Phyllis is incapable of admitting she's wrong and basic human decency and ENJOYS hurting her victims. She is not human to me. She is a sociopath, hence I can never root for her.

That is why I have never liked the character. She is just a one note sociopath!
  • Love 3

Nick I think annoyed me more than anyone, didn't we watch for months Sharon worry about this secret ruining their relationship and Nick rebuffed her at every turn saying he didn't care about it? Now he cares about it, which is what she was telling him he would all along while it was hanging over her head. Today made me think being on new Adam for her, she may deserve better but then of course once she gets someone else Nick will go jealous and want her back.

I never liked the old Adam because I can't stand MM.To me he was another MS always tooting his own horn just as she does.Just my opinion people! lol Now with this new actor I just might start liking Adam.I will give him a chance.I did love it when Adam helped Sharon to seek mental help and discover what was wrong with her.If this Adam truly loves her and treats her good I might learn to love another Shadam go around.I know they will have chemistry because SC has chemistry with every man they put her with.
  • Love 1

Yes they are both sadistic beings that get off on the pain and suffering of Sharon.It was all there for all to see the gleam in their eyes and the joy in their smiles in beating Sharon down.They were both so ugly and demented looking at that moment when Sharon just had the life knocked out of her.They both are obsessed with Sharon and desire her and know that she only wants Nick and that is not going to happen if they can control her.Evil!!!

Victor and Phyllis were both so intent on catching every nuance of her suffering that they completely forgot to think about Jack and "my boy" Nick. They were shocked and heart hurt at what was unfolding but it was as if they were invisible. That is why I call so much bullshit on those two perverts and their false claims of doing it for their FAMULEEEES. They both derive a sick sense of pleasure in causing pain to others.

• Love 3

Yes they are both sadistic beings that get off on the pain and suffering of Sharon.It was all there for all to see the gleam in their eyes and the joy in their smiles in beating Sharon down.They were both so ugly and demented looking at that moment when Sharon just had the life knocked out of her.They both are obsessed with Sharon and desire her and know that she only wants Nick and that is not going to happen if they can control her.Evil!!!

My Lord, yes! There really was a gleam in their eyes and and snarls on their lips (watch Phyllis' reaction when Jack is asking Sharon if the switch is true). Wow, it was like watching a horror scene. Demonic I tell ya!

As for Nick, he needs a kick in the nuts. How many times he did assure Sharon, and everyone else, he did not care about the SECRET; he would love her no matter what she had done. What happened to those promises Nicholas? He knows Sharon was desperate to remember what the secret was, obssessing over it, and he kept telling her it doesn't matter. Yet he stands there condemning her although HE TOO kept the certainty of Summer's paternity a secret for 18 years!!! Was that not just as "vicious" and cruel to Summer, Jack, Sharon, Noah, Faith, Phyllis? But he was forgiven for it because he was greiving Cassie's death. When Sharon said "but they forgave you", he claims "for something I didn't do". Wrong, Nick, you DID keep Summer's inconclusive paternity a secret on purpose and got a pass, but you stand there in judgement of Sharon?! I'm sure Nick will do all he can now to take full custody of Faith, kick Sharon off the property with the full backing of the self-serving Newman clan. Must NOT watch T.V. for me.

This kind of writing is about as entertaining as watching a defenseless person being surrounded and beaten down by a gang.

Edited by Gigi
  • Love 10

My Lord, yes! There really was a gleam in their eyes and and snarls on their lips (watch Phyllis' reaction when Jack is asking Sharon if the switch is true). Wow, it was like watching a horror scene. Demonic I tell ya!

As for Nick, he needs a kick in the nuts. How many times he did assure Sharon, and everyone else, he did not care about the SECRET; he would love her no matter what she had done. What happened to those promises Nicholas? He knows Sharon was desperate to remember what the secret was, obssessing over it, and he kept telling her it doesn't matter. Yet he stands there condemning her although HE TOO kept the certainty of Summer's paternity a secret for 18 years!!! Was that not just as "vicious" and cruel to Summer, Jack, Sharon, Noah, Faith, Phyllis? But he was forgiven for it because he was greiving Cassie's death. When Sharon said "but they forgave you", he claims "for something I didn't do". Wrong, Nick, you DID keep Summer's inconclusive paternity a secret on purpose and got a pass, but you stand there in judgement of Sharon?! I'm sure Nick will do all he can now to take full custody of Faith, kick Sharon off the property with the full backing of the self-serving Newman clan. Must NOT watch T.V. for me.

This kind of writing is about as entertaining as watching a defenseless person being surrounded and beaten down by a gang.

Agree with all of this!  I hate the new Phyllis and her skinny lips that completely disappear when she becomes more vile...UGH!  

Nick is an asshole after supporting Sharon no matter what then what comes along and poof he's gone....Sharon let him GO!

And worst of all this is a classic case of BULLYING Y&R so please now show us how bullies get punished and are shown this is not the way to treat people especially those with an admitted and treated illness!!!

STEP UP WRITERS!

• Love 10

Nick is an asshole after supporting Sharon no matter what then what comes along and poof he's gone....Sharon let him GO!

Plus, it's not like he really lost Summer. They still had much the same relationship and he was there for all of her tragedies, dramas, etc. She never even changed her name. What did he lose? He's the one who put this whole debacle in motion in the first damn place. What an ass.

• Love 11

Exactly he even walked her down the aisle, she calls him dad, he lost nothing and acts like Sharon ruined his life when he lied for 18 yrs to begin with. Watching her have to take all the attacks from him while he said the secret didn't matter/he wouldn't leave her for months on end just makes me hate him. Plus this is the reason she didn't want to marry him in the first place, he kept insisting saying nothing will ruin it. 

When do the new writers start? Never thought I'd be anticipating Pratt coming in. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

Victor and Phyllis were both so intent on catching every nuance of her suffering that they completely forgot to think about Jack and "my boy" Nick. They were shocked and heart hurt at what was unfolding but it was as if they were invisible. That is why I call so much bullshit on those two perverts and their false claims of doing it for their FAMULEEEES. They both derive a sick sense of pleasure in causing pain to others.

It's a bit strange the level of obsession almost like Victor and maybe Phyllis too want Sharon for themself. If this was a Ryan Murphy show he would go there.

• Love 5

Summer of all people is going to declare that Nick shouldn't forgive Sharon? After Summer is leader of the Austin deserves to be forgiven tour, for shooting Paul and taking her aunt hostage? 

• Love 9

Summer of all people is going to declare that Nick shouldn't forgive Sharon? After Summer is leader of the Austin deserves to be forgiven tour, for shooting Paul and taking her aunt hostage?

Just when you think they can't make this idiot stupider...

Not only the point you made also she forgave Nick almost instantly for the same stunt Sharon did. And her mom did ages ago. You see crime is different when its not committed by her parents or guy who's dick she wants.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 7

Just when you think they can't make this idiot stupider...

Not only the point you made also she forgave Nick almost instantly for the same stunt Sharon did. And her mom did ages ago. You see crime is different when its not committed by her parents or guy who's dick she wants.

She really is a little pouty princess.She just made me want to shake her when she was telling Nick to press charges against Sharon.Sure was singing a different tune when it was her criminal husband's behind on the chopping block!
  • Love 6

So Adam is living at Vlad's castle in Transylvania?  I love it.  However the actor portraying him turns out, I want the castle to stay.  Hmm, I'm starting to notice a pattern here..I like the building facades- Abbott Manor, The Mausoleum where Jill lives, the Ranch with horses in the foreground and Sharon's cottage- better than any of the characters.  For me, these are the stuff dreams are made of, not the idiot lives of the denizens of Genoa City.

• Love 3

She really is a little pouty princess.She just made me want to shake her when she was telling Nick to press charges against Sharon.Sure was singing a different tune when it was her criminal husband's behind on the chopping block!

She's proven to be the same hypocrite her mother is. Dummer really is a waste of space, but I fear she'll continue to be shoved down our throats indefinitely. I'll pass.

• Love 4

LOL, Faith is not going to go gentle into that good night...tomorrow's Canadian spoiler has her calling Nick a liar because he is not going to marry Mommie as she runs away from him...I love it..nobody can do it like our Faith...

• Love 7

I think MMB plays comedy much better than the over the top drama of a soap, I felt like she didn't know when to let it go and when to rein it in or maybe it was just me!  I also wanted to give her a ton of face/neck cream, her skin looks super dry!  I LOVE HER HAIR though!

• Love 1

What were those buttons that Maureen activated outside the storage room?

So that door on the storage room looks like one of the easiest in the world to break.  She just needs to bring something heavy down on it.  Sigh.

• Love 1

Okay, I just figured it out.  It was the fan to drown out noise Victoria could make to get attention.  But now I am fixated on the fact that there is a whole wall of implements she could be using to break out of that room!

• Love 1

So we are to believe that the fans would drown out Victoria banging on the door? Between Stitch finding his mother, waiting for an ambulance, and the paramedics stabalizing Maureen before transporting her there had to be people there just a few feet away from Victoria for at least 20 minutes or more. But nope, no one heard a thing.

And as much as I know many do not like Nick Newman, I do not for a minute think he would take Faith away from Sharon because of something she 'might' do down the road. If anything taking her daughter away from her would cause the break down Nick is so concerned about. Not to mention he is uprooting Faith from her home. I know the writers are doing this for drama, but it just does not ring true to me. At all.

Finally, a Phyllis I can get behind. Planning an engagement party with Kelly is just sooooo Phyllis. Love it.

• Love 1

So we are to believe that the fans would drown out Victoria banging on the door? Between Stitch finding his mother, waiting for an ambulance, and the paramedics stabalizing Maureen before transporting her there had to be people there just a few feet away from Victoria for at least 20 minutes or more. But nope, no one heard a thing.

And as much as I know many do not like Nick Newman, I do not for a minute think he would take Faith away from Sharon because of something she 'might' do down the road. If anything taking her daughter away from her would cause the break down Nick is so concerned about. Not to mention he is uprooting Faith from her home. I know the writers are doing this for drama, but it just does not ring true to me. At all.

Finally, a Phyllis I can get behind. Planning an engagement party with Kelly is just sooooo Phyllis. Love it.

I was chuckling all through that..Phyllis aced it..I am definitely rooting for Phyllis in this triangle..don't like the way Jack is waffling at all..and I am a Jack fan...GT is very entertaining, I am enjoying her acting immensely, such an improvement..

• Love 2

Good for Faith! He is a liar. Mariah looks like she'll go off on Summer too.

And boy, does she! Hee! So glad I didn't FF that scene. Mariah wallops the sniveling snot Summer really good in their scene today (U.S.). Lol. I could watch an entire episode of Mariah wailing on that air bubble Summer. And as a bonus, looks like Mariah is definitely going to be Team Sharon.

Annnd just when I didn't think Nick could be any more of a scum bag....he goes to retain Avery to represent him to gain full custody of Faith! This self-serving, heartless pig twists Sharon's statement that he "saved" her when she was ill and off her meds as the justification to pursue full custody because he's afraid Sharon may stop taking her meds on purpose as a means for him to save her again (i.e. go back to her)! Hence, Faith's safety with Sharon is in question. I. Kid. You. Not.

Nick needs to die now.

Edited by Gigi
  • Love 10

I really hope that Faith refuses to go with Nick - lol. He is also taking Faith away from Mariah, who Faith quite likes. So I hope Sharon ends up with her two daughters supporting her, and Nick ends us with......Summer. Not a prize I would want.

I hope the writers continue to give us great scenes (sounds like an oxymoron, I know) where Mariah takes down Stupor Girl. Camryn Grimes is such a good actor in this role.

• Love 9

Mariah was so right on telling Summer to go to hell, it was all boohoo I have 2 rich dads! And Summer basically saying that Sharon deserved to be gaslighted and that she was a deranged bitch. Summer should be slapped. Good for Austin for trying to defend them, since he just shot someone and got off, he should not be throwing stones.

Nick was equally an ass. He didn't care about Faith at all, it was all about him. He didn't care about Faith's feelings at all. He says Sharon's delusional because she wants to sit down and talk? Yes, how delusional is that! Give her ECT again! I hope Sharon fights Nick, very hard for custody and he looses her. 

• Love 8